Fantasy (Finished Ch.3) Dadi's Little Slut - **Old/Young, Forced, Exhibition, Humiliation**
**Author's Note** - Follow the adventures of Shanti as her body gets explored by her family members and strangers. 

The story includes heavy fondling and groping , exhibition , humiliation , old/young , group sex , insertion , anal and double penetration. This story is strictly fantasy and does not relate to anybody dead or alive . 

If you feel that this story eventually gets too dark for you, I would suggest for you to stop reading from the point you feel uncomfortable. I am writing this strictly from my imagination and not inspired by any real life cases/experiences. 

Chapter 1 - Santosh Dadi.

**Part 1.** 

The bell rang loudly as I started to stuff my books back into my bag. Looking at the sky, the clouds were starting to darken, little bolts of lightning in the distance. I flung the bag over my shoulder and exited the classroom, quickly making my way to the gates, hoping to miss the heavy downpour that’s coming. 

“Shanti!!Shanti!!”, I heard a voice shouting my name. I turned around and saw Manisha running towards me. 

“Heyyyyy …”, I shouted back at her, waving with a smile on my face, watching my friend running towards me. 

“Want to go over to Rahul’s house to chill?”, she asked me excitedly, referring to her newly formed relationship with our classmate. 

“Chill? ... with both of you?”, I laughed, “Don’t the two if you want some…well…private time?”, I asked her, snickering to myself. 

“Hey, come on.”, Manisha looks shyly down at her feet. She was indeed beautiful, with light brown skin, well rounded features and a sweet smile. A stark contrast with my darker skin and sharper features. My bigger breasts and ass were more appealing though, and I was proud of my assets. “It’s not like that… his parents are at home anyway.”, she laughed it off. 

“I don’t want to come in between you guys. Might get a little awkward then.”, I held her hand. “Go have fun.”, giving her a little wink. “I got to get home before it starts pouring anyway.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow then.”, she replied, waving as she walked away. I could see Rahul waiting for her at the guard house, casually giving me a wave as Manisha walked towards him. I smiled and waved back, turning back around. I picked up my pace as I heard lighting coming from the dark skies. 

I felt a drop of water land on my head. Shit. I’m not going to make it, I thought to myself. I looked up at the sky as it started to rain hard. Lifting my bag over my head, I started to run. Hold on, Jothi Nani’s house was nearby, probably I could wait there until the rain subsides. I kept running until I reached their front porch, panting hard. I swung my bag down to the floor, trying to catch my breath. 

Jothi Nani was my grandfather’s sister, married to Santosh Dadi. As my grandparents had passed away early, we used to spend a lot of time in Jothi Nani’s house as they did not have children of their own. Both Nani and Dadi always looked at me as their own granddaughter, showering me with gifts and expensive jewellery.  They loved me and my younger brother very much, always calling us over for lunch on weekends to spend time with us before we eventually get married and leave out village.. 

I knocked on the door and waited, shivering. My clothes clinging onto my wet body. 

“Who’s there?”, a soft voice asked from behind the door.

“It’s me Nani… Shanti.” 

The door flung open. “Mol, what are you doing here?!”, Jothi Nani stood there looking at me dripping from head to toe. Nani looked like the sweetest old Indian lady you would ever meet, ever ready to feed and take care of you. She should be in her late 60’s by now, I could not remember her exact age. She had married Santosh Dadi at the very young age of 19, who was 6 years elder. 

“Sorry Nani, it just started to rain. Can I wait here until it stops.”, I replied her, my teeth shattering a little. I picked up my bag as she moved aside to rush me into the house. 

“My poor baby…come in Mol,” she said, immediately taking the bag off my shoulder and putting it beside the entrance, closing the door behind her. “Quickly, go and take a bath before you get sick.”, she started to wipe off the water off my face with her mundhani. I quickly rushed into the living room making my way to the guest bathroom. 

The layout of the little one-story house started with the hall making its way into the living room and the kitchen at the back. Along the left and right side of the living room, there were 3 small rooms, the master room belonging to Dadi and Nani, one guest room and another empty room they use for storage. There was a smaller attached bathroom in the guest room. 

I walked past Santosh Dadi sitting at the dining table in the living room, drinking his tea and watching an old black and white Tamil serial on their television. 

“Hi Dadi”, I waved at him as I made my way into the guest room with Nani following me closely. 

“Mol?”, his eyes lifted up from the mug, looking at me walk by, leaving little puddles of water on the floor. I could hear the rain lessening as the night grew closer. Dadi was a heavily balding skinny man with a little tummy, his winkled and rough hands a result of the hard labour he endured over the years. He looked tired and fragile, enjoying his quiet retirement. He wasn’t a good-looking man, but he had always treated Nani well, and is a respected man in the community and within the family. 

“She got wet in the rain. Let her have her shower.”, Nani said, without looking at him, pushing me into the room. “Leave your wet clothes on the floor Mol, I’ll put them out to dry.”, she continued, taking a towel from the cupboard. Nani left the towel on the bed and left the room, closing the door behind her. 

I untied my hair and slowly proceeded to remove my clothes, leaving them in a neat pile on the floor. Outside, I could hear Nani on the phone, talking to my mum, informing her that I was here taking shelter from the rain. 

I stood in front of the big mirror above the dresser, staring at my body. Two firm perky C- cup tits stood out of my chest with dark chocolate brown areolas, my hard nipples sticking out from cold. They looked like Hershey’s Kisses, I thought to myself. My flat tummy was glistening under the light from rain water. I watched as drop of rain water glided down towards my shaved pubic area. Two puffy dark pussy lips were stuck together, a small hood in between them hiding my clitoris. The inner lips were sticking out a little bit behind the hooded clit from between the juicy puffs. 

I let my middle finger slide down, gently touching the clit, teasing myself. It’s been so long since I masturbated. I felt a little bit of sticky liquid on my labia skin. Ok. I’m definitely going to play with myself once I get home before I sleep tonight. I removed my hand, realising that Nani could walk in anytime to take my wet clothes. 

I tied my hair into a ponytail, quickly grabbing the towel from the bed and went into the bathroom.

**End of Part 1.** 
[+] 3 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
good start
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
**Part 2.**

The fresh water felt like a breath of fresh air on my body, washing away the grime and dirt. I stood under the shower head for a little while, my head tilted back to avoid the water hitting my hair. I reached up with both my hands, gently pinching my nipples as a soft moan escaped my mouth. 

“Mol?”, I heard Nani’s voice coming from the bedroom. 

“Yes Nani?”, I lowered the water pressure to a light drizzle to listen properly. 

“I have prepared some food for you in the kitchen, please have your dinner before you go home.”, she continued. “I’m going to meet up with some friends at the village diner.”

“Ok Nani.”, I replied her as I increased the water pressure again, slowly applying soap to my thighs. I heard the room door close as Nani left. I wondered if Dadi was going as well. They have their own group of the village elders that they were good friends with. Either way, I knew how to lock up if they didn’t come back by the time I left. I continued my bath, my mind blank, enjoying the feeling of the warm water hitting my body. 

I stayed in there for another 10 minutes before turning off the tap. I exited the shower into the room, Nani had taken the clothes off the floor, she probably had hung it out to dry in the yard. The rain had also stopped but I could hear thunder in the distance, it was probably going to pour again later tonight. I slowly dried myself, taking my time. Hmmmmm, I wonder Nani had prepared for dinner. I could hear my tummy growling slightly.

I dried myself and wrapped the towel around me, the other end of it barely covering my inner thighs. Whatever, I thought to myself. I opened the room door a little bit and peeked into the living room, Dadi was still sitting in his chair, the television was still on with the volume lowered. His head was tilted back a little bit as a little snore escaped him. Nani must have left him there seeing as he had dozed off. 

I reached up with my right hand, holding onto the towel tightly just above my breasts and walked past Dadi to the kitchen. His eyes were closed shut as he slept peacefully on his favourite chair. I giggled a little as I moved past, watching him sleeping in that awkward position. As I entered the kitchen, I noticed 2 covered plates on the little table beside the stove. Hmmm, I wonder what Nani made today. She must have prepared a little extra for Dadi to eat as well. I removed the cover, looking at the little vegetarian thali set Nani had prepared for us. Great. I shall go change into some fresh clothes and dig in. I knew I had some extra shorts and t-shirts in the guest cupboard.

“Jothi? ...”, I heard Dadi call out from the living room. He must have woken up from the sound of the plates moving. I knew Dadi was a light sleeper, and in my defence, I tried to be as quiet as a mouse. “Jothi? ...”, Dadi called out again, peering into the kitchen entrance from the living room table. 

“It’s me Dadi.”, I replied him, peeking my head out from behind the kitchen entrance wall. Waving cheekily. 

“Shanti Molu?”, I saw a little smile on Dadi’s serious face. “What are you doing in there? Where is Nani?”, he inquired. 

“She went out Dadi. Something about meeting some friends somewhere…”, my head still sticking out looking at him, my towelled body still hiding from behind the wall. 

“Oh yes. Ok. I remember now.”, he looked like he was thinking hard. He probably couldn’t remember, I thought to myself. I don’t blame him, at that age, they must forget little things easily. “Anyway, could you bring me some hot tea, Mol.”, he said. I just realised Nani had taken the cup and plate off the table and washed them. 

“Sure, Dadi”

I went back into the kitchen, putting the kettle to boil as I brought his cup and saucer out. Looking down at my exposed thighs, I could feel little gusts of air hitting the bottom of my butt cheeks. Shit. I really should adjust myself. I unwrapped the towel a little bit, dropping it down a little bit. I redid the knot just above my nipples, my cleavage was deeper now but at least the towel was dangling a little lower covering more thigh. I could feel the knot struggling to come loose. It’s alright, I thought to myself, I’ll serve Dadi his tea, then go to the room and get changed. I put the little teabag into the cup and waited for the water to boil. 

The second the kettle whistled, I slowly poured in the boiling water. I held onto the little ceramic cup handle with my right hand, balancing the saucer in the palm of the left as I very slowly made my way towards Dadi at the living room table. 

“I’m coming Dadi.”, I gave him a warning as I approached closer. 

I saw his eyes widen a little bit watching me inching my way closer to him balancing the little cup and saucer, his gaze focused on my cleavage for a second before he shifted it away to my face. 

I felt the struggling knot slip open. 

Oh fuck.

**End of Part 2.**
[+] 4 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
wow dadi got the best snacks
Like Reply
Santosh dadi gona taste Hershly Kisses chocolate??
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
Please continue
[+] 1 user Likes Hot19's post
Like Reply
waooooooo what a detailed erotic story, great please write long and long. Please give her lots of cocks, more lower class more kinky.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Stay tuned guys. Shanti's adventures will continue tomorrow =)
Like Reply
**Part 3.**

I watched in slow motion as the knot slowly unfolded, the towel dropping to my feet revealing my naked body to Dadi. Mindlessly, I reacted by letting my right hand go of the tea cup, trying to cover my breasts from Dadi’s view. The cup dipped as the hot tea slowly fell down to the floor, drops of the boiling water hitting my pubic area, thighs and ankles. 

“Owww.”, I shouted in pain as I felt the little sprays of tea hit my body, quickly trying to brush it off with my hands. I bend my body and got on the floor, squatting to pull the towel back up to cover myself. 

“Oh no Mol!”, Dadi’s eyes widened as my naked breasts came into view, the meat jiggling in his face. Dadi stood up, pushing the chair back with force, bending down to pick up the towel, covering my body as I was arched on the floor. He picked up the cup and saucer, placing them neatly on the table. “Mol, are you ok?”, he asked me. “Did the tea burn you?”

“Hmm, a little bit Dadi”, my right hand rubbing off the last droplets of hot tea off my calf. Parts of my skin was burning as I tried to block off the stinging pain in my mind. I slowly stood up again, just holding the towel to my chest, my back and ass were fully exposed in the living room. 

“Wait here Mol.”, Dadi slowly made his way into the master room behind me. I just continued to stand there, holding the towel. 

A minute later, Dadi walked back into the living. He placed his right hand on my exposed lower back just above my ass, gently giving it a little squeeze. “Sit down, Molu”, he said as he sat back on his chair, his left hand holding a little tube of aloe vera ointment.

I pulled out the chair from the living room table to Dadi’s right side and sat down on it. My naked bum warming the soft cushion as I placed the towel on my body, covering my breasts and pussy from Dadi’s eyes. 

“Lift up your leg, Mol”, Dadi said, tapping his knee. His eyes shifted from the little dark shadow the towel had casted over my pussy lips back to my legs. 

I slowly lifted right leg and placed it on Dadi’s lap as he squirted some aloe vera onto the palms of his hands. 

“Some parts of the skin look scalded.”, he said as he gently started to rub my right ankle, both his hands rubbing the smooth skin all the way up to the calf. “This should help to contain any blisters on your skin.” His hands were slowly making its way up higher to my thighs. He squirted more aloe vera from the tube onto his palm, gently applying it on my inner thighs, squeezing and caressing the skin. He stopped just as his hand was about to reach the towel. 

“Lift up your other leg, Molu.”, his gaze still focused between my legs. I placed both my hands on the chair arm rests to hold my body steady as I put my right leg down. 

“Ok Dadi”, I said softly. The gentle caress of his old hands on my skin was sending little shivers up my body.

Dadi adjusted his chair, moving a little closer to me, spreading my legs apart a little wider in the process. I slowly placed my left leg on his lap, holding down the towel between my legs, covering them from Dadi’s view. 

“There’s no need be shy Molu”, he chuckled softly, looking at my hand. 

I looked down shyly at his hands that were gently rubbing the ointment on my left ankle. “I don’t want to disrespect you, Dadi.”, I said softly. “You are already helping to put the aloe vera on the burns.”. In truth I could feel my pussy get a little wet. 

“Hmmm.”, he moaned a little as his hands slid onto my thighs, gliding against the warm liquid on my skin. “I don’t want to see any scars on this beautiful skin.”, he said softly as I could feel his left-hand slide into my inner left thigh, gently pinching the warm skin. 

“Pull up the towel a little bit, Mol.”, he said, looking at my eyes. “I saw the tea splash onto your hip and stomach as well, didn’t it?”. His eyes were warm, looking at me with sympathy.  

“No Dadi, its ok. Really.”, I replied him. My mind was racing, thinking if I should. The old man has probably never seen a naked woman in years, a very young one at that. Furthermore, he was gently massaging the little burns, his hands feeling up my smooth thighs. But he was also my grandfather, although only related my marriage, he had watched me grow up into the teenager I was now. 

“Don’t worry, Mol.”, he said softly, his voice piercing, “I’m just trying to ease your pain. I was the one who asked you to bring me the tea. This is my fault.” The middle finger on his right hand was slowly entering the towel on my upper thigh. 

“Are you sure, Dadi?”, I asked him, looking at his old tired face as he nodded slowly. He didn’t look fierce at this moment, more curious and sympathetic to my current predicament. 

I looked down at my right leg placed on his lap, my attention focused on my toes as I slowly slid the towel up to my navel just below my belly button.

**End of Part 3.**
Like Reply
**Part 4.**

I held my breath as my dark puffy pussy lips slowly came into Dadi’s view. I immediately regretted pulling up the towel, wondering what was going through Dadi’s mind at this moment. 

Dadi remained quiet, his eyes fixated at the young pussy in front of him. His left hand was still on my inner left thigh. He slowly let go of my left leg as it slid off his lap back onto the floor. I immediately pushed my legs together, trying to cover up my wet slit. This movement resulted in my fat pussy lips bulging out from being squished together. I quickly put my right hand over my pubic area, covering it from view. 

“Don’t worry, Molu. There is nothing to be embarrassed about.”, he said as he gently placed his left hand over my covering hand. I looked down to the floor. 

“I’m sorry Dadi. If I wasn’t so careless, you wouldn’t have to do this.”, I whimpered softly, avoiding his eyes. 

Dadi slowly moved my hand away, looking at my face. “Don’t say that, Mol.”. I felt his right hand move up my thigh towards my hip and rested on my pubic area. “Did the tea hit this area?”, He asked as he squeezed the meat on my pubic area. “I can see a bit of scalding.”

I nodded slowly, now watching his every move. He grabbed the tube off the table with his left hand and squirted a long stream of gel just below my belly button, watching as the aloe vera slowly slid down towards my pubic area. 

“Your skin here is so smooth…”, He said softly. His left hand was slowly creeping up between my legs, making me open my legs a little wider. The right middle and index finger gently started to massage the mound, spreading the gel onto the smooth exposed surface. “Do you always shave, Molu?”

“Yes…. yes Dadi…”, I said. My eyes focused on his right hand. 

“I rarely see a shaved pussy.”, he commented. His eyes now looking directly at my pussy lips. I felt very vulnerable at this moment. 

I felt this index finger slowly move it’s way lower, tracing the outline of my left pussy lip, his knuckle grazing against my thigh. “Those who shave their little pussies are usually sluts…. or prostitutes…”, he whispered softly, looking up at me. 

The comment took me aback. For the first time. I have never heard Dadi talk that way before. His finger was now on the puffy pussy lip, the tip now gently feeling the soft smooth meaty lip. 

“You don’t do all those things, do you?”

“No…no Dadi…. I shave for hygiene…”

His thumb and index finger were now in between each pussy lip and inner thigh. He pushed them together, squeezing my pussy lips against each other. I looked down at his hand. The meat on my pussy lips were folded in between his fingers, the two dark inner lips were sticking out from in between them. I felt the grip on my thigh from his left hand tighten. 

“Don’t lie to me Mol…”, he said coldly, “Are you a virgin?”

“Yes… yes Dadi. I am.”. In truth, I honestly was, I have never been fucked before, but due to my constant masturbation, I know my hymen was torn. The only sexual experience I had was giving a blowjob once to an ex-boyfriend.

I felt both of Dadi’s hands in between my legs now. Using his middle and index fingers, he slowly pulled the puffy pussy lips apart, exposing the little pink hole. He put his face closer between my legs, staring into my spread pussy. 

“You’re lying.”, he said curtly. His fingers still holding my pussy lips apart. 

“No….no Dadi… I swear.”, I was looking at him now, a little bit of fear in my voice. I was gripping the towel tightly over my breasts. 

I could feel his right middle finger move slowly towards the pussy hole, the tip slowly entering the little pink orifice. I knew my pussy was a little wet from the massaging Dadi did to my thighs a little while ago. 

“You’re not a virgin, Mol. I can tell.”, he looked into my eyes. I could see a little bit of anger and resentment in his eyes. The middle finger slowly slid into my pussy. “How many boys have fucked this fat pussy?”. Dadi slowly started to slide the middle finger in and out of me. His left hand resting on my pubic area, squeezing my pussy lips together as his right middle finger continued to fuck me. 

“Ahhhh.”, I moaned softly. 

“Why are you lying? ... are you a slut?”, he continued the pace, a little faster. The finger digging deep into cervix. 

“None Dadi….no one…”, Fuck. It felt so good. I could feel myself getting wetter. Dadi started to push his index finger into me as well, both his finger slowly working on my pussy. His left thumb and index finger pinched my clit, sending my body jerking upwards. “Ahhhh…”, I moaned softly.

“Hmmmm…. you little slut….”, he let go of my clit, grabbing the towel and pulling it to the floor. I laid down on the chair, my legs spread with Dadi’s fingers deep inside of me, exploring my wet cave. Dadi reached out with his left hand, grabbing my right nipple, pinching the little hard nub with his thumb and finger. “How many boys have played with these tits?”, he asked me again. He pulled the nipple, twisting it as he pulled upwards. Repeating the same movement with my left nipple. 

“No one Dadi….mmmmm…..you’re the first…..hmmmmm.”, I said in between moans. 

He let go of my nipple, bringing his hand up to my left cheek, tapping it hard. “Don’t lie to me you little bitch….”, he had his serious expression on his face again. The kindness in his eyes was gone. He slowly slid his wet creamy fingers out of my gaping pussy hole. “You’re so wet.”, he stared at his fingers, “Only sluts get turned on like this.”

“Dadi…please, I’m not…. I masturbate …. that’s why I’m not a…not a virgin.”, I looked at him. My legs spread wide open, hard nipples pointing at the ceiling. Dadi held his left hand down on my chest, pushing me onto the backrest. 

Pap!

He slapped my pussy slightly. I felt a stinging sensation on my pussy lips. 

Pap! Pap! The palm of his hand hitting the puffy pussy lips.

“Dadi, please…. I’m not lying to you…”, I pleaded to him. “You know me … I’m not that type of girl…”

I felt his fingers fiddling with my pussy, looking for my inner lips. He gripped my little labia skin between his right thumb and index finger, gentling pulling the flaps, twisting them in between his fingers. 

“Little whore’s like you need to be taught a lesson.”, he said. His eyes staring at my hard nipples.

**End of Part 4.**
Like Reply
**Part 5.**

Dadi let my labia lips go, and slowly got off the chair, pushing himself upwards. “Get on your knees, slut.”

I looked up at him, the expression on his face was scary. He didn’t look like the same Dadi that was married to my sweet Nani. He gripped my right wrist hard, pulling me off the chair to the floor. My pussy was so wet from Dadi’s fingering. The slight slapping and pulling of my pussy had sent gushes of pleasure up my spine. I knew everything that was going on was so wrong, but I could not help myself. I was enjoying the force and humiliation coming from this old man, someone I had considered my own grandfather. 

I lifted my body up slowly, folding my knees under me on the floor, looking up at Dadi. 

“You should know what to do.”, he unfolded his dhoti, letting it drop to the floor. Dadi’s semi flaccid cock was swinging freely between his legs, the skin was already pulled back, exposing a purple whitish mushroom head over the dark brown foreskin. Little veins ran up and down along the shaft. His cock looked to be around 5 inches long in this condition, and skinny. A long saggy scrotum sack hung loosely behind the swinging cock. His entire pubic area was full of thick black and white pubic hair, as were his ball sack. 

Dadi gripped the base of his cock, holding it out in front of him. “Open your mouth, you little slut.”, he slowly rubbed the base of the shaft. “Show me how much of a whore you really are.”. He brushed the cock head on my lower lip, pushing it gently in between my lips. 

“Suck.”, he looked down at me. 

I slowly opened my mouth, taking the head into my mouth. I felt Dadi place his hand on my head, holding my hair back. I let my wet tongue slide all over the smooth head, teasing the little pee hole with the tip of my tongue. Dadi slowly pushed his hips forward, allowing more cock meat to enter my mouth. 

I held my right hand up, letting the saggy ball sack rest on the palm of my hand. Gripping Dadi’s hairy testicles, I slowly moved my head back and forth, sucking the cock head hard. 

“Hmmmm …. ahhhh.”, his eyes were closed as he moaned, enjoying the feeling of my warm mouth slurping his old cock. I could feel the shaft twitching in my mouth, hitting the roof of my mouth. “Fuck … have you had a lot of practice?”, he moaned, “Hmmmmmm….”. I gripped his balls tightly; feeling the two little testes suffocating in my palms. I continued to suck Dadi’s cock, slowly taking in every inch until the cock head touched the back of my mouth. 

“Get on all fours, you little slut.”, Dadi looked down at my face, his cock buried in my mouth, my nose resting on his pubes. “I’m going to fuck you like the whore that you are.”

My eyes widened as I slid his cock out of my mouth, a long trail of saliva hanging from my lower lip to the mushroom head. “Dadi…. Dadi…. wait…”, the sudden fear in my voice obvious to the both of us. “I’ve never been fucked before…. only fingers… Dadi…. Please.”

“You’re lying to me again!”, his voice threatening. He glared at me; I could feel his eyes piercing mine. “Everybody has tried you …. It is my turn now!”

“No one has tried me Dadi…”, I could feel the tears slowly streaming down my face, “I … I have never done it before … I swear….”

Dadi raised his hand, slapping me across my left cheek. The sound of the slap echoed within the living room. I fell back, taken by surprise by his actions. I slowly started to sob. “Dadi…. Dadi… please don’t hurt me.”

“Then turn around…”

I slowly turned around and got on my arms and knees, arching my back, exposing my asshole and wet pussy to him. 

“Hmmmmm…. This pussy is mine now…”, he said to himself as he got on his knees behind me. I arched the front of my body lower, burying my face in my arms, sobbing quietly. I felt Dadi’s old hands on my buttcheeks, gently squeezing the fleshy meat. His fingers slowly grazed along my ass until it reached my pussy. Gripping each inner pussy lip with his thumb and forefinger, he spread my labia flaps wide open, exposing the little pink pussy hole. 

I clenched my fist as I felt Dadi’s hard cock touch the base of my bum. He let my pussy go, his right hand guiding the cock head towards my gaping pussy, bracing myself. 

“I see a little tight asshole ...”, he snickered behind me. I felt the head slowly part my pussy lips as it entered me. 

“Ahhhh….”, I half moaned half cried out in pain. Dadi slowly pushed his cock into me, inching in deeper and deeper. I felt his left-hand grip my hip to balance himself behind me, the palm of his right resting just above my butt crack, the thumb slowly pressing against the entrance of my anus. 

“Dadi… slowly …. slowly please…”, my voice muffled by my face buried in my hands, in between little sobs. 

“Stop acting, you little slut.”, Dadi slowly started to move his hips, thrusting his cock deeper into me. His grip on my hip tightening, the finger nails digging into my skin. “Hmmmmmmm…... how many cocks have you had in here bitch? It feels so tight…”

I whimpered softly as Dadi slowly started to plough my pussy. Thap! Thap! Thap! Thap! The sound of his hips hitting my butt with every hard thrust echoing inside the living room. I felt his thumb slowly digging into my ass, enlarging the little tight virgin hole. His finger digging deeper and deeper as he continued to hump my pussy hard. He has so much pent-up energy for an old man. Every thrust from him pushing my body forward slightly. 

“Ah.. Ah….Ah…Ah…Ah….Ah…”, I slowly started to moan, the pain had turned to pleasure. 

“Are you enjoying this, you little slut?”, Dadi asked me, the entire length of his thumb was now deep inside my ass, twirling and digging. “I want to fuck this little hole too…”

“Ah.. Ah… Ah… no… please… Ah..Ah…”, I moaned , praying he wouldn’t stick his cock up my anus. I felt Dadi’s cock tense inside my pussy. 

“No… please don’t cum inside Dadi… please…”, I lifted my head up, bending my neck to look at him in fear. It would be my end if I ever got pregnant before marriage. I felt his cock slip out of my pussy as I silently thanked God in my head. 

“Bring your mouth here, bitch”, he pulled me by the hair, pushing my face down to his hard erect cock. 

I opened my mouth, taking the purple slimy cock head in my mouth. Dadi was stroking the base, slowly moaning. I could taste my pussy juice on him as I sucked hard on the head. Dadi held his cock with his left hand, using the right to push the back of my head in, swallowing his cock. I closed my eyes as thick creamy cum gushed out of him, hitting me in the back of my mouth. I started to gag as the cum slowly slid down my throat. Fuck. It tasted pretty bad. 

“Swallow everything.”, he said, looking down at me, gripping my head firmly around the cock. He held me there for a while, making sure I had swallowed every drop then let my head go, sliding the slimy flaccid cock out of my mouth. I watch as it shrunked back into its foreskin as Dadi collapsed backwards, exhausted. 

He pulled me closer to him, his right hand holding onto my left breast, the thumb and index finger pinching my hard nipple. 

“Oww… Dadi… don’t.. ”

“You better not tell Nani anything. This remains between you and me.”, he whispered threateningly at me. I nodded my head in silence. “You belong to me now… my little slut…”, he kissed my cheek as a single tear escaped the side of my eye. “Go clean up. I’m expecting a friend. He should be here soon.”, he let me go. Holding onto the back of the chair, he slowly brought himself up. I looked up at Dadi, he looked like a tired old man. How did he have the energy to do what he just did. 

I stood up, grabbing the towel from the floor and went into the guest room, locking the door behind me. My mind was racing, thinking back, how did I end up in this situation with Dadi? What if Nani ever finds out? What would my family think? I started to cry silently. I was definitely afraid of Dadi, he has always been strict with my brother and me growing up, hence why we generally avoided him. But Dadi had always looked after us, protected us. I’m seeing him in a new light. I also felt guilt and shame. 

I walked towards the bathroom and switched the light on, stepping inside to clean myself.

**End of Part 5.**
Like Reply
fuck what an update just mind blowing
[+] 2 users Like ronylol's post
Like Reply
loved it
keep the adventures going
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
**Part 6.**

Under the shower, I slid my fingers down between my pussy lips. Shit. It was so sore. I grabbed the shower head, placing it under my pussy, washing out whatever little bit of cum that might be in me. I was dead afraid of getting pregnant, that would mean the end of me. 

The guilt I felt came from the fact that I had enjoyed the fucking I had received from my Dadi. Nani would be heartbroken if she ever found out. I felt like crying again but I caught hold of myself, I prayed this was just a one-time thing. Perhaps Dadi would let this incident go and we can move on like nothing ever happened. 

I turned of the shower tap and slowly walked to the sink, staring at myself in the mirror. My cheek was slightly swollen from where Dadi had slapped me just now. I gargled my mouth, trying to wash away the taste of his cum. I relaxed a little, I think I just need to go home and sleep this off. I slowly exited the bathroom, making my way to the cupboard to put on some clothes. I found an old pair of loose shorts and a tight t-shirt. Seeing as my inner wear was still drying, I just slipped these on temporarily and looked at myself in the mirror again. My nipples were poking out from the fabric. 

I opened the door slowly, stepping out into the living room, Dadi was sitting on the 3-seater couch in the hall. In front of him was a little table and 2 single seater rattan chairs. I kept quiet, making my way to the kitchen to have my meal. I could feel Dadi’s eyes watching my every move as I avoided looking at his face. 

I grabbed the plate and sat at the living room table to eat. My mind still flooded with images of what just took place half an hour ago. 

“Santosh Ji?”, I heard a voice call out from the porch.

“Arul! Come in come in.”

The living room wall was blocking my view of the main entrance. I remained at my seat, completing my meal. I could hear heavy rain drops hitting the ceramic tiled roof as it slowly started to pour again. 

“Don’t stand in the rain Arul. Come inside.”

“Thank you, Santosh Ji.”, I heard the gruff voice reply. Much clearer now as the man had entered the hall and shut the door behind him. I went to the kitchen to clear my plate and wash up, I noticed Dadi still hasn’t touched his meal. 

Muffled voices came from the hall as I heard the man chatting away with Dadi like they were old friends. 

“Shanti Molu ...”, I heard Dadi call out, “Mol… come here …”.

I really wasn’t in the mood to meet anybody, especially after the hard fucking I had just received. I just wanted to go into the guest room and be by myself. But I was afraid of Dadi and what he might do to me. 

I casually made my way from the kitchen to the hall. I saw a big figure seated on one of the rattan chairs opposite Dadi. He slowly came into view as I got closer. I stood beside Dadi, looking at this Mr Arul for the first time. He was a hefty man, even seated, you could tell he was about 6 feet tall, dark close to black skin tone, a massive protruding stomach sticking out from his neatly pressed formal shirt. He looked to be in his early 50’s, had on a thick gold chain and shiny gold rings with various precious stones on a few fingers. His thick greyish hair slimed backwards with a lot of hair product and a neatly trimmed goatee. The man looked like a gangster, I thought to myself

“Meet my friend Arul.”, Dadi said, his opened his arms, acknowledging me to hello to his friend. Mr Arul stood up, slowly lifting his big frame and reached out his right hand to me. 

“Hi Uncle.”, I said, my face expressionless. 

“Who is this beautiful young girl, Santosh Ji?”, Mr Arul inquired as I shook his hand. He held my hand for a little while, his thumb gently caressing the skin on the back of my hand. I saw his eye taking a quick glance at my protruding nipples over the tight shirt. He smelled of baby oil and cheap perfume.

“This is Shanti. She is my wife’s brother’s granddaughter, Arul”, Dadi replied. 

“I see ...”, he let go of my hand and sat back on the chair, his eyes moving from my nipples down to my exposed thighs.  

“I used to work with Arul here at the estate. He has now made it big in the city. A big-time producer and director.”, Dadi said with pride.  

“No…No…Santosh Ji ...”, Mr Arul said, laughing slightly. “I rarely produce nowadays Santosh Ji. I am more focused on finding new… umm… talent.”, his eyes locked on to mine. 

“What does that mean?”, Dadi inquired, a little bit of curiosity in his voice. 

“The company I manage locate new young talents to star in our movies. Some of these people will start with modelling, maybe a few smaller roles in some movies … some even continue on to be stars in their own right. We manage them exclusively.”

“Interesting … Tell me more about this Arul …”, Dadi was leaning forward now. “Shanti, bring some drinks for Arul.”

Sigh. I honestly didn’t care about what this Mr Arul did, but Dadi seemed to be very interested. I just wanted to go home but it had started raining hard again. Seeing as my parents knew I was at Nani’s house, there was no urgency to come pick me up. Nani was probably stuck at her get together as well, unable to come home. I walked into the kitchen and took a bottle of cold mango juice from the fridge, pouring it into two cups for the two men. I could hear more laughter coming from the hall. 

I walked back into the hall, this time holding a little tray with the cups in it. I gently placed the cups on the table in the middle of Dadi and Mr Arul. I could feel Mr Arul’s eyes looking at my thighs and legs. What a creep. I was just about to turn around and walk back into the living room.

“Have a seat here, Molu.”, I heard Dadi’s voice behind me.

**End of Part 6.**
Like Reply
now its time to get fucked by Arul yessss
Like Reply
**Part 7.**

I turned around and saw Dadi looking up at me, his hand tapping his right leg. He wanted me to sit on his lap. I glanced at Mr Arul, his eyes was watching every move I made with a lot of interest. 

I kept quiet, slowly getting in between Dadi’s legs sitting down on his right leg, my thighs in Mr Arul’s direct line of sight. Dadi wrapped his right arm around my waist, sliding his hand under my shirt and placing it on my stomach. He was very daring in front of this man. I avoided looking at Mr Arul, slightly embarrassed by my current position. I heard Mr Arul take a sip from the cup. 

“Go on Arul …”, Dadi said. I could feel his finger touching my belly button, gently caressing my tummy. 

“Yes Santosh Ji. As I was saying, we usually head to the outskirts to look for young potential talents for our industry.”, I looked at him, his eyes focused on Dadi’s hand under my shirt, the right hand still holding the cup. He cleared his throat. “Ahem. Once we find them, we usually take them to the city to find work, usually smaller roles in any small-scale productions. Some get the opportunity to be the main star for up-and-coming directors.”

Dadi placed his left hand on my left knee, the palm of his right hand still placed on my stomach under my shirt. “Do you look for girls or boys usually?”

“Both. I personally prefer hunting female talent.”, Mr Arul chuckled a little. 

“I’m sure you do, Arul.”, Dadi laughed along with him. “When you do find a particular person that you like, what is the process usually?”, Dadi continued the line of questioning in regards to Mr Arul’s job. 

Mr Arul placed the cup back down on the table, using his left hand to slick his hair back over his round face. “When we find a potential candidate, we will conduct a basic interview and have them model some clothes. Once completed, we will send their information and pictures back to the main office.”

I felt Dadi’s left hand move down my left thigh, his fingers dangerously close to the opening of my shorts. I tried to move my legs closer together but he pinched my thigh, I barely stopped myself from shouting out in surprise as I felt the sudden jolt of pain. Thank God my other leg was blocking Dadi’s left hand from Mr Arul’s sight, but I was pretty sure he knew. From this angle he could make out Dadi’s hand moving between my legs but could not see where to. 

“What type of clothes do they model?”, Dadi asked. 

“Hold on Santosh Ji. Let me show you.”, Mr Arul said, adjusting himself to pull his phone out of his pocket. I heard his screen unlock as he intensely scrolled through his gallery. He reached out with his right hand, handing the phone over to Dadi. “Just keep scrolling the album, Santosh Ji.”

Dadi took his left hand off my thigh, taking the phone from Mr Arul. He placed it on his left knee, his fingers slowly swiping through the pictures. Out of curiosity, I looked down. Girls looking to be around my age, sensually posing in various little clothing they had on their body. Some were wearing miniskirts and tight-fitting tops. As Dadi kept scrolling, the pictures were getting lewder. Some girls were wearing bikini’s or sexy under garments. Dadi stopped at one picture, a girl was topless, her hands covering her nipples with her legs spread, her thin panties barely covering her pussy. She had a sexy expression on her face, as in inviting the person looking at this picture to sexually ravage her body. 

I knew Mr Arul was looking at my face, trying to judge my expression. 

“Very nice.”, Dadi said, handing the phone back to Mr Arul. He smiled in appreciation. 

Dadi’s right thumb was now directly placed below my under boob, gently pushing the meat on my breasts upwards, making them dance under my shirt. 

“What do you think of Shanti?”, he asked, smiling casually, “Does she have any potential?”. Dadi started to shake his right leg, making my tits jiggle and bounce under my shirt. Mr Arul was looking at my nipples dance. 

“She is indeed very beautiful …”, Mr Arul said, “… but it goes way beyond the face, we need to look at her body stats, skin complexion. We tend to avoid individuals with any permanent scarring or damage to the skin.”

“No … no… her body is perfect … isn’t it Mol?”, Dadi asked, looking at me, embarrassing me in front of this man. I kept quiet, my eyes staring down at the floor. “Maybe you can take a proper look at her Arul? See if she is capable of being a candidate in your agency. The money could be useful to us.”

“Sure Santosh Ji.”, Mr Arul’s eyes perked up at the opportunity. He had been trying very hard not to look at Dadi’s hands under my shirt all this while. He looked at me, a little smile on his face. “Come here, ma.” 

“Go, Molu”, Dadi slowly moved his right hand out of my shirt, gently tapping my bottoms as I stood up, making my butt cheeks jiggle under my shorts. I walked around the table and stood beside Mr Arul. He reached out and grabbed my hand adjusting my body to stand directly in front of him. Dadi was getting a good view of my ass from behind. 

“I am going to take a look at your skin, ma.”, Mr Arul said, his eyes now looking up at my hard nipples through the shirt. 

Mr Arul held started to run his fingers from my shoulders, along the length of my right arm down to my hand, gently squeezing the flesh on my under arm as he touched me. He was nodding a little to himself, taking mental notes of my body. He repeated the process on my left arm, gently pinching and feeling the smoothness of my young skin. 

He slowly released my arm, letting it dangle freely by my sides. Mr Arul looked up at my face, looking into my eyes as he placed both hands on my shoulders. He was big enough to reach me even though he was still seated. I could feel his hands gently squeeze my shoulders as he traced his fingers down my neckline over the shirt. He ran his fingers down towards my breasts, stopping just where the fleshy meat started. “Hmmm…very nice structure…”, he said to himself. I could not see Dadi’s face as he was behind me. 

Mr Arul removed his hands from my chest and put them on my hips. He gripped the sides on my shirt, very slowly lifting it up. 

Oh no. Was he going to pull it off. 

He rolled the shirt up, tucking it just under my breasts. My entire midriff was exposed to this complete stranger. This was getting a little too much, I was wondering why Dadi was not stopping him. Mr Arul placed both his hands on my hips. “Beautiful skin colour, nice tone …”, he mumbled to himself. Holding my hip tightly with his left hand, he used his right hand to touch my stomach, covering the belly button. “Perfect flat stomach…”, he continued. 

I could feel my breaths getting heavier having this man’s hands on my body. My chest was rising and dropping, nipples sticking out hard. I’m sure Mr Arul noticed this as well. His right index finger gently doing circles around my belly button. “Such smooth skin…”, he whispered. His finger slowly started to slide downwards. My back was covering all his actions from Dadi, but I’m sure he knew his friend was taking every opportunity to touch me. The tip of the index finger went into my shorts. 

Shit. I gulped. 

Mr Arul was staring at my navel as he very slowly pulled my shorts downwards with the finger. 

Was he going to strip me in front of Dadi? No way. My mind was racing, a little gasp escaped my mouth. 

He pulled my shorts down exposing my entire clean shaven pubic mound, stopping just before reaching my pussy. “Hmmm… the skin gets darker as it goes lower…”, he mumbled to himself again. “Nice to see that you keep it shaved, ma.”, he said, looking up at me with a grin on his face. I looked up to the ceiling, avoiding his eyes. The entire length of my body from just below my breasts to my pubic area just above my pussy lips were exposed to him now. 

Tap! He let go of my shorts and let the garters hit my skin as it went back into its original place, pulling my shirt back down. “Turn around, ma.”, he said, twirling me around. I could finally look at Dadi. He was sitting back on the couch, his legs crossed with a wide smile on his face looking at Mr Arul touch me. 

I felt Mr Arul’s hands on my legs, feeling the skin on my calf, slowly making his way up to my thighs. Each hand on both my thighs, he was pinching and gently squeezing the meat. Both his hands were working my inner legs and thighs. “Very smooth beautiful legs…”, I heard him say behind me. 

Oh my god. This was so humiliating, having this random stranger fondle and touch my skin. I kept my mouth shut and looked straight. Dadi remained in his position. “What do you think, Arul?”, Dadi asked, still smiling. 

Mr Arul hands were still on my thighs, caressing the smooth flesh. “Very nice, Santosh Ji”, he replied from behind me. I could hear the lust in his voice, I know he wanted to fuck me really bad but Dadi being there was holding him back. 

My body jerked up suddenly as both his hands suddenly entered my shorts from the gaps on my legs. I felt both Mr Arul’s hands on my ass cheeks, gripping it firmly. I let out a big gasp as his sudden action took me by surprise. “Fantastic ass…”. His thumbs were buried under my butt line, all his fingers roaming around the juicy ass meat. He squeezed hard again, holding my entire ass in his hands and started to jiggle the meat. “Hmmmm…. very firm….”, he whispered, letting out a little sigh. 

He continued kneading my ass for awhile then let go, taking his hands out from under my shorts. I felt humiliated, having this stranger’s hands roam my body freely. Mr Arul tapped my ass, watching the meat move and jiggle a little bit. “Go have a seat, ma.”, he said to me. 

I slowly made my way around the table again and sat at the other end of the couch. Away from Dadi at the other end, looking down at my legs. I did not want to look at either man in the face. 

“I think she has a lot of potential to go far in this business, Santosh Ji.”, Mr Arul sneered at my direction. 

“That’s good to hear….”

“I would actually like to take some pictures of her... you know… to send back to the agency. I think we may be able to immediately find work for her once she is done with her studies.”

“Fantastic Arul. Can you do it here?”

I saw his face drop a bit. He probably wanted to do it alone with me so he could take the opportunity to touch me without Dadi around. “Yes… yes of course.”, he said looking around the house. “That can be done. I will need some time to prepare the clothes for her to model as well…”. 

“How does next Saturday morning sound?”, Dadi asked. I knew why he chose that day. Nani was going for a wedding in the village next door. She was going to be away for the entire weekend. Fuck. I didn’t have a say in this situation, the choice was made for me by Dadi.

“Sounds great, Santosh Ji.”

**End of Part 7.**
Like Reply
**Author's Note** - Chapter 2 starts tomorrow guys. Do leave me some feedback on what you think about the story so far. Cheers .
Like Reply
next Saturday morning will be the day
super
Like Reply
Well written erotica. Even women like these type of stories.
Like Reply
Chapter 2 - The Photography Session.

**Part 8.**

I woke up drenched in sweat. The week had just flown by like a breeze. I looked at the clock, it was 9 AM that Saturday morning. With a heavy feeling in my heart, I slowly slid off my bed and headed into the shower. 

“Make sure you be here on time, you little slut. Follow everything Arul tells you to do or I will take you to the slums to get fucked by every man there.”, Dadi held my arm as he whispered this to me before I left for home that rainy night. “Keep your pussy shaved.”, he smiled slyly at me. The words kept echoing in my head. I was still in disbelieve on what had taken place that night. 

15 minutes later, I exited the shower, wiping myself as I looked down at my freshly shaven pussy and legs. Grabbing my track pants and a fresh t-shirt from the closet, I silently prayed that Dadi would not allow Mr Arul to take advantage of me. I had told my parents I will be meeting up with Manisha at the mall close by to watch a movie. 

I slowly started walking towards the direction of Nani’s house, trying to maximize the time it took to reach the little single-story house. The area around the house was particularly quiet as all the neighbouring houses were distanced very far apart, fields and little farms were spread in between the area. Chickens and cows roamed around freely without a care in the world.  

“Shanti Molu!”, Dadi said out loud, looking at my face as I pushed the outside gate open to their little garden. Dadi was standing outside wearing his old worn-out shirt and a white dhoti, a little cup in his hand, a wide smile on his face. 

“Hi Dadi”, I said softly, looking down at my feet. I did not want to look at him. 

He placed his arms around me, the fingers gently massaging my shoulders. “I hope you are excited for today…”, he said as he slowly guided me into the hall. Looks like Nani has already left to the village next door for her event. I was praying she had decided to stay back as I let out a little sigh.  

“Yes…yes…Dadi.”, I lied.

Mr Arul was already there. The big man was in slacks and a tight polo shirt, his big stomach was sticking out as he adjusted the camcorder on a tripod. The camcorder was facing the 3-seater couch in the hall. I noticed Mr Arul didn’t have his rings on today but the heavy gold chain still swung freely from around his neck. He turned around and took a long look at me, a slight look of disappointment came across his face as he saw I had long pants on. “Good morning, ma”, he adjusted his face into a smile, wishing me cheerily. 

“Morning uncle.”, I said softly, looking at the tripod he was setting up. On the table in front of him was a small digital camera, against the wall close to the entrance to the living room, two small luggage bags were placed on top of one another, presumably with the clothes he wanted me to model for him. 

Mr Arul stood up, facing me, his stomach inches away from my breasts. He pushed the loose strands of hair back behind my ear, the feeling of his touch making me uneasy. “Are you ready for today?”

“Yes.”, I said softly, lying again. In truth I just wanted to go home and be away from these two. I know Dadi was watching me from behind. 

“We will start with a short video interview.”, he continued, his right hand on my shoulder, gently pressing it. “If you are ready, you can have a seat first.”, he pointed to the couch. Then looked back at me, adjusting my hair slightly. I moved around the table and sat in the middle of the couch, looking at the camcorder, wondering what sort of interview this was going to be. 

Mr Arul sat down on the rattan chair, his eyes looking at the little pop out screen. Dadi stood behind him, still holding his cup, looking at me, his face grim. I could feel his eyes warning me not to cause a scene. 

“Lean back … cross your legs.”, Mr Arul said, his eyes still on the camcorder screen. 

I shifted my body, placing my right leg over my left knee. 

“We will start now.”, he said curtly, as he pressed the record button. He took a piece of paper from the table, and started to ask me some basic questions. Name. Age. Where I lived. What courses I intended to pursue in the future. My dreams and aspirations. 

Everything seems normal. The questions nothing out of the ordinary. 

Mr Arul stopped for a second, looking at me, a little smile on his face. 

“How big are your breasts?”

“Sorry?...”, I was a bit taken aback by his question. 

“”Your breasts. What size?”. I saw standing Dadi behind him, looking at me.

“Uhmm… 36 …. 36 C.”, I looked down.

“Keep your eyes on the camcorder.”, he said in a serious tone. “Nipple colour?”

What the hell. 

“Hmm…. Dark brown…”, I replied.

“Do you masturbate?”

My eyes widened. Were these questions on the list, I wondered. “Urm… yes… yes I do…”

“How often?”, Mr Arul was looking at the little camcorder screen, looking at the discomfort on my face from his line of questions. Dadi stood there motionless. 

“2.. or 3 times… a week”, I answered truthfully. Feeling a little shy. 

“Focus on the camcorder. Do you use any toys?”

“Toys?”

“Dildo? Vibrator?”, I saw a creepy smile on Mr Arul’s face. 

“Uh.. no.. no toys”. Of course I didn’t have any toys. I didn’t even know where to buy any of these. The risk of buying anything online and being delivered to my conservative home was too big of a chance that I was not willing to take. 

“Are you a virgin?”

“What?! Are these questions really necessary?”, I blurted out.

“Answer him.”, Dadi said, his eyes locking into mine, his lips a thin line with no expression. 

“Er… no… I am not.”, I said, looking down. How could I tell him that the first cock to enter me was Dadi’s. The memory came flooding back into my brain. 

“Ok. That’s great.” Mr Arul said, pressing a button on the camcorder. “Now that wasn’t so hard, was it?”, chuckling to himself. “Santosh Ji, can we get her to change so we can start with the photoshoot?”

“Of course, Arul. Do what you need to do.”, Dadi replied him, a little smile on his face.

**End of Part 8.**
Like Reply