Adultery Mily blackmailed
Mily   was sitting in her bed room with her cell in her hand. She had just called Sidharth , the husband of her friend Dolly  and asked him for a meeting between her and him only. Mily  , 29 years of age, was married to Amit , who was around 10 years older than her. Although, they had an arranged marriage, still they were quite happy so far in their 6 years long married life. They also had a 5 year old boy. Mily   was a bit short in height, but she does have a perfect figure with fare complexion. She was quite beautiful compared to her husband Amit , who was a bit darker and fat.

Mily   and her husband Amit  had started a business about a year back. They had opened up a cloth store at the City Mall in the busy pros area of the city. For that they needed a huge amount of money. They got a bank loan, but it was not enough. 

So Mily   asked her friend Dolly  if she can help them.
Since Dolly 's husband Sidharth  was well established businessmen, and on Dolly 's request, he offered them a hefty amount of cash as loan. Although they signed an agreement, Sidharth  said them to feel free about returning the money according to their own convenience. Things were ok for few months, as their business was running good and they were managing the finance very well.

But everything went wrong, when suddenly Amit 's father died of a heart attack. Amit  had to get busy with rituals, and they were unable to give time to their business. Then thing got worst, after Mily   had a fight with Dolly  for some silly reason. It was not because of Mily  , but for Dolly , who had a trend to become jealous of others progress too easily. When Dolly  found that Mily   was getting too much of fame and importance in the society because of her business, she got envy of her and stops talking to her. Mily   didn't give importance to the whole thing, until last month, when Sidharth  called Amit , and asked him to return his money with interest, within a month time. When Amit  told her that Sidharth  wanted his money back, then she understood that it was all because of her fight with Dolly .

Now, they felt quite helpless. They had expensed all their savings in the rituals of Amit 's father's funeral. They didn't have much of cash in hand. Then, they also had to pay the bank EMI. Amit  tried to manage cash from various places, but failed to raise a single penny. He called Sidharth  to give them some time but Sidharth  said, either pay the money, or hand over the shop to him. Amit  was devastated, as they had invested their life's saving into that shop. And now they were at the brink of losing everything. Mily   knew that it was all because of her chilly fight with Dolly , so she decided to take things in her hand.

Mily knew that Sidharth  had some weakness for her. In fact, she heard about his liking of women from many other ladies of their society. She caught him checking on her few times when they get together for dinner or lunch sometime. But since Dolly  and she were good friends, Sidharth  never really tried too hard on her. Sidharth  and Dolly  had love marriage and they also had a kid of her son's age. Sidharth  was around 35 years of age, tall, handsome and Dolly  was also quite beautiful. She was only two years younger than Sidharth . Despite having a wife like Dolly , Mily didn't know why Sidharth  still lust for other women. But now Mily   thought, maybe she can use his that habit for her advantage, and somehow manage to pursue him to allow them some more time. And for that she, had to meet him alone. So, she sends Amit  to his native place, for asking help from his uncles if they can. And now, she was sitting in her bed, thinking about the evening to come. 

Sidharth  has told her that he will be at their home at around 6pm. Mily looked at the clock, its 3pm. She had three hours to get ready for the test of her life.
At first, she woke up her son, and freshens up him. She prepared a light meal for him and feed him. Then she took him to their neighbor, who lived two floors below them. They also had a kid of his age, and they used to play together all the time. Mily   asked the neighbor, will she mind to keep him for some time, as she had some important work to do at home. The neighbor said ok, and Mily   returned home, leaving her kid with them. When she entered home, she looked at the clock again, its 4.30pm. Still she got one and half hour time. Then she went to bathroom for a good bath.

After taking a nice bath, Mily   came out of the bathroom in her short bathrobe. She stood in front of the mirror to admire herself for a moment. Then she lazily opened her rob to stand stark naked in front of the mirror. She admired her own body from head to toe. She has a nice face, full lips and an average size pair of boobs. Then she looked down to her belly, which was still flat, due to her regular yoga habit. Then she looked further down to her trimmed pussy, which looked perfect and fresh. Mily   was not so tall, but her legs were pretty good shaped. Her thighs were round and big compared to her height. Then she turned around to see her perfect round ass. Mily   remembered how Amit  used to get made about her round buttock.

"There you go Mily  , you can do It." she thought to herself. Then she moved to the closet to find the perfect dress for the occasion. She shuffled with the clothes for some time, and then she took out a black skirt and a white top to wear. The skirt was gifted her by Amit  two years back, but she never tried it as it was a bit short in type. But, now she found the costume perfect for the occasion. She put the garments on the bed, and took out a white silk panty and matching bra and put them on. Then she took the skirt and put it on. The hem of the skirt ends just above her knees, exposing her milky white legs below the knee. The dress was a bit tight around her thigh, but since the material was stretchable, it fitted into her body perfectly. The tight dress also exposes her round ass to full extent. Then she put on the top, which was also a bit tight and short. It made her boobs look big and firm, and also exposed her belly a little. And the low cut neck of the top was also exposing quite a bit of her cleavage too. After finishing her dress and make up, Mily   looked to the clock, it's 5.50pm.

'TING-TONG.'
She heard the bell. He was early, she thought. Then she looked herself for the final time, and came out of her bedroom to open the door for Sidharth . She looked through the eye hole, and saw him standing there. She took a deep breath, and opened the door.

"Hi." Sidharth  greeted her with a smile.
"Hi, you are quite punctual of time. Come in please." Mily   replied.
"Thanks." Sidharth  came inside and Mily   looked to see if anyone watching. When she found that no one was watching, she closed the door and came in.
"Wow, you look wonderful." Sidharth  complimented her dress. Mily   smiled at him as he was busy checking her dress.
"Thanks." Mily   replied shyly. Although, it was her plan to wear such a dress, still she was feeling nervous as Sidharth  scanned her with his lust filled eyes.
"Come, have a sit." Mily   asked him pointing toward the sofa. Sidharth  smiled at her and sat on the big sofa and asked her to sit too.
"It's ok. So what would you like to have? Tea or coffee?" Mily   asked him.
"Well, a glass of water will do now." Sidharth  replied to her.
"Sure, do you want it chilled or normal?"
"Anything will do."
"Ok then, you sits here and I'll bring the water."
Mily   turned and moved toward the kitchen to bring the water. She could feel his eyes were fixed on her tight skirt, which was showing her nice round ass perfectly for his gaze. She intentionally swayed her hips to make her look hotter.

"So where is Amit ?" Sidharth  asked.
"Well, Amit  has gone to his native place and will be out of town for few days."
"And the kid?"
"He is with his friend on our second floor." Mily   replied him as she opened the freezer to take out a bottle.
"So you have to live alone for few days. Don't you afraid to live alone?" Sidharth  asked again. Mily   opened the bottle and poured the cold water in two glasses.

"Well to tell you the truth, I do. But we have no other option." She replied as she put the glasses on a trey, and moved back to the living room. Then she put the trey on the table, right in front of Sidharth . As she bends down, her low cut top showed her round boobs, right up to her bra. Mily   knew that Sidharth  was watching her breast, so she tried to put the glasses of the trey, as slow as she can, giving him a good show of her boobs.
"Here, please help yourself." Mily   asked him, offering one glass to him.
"Thank you." said Sidharth  as he took the glass and drunk the cold water quickly. The sudden change of her dress and attitude has made him quite thirsty too. He does had a long awaiting desire of taking her into his bed, but never really had the courage to move forward, because of her friendship with his wife. He did try his luck little time, but Mily   never gave him any opportunity to make a move on her. And now, her sudden change in behavior had made him quite confused.

Mily   could sense his thought too. She knew she had succeeded in her first part of the plan. But she needs to make him more exited before she could come to her real agenda. So, she moved back and sat on the sofa, right in front of him. As she sat down on it, the hem of her skirt pulled up, right up to her mid thighs, showing a good amount her legs. Mily   took a quick glance at Sidharth , who as expected, was busy watching her milky thighs. She shifted herself and tried to pull her skirt down, showing a mock attempt to be looked modest. Then she looked up to him. Sidharth  suddenly got aware of her and shifted his look from her legs to her eyes. She gave him a smile.

"So, how is your shop going?" Sidharth  asked her, trying to avoid the fact that she caught him watching her legs.
"Well, what to say. Things are not going well these days." Mily   replied, making a sad face.
"Why? What happen?"
"Well, I think you know about Amit 's father?"
"Yes, I am sorry for that."
"It's ok. He was quite ill anyway. But the timing of his death has make things difficult for us."
"How?"
"You see, we have to move to his native place for the long and delaying funeral rituals of his father. We have to close our shop for that whole period."
"Hmmm."
"And the expenditure was something we never expected. Amit  has to use most of his savings for covering the whole thing."
"Hmm." Sidharth  keep on nodding as Mily   keep on explaining things. All the while, Sidharth  was trying to figure out, what she wants to get from him.

"You see Sidharth ; we are having a financial crisis right now. The small amount of money that we have is required for bank EMI and our new stock purchase as the festive season is nearing." Mily   keep on explaining, as she saw him listening her carefully.

Sidharth , by now had a fare idea about the sudden change in her behaviors. He understood her plan of making him fool by showing some skin and buy some time from him. Suddenly he got exited of the whole thing. When his wife told him to ask Amit  for returning his money, he never thought that one phone call can present him a situation like this. His eyes lit up, knowing the possibility of things to come. He knew the game of seduction very well and got ready for it. He knew that, the kind of situation she was in, it won't took him long to turn the table around.

"So Sidharth , I think you got it now that why I wanted to meet you." Mily   asked him. Sidharth  knew her point, but he wants to make it a bit difficult for her. He wanted her to confess her helplessness in front of him.
"No, I don't know. why?" He replied.
"Amit  said you asked him to return your money within a month. But you heard our situation. Please Sidharth , give us some time, so we can manage the sum and return your debt with full interest."
"Yes, and I gave him a month time too."
"Can't you do something about it?"
"What do you want me to do?" Sidharth  asked.

"Wait." Mily   stood up from her sit and moved inside, to her bedroom. After few second, she came back with a file in her hand. Then she brought a plastic chair near the centre table right opposite him, and sat on it with file on her lap. Then she opened up the file and was searching for some paper. As she sat on the chair, her short skirt again pulled up exposing her round and perfect thighs. Sidharth  had his eyes fixed right between her legs, as Mily   was busy searching her paper. She also knew that, and took some extra time to let him see her legs. Then she took a paper from the file, and put it on the table between them.
"What is this?" Sidharth  asked her.

"It's the old agreement, which says you can ask for your money anytime with a month notice." Mily   replied. Sidharth  took up the document and looked on. Then he looked back at her.
"So what do you want me to do with it?" He asked her. Mily   took out another paper from the file, and hold out it to him.
"I want you to cancel the old agreement, and sign on this new one."
Sidharth  took the paper from her and read it carefully. The new agreement says that, he is giving them another six months time without any payment, and then they will return his money in installments within a year. Sidharth  looked at her and smiled.
"What is this? Are you joking?" Sidharth  asked, a bit angrily. Mily   shocked at his loud voice. She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Please Sidharth , right now it's the only way we can repay your debt. I know what I'm asking is too much, but we have no other way. We can't ask the bank or the landlord for time. As a friend, I'm counting on you to give us the time to save our future."
"Well, Mily  , frankly speaking, I also don't want to put pressure on you people. But really need that money as a big project is coming. Sorry, I can't help you."
Mily   got disappointed hearing his words. She thought she had him in her hand. Then she shifted her weight in her chair and crossed on leg over, giving him an ample view of her back thighs, and began to plead him.

"Please Sidharth , we are good friends. Please save us from losing our shop. If we can't pay the bank EMI, the bank will take possession of the shop. Please Sidharth , only you can save us."
Sidharth  watched her pleading helplessly. He saw her eyes were full of tear. He sensed her incapability and the hopeless situation she got into and thought may its time, he should try out his luck on her. He does have a long desire of taking her into bed, but never really got the courage, as she was the best friend of his wife. But now, things were different as friends become foe, and he has the upper hand with his big debt on her head.

"Well Mily  , I am really sorry for you. But if I have to provide you time, then I'll have to borrow myself." Sidharth  replied, making things more complicated for her.
"Please Sidharth , you can manage that. Please give us few more months time."
"You mean I should pay interest on my own money for you?"
Mily   couldn't reply to that. She understood that what she was asking was not fare.
"Tell me Mily  , is it fare?"

Mily   remained silent. She just didn't know what to say or do. She felt like completely devastated as she couldn't figure out any way for her problem. She uncrossed her leg and holds her head between her hands and looked down. In the process, she unknowingly spreads her legs, and Sidharth  got a clear view of her white silk panty. That made his cock grow hard. He watched her and saw tears dropping from her face. He thought it's time to check out just how far she is willing to go to save her business.
"Ok Mily  , I have a deal for you."
Mily   looked up to him with her tearful eyes.
"What kind of deal?"

"Well, you see, as a businessman, I have a rule of not giving anything for nothing. Now what you want from me is a quite big favor, so I also want something in return from you, say as a return favor." Sidharth  asked her with a mysterious smile on his face.
"What kind of favor?" Mily   asked, a bit nervously, as she sensed some sinister thoughts in his words.
"Well, if you can make me feel happy, then I can think about signing the agreement. In fact, maybe I can cut the interest amount too."

"How do I make you feel happy?" Mily   asked, looking right into his eyes.
"Well for the beginning, say I want to see you naked right now." Sidharth  replied firmly.
"How dare you? What makes you think I'll do that?" Mily   replied angrily, getting up from her chair. But Sidharth  was not afraid of her reaction. He sat there calmly and looked back at her.
"Don't get angry Mily  . I am just offering you a deal. It's up to you to whether accept it or not."
"I'll call Dolly  and tell her about it." Mily   tried to threat him with his wife's name.
"Go on, call her. I don't think she will pick up your call. And besides, it's you who called me to your home all alone. Just imagine how people will judge the situation." Sidharth  replied, with a wicked smile on his face.

Mily   got speechless. She understood that he had figured out her helpless situation quite well. She had no other option but to make a choice between her dignity in one hand, and her future in other. And she found that the weight of her future is proving more than her dignity.

She also cursed herself for getting into this situation. After all, it was her idea to tempt him with her sexy outfit. But she was all wrong about judging the consequences of the dangerous game she was playing. She knew she got caught in her own trap and become the victim of her own plan. Accepting his deal means, betraying her husband, and if she refused his offer, then she'll have to lose their shop, which was a dream project of her husband, Amit . She knew that, Amit  will be very depressed if that happens. Finally, she thought about accepting Sidharth 's deal for saving Amit 's dream. And only showing her body won't herm anything.

"Ok Mily  , if you don't like my deal then I should leave now. You can talk to my manager from now on." Sidharth  stood up and started to leave.
"Wait." Mily   replied. Sidharth  stopped and looked into her.
"Ok, I am ready to accept your deal."
Sidharth  smiled at her and sat back on the sofa. Mily   remained standing there. Sidharth  gazed her from his sitting position for a while.
"Fine, then what are you waiting for? Get started with your work" Sidharth  asked her.
"You mean right now?" Mily   asked again.
"Yes, what's the problem? You said you are alone."
"Yes, but the kid. He may come home any time." Mily   suddenly found an excuse to save her.
"Well that's your problem how you manage it. Call the neighbor to watch him for few more hour as you got some important things to do." Sidharth  replied with a stern voice. Mily   understood that she no escaping, and took her cell to call her neighbor. She told her that she still got stuck in her work, and requested to watch her kid for another few hours. The neighbor was king enough and said her not worry about her son and mind on her job. Mily   thanked her and put the phone down and looked at Sidharth .

"Good, now stop delaying and get started." Sidharth  commanded her. Mily   moved slowly and stood right in front of him.
"Come on Mily  , I have some other things to do too. If you accept my offer, then better get started." Sidharth  demanded her.

Mily   looked at him helplessly, and slowly removed her top. Sidharth 's eyes lit up as he saw her nice tities in her silk white bra. Mily   had a nice pair of boobs. Sidharth 's mouth was watered seeing her lovely breast.

"Ok, now drop that bra too." Sidharth  again asked her. Mily   moved her hands behind her back, and opened the bra hook. Then she removed the bra less from her shoulder, and let the garment fall on the ground, exposing her lovely breast for him. Sidharth  looked at her nice round boobs with greedy eyes. He was surprised to see her nice and firm shaped boobs, after feeding milk to her child. Her nipples were hard from the excitement of the situation. Sidharth 's hands were itching to touch those lovely boobs, but before that, he wanted to see her complete naked.

Contd ......
[+] 2 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Go on Mily , you are only half done." Sidharth ordered her again.

Mily , knowing that she has no escaping, slowly opened the zipper of her skirt, and let the dress fall to ground. Sidharth was mesmerized by her beauty. He do had an idea of her sexy figure. But he never thought her to be so hot. Although, Mily  was shorter than his wife, her figure was quite perfect. Her round shaped thighs were quite attractive for a woman of her height. Sidharth specially liked her flat tummy. He never thought her to be so fit after giving birth to a child. Then the triangle shaped mound, between her legs also exited his cock very much.

"Mily , the panty?" Sidharth asked her again.
Mily  closed her eyes, and put her fingers into her panties elastic. Then she slowly pushed down the tiny clothe which covered her last modesty, revealing her nudity for his eyes. Sidharth hold his breaths, as he saw her nice shaved pussy. Although Mily  was small in size, her pussy lips were quite big compared to his wife Dolly's. Sidharth also surprised to find her pussy looked so fresh and shaped after several years of married life. He scanned her whole body from top to bottom, as Mily  stood there with her head down with her golden anklet gifted by her husband that glinted on her left leg.

"Ok, now turn around. Let me see your back." Sidharth asked her again.
Mily , like an obedient girl, turned around to saw him her round butt. Sidharth was enthralled by her two firm and plump ass cheeks perfectly shaped like a melon. Mily  was quite heavy in that region of her body compared to the women's of her size.

Sidharth got up from his sofa and walked up to her. He stood behind her and inspected her back for few seconds. Sidharth couldn't resist himself from touching her full ass and fondled them with his fingers. Mily  just stood there, closing her eyes, as his hands were busy squeezing and groping her all over her ass. Playing with her soft firm ass made Sidharth quite arouse and his cock got pretty hard, making it difficult for him to contain it in his pants. Then he moved his hands from her ass to her belly, and pulled herself to him.

Mily  could feel his hard on poking at her back, as he pressed himself on her. She was trembling with excitement, as he ran his hands on her naked body. Then Sidharth moved his hands up and hold her nice firm boobs in his hands. Mily  felt a shiver ran through her body as his hands groped her soft globes and his fingers started playing with her hard nipples. She was having a strange feeling coming deep inside her body as Sidharth's hands roam all over her body, sending a nonstop wave of pleasure across her body. Mily  tried hard to think that this is not real sex, but she couldn't help it as she felt her pussy moistening up from his ministration on her body.

Sidharth was also getting quite hard now. He was having difficulty to contain his big hard cock in his pants and has to do something about it. Suddenly he left her body and came back to his sofa and sat back on it.
"That's ok Mily , now turn around and come here." Sidharth ordered her.
Mily  looked into him confused. She thought he was done with her by watching and touching her body.
"But I have done as you said." She replied.
"Yes, but only half. Your little show has wake up my friend." Sidharth told her, pointing toward his bulging crotch. Mily  looked in disbelief, as she saw a huge bulge in front of his pant.
"Now if you don't make my friend happy, that's mean you are not making me happy either." Sidharth told her with a cruel smile on his face.

"So what do you want?" Mily  asked him.
"Come here."
Mily  walked up to him and stood near his sofa. Sidharth pushed the centre table back with his legs, then hold her hand and pulled her to stand in front of him. Mily  remained silent, with her head down, as he inspected her luscious body closely. He grabbed her by her waist and pulled herself to him. Mily  closed her eyes, as he placed a wet kiss on her flat tummy. Sidharth could feel her trembling, as he kissed her soft belly over and over. He moved his hands to her back, grabbed her round ass cheeks with his both hands, and squeezed them hard. All this time, Mily  stood there helplessly, thinking what have she done.
Then Sidharth moved his face closer to her hot pussy. He took a long breath, sniffing the strong smell of her hot sex. Mily  was literally shaking, as she could feel his hot breath on her pussy. Then, Sidharth put his mouth on her pussy and lightly kissed it. Mily  bite her lips to stop herself from moaning. She could feel her Goosebumps rising, as Sidharth kissed her pussy several time.

Then Sidharth stopped his ministration on her pussy and pushed her back a bit. Mily  opened her eyes and saw him stood up in front of her. He was staring right her eyes. He holds her beautiful face in his hands, lowered his face to her and kissed on her lips. Mily  just remained still, neither participating, nor rejecting his kiss. Sidharth moved his hands to her back and pulled her hard to himself. Mily  could feel his rigid member poking at her belly.

Then, after kissing her lips for few moment, Sidharth stopped and looked into her eyes. He now wanted to relieve his tension, which was getting unbearable for him. He put his hands on her shoulder and pushed her down.
"On your knees, Mily ." Sidharth ordered her. knowing that she had no other option, but to obey him, Mily  got down in front him on her knees.
"Open my belt and zip." Sidharth again asked her. Mily  was surprised by his rudeness. She never imagined him treating her like this. She felt so degraded. But she has already come so far that it'll be a stupid mistake if she backs away now. She moved her hands to his pant, and opened his belt buckle. Then, she slowly pulled his zipper down and let the pant fall to his ankle. He was wearing a white boxer, which had a big tent in front of it. Mily  stared into his big bulge, trying to guess the size of his cock. From the outline of his hard prick, she got a fair idea that it will be definitely quite large in size. Sidharth smiled as he saw her eyes fixed on his boxer. He loved the effect his big cock creating on her.

"Ok, now open my boxer and take out my friend." Sidharth asked her.
Mily , as if she was waiting for his command, dug her fingers in his boxer's waistline, and pulled it down. As soon as his short came down, his massive organ sprang like a free snake, and almost hit Mily  in her face. Mily  moved back with a shock.
"Hey, where are you going? Come here. I want you to suck my friend happy or we are done with my deal." Sidharth told her.
Mily  looked at him with pleading eyes. She knew, it's not worth it, but she tried to beg him to leave her for one last time.
"Please Sidharth, we are friends. How can you do this to me?"

"We are friends indeed. Friends with benefits. Don't forget it's you who want me to come here. Now if you don't like it, then I can stop and go home." Sidharth replied with a devilish smile on his face. Mily  watched him helplessly, as he sat back on the sofa and removed his shoes. He removed his pant and boxer completely and placed them on the nearby sofa. Now, he was complete naked from waist down. Then he spread his legs wide, and signaled Mily  to come between them.

"If you want my money, then come here and start sucking my cock." Sidharth ordered her in a firm voice.
Knowing she didn't have any other option, Mily  got back into her position, kneeling right between his spread legs. She put her hands on his both legs, and looked down to his colossal member, dangling in front of her face. Mily  was quite amazed by the size of that thing. Although Sidharth was not as tall and big like her husband Amit, but his cock was really something, compared to Amit's. Sidharth's cock was not only bigger in length, but also thicker than Amit's average size cock. Mily  took the hard cock in her hand, and tried to encircle it in her fist. But she found the girth of his cock was more than her fingers could hold. She was stunned to see a good gape remain between her fingers, holding that meaty organ. Then, Mily  bring her other hand too, to hold his hard prick with her both hands, and began to stroke his thick cock.

Sidharth's mushroom shaped cock head was licking precum and Mily  could smell the spunky odor which filled her nostril. Mily  stroked his cock faster, hoping he may come soon, before she had to suck his cock.
"That's enough, now quit stalling and get on your work." Sidharth commanded her. Ashamed, but knowing that she has no choice, Mily  moved her head closer to his throbbing dick. Her heart was beating rapidly, as she hesitantly took out her tongue and touched the underside of his cock. Mily  tasted the strong salty test of Sidharth's cock. Unsure of herself, she licked cautiously at his hard shaft, then, caressed the cock with her lips. She licked his cock from his cockhead to its root, and then back to cockhead. Mily  kept on licking his cock, trying to delay the cock sucking act.

"You are doing good Mily , but my friend is getting impatient. Let's move to the main act." Sidharth again asked her, patting on her head. Mily , took a deep breath, opened her mouth wide, and took the bulbous cockhead into her warm watery mouth.
Mily 's soft lips were closing around his thick cock as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock, taking as much of his cock meat she can take into her mouth. Her moist watery mouth covered his dick with hot saliva. Then Sidharth hold her head and moved his hips back and forth, pushing more of his cock meat into her mouth. But as his cockhead touched her throat, Mily  started gagging, and tried to break free. But Sidharth didn't let her go. He hold the back of her head, and pushed his cockhead deeper into her tight throat, and kept it like that for few second. Mily  was hitting his legs, as she finds it difficult to breathe.
Then, when she almost got into a faint condition, Sidharth let her go, and removed his cock from her throat. Mily  fall back and took some real long breath. Sidharth watched her, as she sat their huffing and coughing, with saliva running from her mouth and eyes full of tears. He let her get her breath back, then, grabbed her hair and pull her face back again to his hard prick. He hold his cock with one hand and presented it to her mouth.

"Please Sidharth, it's too big. I can't do it." Mily  pleaded him with tearful eyes.
"Stop crying and get going Mily , or you know everything will go in vein." Sidharth told her with a stern voice.
Mily , hesitantly brought her mouth back to serve his huge cock. She saw, there were drops of pre-cum oozing out from his bulbous cock head. She licked the head with her tongue, testing his tangy pre-cum, which filled her mouth. She licked his entire cockhead, and then sucked his cockhead into her mouth once again.

Sidharth looked at her as she opened her mouth wide to accommodate his huge tool in her sweet mouth. He bend forward and slide his hands on her bare back, up to her nice round ass. He started to fondle her firm ass while she was busy trying to fit his girth in her mouth. Sidharth then brought his one hand to her boobs and played with her tities. Mily  was getting quite exited with the whole situation. She felt her pussy tingling as his hands were busy playing with her breasts. Although she knew it's not real sex, still her body and mind started to like it. She was really getting into the cock sucking act and started to bob her head fast on his cock, trying to take more of his cock meat into her oral captivity.

Sidharth also sensed her enjoying the situation and started to push up his hips to push his cock deeper into her mouth. He hold her back of the head and pulled her face into his belly while bucking his hips up at the same time. Mily  was gagging as his thick cock head probed at the opening of her throat again. But this time, she didn't back away. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and let him push his cock deeper into her throat. With some hard jab, Sidharth able to push his cock head into her tight throat.
"Aauuugghhh, aauugghhh, aauuugghhh." Mily  was gagging loud but Sidharth kept his pressure on and inch by inch, he put his entire cock into her mouth, deep in her throat. Mily 's lips were on his belly and his balls were at her chin. Sidharth keep it like that for few second and then for her respite, he pulled out his cock from her throat, only to push it back again in her throat. He hold her head tight, as he slowly started to fuck her sweet face with his huge cock, deep into her throat.

After some uncomfortable moments, Mily  also settled herself into the deep throat fucking. She was surprised at her own ability to adapt so quickly to the act. She was also a bit proud for being able to take his huge cock deep in her throat. The illicitness of the whole thing made her quite hot too and she started to bob her head down fast to fuck his cock with her mouth.

Her fast action triggered his excitement too. Sidharth knew he won't last long this way. But he wanted to enjoy this moment for bit long. So he stopped her and pulled out his cock from her mouth.
"Suck my balls." Sidharth commanded her, holding his cock in one hand and pulling her head with other. Mily  like an obedient slave brought her face to his cum filled sacks and kissed them. Then she took his one big ball in her mouth and started to suck it. She was fondling his other ball with her one hand while with her other hand she was jerking his hard tool. After giving his ball a good suck, she took the other one and repeated same with it. Sidharth was feeling like in heave. The feeling of her warm mouth on his balls getting too much for him.
Suddenly, Sidharth stopped her and stood up from the sofa. Mily  looked up to him as he presented his stiff cock head at her mouth again. She parted her lips and took the head in her watery mouth. Then, he pushed his pelvis hard to push his entire cock deep into her throat. He hold her head in place and started to fuck her sweet face with hard and fast strokes. Mily  was gagging and holding his ass for her dear life as Sidharth keep fucking her face with menacing force.
"Aauuunngghh. aauuunngghh, aauunngghh."
Sidharth feels like he was in heaven. He looked down to see his big hard cock going in and out of her accepting mouth. He saw saliva running down from her mouth to her chest and her breasts were all wet with her own dribble. Her eyes were open wide and full with tears, as she was taking his cock deep in her tight throat. The sensation of her tight throat wall on his cock shaft made him hornier than ever. He hold her head in his tight grip and began to skull fuck her with his tool.

"Auunnggg, aauunngghh, aauunghh." Mily  was gagging uncontrollably as Sidharth kept fucking her face with tremendous speed. With one long hard stroke, Sidharth was pushing his cock from the tip to the base. Mily  just kneel there, holding his ass and opening her mouth wide to let him fuck her throat with his enormous cock.
"Auugghh, aauuggghhh, auugghhh." The room was filled with the sound of his cock fucking her face and Mily 's loud gags. The tight grip of her throat was getting into Sidharth and he was nearing his orgasm. Then he hold the back of her head, pulling her to his groin and pushed his cock deep into her throat for one last time. Mily 's face was buried in his belly, when she heard him grunting.
"Aaannnhhhh, yes." Mily  felt his ass contracting and his hard shaft twisting in her mouth. Then she felt the first blast of his jism deep down in her throat. Mily  just tried to hold her breath to prevent herself from swallowing his cum. But his cock started twisting again and the second spurt hit her throat. Then, before she could think anything, Sidharth's huge cock started to fill her throat with load after load of his hot sperms. Mily  tried to break free, but he hold her face tight into his crotch. Having no other option left, Mily  gulped down his secretion to avoid choking herself.

Then, Sidharth let her go, only to remain his cock head in her mouth and spurted few more load of his spank in her mouth. Mily  tested his salty and gooey jism and swallowed down fast. After spending his last drop of semen in her mouth, Sidharth backed down to his sofa, pulling her face all along with him. He kept his now spent dick in her mouth and ordered her.
"Lick it clean."
Without any objection, Mily  keep on sucking his limp dick. Sidharth caressed her hairs, as she was sucking and licking his cock all over. The sight of her beautiful face busy servicing around his cock made him aroused again. Mily  also could feel his cock erect and swelling in her mouth again. She looked up to him, surprised by his ability to regain his strength so quickly.
Suddenly, Sidharth's cell started ringing. Mily  stopped her sucking, but Sidharth patted her head to carry on, and took out the phone from his pants pocket. He looked the screen, its Dolly, his wife was calling. Sidharth smiled and showed the screen to Mily , and then he put the phone in speaker mode and pressed the answer button.

"Hello darling, what's up?" Sidharth asked Dolly, looking right into Mily 's eyes.
"I'm fine dear. Where are you?" Dolly asked.
"Well right now I'm in a meeting with a client, discussing an important mater." Sidharth replied, pushing his hips up to shove more of his cock meat inside Mily 's already filled mouth.
"Sorry dear, am I disturbing you?" Dolly asked again.
"No no, not at all dear. It's ok. It's just a new guy, who is showing me an interesting project and asking me whether I'm interested in investing in it." Sidharth replied, caressing her head gently. Mily  understood what he means by interesting project.
"Is it good?" Dolly asked again.
"Well not bad, but I have put some condition before him. If he agrees, then I'll think about it." Sidharth replied, looking into Mily 's helpless eyes.
"So, is he buying your deal?" Dolly asked.
"Well seems like he is." Sidharth replied, pulling her head more toward his cock.
"Hey honey, from investment I remember, did you call Amit for the money?"
Mily  stopped as she heard that. She looked up to him. Sidharth patted her head to carry on her work.
"Ya honey, I called him last week." He replied.
"What did you say?"
"I asked him to return my money with full interest. I gave him a month time." Sidharth replied, looking at Mily .
"Good. Now I'll see how that bitch Mily  will handle it." Dolly replied in a stern voice. Mily  looked up to Sidharth, who put a finger in his lips, signaling her to keep quite.
"Well honey, don't you think I should give them some more time? After all, she was your friend." Sidharth asked Dolly, looking into Mily 's eyes.
"No way. That bitch Mily  is no longer my friend. Just make sure that she do suffer a lot." Dolly replied. Mily  never felt so much humiliated in her life. Here, she was at her own home, all naked and on her knee, sucking the cock of that very man, whose wife was scolding her over phone to him.
"Ok honey, I'll call you later. Bye, love you." Sidharth replied and cut the call. Then he looked down to Mily , who stopped sucking his cock and was staring back at him with her helpless eyes.
"Well Mily , things are getting more and more complicated now." Sidharth told her with a worried face.
"What do you mean? Are you saying I have done so much for nothing?" Mily  asked him.
"I'm not saying that. But as you see, now I have to manage my wife too. So I think now you have to increase your share of favor too." Sidharth asked her. Mily  understood what he wanted to mean. She knew she was now totally trapped in his hand. She was all alone in her home, and with her son not coming for another few hours, she had no escaping from Sidharth's big cock. Mily  kept her silent and sat there with her head down.
Sidharth looked at the women, who was looking so defeated. When first his wife told him to call Amit, he never expected the things to turn this way, giving him the golden opportunity to lay this woman at her own house.

Contd ..

Like Reply
"So Mily, are you agree?" Sidharth asked her. Mily looked at him and nodded her head in approval.

"Fine then. Now you get busy where you left, and I'll make some call to arrange the things in way so both of you ladies get happy." Sidharth smiled and pulled her face back to rigid cock. Mily parted her lips and took the hard prick back in her mouth. She got busy serving his cock with her mouth and hands, while Sidharth called his manager and explained him to arrange cash for Mily in a way that his wife Dolly won't have any clue about it. Mily kept sucking his cock, looking at him as he go on instructing his manager.
Mily keep serving his cock with her mouth as Sidharth was busy talking on phone. After good few minutes of his conversation, Sidharth stopped her and Stood up in front of her. He had ended his phone call and throw the cell on the sofa.

"Ok Mily, I have arranged everything. Now let's go into your bed room to collect my commission." Sidharth smiled at her and pull her up on her feet. Mily quietly turned around and walked toward her bed room, followed by Sidharth, who was enjoying watching her naked ass from behind. After entering the room, Mily stood near the bed with her head down. She was cursing her own idea of seducing Sidharth, which now lead her to be fucked by him on her own marital bed.

Sidharth walked in behind her. He again check out her naked body which made his cock tingle. He just couldn't believe his luck that he was about to ravage her beautiful body in her own bed. The thought of fucking her made his stiff cock harder.
Sidharth walked up to her and stood behind her. Mily was trembling as she could feel his hot breaths on her back. She felt jolt as he hold her from behind and pulled her naked body into his half naked body. Mily filled his hard prick poking at her back, just above her round ass. Then Sidharth drop himself a little, and grinded his cock right between her soft ass cheeks. Mily was stunned as his hard cock moved between her fluffy cheeks and poking at her little ass hole. Then, Sidharth lose his grip on her and pushed her towards the bed.

"Get up and lay on your back." Sidharth ordered her. Mily, without saying a word, get on the bed and lay on her back. She looked at him with her corner of the eye, as he was busy removing his remaining clothes. Then Mily looked at his enormous cock, dangling between his legs. Mily compared the two cocks of Sidharth and Amit in her mind. Definitely, Sidharth's cock will beat Amit by a good margin.

Suddenly, Mily had a mixed feeling of guilt and excitement both. Guilt, because she was about to be fucked by another man cock's on their marital bed, but scared because of the size of that cock. As she realized the inevitability of the situation, Mily was fascinated at the thought of experiencing the fucking of that huge cock, which was undoubtedly bigger than her husband's cock. Mily was already aroused by the cocksucking act she had done. She felt her pussy twisting and getting wet, anticipating Sidharth's huge cock in her. Although her pussy was quite moist by now, but she knew, still it'll be a difficult task to accommodate his huge girth in her petite pussy.

Mily watched Sidharth removing his last piece of cloth and approached the bed from her leg side. Sidharth climbed on the bed on his knees, hold her legs in his hands and spreads them wide. He looked at her smooth and puffed pussy lips and lowered his head down to her hot cunt and smelled her sex.
A chill ran through her body, as she felt his hot breaths on her pussy. Sidharth looked up and saw her round boobs heaving fast, and she was literally shaking with uncontrollable emotions. Sidharth could feel her shiver as he put his hands under her thighs to hold her sweet pussy in place for his oral treatment. He moved his mouth closer to her throbbing cunt and inhaled the sweet nectar of her hot pussy.
Mily was trembling and gasping as she could feel his mouth nearing her pussy. She was unable to hide the fact that she was enjoying the situation. Although she had a good sex life with Amit, they never did try oral before. And now, she just couldn't control her emotions as she was anticipating Sidharth's mouth on her hot pussy. Sidharth could also feel her jerk as he put his mouth on her twat and kissed her swollen pussy lips.

"Ooommmhh." Mily couldn't stop the low moan as she was shuddering with the most enthralling feeling of her life. Then, Sidharth took out his tongue and gave a long lick on her puffed pussy lips. Mily couldn't utter a sound as she felt like her voice stuck in her throat with the pleasure of his tongue roaming all over her pussy. Then he brought his one hand to her pussy and parted her pussy lips, put his tongue in her wet hole and began to tongue fuck her pussy. Mily was twisting and moaning as he kept on fucking her with his tongue, while his fingers play with her clit. She closed her eyes and was heaving her pussy up to get his tongue more into her wet slit.

"Ooommmhhh, uuuhhh, aauugghhh." Mily was moaning and writhing her body as she was captivated by sid's tongue fucking of her pussy. A sweet and ravishing feel spread across her body as Sidharth kept on pushing his tongue into her wet hole while his fingers were busy fondling her clit.
"Ooohhh, ooommhh, uuuhhh." Mily was so enthralled by Sidharth's pussy eating that she lost all her sense of time and gravity of the situation she was getting into. In the heat of her delight, she forgot that it was her friend's husband, who was naked on top of her, eating her pussy on her own bed. She also forgot the fact that she was cheating her husband, that also in their marital bed. She just closed her eyes and started to enjoy the most thrilling experience of her life.

And then, when she was nearing her orgasm, suddenly Sidharth stopped his oral treatment and got up. Mily opened her eyes as he moved a bit forward, and pulled her small frame toward him. Mily's heart was beating fast, as she helplessly watched him pushing her legs further up towards her chest, making her pussy rise up, all wet and swelling with excitements.

Suddenly, Mily came back to reality. This is it. Now it's time to totally submit herself to him. Mily looked at him as he positioned himself between her legs, with his massive tool, hovering right above her hot wet pussy. Mily felt an electric jolt, as the rock hard cock head touched her moist pussy lips. She was trembling with both fear and excitement, as Sidharth lined himself up for pushing his mammoth organ in her wet slit.
Sidharth, hold her legs high, bucked his pelvis and tried to push the big head between her wet pussy lips to find the opening of her love tunnel. Although her pussy was quite wet and sloppy from his oral ministration, the bulbous head, which proved to be a bit big for her small pussy, slipped and missed his target. Sidharth again aligned the thick shaft on her pussy and pushed hard at it, but the thick cock head kept slipping away, failing his attempts to push his tool into her hot pussy.

Sidharth hold her legs firmly, grinded his groin to lodge his big round head at her wet pussy hole, but didn't succeeded at all.
"Mily, get hold of my friend and guide him to your love nest." Finally, Sidharth commanded her, holding her legs firmly in his hands. Mily, knowing that she didn't have any other option, took a deep breath and grabbed his big hard cock shaft with her both hands. Sidharth was looking at her tense eyes, as she placed the big round cockhead at the moist opening of her love hole between her wet pussy lips. Mily's heart was pounding fast, as Sidharth rotated his crotch to lodge the thick cockhead firmly at her wet and tight opening. Mily was shuddering as she felt his thick cockhead parted her wet pussy lips and probing at her tight opening. When he had the mushroom shaped head jammed at her moist opening, Sidharth looked into her eyes, filled with fear. Then he clinched his teethes and thrust his pelvis hard, pushing the big round head into her wet tight pussy.

"Aaauuunnnggghhhh." Mily cried out loud, as the thick cock head stretched her pussy opening and entered into her warm hole. Mily felt a sharp pain shoot through her body, as his thick tool spreads her pussy wall and began its journey into the depth of her warm moist love tunnel. Although, she was married and gave birth a child, still she found his cock quite bigger for her pussy. Mily kept on screaming and quivering under him, as with short and steady thrust, Sidharth kept on pushing his huge dick into her tight sheath.

"Aaannhhh, uuuhhh, uuuunnnhhh." Mily was squirming and gasping with pain, as Sidharth keep shoving his cock deeper and deeper into her tight pussy, until his cockhead touched her cervix, and his balls were resting on her ass. Then Sidharth stopped his push and just kept it like that for few time. He was quite enjoying the tight but velvety grip of her pussy on his thick cock. Mily was looking at him with her mouth and eyes open wide, surprised by his cock's ability to reach so deep in her pussy. Amit also had a fair sized cock, but he never had gone so deep in her. Sidharth had invaded her deepest and still untouched territory, which made her a bit thrilled too. For the first time in her life, she felt like completely filled. She was in pain but also feeling some unfamiliar pleasure, growing deep within her.
Sidharth looked into her eyes and smiled at her. He could see the sense of disbelief and growing excitement in her expression. Then he slowly started to withdraw his cock from her tight pussy. He pulled out the thick cock meat, till only the head remained in her. Then, with a hard push, he shoved the entire cock back into her tight pussy in one thrust.

"Aaaannnhhhh." Mily screamed loud as the huge dick made its way in stretching her petite pussy real wide. Sidharth shoved his cock deep, hitting her cervix, and then pulled out again. Slowly, he settled into a rhythm of fucking her tight twat with long and steady strokes. Mily clenched the bed shit and was screaming and moaning, as his thick cock was ramming her moist and hot cunt.
"Aaannhh, aannhhh, uunnhh, uunnhh." Mily was gasping and panting, as Sidharth kept fucking her tight pussy with his thick cock. Slowly, Mily's pussy got used to his girth, and she started to enjoy the fucking of her life. After the initial discomfort gone, Mily felt a sweet pain spread across her body as Sidharth kept on fucking her in that slow rhythm. Although it was not consensual sex, rather she was forced into it; Mily could not stop herself from admitting the fact that Sidharth was giving her the most pleasurable fucking of her life. Mily's screams were now become low moans, as she involuntarily bucked up her hips to take more of his hard cock meat into her moist warm pussy.

Sidharth also felt the change. He took his hands from her legs and moved them under her shoulder, holding her face in his hands. Then he lay flat on top of her, moved his face closer to her and kissed her soft lips. Mily also responded him with her lips, as she wrapped her legs around his waist as the anklet on her left leg rubbed on his bare back. Then Sidharth moved his hands down to her ass. He hold her big round ass cheeks in his hands and pulled them toward him. Then he started to increase his pace, and soon was fucking her with abandon speed.

"Aaahhh, aaahhhh, uuuhhh." Mily was shouting again, as Sidharth's thick cock kept on pounding her tight cunt like a piston. Sidharth hold her ass real tight as he was shoving his entire length in one hard fast stoke. His cock head was hitting her cervix consistently, which runs a shudder through her whole body. The friction of his thick cock on her tight pussy and the head thudding at her cervix made Mily quite hot. She felt her pussy getting more and more wet, as she was nearing the orgasm of her life. Then Sidharth put his one finger between her ass cheeks, and probed her puckered hole with it. That triggered the excitement in her and she started to have the most shuttering orgasm of her life.
"Ooooohhhh, uuuummmhhhh." Mily was moaning as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her. She grabbed his ass and pulled him down on her and bucked her hips as her whole body was shaking and tottering at her most intense orgasm.
Sidharth also felt her coming, as he could feel her pussy muscles pulsating and contracting around his cock shaft. He hold her ass tight and began to pound her pussy real fast. Mily spreads her legs further and raised her ass to let him fuck her pussy with his big tool relentlessly. He was pushing his entire length in one hard stroke into her petite pussy and his balls were bouncing on her ass.
"Auuunngghh, aauunnhhh, aauunnngghhh." Mily was now shouting like a bitch on fire. She was really stunned by Sidharth's strength of fucking her so long. In fact, she was so aroused by his hard and fast fucking that, she was nearing into her second orgasm on the trot.

Sidharth could also feel her nearing her orgasm. The pleasure and feeling of fucking his long desired women and making her happy had exhilarated his arousal too. He looked into her eyes and increased his speed and soon he also began coming.
"Aaanngggghhh, yes." Sidharth grunted, as he pushed his cock ball deep in her pussy, and started to shoot his hot sperm in her pussy. Mily could feel his thick monster twisting and writhing in her tight pussy, as he kept shooting, spurt after spurt of his hot seeds into her. The feel of his hot semen in her pussy triggered the second orgasm in her. Sidharth kept his dick buried deep in her, until he spent last drop of his seeds, and then collapsed on top of her. They both were panting and gasping and just lay there like that for few times, until their orgasm subside.

Then Sidharth pulled out his limp dick, all shinning with their juices, and get off from the bed. He walked up to the cupboard near the bed, opened the door and took out a towel from it. Mily was looking at him as he was busy cleaning his cock with the towel. After wiping his cock clean, Sidharth looked at her and smiled.
"Ok Mily, now get up and bring the paper to sign. And don't forget about my friend ever." Sidharth asked her, holding his cock in his hand. Mily looked at his enormous cock and thought, "How can I forget the tool, which has the power to change the course of my future."

Contd ...... (edited from a story by sadhu)
Like Reply
Next morning, when Mily wakes up, she felt her pussy still sore from the last night's rough fucking of Sidharth's huge dick. Mily just lay there on her bed, thinking about Sidharth's long thick cock and how his monstrous dick had stuffed her small pussy, stretching it to its limits. Mily also remembered how deep he had shoved his cock inside her pussy, the kind of she never experienced before. Although it was not consensual sex, but Mily can't deny the fact that it was the most wonderful fucking of her sex life so far. She felt a tingle in her pussy as she recalls the feeling of his cock head thudding against her cervix. Mily loved her husband Amit, who was also quite good in bed, but she never felt so complete and stuffed in her entire life before, Sidharth filled her with his enormous cock. Mily felt her pussy moistening up again with the thought of that huge dick.

"Tring Tring....Tring Tring."

Suddenly her cell started ringing. She picks up the phone, it Sidharth. She looked at the screen an thought, "why on earth he called me so early in the morning." But as she has no other option but to respond him, she put the phone to her ear and answered him.
"Hello."
"Hello, good morning Mily."
"Morning, what's up?"
"Nothing, I just called you to ask is everything alright?"
"What?"
"Ha ha ha, just joking. Listen, I want you to come to my office and meet me at around 10. Could you do that?"
"Why you want me to come?"
"Mily, I'm making this call for your benefit. Do you like to keep the deal or not."
"But you had signed the deal last night."
"Yes, but did I put my seal? You see, without the seal its not a valid document."
Mily understood what he means. He was right, she can't do anything unless the document was properly sealed. She cursed herself for forgetting such an important thing. Now she has to go to him again and probably have to please him again, to get the document sealed. She also knew she didn't have any other option but to agree with him.
"Ok, I'll be there by 10 o'clock."

"Good, Just ask my secretary and she will show you the way. I'll tell her that you are coming. Bye."
Mily put the phone down and got up from her bed. Its 7am. She didn't have much time to get ready for the appointment. She hurriedly wakes up her kid and make him ready for the school. After sending him off on the school bus, Mily took a bath and get ready to meet Sidharth again. She knew he'll try to have her again and so she decided to wear some conservative dress to minimize his attraction toward her. So she picked up a Sari and wrapped the garment around her body , covering her body as much as she can, then put on a 2 inches stiletto heels. Then she makes a call to her mother to come to her place for babysitting her kid and went out to Sidharth's office, in a taxi.

When she reached his office, it was 9:45. She went inside and walked to the young girl sitting in the front office. She asked her that she was expecting to meet Sidharth. The girl sends her to his secretary, sitting two desks behind the girl. When Mily walked up to that table, the girl looked up to her.
"You must be Mrs Mily?"
"Yes."
"Come, sir, is waiting for you."
Then she got up from her chair and walked to the end of the office. Mily followed the girl as she walks past the entire office hall and stood in front of a close door, with Sidharth's name on it. Then she knocked the door and opened the door.

"Sir, Mrs Mily is here."
"Yes, please send her in."
Mily walked past the girl and entered the huge cabin Sidharth uses as his office. The secretary was about to leave when Sidharth spoke to her, "Ok Rita, thank you and please don't let anybody come inside before asking me on the phone." The girl nodded and left the room, closing the door behind. She was working as his secretary for last 5 years and knew what her boss means when he gave her such orders.
"Welcome Mily. Come, please have a seat." Sidharth asked Mily as she was busy wondering his expansive cabin. She was quite impressed with his choice of furniture and office attires too. She smiled at him and sat on a chair in front of him.

"You are looking good on that Sari." Sidharth complimented her, although he expected her to wear some sexy clothes.
"Thanks." Archaena replied shortly. She didn't want to indulge in too much talking as she wanted to get out of there soon.
"So what do you like to have? Tea or coffee?"
"No thanks. I've had my breakfast. Let's get to the point." Mily said, keeping her eyes on his face. Sidharth smiled at her.
"Sorry Mily for giving you such trouble, but after all it's for your good. I hope you understand that."
"Yes I do and so I'm here. Here, its the document. Now please seal it as you have said." Mily placed the document on the table in front of him. She wanted to end things quickly and walked out of there as fast as she can. Sidharth took the paper and smiled at her.
"What's so hurry Mily. You have just come. Relax. Let us have some fun and then you can have your deal sealed." Sidharth said with a crooked smile on his face. Mily knew what he means when he gave some stress on the word ''Fun''.

"Well you said we have a deal. I have paid my half yesterday, now it's your turn." Mily tried to avoid his gesture.
"Yes, and I'll. But I also said that you'll be benefited from the deal only if you keep me and my friend happy."
"But I did what you said yesterday."
"Yes and so I signed. But you never asked me to put the seal. Now if you want me to seal it, then you again have to return me the favor." Sidharth said looking straight into her eyes. Mily understood that he had her trapped again. There's no point of arguing with him and lets things done as soon as possible.
"Ok, so what do I have to do again?" Mily asked him straight. Sidharth smiled at her.
"Well its quite early for anything, but lets have a blow job first."

"Here?"
"Yes. What's the problem? Come here and suck my cock while I'll check some papers." Sidharth ordered her like a slave. Having no other option, Mily got up from her chair and walked slowly around his table and stood beside him. Sidharth pushed the table with his hands to roll back his chair and spread his legs for her. Mily looked at his crotch and saw a big bulge already there in his trouser. Then, without saying a word, she dropped to her knees and moved her hands to his belt buckles. Sidharth smiled and moved his hands to her face and caressed her head slowly. Mily wanted to finish it quickly so she opened his belt and buckle fast and pulled his zipper down. She saw a big lump on his black jockey, which barely able to contain his huge member, which was now all erect. Without wasting anymore time, she put her hands into his brief and took out his enormous cock right in front of her face. The strong musky smell of his sex filled her nostril as she hold the thick long dick inches away from her face.

Mily felt a tingle in her pussy as she remembered the fucking of that thing just a night before. She encircled her fingers around the huge shaft and hold the thick cock meat in her fist. Then slowly, she slides her hands down, pulling the foreskin along and exposing his bulbous head. She saw a drop of precum already on his cock head. She thought he was already quite excited and maybe come soon if she jerked him with her hands, saving her from putting that thing in her mouth again. So she grabbed the thick shaft firmly with her hands and started jacking it fast.

"No, no Mily, I don't want your fist job. I said blow job." Sidharth asked her again and pulled her head to his rigid member with his hands. Mily looked up to him and saw the authority in his words. She closed her eyes and lowered her head and opened her mouth wide to let the huge cock go inside her mouth.The sight of her juicy red lips around the cock made him super hard. Sidharth keep the pressure behind her head till she took his entire cock into her oral captivity and her nose was buried in his pubes. Then he kept it like for some time and then let her go till only the head remained inside her mouth. Then he let her suck his tool as she can and opened his laptop to check some files for upcoming business deals.

Mily felt quite humiliated again. She just can't believe the situation she was in. She was sucking her best friend's husbands dick like a slave again while he was doing his routine works as if its a daily matter. But she also knew that she had gotten herself so deep in this mess that now she can't turn back. Instead, she tried to suck his cock with more enthusiasm to make him come quicker and end her humiliation sooner. She holds his huge thick cock with her hand and licked the entire shaft from top to bottom with her tongue. She kept doing this for some time and again took the huge cock meat into her mouth and started bobbing her head on his cock. She took hold of his balls with her hands and kept scratching them with her nails lightly while her mouth was busy serving his cock.

"Teereering Teereering."
Suddenly the intercom rang. Sidharth pick up the phone.
"Yes Rita?"
"Sir, Mr Amit wants to meet you."
"Who?"
"Sir, Mr Amit, your friend. He wants to meet you urgently."
"Oh Amit."
Mily stopped when she heard her husbands name. She took his cock out of her mouth and looked up to Sidharth who was staring right into her eyes. Then he replied, "OK, ask him to wait for five minutes."
"What the hell he is doing here?" Mily said with a horrid look on her face.
"I don't know. Why don't you ask him?" Sidharth replied with a smile.
"No, I can't meet him here. What would I say if he asks me what I'm doing here? No, I have to leave now." Mily got up and moved toward the door.

"Where do you think you are going. There's only one way to come and go to this room and that goes through the area where your husband is waiting for my call."
Mily stopped at the door, realizing the truth. She can't get out through that door. She turned back and looked at him with her pleading eyes.

"Please Sidharth, do something. My life will ruin if Amit finds me here with you. Especially when I came here without his knowledge."
"Relax Mily, you don't have to worry at all. Just follow my instruction and he won't be able to know a thing."
"I'll do anything you say, just make me invisible for now."
"I said don't worry. You keep doing as I said and everything will be fine." Sidharth told her with a mischievous smile on his face. Mily looked at him with her frightened eyes, not knowing what he's planning.

"Come here Mily." Sidharth ordered her. Mily moved to him silently and stood near him. Sidharth hold her hands and pulled her near.
"I said don't worry. Now come and got under my table and keep doing your job and let me take care of your dear husband." Sidharth asked her, pointing under his table. His table was quite big and covered from all three sides except from his side. Mily looked around the room to find any other place to hide herself, but downhearted to see that only thing that can conceal her was the table Sidharth asking her to go under. Mily had no option but to do as he said. She got on her knees and crawled under the table, giving her back to him.

"What are you doing Mily? Didn't I ask you to keep doing your job?" Sidharth said, holding his still hard prick in his hand. Mily quietly turned around and sat there facing him. Seeing her in position, Sidharth rolled up his chair near the table and covered her with his chair. Then he spread his legs again and pulled her head to his stiff cock. Mily placed her hands on his thighs for support and opened her mouth like an obedient slut and took the thick hard cock into her mouth again. Then she heard him calling his secretary to send her husband in.

"Knock knock."
"Yes come in." Mily heard the door opening and footsteps coming into the room.
"Hi Amit. How are you?" She heard Sidharth welcoming her husband. He also tried to get up a bit from the chair, may be to handshake him, which made his cock go deeper in her mouth. Mily backed her head to stop herself from making any gagging sound, but Sidharth didn't let her go far with his other hand.
"Hello Sidharth. I'm fine. Thank you." Mily heard her husbands voice. Then she heard him pulling a chair and sitting on it, right behind her.

"So what brings you here Amit? Everything is fine?" Sidharth asked while his hand was pulling Mily's head into his cock.
"Well Sidharth, we are good friends and I won't lie to you. Things are not fine with us right now." Amit replied.
"Why? What happened?" Sidharth asked as if he knows nothing. Mily find it quite strange that how easily Sidharth talks with her husband and pretended as if he know nothing while he had his cock in her mouth for fixing the very same problem.
"Well, I thought you knew." Amit said with a slow voice.
"What happen? Tell me my friend." Sidharth asked him again, sliding a bit in his chair which made his cock go deeper in her mouth. Mily opened her mouth really wide to accommodate his huge girth without making a noise while she heard a long sigh from Amit.

"Well you have asked for your money." Amit said.
"Yes, you see, I have a big deal coming next month." Sidharth said.
"But I'm sorry to say that we are in no position to return you the money right now." Mily heard Amit say with a heavy voice. She wanted to tell him that she had things in control, but knew she can't do that. Not in the position she was right now. Mily cursed her luck for being in a situation like this. Here she was only a few feet away from her husband, while her husband was expressing his helplessness to that very man who was using her mouth to please his cock for resolving that very problem, and yet she could do nothing but to kneel there keep sucking that cock.

Sidharth kept silent for some time. At first, he wanted to enjoy the peculiar situation for some moment. He wanted to enjoy the helplessness of both the husband and wife in front of him. Here he is having the woman he wanted to fuck from so long time on her knees with his cock in her mouth, while her husband was sitting just behind her and looking straight into his eyes. Sidharth grabbed Mily's head with his both hands and pulled her face to his groin, pushing his cock deeper into her throat. Mily tried hard but couldn't stop the slight gagging sound coming out from her mouth.

"Did you say anything?" Amit asked, hearing that sound.
"Nothing, just thinking what to do now." Sidharth replied and eased his grip on her head.
"Please Sidharth, help me. Help me to save my business."
Sidharth looked at Amit, while his hands keep Mily busy bobbing her head on his cock. He smiled himself for all the luck he got here. He closed his eyes to rest his back on his chair and thought about the situation presented itself. Here he has a husband who expressed his inability to repay his debt, while his wife was sucking his cock for that same money. And the poor husband has no clue about it. Suddenly he got an idea for having this little sexy wife of Amit daily in his office and use her as he pleased. He opened his eyes and looked straight to Amit.

"OK Amit, here what can I do for you as a good friend. I know you are having trouble keeping your business on track. So I'll give you a chance to do things right."
"What it is?"
"Well, you have Mily at home and she's doing nothing, right?" Mily stopped her sucking when she hears Sidharth saying her name. But Sidharth put pressure on her head, signaling her to carry on.
"Yes, why?"
"You see I have a job here in my office. Some coordinating job. Not that hard."
"Ok."
"But the thing is that I'll not pay her the entire salary."
"Mean?"
"See the actual salary for the job is 40000, but I'll pay her only 10000. But she has to sign on the pay slip for 40000."
"Why?"
"Well remaining 30000 will be adjusted against your debt and as soon as your debt will clear, she can either leave or work at here for her full salary. Now it's up to you to decide." Mily stopped her sucking and backed her head hearing his proposal. She understood what he is planning to do. But Sidharth hold his cock and signaled her to come back to her position. Mily had no option, but to do as he wanted and leaned forward to put her mouth back to the service of his cock. Then Sidharth relaxed back and enjoyed her blowjob, while her husband was thinking about the deal he offered him.

Amit thought for a moment. The deal Sidharth offering was too good for him to resist. This way not only they can pay the debt, but also earn some money in return. He thought it a good deal for him and decided to agree on it. But little did he know that, this way, not only he was giving Sidharth a huge tax saving, but also hand over his sweet wife for him to screw her lovely body daily at his office. Mily understood the deal and prayed that Amit will deny it. But all her hope went in vain when she heard her husband speak.
"Ok, it's done. I'll talk to Mily and send her to your office from tomorrow itself."

"Do you think she will agree to the salary part?"
"Don't worry. Mily is a loyal wife and will do as I say."
"Ok then. Send her tomorrow to my office and I saw her the work."
"Thanks Sidharth. You have saved us."
"Anytime partner." Then Mily heard Amit got up from his chair and leaving the room. When she heard the door closing, Sidharth slide his chair back and smiled at her.
"So you are coming to my office regularly." Mily crawled out under the table and stood in front of him.
"What makes you think that I'll do that?"

"Well, what else will you say to your husband? That you have already had a deal with me. That, you already had sucked my cock and I had fucked your juicy pussy last night. Is that you are going to say?" Sidharth asked her with a devilish smile on his face. Mily looked at him and understood that she had no way out of this trap she got herself into. She lowered her face and stood there helplessly. Sidharth looked at her dejected pose and stood up from his chair. As he stood up, his pants fall down to his ankles and he kicked off the garment from his legs. Mily watched him as he walks towards her, with his hard cock dangling between his legs. She felt a horrible feeling growing inside her. She wanted to run out of there, but knew that she doesn't have that option left now. Then, between her thoughts, Sidharth got close to her and pulled her small body into himself.

"See Mily, whether you like it or not, it's done. Officially you are my employee now. You have to obey me and follow my every order as your own husband has given me that power. Now I can do whatever and however I want with you. From now on, you'll have to service me every day so I can also take care of you too. And don't worry, I'll take care of you batter than your loser husband." Sidharth loosen his grip on her and took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes. Mily looked up to him too.
"Do you agree on this too?" Sidharth asked her again. Mily didn't say anything but lowered her head and gave a silent nod. Then Sidharth moved his face closer to her and kissed her lips. Mily closed her eyes and left herself in his hands as she realized that it's going to be a daily routine for her and sooner she learn to enjoy it, better for her.

Sidharth hold her tight in his grip as he kept kissing her hard. His hands were roaming all over her body and his hard prick was poking at her belly. Soon his hands were on her boobs and he dropped her Sari from her shoulder. Then his one hand moved behind her and grabbed her nice round ass. Mily shivered and trembled with excitement as his hands kept mauling hard her boobs and ass. She  felt herself warming up with his erotic touches.

Contd ....
Like Reply
Sidharth was quite hard now and wanted to fuck her real bad. He broke his kiss and spun her head to face the table and pushed her till her belly stuck the wood. Then he got himself behind her and gripped her from behind. He grabbed her boobs with both his hands and kissed her cheeks, while his open hard prick poked just above her ass. Then he slides down himself to kiss her back, exposed from her low cut blouse and moved his hands down to her legs above her Sari. Then he slides his hands further down to get hold on the hem of her Sari, and pulled up the garment, exposing her naked legs clad in her anklet and silver heels. He pulls up the garment high above her waist, exposing her ass and pussy covered only by her tiny panty. When he saw her nice white creamy ass, he got more excited and put his fingers on her panties elastic and tugged the tiny piece of clothe with a hard jerk tore it apart and made her all naked waist down. Then he pushed her head down till she bend at her waist and her face touches the cold table. Mily was all frightened with his aggression, didn't say anything and lay there with her eyes closed. But when she felt his thick hard cock head, probing on her tight opening, she opened her eyes and saw the door, still unlocked.

"The door."
Sidharth looked at her and followed her eyes. Then he grabbed the intercom and pressed one button.
"Rita, I'm in some important work now. Please don't disturb me for an hour." Then he cut the call and looked at her. Mily turned her eyes down from him and looked at the table below her face, waiting for his big monster to invade her tight pussy again. Sidharth admired her naked ass for some minute and leaned himself on her to kiss her bare shoulders. He moved his hands under her chest and opened her blouse and lifted the bra to expose her firm breasts. Mily remained still as she felt his hands fondling her boobs and his lips on her back, while his rock hard prick was prodding between her round ass cheeks. Sidharth enjoyed the feel of rubbing his cock between her soft ass globes and also enjoyed mauling her nice and firm boobs. He rotated his pelvis to fix his dick head between her soft ass globes and slowly motioned his crotch back and forth, pushing his cock between her ass crack. He liked the warm feel of her soft round buttocks, clasping around his cock firmly.

Mily got a bit alarmed as she felt his stiff cock head prodding at her ass and nudging just around her tiny ass hole. She knew Sidharth had a crash for her sexy bum, but never thought about his attempt to fuck her in the ass before. Now, as his pressure grows strong on her back, Mily gets scared about his big cock, inches away from her asshole. She remembered how his thick cock had stretched her married pussy like a young girl just the night before, and she knew it would be a great trouble for her if he tries to impale her tiny ass with that huge shaft. She clenched her ass muscles, resisting his advance and tried to get up from her position. But Sidharth keep her in position with his body weight and keep rubbing his dick between her buttocks. Sidharth liked it even more, when she stiffened her ass, cause it holds his cock more firmly between her ass, giving him some extra friction. He keeps pushing his dick harder between her ass, until he got his thick cock head lodged on her tight asshole and about to invade her virgin hole with his thick hard member. 

Sidharth was so lost in the new found tightness of her asshole that, he almost forgets about her difficulties and pushed his cock hard in her ass, just to push the thick tip into her tight hole.
"Aaaaahhh, please Sidharth, not there." Mily pleaded him, as her ass was in burning pain with his thick cock head jammed right on it. Sidharth immediately stopped, hearing her crying and writhing her body under him with agonizing pain. He came to his senses that her anal hole was too small for his thick cock and he need to prepare her well before he could put that thing in her tight puckered hole. And at this moment, he neither have the time or patience to do that. He knew he had her in his hand now and can have her tight ass anytime he wanted to. Right now, he better put his cock in her tight pussy and finish this off quickly as he has other things to do too. So he eased his pressure on her ass hole and slid his cock further down, and rubbed it against her pussy lips.

Mily took a sigh of relief as she felt him let go her ass and aimed back at her pussy. By now, she was also quite hot with his ministrations on her boobs and her ass. She could feel her pussy getting wet and moistening up for his cock. Then Sidharth slide his right hand from her boob and run under her body till it reaches her lower belly.

"Ooommhh." Mily moaned as Sidharth slide his hand further down to her pussy and put a finger in her wet hole. Sidharth knew she was ready for his cock and didn't want to waste any more time. He ran his hand further down on her right leg, to her back thigh, and hold her just behind her knee and lifted the leg on the table. Now Mily was half bend on the table, with her right leg lifted, which gave Sidharth a superb angle to fuck her well spread pussy from behind. Then he holds his hard prick and rubbed the head between her wet puffy pussy lips for few times to lubricate the huge head. And then, he placed the bulbous head between her wet slit and pressed hard, spreading her pussy lips and lodging the head at her tight wet opening. Mily holds her breath and waited for him to push his thick member into her tight pussy for the second time again.

"Ok Mily, it's time to celebrate your new job." Sidharth whispered in her ears and thrust his pelvis hard, pushing the thick cock into her small pussy again.
"Aaannnhhh."
Mily screamed as the broad shaft made its way fast, stretching her pussy real wide again. She howled and yelped with both pain and pleasure, as Sidharth pinned her down with his weight and keep thrashing his thick cock meat deeper into her tight hole. With some effort, Sidharth shoved his entire shaft, ball deep in her and started to fuck her petite pussy with hard and fast strokes. Mily gritted her teeth and clenched her fists as Sidharth kept pounding her mercilessly from behind.
"Oonnhhh, uunnnhhh, aannhhh."
Mily squealed with pain and discomfort as she was unable to bare the rough and hard fucking of Sidharth. Although Sidharth had fucked her the night before, but that was not so brutal and ferocious like the one he was giving her. At the moment, Sidharth is just holding her down like a cheap bitch and kept fucking her from behind like a mad dog.
"Aannhhh, oonnnhhh, aaahhhh."
Sidharth was enjoying screwing her like that and her screams made him even more aggressive. He lifted his right leg on the table and get hold of her hairs with his left hand. Then he gripped her waist with his right hand and pumped his thick dick hard into her petite pussy. The new position gave him even better access to her pussy to fuck her deeper and his cock head was constantly thudding against her cervix with each and every hard push.

"Aaannhh, ooommhhh, uh-huh." Mily kept crying, but slowly her cries become more of pleasure than pain. She finds it strange that her mind and body started to enjoy the most brutal fucking of Sidharth. Although it was rough and forceful, Mily just can't deny that her pussy did like it when his cock head hit her cervix each time he shoved his dick, deep into her love hole. That creates a new sensation in her and a sweet feeling of delight and fulfillment spread across her entire body. Now she was also replying his thrust by pushing her ass back to him.
When Sidharth saw her backing her ass up to meet his powerful thrust, he moved his right hand from her waist to grab hold her hairs with his both hands and started to ride her like a horse. He pulled her head up with her hairs and rammed her pussy with hard and fast strokes, making the table to shake with his vigorous force of fucking her relentlessly.

"Aannhhh, aaannnhhh, mmmhhhh."
Mily screamed and moaned as Sidharth keep pounding her pussy with abandon force. He was fucking her so hard that with each thrust, her heel lifts up from the ground and her body was shaking like a rag doll. Sidharth wanted to fuck her hard so that she will remember his cock when she will go home and meet her husband. He grabbed her hairs tighter and pulled her almost to a stand up position and keep pounding her with rough strong strokes. The tight embrace of her silky pussy walls around his cock made him pretty excited and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold himself for too long. He gritted his teeth and started hammering his cock real hard into her petite pussy.
"Aaannhh, oonnhhh, ooommmhhh."
Mily kept moaning and shouting as Sidharth increased his speed more and more. Mily heard his breaths getting shorter and knew he was about to come. She was also quite hot now and nearing her own orgasm too. She closed her eyes and started to feel his cock deep in her pussy right up to her cervix. And then, she started coming right at that moment.

"Oooohhh, oooonnhhhhh, my god, uuuummmhhhh."
Mily moaned loud as she came hard on his cock. She was shivering and trembling with lust as wave after wave of her orgasm sweep across her body. Sidharth felt her coming too, as he felt her pussy walls squeezing and pulsating around his cock. The tight squeeze of her pussy walls on his member got too much for him. He pushed her face down on the table again and leaned his body on her. Then he pushed his cock hard for one last time and started shooting his cum deep inside her pussy.
"Aaagghhhh, yes, take it Mily, take my cum."

Mily heard him groaning and felt his cock pulsating and shooting spurt after spurt of his hot jizz, deep in her pussy. She also lifted her ass to take his cock more into her as her orgasm didn't subside yet. They both keep coming on each other and stay like that, till Sidharth shoot his last drop of cum and her orgasm also subsided. Then Sidharth hold her face and turned her head back and put a long kiss on her lips. Mily also kissed him back and they kept on kissing until Sidharth's cock becomes soft and came out of her pussy. Then Sidharth broke their kiss and got off her. He picked up her torn panty lying on the ground and cleaned his cock with it. Mily dropped her leg from the table and pull the Sari down to cover her legs. Tiredly she adjusted her bra and button up her blouse and put her Sari back on her shoulder. Then she arranged her messy hairs and looked at Sidharth who was busy putting his pants on. Then she looked at the document on the table, for which she came today here. Sidharth follow her look and picked up the document. He put up the paper in front of her eyes and tore it away right in front of her face.

"I don't think you'll need this anymore. Now go home and come tomorrow, right at nine o'clock. And don't be late as I don't like late people." Sidharth said as he dropped the torn paper into the dustbin and sat on his chair. Mily nodded him silently and walk out of the office, knowing that she'll again have to come here and will have to bare his huge dick in her pussy every day, for a long period to come.
Like Reply
Next day Mily arrived at the office , again dressed in a black sari , with two inch black strappy heels and a single gold anklet on her left leg. She was indeed looking ravishing.

As she entered Sidharth’s office , he let out an wolf whistle as he scanned her toe to head, her cock started to become hard again on anticipation.

“Lets get to task” said Sidharth, “and let me have my share of your pie.”
“Come here and get ready , you also seem to be willing” told sidharth

Mily's heart skipped at his words. But she kept her quite as she didn't know what to say. Sidharth took her silence as a node and moved himself closer to her. Mily's heart was beating fast as she felt his body rubbing against her. She was trembling with fear but couldn't get herself up from the sofa. She felt like a hot rush of blood gushing up to her head as she felt Sidharth moved more closer to her and put his right arm around her. Mily's whole body jerked as Sidharth put his arm over her right shoulder and holds her forearm with his hand. Sidharth hold her tight and pulled her body closer to him. Mily was shaking with fear and shame, but couldn't gather any energy to put any resistance.

Seeing no objection so far, Sidharth move faster and hold her sweet face with his left hand and turned her head to face him. Mily looked straight into his eyes, full of lust and desire for her. Her heart was beating fast, But her mind was still not sure about it.

"Please Sidharth, don't do it. It's not right. You have already taken me twice" Mily made a faint pledge to stop him.
"Shhhhh, everything will be alright." Sidharth put his thumb on her soft lips and shut her mouth. Then he holds her face in place and moved his face to her. Mily closed her eyes as she saw his face nearing her and felt his hot breaths on her own face. Then Sidharth removed his thumb from her lips and replaced it with his own lips on them. Mily felt a hot current ran through her body as she was been kissed by a different man than Amit. She was trembling with both nervousness and desire as Sidharth began to kiss her lips in a slow and sensual manner. Slowly and unknowingly, Mily also warmed up with Sidharth's experienced lips sucking her rosy lips like a small boy licking his candy. Mily tried hard to control herself from responding him back, but couldn't succeed for a long time. Soon her body began to act on its own and she began to kiss him back too. Sidharth got more aggressive with her response and put his tongue inside her mouth and started to dangle with her tongue.

Mily felt her body was on fire as Sidharth's passionate kissing has ignited the lost spark in her. Her body automatically started to respond to the old familiar feelings of being with Sidharth. Sidharth slide his left hand from her face to her neck. After caressing her neck, he slowly slid his hand further down to her chest. Mily was too lost in his kisses to notice his hand's movements and when he didn't get any objection from her, Sidharth moved his hand above her firm boobs and grasped her right boob in his fist.

When Sidharth pressed the tender globe, Mily got aware of the situation. She knew that things were going way too far for a little harmless kiss. She holds his hand and removed it from her bosom. But Sidharth again put it back on her soft firm bust. Mily again removed his hand, but Sidharth keep putting it back on her chest. She tried to ask him to stop but could do nothing as her mouth was blocked by his kisses. Mily could feel her tits getting hard with Sidharth's hand mauling her boobs and she felt herself getting weaker with each attempt of stopping his hand from touching her bosom. And, after repeated failed attempts, Mily got tired of it and finally left his hand on its own let herself flow with the pleasure of the moment.

When he had his hand free from her resistance, Sidharth removed her saree from her chest and put his hand over her blouse and hold her soft globe with his palm. He grasped her firm boobs and mauled them hard, making her cry of pain. But her voice didn't come out of her mouth as her lips were blocked by Sidharth kiss. Mily tried to remove his hand from her chest again, but this time Sidharth hold her hand with his right hand and keep mauling her boob with his left hand. Mily's other hand was stuck between their bodies as Sidharth hold her closer to his body and she couldn't do anything except let him have his pleasure with her boobs. Mily tried to break her kiss and pulled her head back to get away from him, but Sidharth didn't let her go and moved his head forward with her, without breaking the kiss. In her attempt to break free, Mily leaned her body back on the sofa, but Sidharth also kept following her. And soon, Mily found herself in a more a difficult position than before. She got herself almost in a laying position on the sofa with Sidharth's heavy body mounting over her. Now, she was trapped between Sidharth and the sofa and had no more place to go.

Now he had trapped her under his body weight with both her hands were of no use. Mily realized the condition, that she was now totally at his mercy. Sidharth didn't want to let go the opportunity and started fondling her both boobs above her blouse. Mily was struggling to break free and get away from the sofa, but she found herself too weak to match with the body weight of Sidharth. She also didn't have much of a move as her one hand was held high by Sidharth's hand and the other one was still trapped between their bodies. Mily twisted and crumpled her body in attempt to free herself, but Sidharth didn't let her go and pined her down with his body weight. In between her struggle, Mily managed to free her left hand and tried to push him off her with her. However, her one hand was not enough for Sidharth's force. Then she hit on his back with her hand, but Sidharth didn't pay attention to little fight and kept on mauling her boobs hard with his left hand. He also didn't break their kiss for a single moment and keep on pressing and fondling her firm titties above her blouse. The twin effect of his kissing and mauling her boobs began to show its effect on her as she was getting weaker with the growing arousal inside her own body. And after fighting for some more time, eventually Mily let go of her resistance and lay flat under him, letting him kiss her soft lips and maul her firm boobs at his own will.

Sidharth also realized her helpless condition and didn't miss the chance to take full advantages of it. He put his hand between her blouse's front open and put it under to feel her soft naked boobs. But he couldn't push his hands beyond her cleavages. He tried harder but was unable to go any more deep in to her blouse. After repeated failed attempts, he got frustrated and got impatient to feel her soft boobs again. So he freed his other hand holding her right hand and moved it over her bosom too. Then, he quickly dug his fingers into her blouse and with a hard jerk, Sidharth tore open her blouse and freed her milky white breast from its covered in her white lacy bra. And before Mily could react, Sidharth lifted her bra cups and grabbed her nude tits with both his hands. Her nipples were erect and hard with excitements and Sidharth immediately hold them between his fingers and started fondling them. Mily shivered and quivered under him as his fingers squeezed her nipples, which sends an electric jolt to her body.

Contd ...
Like Reply
"Oommmm, uunnnhhh." Mily moaned in her mouth as Sidharth's hands were pressing and fondling her tight boobs for  such a long time. Mily was writhing her body under him as her body was on fire with his ecstatic manipulations. In her mind, Mily knew that things were gone way too far and she had to stop all these before it went out of her hand. But she felt her body was too weak to stop Sidharth. Instead, it began to like the old familiar feeling of Sidharth's hands fondling her boobs and playing with her nipples. Although they were still clothed, Mily could still feel Sidharth's rock hard member, rubbing against her naked belly which made her pussy moisten up. Mily had a strange feeling in her at the feel of his hard pole against her body again, make her to recall the old memories of their passionate love making in the same office. Mily could feel her pussy got more wet just at the thought of Sidharth big hard cock again.

Sidharth was also hot like hell and wanted to fuck her like a crazy dog. His cock was hard like an iron rod and roaring to invade her juicy pussy once again. He knew that he had her in position for his final assault and didn't want to waste any more time. Although, he would have like to take her to bed and enjoy her lovely body with patience, but he also knew that he should first break her taboo as fast as he can and then she'll surrender to him anyway. Now he couldn't effort the chance to let things go loose and let her slip away from his hand's again. He wanted to seal her fate when he got things going in his favour.
Sidharth broke his kiss and moved his mouth down to her exposed boobs. He holds her right tit in his left hand and put his mouth over it. Mily moaned and hissed as Sidharth took her hard nipple between his teeth and lightly bite it.

"Isssshhh, ooommhhh."
Mily moaned and lifted her chest up as Sidharth's mouth on her boob sends an exquisite feeling of joy and delight spreads all over her body. Although in her mind she was still thinking it's not right, but her already aroused body started to like his foreplays and began to act on its own. With her growing desire, the thin line between moral and illicit, good and bad becomes blurred in her mind. She closed her eyes and relaxed her body to enjoy the fantastic experience she's having after such a long time.

Sidharth could also read her mind getting weaker with the growing desire and moved fast on his work. His left hand left her boobs and slid down to her legs, to the hem of her saree. Mily's saree was already ridden high up to her knees due to the writhing and twisting of her body from so long time. Sidharth put his left hand under the hem of her saree and grabbed her right leg, just above her knee. Then he slid his hand on her smooth leg in an upward motion. A shiver ran through her body as Mily felt his hand on her leg. She could feel his hand sliding up and her saree lifted with it, but was just so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't show any objection to it. And seeing no protest on her part, Sidharth speed up his hand movement to pull her saree up, exposing her milky white thighs. Soon Sidharth had his hand fondling her supple back thigh and her saree pulled up as far as to her upper thighs. Then he found the cloth stuck between their bodies. So he lifted his groin from her body and slid his hand further up till he touches her nice round ass. Now Mily's saree was pulled up to her waist, exposing her black panty. Her milky white legs shone in the office light with heels and the glinting anklet.Then he spread her naked thighs wide with his legs and positioned himself over her.

After that, things happened so fast that Mily just couldn't get hold of the situation. And when she realized what was about to happen, she was too late to react. Her trance was broken by the sound of his zipper and felt his fingers roaming over her panty. And before she could do anything, she felt his fingers pushed aside her panty from her wet pussy mound and his hard cock head pressing between her soft damp pussy lips. Mily opened her eyes and saw Sidharth's face inches above her. He was looking straight into her eyes when Mily saw him clinching his teeth and felt his thick hard cock head spread her wet pussy lips and plunged into her wet pussy hole.

"Aannhhh."
Mily made a low scream as Sidharth started to invade her hot pussy with his thick hard dick after a long time. He keeps staring at her wide open eyes as he pumped his cock deeper and deeper in to her lovely warm hole with short hard jabs.

"Aanngghh, uunnghhh, uunngghhh." Mily bite her lips to stop her screams and looked at him with her wide open eyes, as Sidharth shoved his huge cock deeper into her wet warm love hole with his powerful thrusts. A familiar old feeling of sweet pain and pleasure spread across her body as his big shaft made its way into her moist pussy, spreading her pussy real wide. Mily's eyes were on tears with guilt and lust as Sidharth pushed his entire cock ball deep in her moist pussy and then remained still, enjoying the tight embrace of her velvety pussy walls around his stiff cock shaft. He had a victorious smile on his face as he looked down at her and saw tears rolling out of her eyes. Sidharth lowered his face to her and put his mouth back on her soft lips. Mily closed her eyes and accepted her defeat and relaxed her body to enjoy the joy of fulfillment that her body was longing since Sidharth entered her life again.

Sidharth kept kissing her and remained still on her with his thick prick buried deep in her pussy. He enjoyed the feeling of her pussy muscles pulsating and clasping tight around his cock that he's wished since he had seen her with Amit.. Dolly was also a good partner in bed. But Sidharth just couldn't compare Mily's juicy pussy with anybody else. The soft yet firm grips of her pussy always made his cock grow extra hard.
Then, after enjoying her tight grips for sometime, Sidharth finally started moving his cock in and out of her moist pussy with long and slow strokes. He slowly withdraws his entire cock till only the head remains in her, and then pushed back slowly again till their pubic meets and his balls rested on her ass.
"Ooommmhhh, uuunnnnhhh."

Mily moaned as Sidharth's slow fucking developed an exquisite feeling deep inside her and she involuntarily bucked up her hips to take his cock deeper in her wet pussy hole. Her pussy started to like the big hard shaft moving in and out of it and squeezed the swollen prick with her soft moist walls. Although Sidharth wanted to fuck her for a long time, but her action and his own thoughts of fucking her from so long time have made it impossible for him to hold on for long and soon he increased the tempo of fucking her sweet pussy. He moved his hands to her nice round legs and holds them under her full thighs. Then he spreads them further and pulled her legs up toward her chest as her heels rested on his firm shoulder. That made her pussy to rise up high and Sidharth began to shove his cock hard and fast into her waiting pussy.
"Aannhhh, aannhhh."

Mily cried in ecstasy as Sidharth's hard pounding gave her an enormous pleasure. Now she was freed from all her taboo and wanted to enjoy the fucking of his thick hard cock, whole heartedly. Mily holds his body tight with her hands and wrapped her legs around his waist as her heels and anklet rubbed on his back and bucked her hips to meet his rough thrusts. Sidharth also got more excited with her cooperation and pounded her pussy with mighty force. They both were so lost in their fucking that they lost the sense of time and place. They even didn't care about the fact that the sofa was making quite a sound with their fast rocking motions. The room was filled with the sounds of Mily's cries, Sidharth's grunts and the creaking sound of the sofa.
"Aaanhhh, aannhhh, uunnhhh."
"Hunnghh, hunngghh."
"Aaannnhh, uuuhhhh, oommmhhh."
"Hunngghh, hunnghhh."
Now Sidharth was fucking her like a beast. All he care at that time was the tight grip of her pussy and the sensational fiction of his cock on her wet pussy wall. He moved his hands from her legs and slides them under her nice round ass. Then he cupped her plump ass cheeks with his both hands and pounded her pussy with extreme force. He was pushing his thick hard dick fast into her pussy and his balls were bouncing on her ass. Mily was all crying and screaming with pleasure and pain as Sidharth kept on pounding her juicy pussy mercilessly with his big cock, in the back of her mind she feared that someone might hear them outside the door.

"Aannhhh, aannhhh, uunnhhh, oonnghhh."
"Unnhhh, aannhhh, ummhh, oohhhh."
Then, after giving her few more hard and fast stroke, Sidharth pushed his cock deep into her pussy and started shooting his hot cum inside her. Mily felt his cock twisting and shooting his hot jizzs deep in her pussy. That made her come too and she dug her nails on his back. She bucked her hips and squeezed his cock hard with her pussy, as wave after wave of her crushing orgasm washed her entire body. Sidharth also could feel her pussy contracting around his shaft and milking his cock like she'd squeeze out his every last drop of sperm. That made him to push his cock even deeper in her pussy and shoot his last drop of potent cum in her. Then he collapsed on top of her and lay there still, enjoying the warm tight grip of her pussy around his cock shaft. Mily also calm down after her orgasm subsided and remained in her position, breathing fast and thinking what have she just done and the possibility of events to come after that.
Like Reply
She let him pulled her face to his cock until her lips touched the tip of his hard dick. She looked at the girth and knew it won't be an easy task. Sidharth increased his pressure and she parted her soft lips to allow the bulbous cock head enter into her warm watery mouth. She could immediately test his salty precum which filled her entire mouth. Sidharth watched as his thick cock slides in between her soft red lips. The warmness of her mouth made his dick stiffer and bigger again. Mily opened her mouth as wide as she could, and slowly lowered her head, taking more of his thick cock meat into her oral captivity.

Sidharth was thrilled by the sight of his dark hard cock disappearing slowly between her soft red lips. He increased his pressure on her head, and tried to put more of his cock into her mouth. But at around half way mark, his cock head touched the back of her mouth and she started to gag. Sidharth stopped his push and she pulled up her head to release his cock from her mouth.
"It's too big, I can't do it," she said.

"Yes you can. Just take some time," Sidharth tried to convince her. He didn't want to let her go, but also not wanted to upset her. He wanted her to get into act willingly. He wanted to make her his willing cock loving slut.
"Come on, let's do it again," Sidharth said and tried to pull her head to his throbbing dick again.
Mily would've rejected, if it were her husband. But she was really getting into the lewd game, Sidharth was playing with her. Her mind was hesitating, but deep in her heart, she do wanted to suck his mammoth dick, just like she saw in some porn movies.

Mily took a deep breath and put her lips back on his cock head. Then, slowly she lowered her head, and took him inside her mouth. Mily found it difficult to accommodate his girth in her mouth as she had to open her mouth real wide. She took his dick in her mouth, till the head touched the opening of her throat, which made her gag again. She pulled up her head, leaving only the head inside her mouth. Then she started to bob her head up and down on his cock up to the length she could take inside her mouth without gagging, and started to jerk his remaining length with her one hand. She took hold of his heavy balls with her other hand, and started to fondle them with her soft fingers.

Sidharth was like in heaven. He watched as his thick cock meat was going in and out of her lips, stretching them to their limits. He was enjoying her effort to blow him, although, she was able to take only half of his 9" long fat dick. Mily had to open her mouth real wide, to let his girth slide into her oral captivity. He saw saliva flowing out of her mouth into his cock shaft and smeared into her hand, jerking his cock. The sight was something startling for him. Here the girl he was obsessed for so long time, was now lying between his legs, trying to fit his thick cock in her mouth, and scratching his balls with her nails.

Sidharth, slowly buck up his hips, pushing his dick into her mouth, while his hands were holding her head in place. When his cock head touched the opening of her throat, he stopped and pulled out a little and again pushed up. Slowly, they both settled into a rhythmic motion of face fucking. Mily kept on bobbing her head while, Sidharth buck up his hips to push more of his cock into her accepting mouth. Every now and then, Sidharth tried to push his cock deeper, into her throat, but she backed away her head, to foil his relentless effort to push his cock deeper into her throat. But Sidharth was determined to fuck her deep throat. For that, he had to be in such a position, from where he could take better control of the situation. He also wanted to show his domination over her, in order to make her his submissive whore.

Sidharth stopped her from sucking his cock, and stood up on the bed. Mily looked at him with confused eyes, as he hold out his hand to her, and made her knelt in front of him. Sidharth watched her, as she crouched in front him, like an obedient pet, waiting for her master's command. Her sweet face was just at the level of his stiff cock, glistering with her saliva. Then he hold her head with one hand, and with his other one, he placed his cock at her mouth. Mily opened her lips, and took his cock in her mouth, like a devotee accepting PRASAD from her god. By now, she was completely got into the cock sucking act. She was not ashamed to accept the fact, that she was enjoying sucking his big cock.

Sidharth started to fuck her face with slow strokes. He was pleased to see his rigid member going in and out of her accepting mouth. Every time his cock head touched her throat, she gagged, but she didn't try to pull her head back. After some time, Sidharth could feel her getting used to the cock head touching her throat. So, he grabbed her head tightly, and increased his pressure, to push more of his hard cock meat into her warm accepting mouth. When his head logged on her throat opening, Sidharth suddenly pulled her head to his groin with force, while pushing his cock head right into her tight throat.

Mily tried to free herself from his grip. She couldn't breathe, as his cock head was choking her. She holds his legs and tried to push him back, but Sidharth didn't let her go. He hold her head real tight and with some short and fast stroke, he kept on pushing his cock, deeper into her tight throat. Then he hold her like that for few second. Mily was gagging like hell and was hitting his legs, making a futile attempt to break free from his vise like grip.

"Ooonnggg, ooonngghh."
Sidharth watched her face gone red, as she was fighting for her breathes. After good few seconds, Sidharth loosed his grip on her head and removed his cock from her throat. But he didn't let her go completely. He kept his cock in her mouth, and let her get some air with her nose. He saw her eyes watering. Her nose walls were bulging as she tried to take more air. Saliva drooling from her mouth to her breasts. After few seconds of respite, Sidharth again pushed his cock into her mouth, deep into her throat. Again she gagged, but didn't back away or tried to resist him. Then he pulled out and again pushed in his stiff cock right into her throat.

Mily was surprised at her own ability of adopting to deep throat him so quickly. May be she was actually a born slut. All she needed was some intimidation like, Sidharth was doing right now. She opened up her mouth more and tried to relax her gag muscles, as he shoved his cock into her tight throat. Sidharth was enjoying each and every moment of his thick cock engulfed in her tight, sheath-like throat muscles. With short but steady stroke, Sidharth was able to push his entire cock into her mouth, deep into her throat. Mily's nose was buried in his groin, and his heavy balls were now hitting her chin.
Mily had difficulty in breathing, but she didn't try to push him off. She tried to breathe through her nose, with his thick cock buried deep in her throat. She was exited with the thought of being used like a filthy cock hungry slut. She could feel her pussy getting damp.

Then, Sidharth started to fuck her face with slow long strokes. He hold her head in position, and began to pump his thick cock meat in and out of her accepting mouth, fucking her tight throat. Mily hold his legs for support, as he slowly increased his speed of fucking her sweet face.
Then abruptly he withdrew his cock from her mouth and made her stand up , then he took time to disrobe her slowly , taking off her sari , then the torn blouse and bra and then her other clothes along with her panty.

She now stood like a goddess in front of her nude except her mangalsutra , black heels and her golden anklet on her left leg.
Then he took time to undress himself as she stared at the last monster , which was going to evade her soon.

Then he laid her back on the carpeted floor and mounted her like a bull. Mily, like a submissive whore, opened up her legs to accommodate him better position. Sidharth held her legs, and pushed them up toward her chest, to open up her wet pussy for his now fully erect cock. Mily, like a bitch, grabbed his hard cock, and positioned the tip at the opening of her dripping wet pussy. Sidharth had a smile on his face, as she was aching to have his dick in her. Then, with one hard push, he rammed his entire length into her hot wet whole.

"Aaiigghhh," Mily shouted, as his thick cock invaded into her still tight pussy, and hit her cervix. Sidharth, not bother about her shout, started to pound her pussy like a stallion. It didn't took Mily long to come, as she was already on fire from a long time. Only few hard stroke from Sidharth's rigid member, and she had the another large orgasm of her life.

Sidharth could feel her coming too, as her pussy wall contracted around his thick cock. But he was not done yet. He stopped his pounding, as she laid there closing her eyes, totally exhausted. After giving her few moments of respite, Sidharth slowly started to push his cock in and out of her sloppy pussy again.
Mily just didn't have the strength to do anything, but to let him fuck her as he pleased. Then he brought his one hand to her ass and started to fondle her plumpy cheeks. Mily's pussy was oozing with juice, which flows down from her dripping pussy and drenched her anal hole. Sidharth, with his thumb, smeared the fluid on her ass hole, and then pushed into her tight ass hole. Mily was too tired to do or say anything to him. She thought, maybe he was trying to arouse her again.

But Sidharth had other things in mind. Now he wanted to take her anal virginity. He was sure that, she never had anal sex before. He was really eager to put his thick hard cock buried deep into her pucker hole. But he knew he had to make her ready for his anal invasion. So, he gathered more and more juice from her pussy, and smeared on her ass hole, to lubricate the tiny hole for his rigid member. He slowly pushed his thumb deeper into her tight hole. When he succeeded to push his whole thumb into her ass, he slowly began to finger fuck her ass, while his meaty cock was still fucking her pussy.

That was something new for Mily. She never had anal sex. The sensation of his thick cock in her pussy, and his thumb on her ass made her aroused again. And pretty soon she had her second orgasm of the morning. Sidharth keep on fingering her ass, as she huffed and puffed under him, exhausted from two back to back orgasm. Her pussy was oozing like a river. More and more juices flowed from her pussy, and Sidharth keep on smearing her ass hole with it, making it more and more slippery.

After some time, when he thought it's enough, he pulled out his cock from her pussy, and placed the hard tip at her sloppy ass hole. His cock was already soaked with her pussy juices. And, before Mily got any idea, with a forceful thrust, Sidharth able to push the bulbous head in her tight ass hole.
"Aaannhhh," Mily screamed, as a sharp pain shot through her body. She tried to break free from his grip, but he was holding her in such a position that, she could do nothing, except screaming.

But, Sidharth was not concern about her scream or pain. He holds her legs tight, band them and pushed toward her chest, lifting her ass high up, as he positioned himself to fill her last remaining hole. Then, he began to shove his rock hard cock into her tight anal hole with short and hard thrusts. Inch by inch, his thick cock invaded her anal captivity, stretching her tiny hole and made her scream with agonizing pain.
"Aaannhhh, please Sidharth, stop it, aaannhh, its hurting, aaannnhhhh," Mily pleaded him as she was helpless to stop him. She felt a burning pain, as his thick cock, which was big enough for her pussy alone, was moving deeper into her tiny ass hole. She was writhing and twisting her head and begging him to stop.
"Aaannhhh, Sidharth, please stop it, you are too big."
But, Sidharth was not listening to her plead. He was determined to make her completely submissive to him. For that, he had to break her last dignity, by taking her ass. He was also craving to fulfill his long desired fantasy of fucking her juicy ass. So, he was not worry about her pain anymore. At the moment, all he cared about, was the pleasure of pushing his cock deeper into her tight ass hole. He clinched his teethes, and thrust harder to shove his remaining length into her tight warm pucker hole. And, after few hard push, he had his entire dick buried ball deep into her ass.

Sidharth paused for few moments to enjoy the tight grip of her anal captivity. Mily was panting heavily with great pain. Sidharth had a smile. Finally, he had conquest each and every hole of the girl, he was dreaming of, from such a long time. He just couldn't believed his luck, that within 24 hours, he actually had his cock buried in her tight ass hole. He just wanted to savor the moment of feeling the tight grip of her ass hole on his thick cock.

Then he pulled out his thick cock meat from her tight hole, giving her a short respite, only to follow by a sharp pain, as he pushed back in. Then, slowly he settled into a rhythm, fucking her tight ass hole with his big cock. He looked down to see his thick cock going in and out of her tiny hole, stretching it to its limit.
"Aaannhhh, aannhh." Mily was screaming, as he was pounding her ass with his thick cock. Slowly, he increased his speed, and soon he was fucking her ass hole with long hard strokes. He was pushing his entire cock ball deep into her ass, and fucking her like a bull riding a cow.

"Aaannggg, aaannhhh," Mily was shouting and screaming helplessly, as she could do nothing, but to endure his brutal assault on her ass. Mily felt like his thick cock was going to tear apart her tiny ass hole, as he ruthlessly rammed her petite hole with his hard dick.
"Aaannhhh,"
"Uuuhhhhh,"
"Aaannhhh,"
Mily was crying with pain, but Sidharth keep on pounding her ass mercilessly. He was like in heaven. The friction of her tight anal wall was getting too much for him. After banging her tight ass for few more time, Sidharth pushed his cock deep into her, and pumped his hot sperm in her ass. Then he pulled out his still hard cock from her ass hurriedly, got up and squatted around her chest, to shoot the last few spurt of his hot semen into her face. Mily closed her eyes as his gooey secretion covered all over her face, for the second time of the morning. She was surprised to see the amount of sperm he was producing.
After shooting his last drop, Sidharth hold his cock, and smeared his cum all over her face with it. Then, he pushed the head, soaked with his cum into her mouth, and make her lick it clean again. Mily, like a filthy slut, sucked and swallowed the remaining cum from his cock, and lick it to clean up again. She already had enough cum in her belly. Sidharth was satisfied, as he had filled her all three hole with his potent sperm.
Suddenly, Sidharth got a crooked idea. He could use this opportunity to seal her fate forever, as his sex slave. He grabbed his cell lying on the bed, and took a picture of his cock in her mouth. Mily heard the click, and opened her eyes.
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing, just a souvenir of our good times."
"Please Sidharth, it'll be a disaster if somebody, especially Ravi sees it."
"Don't worry dear, it'll be a secret, as long as you want it."
"What do you Mean?"
"Means, if you can keep me, and my little friend happy all the time, nobody will see this ever." Sidharth told her, pointing toward his dick.
Mily realized the actual consequence of her illicit desire. She knew, she was totally trapped in his dirty plan, and had no other option, but to accept Sidharth's demand, to save her marriage.
Like Reply