Adultery Mom , belt shop and horny security officer constable
Thumbs Up 
Hi friends this Robert . This story is about my Mary who is 38 year's old and her newly started belt shop and horny security officer constable seenayya who is 50 years old . Belt shop is a shop which serves govt liquor ,with out govt permission. This story started 2 years back during corona first wave .then we used to be happy family with 3 three members mom, dad and me. Dad used to be big business man in the town . We used to live happy life in our own house and used to travel our own car . Everything going well . But we didn't know our future na. My father contracted with corona virus and passed away. We have spent more than 30 lakhs for his treatment . After his death everything thing changed. We came to know that we have somany debts. We have to sell our home and shop to clear those . We have to move to a small village which is a boarder village of our state. Mom started to work as teacher in small private school. With that small income we used to maintain our selves. As our village is a boarder village liquor smuggling is common here. As in our state liquor prices are double compared to neighbour hood state. And also we have very lesser number of brands. Tragey stuck our family second time , when my mother lost her job because of COVID 2 nd wave
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
We didn't know what to do . We didn't money . As I am only 18 by then, i did not completed my education , iam unable to find any job . I made friends with liquor smuggling guys and started to smuggle liquor.  My mom also didn't objected to this because of our poor economic condition. After doing this job for two months, i got an idea to start belt shop , so that we made more profits. When I discussed about this to mom, initially she opposed but after that she agreed. I sold my gold ring and chain gifted by my dad and rented a small shop in our locality . It's look like small tea , cigerette shop but we used to sell liquor unofficially. And also i agreed to local security officer, that I will give 10 % as their share monthly as their commission.  In day time mom used sit in shop night time me. But as it's new shop , we are getting very less business. That's why iam unable to pay agreed amount to security officer,
[+] 1 user Likes robertkumar809's post
Like Reply
Seenayya came to collect money . But when I said there's no money he became serious and threatened that he will get me arrested  on excise act. I told him all my problems. He asked me to show my mom. I showed him my mom photos. He amazed by her beauty .He said  he will help me if sent my mom with him. First my mom not agreed. I said , if you don't agree i will go to jail. As there's no option my mom agreed.she got ready for him like a new bride. security officer constable slept with my mom. He fucked her whole night. He told me to use my mom to sell liquor in night times in sexy clothes. My mom started to sell liquor in sleeveless and backless blouses , wearing saree below the navel. Our business got improved. As my mom had affair with security officer constable, he started help us in our business. My mom also used satisfy him daily in bed like he is her second husband. She also enjoying showing her boobs and navel to customers. Customers are coming to see only my sexy mom. Now we are in good position finanacially . Mom also enjoying her life fully . I also like this bitchy side of my mom. I only select sexy costumes for my mom. I like to see her having sex with security officer constable. He fucks her daily like she is his whore . He starts pressing pressing her boobs right infront of me. My mom also don't feel shy to have sex with him right infront of me . Some times he ask me to send my mom to near by lodge . I only drop her on my bike to sleep with him. village people are saying my mom is a bitch . But who cares. We need money .Am I cuckold? ( End)
Like Reply
EXECELLENT U THIS STORY...........
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply