Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
convinced wife to have sex with others
Hi everyone,

My wife is very hot woman and very shy woman.  But in bed she is very horny.  We love variety and spicy sex and looking for extra fun time with good bulls.  I have convinced her to have sex with other man who are decent and deliver good performance in bed.  We are not in a hurry and will take it slow.  We are very choosy and she should feel comfortable with the man she chooses.

I will not be choosing who she gets to be fucked with.  Interested guys message.

Send direct message to me
[+] 1 user Likes cuckoldman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
get in touch on hangout amitmurya03 we talk there
Like Reply
(09-01-2022, 01:02 PM)cuckoldman Wrote: Hi everyone,

My wife is very hot woman and very shy woman.  But in bed she is very horny.  We love variety and spicy sex and looking for extra fun time with good bulls.  I have convinced her to have sex with other man who are decent and deliver good performance in bed.  We are not in a hurry and will take it slow.  We are very choosy and she should feel comfortable with the man she chooses.

I will not be choosing who she gets to be fucked with.  Interested guys message.

he is a gay
[+] 1 user Likes fuckaholic's post
Like Reply

Amazing !!!

Loved your description, its clear and on target. I would love to connect with you, if things work out we can take it further. I too am in no hurry. There is no option to send you direct message, so I am replying here. 

About me - Mature South Indian Male, interested in like minded couples, who are willing to explore. 

If interested we can connect, please dm me. Thank you
Like Reply
https://english.mathrubhumi.com/news/ker...a-security officer-arrest-7-for-allegedly-exchanging-partners-for-sex-connecting-through-social-media--1.6344449
Like Reply

Nice I'm interested and also like to take it slow
Ping me let's see if we could get in touch
Like Reply
Tell us your hang outs id and we will message you
Like Reply
(11-01-2022, 02:52 AM)cuckoldman Wrote: Tell us your hang outs id and we will message you

Hangout id- leonidus009
Like Reply
(11-01-2022, 02:52 AM)cuckoldman Wrote: Tell us your hang outs id and we will message you
Hangout Id - beyondlust143
Like Reply

I am also interested in conversations and seduction. PM me in hangouts. karthik.kinkxxx is my id.
Like Reply
(10-01-2022, 09:57 AM)poovankozhi Wrote: https://english.mathrubhumi.com/news/ker...a-security officer-arrest-7-for-allegedly-exchanging-partners-for-sex-connecting-through-social-media--1.6344449

Why scare others. When u run a racket and there are some member who is forced, there is always risk. Thats what happened in kerala case where the wife wasnt willing.

But if wife is willing,  then only take care to maintain secrecy
Like Reply

Congratulations.  Im sure the journey would be exciting
Like Reply
hg: shaba12184
-- thanks  Feel free to contact me on hang0ut Shaba12184 Smile
Like Reply