Fantasy Perverted Pushpa – The Rise…… - Slutty Version
Video 
Hi All,

This is FantasyKing…… First of All, Sorry I could not continue the old thread, as I ran out of ideas…..

So here’s presenting an original Story.

PERVERTED PUSHPA – THE RISE…… - SLUTTY VERSION

I am sure we all have seen the Blockbuster Movie Pushpa – The Rise (Part 1) and I am sure we all have the loved the movie.

Image the same story in a different way……? A Perverted Way…..

So Let’s Begin.

The Story is both in Hindi and English.

===========================================================================

In the Remote Forests of Andhra Pradesh was a small village with a handful population…… Main occupation was farming and milk dairies.

Characters in the Village…… Introduction

Pushpa: A normal daily wage worker in a mill…. A simple man with a lot attitude

[Image: 256303981_pushpa.jpg]

Keshev: – A house-help of the mill owner Pushpa was working.

[Image: 256303978_keshev.png]

Srivalli: – Sweet & Innocent girl in the village, who behaves as if she is still a small girl.

[Image: 256303980_srivalli.jpg]

Jolla Reddy: – One of the 3 Brothers of the Reddy Family and….. Pervert Womaniser.

[Image: 256303985_jolly-reddy.jpg]

Mangalam Srinu – Smuggler & Cuckold

[Image: 256303983_mangalam-srinu.jpg]

Dakshayani: – Mangalam Srinu’s Wife and herself a slut who fucks around anyone and anywhere.

[Image: 256303973_dakshayani.jpg]
=========================================================================

Any objectionable matter(s) may be reported to take care by the Admin(s)........

All Images are from the Internet
[+] 1 user Likes FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Pushpa worked as a normal daily wage labour in a mill. One day during a short tea break, Pushpa walks out to have tea; He sits in the chair crossing his leg on the other just outside the main door of the mill….

[Image: 256301411_pushpa-sitting.png]

The tea seller pours tea in a glass and hands it to Pushpa along with a bread piece. Just then the owner of the mill arrives in his car, the rest of the workers out of respect for the owner stand up and greet the owner….. Pushpa did not bother to get up or greet the owner…… He continued to sit cross legged sipping his tea…..

This was the first time Keshev saw Pushpa

[Image: 256301344_keshev-looking-at-pushpa-for-t...t-time.png]

The Mill owner was irritated with Pushpa’s attitude, He sends his Munshi (Accountant) to tell Pushpa to change his attitude…..

The Munshi hurriedly walks out and confronts Pushpa…..

Munshi: Abe, Mill ke Malik aaye hai, unke saamne aise baitha hai, unhe izzat dene nahi aati tujhe…..? (Hey You!, Do you know the man who just walked in is the owner of this mill and you are sitting like this (Cross Legged) in front of him, can’t you give respect and stand up?)

[Image: 256301360_pushpa-leaving-munshi-and-keshev-stunned.png]

Pushpa: Main apna ek pair, apne dusre pair par dalke baitha hoon….. tere malik pe pair to nahi dala na, aur tere ,mailk ko izzat cahiye ya kaam? (I am sitting with one of my own foot on the other, you are behaving as if I put my foot on your owner, ask him if wants to get work done from me or respect?)

Munshi: Agar yaha kaam karna hai, to taur, tareke badal ne padenge… nahi to kaam chod de (If you wish to continue to work here, you will need to change you attitude…. Else leave the job)

Pushpa: Taur, Tareke badal ka kaam to nahi hoga, main owner hi badal deta hoon….. aaj ka paise de de, main jata hoon…. (I don’t think I can change my attitude, I better change the owner, Pay me today’s wages, I will leave.)

Munshi and Keshev stood stunned when Pushpa got up to leave…..

[Image: 256302097_pushpa-leaving-munshi-and-keshev-stunned.png]

Munshi pays him his wages for the day and Pushpa walk away from there… Thinks he will become a king and conquer this world with his attitude….. The Munshi says to himself….

Keshev who was standing behind overheard this goes to the Munshi, the Munshi explains to him the conversation he had with Pushpa…. Instantly Keshev hands over the umbrella, the flask and some paper he was carrying to the Munshi and repeats the same lines……

Keshev: Main Bhi malik badal raha hoon…. (I am also changing my owner….)

Keshev said that and starts to follow Pushpa. The Munshi stood there shocked and puzzled……

[Image: 256301318_keshev-following-pushpa.png]

Pushpa reaches his village late in the night, Keshev had followed him till his house, and Pushpa looks behind and finds a stranger following him….. Pushpa had retuned back to his village after 3 months.....

He never worked in place for more than 3 months.....

Pushpa: Kon ha be tu? (Who the hell are you?)

Keshev: Bhai mera naam Keshev hai, mill malik ke liye kaam karta tha…. (Bro My name is Keshev; I worked for the mill owner)

Pushpa: To yaha kya kar raha hai… (Then what are you doing here?)

Keshev: Bhai, Jaise appne mailk ko badal ne ki baat ki, main ni faisla kiya ki main bhi mailk badal dunga… aaje se aap hi mere malik ho…. (Bro I also decided to change my owner, the moment you decided to change the owner. From today you are my owner)
Pushpa: Main tujhe kya de sakta hoon…..? (What can I give you?)

Keshev: Munshi ne kaha ki tu bohot jaldi bada aadmi banega aur raj karega….. (The accountant told me that very soon you will become a big man and conquer the world…..)

Pushpa: Ab tere liya mujhe raja bann ke duniya pe raj karna padega…..? (You want me to become a king and conquer the world for you)

Keshev: Bhai aapko nahi pata…. Lekin bohot jald aap raja banoge…. (Bro you don’t know, you will become a king very soon….)

Pushpa: Thik hai, jab banna hoga ban jaauga….. pehle ye daru ki bottle khol aur glass main daal…. (Anyways, when the time comes I will become what I have to become, first you open this alcohol bottle and pour it in the glass…..)

Keshev Pored the alcohol in just 1 glass and kept the bottle aside…. Pushpa noticed that, he asked him if he did not drink.

Keshev Replied

Keshev: Bhai main peounga par aapke raja banne ke baad….. (Bro I will drink after you become the king.)

Pushpa: Thik Hai, tumhari marzi….. (Ok, as you wish)… He said gulped down his first glass of whatever he was drinking….)

Pushpa continued to drink and after about 2 hrs both of them went to sleep….. They got up the next morning both got up and after getting fresh Pushpa set out to see Srivalli ….. His love interest…..

He had been seeing her for the past 6 months and she had not even turned to see him….. Both reached near the bridge and waiting for her…..

She came on a TVS wearing just a petticoat along with 2 of her friends…..

[Image: 256290037_rashmika-going-for-bath.png]
Any objectionable matter(s) may be reported to take care by the Admin(s)........

[+] 1 user Likes FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply
She looked mouth-watering….

She got down in the water and started bathing along with her friends in the local pool in the village…..

[Image: 256289946_rashimka-bathing-2.png]

[Image: 256313942_rashimka-bathing-2.png]

Srivalli unaware that she was being watched….. Continued to bathe and dance along with her friends displaying her clean shaved armpits….

[Image: 256289940_rashimka-armpits.png]

[Image: 256289938_rashimka-armpits-full.png]

Both Keshev and Pushpa were almost about to leak looking at the sight…..

Pushpa: Kya maal hai….. kya jism hai iska…. (What an Item she is…. What a slutty body she has….)

Keshev: Haa bhai…. Mera to lund ek khada ho gaya hai…. (Yes Bro… My dick is so hard already….)

Pushpa looked at him with shock…. He could not believe someone just mentioned that about the love of his life….

At the same time on the other side of the pool there was also another guy who was also watching the same…..

It was none other than the Village’s Pervert Womanizer…. Jolla Reddy…..

[Image: 256303985_jolly-reddy.jpg]

Isko Chode bine chain nahi meligi mujhe….. (I will fuck this slut… until then I can’t relax….)

Keshev: Bhai agar aapko ye cahiye to main kuch madad kar doon? (Bro if you want her, I can plan something…)

Pushpa: Kya Plan hai? (What is the Plan?)

Hope You Will like the start.... Let me know in the comments.

Will continue this story…..

==============================================================================================

[+] 3 users Like FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply
great , thanks for writing
Like Reply
Superb story waiting for more
Like Reply
Kehsev: Plan bataunga nahi…. Karke bataunga (I won’t tell you the plan I will do and you get to know about yourself.)

Keshev started his planning… as Pushpa left the village on his actual journey of becoming a king……

Keshev stayed back in the village…..

3 months later….

One fine morning Pushpa suddenly came back to the village with a brand new car…..

Every one including his mother was stunned…… Pushpa explains what he did in the last 3 months to get this rich overnight……

After some chit chat, Pushpa asks about Keshev’s attempt in convincing Srivalli to look at him…..

The Next day, Keshev took Pushpa to a temple

For the first time in 6 months Srivalli looked at Pushpa

[Image: 256319420_rashmika-seeing-pushpa-for-the-first-time.png]

Pushpa also looked at her….

[Image: 256319349_shying-looking-at-rashmika.png]

Both their eyes met for the first time…. Keshev noticed that….. He looked at Srivalli and made a sign with his eyes to give him a smile…..

Srivalli gave a small grin on her face….

Pushpa went bonkers…..

[Image: 256319376_pushpa-happy-that-she-is-looking-at-him.png]

While Pushpa and Srivalli are exchanging smiles….. Pushpa asks Keshev…

Pushpa: Abe ye tune kaise kiya? (How did you do this?)

Keshev blurted that he had paid her money to look at him and smile……
Pushpa went mad with anger…. He started running behind Keshev to beat him….

[Image: 256319314_pushpa-beating-keshev.png]

After beating him Pushpa cools down….

Pushpa: Kitne paise diye? (How much did you pay her?)

Keshev: I paid Rs. 1000/- for her and her friend’s movie tickets and cold drinks……

He gets a nasty idea….

Pushpa: Thik hai Keshev continue kar….. Ek kaam kar, usko Rs. 5,000/- deke bol kal aake mujhe ek chumma de (OK Keshev, continue the same plan, here take this Rs. 5000/- and tell her to come and give me a kiss)

Keshev: Bhai pitvana hai kya, who koi randi nahi hai….. kyun manegi…. (Bro why do you want me to get bashed…. She is not a slut….. Why will she agree….)

Pushpa: Are main janta hoon…. Is gaon main sabhi randi hi hai….. kal agar ye mujhe kiss nahi karti to man jaunga ki ye randi nahi hai… aur isse shadi bhi karunga…. (Ohh…. Don’t tell me about the, all the women in this village are sluts….. Tomorrow if she does not kiss me, then I also will agree she is not a slut…. I will even marry her…..)

Keshev: Thik hai bhai…..

He says and leaves to meet her…. Srivalli does not accept it at first…..

She blasts at Keshev to get her such a proposal……
One of her friends who she had gone to the movie with, pulls her hand takes her slightly away from Keshev…..

Keshev could not hear them whispering….. After a few mins the same friend walks to Keshev and tells him,

Srivalli’s Friend: Thik hai… Ek cumma degi…. Par hum sab bhi saat mein aayege… Kya pata tera dost kaise hai…. Hum bharosa nahi kar sakte…. Agar kuch galt kar diya to…? (We are ok with the deal…. But we all will be there, we cannot trust your friend…. What if he forces her….)

Keshev: Thik hai… tum bhi saat chalo… bohot sharif hai mera dost…. (OK, I am fine with that…. My friend is a very nice guy….)

Keshev runs and informs the same to Pushpa….. Pushpa gets excited. The next morning Pushpa quickly gets ready and …. Keshev and Pushpa both leave to meet Srivalli…..

The planned to meet on the nearby dam….. Pushpa is desperately waiting.

[Image: 256418463_pushpa-and-keshev-waiting-for-srivalli.png]

Srivalli and her friends arrive in an auto…..

[Image: 256418437_srivalli-reached-by-auto.png]

Srivalli is still trembling with fear…
 [Image: 256418424_srivalli-scared-to-meet-pushpa.png]

her friend convinces her that there is nothing to worry….

[Image: 256418415_friend-convincing-srivalli.png]

Srivalli timidly walks to the Van and sits inside…. Keshev is about to move…. Pushpa asks Keshev to wait and see the scene….. Watch me kiss this item…..

[Image: 256418409_pushpa-asks-keshev-to-watch.png]

Srivalli’s friend pulled Keshev and takes him far away…. Keshev is definitely disappointed…..

[Image: 256418405_srivalli-frind-pulling-keshev-aside.png]

Like Reply
In the van, Pushpa tried to touch Srivalli’s boobs…. Srivalli backs off,

[Image: 256418398_no-boob-pressing-only-kissing.png]

Srivalli: Dhood ko haat nahi lagana hai….. (No touching Boobs)

Pushpa: Par kyu? Rs. 5000/- diya hai…. Itne main to randi chod du…. (But why….? I have paid you Rs. 5000/-, I would fucked a slut in less than this amount….)

Pushpa: Main yaha pe sirf kiss karne aayi hoon…. Haat nahi lagana hai… kahi bhi… randi chodna hai to main jaa rahi hoon…. (I came here only to kiss you once…. You cannot touch me…. Anywhere…. If you want to fuck a slut, then I will go….)

Pushpa: Thik hai…. Aajaa…. Tere hoton ko ragadta hoon…. (ok come on then, I will smooch your lips hard…..)

Srivalli is still little hesitant to kiss him…..

Pushpa: Jaldi kar nahi to Keshev ko bolta hoon dekne ke liye…… (Kiss me soon else I will call Keshev to watch me kiss you….)

[Image: 256418392_kiss-quickly-or-i-will-call-keshev.png]

Srivalli: Nahi…. Nahi…. Usko mat bulana… Maik kiss karti hoon…… (No…. No… Don’t call him, I will kiss you….)

[Image: 256418380_ok-i-will-kiss-dont-call-him.png]

Srivalli slowly bent to kiss Pushpa on his lips….. Just then Srivalli makes a disgusted face….

[Image: 256418367_pushpa-pressed-srivalli-s-thig...issing.png]

Srivalli: Haat kyu lagaya….. (Why did you touch me….)

Pushpa looked puzzled….

Pushpa: Haat kaha lagaya….? (Where did I touch you?)

Srivalli: Yaha…… (Here)

She pointed her finger to show her thighs….. And started crying loudly…..

[Image: 256418362_srivalli-crying.png]

Her friend ran towards the van to rescue her….. And pulls her out of the car….

[Image: 256418353_friend-pulling-srivalli-out-of-the-van.png]

Her friend starts to blast Keshev….

Srivalli Friend: Tum ne to kaha tha sharif hai….. dekho kya kiya tere dost ne… ro rahi hai… (You told that your friend is a nice guy…. Look what he has done… she is crying…..)

[Image: 256418355_srivalli-blasting-pushpa-for-t...thighs.png]

Hearing this all the other friends start blasting Keshev and Pushpa…..

[Image: 256418348_all-girls-blasing-both-for-pre...things.png]

Srivalli still sobbing… tells her friends that Pushpa not only pressed her thighs but he also tried to press her boobs.....

[Image: 256418346_pushpa-telling-her-friends-tha...s-also.png]

Hearing this Keshev shouts back….. You girls did let me see… Else I would have stopped him may be.....

[Image: 256418342_keshev-blasting-the-girls-for-...to-see.png]
Like Reply
The girls have nothing more to say….. They leave the place….. All of them reach the same auto they came in…..

[Image: 256418334_all-girls-leaving.png]

Srivalli turned back and looked at Pushpa with an angry face…..

[Image: 256418330_srivalli-looking-pushpa-with-anger.png]

Pushpa and Keshev stood still there with shock on their faces….. Keshev says….

Keshev: Tum thik keh rahe the bhayia….. sach much main randi hai…. Par bohot nakhre hai….. (You were right about her…. She is no doubt a slut…. A slut with lot of attitude….)

[Image: 256418321_keshev-agrees-that-she-is-also-a-slut.png]

Pushpa: Koi aur plan karna padega… pata kar iska baap kaun hai….. shadi karta hoon isse…. (We will need to plan something new….. you do one thing…. Find out whose daughter she is….. I will get married to her….)

Keshev begins to enquire about Srivalli and her family……

Hope You Like this Part.... Srivalli’s Slutty journey Begins soon Let me know in the comments.

Will continue this story…..

[+] 2 users Like FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply
Going nice builtups waiting for twist and turns
Like Reply
Star 
Go ahead bro and show the slutty side of srivalli
Show how she is handled by that womenizer Reddy and other villians
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply
Hello Fantasy King...

Sahi main kya fantasy hai.....

Par aapne yeh kahani likhna chod diya... main samaj sakti hoon.....

Maine aaj yeh kahani padhi..... itni behtareen fantasy wali kahani hai....

Request karti hoon.... is kahani ko aage likhye.....

Aapki doosre kahani bhi padna start kiya hai...... umeed karti hoon is kahani ko aage likhege......

Thank You.

Kya yaar doston.....

Mere kahni ko bhi comments nahi..... is kahani ko bhi comments nahi.....

Itne kahanion ke beech main kuch aise kahaniya hai jo bohot behtereen hai.....

Comments nahi karne ki wajah se bohot se achi kahaniya aadhe main ruk gayi hai......

Doston Comment karo.....
Like Reply
Continue this bro
Like Reply
Continue story please
Like Reply