Adultery Journey of My Married Life - By Lust4You
Photo 
INDEX

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rainbow 
Rohit: Goa Chalne ke liya ready? (Ready to go to Goa….?)

Me: Haa saab…. Par kuch kapde pehne ke to de do…. do din se nangi hoon….. (Yes Sir… Please give me something to wear.... I am naked since 2 days….)

Rohit: Saab Nahi…. Sirf Rohit…… Rohit Bulao (No Sir, Just call me Rohit …. Only Rohit)

Me: OK Rohit Saab… sorry Rohit….

Rohit: Aur tera pati? Pata hai na usko…. ek hafte baad vapis aayge (And, about your husband, He knows right we will return after 1 week)

Me: Haa.... use pata hai… main do din pehle hi bol diya tha… Mai apne seth ke saat Goa jaa rahi hoon ek hafte tak aur ye bhi bol diya ki agle ek hafte tak mere pati aur sasur ko apne haat se kaam chalene padega….. (Yes , he knows...... I told him 2 days back only that I am going to Goa with my sir...... and also told him that for the next 1 week he and my Father-In-law will need to use their hands only…..)

Both of started laughing…….

Rohit: Chal ise jaldi pehnke aaja…… (Come on Wear this quickly and come out…..)

Me: Ye Kya hai saab? Oh sorry, Rohit (What is this sir? Oh sorry, Rohit)

Rohit: Ise "Bikini" kehte hai…..  Kabhi nahi pehna hai kya? (This is called a Bikini, Never worn this?)

Me: Nahi (No......)

Rohit: Chal aaja, main ise pehnata hoon, (Come; let me help you wear this…..)

I was about to wear such clothes for the first time in life….. Rohit stuck 2 very small pieces of cloths in bright yellow color on my body..... One piece on stuck on my boobs and the other piece on my pussy..... Rohit helped me wear that "Bikini" in just a few seconds…… After wearing, I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror…..

I gasped at...... the amount of skin it showed…. I was still felt naked….. I looked back and told Rohit…..

Me: maine aise kapde kabhi nahi pehna hai…. is mai to sab kuch dikh raha hai…. Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai…(I have never worn such clothes…… all my body parts are visible even after wearing this…. I am feeling shy)

Rohit: Abhi kyu sharam aa rahi hai….? Kal se nangi hai….  (Why are you feeling shy now?.... You are without out a single piece of cloth since yesterday……)

Me: Kal se nangi hoon, par kamre ke under….. par abi bahar le jaa rehe ho….  (I am naked since yesterday, but inside the 4 walls of this room, but now you are taking me out…..)

Me: Wo bhi shehar se bahar ise kapdo mai…… (That too out of station making me wear this…..)

Me: Bhot sharam aa rahi hai…… Kuch aur pehne ke liya nahi hai kya? Vaha jane ke baad sare kapde to utaroge na…..  (I am feeling too much shy….. Let me wear something else, anyways you will make me naked after reaching there….)

Rohit: Sharma Mat…. Car Main Jaa Rahe hai….. Thodi der main sab thik ho jayega..... (Don’t feel shy, We are going in the car….. It'll all be fine in some time.....)

I stood there still trying to get over my shame…..

Rohit: Chal time ho raha hai….. woh log intezar kar rahe hai……? (Come on, it’s getting late, let’s go, they must be waiting…..)

Rohit caught my hand and walked me outside the room.... I walked with shivering legs......

=========================================================================

LUST4YOU…..!!!! - PRESENTS

REVATI – A JOURNEY OF HER MARRIED LIFE……!
Originally Story By revati47.
This is a different version of the same story

Hiiiiiiii…………….,!!!

Welcome to stories by Lust4You…..

First,

A Very Very Happy New Year 2022 – To all of you.

Hope you all have enjoyed your New Year Celebrations. This is my New Year Gift for you all.....

This is the story of Revatiand the Journey of her Married Life…… A Simple Small Town Girl's Journey to a ****

Revati…. She is a Simple, Sweet, Naive, Young girl who works as a house maid…….. This is her personal story….. I am penning this story down for her…… in her own words.

This story contains all dialogues in Hindi. I have added English Subtitles…… (In Brackets)

Let’s start….

I AM

Revati - A Simple & Innocent girl, born in a poor family. I am from a Small Town somewhere in South India. I am the 1st daughter of my 5 siblings. I started working as a house maid since I was 16. I studied only till the 5th grade and then quit due to severe financial problems in my family….. I quit studies also because I had to assist my mom.

My dad passed away when I was about 12 years old…. My Mom worked as a house maid since my childhood.... as usual I continued the same tradition as well…..

Most people from my my neighborhood started coming home one by one..... I remember I had just turned 18, and they came to propose about my marriage to my mom ……

Every night mom used to tell me in fact force me to get married and I used to reject the idea as there would be no one to look after my mom after I left home…..

My smallest brother was just 7 years old and the other 4 sisters also were small….. I remember my mom sometimes never slept all night….. I felt the light in the room used to be on all night….. I guess she also used to sob all night…..

We lived in a small hut like single room house in the outskirts of the small town….

This went for a few days……. Finally one night….. Mom convinced me to get married as there was a family who agreed to help my mom financially even after I got married….

But there was a catch….. (I got to know that Later)

I finally said OK……

2 days later one morning a boy (My “Would Be Husband”) his father and his younger brother came home….

Mom made me wear a Pavadai (Also known as Half Saree) and asked me serve tea to all…..

I served tea to all and sat on the ground in front of all….. Mom sat along with me. I was asked a variety of questions…. I told them I had studied till the 5th grade and I could also cook well..... After some more questioning I was asked to collect all the tea glasses and told to go out as they wanted to talk with mom in private.

I put the tea cups in the wash area and went outside..... I played with the kids in the neighborhood. I don’t know what they spoke to my mom….

After a Long time, my mom called me in…. I could see the Boy, his father and the other young boy leaving the house…..

I smiled at them as they left and went inside….. I could see tears in my mom’s eyes…..

I asked

Me: Kya hua Maa? (What happened mom?)

Mom: Kuch Nahi beti, who log shadi ke liye maan gaye… par ek shart rakhi hai….. (Nothing my daughter, they are ready for this marriage but they have a condition…..)

Will write further if you like this version of the story…. Please let me know in your comments…..
[+] 1 user Likes Lust4You's post
Like Reply
Yes, please continue...good going
Like Reply
UPDATE 2: -
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
HI,

You took over from the previous writer.... and now you also are not giving any updates.....

At least you need to inform if you giving the next update or not.....

Guys please comment as much as you can.... don't just visit the page and leave as there is not new update.....

Comments will encourage writers....... Unless you want another half done story......
https://xossipy.com/thread-37008-post-32...pid3246438 - College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....

https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3471082 - Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures.......
Like Reply