Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did u show ur dick to female?
Did u intentionally or accidentally show ur dick to any female(s), relative, known female, stranger etc., Then who r they? What was there reaction? Only real and true incident plz.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-01-2022, 01:45 PM)BengaliBoy Wrote: Did u intentionally or accidentally show ur dick to any female(s), relative, known female, stranger etc., Then who r they? What was there reaction? Only real and true incident plz.

Only my mom saw manytime my dick accidentally,,and her reaction like she laugh and said suck a cute and little dick like ur dad
[+] 1 user Likes sayan210's post
Like Reply
(02-01-2022, 12:15 PM)sayan210 Wrote: Only my mom saw manytime my dick accidentally,,and her reaction like she laugh and said suck a cute and little dick like ur dad

How she saw ur dick? Whats are the situations?
Like Reply
Yes I am Exhibitionist and loves to show my full Nude body and Dick to Ladies specially Family Members. I Showed my nude body to my Family members Intentionally and pretended as it was Accidental Nudity. I get happiness when they see my Full Nude Body. I will share this experience in Coming posts, Till then keep showing Nude Body....
[+] 1 user Likes armpit_licker's post
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 06:08 PM)armpit_licker Wrote: Yes I am Exhibitionist and loves to show my full Nude body and Dick to Ladies specially Family Members. I Showed my nude body to my Family members Intentionally and pretended as it was Accidental Nudity. I get happiness when they see my Full Nude Body. I will share this experience in Coming posts, Till then keep showing Nude Body....

We are waiting for hear ur real stories
Like Reply
my Sis in law ( wife's younger sister) saw my dick accidentally when I had just fucked my wife and was about to put in and she barged into the room
[+] 2 users Like satinsilk's post
Like Reply
my mom and didi have seen my dick accidentally, both of them took a look and laughed and said cover it
[+] 1 user Likes paradox's post
Like Reply
(11-01-2022, 12:03 PM)satinsilk Wrote: my Sis in law ( wife's younger sister) saw my dick accidentally when I had just fucked my wife and was about to put in and she barged into the room

Then what was her reaction
Like Reply
I saw to my new gf
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 10:52 AM)BengaliBoy Wrote: How she saw ur dick? Whats are the situations?

One day when i come from bathroom and my towel not wear properly
Like Reply
I have heard in earlier days, maybe in 80s and 90s
Naught guys of shivpur engineering college used to flash their dicks to the school girls pasing by.

The road to the school was nearby boys hostel
Like Reply
i have. many times actually to my maid but the bitch doesn't even wana try.
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
Like Reply