Misc. Erotica Rashmi : A hot wife and the bull by rashmi_rathi
rashmi_rathi Wrote:I had written two stories on Xossip
Rashmi : A hotwife and the bull
Kasturi : The enchanting scent
Can you please restore them.

As requested by this story Writer i am restoring this story here.

Rashmi : A hotwife and the bull
https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1540396
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rashmi : A Hot wife and the Bulls

Hello Guys, this is Rashmi here. Form Ghaziabad. I live with my husband who works in a government office. I am 32 years old. Married for 4 years now, we had love marriage. My husband is regular built, 5'8" tall. He is fair in complexion. I am his prized possession.

The first two years of our marriage was good, we had lot of sex and kinky suffs, we always tried to push our limits as a couple. Which left us wanting more and more. We are very open to each other and know each other sexual secrets and desires. My husband is very polite and Indian type from outside, but when inside a bedroom, his imagination holds no bounds.

So about a year ago, things started to move a bit. He was getting into cuckold. He wanted me to fuck men he prefered while he is watching. I felt excited and little worried when I heard him, one rainy night. I was thinking and wondering the whole night that day.

He asked me, about it the next day. And I said, "If you are okay with it, I am in", and from there on new chapter came into our lives.

Now, i will tell you about my fantasies, I am mad about black men, a man who is taller, stronger and dominating attracts me more, i am completely drawn to him. I don't like someone who worship me, rather i want someone who takes all the charge, and do whatever he pleases. And i am available to him for disposal at his will.

I am a very fair, 5'4" tall woman, my measurements are 32-24-35. I have black hair, and black eyes. Although i have been married for 4 years, my breasts are still small, which i am worried about, but my husband is totally drawn to it, and he says, "Babe this is the best part of your body, you breasts are heavenly. A man is more attracted to firm tight breasts, rather than, big and soggy one."

My breasts feature with small red cherries on the top, who raise erected as soon as as it gets any stimulation or gaze by men. I don't usually wear bra, so it attracts even more gazes, leaving men, imagining for more and more.

So back to cuckold sessions we do it not more than once a month or so, to keep our urges alive. I have had sex with 3 different men so far, all of them personally known to my husband. They were already been Fantasying about me, and when my husband talked to them, there were in almost immediately. All of them were average or so, who had more hunger than passion, they were in pleasing themselves, rather than myself, and treated me like goddess. I wasn't sexually intimidated by any of them, they left me thrusty all the time, but I didn't tell my husband about it, as he was having a good time, himself.

So it was round, Deewali last year, we decided, on a good vibe that, we should be hosting a party for our friends, colleagues and acquaintances, but leaving all those with whom we had sex with, as we were strict about our privacy.

My husband had also invited a childhood friend him, Shamshed Khan, who was a contractor by profession. He was like best friend to him in childhood, but they haven't met in last fifteen years, and he wanted to meet him. I totally agreed to him and asked him if he could come over. My husband's paternal home is distant from Ghaziabad, we were thinking he might refuse, but when forced by my husband, he agreed to come over.

Three days before Diwali, Our house looked perfect for the festival, perfectly cleaned, lit and everything was in place. We had done with the last time cleaning and had taken bath, and were watching Netflix and chatting of sofa, about the particulars of party, and our door bell rang. We lived in a small bungalow, provide by the organisation. My husband got up and went to look. I was also curious, who it could be, aa we were no open to Everyone, and only a few people had occasional visits to us.

My husband was taken aback when he noticed a tall 6'4" strongly built, bulging, very muscular man, holding a trolley wearing glasses on our gate. He was wondering who he could be. He was looking, brute and totally hunk. He introduced himself as Shamshed, my husband was not expecting him this soon, but he was very happy seeing him. He took him to thorough the corridor, and to our hall. I was watching all this through window. I decided to change as i was in a short satin pink nighty, ending over my thighs, Kissing my skin. I wasn't wearing any undergarments beneath it, so i was worried that, by body will send unintentional wrong signal to a complete stranger, but it was too quick, before i could react, they were in the hall.

My hubby, excited, introduced me to Shamshed, who was transfixed to see a such a beauty like me, he wasn't expecting this. He looked at my husband seeking confirmation, to which he winked and nodded, playfully hitting him on the back, Yes Bastard, she is the one, told you i will bag the hottest wife. I was slightly taken aback, with such an awkward introduction, i was like some prize here. I stared at my husband, who said, I am sorry, I cant help woman, you are my prized possession. To which we all chucked. Shamshed greeted me, in Namaste. But he was totally into me, i could see the lust in his eyes, already undressing me, body which is hairless, below neck, glistening in full glory.

Such A strong stare by one hell of a man, was enough to intimidate me, my nipples responded quickly. Poking the thin satin dress, like it will spurt out, piercing it. He noticed it. He had a coy smile on his face.

They settled on the sofa, made themselves comfortable, I was in the kitchen to fetch some water for our guest. They were chatting and having a good time themselves, occasionally laughing. I appeared, holding a tray and some snacks for our guest. He took the glasses, but his eyes were transfixed the the same point all the way, my cherries. He drank in all of it, in one go, asking me to fill again, before i could sit myself, i obliged. I tried to execuse myself for a dress change, as i couldn't control anymore, his deadly stares have got my juices flowing, i was sitting crossed legs in front of him, and any time, my thin nighty could get wet.

But my husband said, its perfectly fine, we are home, and Shamshed is a very polite family man, to which that bastard nodded. Smiling. I couldn't do anything, so took a cushion in my embrace and tried acting normal. After 10 Minutes. My husband's phone rang, it was from office, he got up to pick. He said me that, he might have to go office today, to finish some last minute job before a 5 day long Holiday. He finished talking, and returned. He said, about the office, and declared that he is leaving, but he wasn't sure, when he might come back, so said nothing about the lunch. He said to me, " Take very good care of my friend, feed him lunch, he must be tired, we will take dinner together." And to Shamshed, he said, "Don't hesitate to ask your bhabhi, if you need anything."

Shamshed replied, " Don't worry, i will be comfortable, bhabhi seems like home, be assured. We will chat and have a great time together." Smiling at me, i smiled back, terrified. Deriving meaning of what he just said.

And after sometime, my husband left, after collecting his stuffs from our bed room. We were alone on the sofa.

He was sitting on the middle one, and myself on the side. To my surprise, he said, "Rashmi why Don't you sit, besides me, on this middle one." He was calling me by my name, i was aken aback, but i really hated when someone called me Bhabhi, so it was fine for me.

I said, " No I am okay, here." But he insisted, by saying, its your home, i want you to be more comfortable. I was uncomfortable at that chair on which i was sitting, one has to turn his/her head, to watch Television from that angle. So i got up, and sat besides him.

He said, " Are you scared of me". I wanted to say yes, but replied, "No, why i would be".

He said, "Then why are you sitting at the the farthest end, you can sit in the middle, let me enjoy some private company with by Friend' s wife." I shifted as i didn't wanted to upset him, that would mean upsetting my husband, he wasn't asking much. Plus I didn't wanted to be rude on him, so I shifted and made myself comfortable.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Shamshed was a man of humour, he had a lot of jokes of all sorts, to which i laughed a good. He was very friendly, and I was regretting myself, as i doubted his intentions earlier.

I switched off the Television, and started having a attentive conversation with him, he had lot of stories to tell, which I was completely drawn to.

He stretched his hands behind me over the back rest, not touching me, he has made himself really comfortable, his legs spread wide, while i was sitting, my knees joined but legs not crossed.

He fell sitent, all of a sudden, a stern look in his eyes, strong penetrating. I looked at him, questions through gesture, what happened, why did he stopped. He was looking to me, deeply. Like seeing through me, and said, "Rashmi you are a very beautiful woman, Ridhan is so lucky to get you."

I fell silent, soaking in every word he said, Really proud of myself. To distract, I asked him about his family, and wife, He said, laughing, I have two wives, but they are not even one compared to your perfect 10.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He was rating me, a man, that Just met, 1 hr ago !

But strangely felt like a winner here, compared to his wives.
I said, "Thats so sweet of you, to say, but you must be exaggerating, Men are always interested in someone elses wives."

He chucked, and said " thats true as well".
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was an awkward silence between us, breaking it, I said, "You must be tired, you retire in the room, let me make something delicious for you."

"Okay, i better take a bath, And I am hungry as well, be quick."

"Don't worry i will fulfill all your cravings."

We got up and headed to our respective businesses, he shut the door behind him, in the guest room. I too pickup the tray, and went to kitchen. Food was ready in 40-45 minutes, i made a whole lot of things for him. I was all sweaty so i decided to to take a rest and bath if possible. But as soon as I got in my bedroom, i directly headed towards bathroom, as i found a cooking stain on my dress. I took a nice long bath and cooled myself, and blow-dried my hair, wear a casual nighty which was falling below my knees. I wore panties, but the wicked side of me, refused to wear the bra. And i decided to check upon Shamshed, if he is done with his duties and ready for lunch.

I took silent steps, and knoocked on the door, no sound came back, so i decided to get in, it was not locked, just shut. And i found him sleeping on the left side of bed, peacefully. His big broad chest heaving up and down. He was huge. He was completely naked just a towel wrapped around his waist, his legs parted, claiming the full territory on the bed. He looked peaceful but rough. I decided to wake him up by calling his name, all invain, he was in deep sleep.

So i decided to touch-wake him up. As soon as I was about to touch him, he took a turn in his sleep. He now was on the middle of the bed, Peacefull, as he was. But his towel has loosened, the root of his shaft was visible, but the whole deal was still concealed. That glimpse, left me wondering for more, i wanted to see this Ball, all naked.

I got closer to him, and got hold of the ends of towel and parted them, in a flash. The view was huge. It was all black, circumcised. Even sleeping, it was the biggest thing i have ever seen in my life. It has the grith, the viens visibility. It was perfect, it looked innocent but destructive at the same time. I was transfixed. Soaking in the view.

I decided to change my angle and have a good look from the other side. I wanted to click it well, but I wasn't carrying my phone, but i didn't wanted to miss this view live. I placed myself between his legs, trying not to touch anything. The smell of it enough to turn me on, i was sniffing it, inhaling his masculinity into me, and leaving my tender breaths on his. Although asleep, but he must have felt it physically, his body started responding, and his anaconda, raising tall, with every second. I was all witnessing it, marveling at this creature. It raised all erect in full glory, and there I saw his artillery as well, his bullet holder, It was all shaved, his groin hair, not older than 2-4 days. Even his balls were huge, like a cricket ball, and really firm. I decided to check upon him, but he had his eyes shut. I decided to sniff off his balls and leave for now, i lowered my head, soaking in his smell. And leaving my breaths there, leaving his dick more stimulated.

It was already, erect. But streching for more erection, increasing the degree from 90 to 110 or something. It was really erotic. Although I had done more than this, with my husband watching, but the though of himself being away and myself being with an stranger had really left me craving.

I felt a sudden movement in his body, i checked upon him, he was wide awake, his hands comings towards mine, which were on the sides of his waist. Almost catching them, but the catch wasn't strong yet, I ran from him. Leaving his bed, on the ground, escaping the room. He roared, I shuddered. I could hear him racing to me. Really fast. I ran across hall, towards my room, trying to get in as soon possible. The door knob in my hand, tried to rotate, but it didn't clicked. The bull was behind me, catching me in his strong embrace over the stomach, from behind, his shaft digging deep in my ass crack. He was completely over me !

"Got you babe, there is no running from me. What made you think you can escape me ?"

"Leave me, Shamshed, its not right." I begged

"Why would I leave you, you have awaken up the beast in me."

I tried escaping his clutches, But he was too strong for me, the more I tried, the rigid his arms became.

He cried, "Ohhh God, you are so soft." He was touching all over me, with of his body.

He side parted my hair, from the back and kissed me hard on my neck. My body responded in joy, shivering, squealing. That made him kiss more and more, his tongue doing all the job, making my neck wet. Although i was resisting, but quite passively, it was no match to that hulk,i have given myself up to this beast.

He turned me towards himself, facing me, i was a foot smaller to him, my face facing his chest. Forcing me down and pinning me down to the wall. His naked dick on my stomach, poking me hard. His hands clenching my hands, not leaving me to move even an inch.

"Ohhh my God, Rashmi, what would I do to you, you are just perfect. My intentions are getting wild and ferocious." He declared.

He was picking me up, in his lap, my back resting on the wall, his hands leaving mine, holding my waist now, his fingers digging deep in my love handles.

"No, Shamshed, Noooo ! Ouch ! Ahaaah, leave me."

But my hands doing just opposite, trying to get hold of his neck and arms for positioning. He was kissing me deep, on my entire neck, my bosom, his lips enhancing my excitement to a completely new level. He bit on my chin, I cried in pain, leaving my mouth open, my luscious lips parted. He took the chances, his lips getting hold of my lower lips, kissing it hard. Completely in his control. His mouth covering all of mine, tasting in myself. His tongue invades, conquering all mine. My tongues meets his, trying to suck each other. Wetting themselves in other's taste. I was gasping for air, his lips not leaving mine at all.

I was in heaven, for the first time in my life, i was overwhelmed by such masculinity. I was trying more to imress him. His palms on my ass cheeks now, digging deeps, feeling its softness, inching towards my love triangle. Feeling it, rubbing all over it. It was one hell of a sensation.

He bit my tongue, pulling it out, holding between his teeth. He sucked it hard, with his lips, completely taking in my sweetness. He started moving, and he placed myself on his right shoulder, on my stomach. Holding both my thighs in one arm and and his one hand on my ass, softly spanking me. Taking me to the sofa.

I was in his lap, my legs parted, his dick, poking in my ass crack, he was kissing me again, his hands on ny waist, pulling me lower to his shaft, asking me to rub him, indirectly. I started shaking my waist, pleasing my master.

"Yeah, I liked that, babe, keep on doing it, shake it faster." I obliged.

His hands on the strip of my night gown, pulling it down, to my half troso, leaving my boobs half visible and naked. But my cherries still not visible. He took charge of my hands, arching them and pinning them on my back. And his mouth all over my exposed love bulbs.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
His facial hairs were trimmed, but no older than 2-5 days, which was enhancing my pleasure even more, my soft love bulbs, being nicely pleased. He put me down on the sofa, besides him, pulling whatever cloth left on my breasts, down to my navel, his eyes transfixed on my heaving breasts. Planning all sorts of imagination, what will he do to them, how will he use them, suck them, please them.

I felt shy, on such a strong gaze, and tried my hands to cover my breasts, one palm was covering both my nipples and other was on my face, to avoid his gaze, I felt really shy. But he was determined to make me open to him, he took hold of my hands, pulling them up above my head, holding both of them with his single hand, i was in no comparison to even the strength of his single hand.

He roared, "Look at me."

I had my eves shut, tighly. He roared again, "Look at me Rashmi, don't force me to punish you."

I opened it slowly, he appeared in full glory. He was above me, his both legs on sides, his one hand was free resting on his back, while the another pinning my hand over my head, staring strongly in my eyes. "Keep it open, I want you to witness whatever happens with you."

He lowered himself, on my breasts, He hasn't tasted my nipples yet, i was ready for the assault, but he did nothing, Just leaving his breaths on my nipples, making them erect more and more. He made shapes with his mouth, how he is goona devour them, but he was teasing me, Everytime he made such shapes, I was Squealing and shaking below him, encouraging him to do more.

But to my surprise, he took himself to my armpits, which also attracted male attention whenever i used my hands up. My armpits are hairless and fair, they haven't turned black, as i avoid razors for my hair removal. He kissed my armpits, making me giggle. He stopped, he kissed again, this time deeper, using his tongue as well, tasting it. He made circles with his tongue, that made me giggle even more.

He whispered to my ears, "I am gonna bite your armpits."

I said, "No please, Don't, Aaaahhh, I beg ! No No No No !"
Shaking. He replied, "Oh hell yes, I am gonna do whatever I want. You cannot stop me."

He headed back to my armpits, lowering himself, I cried in anticipation, seeing his mouth open. "Aaaaaahhhh, Shamshed, Please Nooo. My husband will know" I begged.
He stopped to my relief, said, "Why do I care for your husband, I am having a good time, and what makes you think I will leave you. A lion always claims whats his, this won't be the only bite, soon your whole body will be marked with my love."

At that moment, i regretted going into his room, and inviting this trouble upon myself. Now I have to suffer his wrath and outcomes. I tried for the last time, "Please, Aaahhh, I beg you, Ouuuchhhh, aaahh ohhh fuck" moaning his mouth again on my sensitive part. But he didn't bit me, he made sweet love to both of them, letting me experience a completely new thing in my sexuality.

He lowered himself down to me, now laying all over me, his dick between his stomach and mine, flat between us. I could feel his weight. He was indeed a bull, weighing 97 Kilos, while was just 53. Crushing me between the sofa and himself. The next target were my breats.

He poked his tongue out, slightly touching my nipples, I body responded with a shiver. He did this again to the right one and lowered his lips on it, his hands still resting on his back, and other holding both my hands.

I said, "Can you loose my hands, they are paining ?" He obliged. His mouth on whole my breasts, trying to take all of my left breast in one go, my breast was fully stuffed in his mouth and his tongue doing all the things, giving me shivers, my hands in his hair, pushing his head down to my love bulbs. And then he used his teeth, my nipples, were hard, and were like bullets, but it was no match to his teeth, Although he was just playing with them, but his teeth felt digging in cherries, trying to cut open the juices inside.

I cried in pain, " Aaaaah, No teeth, Ouchhh, Ohhh god, please, Aaahhh, Shamshed, No no, its paining, Fuckkk you asshole, fucking brute". But he was in no mood of stopping, rather to inflecting more pain, he shook his head. This was unbearable but erotic as hell for me. My man doing all sorts of things to me, at his will while my body responding in mixed reactions. I cried in pain, again. Pulling his hair with my finger, which made my breasts pulled as well, more pain.
He took a good deep look in my pleading eyes for 10Sec or so, and leaving my conical shaped to return in its original position. Bouncing.

I cried, "You bastard, what you did to me. I am not your wife, you have no rights to do these things to me, you fucking brute maniac....."

He cut me off, sealing my lips with his, his tongue claiming his territory again, my tongue responded as well. He took his hand over my pinched nipple, punching it in between his thumb and index finger, leaving me crying, my muffled cries, erupting in mouth and silence in his. Only myself hearing it, and my mouth responding to my pain, but his mouth oppresing it even more.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After a good five minutes of kissing and caressing. He got up, and pulled mw up. He sank on the sofa, and turned me, my ass to him, and asked me to lower down whatever nighty left on me, I complied. He said, "Dance for me, Rashmi. Please me."

I started moving my waist, slowly seductively, playing with the elastic of my panties, lowering it somewhat, showing my ass crack. But he was stern, really not even showing a hint of impressiveness. And I was trying my level best to do as I could. I bet down, showning my cute little round ass to him, my panties small enough to cover my love hole, and nothing else. But giving a hint of my love crack, strucked between my pussy lips. This made me move, he was blankly staring, I arched and got down on my knees, my hands resting on the carpet, I streched my hands forward and my ass backward, making him go, "Aaaahhh Rashmi, you are a such a lady, now shake it babe." And I complied.

He asked me to get up again, and ordered me to lower my panties slowly, he pulled me to him, holding my thighs, really close, I was standing there ready to expose my womanhood to a hulk, just a foot away. That excited me even further. I was moving my waist slowly pulling my panties down, my panties leaving my pussy, but still holding the shape it was kissing. He asked me to stop. My panties were rolled down to my ass cheeks only. I looked at him, puzzled, reading his mind. "What happend, don't you wanna see me naked ?"

He laughed, "I have so many fantasies of you, Just do as I ask you to."

"Okay, as you command."

"Now arch your back, pop out your ass and spread your ass cheeks. With your hands."
I did, as he asked. Showing him my butt hole. He seemed really excited about it.
"Ohh Rashmi, you are flawless. What a sexy hole you have, only a moron will leave such a treasure and go to office."
I felt proud of my body, everyone said I was beautiful, but they have also criticized my small breasts, but this man, was in love with every inch of my body. In my excitement I spread it more. It was too much for him, he just got a hold of my thighs, his fingers digging deep, He pulled my ass towards him, his face burried in between. I gasped, licking my upper lip, a soft moan escaping my mouth, "Ohhhh Gawwwddd, this is unbelievable." Spreading my ass even more, his face digging deeper. And his tongue reaching my asshole, tasting poking it. He used his strong hands to stretch my ass cheeks, he almost parted it.
Aaahh, easy, slowly, you are tearing me." I cried.

He slowed down a bit, "Sorry, I couldn't control." He said, before digging deep again. My hands on his head, pushing it to my rear end. I have had, Anal sex, but no body did any foreplay to me. They fucked my tight hole, not pleasing me at all. But this man, knew how to do the business, he was sucking in my asshole, i responded, by clenching and easing my asshole.

He pulled me up, his head still digged, my legs leaving the ground, his hands holding by my waist. He rested his his on the back rest of sofa my ass all over his face, my legs on sofa now, my legs on either side of my man. He kept sucking my ass, inserting his tongue in my asshole, leaving me breathless, tempting.

It was all good, Then i heard, a horn sound that seemed familiar, It was our car. My husband was returning form his office. It usually took 3 Minutes for my husband to park the car and get in the house. I cried, "Fuckkk, stop, He is here."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He was annoyed, "Who is here ?"

"My husband idiot, leave me, he could get in anytime, i need to get dressed."
He left me reluctantly, not giving up easily. I was running to get my clothes, pulling up my panties, i was about the slip in that night dress, Shamshed, took me in his arms, kissing me deep, for the last time now ! I put on that dress, organised my hair, the naked bull in the guest room. I splashed some water on my face, fatched a towel and opened the gate, which already had two rings.

"What took you so long to open this, and why are you breathing so heavy." He questioned.
"Its nothing I was having a bad dream. Thats it." I replied.
"Oh my poor baby, I am always here for you." my husband took me in his arms, and kissed me on my lips.

"You guys have had lunch ?"
"Not yet" i replied. I was sleeping, I think Shamshed is as well.
"This is how you are taking care of my friend, not feeding him."
"I am sorry, i better check upon him." I said and headed towards the guest room. Cursing my husband, "If you have taken an hour more i would have fed him well " with a smile on my lips.

"You better change, we will have lunch together." I said to my husband.

Shamshed was sitting on the bed, looked really, pissed.
"Is it okay, if i will kill your husband and make you my wife." He said.
"Hahaha, I can be your wife, why kill some easy fella." I replied.

"Fuck you left me thirsty, I was about to taste your sweet love."

"Don't you worry, I will completely soak you in my nectar. come on we are having lunch together." I said to him.

"I am not having anything, come over here." He asked.
"No i rather not."
"Rashmi, are you coming or not ?" He roared.
I moved in his direction.
He puling me on his lap, my legs parted, his shaft, naked poking in my love traingle, kissing me.
"You will oblige whatever I ask you to do, you will never again refuse me, are we clear about this ?"
"Yes, I will." I replied, looking at his hard stern look.
"Good Girl, now give me your panties." He asked.
"What ?"
"i will not ask twice." He opened up his palm.
I started undressing myself, quickly.
"Rashmi, where are you?" My husband enquired. I was stark naked, scared, about to getting caught, naked in front of a stranger, that too by my husband.
I looked at Shamshed, helpless, he had his gaze fixed not caring at all !
"Rashmi" my husband said, loudly.
"i am here, guest room." i handed over my panties to his palm and started wearing my dress, real quick. He too had wrapped a towel arond his waist and headed towrds the wardrobe. As soon as my husband enters the room, i had adjusted my strips. Catching my breath.

"I am really hungry, arrange the table." Husband said, "Shamshed whats taking you so long, you don't need to wear jeans to have lunch." asking his friend.
"No its fine this way. He said zipping up, trying really hard to conceal his erection. I felt poor for him, and left the room with a coy smile on my face, taking easy breaths, calming myself down.
I headed towards the kitchen and arranged the table, both men appeared. Shamshed having his hands over my husband's shoulder.
My husband asked him to sit on main chair, which he refused, and said, "I better be by Rashmi's side." And he pulled the chair on my right hand side.
We started eating, And all of a sudden I felt a warm touch on my thighs, I almost shuddered. Looking at Shamshed's face, who was having a dinner like nothing has happened. He continued caressing my thighs, his fingers rubbing at all right places, especially my clitoris. He piched my grape, I almost crying in pain, my left hand catching his. Begging to stop.

"Bhabhi, can i have some honey." Shamshed asked. To collect my husband's attention who was busy looking at his phone. I got up, Shamshed's hands on my ass cheeks, my husband could have easily caught us, but he was too busy looking at the phone.

I fetched the honey and seated on the chair opposite to Shamshed's. Pulling my plate on the other side of the table, he smiled at me, I smiled back. And we continued eating, while our legs playing with each other's.

"Can we go outside, after lunch, i want to see the city ?" Shamshed asked. My husband looked back at him, and said, "I am really busy, but Rashmi will take you wherever you want. She is familiar with the city and knows driving as well."

"Bhabhi will you go out with me ?" He asked, looking at me, with a accomplishing smile on his face. I wanted to tease him, so I said, "I rather not, I am so tired." Shamshed's face fell off.
He looked at my husband, who replied to me, "Common he has come from such a long distance, you should see him the city, you can sleep later."

"i was kidding, i would love to go out with him." I replied chucking. He had that same stern look in his eyes. I felt scared.

"i am wishing to catch a movie." Shamshed took his chances, and told my husband.

He replied, "Whatever you like. Enjoy your day, execuse me" husband got up and left for the bed room, slam shuutting the door, we were alone again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Look at me." He sounded angry.

I slowly looked to him. "You have to pay for this."
"Now, finish off your plate, and be ready real quick, I want you to wear red lipsticks, and the sexiest dress you have. You are going out with your new husband." He instructed me. We headed towards our rooms.

It took me 15 minutes to get ready, i wore a single piece black dress which had pencil skirt, falling down upto my knees, My hairs untied. Red smudge free lipstick and red stilletos. The dress was really sexy, although it wasn't showing much of the skin, but it kissed every curve of mine, just perfectly, i even wore a pushup bra, to look even more seductive, applied light make up, afterall i was getting ready for my new husband. I looked myself in the mirror and felt really sexy of myself. I collected my purse kissed my husand and left. He said, Have fun, and i winked at him.

I got into the guest room, Shamshed was ready, he was holding the panty in his hand attached to his nose. He sniffed hard, looking into my eyes.

"I want to peel you off that dress and fuck you, right now, right here, in front of your husband." His voice strong, deep.

Just the thought of it was enough for me. He got up, threw the panties on bed and came closer, streching his palm again !

"What, are you sure, we are going out. he didn't uttered a word, I slid my hands in, lowering my panties down and removed. I picked it up and gave it to him, he placed it in his pocket. And we left, i started the ignition and headed towards the market part of the city. I was showing him the attractions of the city. We decided to go to a modern part, somewhat outside the to watch a movie. That area was very classy and posch. But It had great ambience. We reached there in 30 Minutes or so, i hit the road hard, he was sitting, not distracting me at all. We parked our car, and headed towards the box office, we haven't had anything in mind.
Shamshed was super rich, he had a great taste of possession as well. He was wearing an expensive watch, his hair perfectly shaped, we were perfect for each other.

Many women looked at him and marvelled at his physique, but he was all attracted to me. His hands were on my ass, grabbing it, not caring if the world is seeing. He got up to the counter, and asked for two movie tickets for the next show, corner seat, best in class. He made payment, and we were in the mall.

It was about 30 minutes for the movie to start, so we started discovering some clothing section, his hands on my ass, but not grabbing now. He asked straight for the lingerie section and took me where the staff had directed. And we started looking at different flavours of it. He was an expert in it, asking for the model, listening to specifications, touching the fabric. He selected Two/Four of them and handed me over. "Try it." He said.

I was taken aback, but knew about his looks, so asked for the changing room, he staff escoreted me to the far end. Shamshed, slipped in a note in staff's pocket, and said, "leave us here."
He wanted to get in, which i was not accepting, he opened the gate and puahed me inside, locking the door behind.
"Ohhhh....Rashmi....when will you understand, I like things in my control, specially women." "Now will you change yourself or I would be bying you a new dress as well." He said.
I was shaking listening to what he just said, but I was in love with this bruteness. I started undressing, his eyes looking at every inch of my body. He checked all the lingerie himself, and selected two of them for me.

"I want to look at some jeans, as well." I said. He purchased me two Jeans and one shorts. The bill was high, but he didn't even had a second thought. We were about to get out of that clothing section, he stopped. He pulled out the panty of mine, and asked me to give it to the sales staff, in lingerie section. I was still. His gaze, deep. "Do you want me to flash your panties to the whole world ?"
" No." I took it from his hand, keeping it disclosed in my hands, he accompanied me to that staff. I said, "I have something for you" and flashed then flashed it on his face.
He couldn't believe his luck, he took it from my hands having a deep sniff almost immediately. It was weird but sexy as hell, for me. I looked at Shamshed he too was smiling. We left immediately after. Heading towards the theatre, it was all empty, only couples, seated at far ends, our row had only one customer that were we. Shamshed showed tickets to the usher and said, "Don't fucking disturb us."

We were seated at our seats, after 15 minutes the hall was all erotic, no body was really watching the film, Shamshed was too bold, he placed his hands around my shoulder caressing my breasts. And put my hands on his groin. His shaft was all erect to tear up his jeans, he unzipped his pants, leaving his anaconda angain pulled up in full glory. He had lowered my dress and my bra, i was naked from the top. And he draws himself to my breasts, sucking them, biting them. The fact that we were in a public place, really got me kinky. I was stroking his cock, feeling its grith in my hands, grisping it tightly in my palm.

He left a sweet moan, when I rubbed on the top of his dick. Pulling me closer, almost picking me up, and placing me in his lap, rolling my dress over and avove my waist.

He whispered, "Don't you worry, i will not fuck you here, you will not be able to take it, without screaming." that thing made me even hornier. He was stimulating my pussy, really shaking it, his palm covering all of my love crack. Feeling its softness in his hands. He inserted his middle finger.
"Aaaahhh, fuckkk, yeah, deeper, ohhhh so good". I left sweet moans. But he silenced me by his other hand. He threw me on the side recliner. He got on his knees, on the floor, parted my legs, and placed his mouth on my nectar hole. He was expert in cunnilingus, i real dexter. His toungue stimulating my clitoris and his fingers discovering the sweet spot inside my pussy. A double assault, I came, hard, my eyes closed in with satisfaction. While he was holding tightly my shaking body, not letting even a drop to escape his mouth.

He drank all my love, and i tasted myself on his lips. I was satisfied after a long time.

It was now my turn to please my master, he got hold of my hair and asked me to get on my knees. I tried adjusting my dress, but he didn't let me. He spat on his hands, and rubbed it all over his dick. And asked me to suck off, my hair in his hands, his back resting and enjoying a hot relaxed blow job.

I too was good at blowjobs, he was really impressed, but i was more interested, pleasing my bull. His cock was indeed huge, almost the length between my palm and elbow. He pushed me deep, his cock filling my mouth, my tongue, adjusting to make more space, for the anaconda who have come to mark his territory. He pulled my head, up, leaving a pulp sound escape my mouth.

He gestured me to keep my tongue out, He started rubbing his thick cock all over my lips, hitllting hard on my tongue. Then he lowered me again, his dick deeper to my throat chocking me, leaving me breathless. He pulled out and I inhaled as much air as possible, but he was in time to show mercy, he stuffed me again, this time for a shorter period. But it was more than enough to know how my sexual encounters are gonna to be in the days to come.
He let go off my hair resting his hands idle I sarted giving some quality hardcore blow job and strokes. Even licked, sucked off his balls. After ten minutes his body started shaking, i took the whole thing in my mouth and emptied his juices down my throat. He wasn't expecting this, he was very impressed and gasped, "Ohhhh. Rashmi, what will I do to you."

We adjusted our dresss and left at the Interval.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We went to a bar...and had a few drinks, danced a little and left for home. We were not late but my husband was sleeping, we had food packed for him. I changed my dress and slipped into comfortable clothes. My pussy was aching for a dick, so I made ferocious love to my husband, but he was not really enough to fulfil even a quarter of it. It was Two in the morning, and i was touching myself, feeling guilty but horny as fuck.

Just across the hall, there was a dick, who will fuck my brains out, and here I was rubbing my pussy. I decided to take a bath and trying to sleep. My husband's will not be going tomorrow anywhere, which meant, i wouldn't be able to please my bull at all.
The next day, I woke up had finished the regular job, now wanted to fuck that brute more than he wanted me to, throughout the day, i have been Fantasying about him, and giving him glimpse and occasional touches.

"Rashmi...fuck it, either I am killing him, or just go to a hotel with me." I chuckled. I knew life had some plans for me. If not recent, maybe something in near future. So the Diwali day have arrived, we did the last minute decorations and waiting for the small party scheduled tonight.

I wore a black red Georgette saree, with black blouse, bare back. I have cleaned myself to the pores, and looked really beautiful, and was marvelled at my Beauty. The guests came in had fun games dances chit chats, all the females were quiet attracted to Shamshed, who was busy chatting to them as well. I was so jealous, me too, tried involving in my husband's colleagues discussion, inching closer, looking for his reaction, he had his deadly gaze upon me. He got up, charging towards me, I felt scared, and execused me from the crowd, take me to the kitchen area, pinning me to the wall. "You are only mine. I am not gonna to have anyone even have a look on my cake." "Do you understand. ?" I nodded. He took a glass and left.

It was around midnight or past midnight, my husband was half drunk, but not have passed out, he was still making sense, he decided we play cards for good luck, and asked me to arrange for this. My husband was an expert in playing cards, he knew all the strategies, and knew what to bet to get the best benefit.

Shamshed said, "you are drunk, you better sleep, we will play, tomorrow ?"
"Are you scared of loosing money like you used to in our scool days, come on I won't be that ruthless." Husband said, fueling Shamshed.
"Are you sure ? My card level have definitely improved." Sham warning.
"Yeah, like it used to be, every third day, you always said, I know a new move and loose even more." My husband laughing after it.
"Okay, Fuckk, I am in. What bad can happen, I will loose." Shamshed said.
And they started playing it. I was watching it. The money stash growing up, Shamshed had 10L in his bag, he had brought all of it, and we had around 8L in cash, our money was there too.
Within minutes, my husband's move made him win half of Shamshed's money, he was really happy about it
But suddenly things started to move, Shamshed started Playing easy and winning moves after moves, like some kind of natural powers descended to him. And He won all of the cash.
My husband bet his car, and lost it. He looked pale and frustrated. I was into the game as well, closely watching. As far as I knew, he has always one, this is the only time he was loosing that too to my bull. In the next move my husband lost all his possession of material things, Shamshed placed his cards, winking at me.

"I have lost it all. I am a fucking idiot." My husband said in frustration. "I have nothing to bet now. You have won."
Shamshed said, "Not particularly, you have Rashmi."
"You want me to bet my wife to a pointless card game, are you out of your mind. Is she some kind of commodity ?"

Shamshed didn't uttered a word, "I will be 10L bet if you pledged all of Rashmi's clothes." He placed 10L on the table. He wasn't saying anything at all, Shamshed, His look stern and strong.

"Maybe its a good idea, we can win our money back, and you could start over." I suggested to my husband.
"Okay I am in." He said.
Shamshed had a bomb of card, this time, he destroyed my husband.
"Strip down you Beauty, let the beast have a look on you." Shamshed was happy.
I was hesitant, how could I do this, in front of my husband, I looked at him, he was looking down.
Shamshed got up, and got me up as well, asking me to turn and give a round view of my intoxicating body. He sniffed me deep, "Nice Fragrance, Babe." His voice deep and intimidating. And his hands got a hem of my saree expising my blouse and navel area.
"Now will you do it yourself or I will peel you out of your dress. What do you suggest Mr. Husband. ?" Shamshed asked my Husband.

"Do as you wish ?" Husband replied.
"I want you to strip your wife naked, and hand over her clothes to me." He ordered.
My husband got up, reluctantly, removing every layer of clothes on my body. But to my surprise, he was having a pleasure out of it, his shaft was erect. My H, handed over all my clothes to him, placing them, on the table.

"Hand me over her panties." Shamshed ordered my H.
It was humiliation, but he picked it up and gave it to Shamshed, who sniffed it like a mad dog.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Heyy Man, you seem upset about it." Shamshed enquired Ridhan.

"No I am perfectly fine. You have won that, you deserve to whatever you like to do with it." My H said.
"I couldn't control myself yaar, but your wife's love is so delicious. You must have enough of it, but this is so good, even better than two of my wives and all the women I fucked so far." Shamshed was expressing how he was the alpha male here.
"I better put on something." I said, trying to end the awkward silence.
Shamshed gazed at me, his anger visible in his eyes.
"Remain where you are, No body is talking to you. Don't you fucking understand." Shamshed roared.
Ridhan was watching all this but he said nothing.

"I am gonna give you, one more chance to win back, Since you are totally broke, I will pay you 10K if you ask your sexy bitch to sit on my lap, and cheer from my side, I want to feel her body." This was too much, I have completely fallen for this rudeness, my husband was also excited, although he showed nothing.

"10K is very less." Thats all my husband could say.
"Make it 15, its a deal. You have said, no body could refuse anything to bet upon that will be in our possession. So before I win your whole life's savings, and make you really poor. Instead let my hands feel the touch of this beautiful woman." Shamshed declared.

That was true, although he was super rich, one couldn't refuse more money. My husband has lost all his skills, he was more playing to protect his ego, rather winning this game.

Shamshed who was still dressed, put off all his clothes, only an underwear and pair of shoes left on him. My husband got near me, and picked me up in his lap, and took me to my bull. Who embraced me with both his hands was sitting across him, my back and legs on the either side of armrests.

He ordered my husband, "can you get her stilletos, the red one, I want her to wear something. I don't want this Beauty to be stark naked." It was a Sarcastic humiliation.
"And also fetch some fruits to eat, when you come back." He added.
As soon as my husband was out of view, he tried to kiss me, I stopped him.
"I like it how you are treating my husband, i want to share a secret of him, He is a cuckold fuck, he is actually enjoying all this. If you even ask him for...." I was silenced by his tongue, the kisses were deep.
My husband was back, but he didn't stopped kissing me, his hands on my thighs. Clasping all over my love hole, covering it fully.
"You better watch, what I have planned for him." He said looking into my eyes, careless, that Ridhan was there.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My husband brought some grapes with him and placed them on the table. I was busy with Shamshed, my eyes closed, receiving the pleasure. I was careless, my body was aching for this. Soon the game proceeded.

Ridhan said, "I am betting all 15K."
Shamshed replied, "Are you out of your mind, start with some samller amount get your momentum back, any maybe if lucky you can have you this sensitive fish back." Inserting his finger in my pleasure hole, and rubbing my vulva.
A loud moan escaped my mouth, "Aaaahhh, Ohhh yes, keep going." My hands holding Shamshed's asking him to rub faster.

"Do you know how to play this.... Rashmi ?" Shamshed asked.
"No I don't even understand a thing, Ridhan never taught me." I replied.
"He ain't a good teacher, you should be learning from an expert, you will be playing for me, because my hands are having a great time, themselves." Shamshed said to me.

Ridhan distributed the cards, and I picked them up.
"Now arrange them, as I say" he whispered in my ears. I looked at my husband with the corner of my eyes and could see his erection.
"Its good, I will teach you more as we progress."

I did as instructed by Shamshed and won, I was really happy, The balance with my husband now 13k. Shamshed silenced my joy with a deep kiss. "You are still a newbie." His voice muffled, as he was kissing me.

The next round and we had really poor cards, Ridhan have won this, after ten straight losses. He was relieved, he said, "With those cards, I could have won anything."
I looked at Shamshed worried, He replied, "Let him cheer, I am not gonna loose you, you are my property..."
Ridhan cut him off, "Not yet, We are still paying."
"Okay, babe lets win this and show this ego maniac his true place." Shamshed determined. But his hands still immersed in my love triangle.

Ridhan kept winning, and he made a large chunk, almost 4L. He was happy.
He said, "This will be the last move, i bet all, If I win, I get my wife outof you hold, plus the prize doubles."
"Are you sure ?" Shamshed determined as well. My husband nodded in affirmation.
Shamshed said, "Here is my part of the deal, If i win, I get your wife first, full possession and you have to arrange a consummation for both of us, and you can keep your money that you will be betting."

It was a clash. Both determined, there was a strong battle like situation, The vive tensed. Ridhan nodded in affirmation.
Shamshed, distributed the cards, and picked his part up. There was a spark in his eyes. He kissed me, "You will be my wife tonight." He declared, his voice very loud. Which definitely had got my H, wondering.

Ridhan said, "Darling, hold on for a minute, I am gonna show this dude, with whom he is fighting with." and the clash begun. The cards being thrown, there were vocal men at both sides of me. Making sounds when they win and when they loose.

Things came, down to three cards, Shamshed said, "and here goes final nail in the coffin" showning all three of his remaining cards. It was the best one could hope for, he could have won the game straight if shown at the beginning itself. My husband's face fell, defeated.

Shamshed got up, and picked me on his shoulder, and spanked my ass real hard, "This is how men win."
I cried in pain, my ass cheeks turning red almost immediately.
He picked up 2L from the stash, "I hope this will ease your pain a little." And threw them towards my H.

"Ridhan, I am eagerly waiting to take your wife. This little delicious sugar cube." He said authoratively to my H.
"Arrange our bed in your bedroom, don't forget to pluck roses to decorate it. Be quick, you don't want your woman waiting, do you ?" He added.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Shamshed has picked me up in his lap, his palm digging deep in my fat, his fingers giving a lifetime experience to my rear end.

"Ohh Shamshed, I am too happy that you win me over."
"I am ready to give up all the money that I have to make you my wife, I haven't succeeded, It worries me that, this night will be over soon."

My H, have come back. Coughing to get our attention.
"The bed is ready as you wished for. Is there anything I can do." Ridhan said.
"There are chocolates in freezer, fetch it. And come quickly I have plenty of tasks for you." Shamshed replied.
As soon as we get in into the room, Shamshed roared, "Ridhan you fucking little pig."
I was taken aback of all this sudden loud sound, my head was resting on his chest, he was carrying me like a doll in his strong arms.

My H, came running, "What happened ?" He said.
"This is it what you have found in the whole fucking garden of yours. I want this bed layered with flowers, sheets invisible. Do you understand ?"

"I am going to bath your wife, I want this done or be ready to suffer." He was talling over my husband, standing really close to him.
He ran away, to get things done, he had very less time to do the job.
And we headed to bathroom, to cool ourselves down a bit.
We applied soap on ourselves, cleaning each other, playing with each other. And came back after fifteen or so.
The bed was fully covered, my husband standing by it, still spreading some more flowers.
"Good, be an obedient boy of mine, and I will treat you better than a servant, Understood ? Shamshed said to Ridhan.

"Okay.....Sir" he whispered.
"Yeah, I like it, always call me Sir. And this beautiful woman, Madam. Understood ?"
"Now get you master a towel, and Dry off his glistening Beauty, yourself. Be gentle. I don't want anything on her skin, that's not mine." Shamshed added.

"Yes Sir." Ridhan's voice hard enough to show commitment.
Shamshed started drying off himself, he was all naked, glowing big bull, his skin like dark chocolate, rich and glowing.

"Sir, Madam is ready, she is completely dried off." My H announced.
"Her hair is wet you ass, blow dry them off. Decorate her with red bangles and anklets, I wants a white pearl necklace around her sexy neck. And fetch those sexy heels from the hall. Your madam looks a hot fuck in them." He ordered.
"And keep your voice down like a good cute puppy" He added.

"I am going to get your Mam's present. I am not in the waiting mood."
My husband started decorating me as he was commanded to.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He made me ready for Shamshed. My hair properly done, very light lipstick and I had applied a very light seductive perfume that will leave him going crazy.

I looked at my husband asking to his eyes, how i was looking ? I was going to have a sexual session with someone I liked after a really long time.

He said, "Beautiful."
"Beautiful 'Madam' it is you dog." Slipped out of my mouth, he was excited as hell. I was all nude not even a thread at my fair glistening body.

Shamshed was on the bed, watching all this, not saying anything at all, he was lying against his right shoulder blade. I got up and came near him, in the middle of that battlefield, it was a one sided affair. I was getting closer, my left arm touching his right breast, on my back.

"What took you so long, you Beauty ? He said said looking deep into my eyes. I felt shy, and lowered my gaze.
"Ohhh Rashmi, every act of you is so classy...I have never met a woman half beautiful as you." He added.
He held my chin asking me to look into my eyes, "I am going crazy, if I will be hurting you anytime, you ask me to stop. Okay."
I noded. His hands on my left breast, just placed, i don't know if it was my breast that were so firm and tight but so soft or his hands were heavy. Just his fingers placed was somewhat digged in my soft boob.

Getting back to the story, my husband had got a chair and placed it by now about 2 feet away from the bed, when he had earlier cuckold sessions he used to place them not more than a foot away, he has known who is the master this time.

Shamshed looked in his eyes, "You rotten pig, you have the audacity to watch your Sir and Madam performing their first act, you are here just because she insisted, Its not your session, I have won her from you." His voice firm.
"Now get your fucking ass, out of my sight and be invisible." His voice loud and clear.

"You guys are going to have protected sex, Right." My H, said meekly.
"I need to shut the fuck up this annoying prick", Shamshed determined, looking straight into my eyes.
I held his neck, gesturing him not to move. I didn't wanted a drama now.
I didn't knew, what took me, I said, "You little fucking asshole, you better go mute from now." He fell silent.

I looked back at Shamshed, He was looking at my face a strange smile on his face, "what ?" I said in a low voice.
"Ohhh baby, I couldn't believe I am with you, its been just two days and I am going to have a life time experience of mine. I am excited as hell, like its my first." His dick twiching at my left thigh.

"Its our first baby." I said. I twisted my back, slowly, my head in the same position like i was lying against my back, but my ass over his groin, like i was also lying in the same position as my bull.
He pulled me closer, his fingers deep in my flat sexy stomach, moving his dick, in my ass crack. I sweet moan left my mouth feeling his manhood, against the best thing my body has to offer.
And we were in deep kiss, in seconds, his lips conquering reclaiming whats his, his tongue invading in, like it was its second home, the little guest of mine complied along, feeding it with sweetness the taste of my aching woman juices.
But the guest was a hard nut, he was seldom impressed, His teeth, biting my tongue, trying to get what ever sweetness my body has to offer, trying to drink all of it in one go.

I was crying, but it was more of pleasure pain. He left kissing, and placed his rough hands on my left cheek, turning it forcefully, pinning my head in the right side. Ohhh i was so mad at his rough treatment of mine.
He had started kissing my neck, his tongue in full action, sucking it all, he moved to the earlob my golden earing fully in his mouth, his tongue playing with my soft part of ear. His tongue, even trying and tasting my earhole, which was giving me shivers down the spine.
I was swiveling beneath him, he tightening his grasp on my body, more and more, keeping me as still as I could be.

He wanted that I feel every pain and pleasure to myself, not letting anything to go away, but its a woman's body, the more you hold, the more it will shake and try to get of your control and there was no end to it. But its all in pleasure.

He moved further, to my love bulbs, tasting both of them one by one, he squeezed hard, with his left palm, making my nipples poke even more, his tongue giving me pleasure while his hands inflicting pain. His mouth all over my soft breasts trying to suck it all in once.

He left the hold of it and squeezed hard again, but instead of tongue it was teeth that were waiting, i cried in pain. My pleasure turing pain, but my body asking for more.
He held my red cherries between his teeth, his head shaking slowly, causing more pleasure.

He moved to the third base, my stomach, he was now in between my legs his hand holding me in position. It was raining kisses on my flat tummy, his large tonge, wetting all my body. He moved to my left brest again, sucking it again.

And there happened my first love bite of my bull, on the side lower part of my side boob. His teeth trying to cut me open. I cried loudest in pain, not caring at all, 3 in the morning. It was neither very big nor small. Leaving my soft tender skin, blood red and my breathing heavy.

"Aaaaaahhhh, please, be gentle....offfuckkk, what you did." I cried.
"I am claiming what's mine." He replied, his voice deep.
"There will be more of them, be prepared."
It was sure that, I wasn't going to wear my bra anytime soon, no matter how much i want.
He moved back, his tongue exploring, diving in my navel, i felt aroused to the core.
Tear beads slipping out of my eyes, due to the pain in that hickey.

He got up, fatched a long jewellery box, that was invisible to me yet. Pulling out a sexy a good weighing gold waist chain. Putting it on my curvacious mid zone.
It was perfection, the hem of it reaching upto my love hole, through my upper thighs. The cold metal felt really delicious.

"Its so expensive." I said,
"Its looks delicious, although no match of what I was getting in return." he replied.
He turned me in a go, my sexy bare back, visible, my fair body turing pink at the rough touch of this muscle man. It was more kisses, uncountable. And biting but not very painful.

He placed 3 pillows, Stashed them up, and placed my waist on it, my breasts touching sheets, back arched and cute round ass popped out. And my legs parted to accommodate my big bull.
He left out a moan seeing this amazing view, "Ohhh Rashmi....what I do to you."
I shaked my ass, in affirmation. His hands on my soft thick inner thighs, his finger digging deep. My body type could be said as likes of Illeana D'Cruz, curvacious just enout thick and toned at right places, it came all natural to me, from my mother. I always wondered why Men were so gracious and polite to my mother, But it only took me to reach my sweet sixteen to realise that. Although she always dressed conventionally, but a flawless skin always draws attention.

He lowered himself, on my ass crack. I used my palm, to expose my little rear end. His tongue pleasuring my ass. His teeth holding, binting, my fat cute little ass, but not doing something that he did at my breasts.

His palm on my ass cheeks now, separing each other, making light enter and expose my whole rear deal.
"Thats what I call a perfect asshole." He said loudly. Looking at my pink tiny sexy inviting shit hole.
And for the first time, his fingers invaded my rear end. Going as deep as they could. I wasn't an ass virgin at all, I liked and enjoyed anal sex. So my butthole was welcoming the new strager cordially. His fingers moving in and out really fast, making my ass shake faster.

"Ohhh Its a shame, I have been invited here so lately, I would have loved to fuck open your tight asshole." He said loudly. His fingers still shaking.

"Ohhh yeaaahhhh, don't stop, fuckkk yess." The only thing i responded. He replace his single finger with two and later three.
"But I think I will be tight enough for you." His voice showing determination.
"But you will be relieved, that today its all about your little leaking cunt." He added and inserted his thumb in my pussy, pushing my soft pussy lips, It disappeared almost immediately.

He turned me again, making me lie down against my back, he threw away two of the pillows and put one below my waist, lowered himself on my love traingle.
He parted my legs away almost at 90 degrees, his mouth tasting my sweet juicy thick meat of my thighs, caressing it with his lips, inching closer to my love hole, which was already leaking tonnes of my love.
I have never been aroused this much in my entire life. He left a warm breath on my clitoris, my lips somewhat parted, tempting inviting to be tasted. To be invaded to be loosened. His toungue came out just rubbing it for a fraction of seconds before moving back again to my thighs, but in a five centimetres distance to my love hole.

I cried in pleasure, "Ohhhh yeaasss yeashh yessss." My body shaking, jumping involuntarily away from this beast. It was too much for me, i haven't had such erotic foreplay ever.

My head reaching to end of the bed, I couldn't go further, thank god it was properly cushioned, otherwise the retaliation was so quick, I could have bruised myself.
My husband was really into me, he wanted the best experience himself so he had made sure that bed be very perfect and bouncy.

The flowers on the bed were giving me a pleasure of whole different level, and Shamshed seldom rubbed them hard against my skin, making it more shoothing and glistening. Making him more and more crazy. He moved closer to my pussy, not saying anything his gaze strong, like instructing me. He placed the pillow again behind my waist and started pleasuring me, worshipping me
I had the second love bite of the night, close to my pussy, on my right hairless thigh, his teeth deep in my flesh. My body arched my back leaving the bed, trying to get out of this pain, but it caused even more pain.

"Shamshed, No... Aaarrrrggghhh, please."
He was holding me tight, arond my waist. Not letting me skip at all. I tried the next move, made a lock using my red heels clad ankles, submerging his head, applying as much force I could, he was a really strong man.
All my actions, made my body shake hard, but not enough to let this carnivore leave my fleash. I loosened my lock, taking in what he had in his mind, letting him do whatever he wanted.

But my body still reluctant to such pain, shaking shivering crying. But the bastard had no mercry at all, he shook his big head.

"You fucking bastard, you brute, what do you want to eat me up. Fuck....I like it" i cried,
He had applied his tongue in action, his thick tongue pulling up from my shit hole all the way to my clit, parting away my pussy lips in middle, tasting me inside for a brief time, soothing my body, calming down, the pain was brutal but it was like a cold ointment on the burn.

He looked at my husband, "Fetch some ice cubes, your madam is in pain." Ridhan almost ran for it. He hadn't had his dick out yet, to my surprise, he was scared enough to enrage this bull. In the meantime, he placed his mouth on my pussy, pleasuring it, playing with it, rubbing my bulging clit, occasionally Holding it tightly between his lips. Pressing it, to let more of my juices flowing. And himself cleaning it all, slurping it down his throat.
My husband was back, holding ice cubes in a bowl, and placed them on the bed, and got back to his place, at the far corner of room.

Shamshed was too kinky, he picked up one of the cube and held it in between his teeth, applying it all over, around the sweetest softest area of my body. Placing it on the love bite, he just made, numbing the pain, the ice was melting fast, against my skin. And my skin soaking in the hydration, that he had taken away, ten minutes ago.

He applied too much of Ice on my vulva, even holding it in between my pussy lips, parting my puffy pussy lips, making way for the cube, cold water traveling in, to the most sexual areas inside my love tunnel, making the stimulation even higher. It all was too much for me. My body taking all the pleasure, shivering in, my mouth letting out real moans, just with the beaths and deep voice in my throat.

He moved up, his waist against his elbows, leaving a trail of cold water against my skin a new cube in his mouth now. The last one, melted really fast and he had let an inch of remaining cube slip inside me, cooling off my buring tunnel walls, and vanishing away in the middle, making my tunnel walls sticking again.

Moving up and up, slowly, reaching up my breasts, taking a tour around both of them, and heading to the top, to the red cherries, droplets skipping down drenching the bed. One more cube vanished. Replaced by a new one, inching closer to my breast's most sensitive part. He took another cube in his left palm placing it over my left cherry, when the ice in his mouth placed on my right live bulb, lighting up every corner of my body. Both of his head and palm, pressing deep, pushing my erect nipples down and down, dipped in my own breasts, the cold water, cooling me even the last desires remaining.

My body started shaking fast, my love tunnel crushing down, trying to chrun out itself. It was shaking, opening and closing of it own, there was a storm coming. I held Shamshed's head and back of his palm with my hand, pushing them, down and down and down.

It was a Orgasm, a really big one, the biggest i have ever had, the juices erupted and spurt out of my shivering pussy. I was squirt ING, my eyes closed, I was in heaven...sailing...shaking. My body leaving out strokes of pleasure, i could feel my warm juices drenching the sheets beneath my ass.

Shamshed was firm, not leaving me at all, until the ice completely melted away, he sipped down the remaining water, my red nipples coming out, emerging Victorious.

My hands digging the hair of Shamshed, asking him to comeover and kiss me hard, he obliged, kissing me deeper. His cold tongue soothing my buring one.
I was a squirt, I have known that thing that day. But it was not the end yet, there was still 2 hrs to the morning.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was shaking veritably, Shamshed clasping me, hard but not really heavying on me. My brests meeting his, my neck burried in his chest. My nails scratching his back. He was holding my shivering body still.

"Whoa, what just happened, did she just...Hahaha, I couldn't believe it" I heard Ridhan, squealing, his voice seemed closer to us.

"Get the hell outta here, you have seen enough." Shamshed's voice soft but strong.
All I heard, the door shut and Shamshed's lips sipping in sweat beads on my neck, the last drop of my love eacaped my body.

He held me for good 10 minutes calming me down, yet making me ready for the real action. He got up, off me.
"Can I drop of these heels" I asked my voice soft shaking.
"No." He replied.
He held my inner thighs and held my legs upward making a V over my pleasure hole. He inched closer, his arms adjusting position, pushing my legs futher, almost touching my stomach. He held his shaft and put it over my tummy, it was reaching even an inch past my navel. He inched closer, his whole figure covering me, he truly was gigantic. His front thighs touching mine's back counterpart.

"Be Gentle" I said.
"Ohhh...Rashmi hurting you is the last thing i will do to you." He kissed me on my lips, making my legs even flatter against my back, I wasn't a streching enthusiast, but his weight was pushing the limits. He kissed my lips, pushing me down further.
And held his shaft, rubbing it over my clitoris, his huge bell shaped front dick, teasing my little innocent soft pleasure point. He held his dick and slapped it over my vagina, like knocking the door. His dick parting my tender pussy lips succeeded by more rubbing and dick slapping.

"Ohhh, Rashmi you are so soft. Fuckkk"
He placed his dick on my opening, now applying some pressure making my pussy door part was like it was one helpless door, protecting my treasure. He pulled out after an inch, he spat a globe of sliva and applied it over his bell.
Then again placing it over those lips, I felt him moving more forward, my knee, against his elbows, in the air. He invaded in, really slow, digging in deeper.

"Ooohh Fuckkk your pussy is amazing."
He left out a moan, his dick deeper reaching my tightness.
I opened up my eyes there was still 3inches left. I was alredy full, my tunnel almost clenched over this monster meat.
He didn't pushed further, and started moving his hips, slowly rhythmic, round, taking the pleasure at maximum.
My eyes were closed, my breasts flipping against his motion, he was watching me very closely watching every reaction that my body was giving.
I was having a very fuller experience...my body taking the pleasure all in, my body arched, my ass getting up, trying to accommodate more of his monster. My waist moving rhythmic trying to impress my bull as well.
He paced up, I grabbed up the bedsheet in my fists. Pulling them, I was aroused again, reaching maximum level, the tidal waves emerging inside me, my tunnel clenching and opening, and it happened again. Juices spurt out, wetting my lover, drenching his shaft, making the way deeper slower and slippery. He pulled out and rubbed his dick across my pussy lips and slapping my clits, more juices flowing.
He put his dick back, reaching the tight point in one go, but not stopping, pressing deeper this time his stomach over mine.

He placed his hand behind my back and pulled me up, making my love bulbs crushed by his chest. And his rocket dicovering the remotest part, concurring them, parting them away, making the way deeper, my pleasure was replaced by pain. He was all in, my pussy felt badly stuffed, my body arched experiencing such fullness for the first time.

He kept me full for a good 30Seconds, pinning me down to bed, heavying all over me, his hands in the back making my body arch more. I was helpless, fully stuffed, crushed... my body trying to get over all the things happening to me. He placed his lips over mine, his tonge in action, burying my moan muffled in my throat. My tonge filling up every demand of his.
His hips started to move, his dick pulling half out and stuffing me deeper in fractions of seconds. Making my G-SPOT go crazy again and giving me heavenly pleasure that I Haven't discovered yet.
It was a good hard fuck of 20 minutes, I came twice more. Taking my tally upto 4.
We were moaning loudly, careless if anyone hears, our body trying to defeat each other.
Shamshed speed up, his knees going weak, his heavy weight crashing over mine, crushing my body underneath it.
His dick digging deeper, twiching. He was cumming. In my pussy, deep. A warm jet, spraying inside my tunnel, fulling it up.

He cried, "Ohhhh.....Rashmi..... Aaaahhh"
His dick still twiching emptying even the last drop remaining. My palm placed on his ass cheeck, making him push more, opening my vagina really wide.
He kissed me deep, i kissed back, on his neck, chest and coming back to the lips again, tasting his thick tongue.

He slipped aside, panting, his dick escaping my pleasure triangle with a pop. I placed myself besides him, my hand holding his chiseled breast, sqeezing them, and pulling my head up to kiss him, soothing his panting, he took me in his emrace, my silky hair, covering both of our heads, like escaping in our world where no one can see us. Kissing him with passion his hands against my back, his fingers feeling all over my back, and at the end clasping, making a lock, embracing me more to him, and the kisses continued with same passion.

After 5 minutes, I got up, I was kissing his hot dark body all over now, that I carved form the day I sniffed him off. Unlimited everywhere, biting even, I too wanted him to know he was mine, He seemed immune to my bites no matter how hard I tried, his flesh was really thick. I got down, holding his semi erect dick in my palm... stroking/squeezing....hard, laving a white drop ooze out, I applied my tongue in action, tasting my man for the second time. His hot seed, buring on my tongue, and I gulped it down.

I started stroking it, sometimes clenching his balls hard, making him shake in pain. His dick getting back to life again, growing in my palm. I placed my soft luscious lips around his bell, lowering my head down, letting his monster, grow faster... filling my mouth.
I felt Shamshed's hand on the back of my head, the touch gesturing me. I pushed my head deeper. Stuffing my mouth completely. His hands grabbing locks of my hair, pulling my head up.
"Stick your tongue out and look at me." He commanded, I obliged.
His hands pushing my head down, taking more and more of his meat. Sliva drops coming out of my mouth and running down all the way to his root. His hands making the job as per his will, and he was all ready for the next round.

He got up, and took me in his lap, and escoreted me in the bathroom. I was holding his neck, his hands against my back and thighs, our lips however not leaving each others. Heels still placed.

He put me down and opened up the shower, the tiny cold drops, running down our body, adding fuel to our sexual desires. He turned me back, my head resting agaist the wall his dick in above my butt, in between my arched back and his stomach, the heels have made my ass poped out more and assault location higher, making it an easy target to hit and hit hard.

He placed his hand round to my neck, making me arch more, his dick invisible in between my ass cheeks, submerged, I could feel him on my asshole. His palm agaist my left cheek pressing it to turn right where his lips were waiting, it was so erotic. He kept kissing me, i too was completely lost into his kisses. I didn't even noticed that, the rocket was ready to be launched already separating my lower lips apart, they were not going to meet anytime soon. He invaded again, reaching straight up to the tightness.

"Go slow, I am not yet open enough, Aaaaarggghhh" i cried in pain, he completely igoned me, and kept slamming his his dick hard, my ass cheeck shaking, showing how much they were enjoying this, my pussy taking all the attacks, suffering yet enjoying.
We fucked endlessly in that position, until he pulled out, truned me around, my back agaist the wall, his fingers replacing his shaft, rubbing the upper sweet spot inside my tunnel, vigorously, making me go weak on my knees, lowering my height, his fingers moved up deeper, he held my hair and pulled me up, keeping me in a position comfortable to him.
I was letting out my lady juices again. My walls clenching and expanding. Leaving more and more juices out of my body. He stopped and pulled out his hand and sucked them clean.

"You don't know how sugary you are. I want your sweet nectar all for myself. I will drink you all." He whispered.
I was aroused as hell, my kink getting at all new different level. Our lips met again, leaving each other breathless, I could taste my saltines all over his tongue.

He pulled me up in his arms, my legs around his back, locking in, my hands jointed behind his neck and shoulder. He placed his shaft on the target again, which was very welcoming of the assault. His hands digging deep in my butt flesh. And making me soft little pussy, please his master dick. Making it go up and down, at his force and pace, his dick poping out leaving my vagina empty and filling it up again with its grith in a really fast, our kissing, had no bounds, our lips just couldn't get enough of each other. In that position, I felt I was fucked to the core, every cell of my body was glistening and praising this mammoth of a man.

He held my waist tightly, his dick not leaving my hole, he lied down on the bathroom floor, making me go on top of him.
He held my face tightly, above a foot to his, and he started trusting really hard, my pussy crying of such pistoning, but asking for more and more. He lowered me down to his chest, my soft chest against his tight muscles, cleching me hard...pinned...my head burried in between his neck and shoulder, his thrusting growing harder, breaking down all the tighness left in my love tunnel. I was bouncing on him, my half body was fixed.... stagnant in a position not even moving by an inch, he was way too much for me...while my womanhood bouncing on his manhood, his dick almost getting out and filling me again, his balls slapping against my asshole. Our pleasures at the top, our breathing and moan on top of eroticism.
And all of a sudden he filled me all the way, his manhood twiching inside, depositing his seed deeper straight into my womb... fillling me up. Making me realise how good being a woman is.
All of it was too much for me too, and my tunnel also started responding, my lady juices flowing. We were cumming together, our lips met again, but his tongue was not there, replaced by his teeth, his teech biting off my tongue, making me scream in pain, but the voice never leaving my mouth...muffled... suppressed.
After sometimes his dick poped out of my pussy, his juices slipping down from my pussy. But our kisses held no bonds today, I was all dried up, yet i was filling his thirst.

We took a bath, cleaned each other off. I was really tired after all of it. He dried me off, took my heels away. Kissed my hurting legs. He cleaned off the bed, and we dozed off in each others embraces. His soft peaceful dick, in between my ass crack and his left hand squeezing my right breast, my back agaist his chest.

It was laughs that I wake up to, the room was a complete mess, it had the very erotic scent of all night love and the fragrance of flowers adding to the aroma. It was 10:30 in the morning, Shamshed was having chat with Ridhan. I looked at the mirror, my body in its birth form. Every inch was glistening of love, singing songs of all night acts. I smelled myself, I had the smell of him. I felt very shy and naughty.
I cleaned myself up, freshening up, and put on a short frock like striped dress, nothing underneath... the skirt of it just enough to cover my sweet cute round ass. I applied the same erotic perfume as well. The memory of night was freash like anything, I felt aroused and shy," how I am gonna look again in his eyes ?" "Will he be as pleased as he was last night with me." And many alike questions, hitting my head. My nipples, are the one who always betray me first, they became really hard Piercing that soft silky thin cloth.

I came out in 11:15, they were still chatting, I came closer, silently, trying to listen what they were taking about.

"This time when you fuck my wife, be really rude, spank her harder, pull her hair rough....be a rude mad dog to her. She deserves it." Ridhan said.

"Are you out of you mind, is she some kind of object, Rashmi is one hell of a woman, so beautiful like every inch of her is divine, she is the epitome of womanhood, she should be pleased and worshiped. Yes, there should be a strong manly way of making love, like craving for your woman more and more. The more you crave the more she will fulfill your needs. Women also demand her partner to fulfil their desires. You should make mad love with passion, please her with your masculinity and not with your physical strength. You are Lucky enough to have a goodess like her as your wife." Shamshed said.

I fell in love with that beast in that time, I have been craving for love past 2 years, accepting all the pain coming my way, the things that satisfied Ridhan's urges, and the men he picked up for me, leaving my body tormented and harrashed, the bruise marks taking almost 2/3 weeks to go by.
Every word out of Shamshed's mouth was true. He had opened up my eyes, I craved for physical love and not physical bruises. There is limit to sadism too. I wanted someone to dominate me.... overcome me....making me realise what being a woman is. My man should win me with his masculinity.

"Stop this rubbish, you don't know what a woman my whore wife wants, she needs punishment. Not matter how hard you be, she will take it all." Ridhan's voice rising.

I came near to them, they fell silent. Shamshed was barechested just a towel conceling his manhood sitting in the middle sofa, like a king. He must be thinking about me, his shaft bulging, noticeable.

"I was about to come and check you, I hope you slept well."
Shamshed asked.
"I have had the best sleep besides you so far, and I am ready to remain awake countless night beneah you" I replied.
I got down on my knees, exposing his manhood in full glory, grabbing it, tasting it, wholeheartedly with my all mouth and capacity. He cried in excitement.
He pulled me up, all the way in his arms my body arching, my head above his, his eyes looking up straight in mine.

"I don't want satisfaction Rashmii...I want the pleasure of being luckiest man besides you, I want to shower you with all the love I have." He whispered, his voice firm yet.
Our lips met...so did our mischevious tongues. Tasteing each other again, every corner, every cell.
His shaft erect as a tower, pressed against my pussy lips, which parted welcoming. And I lowered myself on him... consuming him inside me...and keeping him locked in there forever.
Sweet love sounds escaped our mouth, my waist moving up and down, pleasing my man and pleasing myself. We made very erotic love in front of Ridhan.
He whole day was a bliss, we were not getting enough of each other, Shamshed kept filling me regularly that day throughout, I too was taking him, I was on pill, so no boundations.

The future held something more coming, stay hooked.
Love,
Rashmi.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was all love and sex, numerous...countless for two days. Shamshed and me, fucking with each other. Everywhere.

On the Day 3 after Deewali...my husband was at office. We were sleeping after love-making in each other arms. It was our first that day, 4:30 in the evening. I have had most frequent sex in the past two days, almost taking the number upto 8 per day.

Shamshed's phone rang...and went silent. We have woken up, but still our eyes closed. He was nuzzling my neck, kissing it softly, his palm on my soft ball, taking me in embarace of him, holding tightly.
I left a sweet moan, "Shamshed let me sleep, I am all tired of last night."
"Ohhh....baby, how could I let you... everytime I see you or feel you I feel aroused." He replied.
He used his palm and turned my head to his, his lips hungry again, thirsty. But he was not mad and rough, really softcore, erotic as hell.
His phone buzzed again...longer this time, he made a tchh sound. "I will be back." He said.
Leaving me tempting there craving for more.
He picked it up, "Haider, what took you so long, you are calling me after 4 days. ....Yes I am in town.... off course I want to meet you, thats why I am here....yes I have the money...not the whole in one time....I am kind of busy right now... Will call you RB." He hung up and came back plugging his phone in charge again.

I was sitting by now, fully awake listening to whatever they were taking about.
"Who was it ?"
"Haider" he said, taking me back in his emrace.
I pushed his chest back.
"What you guys were talking about ?" I replied, wanted to know whats the deal was.
"You really want to discuss my business like right now ?" He said, somewhat annoyed.
"Well we had, only sex talking for past 48 hrs, lets talk business." I said, excited.

Shamshed narrated, "It wasn't Ridhan's request that took me here, I had some business meetings with Haider, which couldn't be done over phone. I was scheduled to come here and it clashed with your invitation, so I couldn't have said no.
So I arrived two days ago, and called that bastard...countless times...he didn't picked even once...I was really angry....I was going to take a hotel, but suddenly I remembered you guys, and thought It will be somewhat friendly if I meet you guys rather staying alone in a hotel room all alone."
"I took a taxi and here I am, probably the best decision I have ever made." He added with a smile.

"You are a contractor based far afar, how could you get to do something with this Haider." I asked.
"Exactly, I am a contractor and Haider is someone who gets things done for you. Illegal kind of stuffs." He replied.

"What kind of...." He cut me off in the middle, kissing.
"You ask alot" his voice muffled. I kissed back.
And we stopped, our body asking for air..."You said you are going to meet him" my breathing heavy and kissing restored.
"Yes I am...(kisses)....and so do you." Samshed replied in between kissing breaks.
"We will be staying at his farmhouse, away from this husband of yours...making love all night." He said.

I was kissing him passionately, this time biting his lips hard, tasting his blood, I was so aroused.
"Aaahhhh, easy." He said.
My mind running hard, thinking...finding something strage about the whole farmhouse plan.
He could have met Haider himself and could have taken me to a fancy hotel, and made love with aggression there, fucking me up whole night, but I sensed it had something to do with Haider. "Am I gonna meet a new man ?" Question running in my head. However not having the guts to ask him, i felt really naughty, being in arms of Shamshed and thinking about a strange bad man who is famous for getting things done. Aroused even more.

We stopped kissing, we were in no mood to take it to another level. Our body still smelly of each others scents of erotic love that we made 4hrs ago.
He got up, reaching his phone.
"Haider....send a car to pick 'us' up. I am texting you my address.....How much 30-40 minutes, okay." He hung up.

"Get dressed...a car is coming to get us, in half an hour. Wear something Indian... western clothes will attract unwanted perils to you." He instructed and left my bedroom.
I got up, heading to bathroom. Droplets of water, cleaning off all the love we made.

I was making up, when he came in dressed in Jeans and black T shirt, boots in his feet. I was in my red satin petticoat and black bare blouse, just two strings on my back. My blow-dried silky hair sided over my left shoulder expsosing my bare... glistening....fair...perfectly carved back fully.

"You haven't been ready yet, his driver will be coming anytime soon....whoa... Rashmi....what are you wearing." He said in a thick sound.
"Indian you said, Right ?" I exclaimed.
"Sure, by Indian I meant something more covering....Ohhhh Good God what a sexy ass you have." He said, his eyes transfixed at my cute sexy ass.

This petticoat of mine was Indeed erotic, the cloth really soft and glistening. It was tight at my womanly areas, my ass and thighs looked trapped in it. Revealing my toned body completely leaving nothing more for imagination. It even display the movements in my ass's flesh when moved.
He came closer, grabbing my ass, digging his fingers deep... sqeezing hard making me go weak on my knees.

"Aaahh Shamshed, Easy....you are still not satisfied."
"How could we leave the house if you will be wearing this." He said, trying to kiss my cheery red, strawberry flavoured lips.
I tried my best and got out his hold, his hands reaching to catch me.

I was standing atleast five feet away him, my breaths heavy, mu oranges moving up and down.
"You will ruin my makeup, my lipstick." I said.
"The driver is coming and you will reason me for being late." I added.

"Come closer to me, you heavenly lady. If I will catch you don't know how much more time It will be taking, all because of you." His voice firm.
"You come here in my arms and I promise I will do nothing." He said, closing the door behind him, locking it.
I had no options he could have easily caught me in this room, there was no escape, even the bathroom door was in his side, it was a lost battle.

"Please don't ruin me." I said, moving close to him, in my red stilletos. His hands taking me in his embrace, my love balls meeting his.
"Good Girl. Dont you ever run away from me. You have known the consequences on day one itself." He said in my ears.
He turned me in his hold, my ass all over his manhood, I can feel his boner on my ass. He burried his lips in my long glistening scented neck, his hands sqeezing my small 32" breats over the thin blouse, holding them crushed and opressed in his tight firm palm.

"Ohhh Rashmi...your scent just makes me go crazy. Whats this perfume..." He muffled his tongue tasting my neck and throat all over biting even. His hands squeezing my balls even harder. My body had started responding, I was already aroused by the idea of meeting Haider, and Shamshed's act just making my juices flow, wetting my fancy tiny panties, wet. Its fabric getting in between my pussy lips.

"Do you want me to slip into something else" accepting whatever he was doing to me, my eyes closed.
"No. Its fine. You are looking really hot in this red outfit." He said in between kisses.

"Shamshed let me wear saree naa, we will be late. You will have as you wish later in the night." I said moaning.
He slowed down kissing and sat on the bed. Fetching the red chiffon saree and throwing it at me.
"Be Quicy, cover yourself, otherwise I will fffuckkk you first even if the world is crashing."

I caught hold of it and wrapped it around, pinning it tight. The saree had made my figure even cut out in perfection. It was kissing my perfect curves. And digging in my skin. I had left my neck bare, nothing on it. But my sweet flat belly was decorated by the gold waist chain, it was just perfect for my curves.
I applied more perfume of me and placed the bottle in my purse.

He was watching me closely, every action movement. We heard a honk at our residence. The driver was here. Just on perfect time.
"Ready to go." He asked.
"Sure I am, lookin in his eyes in the mirror." He was in complete awe of my body.
He handed me over a bag, in the hall, which was on the table, It had both lingeries that he had brought me at the mall.

"Where I am supposed to keep it, like this open, this bag have a sexy lady printed on it...saying "Night's are for being naughty." Are you even listening ?" I said stopping in the middle of hall.
He turned at a few steps ahead me, his face blank.
"Atleast change the bag naa, it will be awkward. Meeting a stranger with this bag in my hand."

"Are you moving ahead, or I should pick you up on my shoulders." He said. I wasn't afraid of him picking me up on his shoulder, rather a tight spank on my ass that follwed after it making my ass red instantly. I started walking again.

He opened up the car door for me, and helped me in white Range Rover. Getting in himself from the other end. I have never been in such a fancy car before.
Shamshed got in, "Hello Anand, how you doing ? Take us to your boss."
"I am good Sir, please make yourself comfortable."
Anand's eyes checking me out, really excited seeing a classy woman, which was holding such a sexy bag in her hand. It was saying it all, whats inside.

We reached at Haider's residence, taking the stairs to the third floor. Two bouncers behind us. Haider was a certainly something. We reached in, opening the door, Haider was watching TV.

He got up seeing us, "Ohhh I am so sorry Shamshed. I was busy." Both men shaking hands and Hugging each other warmly." I was standing behind Shamshed.
Haider looked top to bottom, at me, sipping in my body.
"Its nothing, I am glad you didn't." Both men laughed, facing me, making Haider understand for what he was busy at...Making me more shy and my head down.

"Who is this beautiful lady with you ? Won't you introduce me to her." Haider asked, his gaze still on me, though my eyes were closed, yet i could feel the presence of him.
"She is Rashmi, a friend's wife. Who is keeping me awake for past two Nights." He was blankly saying all this making me feel even more awkward.

"You Dogg." Haider said, "She is keeping you awake or you are keeping her. She looks divine...it is hard though to keep yourself separated from such beauty." Both men chuckled.

"I couldn't believe she is married, I thought she is some college girl or something. She isn't even having even vermilion and her black necklace."
"She is all mine, Not anyone's else's. Why put on other's claim on whats mine." Shamshed declared.

"Rashmi... Haider.... Haider.... Rashmi." He added.
Haider streched out his hand, asking for mine. We shook hands and he pulled me closer to me, hugging me lightly, his chest meeting my love bulbs which lit up immediately.
"Nice to meet you, Rashmi." His hands feeling my back.
I heard the men exit and door closed behind my back, the bouncers have left.

"Do you know who I am Rashmi" ...taking himself out of hug.
"More than enough." I have introduced you to her coming before coming here.
"Now you guys beseated know each other....I am gonna pee." Shamshed said and moved.

"Rashmi why Don't you show Haider what I have got for you, don't forget to tell the detailed quality of fabric and measurement it has." He added.
I was shell shocked. Transfixed. Not moving. Shamshed's word repeating all over again.
I felt a hand on my waist, "I would love to." Haider push-gestured me to sofa.

Haider was about Six feet tall, in my heels I was about 5" shorter to him. He was strongly built. Well chiseled body, his viens visible, showing he was a gym user. He was bald and cleanshaved. He was also dark in complexion, but not as dark as. Shamshed.

We moved closer to sofa. I was about to take a chair next to him.But he pulled me to him, making me disbalanced falling in his lap. My ass wiggling over his semi erect meat.
It was a decided move, I tried to pull up.
"You will be seated there, you are seated here, It doesn't matter." Haider said. Adjusting me on his lap. My body across his. My back rested on the armrest while my legs were on the sofa itself. And my ass, all over his manhood.
Haider was going really fast, I was intimidated by him, but never expected things will escalate so quick.

"Go on now, show me what's he got for you."
I was fixed. My eyes down, shy, not even looking up at him at all. He picked up my chin, "Don't be shy, With me you sugary lady."
I picked up the bag reluctantly and fetched up a black really thin almost transparent panties. I dropped it down Immediately.

"That was perfect to start with." He said.
My saree was dishevelled, And gathered in between my Breasts. My right bulb was covered but the left one wasn't. My nipples have betrayed me again. I wasn't wearing a bra underneath, because of the love mark. My cherries, poking out above my orange. We both looked at it, i felt really shy, my eyes met his. Looking for his reaction.
"Tonight babe.... Tonight." He said.
It was all set.

Shamshed was back, "That was very quick... You guys have already started." He said jokingly.
It wasn't my fault I wanted to yell at him. But I didn't.
"Women cannot control themselves around me." Haider chuckled.
"Did she showed you what I have gifted her ?" Shamshed asked.
"Not yet, she is feeling very shy already." Haider's hand feeling all over my stomach.

My phone rang, it was Ridhan's. Shamshed fetched it from my purse and put it on speaker.
"Where are you Rashmi... The house is untidy our bed is fucked up....there is no food....what am I supposed to do...how long will it take you to get home." He fired up, too many questions.
Both men, looking at me, for my reaction, I tried to get up, Shamshed loudly said, making sure Ridhan hears it, "Remain seated where you are....put your sexy ass down." Creating a sex like situation.

Both men were elated.
"I am with Shamshed at his friend's house, not sure how much its gonna take. You better order some food yourself." I replied.
"Am I also supposed to clean the mess you and your lover created all over the place." His voice rising.
"Yes you dog ! Call me Madam and him Sir as you are instructed to, Otherwise be ready for my bulls attack." I said it all. Not even thinking what he will think about it.
Both men, looking in each other's, digesting in what I just said. I wicked smile on their faces.
"Please come back Rashmi...Is Shamshed hearing us." Ridhan inquired.
"Yes I am, she will come back when she wants, Now she is at my service pleasing me with her soft leaking pussy, taking me all, in one go. Her tits Bouncing and her waist crushed under me, Pleasing me...with her divine body." Shamshed roared over the phone.
"She is staying here all night, I am going to fuck her tight ass open tonight." He added.
"Now shut the fuck up and do what you like, invite men and have fun." He cut off the phone.
I was in full agreement. Wanting to kiss him right now.

"We will be leaving for the farmhouse in an hour, I am going to instruct your staffs." Shamshed got up and left the room.

We were alone, my base on his front. My body shivering of hearing Shamshed's roar.
"Calm down you babe... You are in safe hands...you are always wecome to my house, if your Husband tries to be forceful to you anytime." Haider said.

His mouth coming down, his hard dry lips over my luscious juicy strawberry flavoured one. Tasting it, tasting it even harder. Our tongues meeting...feeling each other's warmth and taste, Invading.... claiming.... sucking....hard.

To be continued....
Love
Rashmi
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Posted up to 5th page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Haider seemed not getting enough of me. He was forceful, our lips not leaving each other's, my strawberry had vanished, it was just our raw tastes that remained in between. His hands feeling all over my body, caressing it, sqeezing. His hands on my blouse now, feeling my left one, my breasts rejoiced feeling such strong hands, his fingers digging in, leaving me squealing.

He tried exposing my breasts, but the saree was pinned, it wasnt moing anywhere. He tried his force to tear it open, but I didn't wanted to ruin my beautiful blouse, so I opened it up for him, exposing my body, upto the navel, the blouse was there, but It looked exposed. His head getting up, taking the view, of my small oranges featuring breasts.

His head going down again, on the exposed part, below my neck, leaving me aroused. I liked these men, they knew how to make love, how to kiss different locations, how to use their tongues. There was just raw passion in Haider. He was all below my ass. His pants unable to get hold of his manhood, he asked me to get up and get down on my knees, saree intact in my waist. I obliged.

He got up, and placed my head on is groin, rubbing my cheecks over it. His rough jeans fabric against my soft tender skin. I opened up my mouth, feeling my reward above of the pants, using my teeth to bite-arouse him.

"Loosen up my belt, I want to feel your sweet lips sucking my cock." He ordered. I unbuckled him up, and pulled his jeans upto his ankles, and placing my head again on his shaft feeling it over the soft fabric of his underwear. I was hungry for him, and I pulled down his cover in one go upto the knees.

His rocket launching, in the air, coming to life. I took a good look at it. I was a great cock, all bulging, it seemed very much indentical to Shamshed's, viens all out, hair perfectly shaven, balls as big and full. Except he was an Inch shorter, his circumcised dick was in a different shape, it was bending up at the top, like a banana. Making his dickhead look even more bigger and ferocious.

It was a delicious thick meat, that one woman could crave for. Balck as hell. He could see the amusement in my eyes.
"You liked it, don't you ?" He inquired.
I resopnded with a seductive smile.

"Ohhh....fuck you are so beautiful." He left out a moan.
He held my head steady and placed his dick on my face, asking me to keeping maintaining the eye-contact. His balls touching my chin, my lips touching the connecting area between his shaft and balls, his dick travelling all over to my forehead. Slapping against my skin. I sticked my tongue out, tasting his meat, all the way from down to the top, leaving a sliva trail, to the back of his dickhead. Rubbing my tongue to the most sensitive place on his shaft. Easy and somewhat faster.

He was oozing out his pre-cum, I used my teeth on his sensitive part, not scratching him, just making him go carzy and using my tongue to take it in my mouth. Tasteing and gulping down, my eyes, still on his.

"Ohhh yes...".he left a deep moan, and closed his eyes.
He fell down on the sofa, his tight ass slamming it, his dick leaving my tongue. I came closer immediately. Making an O with my lips, my tongue streached all out side, lowering me on his rocket, inch by inch... tasteing him all.
He was half in, and I felt full, all because of his weried shaped. His hands reaching back of my head, gesturing me to go deeper, our eyes meeting each other.
I shook my head, making some space, and lowered on him, filling my mouth an inch deeper, his shaft burried in between my mouth and throat. Leaving me breathless, Water spurt out of my mouth, wetting his dick, my eyes all teary.

And I pulled up, a thick saliva thread connecting the back of his dickhead and my tongue. He gestured me to suck it again, and I lowered myself, my head moving in action up and down, slurping the taste of his dick, soaking his dick all with my juices. He held my head, I took the dick in my left hand, stroking and going down at the same time, my lips all tight around his dick, stimulating his dick greater and greater. I was an expert in blowjobs, he too felt it, His moans filling up the whole room, his eyes closed.

"Keep on going you sexy bitch, take all in you soft little mouth.
"Aaaahmmm" my mouth all engrossed. Kept on sucking.
I let his dick out after some time, taking my tongue to his twiching balls, pushing his dick against his belly. Completely exposing him, I sucked it hard, pressing his testes with my lips, harder.

"Aaaahhh, fuck noo....ohhh yes...suck it hard and suck it well." He was moaning and instructing.
After 2-3 minutes I slid sided slamming his dick on my ckeeks, making seductive sounds. Tasting all his dick from sideways, sucking clean him. He held my hair and stuffed my mouth again, but this time not straight to the throat, his shaft against my inner cheeck, making it bulge out, fucking my mouth in that position. His strong palm, on my cheeck slapping it softly, yet it felt tight.

"Keep your hands behind your back" he said loudly.
And kept on doing what he was doing, simultaneously with either sides of my mouth. I was helpless, but i wanted to please this man. My sexual desires overcoming my physical pain.

He stooped and pulled me up, his dick replaced by his tongue, tasting me all in, our tongue in full action. We kissed for an ample time. He got up, I was sitting on the sofa, he had something in mind. He got behind the armrest, taking and pulling my hand, my back against the armrest, my head in all air, by hair falling down, my mouth all set to please this man.

I sticked my tongue in anticipation, my neck all ready, he spat thick in my mouth, and his dick, rubbing it all over. And placed his dick back where it belonged, pressing deep. I was throated. But he didn't stop. Going down. In this position his, dick had an advantage, with the conical head up, like a banana.

He pressed deeper, an inch, reaching almost to my oesophagus, My throat all stuffed with this new invasion. Any further movement could have been fatal, he realised that, but it was the only time he got this far, perhaps realising it was too much for my body to take in, he continued with the enough shaft, going slower and later faster, leaving me breathless but more and more drawn to his anaconda. I could feel his knees shivering, he was going weak, He pulled himself out. Pulling me falt on the sofa in a flash, putting his left knee around me and his right footed to the ground. He was on top of me, however not pressing me.

He took my hands and asked me to stroke it, i was stroking it, trying to get his target in my mouth straight. My neck up. He knew he has to go for mouth and not for the face.
It was hard for me to keep my head up, agaist my body, which was lying on. He sensed that, and held the armrest, lowering himself on me. I continued strokind hard, with my tongue in full action stimulating the back of his dickhead.

I felt his, dick twiching...and felt a warm jet in my mouth, his dick shaking... unloading all his balls in my mouth. He came like a bull, a great quantity. I swallowed all in, the thick warm liquid slipping down my throat, all the way in. I tightend my grab of lips, hard around his bell, emptying even the last drop in. He was panting. I was cleaning his dick off, with all the lady juices that I have spread.

His dick, calming down, becoming innocent and harmless again. He got up. I used my fingers, continued the sucking, tasteing the manhood that were spread all over my lips.

"Go take a bath." He ordered me, pulling me up. I hot up and headed towards the bathroom. I took the bath, my panties were all soaked in my lady juices, it had the seductive aroma of mine. It was impossible for me to wear that. The panty was a soft Fabric, but it was coated twice at my love triangle, which had made it even sexier.
Plus it was worthless to wear it back, as we were leaving that place, and I was sure panties are the one which will be thrown out as far as possible.

I came out dresses well. My hair all wet, a towel wrapped all around it. Sham and Haider were chatting. I didn't disturbed them, and headed straight to the dressing table, reapplying a light makeup and lipstick. And of course the perfume.

I looked all ready.
"We had packed all in the car, everything we probably needing. We will be Leaving in ten minutes." Shamshed declared.

Haider had got up to change himself.
I didn't knew what took me, I flashed my panties at Shamshed, sniffing it deep with my eyes closed.
I looked back, he had a wicked smile on his face.
"I know exactly what to do with it." His voice loud and clear.
It was mean for tease, and nothing else, I didn't knew what he had in his mind. He came closer and stick his palm flat. I reluctantly paced it on.

Haider come quickly lets have fun. He emerged.
"What do have in mind ?" He asked,
Just pick up that bag (lingerie) and her purse.
Shamshed has picked me again on his shoulder, but no slap this time, he had something in his mind, something very kinky.

Haider's house was divided into three parts, he himself living alone at the top. His close and working staffs at the middle all doing all sorts for illegal things as per Haider's instructions, followed by less important staffs like watchman and cooks, gardener etc and a waiting area and guest rooms, And a paking lot. (I came to know about it later.)

Shamshed was going down on the stairs, my ass shaking with every step. He got in the second floor, followed by Haider.
"All you mother fuckes get here." Shamshed roared.
There were 10 men, they gathered around. He put me down. Turning me towards the men. Sliding hair, to my left shoulder in the front leaving my back bare.

"Shamshed what do have in mind" haider asked, excited.
He declared, "Look at this beautiful woman in front of you, She is one hell of sugary, and her pussy soft as heaven always leaking. She is the one classy woman, all you guys wanted to fuck atleast once in your life. These womens are exclusive but horny as hell, and ready to do whatever you demand."

I wasn't getting the meaning. "Is he going to give me to all these men." I shuddered at the thought of it.
"Turn around show your sexy figure to thses hungry love deprived Sister Fuckers." He said looking at me.
I turned around, exposing my flesh in all glory, my back arched ass popped out due to my high heels.

"So what do you guys think, isn't she one hell of a woman."
"Ooohhh yess....Sir....look at that perfect back....yeah just two thin threads protecting her modesty....hahaha....what an ass yaar....Her waist you dogg look there....i would definitely bite that..." All the men cheered.

"You Assholes, She is for us....your bosses, you guys cant even bag this woman in your dreams." He roared back.

One of his guys said, "Boss we have been doing all your work, if you ever wanted to reward me, I will be pleased to ask her, of course when you had completely loosened her." One of the guy exclaimed.

Haider spoke up, "It will never happen Yogendra, what makes you think, I would be satisfied ever with her."
I was transfixed at this handling. However I wasn't looking down, i was busy reading all the faces.

"Plus if I ever get bored, I am gonna share her with my friends, she will get me good fortunes...and more money and work for all you guys." Haider added. All men cheered.
"Yes boss, we want more money."

"So you guys must be thinking what its like down there in those draped cloth sheets, what the view in between her legs, She must be having the same thing every lady has." Shamshed continued.

"Yes Sir, She may be beautiful, but she has the same things." Yogendra said. Supported by other men.
"Its hairless, Softer than anything you have ever felt, her thick lips shut, keeping the door closed, a sweet small pea shaped thing poking above it. All fairer even more than his back... turning pink as soon as you touch it. And the way her lips separate when you go down....Ohhhh God...just the thought of it get me hard, her asshole pink tiny and perfect, clenched when you try to get in, which you make you more invited to it, And the most Important the aroma of her womanhood leave the taste aside for now. You will literally feel you fingers digged even if you are just touching he down there." Shamshed gave a speech. Making me more aroused, listened about myself from a man.

"Yes sir, I could imagine how divine she is. But whats the point we are not even getting even a drop of her sweetness."
Someone said, all men agreeing with him.
"Forget her sweetness, we are not even having a look how divine she is."someone added.

"Thats why I have something for you, (now i got it.)" He falshed my white juice soaked panties in front of them. "Rashmi can you confirm this as yours." Shamshed said.
"Yes its mine" I said politely, aroused.

"How could we believe you" Haider spoke up, "Sniff it off and confirm." He added, adding more fuel to my arousal.
"Yes, thats a better Idea" Shamshed palced it at my nose.
Indeed I smelled divine. It was still somewhat wet of my juices.
"Tell them about it." Shamshed asked, full aroused.
"Yes its mine, its wet of my juices and smells of me." I said clearly. I wanted to keep silent, but these words came out, completely taking over my conscience.

"You heard the lady." Shamshed added.
"So here is the deal, You guys are gonna get into auctioning for this divine piece of cloth, and could smell, what the white collar society feels privately, and whay your bosses are mad about them. Since its an used old one I am gonna start with a thousand rupees, prices can go as higher as they could." Shamshed said the specifications.

"Boss will we ever get a chance to see her"
"Yes... probably...you guys do my job of that bastard Khanna's, and I assure you, I will finger-fuck-squirt her in front of you." Haider replied, he was one hell of money minded.

"You sure boss...you seldom keep your promises."
"Well this is a true one." Haider said, his palm in the air.

"But I can do something for you guys now." Shamshed got up, i wa standing at a distance holding my panties in my fingers. He came closer and started undoing my saree, I complied. He took all of it with him and beseated where he was.

"Turn around show your sexy ass to all my guys." Haider said, Turned.
"Ohhh. Yeaaah....Holy shit...fuck its damn beautiful...indeed she is divine...I could feel what being her crushed beneah me..." All men cheered.

"10K....25K....40K. the auction progressed."
"Rashmi will you please pull up your petticoat somewhat more.... exposing those sexy hairless juicy thick meat of your thighs to my auctioneers."

I held the panties in my teeth and pulled my skirt all the way up, just covering my ass and triangle, men tried to gey a view my lowering themselves, i have really pulled it up at to the boundary. So i dropped it somewhat, before tugging it collectively, making it wrapped tight around my ass. My curves enhanced by it. And crossed my heel cald legs before taking back the panties in between my index finger and thumb. I aslo made slow seductive moves. I was enjoying all these male attention.
Making my juices flowing once again, my breathing heavy.

"100k...going up and up and up....550k...." whao it was a huge amount for something as nominal as panties, but the arousal had already taken over.

"So 550K it is....1..2..3 sold to....Mr Birju."
"Rashmi you can go there and hand over his possession."
Shamshed said and added...out of the gesture for great works did so far...I want to give you something more."

"Ask for the petticoat Birju, someone shouted." Men will be men.
"Hahaha...you guys are really smart."Shamshed said, chucking.
"You get something exclusive....A chance to grab her ass." He declared, I was aroused as hell, by this point of time.
"But just a grab." Shamshed reconfirmed.

"This is not fair sir, we could have betted more." Someone said.
"Sorry the chance is gone, but I am no heartless. Birju will be grabbing her near you guys. You guys can have the view. So its a win win situation." Shamshed said.

I moved upto Birju, all men there were bulky. I gestured the panties to him, "keep in you hands, and put up your hands straight, joining them at the top." Birju commanded.
All men have gathered there by now, taking a look what was coming for them.

Birju placed his hands on my petticoat, and pulled me closer, touching his body...to my surprise, he didn't grabbed my ass over the cloth rather pulling it up and then grabbing it, hard his fingers digging deep. Men cheered in unison. They were covering all the view, Shamshed and Haider couldn't see me.
His strong palm separating my cheeks apart, exposing my womanhood to the men. I cried in pain, "Aaahhh be gentle I am not going anywhere"

I heard Shamshed say, "Dont be, enjoy your thing." Loud and clear. His hands in full force grabbing... spanking and sticking in his finger in my little rear end. It continued for 5 minutes, these goons have seen me all naked from down, but they were craving for more, as there was less light penetrating down, they were seeing my pleasure hole, but not the pink colour of it. I felt a pair of stranger hands separating my legs, i complied, moaning, A thumb has digged slowly in my pussy.
"Fuckkk its really soft" a man cried below. I was having a great time of my life.
"We need to go now." Haider said. Birju's hand insatiable ravishing... spanking feeling my womanhood in his palm. Rubbing my clit. A few palms digging in all over my thigh flesh.

He left me, completely aroused, leaking, my ass going all red. And pulled down my petticoat, i pulled it further, Not letting the bosses know their guys have seen everything. I ran into Shamshed's arms. Kissing him deeply. Our tonges in between. He picked me up, and we headed towards the Range Rover waiting on the ground. Ready to leave for the farmhouse.

Men rejoiced themselves behind. Their cheer loud, praising me.

More action coming. Stay tuned..
Rashmi
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:Trambak

Dear Rashmi,

I am surprised. The volume of material that you have posted in just six or seven days. Extremely erotic and very well written. You would be a great writer to watch.

You have the plot in your mind and progressing accordingly. Any suggestions at this stage might jeopardize your chain of thought. Still, it's better to spell them out since you could be around to write more.

The genre is undoubtedly about cuckolding and the initial chapters were fairly on classical lines. You have dealt with subjugation, humiliation, alpha male, bull everything.

So, take a breath, reread your story and watch whether you have inadvertently introduced some internal contradictions or not.

In a cuckold lifestyle, the husband loves his wife to a ridiculous extent and accepts his beta male stature with pleasure. Ridhan is trying to instigate Samsher to inflict pain. That's something not usually done.

Similarly, in such relationships there is no need for cat and mouse game since everything is happening with the permission of the husband. Usually, the bull does not hand over his prey to another alpha.

But it's your story but I would prefer that you take it forward on the original lines at least for the time being i.e cuckolding.

You are really doing well.

Love

Trambak.
rashmi_rathi
Hey Trambak,

Indeed. Agreed. My relationship with my husband dipped low for a short period of time, but restored again at the end. He became more open and accepting. You will come to know about it in coming updates. I liked that you are being impatient. Its more than enough that the viewers are that much connected to your experiences.

Love
Rashmi.

PS. Keep me posted about your views.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Both the men wanted to be with me in the back seats, but someone had to drive, it was going to be long night yet they were argueing for the half an hour journey.

"Rashmi...what do you say...I should be with you...we have had just one session, this dog has done more that he is worthy." Haider said.
"Yeah thats right, but I can't upset my one man to please another, so I suggest I rather be sitting alone in the back."

"Fair. I accept it." Shamshed said.
Haider nodded as well. Shamshed got behind the wheels and Haider besides him. I was in the middle of seat, looking at the journey ahead. Haider was really impatient, after 10 minutes he said, "I don't like this idea."
He moved and juped in back seat in a quick flash.

"Ohhhh....Ouchh...Aaaahhh....hahaha...stop it....no." He was grabbing my small breasts over the blouse, and loosened my string in the back, and removed my modesty in a flash, my soft small boobs came into view. I was covering both of them with my palm.

"Don't be shy, Show me your love holdings." His voice simple but strong. He slowly grabbed my palm and I removed my palm revealing my soft flesh topped with erect red cherries.

He looked at them like a hungry wolf, measuring it with his imagination.
"They are 32". I said, smiling answering his unasked question.
He grabbed my left bulb feeling my softness in his palm.
"Ohhhh....Arrrghhh, not there it hurts."
His hands accidentally touched me over Shamshed's love bite.

He tried to look at what made me scream in pain.
"You dog, You had way too much fun with her. You even marked her." Haider said.

"I couldn't help it man, I was trying to get physical with her for the past 2days and had got a chance, and the way she was reacting to my kisses, you would have done the same."
Shamshed said, proving himself Non guilty.

Haider didn't uttered a word, he took me in his grab, pulling myself on his lap, my ass all over his manhood and my legs parted around him. And there we kisses, his hands running all over my back and ass, caressing it with love and passion.

We didn't wanted to go at the next level. There was just raw passionate kissing. After a good long ride of 40 minutes or so, we reached the farmhouse. It was lavish and beautiful.
The area was a very private one, all lush green, only farmhouses there. I held my blouse on my breasts, the car was needed to be parked at the gate itself, because of some construction works in progress.

There were 2-3 people on the road and some working inside.
"Rashmi you get down and head in we get the bags and we are behind you." Haider said.
I get down, opening the gate, a cool breeze hit me, it was getting colder, I headed in, just my petticoat and hands covering my blouse over my breasts.

There were two labourers still working, they were curious who have come at this time, without any notice.
And they were quiet happy seeing a beautiful woman...just in her petticoat and her hands covering her breasts.
I was careless, reaching the door as soon as possible. Those men unmoved without doing any noise transfixed sipping in what was happening.

I came closer to the door and was waiting for th men to comein.
"Who are you Madam are you alone here." I heard a manly voice, it was unexpected. There was just a lit bulb there.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh, Help." I screamed. Men flung in. I hugged Haider tightly, my body shivering. He was calming me down.
"Who are you guys and what are you doing in my property at this time." Haider's voice loud.

"Sir, we are doing our job, fixing the parking area at Yogendraji's order." One of the men said, meekly.

"Okay, but at this point of time, its late ?"
"Sir we are behind our schedule so we are here."
Haider's hand now on my ass, which was facing those labourers, grabbing it over my sexy petticoat.
"You guys have really scared my woman" his rough hands digging deep in my flesh, pulling me closer to him, separating my ass cheeks inside the thin cloth. Shamshed had left, seeing the situation in control.

"Ohhh...easy...Aaaaahhh." Escaped my mouth. My hands around his neck leaving my blouse fixed in between our bodies.

"You guys are really honest, I appreciate that." Haider said.
His hands grabbed my blouse and pulled it all the way, out.
"Here take it, divided it into two. Its a reward."
What the fuck has just happened, if he appreciated he could have given money, why my blouse. But these things have opened me I was slowly turning into an exhibitionist.

But This situation really didn't made any difference as I was bare back from the beginning, but I was aroused that these poors were going to shag themselves on the scent of my breast.

They accepted it happily and left. Shamshed was back. Holding the things we have brought in. We moved inside. It was beautiful from the inside too, ultra modern and cozy. Featuring an pool as well. We sat in the Middle. Haider directed us the whole thing about this beautiful residence.

"Rashmi. i am really hungry...can you take these and make something out. And place these bottles in the deepfreeze." Shamshed said.
I got up and took it with me, towards the kitchen.
Men started discussing their business. Which was of no use to me. I was preparing dinner for them.

I was sweating of all the heat, so i decided to take a bath and slip into those sexy pink lingerie, i was really excited about the night. I came out and Instructed the men to turn off the stove after ten minutes, I grabbed the bag purse and headed towards one of the bedroom. I cleaned myself with all due chores even shaved my pussy, it was glistening and all wet just thinking what was going to happen in next 2/3 Hours.

I came back, men still chatting. I came closer, both men just stopped everything and looked at me top to bottom. The lingerie was a perfect fit, kissing my curves not conceling anything, except a somewhat thick cloth over the nipples and just enough cloth to cover my pleasure hole, even the asshole was visible. I didn't forget to put on those stilletos that Shamshed had always requested.

"Who says men don't talk much." I said breaking in the conversation, the temperature was up in between.
"We were finishing up the deal." Shamshed said.
"Why are you standing so far, come closer." Haider said. I obliged.
"Turn around and bend down." He commanded again. Haider was a sex maniac, he just couldn't get over my body.
He grabbed my ass cheeck separating them. Moving his head towords my pussy, sniffing it off, his nose separating my lady lips below, the fabric was of no use.
"Ohhh yes aaahhh" I moaned. His nose digging deeper, the fabric leaving the covered area, shrinking in between my thick puffy pussy lips. I was on top of the arousal. He pulled his head out, his nose replaced by his middle finger, feeling the slit of my hole, running all up and down in my slit, separating my luscious juicy lady lips. And finally stimulating my clit.
Haider was so aroused he would have fucked me right there, but Shamshed stopped him.

"Lets have some food. Rashmi you take a seat, we will serve you." Shamshed said winking.
Haider annoyed. He wasn't getting what the wanted.

"Okay, as you command, Haider sat on the middle, I on the Right to him and Shamshed to the left."
We all ate quitely, Shamshed had instructed us to keep our both hands up the table. So there was no action below.
We finished our food and brushed our teeth.
Haider asked me to fetch the bottle along the glasses.

We were sipping some champagne i was sitting in Haider's lap, he was all naked just in his boxers.
"Lets get to the pool, It will be sexier there, and he lifted me up, heading towards the back of the house."
Shamshed wasn't coming, Haider Inquired, "What happened to you ?"

"You guys have the fun, I don't want to be the bone in kebab. Take it as a gesture for whatever you have done for me." Shamshed replied.

We were shocked at his response, "Shamshed are you serious, sure not coming, it is our last night together, for an unforeseeable future." I enquired.

"No Rashmi, iI want you to please 'my contractor' for whatever he has done for me. Please him good." Shamshed said.
"Whats you gonna do alone, If you just wanted me to be with Haider you could have gone home." I said.

Haider agreeing with him.
"No I didn't wanted to be with your deucebag husband answering his questions. I didn't liked the idea of being somewhere else as well." Shamshed said.

"Stop this fucking nonsense and lets fuck this leaking Beauty in her both holes together, making her loose all her tighness. Lets make her holes go sore after the non-stop all night fucking." Haider declared.

"Hahaha, No Haider, you take her, keep her awake all night. I really want you to enjoy this amazing fuck, alone all by yourself." Shamshed said.

"The idea that she is still tight in her rear end, made me thinking you are ass man, and it will be a small gift of mine to plaster our bonding. Now take her with you, taste the divine juice that comes out of her. Let her be a nice fuck to your urges. Get the hell out of my eyes, I am going in room up, be easy on this fish and dont wake me up." He added.

There was a smile on Haider's face, he dropped me and bro-hugged him, taking the bottle and two glases with him. And picking me up again on his shoulders.
"Comm'on Rashmi lets make this night worth remembering all our live." He said. Leaving the house, closing the door behind. Cold breeze hit me making me shiver.
"I will warm you up." Haider said.

The night was young, so were we.
Love,
Rashmi.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply