Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuck Husband Here
Looking for bulls and also like minded cucks to discuss about our fantasies and exchange pics if our wave lengths match.

I am 35 M and My wife is 32 f, we both work in different MNCs and belong to upper middle class segment. Coming this fantasy, i like to be a cuckold husband and I love this fantasy. My wife knows about my fantasy but she is not ready yet to really try this. She is okay to play roleplays with me in bedroom during our sex and also wore hot dresses and exposed during vacations. Few times she did online chat sitting beside me also. But She is still hesistant to try in real.
[+] 2 users Like cuckhusband's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very good
Like Reply
U r hangout id pls
Like Reply
Likeminded hubbies tele grp... Only real hubbies ping
Like Reply
(23-12-2021, 10:59 AM)cuckhusband Wrote: Looking for bulls and also like minded cucks to discuss about our fantasies and exchange pics if our wave lengths match.

I am 35 M and My wife is 32 f, we both work in different MNCs and belong to upper middle class segment. Coming this fantasy, i like to be a cuckold husband and I love this fantasy. My wife knows about my fantasy but she is not ready yet to really try this. She is okay to play roleplays with me in bedroom during our sex and also wore hot dresses and exposed during vacations. Few times she did online chat sitting beside me also. But She is still hesistant to try in real.

same with me bro..love to exchane experience..pm u..chk ur inbox.
Like Reply
(23-12-2021, 10:59 AM)cuckhusband Wrote: Looking for bulls and also like minded cucks to discuss about our fantasies and exchange pics if our wave lengths match.

I am an experienced bull (more than 11years experience), i turned many fantasies into reality. i had lot of experience in turning sati savitris into gangbang loving whores. unfortunately i am unable to find genuine cuckolds in this forum. please contact me if anybody wants to turn their wives into sluts or wish to fulfill their cuckold dreams.

I have only one condition that is i prioritize privacy with utmost importance.  full discretion is mandatory.  my hangouts id is "brahmaiahwar" if anyone wants please ping me.
[+] 1 user Likes KingYoda's post
Like Reply