Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My wife
Hey, 

Recently my wife told me that some days back when she had gone to the market she had met with a military guy ans they talked and exchanged numbers. Thre days back she told me that the guy was talking nice on whatsApp but all of a auden asked her would ahe be ready to meet in a private place. She told she blocked him immediately. 

But my devil mind since can't stop thinking about the possibility of what could or can happen?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
something fishy
[+] 1 user Likes kartikbull's post
Like Reply
he has shot n is shooting few rounds every week in your horny wife's pussy bro....
[+] 1 user Likes ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
(20-12-2021, 03:17 AM)ashipremkumar Wrote: he has shot n is shooting few rounds every week in your horny wife's pussy bro....

Might be possible. She is anyway a curvy hot guys keeop eyeing her
Like Reply
I think if something was wrong, she wouldn't have told you about this meeting ...
[+] 1 user Likes KullarSaddik's post
Like Reply
Maybe maybe not
Like Reply
(19-12-2021, 03:31 AM)Mirdani Wrote: Hey, 

Recently my wife told me that some days back when she had gone to the market she had met with a military guy ans they talked and exchanged numbers. Thre days back she told me that the guy was talking nice on whatsApp but all of a auden asked her would ahe be ready to meet in a private place. She told she blocked him immediately. 

But my devil mind since can't stop thinking about the possibility of what could or can happen?

See, firstly if u put urself in that guy's position, obviously you too would think the woman is easy and can be taken advantage of.
So, his wanting to meet in private is understandable.

Now, the question is about your wife. She's a married woman and definitely mature enough to understand a man's mind. Why did she exchange number at the first place. Means, she too wants to explore possibilities. But, maybe this particular guy was too quick and upfront, so she gave up. And better to disclose earlier, than be explaining later.

Your dirty mind is sure hitting the right direction. Keep a watch buddy.
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
Similar experience with me too.
Last month, my wife had gone to her home town, at her parents'house. She grew up there, and did her school college there only. So obviously she had friends there.
1 day she told, she bumped into an old friend, at the market and exchanged number. While talking on phone, they made a plan to meet, and my wife invited his family to her parents'home.
2 days later, the guy told her that his family was out of town, and it would be uncomfortable for him to visit her home alone.
So he suggested that just the two of them, they both meet at a Mall, and later they can plan meeting with families.
My wife told me about this, and i immediately understood what that guy must thinking.
My wife was a little reluctant in going alone, but I told her to go to the mall, as it's still safer and experience how it feels like.
Like Reply
(20-12-2021, 03:17 AM)ashipremkumar Wrote: he has shot n is shooting few rounds every week in your horny wife's pussy bro....

I AGREE. No doubt about it. Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
[+] 1 user Likes f27f27's post
Like Reply
(10-05-2022, 10:48 AM)Bullstallion Wrote: See, firstly if u put urself in that guy's position, obviously you too would think the woman is easy and can be taken advantage of.

Now, the question is about your wife. She's a married woman and definitely mature enough to understand a man's mind. Why did she exchange number at the first place. Means, she too wants to explore possibilities. But, maybe this particular guy was too quick and upfront, so she gave up. And better to disclose earlier, than be explaining later.

Yes
Like Reply
(10-05-2022, 12:09 PM)f27f27 Wrote: I AGREE. No doubt about it. Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Hmmmmm
Like Reply
(10-05-2022, 10:48 AM)Bullstallion Wrote: See, firstly if u put urself in that guy's position, obviously you too would think the woman is easy and can be taken advantage of.

i m sure she had a shot n didnt like with him... n so to clear out her guilt she has now told you...
[+] 2 users Like ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
Ok. I got your point
Like Reply