Misc. Erotica My Road to Perversion Which Ultimately Lead To CUCKOLDING
The story i am going to post is a work of fiction and my imagination, as the story is totally a fantasy based i doesn't endorse or support violence against women.

Previously i posted the upcoming story in XOSSIP.COM, User Name: xxxbbbaaa, under the titled thread "How My Beautiful Mom & Servant Radha Became Whore" but i left it incomplete there, but now i planned to finish the story here, i will post the story step by step and i hope you all like it. Forgive the grammatical errors.

Warning: In opening episodes it might look like quick bang story but slowly there will be more content.

BEGINNING OF MY PERVERSION: SERVANT RADHA FUCKED BY SERVANTS

Hello readers this is Krishnan from Chennai, my dad is a business man who perfectly do his business, at least once a month he will be out of station for atleast 10 days, my mom Sitha is a home maker looks very beautiful who always wears saree and she will be very conscious about her health so she is keeping her body very fit till now her age is 40 but she looks between 30-35 yrs of age and her structure is 36-28-38 her ass and boobs are biggest assets to her which can make any one to see at her.

In our house there are two male workers and one female worker their names are Ramesh and Prabhakar between 35-40 and Radha 36 is a widow her husband died just a month back of the incident and she is staying just behind our house, She also looks good and her structure is 38-32-40 and I’m very much interested in fucking her but I don’t know what made me interested in her. Lets come to the story, On one day my mom went to some relatives marriage and my dad was on business trip, I as usual went to college and when I returned to home, my mom was not there and the door was also locked so I thought that the key would be in Radha’s house and I gone to her house and when I tried to knock the door I hear someone crying inside the house I peeped through the hole in the window and I was shocked to see the scene going inside, it was Ramesh and prabhakar trying to undress Radha . Prabakar ordered Radha to strip. She said, ‘ Never’ he gave her a quick and strong slap, she started to weep.

To that, Ramesh said, ‘ok we will undress ourself first then u do’ saying this Prabakar unzipped his pant and a 8″ black creature lashed out. Seeing that, Radha gave a stare to Prabakar’s huge tool. Ramesh used this vulnerable state of Radha to quickly undress her out of her Saaree, Blouse, and petticoat even before she could protest. Radha is now standing in her panty and bra. Her long hair, fair complexion, beautiful face, and well-curved body amazed them and me. Then they tore apart her last two pieces of clothes to make her completely naked. She is now wearing only her earrings, necklace, and bangles. They picked her up like a doll, and made her lie on her back on the big dining table. She was throwing her legs to resist their advances, so Prabakar held the legs forcefully and kept them apart to make the pink pussy clearly visible. By that time, Ramesh undressed himself and was ready for the action. Ramesh lied on Radha, caught her gently by her hair, and positioned his huge purple-colored cock onto her pussy lips. Radha begged for mercy and said ‘I am like your sister. Please don’t do this with me.’ To that, Ramesh told, ‘I don’t care to fuck my sister. If you cooperate, your pain will be less. Moreover, your husband died, Why not use this opportunity to taste a real fuck? You can get pleasure instead of pain!’Hearing the poisonous words, Radha hesitantly stopped for a moment.

She could clearly understand that there is no escape. By that time, Ramesh dick grew to be 11″ and erect as a iron rod. With slight pressure he slowly inserted the purple tip of the cock into Radha’s cunt. Radha was under immense pain and tries to escape but her effort went in vain. With some more pressure Ramesh inserted around 4″ of his huge thick black cock into her tight pink pussy. It was really tight and Radha gulped in pain. Ramesh was caressing her silky hairs and kissing her in her eyes, lips, neck, boobs, etc,. Radha felt the moment of losing her chastity to a big stranger man. Another hard push, and half the cock inserted deep into her pussy. Radha shrieked in pain. Prabhakar on other side with his 9“ dick he went on to radha’s face and started to carse his cock on her face and he tried to put his cock in her mouth but she shut her mouth tightly so he cloed her nose after some seconds she opened her mouth to inhale at that time he inserted his cock inside her mouth and started to mouth fuck her at the mean time Ramesh inserted her dick fully inside Radha and now

Radha lost her control and started to give full co-operation to them after mouth fucking for about five minutes Prabhakar took coconut oil and applied on the ass of Radha, immediately Radha told to stop him and told that she didn’t even let her husband to ass fuck her. For that Ramesh told so only we are trying to give u the real pleasure, saying this Ramesh got up from Radha and Prabhakar lied on the table and make Radha to sit on his cock showing her back to him and Prabakar pointed his cock to the asshole of Radha and slowly made Radha to sit on the cock and he gave her some gentle push but her ass hole is very tight and she is also feeling pain badly, Ramesh applied some oil on Prabakars tool also and now it became easy for him to enter his tip of the cock into Radha’s ass and Radha started to cry in pain.

After lot of struggle he fully inserted his cock inside the ass and now Radha somewhat felt comfortable and they started to and fro motion and now it is Ramesh came forward to enter his tool inside the pussy, Radha told that it will be very painful but Ramesh convinced her by saying it will give more pleasure to her, so she let him to insert his penis and he was fully inside within some 5-7 strokes and now they three are in top pleasure and I was also enjoying the scene and they fucked like this for more than half an hour and they exchanged their position frequently and I was amazed because they both didn’t cum till now but Radha cumed almost 7-9 times Radha also asked the same doubt for that they told they had some drugs which stops from cuming for some time and they gave her a tablet. After some fifteen minutes they both increased their speed and started to groan Radha clearly understood that they are going to cum And asked them not to cum inside her pussy but they told it is an opportunity to her to get a baby which is not possible for her to get if she misses the opportunity because her husband died just a 25-30 days back and she can also cover her pregnancy in the name of her husband, for that she accepted and they increased the speed and one by one cumed inside her pussy and filled her.

By seeing this action I also masturbated there itself and decided to leave the place and come after sometime and the intension to get Radha also increased within me. Just before leaving they started to talked about having some fun tomorrow also, so I eagerly awaited to hear their talk but Radha said that she is too tired and she was not sure about tomorrows fun. They both were disappointed and me too. Ramesh told that if there is one more women means it will be good And immediately Prabakar told “what about our madam?” I was shocked to hear this and I became angry but I controlled and waited to hear their full conversation, for that Ramesh told great idea dude, immediately Radha feared and told not to even think about that and she told if anyone know the intensions like this means they will kill you, so don’t try that.

For the comment of Radha, Ramesh told that we can make her to surrender herself like u surrendered today, then we all can have fun all day but Radha refused the idea and told that she is going to take leave tomorrow and she don’t want to involve in those matters. Ramesh told ok we’ll take care and we are sure we’ll get her.

Then they started dressing so I left the place and I don’t know what to do. On that night fully I thought of the Ramesh and Prabakar’s idea after some time my mind started to think that can they make my beautiful mom surrender to them and I was excited to see the behavior of mom while the servants approach to her. And I was also interested to see how she behaves to them after having sex with her.
[+] 2 users Like xxxbbbaaa's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
keep posting the story
[+] 2 users Like ShaifBD's post
Like Reply
MY BEAUTIFUL MOM FUCKED BY SERVANTS

After knowing the intentions of servants I was much interested in seeing them in action with my mom. Next day according to their plan Radha didn’t came for work, she took leave by saying that she is not feeling well. When I hear that Radha was on leave I conformed myself that they are going to fuck my beautiful mom. As usual at 9‘o clock I leave to my college and in loud voice I told my mom bye and the intention behind saying bye in loud voice is that the servants should know that I left the home. After half an hour I returned home and I came through the back door of the house which is near Radha’s house and I entered into my room and closed the door but I didn’t locked it. I went to the balcony which is common balcony for my room and to my mom room, I looked in to the room, my mom was sitting on the bed and she was reading something and I can see Ramesh and Prabakar cleaning the floor of the hall.

I was upset because I thought that servants will be in action with mom, but I decided to wait for sometime and sat on the floor and watched the servants and mom . I can see Ramesh and Prabakar talking something in low voice, I know that they were planning something regarding fucking my mom, I was waiting eagerly to see my mom being fucked up by the servants. After some fifteen minutes I saw both of them were swallowing the tablet and I am sure that was a drug that they used when they fucked Radha and now I became much eager to see them in action.
My mom also saw them while they swallowed the tablet and she asked them what they were swallowing?, for that both of them came into my mom room without telling anything, but with a smile on their face.

Mom looked confused Prabakar locked the door and Ramesh sat next to mom and he put his hand on the shoulders of my beautiful mom, she was totally shocked and shouted “how dare you to touch me?” and she understood what they were planning. She tried to run but Ramesh caught her hand and said “madam you are very intelligent you understood very quickly what we are intend to do?, likewise it is better to co-operate with us” Prabakar said “any way today there is no chance to escape from us if you co-operate there will be less pain and huge enjoyment, so it is better to co-operate with us” Ramesh pulled her towards him she fell on him like a ripen mango. He then caught both the arms and Prabakar grabbed her from behind. Prabakar said “Oh my madam u are looking so beautiful, your boobs and ass are making me mad on you” saying this he kissed her neck she was almost like sandwich in between them getting crushed by their heavy bodies. Prabakar opened the clip and her hair fallen on his face.

And he said “what a hair? I’m interested in seeing her hair in other parts too”. she was getting irritated by their talk and movements. Ramesh grabbed her head with his palms and kissed her on forehead eyes her nose and then he started kissing her lips. she tried to get free from the grip of Ramesh but he was very strong for her. She resisted much and sometimes she screamed, by that time Prabakar took off his shirt and pants and was now in inners. she really got frightened and didn’t had any idea what to do. she was struggling to get free but couldn’t any how. Then Prabakar caught her hands and Ramesh took off his shirt and pants. She was still struggling to get free from their grip but they were really strong guys. She pleaded them “pls leave me I’ll not tell anyone about this and if u want I’ll give you money”. But they simply laughed and didn’t show any mercy on her. Prabakar then grabbed her from behind and pulled her waist towards him. Ramesh started to suck on her lips but she was resisting very much so he gave her a hard slap and she started weeping and started to scream, to stop her scream Ramesh put his lip on hers she pushed him down and tried to escape but it went in no use. 

Ramesh got angry and gave her another two hard slaps across her face, she nearly lost her conscious, but they showed no mercy. Prabakar was now rubbing his hands over her belly and inserting his index finger in her belly button and was simultaneously pressing his dick in the crack of her ass. Ramesh then pulled her sari out and threw it away. She was now in blouse and petticoat. Prabakar’s tongue was running all over her back and he was kissing her violently on her back and biting her neck and ear lobes. Then Prabakar started to open her blouse buttons one by one. Ramesh pulled her petticoat down. Now she was only in her bra and panty infront of two servants. By now she regained her consciousness but somehow her resistance was less but she was crying. Then both of them became nude in front of her. Her eyes expanded as she saw their huge dicks Ramesh’s dick was 11” inch long and where as Prabakar’s was little smaller but not much difference atleast 9” inch long. She was terrified.

Then she pleaded again to leave her but they were not going to listen to her. They were now getting horny and excited and they told her “madam by seeing your fear on seeing our cock we think you are not having your sex for long time, am I correct?” Ramesh asked, she kept silent, then again Prabakar asked same question in loud voice she said “yes” in low voice. Then Prabakar asked her to suck their dicks. she refused, so he gave her another slap which was more powerful than the before one and tears came out of her eyes again. But Prabakar had no effect of her tears. He pulled her hairs and a cry escape out of her mouth which enabled him to put his dick in her mouth. She hated all that but was helpless.
First she felt a bit weird to suck their dicks but they said “madam if u are not sucking my cock means then we’ll make you to do well” by hearing this she got more frightened. So she began to suck their dicks one by one and they both were moaning in pleasure, now she started to obey them and also listening to these words she began to suck more violently and taking their dicks till the fullest length she can. she sucked their tips and their balls.

After 10min of sucking Prabakar then Ramesh’s pulled her hair and put his dick in her mouth and she sucked for 15 min. Then Prabakar came back with oil in his hand my mom was confused but I understood what they were going to do she asked them about the oil they said they will let her know later and then they made her stand against the wall. Prabakar then lowered the straps of her bra and then opened the hook of bra. Her boobs were exposed to them. Both of them and I as well delighted to see her huge boobs. Even at the age of 40 her boobs were not saggy it was looking very firm and I was very interested in touching them, Prabakar took one of them in his hand and started rubbing it very hard pinching her nipples while sucking the other and biting her nipples. she was crying in pain but her cry had no effect on him.

Then Ramesh pulled her panty down. Now she was totally naked in front of two servants. They were now looking her body like hungry dogs. She have huge, pink nipples, clean shaved pussy and very nice ass. They were very delighted and said “madam though you are not having sex you are maintaining clean shaven pussy and very good structured body”. Then Prabakar went near her and started to kiss her lips and sucked them while he started pressing her boobs. Ramesh was kissing her legs and rubbing her thighs and by now she was co-operating to them and responding to them very well by kissing them back. 

He was sucking her pussy like hungry dog. He inserted his index finger in her pussy and moans were coming out of her mouth and I was delighted to hear her moans. He finger fucked her for a long time. He then sucked her pussy for 10min and then she started to twist her body and pushed Ramesh head further in her pussy and she started to moan louder and had the orgasm of her life after long time and he drank all of her liquid and said “madam your juice is very nice ”. Prabakar was pressing her boobs violently without any mercy as if she was their randi. Then again suddenly she pleaded to them to leave her but they were not going to stop till they achieve their mission. Prabakar then lifted her in the arms and lay on the bed and pulled her legs apart as wide as he can she again pleaded him not to insert and break the tradition. But he said that “you bitch you enjoyed till now and asking me to stop now better co-operate with us”. She closed her eyes as she was now going to be fucked anyway today. Then he placed his dick on the opening of her pussy and rubbed his dick on her pussy. While Ramesh came near her and slept besides and was pressing her boobs.

Now Prabakar was ready to pump his dick inside her pussy. He took her legs in his hands and parted more wide and with one hand hold his dick in his hand placed it on her pussy. Then he made a gentle stroke and his penis head entered in her pussy and made a harder strokes half of his dick entered into Sitha’s pussy. He relaxed for a second and gave another harder stroke and his dick totally entered her pussy she started to scream because it has been long time that her pussy was fucked. He immediately started pumping her. She felt like a hot rod of iron has torn her pussy. She was crying badly. All of her body started to paining badly. He was simply pumping her. After some time her pain seems to be reduced. He was pumping as usual. He pumped her for about 25 minutes and cummed inside her pussy.Now it was the turn of Ramesh his dick was more longer and thicker than Prabakar’s. He too shoved his dick into her pussy. This time she felt much more pain than fucked by Prabakar and this time his cock was also struggling to enter into her pussy and after some hard strokes it entere her pussy. She was moaning after sometime and she was enjoying it seems. 

Ramesh made much more harder strokes than Prabakar and was fucking her like a wild lion. He fucked her for 30 minutes and during this time he pressed her boobs very badly. He then lifted her up and made her sit and came in between and facing each other while sitting in her laps and made harder strokes. She was now enjoying the game. He hugged her in a very tight position and her boobs were crushed against his chest. After sometime she saw that Prabakar was erect again and was ready for another round. Seeing this Ramesh slowed his fucking speed. And he laid down on the bed with her sitting over him. Then Prabakar tried to penetrate her from behind in her ass. Immediately my beautiful mom told him that it will be painful and asked him not to do that for that he simply smiled and took the oil and applied it on his dick and on her asshole now she was clear why he bought the oil. But her asshole was too small for his huge lund.

So he parted her ass cheeks as much as he can and then he made a harder stroke and his dick penetrated her ass. This time she cried much louder as he had tore her ass apart and blood was oozing out of her ass. They both pumped her for sometime in that position. Her both holes were pumped badly by the two. After a hard pumping Ramesh took out his dick from her pussy and Prabakar made her in the doggy style and Ramesh shove his dick into her mouth. His dick was coated with cum of all of them.

She tried to get away from that dirty thing but no use. Soon Ramesh was over and he threw all his cum in her mouth. Soon Prabakar was too over and cummed in her ass. After relaxing for about 15 minutes they again pumped her. In this way they pumped her so many times. I thought that the servants will not leave my beautiful mom till night and I became very horny as well. Suddenly I heard something fell in my room, so from the balcony I entered into my room and I was shocked to see Radha in there and I’m sure that she must have saw me watching her fucked by the servants.
[+] 3 users Like xxxbbbaaa's post
Like Reply
Nice start....So Mom's Tamed already  or more Taming is needed?
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
@Givemeextra, thank you for your interest dude, One more ride is needed to get her tamed.
Like Reply
I have read it and it was a good read. 

I think upto rain fuck u posted there .
Right
[+] 1 user Likes Ro.hitbig's post
Like Reply
(23-12-2021, 04:06 PM)Ro.hitbig Wrote: I have read it and it was a good read. 

I think upto rain fuck u posted there .
Right

Thank you Ro.hitbig, there i posted upto intro of my sister Madhu
Like Reply
MY LONG TIME DESIRE TO FUCK RADHA FULFILLED

When Radha saw me she tried to get out of the room, I became nervous and I want to console her and in my mind I thought that this was the good chance to fuck her so I went behind her and pulled her to me by her shoulder and hold her in a tight embrace from behind and started to feel her bare navel with my hands from the side of the saree and kissed her ear lobes, neck, etc, Immediately a light moan came out of her mouth and the small hairs on hands stood up indicating her excitement. This encouraged me to go further. And my cock became very hard and started to press on her ass crack above her saree.

I made her to turn towards me and started to kiss everywhere on her body and finally I locked my lips with hers and started to French kiss her she also responded to me by kissing back. And when I was about to go further she stopped me and said “shall we go to my house because we might disturb your mom who is having good time in the next room” for that I said yes and we reached her house. Before going further in action she asked how I know about her being fucked, I narrated her from the starting, seeing her fucked and servants decision to fuck my mom, etc, she smiled cunningly.

And I enquired her how she caught me, she told that she also want to know whether my mom submitted to them or not so she came there and saw me seeing my mom fucked. Then I told, leave their matter and I hugged her and slowly started caressing her chest and stomach. I slowly removed her pallu at that time and my cock became very large by seeing her curves and especially her cleavage and her boobs looks like going to bursr out from her blouse because her blouse is that much tight and later only I realized that she is wearing my mom’s old blouse which is two size lesser than her actual size.

Then I removed her black Saree totally, now she is in blouse and petticoat. Slowly I started to caress her boobs and thighs, slowly opened her blouse hooks one by one now I removed her blouse now she is in black bra. Wow what a sight that has been for me just like a sex goddess for me she was just awesome. Now I made her hair loose. Slowly from back side I removed hooks of her Bra. All of a sudden my eyes were lightening by seeing her big boobs they were large and huge.

Her boobs were so big and her areola was around 6cms (approx) in diameter if I’m not wrong with 1cm nipple. Her areola is in light brown and I was looking her boobs so close and it absolutely looks like tender coconuts. Then I undid the knot of her petticoat and it felled down making almost naked with only pink panty. I squeezed her huge butt over the panty. And I put hands on both sides of the panty and lift it by holding them. With that, the back side of the panty got disappeared in-between her butt cheeks. She let out a moan when the panty pressing against her ass hole.

I squeezed her ass madly she let out a soft cry and started to moan, she seemed to be getting aroused by this act. And I started pressing her boobs Oh my god! I haven’t seen such big boobs ever in my life. They were so nice and round and seemed so soft. My palms were not enough to keep those biggies. I got mad with the feeling and pressed her breasts so hard making her scream in pain. She got weaker with his acts. And I understood it was the best time to take her to bed. On the bed i again started licking her boobs and I almost sucked her life out of her. Then my attention moved towards her hairy armpits. I started licking the hair of her armpits while holding her hand over her head. I lifted her head for a while and said, “Oh Radha, your armpits are so salty. Yes dear, those are real womanish armpits with lots of smell.” I then came down to her body and stopped at her fleshy belly. She got aroused by the touch and started struggling. I put his tongue in her deep navel and started moving it round. While doing this, I pulled down her panty and made her completely nude. To my surprise she was completely shaven. 

First time in front of me one woman was standing completely naked. I stared enjoying her and started running my tongue on each and every part of her sexy body. And I thought that it was the time to go for the ultimate act. I sat on her body and started removing my cloths. Once I removed my underwear, my big Lund came out like a pressed spring. My cock was 10 inches long and very thick one than my servants with a huge reed top. She was stunned by seeing it and said Oh my god I haven’t seen such a thickest cock in my life. Her mouth got open and I saw a slight fear from her eyes.

When I was about to put my cock in her mouth “Oh no….” came out of her mouth. “What’s wrong Radha. Haven’t you seen a Lund before?” Recently you are given a nice fuck by two big cocks, then what I asked her. “Oooo…h No… It’s so much thicker than those cocks.” She moaned. “How big is your husband?” I asked while rubbing the Lund on her cheeks. She felt shy and turned her face away. “Tell me Radha. How big is he?” I asked again. “Mmm….h o…h not as big as you. Just half of your size” She moaned. I got even aroused by hearing it. And I tried to insert my cock in her mouth. But her mouth was small to my thick cock. After lots of struggle I inserted1/4th of the cock inside her mouth and started too and fro motion and she co-operated to me well and I caught by her hair and started to fuck her really fast half the size of my thick cock was inside her mouth and fucked her nearly 15 minutes. Later I felt the pre cum and I don’t want to waste my cum in her mouth so I took my cock out of her mouth and I went down to her pussy and started to lick, from the very moment when I started licking she started to moan this made me to go mad for licking and started biting her clit and figure herPussy and did this very fast both licking and figure fucking her she started to scream in unexplainable joy and she started to shout that she can’t take it anymore and her thighs started to shiver and I understood that she is going to cum and even she pushed my head away but I didn’t let her succeed in pushing me away. Finally she cum in my mouth and I drank all her juice, then she told that this was the most enjoyable orgasm that she ever had in her life, I thanked for her complement and proceeded to next step.

I made her to lie on the edge of the bed and positioned my tip of the cock on her pussy and made her to spread her leg to maximum and slowly started to penetrate her “Oooh no it hurts” Radha cried in pain. But by the time, I was deaf for her cries and my cocks top was now inside her pussy, she lifted her head up and saw my monster disappearing in-between her thighs. And she screamed loud because of maximum pain of her life. I slowly started going up and down and Radha let out a cry for each stroke because of pain. Her big boobs started to jump up and down. After fifteen minutes of struggle I was completely inside her.

After reaching the full depth inside her pussy, I started giving her deep strokes. Radha was struggling with both pain and pleasure. She was unable to hold any more and asked me to slow down. But I got more and more aroused by her cries and moans. It was so hot seen to watch the naked women struggling on the bed, I started to fuck her as fast as I could, she cried because of pain and after fifteen minutes she nearly cum for 7-8 times and her cum juice made some lubrication to her pussy and she started to enjoy the fuck session. I fucked her for some half an hour in different positions and finally it became time for me to cum.

I started to thurst her deep almost talking my cock out fully and thursting it to the maximum depth and I did this very fast and I started to groan, by now she understood that I’m going to cum and she too co-operated to my cock to reach the full depth in her pussy and finally I thurst my cock fully inside and shot a loads of hot cum inside her pussy. Both of us were very much tired because of this entire act. I was lying on her still my cock inside her pussy for 15 minutes. We both were kissing each other passionately and I was fondling her boobs and played with that for some time.

And I slept on other side of her for 10 minutes and when I got up. Radha also got up from the bed and immediately she bend down with some pain. It seems that my huge member had done some interesting operation inside her. She went to bathroom to get clean up. And came back to room and started getting dress. She was putting some effort on wear her panty and while having a look at her half covered body, I got hard again. I lean towards Radha and pull her on me by holding her panty. She just said “Oh no, not again” and started to kiss me on my lips.

I want to do something different from the previous sex and I told her that I’m going to do something different. She asked what’s different, for that I told first suck my cock as good as you can. She also started to suck my cock really good than previous time and this time with lots of struggle she took 3/4th of my cock in her mouth. And I took my cock out of her mouth and made her to lie on the bed showing her shoulder towards me and tried to part her ass cheeks and she understood what is to come and she begged me not to do this but I consoled her by telling that this is the first time for me and I love ass fucking the women and please co-operate me, she accepted with little hesitation.

I happily put my tip of the cock on the entrance of the ass of Radha. And when I tried to push my cock inside as usual because of my thick cock she screamed because of pain but she didn’t stopped me this encouraged me and I started to push further, her saliva on my cock helped me little bit to get my tip inside her. But she can’t take anymore so she stopped me and asked me not to penetrate her ass with my thick cock. But I have no idea to stop so I tried to push more inside her ass. ‘Oh, no Krishna…please…. Why you are doing this to me’ Radha cried. ‘You want to know why? This is a dream that I had from the age of 18 years and I was dying for this opportunity to fuck your ass, Not only mine, I’m sure it’s a dream of your husband, friends or anyone who sees you to fuck this big ass. And today, I got that opportunity and I’ll not miss that chance for anything. So, don’t even think about getting away’. By telling, this I strongly thrust my cock on her ass. Radha almost jump and cried in pain. I became so horny by seeing her act. I was now pushing again and again my cock inside Radhas ass.

And my 10 Inch monster was disappearing more and more in-between her ass. Her cries got louder with each thrust. I saw her butt was shivering with pain. And finally I went all the way inside her ass and my balls were pressed against her butt. By now I was successfully in and released her hands. Then I put my hands under her armpit from behind and got hold on her boobs. Then I lifted my body up and took the cock half way out, and gave her a deep hard thrust. Radha screamed and struggle hard. But have controlled her well. And gave her another one hard thurst. Then I slowly increased the speed and started fucking her Ass. My monster was hitting hard against her big butt.
And a thump.. Thump..’ sound came out. Those fleshy buttocks were jumping up and down and I was sure that she had fire inside. She was moaning and by now she started to enjoy the hardest ass fuck of her life and I was also enjoying it. I fucked her like a machine and Radha got weaker and weaker. And finally I groaned loud and pushed her hard against the bed. And my thighs started shaking. Yes, I was filling her with my thick cum. Radha was feeling my cum inside her ass and she relaxed little bit by losing the grip of the bed. Then after coming I too became tired and fell on the side of the bed.

I slept for some time and got up and saw Radha was still sleeping. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself and I want to see my mom. It was 7’o clock in the evening and I went to my room’s balcony and looked into mom’s room. There was also all the three of them were sleeping naked. My mom was lying between the two servants. Prabakars mouth was on my beautiful moms boobs and Ramesh hands were on my mom’s pussy. That scene made me very horny and created pain in my cock. I slowly entered the room and took the pictures which may be helpful for me in future. I leave the room silently and gone to Radhas house.

When I reached her house, she was under shower and I waited for her after 5 minutes. She came out with towel tied to her chest which just covers her pussy. She came towards me and asked, what they are doing? Are they finished with her? I told yes but they are still sleeping. I dragged her towards me and made her sit on my lap and started to kiss her neck and ear lobes and slowly my cock started to gain momentum. She too felt my cock on her ass and told that she was tired so she don’t want again. As I was also little bit tired, I responded positively to her. Then she asked me, am I having great lust towards my mom? I told yes and I showed her the photos I took, she was shocked and asked why I took these photos? I told her, I have lot of lust towards my mom, I am sure I will fuck her. If she resists or she want to tell my dad about my activities means I will blackmail her with these photos. Radha told that I was really a cunning fellow.

I asked Radha to help me to fuck my mom she smiled and said that, she’ll definitely help me. I became very happy kissed her on lips and she too responded by kissing me back. I don’t want Ramesh and Prabakar to know about my plan, so I told Radha to keep my intention as secret.
Like Reply
Would love to have such a Helpful/Understanding/Slutty maid.
Like Reply
MOM MERCILESSLY FUCKED BY ME

After an hour I again went to my house to check them and I found all the three were dressing up. My mom told them thanks for giving her wonderful sex which she had after a long time and she gave them Rs.5000 each, but as she doesn’t want the relationship to continue, she asked both of them to find another job.

Both the servant as well as I was stunned to hear this from mom. Mom told them that someday this relationship might get revealed to others, so only I am asking both of you to get out. As both of them were very poor they pleaded mom to forgive them. Both of them promised that they will never repeat this again, until she asked for. Mom thought for a moment and said ok. As the conversation was over I managed to get out of the house and came after fifteen minutes through front door.

As I walked into the house my mom was sitting on the sofa and both of them were ready to leave they said bye to me and went out. I went near mom and asked how was the day passed? She told that it was fantastic and she enjoyed the day and I told that I too had a great day. A month passed by I didn’t saw any change in behavior of mom towards Ramesh and Prabakar. They too also didn’t show any change, I am sure this was because of the condition of mom.

In that month I had nearly 5 times sex with Radha and she also said that the Ramesh and Prabakar doesn’t want to lose job, so only they are not concentrating on mom but they fucked Radha for nearly 7 times in that month, which Radha told me. One day I got a very good opportunity to fuck my mom, at that time my dad as usual went to 15 days business tour and my friends planned to go for Ooty for 10 days and they asked me to arrange for servants to do the works there for 10 days. Immediately my mind started to think cunningly.

As I don’t want Ramesh and Prabakar to be around, while I am fucking my mom. I asked both of them to accompany us. On the day when we are supposed to leave I told that I was not feeling well and I told that I’ll send servants to one of my friends house, after so much compulsion my friends agreed to go without me. I informed mom that I’m having some important work here so I’m not going for Ooty she told that its all right. I sent Ramesh and Prabakar to my friend’s house.

As Radha heard all my conversation she wished me all the best and she told that I’m really a lustful fellow. As I doesn’t want any disturbances I planned to fuck my mom at night. Finally time became 9:30 p.m. after having dinner together she went to bed. I asked Radha to stay in the hall and I told her if anything I was in need means that I’ll call her to help. She said ok enjoy and kissed me on lips from that time onwards I started to feel pain on my cock. I entered the room and locked the door, I saw my beautiful mom lying on the bed with pink saree.

Her navel was exposed and her curvy hip made me mad, I sat beside her and kissed her navel strongly, she woke up with a shock and let out a scream. I quickly closed her mouth, she kept quiet, then she asked me what I was doing here, I explained her about the lust that I had towards her and my intention to fuck her, then mom got up and went far away from me and asked what are you saying? Have you gone mad and asked me to leave.

Then I tried to convince her, but my beautiful mom shouted towards me angrily to leave, I too got angry and I pushed her on bed and said no way I came here to fulfill my great lust towards you and not to leave you. By hearing this from me she got much angrier and started to beat me, I again pushed her on bed and took my mobile phone and showed her the photos I took while she was with the servants, she was shocked and tears started to flow from her eyes. I went near her and took her hand in mine kept it on my penis and said, you have done this and now you got to do something.

Then I said just co-operate with me otherwise I’ll show these photos to dad, she didn’t tell anything but tears were flowing from her eyes continuously. Then I made mom sit on the edge of the bed and removed my pants off and then underwear. At that time I felt lot of pain in my cock and I was amazed to see my cock because the tablet I had really worked my cock was grown at least 3-4 inches than my normal cock size of 10 inch that is it looked like it was around 13-14 inches in size. My huge monstrous cock stood out straight pointing at my mom.

The first thing mom said is Oh my God! I cant do this please leave me, it’s a sin, I said don’t worry mom there is nothing sin it, nothing will happen, you will enjoy it, then I guided her mouth towards my cock, then what followed was the most surprising thing to me which I thought was never going to happen, my beautiful mom closed her eyes and was saying please, while I put my had through her hair and cupped the back of her head and pushed my huge cock against her lips, I heard mom say mmm… mmm… mmm…. no please mmmm.. and then with one firm push

I could see her open her mouth and my huge tool enter her mouth, It was great to have my beautiful moms mouth on my cock and I let away a loud moan and kept my cock pushing in her mouth, I could hear voices of mmmm….mmm… from her and her hands was on my hands trying to stop me from pushing her face more, it was wonderful to have her lovely lips warped against my monster cock, as my cock grown large. I wondered how she was going to take such a huge thing fully in her mouth, still only the head of the cock and an inch more was in her mouth, then asked her to take more and pushed more in, till half of my cock went in, I felt the head of my cock push against the back of her throat, then I stopped and put both my hand around her cheek and cupped her cheek in my hands, she was holding on to my hands, then I pulled my cock out slowly.

Then I removed my cock from her mouth and said you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen mom and then asked her to suck my balls and I guided her face to my huge balls, she took each of them in her mouth for about a minute and then I again put my cock near her mouth, this time without saying anything my mom opened her mouth without any resistance and took half of it in her mouth and held it like that and then pulled away and then in again, I was in heaven close my eyes and really enjoy myself, this went on for five minutes and then I said, mom take the whole thing in, this time mom removed my cock and said no I can’t, it’s too big, I said just push it into your throat and breathe through your mouth(which Radha do while sucking my cock to take whole thing in her mouth), and then mom took my penis again in her mouth and this I put my hands behind her head and pushed her slowly in, after half a little more went in and mom started resisting.

I said shhhh….. don’t worry, breathe through your mouth and saying so I pushed more and more of my huge cock went in and I could see moms eyes closed until finally her nose touched my pubic hair, I held her there for some time and then pulled out, mom coughed and said please, I simply pushed it in again and deep inside then pulled it out, did this for five minutes, then I sat on the bed and told mom to sit on the floor and take my cock, she immediately kneeled down on the floor and took my penis in her mouth half way and then I pushed her head she took it fully in and this went on for 15 minutes, I could see my mom sweat and me too and I was moaning and moaning and telling mom I love her and so on, and told her, come on sweetheart do it faster and my lovely mom immediately started taking my huge cock in and out of her mouth fast, I could feel the heat on my cock and I felt lot of pain in my cock and I too started to mouth fuck her.

She was not able to cope up with my speed due to my huge cock, now I realized that my cock increased few more inches. Then I took my whole cock outside and again pulled her towards me and this time she kept her mouth going up and down on my giant cock, She was able to cope up with my rhythm I guess she loved it too. This went on for five more minutes. After that I made her to lie on the bed and put my hand around her bare waist and pushed it up towards her breasts and pressed it hard, mom let out a moan saying aaaah! ouch! and I pressed her as hard as I could, she was literally screaming saying ouch its paining no… Then we started kissing again and this time mom wrapped her arms around my head and kissed back and then I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes and then I asked are you enjoying mom?

I could see her becoming sad. She said “I just want to make you happy and I don’t want to commit sin by fucking with you” and said till now whatever happened is happened leave it and go away, I said no way, from the time I saw you fucked by Ramesh and Prabakar I planned to fuck you, she said no and said it is sin to have sex between mom and son, I became angry and said shut up you prostitute you had sex with servants and all then why can’t you have sex with your own son.

She don’t know what to say and she said your thing is very huge, I can never take it please, then I said it is just 4 or 5 inches longer than Ramesh cock, so you can take it and said any way I’m going to fuck you so better to co – operate and enjoy rather than putting up a fight, I could see tears in her eyes and she said please…… I just started kissing her madly, I became too hot by just sucking those lovely lips of my beautiful mom, she started saying please this should not happen…

I didn’t listen to her, I just kept kissing her and both my hands were around her bare waist his thumb pushing into her navel and then cupping both her ass globes and squeezing them. She seemed to be enjoying because her hands were around my head but she seemed to be afraid. Finally I broke off the kiss and slid the saree pallu, I seen mom naked only from distance and so was very much exited to see her naked body, and I slid down her saree pallu and moved on to her waist and held the saree where she had tucked it in near her navel, She caught my hand and did not allow me to remove it, she hold her saree strongly and pleaded to me saying please I cant do this I’m your mother and you are too big for me, I cant please let me go now, but I just gave a final hard pull and her saree was loose I kissed her and in the process I pulled off her saree fully and threw it away and it landed on the floor!

Then we kissed madly and I pulled her on me and from behind pulled her petticoat up and put my hand on her ass and pressed it and that was when I saw my beautiful moms eyes went up bite her lips herself and I realized she was actually enjoying , I felt myself really lucky, but mom showed resistance while pulling her petticoat down, but I got grip in her panties and pulled her black panties down but her petticoat was still on her, then I lifted her petticoat and saw her lovely ass, milky white and round and plumpy, I then pressed her lovely bare ass and put one finger inside her ass she stopped resisting and was moaning like anything, she was aaahhh aahhaaaahhhh, I pushed it in and out 10 to 15 times and she just kissed me and was shaking, she must have had an orgasm, then pulled away her panties and threw it beside her saree on the floor and she shouted No! again I kissed her and said remove your blouse mom and saying so I laid her on the bed and got on top of her, she showed some resistance to remove it so I tried to remove it but then finally I saw my beautiful mother opening her blouse for me to enjoy, we were kissing while she removed her blouse and finally that too was thrown away near her saree,She was wearing a black bra, it looked so beautiful and then I put my hand behind her back and unstrapped her bra and pulled it away, that was the treat of my life to see her huge soft breasts in view with oval shaped huge pinkish brown areolas was around 5cms in diameter, it looked so beautiful.

I was just looking at it and then I opened my mouth and lowered it on to her breasts and started sucking and biting on it while I pinched the other nipple mom moaned aaaah krishhhh, ooooh please… And then this went on for 15 minutes after which we kissed again, this time more passionately and my mom was mine, I sucked her boobs again and went down and kissed her navel and her belly and kissed her between her legs on her pussy , she just put her head up and bit her lower lip and moaned like anything, the sexiest cries from my mom really turned me on and I started to suck her trimmed pussy hardly she did not resist one bit, instead she was moaning, I was kissing her knees then moved up and was kissing and licking and biting her thighs, that’s when mom did the most beautiful thing, she herself pinched her nipples and pushed her, I again put my face on her pussy and she spread her legs and put it on my shoulders and caught my head and pushed it deeper into her and she started moving her head from side to side and moaning like anything and was repeating the words I love you! and then I started bite her clits and inserted one finger and finger fucker her while biting her clits ,She was moaning like anything and pressing and pinching her breasts.

This went on for 20 minutes, then finally mom was moaning enough krish, please… enough, I love you these words are said only by her mouth but she kept on pushing my head with her hands and legs and she started to scream I know she was having her orgasm and immediately huge load of her orgasm hit my mouth. Then after two minutes my mom loosened her grip on my head then I came up and I could see my mom’s beautiful pussy, it was reddish.. but her hole seemed so small to grown up cock. Then I got up and kissed her a lot and told her to remove the petticoat, she said please don’t hurt, be gentle, I said don’t worry, it will pain a little, but it will be heaven after that. I saw her hands move to the nada of her petticoat and she pulled it and the petticoat became loose, I removed it too and threw it on the floor.

I could see the fear in her eyes, I heard her ask please wear a condom , I said come on mom don’t spoil the fun, u didn’t asked those workers to wear condom but I’m your son, so don’t ask me to wear condom and then I got up and sat and told her to suck my cock, she got up immediately and started sucking like a whore. After 5 mins I got her away and made her lie down, she was all afraid and tears in her eyes, and scared and she said, please I beg you, if it pains me then please leave me alone, and I said don’t worry mom. Saying so I got on top of her with my monster cock hanging and then I put moms legs on either side of my shoulders and kissed her, she kissed me back and then I positioned my monster cock on her tiny pussy and I could see fear in her eyes and she started crying while I started pushing into her, what a beautiful site, I could see her tiny pussy open up to take my cock and it was really stretching, and mom cried out, aahhhh krishhh noooooo its paining….

Please stop, she was literally screaming and crying, her screaming and crying made me more horny, so I started to pump more and more against her wish to stop, I pushed more and she was crying and pleading like anything, then I made my thirsting very slow and gentle, my huge punch was coming in the way so I took it out, my mom said thanks, I said we will try again don’t worry my dear mom, she said no but I pulled her to the edge of the bed and had my legs on the floor, perfect position, I again put her legs on my shoulders, she already started crying and this time I told her don’t worry honey we’ll just try once and then finally I my mom took my cock in her hand and put it against her pussy and I immediately pushed forward and she cried aaaahhhh pleasee!! no krish!! pleaseee I’ll die, I said shut up bitch! I saw her cry and moan, to stop her cry, I said shut up bitch or I’ll ram the whole thing in, she said no please slowly and was crying like anything and moaning too and pinching her breasts and touching her pussy where I was entering.

she put two fingers on either side of her pussy and was pulling it apart, Trying to take my cock in, then suddenly I pushed more in nearly half way in her pussy, she really screamed, I said shut up, mom kept quite with tears flowing and she bit her underlip and down it was a beautiful sight to see her little pussy being invaded by my cock, it stretched out and was tightly holding against my huge thing, slowly I again started pushing it and she again said no, then I pulled my cock out and wow, mom pussy was open, I could see inside a bit and again I pushed my cock in and it went half way and then to my mom’s surprise, I gave a damn hard push and I could feel my balls against her lovely pussy, and my mom really screamed aahhhh krishhh! My mom screamed “its pushing against my womb”, and then I said, don’t worry mom its all in, don’t worry, then I started pulling out slowly and pushing back in and mom was still in pain, but she kissed me a lot and wrapped her arms around me, then I started doing it faster, and mom was moaning aaaawww, aaaawww, aaaaah,, aaaammmaaa… oooohh, aaaaaiiii, aaaaahhh, kkkkrrrissshhj, aaaahhhh, sloww, please, I love you aaahh, and then I started hammering her damn hard and her pussy lips became damn red.

I pulled it all the way till only the head was in and then push the whole 14 inches inside, she was crying, moaning and kissing and what not, I was happy to see mom enjoy and getting the fuck of her life, that no one else could give her, other than her own son. She was moaning and screaming, kkrriisshh!!! slow please noo, aaahh ooooh and kissing and kissing, I bite her nipples from time to time and then while fucking her hard it was wonderful to see moms breasts bounce up And down so violently and she was moving her head side to side and moaning and biting her lips and kissing my lips and it was wonderful to see her pussy lips tightly clench my cock and milk it out, aaaahh ahhh ooohh went on for 25 minutes and mom tightly clenched me and bit herself, she had her orgasm many times, she said son please stop or I’ll surely die.

But I didn’t listen to her, just kept on mercilessly ramming in and out of her and then I picked my thrusts pace up and started to groan, she understood that I’m going to cum’ she wrapped her legs tightly around me and put her arms around me so tightly, finally I thirsted deep inside her and started to cum deep inside my mom pussy and mom was moaning aaaaaaaah….. aaamm….. kkrriisshh…I kept cuming for nearly 1 minute, her pussy was not able to hold all my cum, it overflowed all over her thighs and mine as well and mom said, oh krish there is much so of your cum inside me, I’m full with your sperms, I can feel it, we kept kissing and kissing and then I could see sperms leak from the sides of her pussy and then with a final kiss.

I got up and pulled out my cock, oh my God, my moms pussy was stretched so wide and my semen just flowed out of her pussy and there was slight blood also with it, she was bleeding slightly because of my monster cock, mom could hardly stand, when she stood she was going to fall, I caught her, my sperms mixed with slight blood flowed down her thighs, it was such a beautiful sight, I laid her on the bed and I too laid next to her by sucking her boobs. I saw Radha seeing all these actions through window from the balcony which is common for my room and my mom room.
Like Reply
Wowsuper..... yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Raj wife fantasy's post
Like Reply
great detailed story. its most kinky when male servants fucks housewife. please bring more low class men to fuck them mercilessly
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply
Nice, so mom is tamed by all the men.

Hope more perverse episodes ahead.
Like Reply
Mom’s Birthday Gift from Me - Part 1

Our relationship went nicely for a year and half, During this one and a half year I fucked my mom at least thrice a week and she became pregnant two times, she aborted both time, during this time my mom and Radha body structure changed, now my mom’s structure is 34D-30-42. before some years her structure was 34D-28-38, her butt size increased 4 inches, I think it is due to vigorous fucking by me. Radha’s present structure is 36D-34-44, before that her structure is 36D-32-40. In mom and Radha’s body the part I love is their boobs and I always used to tell them that I want to taste breast milk.

The happy news is Radha became mom for a healthy girl child within a year after her husband death, so it doesn’t created any problem. But when Radha was found one month pregnant after three months of her husband death, it created a doubt in my mom’s mind and she was sure that her cause for pregnancy is Ramesh and Prabhakar, So to confirm this she one day called Radha to make her to tell the truth without any of our knowledge. When she asked Radha she refused to say anything, my mom became angry and she threatened to throw her out. Now Radha became very much scared and told everything like my affair with her, my plan to let my mom being fucked by Ramesh and Prabhakar and she also told that Ramesh and Prabhakar don’t know about me fucking Radha and mom. Mom was shocked to hear the nasty things about me.

Next day morning while having our breakfast, my mom was looking me in different way, as I didn’t find Radha since morning, I asked mom about Radha, for that she asked me “why do you want to fuck her morning itself?” I was shocked to hear those words and then I tried to divert the topic. For that she told “don’t try too much, Radha told me everything about your affair with her and you letting Ramesh and Prabhakar to fuck me”. After that for a minute I was silent and don’t know what to tell her, interestingly she didn’t looked angry. I myself gathered guts and said “I made them to fuck you because I just want to make you enjoy a most incredible sex and I will make you to enjoy many more incredible sex in future also” she was stunned to hear these words from me, then silently I left the place.

After that incident I didn’t spoke to my mom and Radha much. After a week my mom came to my room and said “I accept that u gave me incredible fuck and u will give it in future also”. I was happy to hear those words and she asked me why I fucked Radha, I told my liking towards her since 18. Then she asked Radha to come in and said here is your Radha u can fuck her also, I became very happy. And mom asked Radha how many times I and Ramesh & Prabhakar used to fuck her, Radha told that I will fuck once a week and Ramesh & Prabhakar will fuck atleast four times a week, Mom was shocked and said that Radha you really are one horny lady.

I want to give my mom one incredible sex on her birthday which was three and a half month away, but I didn’t have any idea. I don’t want to fuck my mom till her birthday and even I don’t want to make Ramesh and Prabhakar fuck her. My mom asked why I’m fucking only Radha and not her. As I want to give her a surprise fucking gift, I told that as Radha is pregnant and cannot be fucked after some days, so I want to fuck her for my satisfaction. My mom always wants to help poor people, so on her birthday she wanted to do some good to the poor people. One Friday We went to the temple and after worshipping I asked my mom to wait near the gate as I will bring the car from the parking area. While I was driving towards my mom I found that she was surrounded by beggars she gave them some money and I noticed that most of the male beggars are watching her huge assets in a very lustful way.

My mom used to keep the hanky in front folding of her saree and it fell down and one beggar took that without her knowledge and after she came into car I noticed those beggars are sniffing her hanky and they were fighting for hanky. Then my mind started to think cunningly. Next day I went to those beggars and gave them some money and asked them to make sure that their health is fine. They were confused, I asked them to take medical checkup but they showed no interest, I took 3 male beggars along with me to the hospital and I asked the doctor to do HIV tests for them. Doctor told that result will arrive only after 3 months.

After that I advised them not to have sex till the results arrive and to make them not to have sex, I told that there is some sort of competition going on, for which they will get bumper prize after the results arrive. If they have sex in these three months means it will be found out in other test and then u will not receive any prize. For that they told that they were very much bored to fuck the ugly ladies out there, so we can control our urges. But to make sure, after a month I sent one beautiful prostitute to them for fucking for free without their knowledge, but they refused to fuck her.

Finally the HIV result arrived and it showed that there is no HIV, my plan almost succeeded. Then my beautiful mom’s birthday also arrived, on the early morning itself me and mom went to the temple and immediately after getting out of car I noticed that those three beggars were looking at my mom lustfully. I asked my mom to go into the temple, those beggars came to me and asked about the bumper prize they were going to receive. I showed my mom who was going towards the temple and asked do you want bang her bumper, their face turned bright and said sure. Then I asked them to be ready in an hour.
[+] 1 user Likes xxxbbbaaa's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 04:26 PM)xxxbbbaaa Wrote: Mom’s Birthday Gift from Me - Part 1

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

But to make sure, after a month I sent one beautiful prostitute to them for fucking for free without their knowledge, but they refused to fuck her.

I showed my mom who was going towards the temple and asked do you want bang her bumper, their face turned bright and said sure.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Those beggars need to ravage mom mercilessly in all her holes (one per hole - taking turns inside her luxury car itself)

Guessing as they were sex staved for months, they should get there surely
Like Reply
She will be RAVAGEDDDDD dude
Like Reply
Mom’s Birthday Gift – Part 2

After dropping my mom in home and I picked those 3 beggars and reached home. On that day all the servants were on leave and as usual my dad was also on business trip, so it was only my mom, me and 3 beggars in home. When I brought the beggars into home, mom was irritated and asked me why they were in our house. I took mom to her room and said they are her birthday gift, she was shocked and started to scold me.

I made her to calm down and asked “do you want to do some good to the poor people?” she said yes. I said it is the best thing that she can give to them, and they never fucked beautiful women from high class and no one can give this kind of gift to them except her. After some argument she somewhat calmed down and asked what if they had AIDS or something. For that I gave her their HIV test result. She sat on the bed silently, and then I asked will you give them what they want. She looked at me and said nothing, I understood that before she changes her mind they should start fucking.

Then I called the beggars into the bedroom, showed my mom and said “here is your bumper prize”. I went out to the balcony, where I used to watch. Slowly beggars started to touch my mom, mom looked still she was in shock and slowly she turned towards them. One beggar said “madam thank you for everything because no one is going to give this kind of opportunity” she said it’s ok. The beggars looked very sticky and unclean which made my mom uncomfortable.

Name of the beggars are Renga, Mari and Muthu. Among them Renga was a well built men and looks somewhat ok, Mari looked very ugly with some stains in his teeth and Muthu is short and fat fellow. All of them were in between 35-45. Renga was the one leading them, he started to kiss my mom’s eyes, nose, neck, etc. Muthu stood behind my mom and started to feel her boobs and mari sat down and started to feel her legs, mom slowly started to make herself comfortable with them.

Renga started to kiss her on lips, my mom also respond to him by crawling her hand behind Renga’s back, Mari started to fondle her boobs over the blouse and fondled her navel in the other, he kissed her bare back and neck. Muthu got into the saree and started to kiss her thighs and felt her pussy over her panties. This continued for some five minutes and then they exchanged positions. When Mari came to kiss her lips, mom little bit hesitated because his mouth looked that much ugly, without waiting for her reaction Mari immediately locked his lips with hers and holded her head tight from behind and kissed her for almost 10 minutes, my mom also responded to him. Now her chemistry with them was very good.

Then Mari asked my mom, “madam shall I remove your pallu”, for that she told, I’m yours for this full day, so you all can do whatever you want and don’t call me Madam, call me Sitha. These words made them very happy and they removed her pallu, they were amazed to see her mountain like boobs, her cleavage and her deep navel. Then they started to kiss her all over the body and then Mari removed her blouse and saw a black bra which was finding it difficult to hold her huge melons, immediately they released the melons also. Those beggars were amazed to see such a lovely boobs with dark areole.

Then they went crazy and started to suck and bite her breast one by one, mom closed her eyes and started to enjoy their acts despite of their ugliness. Now my beautiful mom is standing in black panties in front of three ugly beggars. Finally Renga removed the panties, they were much more delighted to see a cleanly shaved pink pussy and my mom is standing like a sex goddess in front of a 3 beggars and then they undressed themselves fully.

There was a shock for my mom and for me as well, because among the three it was Muthu’s cock which was unbelievably big and fat as well, who was short and fat. Others cock was somewhat small compared to Muthu’s. Mari’s cock was ugliest among all. All are in front of her face with the monsters in their hands. Renga asked her to hold and kiss his cock, she did as said. The kiss of her hot, spongy lips made him moan offf…. damn hot ur lips are he cried with passion.

Take it in and suck it nicely Sitha, while other two was looking at Renga’s face expression. He made to hold her other hand his big monster cock and started fondling her stiff nipples. Renga’s cock was also big that she struggled to take half inside but she was professional in blow job and managed to take a 3/4th deep inside her throat and now with other hand she was massaging Muthu’s big cock. Slowly Muthu and Mari’s hands cupped her both the melons and started squeezing it hard. Mom wants to cry with pain but no way for the sounds to go out from her mouth. Her eyes were red and tears rolled through her chin.

She was sucking in complete rhythm bearing all the pain, Renga suddenly with a quick push inserted his full length in her throat. Her eyes bulged out and face becomes red, after giving some strokes inside her throat, then he released his first thick load in her throat which went in her stomach directly. Renga was moaning argghhh… ah….. oooofff… what a sexy blower she is and kept his cock inside for some time, then took out, a long stream of his sperms and her saliva hanged from her mouth to his cock. His cock didn’t remain still in the same erection. Others were happy that Renga had finished as they were waiting for their turn.

As soon as Renga removed his cock, Muthu showed his cock in front of her face which is very big and certainly smelled disgusting, I can understood this by my mom’s expression, I thought that my mom will not take that cock in her mouth, but to my surprise she holded that ugly big cock and guided to her mouth, which was a big mistake. She could not take it fully as it was an abnormal size but Muthu was forcing hard holding her head from the back. She waved her hands in no signal but Muthu want that to go in her complete.

She cried bitterly but sounds were muffled only her .nnnnnn……..m.mmmmmmm ….annnnn…….. were coming out. In the mean time Mari was squeezing both her boobs hard with his hands biting her nipples senselessly by watching her sexy face and sexy moanings coming out of her mouth. Mom inspite of her severe pain moved her head here and there trying to pull her head away but all went in pain. Muthu won in the struggle and his monster cock was completely in her throat with a loud cry from his mouth yeahhhhhhhhh……

Her throat was swelled upto her chin and eye balls dropped out from the eyes, she kept beating the ground with both the hands. Muthu was still for a while without any movement and then slowly pulled out his cock.
She gasped some air and coughed a while, again Muthu pushed in completely. Then he started moving his hips like flash in and out with great force and speed. She holded his laps and he was riding hard and hard in her mouth. In the mean time Renga started to eat her pussy and bite her thighs which created more struggle. Her body started shivering but no pity in any of those eyes, nicely mouth fucked and shot his loads after loads in her.

All she could do is to swallow them, Muthu was happy to realease his first shot and started giving jerks again without any stop. Mari said, enough Muthu she is ours for a day and we have other holes in her body. Muthu took out his cock, immediately mom pushed mari and renga and got up and asked “are u all insane, I almost died” for that Mari told, ‘but u are not dead Sitha” and then they asked to lick and clean Muthu’s dick, for that she gave a very angry look. Immediately Mari kissed her lips and said, sitha you are the only one who can give this experience to us, these words calmed her down, then she licked to clean the sperms in muthu’s cock.

Then they made her stand, Renga and Muthu took one melon each in their mouth, Mari made my mom to extend her leg to get a good view of her pussy and started to suck it. Renga and Muthu bitted, nibbled and chewed her boobs like small babies drinking milk from the breast, Mari to make her aroused started to tease and bite her clitoris in her pussy, these babies have got big strong teeth’s which hurted her, but she controlled to make them happy, she just moaned and cried with pleasure and pain.

While sucking the pussy Mari caressed her both the holes which made her moan louder with more feelings. After a few minutes of boobs sucking they started to massage and crush her boobs with their fingers. Her chest was swelled with some marks of their teeth’s and was jiggling like huge water balls. Mari still bite her clitoris which made her week to stand on her legs and fell down, even then he didn’t let her go he continued to bite her clitoris which resulted in her first huge orgasm. They laughed and said now your boobs and pussy look good, her hard boobs were made soft as milk cream.

Mari said, now we are going to fuck you Sitha. In this round we want you to make the choice that is which cock in which hole, you can tell this. Mom was little bit worried of taking any of this in any holes as she was not mentally prepared for such long cocks. Cocks she took in all her life till now were smaller when compared to any of those cocks. After a minute of thinking, she told Mari – Mouth, Muthu – Pussy and Renga – Ass. She guessed that definitely if Muthu put his one in her ass first means it will be torn. So she accepted the Renga’s cock in her Ass as it can somewhat try to accommodate his Cock. And at the same time she want to give Mari a very nice blow job in return for her great orgasm she ever had. Now they all were happy as they also wanted the same holes to be ploughed by them first. They again made her stand, widened her legs, Muthu knelt in front between her spread legs and Renga went back, knelt in between her ass. Muthu holded her thighs apart and inserted his tongue in her sexy juicy pussy and started licking it. In the back Renga holded her tight ass parted it and started licking her asshole.

Mom was completely aroused of this double action, she moaned louder and louder Mari put his cock near her mouth by standing on the table, she holded the most ugly cock tight and started to suck 3/4th of the cock which is inside her mouth. All her pain was disappeared and her both the hands started fondle heads of those licking dogs as well. She was moaning in pleasure with Mari’s cock in her mouth mmmmmm.. …unhhhhhnhnn. ..mmmmmm and again her pussy began to flow with her hot juices. Muthu was eagerly swallowing all of this sexy ladies juice.Muthu was abusing my mom, bitch you are soooo… tasty that i will eat your pussy and then told to others that she is ready for the ride of her life. Then they inserted one finger in the tight holes and made it fully lubricant so that she could not get hurt in the first time itself. Then they inserted two fingers inside her holes and fucked for some time. She screamed with little pain oeeeeee….. but Mari holded her head tightly towards his cock.

Both of them finished their job and stood up, now Mari was about to reach the climax, mom holded his cock very tightly so it made him to last for some more time and while ejaculating he struggled a lot and finally while cumming he pushed his cock all the way inside her mouth and made her to swallow all his cum. Now they watched her face and eyes, they were very lusty. They made her lean with her back on the bed and Muthu parted her pussy bent down and licked it again for sometime, inserted his two fingers and gave a finger fuck. Mom realized that he is ready to dig her pussy, she saw with pity in the eyes of Renga and Mari. Renga noted her position and convinced her dont worry sexy Sitha, he is a nice fucker.

Just a little pain in the starting and then you will be in heaven. She somewhat convinced herself and tried to tell something, but her words were blocked by Renga’s cock. She turned her head and waved his hand saying to be gentle…… but Muthu enjoyed her afraid eyes and laughed loudly, hold her waist tightly with his hands, placed the head of the cock right at the opening of her pussy. Mari was squeezing and fondling her boobs while Renga fucking her in mouth, Juices were flowing continuously from her vagina. Muthu started pressing her waist towards his cock and his cock to her pussy. With a loud shout aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann….arrrrrrrrrrr……he slided his cock inside her with a huge thrust.

Only half his cock was inside, Mom cried with pain aaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn…….. her mouth wide opened, her eye balls bulged out and black round went up showing complete white balls of eye turned to red with pain due to the severe pain she bitted Renga’s cock in her mouth and he too panted in pain aaaaaa.aa………… u bitchhhhhhh………….. The area was filled with a loud sound like a bomb blasted.

Muthu did not showed any pity and started going in and out, after some 10 strokes his cock was fully inside my mom, while Renga pulled his cock out of her mouth. Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes some blood oozed from her pussy. A pinching pain in her pussy walls made her almost unconscious but the forceful strokes of Muthu was not allowing her to go unconscious also. Her eyes were half closed like someone fully drunken and bite her lower lips.

Muthu kept going in and out his full foot length cock, after fucking her for half an hour slowly he found the walls of round small pussy was relaxing and got stretched. At the same time my mom started moving her waist and again started sucking Renga’s cock in passion. She started moaning in pleasure again which made satisfied three beggars, that she is now ok. She looked at them with lust that she wanted more. Mari went below the table and started to insert his finger in her ass. Then he started to finger fuck her.

Mom was gasping air bearing all the internal deep pain like this for the first time. After a fifteen minutes of fuck he pulled his cock out completely, blood started flowing from her pussy. Then he again inserted it completely in and started moving his hips to and fro in a slow and steady motion. By the time Renga also started ramping her mouth slowly. The sounds like ummmmmm….. anhh…… were coming out of her mouth. She had totally lost her conscious of what she was doing, this made her pussy go crazy and started moving her hips to and fro in rhythm. After fucking her slowly for 15 minutes he saw her vagina was stretched nicely so he pulled it out.

At the same time Renga also pulled his cock from her mouth and get down from the bed. But Mari was still playing with her ass, boobs and navel like a child, mom also encouraged him by caressing his head. Now they started to change the position. Now its Renga’s turn to ramp her ass. He spread her legs wide opened and took the position in between her legs with his erected long cock in the hand. Muthu inserted his cock in her mouth which was mixed with his precum and her juices, she loved that mixture, ate all and started sucking with great pleasure and Mari started to bite and fondle her swelled boobs and played with her belly button. She was ready for everything now and started sucking Muthu’s long black cock nicely. Renga placed the head of his cock in the opening of her tiny pink asshole.

Holded her waist firmly and pushed his cock with a wild force. He made a harsh sound aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrghhhhhh…….due to the solid tightness of her little ass. At the same time mom made a loud cry aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ……….rrrrr…. with her mouth stretched up to her ears inspite of the big cock in her mouth and her eyes almost popped out. But Renga’s cock was just 3/4th the way inside her pussy and she started to shiver due to the unbearable pain in her ass, then after some slow strokes his cock fully entered her tight asshole. He holded for some time, blood oozed from the side walls of her ass. In the mean time Mari brought some ice cubes and ice water and poured it on her pussy.

This sent a shocking wave inside her body and it made her pussy to shiver in cold and it little bit shrinked her pussy. Then Mari Started to suck her pussy vigorously, this act made her more aroused and started to push her ass to meet the renga’s cock, this act continued for some fifteen minutes and yet again my mom had a shivering orgasm. Mari drunk all her pussy juice.

Both Muthu and Renga looked exhausted but my mom didn’t. So they lied down on the floor. Now it is Mari’s turn to fuck my mom. He said that he was now happy, mom asked why, Mari said “now it is only u and me”. Mom smiled and welcomed him to fuck her with a great passionate lip kiss. Mari made mom to lie on the edge of the bed and placed his cock on the edge of her ass and slowly started to penetrate his cock in my mom’s ass, though she was fucked by Renga in her ass, she found it difficult to accommodate his cock, it is because Mari’s cock is little bit fatter than that of Renga’s. In contrast to other two Mari was very passionate towards fucking mom, after several strokes he got inside mom, the strokes slowly stretched her asshole. He fell on her for a minute and he started to fuck her in a great pace, she enjoyed the fuck thoroughly as her moan said it all mmmmyessssssss…. Uhhhhyyyyesssss….. llllikkethatttttt… fuckkkkkk…. It…. After some twenty minutes of fucking. Mari pulled his cock out and blood slightly oozed out of her asshole.

They all were very tired and they rested for some fifteen minutes. Mom lied on the bed and 3 of them were lying down. They discussed something and Muthu asked mom, Sitha why don’t we try some new position, as mom was ready for all, she said yes. This is the biggest mistake she committed because that position is going to fuck the hell out of her. Mari lied on the edge of the table and asked to sit on his cock, without much difficulties Mari’s cock entered her pussy, she wanted the nice fucking to be continued so she moved her hips up and down fucked herself, then he made mom to lie on him. After that Renga came behind her and placed his cock towards her, mom thought that he was going to penetrate in her ass, but he started to penetrate in her pussy.

She wanted to say something but was muffled by the mouth of Mari. He locked her mouth with his mouth and started sucking it harshly. Renga started moving his hips back and fro quickly, as he settled down to rhythm. Renga started his ride stroking his back up and down. In a fraction of minutes mom was drowned in passion river making sounds ummmmmm…… anhhhhhhhhhh. …n…..i…..cc……e. ..fu ck….. ….hard morrrrree…. then came the real hell, Muthu stood on the table and placed his cock on the entrance of her ass hole. Mom was terrified and tried to scream but Mari holded her head tight for a kiss.

Somehow she released her mouth and said please don’t do that. Mari told her “just bear a pain for little time and u said that u are completely ours today and more over this is our only chances please satisfy us”. She bit her teeth and murmured you guys are shutting my mouth by this point every time. Then she said please Muthu please be slow, as it will hurt a lot. Now they were happy and Muthu slowly started to enter her hole. It created a huge pain to my beautiful mom but she was somewhat able to control her pain. After 20 minutes of struggle mom’s hole accepted Muthu’s cock completely in. Then all the four lied motionless for a minute in a position of mari lying on the table on his back mom lying on mari, Muthu lying on mom’s back and renga standing infront of the table.

Then slowly they started to move their cocks inside mom’s pussy and ass, after some two minutes of fucking they all looked comfortable and mom also started enjoying. Then slowly three of them increased their speed and they started stroking with full force. The speed made my mom scream like bitch eeeaaa… ann……. haaa….. oooooooo…. mmaaaaaaaa… anhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm……. ummmmmmmmm… unnnnnnnnaaaaaananan ………. eeeeeeee…. oooooeeeeeeee…… yaaaaa…… her sexy voice was giving them more power and their cocks began to grow in her holes ready to be filled.

After 30 minutes of fucking one by one shot their heavy gallons of loads in her holes. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhh……. dont t…..ake….. out….. please……..unnnnnnnn anhmmmm ……. They took their cocks out after draining their cum deep in her holes and saw their cums oozing out of her holes mixed with her juice and blood. Mari took the oozing cum of them and swallowed some and spit some in her mouth, she also swallowed those. On seeing all this I cummed myself. Both of them liked the taste of the mixture. Mom was tired enough, but beggars cock didn’t loose its rigidness and they were ready for another round. Now they changed positions. My beautiful mom was not prepared to another round but she was convinced and fucked asusual.

After that till morning they fucked her asshole and pussy continuously in turn by turn and in various positions without any break, because they don’t want to miss the golden opportunity. She lost her consciousness sometimes but their hard fuck made her to come again to conscious. But she thoroughly enjoyed this incredible fuck. Next morning when they got ready to go, she gave them a very good blow job, they all cummed deep inside her pussy and I’m sure that their cum must filled her entire womb and I’m sure that their sperm will penetrate her egg.

Then I dropped them in the temple and gave them some money, but they returned the money and said it was the happiest day, so they don’t want the money. When I returned home I saw mom was just out from shower and she was finding it very difficult to walk, then she gave me a hug and said thank you for your wonderful birthday present. And she said that she will also give me a very good birthday gift for me on my birthday.

After the incident of my mom fucked by beggars, me and my mom became much more interested in each other and fucked almost every day. But my mom feared and requested me not to bring any outsiders and she told that it might land us in big trouble if any one comes to know about this. Then as usual I shared the incident in the internet and I got lots and lots of response from many readers. Then while chatting with them I became close with one of the reader Rajesh (name changed) and started chatting with him regularly.
[+] 1 user Likes xxxbbbaaa's post
Like Reply
Good Updates.
Like Reply
no upper class fuckers please, it will spoil the kinkyness
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply