Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuckhubby
Hi cuck hubby here love to chat on kinky stuff with strangers on my wife and if we find a genuine decent person we do proceed with meet him..
[+] 1 user Likes Rishicuck's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hello ping me i am interested
Like Reply
(04-12-2021, 05:04 PM)Rishicuck Wrote: Hi cuck hubby here love to chat on kinky stuff with strangers on my wife and if we find a genuine decent person we do proceed with meet him..

if you want your hot wife to be fucked in front of you as per your fantasies in dirty hot hindi roleplay get in touch 

amitmurya03; my hangout

usually online 11pm onwards
Like Reply
(04-12-2021, 05:04 PM)Rishicuck Wrote: Hi cuck hubby here love to chat on kinky stuff with strangers on my wife and if we find a genuine decent person we do proceed with meet him..

Hi there. 
Love to chat with cuck husbands about their hot wife. I m 34 Aniket. We can chat on skype.
Like Reply
Hello guys, i have a doubt, is cuckold couples really here? Because most of guys who ping me as cuckold couple are fake n all they take about their fantasy.. even when I show proof of my other cuckold couples they are not willing to share their contact or even not making their wife (if they real) to chat with me. So it seems most of them are just fake single guys who talk about their fantasy in the name of couple
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 10:48 PM)Vetrimaran Wrote: Hello guys, i have a doubt, is cuckold couples really here? Because most of guys who ping me as cuckold couple are fake n all they take about their fantasy.. even when I show proof of my other cuckold couples they are not willing to share their contact or even not making their wife (if they real) to chat with me. So it seems most of them are just fake single guys who talk about their fantasy in the name of couple

true.... mostly couple are fake here

[quote pid='4570456' dateline='1641275343']
Share Means Care !

Any cuckold wanna to share her wife ,GF to get hard romantic fuck her ...
Wanna to share fantasy about her *(Roleplay, video sex,...)
Anyone here who is Cuckold and like to share their cuck dark fantasies , confessions and waana talk about his fantsy?

Come inbox with ur  fantasies and confessions and have fun????

Hi I am independent male any couples and housewife need personal male for her satisfaction if u like I'll stay with u together

I understand your fantasy will make u enjoy.
HOPE WE WILL HAVE FUN

Privacy guraanteed
Hangout id - alokprabhakar838;
Telegram-@Alok123aaa
sex
[/quote]
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 10:48 PM)Vetrimaran Wrote: Hello guys, i have a doubt, is cuckold couples really here? Because most of guys who ping me as cuckold couple are fake n all they take about their fantasy.. even when I show proof of my other cuckold couples they are not willing to share their contact or even not making their wife (if they real) to chat with me. So it seems most of them are just fake single guys who talk about their fantasy in the name of couple

why dont you change it , to bring in your wife as well. you are a hypocrite to save wife/gf/pussy in cupboard and looking for others. Why dont fuckign change it your and be real and let others fuck ur pussy? Why complain ? want to get lucky  and then complain ?
Like Reply
[quote pid='4672267' dateline='1643995127']
Well , it may be true to a great extent , but there are genuine Cucks galore . Only thing is that cucks also seek a bit of surety before opening up as you must admit it's a risky thing to do. I have also had started of sharing fake pics of wife to begin with and trying to enjoy the feeling of cuck , but eventually the thrill waned off .But then there was a very skilful so called 'bull 'who somehow went along with the fake stories and built trust in me and we met and then I confessed and actually showed the real pics of my wife and since then have been enjoying the real awesome feeling of cuckoldry . But still have not got to the point where I could see her fucked . 

[/quote]
Like Reply