Poll: Catfight+ sexfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
pooja hegde
85.71%
6 85.71%
disha patani
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

pooja hegde vs disha patani sexfight and catfight story
pooja hegde vs disha patani
Two the hottest women in Bollywood
Will destroy each other in a brutal sexfight and catfight
Story will follow
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Two hot women against each other in brutal sexfight and catfight
Story will follow after the poll

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: i6hvrivbsw761.jpg]
[Image: 69cdujjz03081.png]
[Image: Disha-in-a-bathing-suit-flaunt-curvaceous-body.jpg]
[Image: main-qimg-55d301f2b994b666318940dd45551c7e.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote and comment please

[Image: images.jpg]
[Image: disha-patani-in-Swimsuit.jpg]
[Image: EGYJgrb-VAAEZQo-J.jpg]
[Image: dishap11.jpg]
[Image: 258413939-661790568143438-9065068559278860420-n.jpg]
cheap photo albums 500 photos
Like Reply
Vote and comment please
Story will follow
Comment tell me plot that you want the story to start

[Image: o5nka9ntu4171.jpg]
[Image: fc3b6f833fa6489dd03f2b2149171250.jpg]
[Image: pooja-hegde-looks-scintillating-in-black...626583.jpg]
[Image: Beautiful-Indian-Model-Disha-Patani-Hot-...hoot-7.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-design-48-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Story will follow after the pol
Vote and commente

[Image: maxresdefault-1.jpg]
[Image: 260869659-2155726141226201-8935708654772437419-n.jpg]
[Image: FFItu-Q2-Xw-AU7-STc.jpg]
[Image: eeba8f6f3105735a5ec7e2775e04eaa8.jpg]
[Image: pooja-Hedge.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote and comment
Story will follow

[Image: o5nka9ntu4171.jpg]
[Image: disha-patani-in-Swimsuit.jpg]
[Image: pooja-Hedge.jpg]
[Image: Beautiful-Indian-Model-Disha-Patani-Hot-...hoot-7.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-design-48-1.jpg]
[Image: maxresdefault-1.jpg]
Like Reply
pooja hegde vs disha patani
Pooja Hegde was happy in her life, one morning pooja wake up wake and became nude and came in front of the mirror and said I am one of the hottest women in India but I had lot of competition my main competition in Bollywood is Disha patani she is a woman I hate because of her hot body, pooja look at her hot abs body suddenly her phone ring, pooja pick up phone up it was a big producer from Hollywood, the producer said can you come to my hotel VIP room I want you to part of my next Hollywood film, hearing this pooja hegde was happy, pooja said I am going to come to your room and I am going to make you so happy that you will never forget, the producer said this my address of my hotel and came to my VIP room I will wait for you in my room. Pooja Hegde was happy she is getting Hollywood film, pooja decided to go to the gym loss same Wait before meeting the producer, pooja went to the gym at night and start exercising very hard her whole body became very sweety, pooja exercise for 2 hours after exercising pooja went to the locker room after entering the local room became nude and enter the shower room, after entering the showroom pooja 20 minutes later suddenly pooja hard a noise, pooja look back it was a woman.
Disha patani life was going great but her film career was not going great she was not getting good films because of competition from pooja hegde, one morning disha patani wake up became nude and came in front of the mirror and said I am a very hot women but there is one woman who is destroying my life because of this women I am not getting good films her name is Pooja Hegde I hate the bitch I want to destroy her whole body, suddenly disha phone ring, disha pick up the phone it was a big producer from Hollywood,the producer said I want you to be part of my next film can you come to my hotel for meeting I am vip room I am waiting for you and I want you too part of my next Hollywood movie, disha patani said yes sir I am will come to your hotel room and make you happy after that I will do your film, then Disha decided to go to a gym to exercise before meeting the producer, disha went to the gym, disha enter the gym and exercise for 20 minutes, disha became sweaty and went to the gym locker room, after entering the gyms locker room disha became nude and enter the shower, after entering the shower room disha patani see a woman inside the showroom taking shower look at the women and came close to her she recognize her it was Pooja Hegde nude taking shower,

Pooja hedge look back and see Disha patani standing nude, pooja hedge came close to Disha patani and said how are you doing I hear you not getting work, Disha patani was shocked to see Pooja completely nude her hot muscular body made her even more jealous, Pooja look at disha patani hot muscular body, pooja said you are very nice body disha patani, disha patani said yes I know it's nice it's better than yours, in response pooja came close to disha press her whole body against her, both womens boob and abs pressed against each other, the shocked pooja came close to disha and said what did you say about my body, disha patani couldn't say anything, suddenly pooja grab disha ass and said nice ass, in response disha also grabbed pooja ass, both womens pressed there boobs against each other, disha ask do you want to fight, in response pooja said yes but not today I have some work, both women smile let go each other step back came out of the shower nude dress and left the gym, after coming back to house Pooja hedge got dress and when to the producers hotel, pooja came to vip penthouses and Ring the door bell, the door open the producer bring pooja hedge inside the room pooja kiss the producer, suddenly the door Ring the producer went to the door and open the door a woman enter it was Disha patani, Pooja look at disha patani and said what is she doing here, the producer said I have got both of you hear because I am not sure which one of you to cast in my film, Pooja smile came close to the producer and said I am more hot than disha she is no match for me, disha patani also came close to the producer and said this women is nothing front of me I can fuck her anytime anywhere, pooja hedge said fuck me you bitch I will fuck you so badly you beg me to fuck you, looking at this situation the producer said ladies please don't fight and destroy you body I have solution go to my bedroom and sexfight each other I will stand out side may the best women the winner of your sex fight the winner actress of will be the actress of my film, both women wanted to the room the special bedrooms designed for sexfight,
Pooja hedge and disha patani look longingly at each other and enter the room, locking it behind them. Once inside, Pooja whirls disha into herself and initiates a passionate French kiss as pooja hedge begins squeezing on disha patani's clothed breasts. Then, Pooja broke away all of a sudden .Her eyes full of lust for disha, she begins doing a striptease as she gyrates her hips and dances seductively while removing her clothes. She first removes her silky red blouse and tosses it to the side. Next to go was her black skirt, which joins the blouse. When finished, Pooja stood, in all her Goddess-esque glory, clad in an all red ensemble consisting of a transparent bra, leaving Pooja's breasts visible, lace g-string bikini bottom, lace garter belt and silk stockings, along with black high heels. Pooja reaches out and takes disha patani gently by the hands, leading her toward her, then tenderly kisses her on the cheek. Passion evident in her voice, Pooja speaks.I want you to fuck you so bad! Are you ready for me to fuck the living daylights out of you, beautiful?"

Barely able to contain herself as she gazes upon the beautiful sight in front of her, disha approaches Pooja, planting a passionate French kiss directly on her lips.Disha patani said i want you too, Pooja," she breathes, stepping back slowly to dance sensually to a slow rhythm pounding inside her head.Still swaying sexily before pooja hedge, she slowly peels off her black button down shirt and then her tight fitting black leather miniskirt, to reveal the ensemble underneath.

Disha wears an all black ensemble consisting of a see through bra, panties and garter and stockings. She hops up onto the bed, motioning pooja hedge to follow her. Sidling up to Pooja as she kneels down on the bed, disha breathes, "Let's try this, shall we?" as she unhooks her stockings from her garter and fastening them to Pooja's garter. Excited by the prospect of the close quarters battle implied by disha's actions, Pooja unhooks her own stockings and fastens them to disha's garter.

The two hot women gaze at each other longingly until, as if at an unspoken signal, they come together in a mutual, bone-crushing double bearhug. They fight for dominance on the bed, grunting and moaning as their limbs exert pressure around each other, cutting off each other's breathing. Their stockinged legs brush against each other's as Pooja leans forward to suck and lick at disha's neck. Disha leans forward to do the same....It was a sight to behold: Two stunning ,lust-filled the two goddesses rolling around on the bed, flesh to flesh, almost as if one and trying to conqueror each other in sexual warfare. The passionate sounds of ecstasy in the form of the beautiful women's moans of desire and ecstasy for one another echo off the walls incessantly. The lovely scent of Pooja hedge and disha patani in mutual heat mixed together to permeate the room with a sweet ,intoxicating aroma. In their close proximity, Pooja and disha could feel each other's hearts seemingly pounding out of their chests in lust for their foe. As they struggle so fiercely together, the opponents periodically became so lost in one another, that they tended to forget they were fighting at all. After rolling on top of the sweat soaked satin sheets of the bed for what seemed like a delightful eternity to the combatants , Pooja ended up on top of disha patani. She relinquished her grasp around disha patani One's back and reached behind her own back to grab disha patani's wrists. After fighting to shatter the lock she had on her, Pooja was at last successful in pulling disha's hands apart and breaking her bearhug. Now with a firm grip on disha's wrists, Pooja pins disha patani's hands firmly at her sides. Pooja takes advantage of her new found advantage and rise her upper torso up slightly.

Pooja hedge smiles sexily looking down upon disha patani and speaks as she breathes heavily, "Oh my God, you are so beautiful, disha! It almost breaks my heart that I have to defeat you!Retaining her grip on disha, Pooja begins madly kissing, licking and sucking on disha's already hardened titties, soaking the delicate see through material of the bra in the process. Meanwhile, Pooja starts tightly grinding her pantied womanhood into disha's in a sensuous swirling motion, keeping close contact as she sexually stimulates her gorgeous opposition.

Pooja said Just relax and let me take you to Heaven, disha! After I finish you off, it won't take me long to join you!Who said you were gonna finish me off, you slinky little sexpot?" Disha cooed seductively to Pooja hedge as she lifted her legs, wrapping them around Pooja's thighs, locking them tight to grapevine her while meeting her sexy opponent's pelvic thrusts with her own.

Pooja desperately tries to free her legs from disha patani's but to no avail as disha patani twists her wrists madly in Pooja's grip to break free. Pooja hedge tightens her grip around her opponent's wrists, beginning to grind herself sensually against disha's chest. Disha proceeds to fight harder to break free of Pooja's hands and shortly the women's arms exert themselves fiercely, fighting for dominance. Unexpectedly, disha rolls over so she is straddling Pooja, who sits up violently to stay in the game; disha patani manages to force Pooja's hands behind her back, leaning forward to suck furiously at her foe's unprotected breasts.

Pooja leans her head back, eyes closed and biting her lower lip as disha bathes her sensitive breasts. Pooja's was the very face of pleasure. Moans of sheer delight escape her mouth as disha has her way with her bosom. Under different circumstances, Pooja wouldn't resist disha patani manipulations in the least, but rather encourage them. But Pooja was a fighter and she wasn't about to succumb to her foe, no matter how much she may like to. Pooja puts up a fierce struggle to free her hands from disha's powerful grasp. Eventually, Pooja is indeed able to wiggle out of her predicament. With control of her hands regained, Pooja viciously shoves disha backward on the bed. As disha patani was momentarily stunned, Pooja hedge pinned her shoulders down to the luxurious satin sheet covered mattress with her long nylon encased legs and hooked her ankles together behind disha patani's neck .Having temporarily lost control of her arms, disha flails her legs violently, trying to connect with her opponent. Despite the flurry, Pooja is able to hook disha's stocking encased legs underneath her arms and keep them there. Disha patani was effectively restrained for the time being. Maintaining her control over disha, Pooja quickly unhooks their stockings from each other's garter belts. Disha bucks fiercely trying to get out of her predicament, but Pooja holds her at bay as she pulls the seductive see through panties of disha down to her knees, revealing her lovely mound. Pooja lustfully observes her adversary's sexy, near naked form and addresses her.

"Oh, disha! I want this so badly and I'm sure you do too! Enjoy yourself honey, I know I will! Pooja leans forward as far as her body would allow. Pooja hedge was able to get just enough extension in her back to reach disha's waiting womanhood with her mouth. Pooja plunges her tongue into the depths of disha patani's steaming hot love hole and lick it's inner walls passionately, as though her very life depended on it.

Disha patani gasps and sucks in breath as she feels Pooja's tongue enter her, sucking and licking hungrily. She begins to desperately squirm and writhe so as to effectively retaliate against her opponent's attack. Somehow, she eventually manages to coil her legs around Pooja hedge's torso underneath her armpits, locking her legs together and squeezing powerfully, working her thigh muscles together. Turned on by the choked moans coming from Pooja hedge, she licks her fingers, slapping Pooja's ass cheeks with both hands, taking pleasure in the startled yelps of pleasure she elicits from her. Tearing Pooja's panties from her, she continues to slap Pooja's ass with one hand while plunging two fingers of her other deep into Pooja hedge's snatch, pumping furiously and working her clitoris.

Cloud nine was the only way to describe what the enamored Pooja was experiencing. Overtaken with passion, Pooja's head thrashes around violently while disha patani skillfully stimulates her womanhood and clit, disha patani stinging slaps on her buttocks only serving to intensify her already overwhelming enjoyment. Disha's diligent handiwork left Pooja hedge's love hole tingling with unfettered delight and begging for release. Pooja's intense screams of extreme pleasure further drive a satisfied disha's efforts to bring about her defeat. An inner war was now being waged within Pooja hedge. She was fighting two opponents: disha and herself. Pooja knew if she didn't do something soon ,her desire for blissful climax would inevitably get the better of her. Despite disha's iron grasp of her legs around Pooja's upper body, Pooja hedge still had the use of her arms.

As agonizing as it was to do so, Pooja pries disha's hand from her stimulated snatch and catches the other as it tries to deliver another open handed blow to her bare ass cheeks. This left the two in an awkward situation that amounted to a standstill. Pooja had disha's wrists within her clutches, but disha's legs had a vice like grip around Pooja's upper torso. Burying her elbows between disha's luscious legs and her own body, Pooja spreads her arms outward with all her might, hoping she could successfully break disha patani's leglock. Somehow, she musters the strength to accomplish her objective .For a moment, the women stare at each other, both almost at a loss as to how to put her opponent away.
Then, Pooja decides to take a chance. One that could pay off or spell her own demise. She leans slightly to her left side, drapes her right leg on top of disha's bare breast, and grabbing disha patani's legs, pulls her up toward herself until the competitors were pussy to pussy. Both women sigh in utter pleasure feeling their wet snatches joined as one.

Pooja begins humping and grinding her naked crotch into disha's, hoping she could endure her beautiful adversary. This wasn't the extent of Pooja's assault though. As she works disha's womanhood over, Pooja playfully rubs her silky nyloned right leg and foot across disha patani stomach and titties, and takes disha's own stocking clad feet and begins soothingly massaging them while sucking on her toes.Bathed in sweat, the two combatants women feverishly continue their erotic battle, both women determined to emerge victorious. Lost in the throes of ecstasy, disha throws her head far back, uttering loud moans of pleasure as Pooja hedge mercilessly attacks her aroused womanhood while expertly stimulating her feet and chest. Disha patani's cries encourage Pooja hedge to steep up the intensity of her assault, humping her opponent with renewed vigor. Looking deeply into Pooja's eyes, disha sees the unmistakable look of excitement as their combat apparently takes its toll on Pooja hedge as well. Her determination to come out on top reasserting itself, she pushes against Pooja's chin with one leg while grabbing both of her foe's with her hands, pushing her backward in an uncomfortable angle. She tears the nylon stockings to gain freer access to Pooja hedge's feet.

Disha patani massages the woman's feet feverishly, just as feverishly sucking Pooja hedge's toes and caressing the areas between with her tongue. By this time, both women are hopelessly lost in their mutual ecstasy as they steadily wear each other down. In a ditch effort to gain an advantage, disha hauls herself upward, pinning Pooja hedge beneath her while their crotches are still pressed together. Tearing off pooja hedge's bra, disha patani proceeds to grind herself against pooja's bare chest, leaning forward to lick hungrily at her neck and earlobes.

The two lust ravaged combatants lie together as one on the luxurious bed. Consumed by their shared desire for one another ,they had become but sexual animals in intense heat, craving ultimate satisfaction. Their impassioned screams echo deafeningly through the room as they were both on the brink of sweet release. Disha patani had the definitive edge at the time, with pooja underneath her sweat drenched body. She thrusts her wet womanhood into pooja's with all she's worth, pooja hedge wholeheartedly returning the favor. Trying to gain a second wind, a spent Pooja suddenly decides to allow disha patani to push her advantage over her. Pooja knew she couldn't hold out for too long, but she needed to recuperate and prepare for one final all out erotic assault on disha patani.Then, Pooja hedge ceased fighting. Pooja allows disha to unmercifully hammer her with crotch thrusts and grind her rock hard breasts against her own. As she lies still on her back, trying to regain her strength while simultaneously shutting off the extraordinary pleasure she was experiencing, Pooja actually encourages disha, leading her to believe she was finished. Her eyes glazed over with lust, Pooja looks up at disha patani and speaks to her, her voice trembling with desire for her opponent.

"Oh, disha patani! My Goddess! How foolish of me to think I could beat you! You're just too much woman for me! You've almost got me beat. Finish me off, PLEASE! Make me your bitch, love! Pooja hedge was anything but finished. Or so she hoped.pooja's words are music to disha's ears as she continues her assault, sensing both women are on the verge of climax and it's but a matter of time before one of them are pushed over the edge. Locking her legs tightly around Pooja hedge thighs, disha patani coils her arms firmly around Pooja's midriff, grinding herself into her adversary even more fervently as she kisses and licks at her neck and earlobes.

Losing herself in her ecstasy, disha finds herself under her foe's erotic spell, saying in between kisses and licks, "Pooja, you have such sexy legs, and such soft skin.... you're such a sight right now, did you know that? Squirm for me, honey, I want to make you CUM!"With that, disha kisses Pooja hedge with an open, wet tongue.

Disha's erotic manipulations gradually depleted Pooja hedge will to fight. Nature was taking over, as was her desire to achieve climax. Fortunately for Pooja, she had in her one last burst of energy and was prepared for her final assault on disha. Pooja thrills in the passionate French kiss of her new found lover ,almost wishing it to never end.After disha breaks away, Pooja gazes up lustfully at the lovely, glowing face of disha patani and says, "Oh God, you're a beautiful woman, disha patani! Every inch of your body is sexy! I could stand to lie here with you like this for a very long time!"

Tears almost come to the eyes of Pooja hedge, as she admires the lovely visage of disha. It almost broke her heart to keep fighting and perhaps defeat disha ,but the combatant in Pooja wouldn't allow sentiment to stand in the way of victory. Thinking her opponent was finished, disha patani ceased in even trying to keep Pooja subdued. It was only a matter of bringing Pooja to orgasm and relishing her win over Pooja hedge. Pooja hedge had very different plans, however.

Disha patani sexily continues grinding her womanhood into Pooja's enflamed snatch as Pooja hedge responds with more than favorable moans of pleasure. Pooja smiles sweetly at disha as in thanks of disha patani attention and slides her hands down disha's back until she reaches her firm butt cheeks. Sensuously, Pooja rubs and squeezes on disha's ass, prompting approving sighs of enjoyment from her. Disha was in for a surprise, however.Without warning, Pooja raises her right hand and swings downward with brutal force, connecting solidly with disha patani's ass. An agonized disha patani screams aloud, the blow having had a definite affect on her. Pooja repeats the process numerous occasions, eventually turning disha's buttocks beet red. Near tears, disha reaches behind herself to rub at her sore buns. This was Pooja's golden opportunity.

With disha preoccupied , Pooja slides out from under disha patani's body, which was the easiest of tasks with both women's heat filled forms soaked in their own sweat. After getting out from under disha, Pooja pounces on top of her body. Pooja locks her adversary in a textbook sleeper hold.With the move firmly applied, Pooja hedge whispers in disha patani's ear, "I'm sorry I had to spank you. It had to be done, love! Regardless of what happens here, you've already won something, disha: My hate! Pooja hedge rocks her upper torso back and forth, disha in tow, trying to lull her into rest.

As frustrated as she felt having her advantage slipped out from under her, disha discovered there was something about the hold Pooja hedge had ensnared on her that turned her on incredibly. As time went on, she found herself drawn deeper and deeper into Pooja's spell of seduction as Pooja rocked her body back and forth, steadily wearing disha patani down and edging her closer and closer to climax.

Eventually, try as she might, she was completely spent and unable to break free of Pooja's sleeper hold.... and she could sense the faintest throes of her orgasm coming. Pooja smiled sweetly at the look of utter pleasure on disha patani's face; disha could tell Pooja was touched by the sweet sight of disha's lovely countenance contorted in ecstasy. Leaning forward, Pooja kissed her tenderly on the lips, breathing, "Just let it happen, my beautiful creature," as she ground her sweat covered body against disha's. Now totally lost in her passion, disha found the only thing she could do was to succumb to Pooja's skillful stimulation as Pooja hedge breasts and womanhood abraded mercilessly against her.Closer and closer Pooja edged her to release.... until, finally, disha found herself screaming....

"Fuck ME, Pooja! OH SHIT! FUCK ME! FUCK MY BRAINS OUT! OH FUCK! OH GOD! OH! OH! OH! OH! Pooja! Pooja fuck me your superior women I am nothing front of you And with that, disha came harder than she ever had before. The sexfight was over. Pooja hedge fuck disha patani 10 minutes more and than Pooja grabbed disha patani and took her out side the room, the producer see both women came out of the room, Pooja throw disha patani nude sweat fuck body at the producer feet and said I fuck this bitch, the producer said the film is yours, both the producer and Pooja wanted to the room and fuck each other, disha patani 10 minutes later got up and wanted to her house,
Disha patani came back to her house humiliated and defeated, disha cried all night and went to sleep, at morning disha patani wake up and when to the shower came out of the shower nude came out of the shower nude and came ib front of the mirror and said I will destroy Pooja Hegde in a brutal catfight, then disha patani called pooja hegde and said pooja hedge I you to fuck me in response Pooja alright come to my house I will fuck you, immediately disha patani went to pooja hedge house, after coming to pooja house disha patani knocked the door, the door open Pooja hedge said please come inside the house, disha come inside the house, both women look at each other with lust and hate, disha patani said can we go to a private room, pooja smile and said let's go, both pooja hedge and disha patani and enter a private room pooja hedge said please sit sofa, disha patani sit in seat and pooja also seat, disha patani smile and said bitch I am not hear to fuck I am here to destroy you, pooja hedge smile and said you no what I no you here to fight because I humiliated so badly I now you will come here for revenge,
Pooja stood up and grabbed disha by the shirt, lifted her a little bit and slammed her back in her seat. She tilted her head and smiled down at disha who nodded as if acknowledging pooja's initiation of the fight.

"Oh well then, disha patani sighed. She got up, grabbed pooja's shirt and threw pooja back in her seat. "Then there you go!"She let out a little giggle as pooja mockingly nodded her head, getting up from her seat so they were standing in front of each other, disha patani in dark gray slacks and a light gray blouse with long sleeves that was cut off at the shoulders; her midriff showing two inches of flesh. She stood with her head tilted to one side not really looking at pooja hedge's eyes but sizing her up. Pooja hedge was doing the same but she was in a pair of tight black tights with red blouse with plunging neck line.

"Well then," pooja said looking straight at disha patani. Well.I guess there's no more to say, pooja smiled.Disha also smiled and said No there isn't, is there!"Both women grabbed the other by the shirt and slammed their bodies together. Still looking into each other's eyes, each was trying to force the other back. Suddenly, disha shifted her hips and threw pooja down onto the couch. Getting on top of her, disha closed her eyes and with all her strength ripped pooja's shirt open down the front."You bitch!" Pooja screamed as she reached up, grabbed disha's hair and threw her to the floor. "I liked that shirt."

Falling on top of disha, disha pulled disha's top down, baring her breasts. Disha arched her back as she bucked, pushing pooja off of her. Pooja rolled over and got to her feet, pulling her own ripped blouse the rest of the way off and throwing it aside. Disha rolled backward, hopped to her feet, then pulled her top off and threw it in pooja hedge's face. Disha ran forward, driving her shoulder into pooja tight stomach, wrapping her arms around her thighs as she lifted, carrying her back and slamming her into the wall! Snapping straight up, disha lifted pooja folded over her shoulder she dumped her headfirst to the floor. Pooja arched her back, letting out a groan as disha straddled her stomach and dropped down with her knee's pinning pooja's arms to the carpet.

"Hey tough girl, open you're eyes," disha sneered as she slapped pooja twice. "Now, do you still think it was wise to pick a fight?"Pooja silently looked up, seething about how easily disha had gotten the better of her. "I'll tell you what;" disha went on, shaking a finger in pooja's flushed face. "This could go nowhere else. Provided a few things..." Grabbing pooja's hair, disha patani hauled back on it, pulling her head up as she slapped her in the face! "Want to know what it is? First, you apologize for starting start a fight. Second, tell me how much better looking and more talented I am." Slapping her face again, then sitting up and raising her arms and flexing, she added, "And tell me how much stronger I am..."But before she could finish, pooja swung her legs up and hooked her feet under disha's arms, then pulled her down. Disha patani did a quick backward roll, popping back up to her feet, as pooja hedge rolled over on her side and got up rubbing her cheek. Disha again tried for the shoulder block, but this time pooja moved out of the way and the 'Seventh Heaven' star went sailing facefirst onto one of the love seats. Quickly jumping on disha back, pooja felt her tring to wriggle out but she fought hard to stay on top until she got disha patani face on one armrest, then pulled it up by the hair and slammed it down, stunning her.

Sitting on disha's back, pooja smiled for the first time, "Now what was all that stuff you were talking? First, why don't you scream for me little doggie." Rubbing her hands on the back of disha's neck, then grabbing her by the hair she hauled back, forcing disha patani to scream. "Good Doggie," pooja laughed. "Now, should I apologize, oh, hmmmm, duh NO!" Pooja slapped disha patani in the back of the head. "Gee, that didn't work, let's try this!" Putting a hand on the back of disha's head, pooja hedge drew back and smacked her again, this time in the ear. "Better! Well, for me anyway. Now what was next? Oh yeah, your beauty! Well, honey you don't hold a candle to me...and you're not that great an actress as a matter of fact, either!"

Disha put her palms on the armrest and tried to push up, bucking her body as she did, but pooja kept a tight grip on disha's hair and started riding her like a mechanized bull "Whooeee! This is fun, but it's gotta stop," pooja said as she brought her free hand down and punched disha in the side of the head. "Now, about the last thing you said about being stronger? I don't think so!"

Pooja grabbed two handfuls of disha patani hair but just as she did, disha patani caught her wrists and twisted as she pushed her butt up. Both went tumbling off the couch; pooja landng hard with disha on top of her. Disha threw both elbows and hit pooja three times before she scrambled away to catch her breath. Disha's matted hair clung to her face so she slicked it back as she glared at pooja who was crawling toward the other love seat disha patani leaped at pooja but she moved at the last second and disha only hit the couch. Pooja rolled away laughing, "God you're dumb" got back on her feet and tried to kick disha patani who got her arms up, blocked the kick and caught pooja's foot, tripping her.

"Don't call me dumb, you slut," disha hissed as she pounced, but pooja knocked her away and both got to their knees and went for the other's hair. They stayed on their knees, shaking each other's heads until they finally toppled over to the floor. Disha patani rolled on top of pooja and slammed her head on the floor, screaming, "Say it! Say you give, bitch! Pooja rolled disha over and bounced HER head off the floor, yelling, "NEVER! You say it; admit I beat you!Not a chance," disha said as she flipped pooja over again and nailed her with a punch. Disha patani rolled off of pooja and tried to sit up, but pooja still had her grip of her hair and pulled her back down. As disha drew her fist back to punch, pooja got in a punch of her own, then pulled disha down on her side. But pooja couldn't get on top of disha patani who held her at bay with one hand pushing up under her chin, eventually forcing pooja hedge onto her back where she planted a knee in her stomach as she rolled onto her with her hands wrapped around pooja's neck!

Pooja continued to pull disha's hair trying to get her off her, but disha ground her knee into pooja's stomach and pooja had to let go. Disha patani threw a leg over pooja, settling her ass on pooja's stomach as she tightened her grip. Pooja began waving her arms frantically, as she felt spit from disha's mouth dribbling on her forehead as disha shook like a dog with a bone, banging her head on the floor. Bringing her hands a little higher, disha pressed her thumbs under pooja's jaw. "You are so done for! This is finished, sweetheart. I beat you!" Pooja's eyes started rolling to the back in her head as her arms dropped to her sides as her body jerked up, then collapsed back down. Disha patani let go and sat up, looking down at pooja's pale face. She brought her hands up to her breasts and wiped the sweat from them, flicking it down onto pooja hedge's face.

"Thought you were competition for me sweetie? Not in your lifetime," disha laughed as she got up and stood over pooja hedge who still hadn't moved. A smile creased disha's beautiful face and she purred, "Don't you come looking for me again because what you get will only be worse, you dumb bitch!" Disha patani turned and walked away, picking up her torn blouse as she strode to the mirror to make herself presentable. Disha flexed and posed in front of the mirror, her well-defined biceps and rock hard abs tensed. "Dumb bitch, she never had a chance," she muttered.
"I had more than a chance," pooja hedge growled as she rose and slammed disha patani into the mirror so hard her forehead cracked the glass as her boobs pancaked on the cold mirror. Disha patani was shocked how much pressure pooja hedge was putting on disha as her entire body was flat against the mirror to the point where her skin was turning red. "Ever hear of acting?" Pooja hissed in disha patani ear. "Well that's what I was doing! You really think you could beat me THAT easy? No way, no how!"

Pooja started driving punches into disha patani kidney's making disha patani scream. Then pooja pulled disha off the wall, turned her around and slammed her back against the mirror and nailed her with a punch low to her belly that doubled her over. Disha looked out of it, her eyes closed, her mouth gaping wide open as pooja held her up by the throat.So how about it disha, do you give? Or shall I keep pounding you until you can't say a word? But before you answer, here, let me return a favor!" Pooja pulled disha's face in between her breasts and rubbed it around, wiping the sweat off her using disha patani's face as a towel, then slammed her back against the mirror. "So, what's your answer?Fuck you!" Disha spit the words in pooja hedge's face with a spray of saliva.Pooja spit right back in disha patani's face, then went for the old knee to the stomach but disha grabbed her under the knee and brought her own knee up, catching pooja flush between the legs with her own kneelift. Pooja's face went pale as she crumpled to her knees gasping and clutching her pussy with both hands. Disha leaned back against the mirror to catch her breath, feeling the burning in her body from the kidney punches. Anger gave disha patani the energy to pull pooja hedge up by the hair and slam her chest into the mirror, then she wrapped her arm around pooja's throat from behind and started beating on her kidney with wild punches.You like that bitch? There's no way out for you now!" Disha patani screamed, her cheek pressed to pooja's as she leaned against her back.Suddenly, pooja hedge turned her head and bit disha patani's cheek, hissing, "There's ALWAYS a way!"

As disha grabbed her cheek, pooja spun and nailed her with an uppercut that put disha down on her back. There was trickle of blood from the corner of disha patani's mouth as she tried to get up, but she collapsed and her head lolled off to one side as pooja got up and stood towering over her like the conquering heroine, shaking her fist and screaming down at her, "Hope you've learned your lesson about fighting women your own size." Pooja nudged one of disha's bare boobs with her foot, watching the soft flesh roll on her chest. She liked it so much, she did the same to the other boob before planting her foot firmly in the middle of disha patani's chest."When you do start that fight, you WILL lose," she said, putting her hands together and shaking, playing to an imaginary cheering section. Then she bent down and picked disha patani's head up by her limp neck, slapped her face to be sure she was alert enough to hear what she said. "And don't you ever forget that!"

Pooja dropped disha's head before going to retrieve what was left of her tattered shirt. As she bent down to get it she was tackled from behind and slammed facefirst onto the love seat.I'm an actress too, you dumb slut," disha roared, holding pooja's face in the cushion as she reached down and ripped her bra off. "And a better one than you!" she grumbled as she grabbed pooja hedge's boob and squeezed.

Pooja planted her hands on the love seat and pushed back, throwing disha patani off. Disha patani landed on her back, knocking the wind out of her. Turning around as fast as possible, pooja hedge hands found disha patani's bra and ripped it clean off her, her fingers closing around disha patani breasts. But disha patani fought back as she grabbed two handfuls of pooja locks and turned pooja over onto her back, then lifting herself up, disha slammed down onto pooja hedge's chest, breast-to-breast and belly-to-belly!.

"How'd you like it?" Disha cried. "You wanted to feel these beauties? Well, here they are in all their glory!" Disha was forcefully pressing her boobs down on pooja's, getting grunts and groans until pooja was again able to turn disha and put her on her back."I felt them, now it's my turn!" Pooja said, keeping a firm grip on disha's hair as she lifted her body up and slapped her bare breasts down on disha patani who gasped when pooja did it a second time, then again as she moved up and down, her breasts rubbing and her hard nipples causing more annoyance to disha patani. While pooja was doing this, she turned her head to one side and closed her eyes for the effects of the long fight had taken a toll on her. She very carefully aiming her boobs on top of disha patani and pushing down on disha's chest, causing disha patani to scream in frustration. Pooja hedge's gritted her teeth as her attack was taking almost as much of a toll on her breasts as it was on disha patani's.

Letting one hand go from disha's hair, pooja started slamming her fist into disha patani's side while disha was hitting punches to pooja's sides as well. Disha patani was rolling her body and landing punches until pooja hedge ended up being rolled and got her arm trapped under disha! Now disha patani began really laying into pooja hedge's sides who couldn't punch back; all she could was try and put her elbow in the way of disha patani's fist until she somehow got her arm free or trapped disha patani's arm

Disha patani thrust her chest out into pooja's and pooja fired back with a boob-butt of her own. The two women were both on their sides so they let go of the arm trap and each locked their hands behind the others neck with their cheeks compressed into the others cheek as they tried to push the other back using only their boobs. Being better “armed” in this contest, disha started winning the battle, slowly forcing pooja hedge back down onto her back."I knew those pathetic boobs were no match for mine," disha patani said as she suddenly lunged upward, bringing her chest onto pooja hedge's face. But pooja hedge kneed disha in the ass and rolled over, ending up on top of disha. She grabbed her by the ears and nailed her with a head butt that crossed disha’s eyes and made her see double for a few seconds.

Pooja stood up shaking her head, then reached down and pulled disha up to her feet. Disha slumped over so much, that pooja had no problem nailing disha patani in her free-hanging breasts with her knee, then as soon as her foot touched the floor, she sprang into another kneelift with her other leg!"You know something, you did prove your boobs were better than mine,” pooja hissed. “Big freaking deal!" She stood disha up straight and nailed her with a spinning heel kick that send disha patani slamming into the wall face-first. "The deal at this is who wins the fight me or you, and not who has the best boobs. I guess what means it won't be you!"

Disha suddenly pushed off the wall and tried a roundhouse kick, but pooja ducked and as disha patani's leg swept over her head, she rose up into a punch that nailed disha patani square on the side of her jaw. Disha patani crashed back into the wall and if it wasn't for the wall being there, she’d have been sprawled in the next room wondering if she’d ever get back up! As disha turned around in slo-motion, she was hit with a straight kick to the stomach and she doubled over forward with her ass against the wall, her head bowed gasping for air.

"Oh did that hurt? Bet you wish you could just curl up in a little ball don't you, pooja hedge teased as she pulled her foot out of disha's belly and then caught disha under the arms as she started to fall. "I promised you a beating and a beating you will get!” pooja hedge said as she started landing uppercut after uppercut to disha patani unprotected face until she finally straightened her up and nailed a kneecap between disha patani legs that almost flattened her ‘mound of Venus.” disha patani gurgled insane with pain as she started to crumple but pooja hedge still wouldn’t let her drop, driving two more needless punches to disha patani's already beaten and battered bloody face.

Finally, pooja nailed a ‘heart punch’ right between disha patani's boobs, then stepped back and let her drop to the floor where she started kicking disha over her entire body as she stared at the mirror, then picked pooja up and threw her backward, sending her crashing right through the two way mirror. Smiling, pooja hedge grabbed disha patani hair and pulled her up, the week disha can fight back, pooja put there finger in disha patani pussy and start to fuck her and in 10 minutes disha patani burst cum, pooja smiled and said I fuck you bitch, disha patani said you win please let me go, pooja smiled and said all right, pooja punch disha in the face and abs 10 time and thrown her out of the house nude, then the nude pooja hedge came in front of the mirror and said I am the real women I win.
Pooja hedge win .
Like Reply