Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horny Husband looking for married fellow mates - Anything but bit realistic angle
Greetings Folks,

I have been a FSI, exbii, xossip lurker for years, always had a thing for these adult forums but you all know we seldom open up and share. I kow many discuss fantasies etc and random pics sharing etc etc. While it is all fun but it is not my thing. 

I don't know if there are husbands out there whose wife will kill them if she found but they still have this kink to discuss about wives and just in general as decent buddies which we can not do in real life actually with real friends. I wonder if there are any horny hubbies whose wife reluctantly allow then pictures all face less and they love to share with fellow hubbies who are in same boat. L

It is just a try and an attempt to find fellow decent educated folks in the online web with slught kinky or honry side. Let's accept it we all have it. However, I prefer not be in totally random or unrealistic fantasies. Would love to chat if you are up for it. 

Greetings!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Well, it all starts from unrealistic fantasies first. Generally wife's do not approve of such kink of husband's.
Love to witness my Heart sex
[+] 1 user Likes luvpain's post
Like Reply
(19-11-2021, 07:27 AM)luvpain Wrote: Well, it all starts from unrealistic fantasies first. Generally wife's do not approve of such kink of husband's.

Agreed to some extend. However, I seen some very extreme ones here and I was may be people just do it for the sake of shagg. 

Largely you are right wives usually resist.
Like Reply
(19-11-2021, 12:22 PM)hornyhub Wrote: Agreed to some extend. However, I seen some very extreme ones here and I was may be people just do it for the sake of shagg. 

Largely you are right wives usually resist.

lets talk on hangouts : eroticindiancouple88
Like Reply
Since xossip time 2015 I met many husband who are in kink about talk about wife and share pic face less nude some are still good friend online all over world from USA, Australia, Canada, India and Nepal we still talk about wife and there sister iin law. We share lots of pic of wife and show her on cam face less nude and yes my wife know I share her face less nude she don't mind it's face less.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20180418-163056.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20180415-084555.jpg]
Like Reply
(22-11-2021, 08:25 AM)Pussytimes Wrote: Since xossip time 2015 I met many husband who are in kink about talk about wife and share pic face less nude  some are still good friend online all over world from USA, Australia, Canada, India and Nepal we still talk about wife and there sister iin law. We share lots of pic of wife and show her on cam face less  nude  and yes my wife know I share her face less nude  she don't mind it's face less.

thank you brother , it is refreshing to know that there are more people like us.
Like Reply