Serenity Towers
Prashant knocked on the door of 1202. It was a dark evening without electricity, and the rain continued to fall in a steady patter outside. The weather continued to be cold and windy Since he'd moved in on Friday. He knocked again, patting the damp wood with his palm. He felt a dry smile forming on one side of his face when he saw that he'd been tapping on the bulge of a wooden goddess seated on a lotus. He tapped again, mindful to not touch any of the sensitive godly parts this time, though still nobody answered. 

He ran out of milk on Saturday. Vegetables, biscuits, and noodles by evening, and all the fruit juice by Sunday morning. He went out early to restock, and found the shops closed, as the newspaper had said yesterday. All markets remained closed owing to floods in another part of the state, and the dull cyclone kept the retailers snug inside their own homes. Prashant felt everyone except him were in on some kind of a joke to starve him, and cursed himself for not being more prepared at the new place. 

After another knock on 1202, Prashant turned to leave. He was happy. Help was something he gave and never took. It was silly to up a floor and ask for sugar. He'd seen his mother do it when he little, so that's something people did often he thought as he left his house. Now it seemed stupid. Sugar was no answer to his hunger, though, when he thought about it again, he had two coconuts and he could make a sublime coconut-barfi if he had half a kilo of sugar. But there was nobody in 1202, and no sugar, so no barfi for dinner tonight. 

"Excuse me?" he heard a woman's voice from behind. "Was it you? I was sleeping, so..."

"Sorry to disturb you," he said, turning from the stairs. "I was wondering if you had extra sugar." Prashant could just see the woman's silhouette behind the door. The dim yellow light of the corridor fell on the door and the frame, masking the woman in shadows. 

"Where are you?" she asked, opening the door a little. 

"What? Oh. Down, one floor. 1102. I moved in on Friday." 

"Oh. Just wait here," she said and went inside.  

Prashant saw the woman waist shift from side to side as she faded into the house. The plaque on the door said 

Mr. DAYANAND CHATURVEDI
Major.

A light came on and lit the passageway towards the hall. Mr. Dayanand Chaturvedi's house had a different layout to his. There wasn't a passage at his place, and no pooja alcove between the hall and the living room. Prashant's hands involuntarily palmed the goddess's, and his wry smile returned when he noticed it. So this must be a 3BHK, he thought. 

Another light came on. Prashant saw the woman's ankles pace about behind the curtained entryway of the living room. Most of the hall still sat in darkness, except for a red glow by the side of a wall, which Prashant assumed to be the telephone LED. A mosquito buzzed from behind, taking deft pecks at the back of Prashant's neck. 

The curtains parted and the woman briskly walked towards him, carrying plastic bags. "That's a lot of sugar," said Prashant. 

"Haha. No. These are some vegetables," she called, halting to put on slippers. Her voice was clear and soft, though she spoke quickly. It had a tone of bubbly excitement, contrasting the twilight weather.  "Shops won't open until tomorrow."  

"I know. I shifted at the worst possible time," said Prashant. "Actually, lights in one of my bedrooms is faulty, but the electrician won't pick his phone." 

The woman hummed in agreement as she opened the door ajar. "This is a lot," Prashant said, taking the bags from her. "You shouldn't have." 

"No, it's fine. I am Anuradha," she replied, stepping outside. She was a wearing a tight yellow chudidhar without leggings. 

"I am Prashant," he said, shaking her hand. His eyes wandered over her body as he nodded, admiring her deep cleavage that hypnotized him the moment she came into view. Anuradha's breasts pressed against its cotton fabric, round and fair, the dim light slapping shadows just at the right angles, making them look rounder, bouncier, thought he knew they were—she was, perfectly still in front of him. "This is a lot, Anuradha. You might need it." 

"They are just vegetables. I don't cook, so there's always excess," she said smiling. Her lips looked fuller, as if she wore lipstick, though Prashant could tell she wasn't. 

"What's for dinner?" he asked, taking a glimpse at her hair and earrings. He felt his pulse racing by the second, as each moment revealed that Anuradha might be the most beautiful girl he might have ever met. 

"Chicken sandwiches," she said biting her lip. 

"Just that?" 

"Just that." 

"You know, I happen to be a great cook," he said looking back at the stairs. "I can making something interesting with this."

"You are? That's a gift, man" she said, smiling at him. "I can boil water to a perfection. Everything else I can burn to a perfection on the stove." She laughed, covering her mouth with her hand. 

"Anyone can cook, and with this," he examined the bags, "you can easily make paneer tikka and fried rice in about twenty minutes."

"Maybe you can, sir. I can't." 

"I am not wrong. Anybody can. If someone can lead you through the steps, it's easier than climbing out of your bed." 

Prashant felt the desperation of his plea as he said it. If the ground would crack and let him free fall ten, no, twelve stories as he watched her laugh and stop when he said those words. He could hear his heart thumping in lust and anxiety as he scanned her face, over her cleavage, on her cleavage, on the top of each of her breasts, with his mouth slightly open. Don't let Anuradha see me staring at her, he prayed. 

"You are sure about it?" she asked, looking straight at him.

"One hundred percent."

"If you are not busy, Mr. Prashant, you can lead," she made air quotes, "me through making paneer tikka." Her smile had a pinch of naughty, he thought, a sprinkle of mystery, a dash of lust, maybe? 

"I am not busy." 

"Come inside, then" she said, stepping back inside. 

This is the beginning of a new story that I'll be updating every day. It's a big story, with lots of characters and situations and plenty of action. Hope you guys like it. Comment and reply below. The starting is a bit slow, but it's going to go in variety of directions very soon ;)
[+] 1 user Likes gloop's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-11-2021, 02:48 AM)Kgloop Wrote:
Prashant knocked on the door of 1202. It was a dark evening without electricity, and the rain continued to fall in a steady patter outside. The weather continued to be cold and windy Since he'd moved in on Friday. He knocked again, patting the damp wood with his palm. He felt a dry smile forming on one side of his face when he saw that he'd been tapping on the bulge of a wooden goddess seated on a lotus. He tapped again, mindful to not touch any of the sensitive godly parts this time, though still nobody answered. 

He ran out of milk on Saturday. Vegetables, biscuits, and noodles by evening, and all the fruit juice by Sunday morning. He went out early to restock, and found the shops closed, as the newspaper had said yesterday. All markets remained closed owing to floods in another part of the state, and the dull cyclone kept the retailers snug inside their own homes. Prashant felt everyone except him were in on some kind of a joke to starve him, and cursed himself for not being more prepared at the new place. 

After another knock on 1202, Prashant turned to leave. He was happy. Help was something he gave and never took. It was silly to up a floor and ask for sugar. He'd seen his mother do it when he little, so that's something people did often he thought as he left his house. Now it seemed stupid. Sugar was no answer to his hunger, though, when he thought about it again, he had two coconuts and he could make a sublime coconut-barfi if he had half a kilo of sugar. But there was nobody in 1202, and no sugar, so no barfi for dinner tonight. 

"Excuse me?" he heard a woman's voice from behind. "Was it you? I was sleeping, so..."

"Sorry to disturb you," he said, turning from the stairs. "I was wondering if you had extra sugar." Prashant could just see the woman's silhouette behind the door. The dim yellow light of the corridor fell on the door and the frame, masking the woman in shadows. 

"Where are you?" she asked, opening the door a little. 

"What? Oh. Down, one floor. 1102. I moved in on Friday." 

"Oh. Just wait here," she said and went inside.  

Prashant saw the woman waist shift from side to side as she faded into the house. The plaque on the door said 

Mr. DAYANAND CHATURVEDI
Major.

A light came on and lit the passageway towards the hall. Mr. Dayanand Chaturvedi's house had a different layout to his. There wasn't a passage at his place, and no pooja alcove between the hall and the living room. Prashant's hands involuntarily palmed the goddess's, and his wry smile returned when he noticed it. So this must be a 3BHK, he thought. 

Another light came on. Prashant saw the woman's ankles pace about behind the curtained entryway of the living room. Most of the hall still sat in darkness, except for a red glow by the side of a wall, which Prashant assumed to be the telephone LED. A mosquito buzzed from behind, taking deft pecks at the back of Prashant's neck. 

The curtains parted and the woman briskly walked towards him, carrying plastic bags. "That's a lot of sugar," said Prashant. 

"Haha. No. These are some vegetables," she called, halting to put on slippers. Her voice was clear and soft, though she spoke quickly. It had a tone of bubbly excitement, contrasting the twilight weather.  "Shops won't open until tomorrow."  

"I know. I shifted at the worst possible time," said Prashant. "Actually, lights in one of my bedrooms is faulty, but the electrician won't pick his phone." 

The woman hummed in agreement as she opened the door ajar. "This is a lot," Prashant said, taking the bags from her. "You shouldn't have." 

"No, it's fine. I am Anuradha," she replied, stepping outside. She was a wearing a tight yellow chudidhar without leggings. 

"I am Prashant," he said, shaking her hand. His eyes wandered over her body as he nodded, admiring her deep cleavage that hypnotized him the moment she came into view. Anuradha's breasts pressed against its cotton fabric, round and fair, the dim light slapping shadows just at the right angles, making them look rounder, bouncier, thought he knew they were—she was, perfectly still in front of him. "This is a lot, Anuradha. You might need it." 

"They are just vegetables. I don't cook, so there's always excess," she said smiling. Her lips looked fuller, as if she wore lipstick, though Prashant could tell she wasn't. 

"What's for dinner?" he asked, taking a glimpse at her hair and earrings. He felt his pulse racing by the second, as each moment revealed that Anuradha might be the most beautiful girl he might have ever met. 

"Chicken sandwiches," she said biting her lip. 

"Just that?" 

"Just that." 

"You know, I happen to be a great cook," he said looking back at the stairs. "I can making something interesting with this."

"You are? That's a gift, man" she said, smiling at him. "I can boil water to a perfection. Everything else I can burn to a perfection on the stove." She laughed, covering her mouth with her hand. 

"Anyone can cook, and with this," he examined the bags, "you can easily make paneer tikka and fried rice in about twenty minutes."

"Maybe you can, sir. I can't." 

"I am not wrong. Anybody can. If someone can lead you through the steps, it's easier than climbing out of your bed." 

Prashant felt the desperation of his plea as he said it. If the ground would crack and let him free fall ten, no, twelve stories as he watched her laugh and stop when he said those words. He could hear his heart thumping in lust and anxiety as he scanned her face, over her cleavage, on her cleavage, on the top of each of her breasts, with his mouth slightly open. Don't let Anuradha see me staring at her, he prayed. 

"You are sure about it?" she asked, looking straight at him.

"One hundred percent."

"If you are not busy, Mr. Prashant, you can lead," she made air quotes, "me through making paneer tikka." Her smile had a pinch of naughty, he thought, a sprinkle of mystery, a dash of lust, maybe? 

"I am not busy." 

"Come inside, then" she said, stepping back inside. 

This is the beginning of a new story that I'll be updating every day. It's a big story, with lots of characters and situations and plenty of action. Hope you guys like it. Comment and reply below. The starting is a bit slow, but it's going to go in variety of directions very soon ;)

Good start. Hope you have the outline already.
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
good story
Like Reply
Looking good
Like Reply