Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat leads to Sins
My other story which you guys have supported through thick and thin and also at times gave up on me, rightly so, is at a point where I will keep on adding characters leading to its winding up gradually.  I had deliberately thought of not introducing incest element there.  In real life I am in 35-40 age group and it is the time when kids of your elder cousins attain youth and the worst happens when those kids turn out to be a beauty.

Though have tried to steer clear of such a problem and remind myself of the relationship by calling them beta, raaje to ensure that any “malice” doesn’t come my way. But as you would also agree, it is far easier said than done.  I wear specs, not too much power and is for distant viewing.

So I was at my cousin’s place and was just strolling on the road ahead when two daughters, both above 20s then were approaching me seeing their chachu coming towards them. It was late evening and in dim light I could see very appreciable female forms but faces were not clear. I was looking at them like a loafer and only when they came close, realized they were my nieces who had grown up in my arms.

They asked me “Chachu aise kya dekh rahe thhey”

To hide my embarrassment had to say “yaar chashma nahin pahena tha, toh lag raha tha ki tum dono hee ho but picture clear nahin thee”

This is about another niece of mine, who let us call Pooja (name obviously changed) and she is daughter of my cousin and I am her Mamu.

She has virtually grown up to be a beauty in front of my eyes. Very strong willed girl, not very tall but beautiful and padded up in right places in right amounts.  I had genuinely no “prem chopra” type intentions towards her, but one thing led to other making us commit a sin.

I got married pretty late in life and so to bide time post office hours, I would hit Yahoo Chat. As luck would have it, managed to organize a meeting with a girl (found out at the location that she was very average.)

Had she been any better, wouldn’t have been prying on chat.  Anyways, managed to meet her couple of times at Vaishali metro station in Ghaziabad and both times finger fucked her. Did it at the Metro Station, those who don’t want to believe are free to do so. I just couldn’t inspire myself to fuck her though she was ready to spread legs at first command.  Gave her gyaan of my talks of marriage and my commitment towards the girl since talks have started and all that crap.

Those marriage talks fell through and I didn’t bother returning back to her.  I had developed a decent harem of my own on Yahoo messenger and the girls were ready to enjoy.

--------

The story begins….

It so happened that once in Yahoo chat rooms, say I was in 32-33 age group then, managed to hit into some id called “Puja4u” and the chat started.  I will use initial M as in myself and P for the girl.

M – Hi Puja

P – Hi

P – ASL

M – M 30 Delhi Unmarried (deliberately used to reduce my age to have a better chance)
M – your ASL

P – F Delhi Unmarried 22.

M – So you working or studying

P – Have just completed graduation, looking for job. U working?

M – Yes mam, but right now looking for a blowjob ;)

P – ha ha ha

M – so what were your subjects in Graduation

P – Commerce

M – A girl with great figure is great with figures

P – J                        

M – With your permission my I add you to my msngr

P – Sure

Friend request was sent and accepted.

M – So Puja tell something about yourself

P – you ask

M – who all in your family

P – younger sis mom dad

M – any bf?

P – naaa

M – good for me

P – ha ha ha

M – Are you tall

P – not much around 5.3

M – Perfect I am 5.9, Jodi jachegi J

P – ha ha ha

M – r u a dusky beauty or gori chitti

P – gori

M – aaye haaye, ab toh Jodi khoob jachegi, me too fair
P – ha ha ha

M- I am average build with decent muscles and strength in key areas; tum kahin moti toh nahin ho

P – Average

M – With fat in critical areas?

P – hmmmmm

M – lovely honey

P - hmmmmm

M – have noticed that beautiful girls have beautiful moms, true in your case

P – yaa

M – She too is gori and curvy

P – oye you talking of my mom

M – ok but what I am saying, is it correct or not.

P  - hmmmm

M – your dad is lucky then

P -  oh yes.

After a bit more of chit chat we parted for the day.

Next day, as I logged in, she was already there and had sent a couple of messages to me already.

M – Jaaneman itna intezaar – honoured

P – Arrey socha thoda khush kar dun

M – Darling khush karne ke aur bahut tareeke hain

P – Achha ji – maar khaana usme se ek hai ?

M – Bilkul, shart hai ki nivastra hokar maarogi

P – Kya

M – Itni toh hindi aati hee hogi jaan

P – Tumhe nivastra karke maarungi

M – still same result sugar

P – (some angry emoticons) “shut up”

M – Gussa thook de meri jaan

P – I am not your jaan

M – hmmm phir bhi gussa thook de

P – hmmmm smiley

M – I feel good when I call u jaan

P – Achha ji

M – Haan ji

P – ok

M – Toh darling aagey ka kya socha hai

P – matlab

M – Post Graduation karogi ya phir job

P -  Socha nahin abhi

M – Phir mujhse shaadi kar lo

P – Very funny

M – Jaan – ek baat poochun

P – hmmm

M – Ever had bf?

P – hmmmm

M – lucky bastard

P – Jealous

M – oh yes. Saale ne khoob hath saaf kiye honge tumhare jism pe

P – nahin nahin

M – kyon gay tha kya

P – ha ha ha nahin

M – Phir, impotent?

P – Na na

M – How do you know? Test kiya tha kya?

P – Oye – andaaza ho jaata hai

M – darling feel karliya lagta hai, peeche se jab hug kar raha tha tab kiya tha kya

P – Main kyon bataun

M – Pata toh chaley ki kaunsa style pasand hai

P – oye

M – means touching hugging mein hardness feel ho gayi ki impotent nahin hai

P – hmmmmm

M – so u loved him hugging u from behind

P – hmmmm

M – grinding his cock on ur ass

P – hmmmm

M – rubbing ur boobs nipples

P – hmmmmm oye

M – darling hard to believe is someone is hugging u from behind and grinding his cock in ur ass will not press ur boobies. Boobies of a self confessed curvy babe

P – hmmmm

M – so like sexy babes u love ur boob being played with

P – hmmmmm

M – u touching them now

P – no

M – sajan re jhoot mat bolo. If not doing it – do it. Think of me

P – cannot sis around, door open.

M – warna kar leti…

P - …..

P – hmmmmm

M – Thanks

M - love you

P – gtg papa calling

Like this a few days passed with us being able to get more naughtier.  Now we had progressed from Yahoo msngr chat at night to chat via phone which meant could play with each other during the day as well.

Puja loved my style of chat, hadn’t shown her pics of my cock or asked for her curves in pics but we were getting addicted to each other.

M – jaan, ek baat poochun

P – pooch

M – about ur mom

P – bolo

M – she likes to show her curves?

P – hmmmm

M – with fancy blouses, deep cuts, sexy churidaars

P – hmmm

M – kabhi kisi ke saath dekha or seen her enjoying male attention in bus metro

P – bus mein metro mein kabhi kabhi

M – You feel jealous

P – hmmmmm

M – Uske fancy blouses mein kitni cleavage dikhaati hai meri saas

P – saas? 2-2.5 inch

M – gori gori cleavage, yummy

P – oye

M – sach bol yaar 2.5 inch ki gori gori cleavage sexy lagegi na

P – hmmmm

M – now think of me as 5.9 tall boy, well built overall and even better built in critical area standing behind ur mom in a bus. Tu aagey se dekh rahi hai. Ur mom is wearing a sexy churidar

P – hmmmm

M – I rub my “even better built critical area” once on her ass to test her

P – She doesn’t reacts (she says now enjoying the game)

M – I rub it even more

P – Maa ki aankhen band ho gayi

P – zor se saans le rahi hai. Boobs upar neeche ho rahe hain

M – (real mein tere bhi ho rahe hai)

P – haan kameene

M – (in real lick ur finger and rub on ur nipples – feel me licking them)

P – hhhmmmmm

M – u then see me moving a bit more ahead and placing my hand on her hips

M - bus is full and no light, dark

M – sorry mam thoda balance bigad gaya tha

P – koi baat nahin beta

M – thank you

M – I grind it even more and press her ass with my hand. We are standing right at the end of the bus, mere aagey teri mom and mom ke saath tu.  Mere side mein 3-4 ladkiyan and a few people with back towards us

P – yes

M – my other hand now frees and moves in front, your mom lifts her kurta as an indication for me to hide my hand in. I do it and start rubbing her pussy over her salwar

P – yesss, I see it

M – teri maa ki choot geeli ho gayi

P – yess

M – teri bhi ho gayi real mein

P – haan saale

M – I rub her choot harder

P – she rubs her ass on urs harder

M – I take my hand inside her salwar and rub her thighs

P – how is her skin

M – makkhan, teri bhi hogi

P – hai

M – sslllllrpppp, feel me licking ur inner thighs

P – aaahhh

M – bata teri maa kya kar rahi hai bus mein

P – usne apni panty neeche kar li hai tere liye, tu ungli kar uski choot mein

M _ (rubbing and fingering ur choot in real)

P – yes yes

M – I take ur mom’s hand on my cock and make her hold it

P – woh daba deti hai

M – Itne mein tere baap ka phone aata hai aur teri maa jhatke se seedhi ho jaati hai aur ek stop baad utar jaate ho.  Main bhi utar jata hoon aur peeche peeche aata hoon

P – mom mudti hain

M – Thanks mam for fun, we can have more. I take phone from her and dial my nmbr and leave in a flash

M – Next morning I call her

P – Hello kaun ho tum

M – Mam kal ke liye thanks, I enjoyed aapko bhi mazaa aaya hoga

P – tumne call kyon kiya

M – Kal ke liye thanks karna tha

P – kis baat ka

M – bus mein jo mast time nikla (maza aa raha hai apni  mom ko aise sochkar)

P – (YESSSS)

P – Shut up.

M – kal toh khoob maze le rahi theen aap

P – raat khatm baat khatm

M – toh phir raat ko aaun kya

P – ha ha ha….. chup

M  - aapki gori chitti makkhan skin, kasa hua churidaar suit, 2 inch ki sexy cleavage, uthey hue ubhaaar – kaise bhool jaaun mam

P – hmmmmm

M – uthhi hui gol gol ass

M – Badey Badey raseele aam jaise aapke boobs

P – chup

M – kaise chup ho jaaun, sach hee toh bayaan kar raha hoon.  Abhi bhi hairless raheti ho neeche. (real mein Puja jaan kaisa lag raha hai)

P – (mast mast mast)

P – hmmmmm

P – kya yaad rakkhoge, ek baar aayungi balcony mein, 30 second ke liye, dhoondh nahin paaye toh phir bhool jaao. 

M – ok mam but ek shart hai, kaan se phone laga ke rakhna

P – hmmmm

M – Jaise hee teri mom balcony mein aati hai, 10 seconds mein main dekh leta hoon.

M – Thanks mam. Aap housewife ho

P – hmmmm. Ab khush

M – bahut.

P – haan hoon

M – bachche hubby office school?

P – hmmmmm

M – hmmmmmm.  I cut the call and move towards your house and call ur mom again

P – kya hai

M – darwaza khol do main aa raha hoon

P – main nahin kholungi

M – soch lo nahin toh log dekh lenge

P _ main nahin kholungi

M – aaj abhi darwaza khol do, baaki main dekh loonga

P – hat badmash (mom giggles)

M – The moment I reach your house, notice that the door is left open, I just walk in

P – aa gaye ab jaao

M – I close the door behind me. Jaane ke liye nahin aaya hoon and come towards ur mom. (all this while we are still on phone)

M – I keep phone aside and let her drop her phone

P – Ouch – aaram se

Puja is on fire, she had chatted with so many earlier but this was sheer magic. She was naked and had cummed a few times fingering while going ahead with the game. As they were about to proceed further, she was called by her mom for something and she had to leave.

After some time, late night he got a message.

P – Soye hue ho

M – nahin, tera intezaar tha

P – kyon ji

M – waise hee meri jaan

M – Teri ma ko kal chodunga. Aaj tere liye gift hai

P – kya hai

M – ek photo hai,jo teri maa ne pakda tha

P – whaat

I had sent her a pic of my thick and strong boner. It was decent in length but was pretty thick, much more than regular.

P – main baat nahin karungi

She closed the chat

I was cursing myself for being so impetuous but then deep down had some belief that it is all drama. She perhaps wanted to see cock but at time of her choice.

Next morning, I got a message, you are very bad

I responded “I know but cock is very good”

Got a few emoticons of anger frustration in response

I love you muuuahhh, was my answer. And chat started.

Over next few chats I had roleplays with her wherein had fucked her mom in various roles, like a mother in law, teacher, neighbourhood aunty… you name it we did it.

M – Puja darling, guess time has come that we should exchange numbers and meet.

P – hmmmm no hmmmm may be

M – chal let us first move to phone numbers.

She sent me a number and I started calling her. I had a dual sim phone and had a number installed only primarily for yahoo chat GFs and none in family or friends new about the second number.  It was a prepaid one, so no bills.

Over a week or so, we spoke like love birds. I was camouflaging my voice and guess she was hers as I would find out much later. We would talk and talk and talk and talk. Talk spicy, sexy, naughty, dirty….

One fine day – as we were talking

M – Jaan want to meet you

P – ktini baar manaa karun

M – but manaa kyon

P – bus waise hee

M – you afraid of me meeting you, having sex and making a video

P – hmmmm

M – chal ek kaam karte hain, full public area mein milte hain. Wahan koi dar nahin.  We will meet for next 5-6 times in public area only. Uske baad agar tujhe theek lage then we will proceed

P – hmmmm

M – Chal ek kaam karte hain, Vaishali metro station milte hain

P – Itni door

M – hmmmm mere ghar ke bhi paas nahin hai.  But safe hai since less likely to meet someone known.

She understood my logic, mine was simpler, had recently played with another one so knew how much the nearby construction area helps.

P – how will we recognize each other

M – Phone hai na yaar. I will wear jeans and black T shirt and u will wear a red one and white tight leggings or pant.  No panty

P – kya

M – phat gayi

P – nahin

M – then

P – done

So the date was decided and we both reached the metro station at the fixed time. I reached a bit earlier and took a vantage position.

I was scanning all incoming babes in Red and White combo and a few left.  Then I saw one covering her face with a white scarf. I called her

M – Hi Puja, pahunch gayi

P – just uttari hoon

M – face pe scarf waali tum ho

She looked around

P – kahan ho

M – yahin hoon, keep on going straight and taken stairs to one level below. Remember only one level.

M – now crowd is going to left, you take a right turn, jaise ki call poori karni ho.

Both of us were still masquerading our voices.

M – Acchi lag rahi ho

P – thanks. Ab kya karun

M – Right ki taraf khadi ho jaao, take first left after right.  You will one elevator installed but not working.

P – haan dikh raha hai

M – privacy ke liye jaan

P – hmmmm

M – chal bahar ki taraf dekh, you can see outside and people can only see upto your shoulders.  Ab apni gand peeche kar

P – kya

M – kar na aur daba

P – mmmmmmm

Puja looks behind

M – dar mat koi nahin hai. It is in public place still private. I will walk in behind you and hug you. Darna mat.  Apni gaand rub karegi na jaan mere lund pe

P – hmmmmmm (she was enjoying it. Unknown to me she had even complied with the no panty order)

M – peeche mat mud, main hee hoon dar mat

P – aaja

I walked ahead and hugged a very gori chitti juicy body form in front of me. The face was still hidden from scarf. I just licked her ear lobes and pressed her juicy mangoes, seemed to be a 34c and rubbed my cock on her ample ass which seemed to be 36. I licked her neck.

Hmmmm …mmmmmm were the sounds

I just pulled back her tight trousers to see no panty.

I held her by her shoulders from behind and pushed her to a more secluded stopped construction site, just adjacent to the place she was standing.  A difference of a few metres meant hell lot in terms of privacy.

As we reached there, I just placed her hands on a pillar ahead with ass protruding backwards and leaned forward to press her mangoes. 

Both of us were unaware of what was going to hit us hard – very hard.

I was gyrating my cock on her bubbly ass and she was returning the favour.  My hands were now inside her top, entry via stomach and was pressing those love mounds very hard. She started screaming.  So much of chat or talking was now taking its toll, both were in heat.  I just opened her trouser button and pulled down the tight and light cloth trouser and started licking her ass hole and fingering her pussy. To my pleasant surprise found her to have followed my command and had come pantyless.

I gave a royal lick on her asshole which I could feel that she thoroughly enjoyed and somewhere it was a first time like this. The two fingers were inside her already much wet pussy. She was moaning, the voice sounded familiar but I didn’t stop or bother, who would if you have such a bubbly inviting ass in front of you and continued licking. As I was behind her she couldn’t see me.  My one hand was on her pussy and other moving up to pull her bra under her top, indicating her to remove it.  She too was an expert and managed to somehow do it and throw in front of her feet which broke my focus for a second.  I turned her around licked her navel, she still saw my crop on head and closed her eyes in pleasure.  I gave a few love bites, lifted her top around her shoulders and started sucking her boobs with a vengeance. Those sexy sexy boobs with light brown nipples were too tempting to be ignored. I then went to lick her cleavage and pressed and kneaded them.  All the while she was trying to please me by lifting her tight top over her head.

All requests and pretentions of necessity of meeting at public place for decency was thrown under the fast coming metro train.

As her top went above her head and so did the scarf or stoll that was hiding her face and just as she was about to look at her lover, she found her lips with an unseen stranger. He seemed to be a master. One hand was on her ass and found its way to her asshole and one finger went in. Saliva was being exchanged, tongues were greeting each other, lips and tongues taking turns to meet each other, both set of eyes were closed to savour the moment.  His other hand was pulling her nipple and her free hand was on his much desired tool. A very thick cucumber of about 7 inches. It felt so strong and instinctively her hand rubbed it against her pussy.

“Lund chahiye” spoke he, still kissing her

“hmmm” was the response and that was the first time that the eyes met.

“Anju tu” (name changed for obvious reasons)

“Maamu aap”
[+] 1 user Likes Dreamer0410's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My other story meaning My Story by Vinman - I am Vinman only- will post My Story here as well
Like Reply
I was shocked and so was my little girl Anju, who had literally grown in my arms. The situation of me being with Anju excited my lund far more than my conscious mind and it was getting harder and slightly jerked. Our eye contact parted and mine moved to her boobies and hers to my tool.

I went close to her. She was silent and had her head a bit bent with intense looks locked on my cucumber.

Our eyes met again for a second and in a flash we were sucking each other’s lips, exchanging saliva, rubbing each other’s assets. She was a sexy piece of a young girl for me now, no longer my Bhaanji or my niece, I was a male with 7 inches of meat and no longer her maamu or uncle.

I bend forward to suck her boobs and she moaned “maamu”

I licked her cleavage, she moaned “maaamu”

I rubber her pussy and inserted a couple of digits and she moaned “maaaaamu”

I positioned my dick on her pussy and pushed it in and she moaned “maaaaaaaaaamu”

Rest of it went on an auto pilot mode.

Maybe it was a beautiful girl that I was so hard

Was it the location, a metro station, and an army of people going to catch and alighting from metro and walking almost 30 mtrs of us

Was it cause it was my niece

Or all of the above, I was hard as steel. The speed of pushing in pistons had increased. She was loving calling me Maamu, old habits die hard. I was calling by her real name and not the Yahoo chat one.

Never erupted so soon and within a few minutes of passionate and illicit lovemaking both of us came almost together, she cummed inside and I let my glorious output spread on her thighs. Just in time. Didn’t want to father a kid who could have called me Grandpa.

Both the bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat.

As the blood pressure settled, as the heartbeats came back to near normal, as my cock subsided a bit, as her love juice flow hindered a bit, we looked at each other.

It was a look that had a cocktail of passion, shame, love, fun, sex, fear…. you name the emotion, it was part of the heady cocktail.

Then suddenly she started moving towards exit not giving me time to stop her. For some reason, I let her go and then followed her after some time and saw her board the metro train. I took the next one.

As I logged on Yahoo msngr in vague hope of her being there, found no messages for days together. Sent a “missing you” message to her. Got a hmmm in response after a day only.

As luck would have it, there was a family function organized where all of us had to go, which means including my cousin’s family. For the first time our eyes met and not knowing what to do I just smiled.

Not knowing what else to do in a family gathering she too smiled.

Anju was looking lovely in her reddish/white churidar and I was wearing a regular trouser and shirt combo. As I met her mom, my cousin and Anju’s dad, my jijaji, it was all fun. We had relatives from our paternal side which meant both my male and female cousins were present thereby making me the paternal or maternal uncle for kids. I am the youngest among all cousins which meant I was closer to ages of kids of elder cousins.

I found Anju to be more easy today, guess number of days that had elapsed had made her comfortable with the act as the shock would have dissipated a bit. Or she was a master performer who was playacting to avoid any questioning. Hard to judge girls!!

The cake had to be cut and all of us surrounded the table and it so happened that Anju and I were at the last standing adjacently. She wanted to move to some other side but I held her hand. She was looking in front, though our hands were in unison. As the focus in front intensified for others, I let go of her hand just pressed her ass. She looked at me startled and I just winked at her.

A smile was formed at corner of her lips. I indicated her to meet me on messenger, she agreed. After having tasted goods of one niece, nothing was prohibited for me. All nieces, cousins, bhabhis looked like a piece of meat, ready to be devoured to me. I had shortlisted some apart from my Anju.

The day ended with everyone going back home happy and content. We had a Whatsapp group and so many pics were uploaded on the same.

At night as I logged on the Yahoo msngr, Anju was not online as yet. I sent a Hi to her and soon got a response from her. Still going to use P for Puja that is Anju’s online name.

P – Hi Maamu

M – Hi delicious

P – Delicious ?

M – I have tasted you – remember?

She may have blushed as she sent a blushing smiley.

M – Jaan ek baat kahun, you were the best among the ones I have made love to

P – Sach mein (which girl doesn’t love her praise)

M – Haan darling

M – But was I the best among the ones you have…..

P – Maamu maarungi. Was first …..

M – Maamu ne kali se phool bana diya…

P – Love you maamu

M – Chhoti kahan hai

P – Naani ke gayi hai

M – then come on video chat with earplugs

P – Ok maamu

As she wore her earplugs I showered her with a lot of kisses and in no time removed my t-shirt and lower. I was in briefs only

P – maamu sexy lag rahe ho

M – chal tu bhi lag, kapde utaar

I almost ordered her to.

Within a few minutes she was in bra and panties.

M – Sach bata darling maza aaya tha us din

P – hmmmm

M – mera pasand aaya

P – hmmmm

M – Phir kab degi

P – she blew kisses on camera

I removed my briefs and the hard cock was in her full view.

She was in full flow and made gestures of licking, sucking the cock and all related stuff. She fingered herself to orgasm in next 15 minutes with active support from me. As the heat subsided.

M – ek baat bata, jab hum pahele chat karte thhey, you imagined Didi (her mom) doing all this

P – hmmmmm

M – Didi aisee toh nahin hain

P – Nahin hai but my imagination

M – Waise didi hain hot

P – Maamu??

M – Figure toh waisa hee hai jaisa tunay bataya tha, gori bhi hai aur deep cut blouse bhi pasand hain. Next time didi ek meri taraf se hug kar diyo

P – Maamu I will kill you

M – But I love you

P – muuahh muuahhh

M – Ek baat bata Anju apni Guddi is turning very hot.

Guddi was daughter of real sister of Anju’s mom and a couple of years elder to Anju.

P – Haan maamu, she is turning to a maal. To mera patta kat

M – tu meri jaan hai.

And then it started

He made Anju do a sexy show for him. She loved it

He made his sexy niece call him Maamu so many times in various seductive tones. She loved it.

After about 2hrs of sex talk chat – the show ended.

I slept happy having my sexy niece as my keep for some time now and also on the possibilities of having Gudiya.

Suddenly, Anju was a far more frequent visitor to our house and I was to hers. Most of the times it was “odd hours” and without anyone else’s knowledge for obvious reasons.

We did it all.

Under shower, on open terrace under sky, in monsoon shower, regular, anal… you name it we did it.

But our favourite position was when Anju was in my lap. It took us back by a couple of decades when she had started sitting in my lap for more genuine reasons. She had grown in my “Godi” and now here she was “blossoming” in my Godi.

As she got the confidence, she told me how her mom and my cousins enjoyed male gazes and “non serious” touches. The scope was expanding.

Anju now used to sing like a canary, detailing me with her mom’s my Didi’s antics. Of how she saw one of her uncles rubbing her mom’s ass in a marriage function, while her dad was away and she behaved as if nothing happened. There were several more such juicy details. Though Anju was keeping a keen eye on Didi but could not see and actual sexual intercourse. Either it didn’t happen or Didi was too smart.

So one fine day, we planned something. Anju, her mom (henceforth to be called Didi) and self went out in one of DTC’s buses. This was not the new style low floor bus but the good old DTC brigade. Delhites will recall them. As luck would have it was jam packed and didn’t have the customary row of 6 adjacent seats in the rear. The rush of people made us move in a manner where Didi was in the corner and I was behind her and Anju was adjacent to her. There were a few lowly women carrying a lot of stuff standing next to us and had cramped us even more because of the luggage they were carrying. I was wearing a regular trouser. As luck would have it, Didi’s ever inviting ass was in front of my cock.

My mind was telling my cock to not to get up since it was my Didi in front of me, whereas the stupid Dickhead had ultra x-ray vision of its own and loved the female charms in front of it. Didi was beautiful.

As the rush increased so did my pressure on her. The cock just decided to venture into unknown territory of her ass globes and started rubbing the globes. Since my front movement was necessitated owing to brakes applied and rush, I decided to move back a bit. Afterall she was my cousin. My two body parts had diametric view. Brain recognized it partially, since it was also getting influenced by my dick’s views. Such opiniated body parts I had !!!

Again the same thing happened, brakes were applied and I had to move in front.

“Sorry Didi” I whispered in her ear

“koi baat nahin Vicky” she replied, understanding why I was apologizing “Tu support le le”

“Didi yahan toh kuchh bhi nahin hai” I said to her indicating no support. The bar overhead was quite distant.

“Tu ek kaam kar, ye meri aagey wali seat ka backrest pakad le”

“ok didi”

This meant I had to lean a bit more in front which made my back come in contact with her back and more importantly my cock was trying to know her ass globes from even closer quarters.

She was now definitely feeling the hardness of my super stiff 7 inch cucumber. Since she was not asking me to move away, I decided to listen to my cock more than my semi righteous brain.

Saw a smiling Anju seeing what was happening next to her.

Some bastard riding his bike came in front of bus leading the heavy application of brakes causing me to bump into her back even with greater force and impact. She felt it surely, could see a smile on corner of her lips, thanks to the rear view mirror of the driver. I had started gyrating my cock slowly on her ass. Could see her checking Anju’s status who portrayed being lost in a different world with earplugs in place.

I just moved half an inch back and after about 10-15 seconds saw the ass too moving about half inch back. I smiled and moved back to the original position.

“Didi, aap kaho toh doosra haath bhi laga loon support ke liye”

“hmmm laga de” said a lost Didi

So now that I had permission from my didi, I let my left hand hold the bar at the headrest of the seat in front. Now she was standing between my arms. Fortunately for me the lowly women standing next to me and Anju had their backs towards us and gave us the best possible cover.

She and I kept on gyrating our respective sex organs and were oblivious to the fact that Anju was recording it all, in garb of listening to music.

“Didi” I again whispered

“Bol” she slightly turned her head and gave me a sideways look.

“Aap bahut achche ho” I smiled

“mujhe pata hai" she smiled back.

My hand in front of her, just touched her stomach for testing and finding no adverse response, just started journey northwards, to be met by her hand, pushing it back to the handle in front.

“Bus ki vajah se” I said

“hmmmm” she responded.

So it was game on for me.

She was wearing a deep cut churidar with extra deep cut at the back. Didi is very fair and has silky smooth skin.

I looked around, moved her chunni a bit aside and gave a peck on her fair back.

She again looked sideways to have me in her peripheral vision, I leaned forward.

“yeh kya tha” she asked

“Didi aap itne hot lag rahe thhey control nahin hua” I gave a harmless defence.

She didn’t know how to react. But I did. I pressed my cock more in her ass.

“kameena hai tu” she whispered

“Thank you” I responded and could see a smile. She moved back to her original position.

All good things come to an end, mine too did. Our bus stop came and we alighted from the bus, completed the job and came back. The return journey was less eventful.

As we reached home, Didi asked Anju to get some cold drinks and something to eat from market as it was me her Mama who had come to visit. Like a decent, innocent girl, Anju left, but not before having her mobile on video mode, and keeping in such a manner that some action can be captured if everything worked out. Before leaving, she winked at me.

I closed the door and turned back.

“zzzttaaaccckkkk” got a slap from Didi, forehand cross court, her right hand making a very strong contact with my left cheek.

I was bewildered.

“Kya hua didi” I could manage

This time it was turn of backhand cross court, with back of her palm hitting my right cheek.

“kya kar raha tha bus mein tu” she shouted at me

“aapko nahin pata kya – aap bhi toh enjoy kar rahe thhe” I said softly.

“jhoot mat bol” she thundered raising her hand for another one.

This time I held her hand and said “Didi aap enjoy kar rahe thhe that’s why you ask me to keep both the hands on bar in front for better contact”

Now it was her turn to be awkward

“Tu kyon kar raha tha” said she

“bheed thee and Didi aap bahut hot ho, ruka nahin gaya”

“Saale teri badi bahen hoon, cousin hee sahi par bahen toh hoon” she said, but less fuming now.

“Sorry didi but control nahin hua, woh woh dekh kar”

“Kya dekh kar”

“Wohi jo touch kar raha tha main – bahut mast shape hai aur size bhi” I was almost smiling now with glint in my eyes.

“Chup kar”

“Didi sach kahe raha hoon – it felt great, aur didi aapki skin bhi mast hai” I was unstoppable now.

“Woh kaise…” was all she could manage before I answered “kiss ki thee na bus mein”

She blushed so badly, not knowing what to do.

I moved ahead, not knowing that I could be so courageous and before she run away to some room, hugged her, since she had turned to go to the room, I held her from behind.

“Chhod de Vicky, maar khaayega”

I was rubbing my cock on her lush posterior “maar dena Didi par thoda maza kar loon”

I licked her back, she had no chunni but was in same deep cut suit. I licked her hard, very hard. She felt my cock, it was hard, very hard.

I had almost a vice like grip on her. Instinctively, one hand moved to her boobs and one to her pussy and hands started their game. She was still trying to wriggle out but to no effect. Didi was 45 then but looked 37-38. I continued pushing her to a corner and then suddenly she fell on the bed behind her with me on top of her. Seizing opportunity, I just sealed her lips with mine. She was waiving her head, I was on top of her, holding her hands with mine and as the kiss disengaged, just moved down south to lick her neck, upper bossom, cleavage.

She didn’t shout much but was saying “Vicky nahin, mat kar”

“Didi karne do, aap mast maal ho, love you… were the type of words that came from me”

I was giving long big hard licks on her cleavage. She used to wear deep cut kurtas showing ample cleavage and upper bosom.

As he was going for the kill, the doorbell announced its presence.

“Shit” I said aloud

Didi got up, just getting her bearings right to meet the visitor and opened the door to a smiling Anju. Nothing else happened. I came back home.

Next morning I called up Didi. I had calculated that none would be at home at that point of time since Anju was taking tuitions for competitive exams.

“Teri himmat kaise hui phone karne ki” was the opening remark

“I am sorry Didi” I said politely

“kya sorry” she still thundered

“mujhe laga you were enjoying in the bus, toh chance le liya”

“tune socha nahin ki teri bahen hoon main, mere ghar mein hee chad gaya”

“Didi bahen toh aap bus mein bhi theen” I still continued my regular tone.

“chup kar” she was not relenting.

“Didi ab aap mukar jaao, but I saw a smile on your face, jab hum close contact mein thhey”

“Aisa.. aisa kuchh nahin tha” she was now on verge of stammering.

“Didi jhoot mat bolo, aapko maza toh aaya thaa, ab aap jo bhi kaho. Ek baar jab main peeche ho gaya thaa tab aap khud peeche hue thhey, touch maintain karne ke liye” I continued now in more positive terms.

“nahin nahin…. Toh kya” she was trying to act defiant.

“kuch nahin didi. Meri didi itne hot jism ki maalkin hai ki murdon mein jaan daal de, meri kya aukat hai” I started flattering her, with divine belief that she would fall for it.

“chup oye .. teri bahen hoon” said this time a much more relaxed didi.

“Sach kahe raha hoon didi. Aap itnee haseen ho, ekdum taraasha hua jism hai ki kya bataun. Badi bahen ho, isliye chup rahe jaata tha, otherwise aap apni lal kaali designer sari mein jahan chale jao, tabahi macha do”

“bas kar bas kar Vicky” she was now enjoying the flattering and could imagine her smiling.

“Didi ekdum makkhan skin hai, gori chitti lovely skin. Itne pyaare curves hain” I continued.

“koi aur baat kar”

“kaise karun didi, jabse mere uska aapki ass se contact hua hai, meri toh neend ud gayi hai” I was not going to stop.

“hmmmmm”

“badi badi gol gol, soft bhi aur hard bhi” I was on a roll here “Ab aapko Didi toh bulaunga par didi ki tarah dekh nahin sakunga” I confessed

“phir kya sochega” she said and I could visualize her understanding the blunder she had committed.

“meri jaan, bilkul waise jaise sexy Sunny Leone ke liye sochta hoon” and added “love you Didi”

She was laughing now.

“bas bas Vicky – bahut ho gaya”

“Didi but aapse akele mein aisee baatein toh kar sakta hoon, didi jaan” I played innocent.

“kabhi kabhi, zyada nahin” she instructed me

“pakka didi” I promised.

“Didi agli baar bhari bus mein kab chalen” I continued

“chup oye” said a pleasant Didi.

“Didi ek baar sochke ki main aapke peeche hoon aur rub kar raha hoon, pyaar se Vicky bol do” I pleaded

She kept quiet and then came a husky voice “Vickyyyyy” and the call got disconnected.

I smiled as the call ended. Over next fortnight, it was very very hectic in office. Just couldn’t focus on Didi or Anju and my other girl friends.

One fine day I got a call from Didi.
Like Reply
“hello Vicky”

“hello didi – kaise ho aap”

“kahan thaa bhai itne din – bhool gaya apni Didi ko” said she

“Didi aapko koi kaise bhool sakta hai, baaki sab kahan hai” I casually asked.

“Sab apne apne kaam pe gaye hain, bor ho rahi thee”

By then I too had moved to a more secluded spot in office.

After a few more minutes of talk, I said “muuahh muuuahhh muuahhh”

“oye ye kya hai” she asked

“apni jaan ko kiss kar raha hoon”

“chup oye”

“Didi us din you enjoyed taking my name while pressing your ass” I asked pointedly.

“hmmmmm … Vicky galti ho gayi thee mujhse, isliye thoda bahut allow kar rahi hoon” she reasoned

“samajh gaya didi, but I love you”

“hmmmmm”

“Didi means aap mujhe ass boobs kiss sab karne dogi barring sex”

“sab kuchh nahin”

“mujhe jawab mil gaya” I smiled.

“Didi what are you wearing”

“salwar kameez – kyon kya hua”

“Didi do ungliyon ko suck karo”

“kyon” she asked

“karo na yaar – karo”

“hmmmm”

“ab apne nipples pe directly rub karo, 2-3 baar repeat karo”

“hmmmmmmmmmm” she complied

“soch lo main lick kar raha hoon aapke nipples”

“hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

“Didi nipples chuswaaogi na apne bhai se” I asked

“hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” was the response

“Didi mera naam lo – Vicky choos mere boobs”

“Vicky choos….”

“ssllllrrppp – Didi Didi imagine my choos raha hoon”

“hmmmm”

“imagine Didi aapki cleavage lick kar raha hoon”

“hmmmmmmm… Vicky bas kar”

“Didi mera lund pasand aaya tha bus mein” I was blunt with her

“hmmmmmmmmm”

Didi got a call from Jijaji and we had to disconnect.

Something very interesting happened in March that year. There were three marriages in family falling in same week.

First – was in my maternal side. Out of town.

Second – was in my paternal side hence common for Didi’s family and us. Out of town.

Third – was in in-laws side of Didi. Nothing for us. In New Delhi only.

=============

Jijaji was in Bank and given it was year end closure time, he may have had to give Delhi one a miss too forget the out of station ones.

Both the families were close and the following was decided.

First Marriage – My Mom and Dad will go to represent our family.

Third Marriage – Didi’s daughters to go and if possible Jijaji to join.

Second Marriage – It was most tricky. Finally it was decided that Didi and I will go and will be joined by my real sister and her hubby to give a fair representation.

The marriage me and Didi was to attend was in Chandigarh. Mom Dad had to go to some place in UP. It was marriage of son of one of our (mine Didi and my sister) common cousin on paternal side and hence it was thought appropriate that we will mark attendance. The baaraat was to reach Chandigarh on Saturday with wedding on Sunday.

I had some work in Chandigarh so it was decided that I and Didi will leave on Friday itself. The bride’s side was courteous enough to book two rooms for us. So we were booked in the morning Shatabdi and we were to reach the hotel post completing my work. Didi was wearing a lovely churidar. The heavy chunni was hiding the lovely skin on display owing to the deep and broad cuts. Nothing major happened in train since they were sitting in the centre row of chairs facing each other. Those who have frequented Shatabdi will realise what I am talking about. The bride’s side was super courteous and had made arrangements for car at the station. I was not taking any chance. Any false move could mean catastrophe for all.

As we reached hotel in late afternoon, some lady from bride side landed just to ensure that all was ok and in order. It was then that we took note of the news that an agitation in Haryana had turned violent causing damage to property. No buses/trains were now plying in Haryana. Seems our Shatabdi was the last one to scrape through. A few more frantic calls also meant that only groom and his immediate family i.e parents and sister would travel via air. Air fares had gone through roof. It was a serious issue. It also meant that from paternal side it was me and Didi alone and we knew none from maternal side of the groom.

To make matters worse for us, the lady who had come to take care insisted that we join them for the dinner. As we returned, again with some family member joining us, came to know that the groom and immediate family would only come on Sunday morning and accordingly all rituals had to be taken care of. The entire scale of the programme had come down by several notches.

It also meant, I had Didi with me for full day and two nights atleast. As the pest left, I knocked on Didi’s door.

“kaun hai”

“main hoon Didi”

She opened it partially using door chain lock.

“is time kya kaam hai tujhe”

“kholo toh sahi”

“ja nahin kholungi”

“kya nahin khologi” now she realized the double meaning of the words and smiled “Didi you agreed to thoda bahut”

Now was the first time that she opened the door. I put my foot in. Now she couldn’t close it.

“Tu jaa yahan se” she said

“aap zor se door band kardo, main chala jaaunga. Chot lagegi woh alag baat hai” I said with head down.

She looked at my foot and then not in a mood to create a scene, she allowed me in.

As she turned around after closing the door, I hugged her.

“Meri Didi Jaan” I whispered

“chhod vicky” she tried to gain control.

I loosened my grip a bit and turned her around in a flash, back to my favourite position of hugging from behind.

“Didi meri jaan, itna sexy churidaar kiske liye pahena hai” I licked her entire exposed back.

“meri marzi” was the feeble response.

I rubbed my cock on her lush ass

“Didi aap toh thoda bahut ke liye maan gaye thhey, ab drama kyon?” I questioned

“Vicky tu samajh”

“Meri jaan tu samajh” all respect for an elder sister had gone, even while addressing.

I turned her around and kissed her bang on lips. It was a moment to savour. Lush lips of my Didi were something to be tasted. After about 40-45 seconds worth of resistance, she too stopped protesting and about a few seconds later, we were exchanging saliva and playing with each other’s lips and tongues. I continued kneading her ass globes and in between gave attention to her boobs too.

We kept on kissing like this for about 15-20 minutes and only disengaged when Didi got a call from Jijaji.

It was a short call of about 3-4 minutes but long enough to ignite her conscience which had been doused by passionate kisses. She asked me to leave.

Seeing the situation I left.

As I reached my room, got a call from parents on Agitation etc and I briefed them with all the information I had. After customary advice, the call ended.

After about half an hour, I called Didi over intercom.

“Didi main hoon”

“bol”

“A very good night”

“good night”

“Aaj yaad rakhna sapne mein kuchh ho jaayega” I said

“Kya hoga” she checked

“ab itni masti ke baad, kuchh toh hoga hee. Didi you are a great kisser”

“Bas Vicky”

“Boobs bhi mast hain” I continued

“Chupkar”

“Sach kahe raha hoon, mast size hai, 36D hoga”

“Chup kameene”

“Didi – meri girl friend banogi”

“kya – bas kar aur so ja” she smiled and disconnected the call. Not wanting to disturb her further, I decided against calling her again.

At around 3am, I felt uneasy. Had started shivering and felt feverish. Touched my forehead judge temperature. I could sense that I must be having about 102-103 degree fever. I shut off the AC and tried sleeping again, added the bedsheets etc to give me warmth but to no avail. At around 3.30am, I called Didi on intercom.

“Didi” I whispered shivering

“Kya hua Vicky” she could understand I was not normal.

“Didi bukhaar lag raha hai bahut shivering ho rahi hai” I said in a meek voice

“ok aati hoon”

In a few minutes, she changed to a regular salwar kameez and came to my room, with great difficulty I picked myself up to open the door. It was such a big effort for me.

She placed her hand on my forehead and cheek to gauge the fever and managed to realize that it was high. She called up hotel reception. The hotel sent a paracetamol but it was well past its expiry date. Didi shouted at them to no avail.

She asked them to call the doctor, he was travelling out of town. It was a season of marriages and hence he too was out. Alternatives were limited since it had suddenly started pouring. Anyways, hotel chaps did send a glass of warm milk and something to eat. It was not enough. Didi took some towel and gave me a sort of sponge bath. Somehow it had the opposite effect of the desired one. Temperature shot northwards and I was shivering even more. She got another blanket for me but I was still shivering.

“Didi” I whispered

“Bol Vicky”

“aap mere paas aa jaao” I mumbled and closed my eyes.

Seeing me shiver perhaps made her do that and she lay next to me in the bed. Instinctively I hugged her with my face in her neck. It was as non-sexual as it could have been. She stayed in the same position for about 20 minutes. The body heat was doing its job. I was shivering less now. I had started necking her.

“Didi – ab thoda better lag raha hai” I again said feebly

“hmmmmm”

“Didi jaana mat – please” I whispered

“ok”

I pulled her closer to me with our eyes almost at similar levels and said “Thank you Didi”

She smiled.

“Teri shivering aur kam kaise karun” she asked

“ek tareeka hai, par aap shayad nahin maanoge”

“bol toh sahi” she told me

“Didi apni bodies mein heat badhaani padegi”

“woh kaise” was obvious question from her

“wohi thoda bahut karke” I looked at her

“is time bhi tujhe wo yaad aa raha hai” she said

“didi heat aise hee generate hogi”

She just slapped my back and told “aaram kar”

I just snuggled into her with my face in her neck and held her hard ’’ Thank you Didi” I whispered and focused on the creamy skin in front of my face.

She kept on resisting the sensations from attacks on her neck.

I just pushed her kameez slightly to one side to expose her shoulder and licked it.

“mmmmmmm”… “no Vicky” and pull back of kameez to original position was the response.

I was trying many tricks like pulling kameez, rubbing her ass etc but she would manage to take control but allowed me to play for a few seconds/minutes first.

This cat and mouse game ensured that it was early morning now around 6am. She got up and left.

At around 8, I got up. Was feeling much better. Seemed it was a passing fever owing to sudden drop in temperature and nothing more. After having breakfast, I moved to Didi’s room which was basically next door.

“kaun hai”

“Didi main hoon”

She opens the door.

“Bukhaar kaisa hai”

“Utar gaya lagta hai, feeling better but aapke husn ka bukhaar chada hua hai uska kya karun” I responded romantically

She slapped my shoulder and laughed “chup nautanki”

I suddenly pull her close and hug her tight “sach kahe raha hoon didi jaan” and turn her around, her wrists are in one hand held over her head and I just pat her ass.

Hand moves to front of her salwar looking for the string to disrobe her.

She was agitating. I lick her back. She feels my lund on her ass. But as luck would have it, there is a call from bride’s side. The same lady who gave us company had called and was asking us to join them for some function at their end. To escape me perhaps or to douse her own desires, she said yes and asked me to join. I couldn’t say no. And for the added effect, she called her hubby and then my parents to inform of this function. All said we should go and I was instructed to take care of my Didi.

So I went back to my room and got ready. Wore a traditional Kurta Pyjama and waited in lobby for Didi to arrive.

And boy did she make an entrance. As the lift door opened, could see a damsel who resembled my Didi a lot but look far hotter. Had to actually do a double check to ensure that the lady in the sexy suit with very deep and broad cuts, not only half sleeves but bordering on noodle strap kurta was my Didi. The kurta was not very long, ending well above mid thighs and did a great job to show fine pieces of legs and ass in a tight salwar. She had taken a chunni which perhaps was for to ensure that everyone remains interested rather than hide assets. It was taken on one shoulder only.

“Vicky Chalen” she said

“Ji”

They had attached a car for both of us. Even the driver did have second look at Didi and involuntarily rubbed his cock over his pant.

As they reached the venue, they were very warmly received, I could see so many male members having a second, third fourth look at Didi. She was enjoying the attention to the hilt. I too was getting a second look from some sexy females and it was a lot of leg pulling going on.

The function concluded with lunch. Didi and I took leave where as the male members were on the verge of insisting that Didi stayed back and some females were batting for me too, but very few.

Anyways we decided to go back. The same driver again had a relook at Didi since she was looking even hotter owing to the dancing, sweating etc due to celebrations associated with a Punjabi wedding.

The groom and his immediate family were to arrive the next morning. I was not complaining. Agitations are not always bad.

As we entered the hotel lift, I just pressed Didi’s ass.

“oye ye kya”

“Didi you looking a maal” I responded.

We were at the 6th floor and another guest joined us in the lift. He was standing in front with back towards us. I utilized the opportunity to max and rubbed her ass to my heart’s content and even fingered her ass crack. She did nothing as couldn’t have anything. She could have done something, like pushing my hand away without creating a scene but didn’t do it either.

As we reached our floor, I walked as if I am least interested and moved towards my room, she thought that I was least concerned so was a bit leisurely in opening the door. Seizing the opportunity I just pounced on her, pushed her in and closed the door behind us and even before she could realize what had happened, was licking her exposed skin, a lot of it for the taking. Pressing the ass mounds, boobs, even rubbed her pussy over her tight salwar.

She was trying to get away, but I was holding her very strongly. The harder she tried, the harder my cock rubbed against her ass. After few such rubs she realized that the tool in room was of more than decent dimensions but pretext of trying to be free were to be kept. I was on verge of becoming an animal to devour her.

She was thinking that I would disrobe her, I did the opposite. Just disrobed with my 7 inch very thick cock coming full view.

Didi was still making all the right noises in such a situation but her eyes were focused and locked onto the thick cucumber available in front.

I decided to torment her more and turned back to go to my room.

She was aghast.

My cock had left an inedible impression on her mind. It was a god damn thick impression.

As she heard my door close, she called me after a few minutes,I was on my bed in birthday suit stroking my cucumber.

“Kya tha ye” she thundered

“Wohi jo aap bahut baar enjoy kar chuke ho” I was cool as a cucumber 

“Shut up” was the response

“OK” and I kept silent

“kyon kiya ye tune”

“meri marzi” I responded.

“kya bakwaas hai”

“bakwaas nahin hai – mera pyaara sa Lund hai” I said

“Shut up”

“ok” was the polite response from me.

“Didi” I said

“kya hai”

“I love you” I said

“mujhe baat nahin karni” she said

“ok” was the polite response and I kept the phone down.

She called back again.

“phone kyon rakkha” she felt offended I guess

I thought to myself she told me not to talk and then angry at my putting the phone down.

“Didi ek minute call karta hoon” I said and her temperature went down by a bit only I guess.

I wore clothes and knocked her door, as she opened it partially, I barged in.

I pushed her back and closed the door and locked it.

As she came charging towards me, I gave a light one on her face. She was aghast

“kya drama machaya hua hai” I thundered and before she could get her bearings right, I just pushed her to the wall and started licking her neck, her cheeks, her lips, pressing her boobs, ass.

After an initial protest, she too joined but a bit reluctantly.

I moved back. “Nahin karne dogi?” I questioned.

Before she could answer, I removed my lower, wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

I just held her hand and forced her to hold my cock. She held it, albeit a bit reluctantly, and then marveled at its girth. Length was appreciably long but it was the thickness and hardness that had taken her breath away. Her bosom were heaving up and down. I was looking at her with a smile on my lips.

My one hand moved over her boobs with the other one near her hand holding my cock.

“mmmmmm” she moaned as my finger rubbed her nipples. Then I decided to play tormentor.

I pulled her close and gave a long French one which she enjoyed thoroughly, licked her neck again, her cleavage, all exposed skin was shining with my saliva coating.

And when she was nearing surrender, I moved back and said “Chahiye toh mere paas aana”

I left her high and dry.

How could Vicky do it to me was the recurring question in her mind.

I went back to my room and started talking with Anju.

“hi maamu”

“hi sexy”

“kya chal raha hai mom ke sath“

“men at work”

“toh progress hui”

“tujhe kya lagta hai”

“hmmm kuchh toh ho gayi hogi” said she.

“Anju you want me to have sex with Didi. Jo tum kahogi wohi hoga”

“I wouldn’t mind as long as aap mere paas ho”

“mmuuuaahhh meri jaan” I said lovingly. “dekh thodi der mein didi khud meri godi mein aayegi”

Just at that moment I got a call from Didi on intercom.

“haanji”

“tere se baat karni hai” she said

“ abhi phone pe hoon – thodi der baad” I kept the receiver down

“Teri maa utaawali ho rahi hai chudne ke liye”I told Anju

“toh le lo Maamu kisne roka hai” said she

After talking a lot many things with Anju and turning down attempts by Didi to talk to me by ignoring her and putting down the receiver, I told her “teri maa mein bahut aag lagi hui hai”

“aapne hee bhadkaayi hogi” said a laughing Anju.

“ek din tum dono maa beti ki ek saath loonga” I said while concluding the conversation

Then I called Didi

“Haanji bolo”

bahut hero ban raha hai tu – said she.

Kya ho gaya didi

Ekdum kyon bhaag gaya tu – she said angrily

I want you to come to me – I said politely

Sun jo tu kar raha hai woh galat hai

I know – I said in brief

Samajh tu

I know. Didi waise aap bahut sexy ho, ekdum makkhan malai ho. Meri jaan ho

She said Chup but was more comfortable now.

Didi main apne room mein hoon, door is open, waiting for you. I virtually ordered her.

Hmmmm was the response and after about 20 minutes of excruciating pain, I saw the door move.

As she walked towards me, I bent down on one knee, picked up a rose flower and offered it to her “ to my sexiest Didi” and smiled.

The ice breaker had worked. She too smiled.

She stood close, my hands encircled her ample and well shaped ass with my face buried in her stomach.

As we were about to move further, her hubby called. She panicked and wanted to leave, I held her hand and forced her to sit in my lap. She had her back towards me and was talking to him. Unknown to her, I was capturing a video of the same for my Anju.

As she was talking, I opened the zip of her kameez and pulled it down and licked her back. She arched her back. I rubbed her fleshy thighs. My poor Jijaji had no idea about how she was being taken care by her younger cousin. My hands went to her milk depots and weighed each in my hand. Rubbed her nipples to make her go mad. Could see how difficult it was for her to hold her voice steady. I was now licking her neck, she was going crazy with her head movements not knowing what to do.

She loved her hubby but hated her for calling her at that time.

She hated Vicky for making her reach that state but wanted him to continue.

Women are complex creatures!!
Like Reply