Poll: Buratalfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
humaima malik
0%
0 0%
shraddha kapoor
100.00%
6 100.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pakistan actress humaima malik vs Indian actress shraddha kapoor brutal catfight sto
humaima malik vs shraddha kapoor
Pakistan actress vs Indian actress
Two hot women will destroy each other in this fight
Story will follow after the poll
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Vote and comment

[Image: unnamed-1.jpg]
[Image: 123028503-1083174918771843-6709812107149153087-n.jpg]
[Image: 727A1224.jpg]
[Image: main-qimg-9f0b983eb87e4ea0c1bf1ed6d0c9c025.jpg]
[Image: Humaima-Malik-in-Sari-2014.jpg]
[Image: Microsoft-Teams-image-51-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote and comment
Pakistan actress vs Indian actress
Comment tell me how do you want me to start the story

[Image: aecd0fe0c32614a48d417a32cd0bf1bd-bollywood.jpg]
[Image: images-5.jpg]
[Image: Humaima-Malick-3.jpg]
[Image: images-4.jpg]
[Image: images-2.jpg]
[Image: 1600x960-238492-shraddha-kapoor.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote and comment
Story will follow

[Image: Humaima-Malick-2.jpg]
[Image: unnamed-4.jpg]
[Image: unnamed.jpg]
[Image: 1f65cef4fb1446b3d9c5d75eda0820ea.jpg]
[Image: images-3.jpg]
[Image: d503c868b44f48bc6f9e6d6c103478e1.jpg]
Like Reply
Desi Shraddha kappor behad kamuk aur majeydaar hai..
Like Reply
Pakistan actress humaima malik vs Indian actress shraddha kapoor

Shraddha kapoor was not happy in her life she was not getting big rolls in Bollywood, one morning shraddha wake up and wanted to take a shower, she came out of the shower nude dipped in water, shraddha came in front of the mirror and said I am hot ass hell but I am getting older I need lots of money, suddenly her phone ring she picked the phone up it was her manager he said madam a maharaja from Rajasthan what to meet you he is in Dubai he wants you to come and meet him, shraddha said alright I am coming, shraddha booked a jet and wanted to Dubai, after caming to Dubai she wanted to the hotel Ware the maharaja was staying, shraddha came to the hotel and book a room in the hotel,at night she received a call from the maharaja he said I am glad that you have come here I have some work for you I want you to fuck women I will pay you a lot of money, shraddha said how much, the maharaja said 50 million dollars, shraddha said I will destroy this woman for you, the maharaja said I am in the hotel penthouse came and meet me, shraddha wanted to the penthouse of the hotel and ring the door,the door open the maharaja meet Shraddha and said you are hot please came in side, both the maharaja and shraddha entire the room, there was two people in the room the maharaja said this is my friend from Pakistan and her mistress humaima malik , the maharaja said both of us had a argument about about how strong out country women are he challenge me and said pakastan woman can easily destroy a Indiana women I told him Indiana women can easily destroy a pakastan woman , then we both decided let out country women fight and provide with are best, the maharaja said humaima malik is the woman you have to fuck and destroy, the Pakistan humaima said I am hotter than shraddha, humaima step back and take off her robe she become nude, seen this shraddha also take off her robe and became nude, both women are looking at each other Hot body.both woman came close to each other and pressed there boobs against each and they look at each other with hate , the maharaja said both me and my friend are going out of town for a bissness Deal so both of you will fight 4 days later in room in this penthouse we will prepare the room the winner will get 100 million dollars ,there will be a camera in the room both of us will watch the fight so go back to you room and Wait for the fight, humaima said alright right I am going I will destroy this bitch, shraddha said I am going to fuck and destroy you,then both women got dress and left the penthouse , shraddha came back to her room and sleep,at morning she wanted to the hotel bar she see the Pakistan humaima there she came close to her said pakastan bitch how are you, humaima said I can not wait to fuck you bitch, shraddha said let fight The maharaja don't need to no, humaima malik smiled and said let's fight,
Shraddha was put warning sexy white top with its neckline almost plunging to her midriff also she Ware skirt and also wearing black bra underneath her top which was quite visible form her top ,Humaima malik warning beige skirt and red top. Humaima neckline plunged deep and her lacy white bra was almost visible.

Shraddha kapoor and humaima malik took few steps towards each other eyes glaring hard into each other’s. Both girls locked their hands, fingers pressing against each other knuckles as they walked towards the elevator. As the elevator door closed humaima suddenly pushed into shraddha pressing her against the narrow elevator mirror. Humaima said I will make you clean my ass “ Before shraddha could respond the elevator door opened on 2nd floor and a guy walked in and the girls were forced to separate. Both girls waited patiently but as soon as the guy got off on to the 5th floor shraddha attacked she slid her hand through humaima’s top and squeezed her right boob. She pressed her into the opposite side of the elevator. “Today I am going to destroy your womanhood. I am going to scar you so badly that you will decide to quit life” Her words echoed in the elevator sending a stern warning to the opponent. Shraddha held her opponent against the elevator glaring at her. Humaima was caught off guard she did not think that shraddha would have the guts to do this after how badly she had humiliated her. Before humaima could counter, the elevator stopped on 15th floor where humaima room was. Shraddha retreated as the elevator door opened. Humaima stepped out and shraddha followed her.

Humaima slid her card into her Room and opened the door. The two girls walked in and hell broke loose. Shraddha attacked as the door shut behind she grabbed humaima’s hair and started to slap her with the other hand. This time humaima was ready She balled her fist and punched shraddha in her right breast and before she could recover humaima knee shot up and kicked her in the belly. Shraddha let out a moan as she was forced to step back grabbing her belly. As shraddha was forced to bend forward humaima pulled her forward by her hair and kneed her in the face. Shraddha was stunned she can be defeat by Pakistan bitch, humaima said you…”Fucking cow worshiping whore I will destroy you. Shraddha was left sprawling on the floor on all fours her right hand covering her face. Humaima jumped on her from behind and grabbing both her big breasts start to squeeze then hard. “I am going to milk your loose udders cow “ she roared as she was riding on shraddha’s back.

Shraddha was forced to go down shaking her head afraid of what might lay ahead. He head was bent low when a sudden rage of anger surged through body… shraddha snapped her head back and it hit humaima square in her face, making the Pakistani humaima topple back. Humaima fell on her round ass holding her nose which had started to bleed a little. Shraddha had gotten a break. Shraddha then charged at humaima and kicked her hard in her crotch. Shraddha kapoor heel passed under humaima malik skirt and hit her right in her pussy. It was humaima turn to scream now she held her pussy and rolled onto her stomach. Shraddha took the opportunity and pulled humaima skirt up to her waist then she pushed humaima panty to the slide and thrust her heel between humaima ass cheeks almost invading into her anus. Shraddha said Paki pig I will make sure that you wont be able to shit for weeks” humaima was stunned as her ass cheeks exploded in pain. The move did not do as much damage as expected. Humaima pulled with her hands and started to crawl away her sexy ass fully exposed. Shraddha followed her and started to lean in, to grab her opponent. Humaima turned just at the right time to her back and extending her legs out struck on shraddha thighs and crotch making her stagger back and crash into the side table. Humaima got back to her feet and before shraddha could get up again humaima had sent a cruel kick to her breast her heel striking right on shraddha areola making her shout and crash back. The Pakistani beauty humaima had the upper hand again.

As shraddha lied down against the wall rubbing her chest humaima took hold of shraddha kapoor blouse and ripped it open exposing her black bra covered breasts. Humaima grabbed shraddha hair and puled her face up…then placing her legs on either side of shraddha hips she slapped shraddha face with her panty covered crotch. One….twice……almost third time…her confidence proved to be her down fall as she swing her hip third time shraddha fist was ready. Indian girl crashed her fist into the Pakistani girls crotch making a loud sound as humaima malik crashed back onto the back holding her pussy. Shraddha kapoor slowly got back up regained her composure and jumped on her Pakistan rival who was still writhing in pain. Shraddha Straddled humaima on her bed and ripping her top open started pinching her nipples. Humaima screamed out as her nipples were under attack and countered back by grabbing shraddha breasts. Both sets of breasts were now free as the bras slowly fell off. Theirs skirts had risen to their hips as the two Asian beauties battled for supremacy.

The breast attacks continued almost for 3 to 4 mins making both women nipple sore. As shraddha was on top she tried to drive her advantage. She let her ass slide forward and placed it on humaima breasts to flatten them. Grabbing humaima hand she pulled them off of her breasts and pinned them under her legs. She was now looking down at her Pakistani opponent the table had turned. “This is where you belong daughter of a pig” she taunted as she rubbed her panty covered ass on the beautiful Pakistani breasts. Shraddha moved forward like a a tigress going for a kill and placed her sexy round ass on humaima face. Shraddha pressed down hard making sure humaima could not bite and leaned forward to get away from her legs. The struggle was almost over as humaima was finding it hard to breath. Lick my ass shraddha commanded as humaima flayed her legs. The fight would have been over there but shraddha had left one opening; her panty.

Humaima grabbed shraddha panty and pulled it up with all her might. Her black lacy panty slid inside her firm round butt cheeks and then splitting her pussy lips dug into her pussy. Initially it was just an uncomfortable feeling but as humaima tugged at the panty hard, shraddha pussy exploded in pain. She lifted her pussy away from humaima face this was just the moment humaima was waiting for and she latched onto the Indians sexy inner thigh biting down hard. Shraddha was caught in an awkward position her thigh clasped by her Pakistani foe and at the same time strong tugs on her panty were making her pussy throb. Shraddha started punching humaima hard in the head. Humaima absorbed the blows then bringing her legs pushed them under shraddha armpits and pulled the Indian girl down. As humaima was still holding onto shraddha pantys they ripped as she crashed on her back into the bed. Shraddha kapoor had a thick mat covering her pussy, which was unshaved for 3 weeks. Humaima quickly crunched up and grabbing hold of shraddha bush yanked hard and then fell backward using her weight to tug at shraddha pussy hair. The force was so hard that a bunch of her hair ripped making her howl loudly in pain tears now flowing down the Indian girls cheeks. “I am going to rip your pussy bald you fucking cow worshiping whore” screamed humaima. The Pakistan girl had turned the match on its head and now wanted her revenge.

The pain in shraddha’s pussy was excruciating she grabbed her crotch with both hands and turned around on her belly moved her hips from side to side as she tried desperately to ease the pain from her crotch. Humaima got up she pulled at shraddha skirt, which was already riding up to her waist and tossed it aside. She straddled shraddha back and grabbed her hair from behind and yanked back to pull her opponents face up. Humaima placed her round bottom still covered in white satin panty on her opponents naked ass and started to wiggle it. Taunting her opponent…”Look whore your filthy Indian ass is getting humiliated under my superior butt”. She then pulled her hair more to lift shraddha face back further then thrust her two fingers inside her mouth and started fingering her cheeks. “This is how I am going to fuck your pussy soon Indian cow “ shraddha was stunned she was getting woman handled by her nemesis but her nightmare had just begun. Humaima pulled her saliva coated fingers from shraddha mouth and arched backward pulling shraddha head back then, humaima let her fingers slide through shraddha butt cheeks and thrust them roughly into her pussy. Shraddha was stunned she was getting finger fucked by her worst enemy Pakistani bitch, “Oh stop fucking whore what are you doing “ shraddha stammered but humaima was in no mood to relent. “Bloody Indian bitch I am going to fuck your happiness now” humaima said sternly as she started to pump shraddha pussy hard. Shraddha panicked she knew what the outcome would be if she succumbed and that send chill waves down her spine.

Shraddha grabbed the edge of her bed and tried to pull free but humaima sexy butt was pressing against the ball of her back trapping shraddha down. Humaima began pumping shraddha fully wet pussy. Shraddha tried to clamp her legs closer but it was too late humaima fingers were deep in her vagina and were unstoppable. Humaima leaned forward and started nibbling on shraddha earlobes. “Don’t feel bad, India cows are meant o get fucked like this” She whispered in shraddha ears. Shraddha let go of the bed and in a desperate attempt grabbed humaima hair. She yanked them hard trying desperately to counter her opponent. Humaima was caught off guard and was puled forward. Shraddha brought he knees closer in by bending and pulled humaima hair again but this time she also extended her legs to thrust her ass and back up. This catapulted humaima over making her fall head first onto the ground in front of the bed. Humaima leges were up as she was upside down. Humaima was stunned, shraddha was infuriated and as soon as she got an opening she attacked. Shraddha pushed her fingers through humaima white panty and squeezed her crotch hard. Humaima moaned loudly and flayed her legs as she tried to escape by rolling back onto her legs. She was able to get her crotch free from her opponent but before she could escape shraddha caught her panties and pulled sideways to stop her from escaping. Shraddha brought her legs forward and as she sat on the bed she wrapped her legs around humaima torso, which was still upside down. Humaima was now trapped in an awkward position upside down with her legs facing shraddha kapoor. Shraddha attacked now pulling of humaima white wet panties and stripping her skirt. The Pakistani girl was also now buck-naked her shaved pussy at mercy of her Indian rival.

“Fucking Paki whore….I am going to beat your pussy so bad now that it will start looking as ugly as your face. Shraddha cluched at humaima pussy digging her nails deep into her thick dark pussy lips. Humaima yelled loudly tears flowing from her eyes. Shraddha was in no mood for mercy because humaima is Pakistani bitch. Humaima started kicking with her legs. Shraddha was able to dodge most of the stray kicks. Shraddha pushed her heel into humaima breast and started bending her nipples with her heels while she continued to squeeze humaima crotch. Humaima intensified her leg thrashing hoping one would connect. In their last fight it was one such stray kick from humaima ,which had ended shraddha resistance. Shraddha was cautious this time. She tightened her legs around humaima, flexing her thighs. Her toned legs wound around her opponents torso contrasting nicely against her opponents fairer complexion. Shraddha was using her feet to alternately attack humaima breasts and face as she fully controlled her opponent. Humaima in desperation started to flay her legs wildly. Shraddha let go of humaima crotch for a moment. She placed her palms on both thighs of her opponent and spread her legs. Before humaima cound do any damage with legs , shraddha bent forward and like a mad feline bit hard on humaima pussy.

Humaima yelled out madly “Please stop please stop” The pain in her crotch was unbearable. Shraddha bit don even harder as she sucked humaima clit into her mouth and started to chew on it. Humaima now started screaming and weeping she desperately tapped on shraddha calf’s pleading her to let go. Shraddha to was shivering she wanted this very moment so badly. She stopped biting but instead thrust her tongue into humaima’s pussy and started to fuck her up with her tongue. Humaima started to shake there was throbbing pain in her pussy at the same time she was feeling waves of pleasure as shraddha fucked her with her tongue. The two intense sensations pf pain and pleasure made her pussy break and she exploded, started to squirt juices as her body shook uncontrollable and then got limp as the pain got unbearable. Shraddha let go of humaima body letting it slump to the floor.

Shraddha grabbed humaima hair and started to drag across the floor towards the bathroom. Humaima body was limp. She had not choice but to crawl. Shraddha dragged her into the bathroom and sat on the porcelean throne. “Look up Bitch at your queen” she commanded as she lifted humaima’s face up and in front of her fallen opponents eyes peed into the toilet. Shraddha got up letting a few drops fall on humaima face and the pulling her by her hair tried to push her face into the commode. Humaima resisted by holding the tires. This angered shraddha, she kicked humaima hard in her stomach making her collapse. Shraddha shoved humaima face into the dirty commode. Humaima was completely broken by now she just let her body go limp as she had lost all her will to resist. Shraddha flushed the toilet, the dirty water whirled around, entering humaima nose and mouth. Humaima started coughing as she threw up in the commode. Shraddha lifted her broken rivals face up letting her cough all the water out of her lungs. The stench and the humiliation had completely broken humaima Malik body and her mind was numb. Shraddha pushed her face in toilet again and while she was holding her face down with her other hand she thrust 4 fingers into humaima pussy and start to finger fuck her. Shraddha would lift humaima’s face out just enough to let her breathe and then force her face into water again while with the other hand she was ravaging her pussy. As if to signal her final submission humaima had another orgasm her body shuddered violently from head to toe and she got limp collapsing against the commode. Shraddha flushed the toilet one more time then pulling humaima out violently threw her on the bathroom floor. Humaima had completely passed out shraddha gathered her clothes her own panty was shredded in the fight. She picked up her torn panty and shoved it in her opponents mouth “You are not good enough to lick my pussy choke on my panty instead BITCH” She took humaima lipstick and wrote across her limp body “GAME OVER” As a trophy shraddha put on humaima soiled white satin panty which fit her perfectly. She took a fresh pair of skirt ant top from humaima wardrobe, brushed brushed her hair and went down to the bar and enjoy her Victoria.
Humaima cried all night at morning she wake up and look at her self in the mirror, humaima was humidity by shraddha kapoor, humaima promise herself she will destroy shraddha kapoor,3 day later humaima and shraddha received a call from the maharaja and the pakastan said come to our penthouse have you forgotten about the fight, both women wanted to the penthouse, both man said get in the room, both of us will sit out side the room and watch in the and their is camera in the room both of us will watch you fight from out side, both shraddha kapoor and humaima Malik entire the room

"Bitch!" snarled shraddha as she pushed passed humaima and into the room, leaving her to close the door. When shraddha got to the far side of the spacious room she turned to face humaima, and slipped of her heels. The room was large with the expensive furniture, strategically placed round the edge to increase the perception of size. Humaima wore white trousers and a strappy white vest top, through which the outline of a red bra could be discerned. Shraddha was also in white trousers, with a white jacket buttoned up at the middle with a white bra and part of her stomach in view. Each wore their hair long and natural. After eyeing on another up for a few moments, the two women started to walk slowly towards one another, hands out stretched like claws. They started to circle one another, their feet sinking onto the carpet, before shraddha leapt forward like a cat onto its pray, sinking her hands into humaima's soft, long hair. Humaima brought her own hands up and took hold of shraddha's long hair. The two women began an intense hair pulling struggle as they tried to drag one another around the plush surrounding.
It was shraddha who took the advantage first by pulling humaima's head down and holding her in a headlock, causing humaima to let go of her hair. With one hand round her opponents neck, shraddha used her free hand to slap humaima's face and twist her nose. Whilst humaima squealed with pain and embarrassment at being put at such a disadvantage so early on she started to rain punches onto shraddha's backside. These were driven more by anger at her situation than aimed with intent. However slowly but surely humaima's punches started to cause shraddha some discomfort and then some pain. In retaliation shraddha used her free hand to take a painful hold on humaima's nose and started walking round the room, dragging the reluctant humaima along. At the same time, and unintentionally, playing to humaima's fear of being denied air. Shraddha cackled nastily as she thought of her superiority. This laughter was soon replaced by a pained gasp as humaima, fed up of her position drove a fist up between shraddha's legs. Despite her positioning preventing a true blow, the force with which her knuckles connected with shraddha's womanhood had the desired affect.
Shraddha instantly released her grip on humaima and placed both her hands on the crotch of her trousers. Free now humaima stood up and, having checked that she had suffered no real damage, looped an arm round shraddha's neck and pulled her backwards. As she did so, she drove her right fist into the base of shraddha's back. As a new wave of pain swept over her body, shraddha remembered where she was and realised the predicament she was in. Humaima now started to drag shraddha backwards, using her spare hand to tug on her long dark hair. Shraddha started to struggle to free herself, but humaima held her tightly and held the thrashing opponent tightly. Humaima then casually moved her hand from shraddha's hair and planted it over the Indian mouth intent on smothering her. But she did so casually and allowed one of her fingers to present itself as a target. Shraddha needed no second opportunity to free herself, and snapped her teeth into the fleshy part of the finger.
Humaima yelped with pain and automatically pulled her hand back. She then released her neck lock so that she inspect the damage to her digit. As she did so shraddha fell to the floor as gravity took hold.
"Bitch!" hissed humaima as she rubbed her finger which was sore and red, but with the skin intact. Shraddha reached back with hands and hooked them round humaima's ankles and pulled hard, so that it was now her turn to fall to the floor hard. This move came as a complete surprise to humaima who had been preoccupied with the damage that she might have suffered. The two women sat on the floor for a few moments pondering what to do next.
Shraddha took the initiative by grabbing hold of the toes on humaima's left foot and bending them painfully. In retaliation humaima leaned forward and took hold of the shraddha hair, wrapping it around her fingers, and then pulling backwards so that she was flat on her back. Shraddha squealed and let go of humaima's foot. She had no choice but to allow herself to be pulled backwards or risk loosing some of her hair. She ended up with her head resting upon humaima's stomach, unable to break free because of her opponents hair pulling. Humaima used her feet to try and pry apart shraddha's legs, but shraddha kapoor struggled and thrashed to prevent this. After a brief, and humaima soon realised, pointless struggle in this hold, humaima twisted her body and rolled her and shraddha over so that shraddha was now underneath her.
As shraddha kapoor felt her face pushed painfully into the carpet she heard humaima Malik sneer, "You sweaty ho, I bet you're more used to getting carpet burns on your back!". To reinforce her dominant position her butt and slammed her womanhood down into shraddha's back resulting in a muffled scream.
Just as humaima was about to repeat this attack, shraddha drove her feet into the carpet and pushed upwards and forwards. This took humaima by surprise and instead on hurting her opponent she started to slide forwards. She was unable to stop herself until slid off of shraddha and landed on face first on the carpet. Humaima tried to get up onto all fours, but shraddha quickly sprang forward and landed on top of her keeping her prone. Shraddha took hold of humaima's hair with one hand and pulled sharply, yanking humaima's head back in the process. Humaima felt as if shraddha was trying to pull her head off and started to thrash and squirm to break free from this painful grip. Shraddha was having none of this and drove her free hand, balled into a fist, into humaima's flank. Humaima elicited a pained groan and her struggles briefly lessened in intensity.
Having made her point as to who was now in charge of the fight, shraddha reached forward with her spare hand and used her fingers to pinch shut humaima's nose, mindful to keep fingers away from teeth. This coupled with the painful position of her head made it difficult for humaima to breath, which flooded her mind with images of past loses. Humaima's hands had been trapped underneath her and she now managed to free them sufficiently to push herself up from the floor. That she was able to do so was testament to the benefits of her working out and that shraddha was of a similar stature to herself. This move surprised shraddha kapoor who lost her dominant position and her nose pinch, but kept hold of humaima's hair. Humaima had now managed to raise herself up onto her hands and knees with shraddha lying next to her hanging onto her hair. Humaima reached out and slid her right hand under the upper part of shraddha's jacket and sunk her fingers into shraddha's right breast. Shraddha howled in pain and instinctively used her free hand to grasp humaima's arm and pull it away.
"Let go of me you dirty slut!" howled shraddha, but humaima just smiled nastily. From this position shraddha could do little but pull harder on humaima's hair, which did at least wipe the smirk from her face. But that was small compensation for the pain that was burning into her chest. Shraddha may not have been an experienced catfighter but she realised that this couldn't go on. She stopped trying to pull away humaima's hand and instead put her strength into twisting her body and punching humaima. Shraddha kapoor had been aiming for the side of humaima's' head but her pain caused her to misjudge and instead her blow caught humaima on the side of her neck. Humaima let out a howl of pain which quickly and fell away from shraddha, breaking her hold on shraddha's chest and losing some strands of hair. Now free from the assault on her chest shraddha took the opportunity to roll away from her opponent.
Now that there was clear carpet between them the two hot women took the opportunity to assess how they had suffered. Shraddha lay on her back and opened her jacket to look at her breast which didn't seem to have suffered any lasting damage. Humaima was also laying on her back massaging her neck.
"Hey, slut!" called out shraddha. Humaima painfully turned her head to look at her opponent. "The shampoo you advertise can't be all that good, as I've still got some of your hair!" sneered shraddha as she waved a hand at her opponent across which strands of hair were clearly visible.
"You'll pay for that you filthy fucking tramp!" snarled humaima as she rose up onto her hands and knees and advanced towards her opponent. Her face was bathed in the ruddy glow of sweat, hair stuck to her face and her sweat darkened top now clung to her body. Shraddha adopted a similar pose and the two women started to prowl towards one another.
Humaima reached forward with her left hand and caught hold of shraddha's hair. Shraddha tried to block the attack, but failed and thrust both her hands in to humaima's hair. Humaima then brought her other hand up to join in the hair pulling. The two women tussled and yanked at the other locks, dragging their opponents head up, down and from side to side. The air conditioned silence of the luxury room broken only by the grunts and ever more desperate squeals of pain.
With the two women leaning towards one another on their knees, shraddha broke her hair hold on humaima and instead grabbed hold of the straps of her opponents vest top. She managed to hook her fingers underneath the shoulder straps and pulled. The sweat dampened vest rapidly climbed up humaima's body and over her face, exposing her breasts encased in a lacy red bra. In a panic humaima let go of shraddha's hair and started to pull the vest down. Shraddha put her strength into one more pull to remove the vest and in doing so fell backwards with the vest in her hands, humaima lying on top of her.
Discarding the now superfluous item of clothing shraddha again grabbed hold of her opponents hair whilst simultaneously wrapping her trouser clad legs around humaima's stomach. Humaima howled with pain under this twin assault and painfully raised her head to look at her opponent. She tried to reach for shraddha's hair but all she could reach was the lapels of her jacket, not quite able to grab her opponents breasts. To try and gain some more leverage humaima pushed herself up onto her knees, still trapped in shraddha's vice like grip, but now at least causing her opponent some discomfort. Shraddha responded by applying more pressure with her legs.
Humaima let out a fresh squeal of pain as she felt her stomach being crushed, her face contorted in pain. As she looked down a source of salvation came into view. Humaima let go of her opponents jacket, bringing her hands down shraddha's body taking the opportunity to scrape her nails over her stomach. Now shraddha's face was contorted with pain, but her mouth let out no sound. As humaima's started to fumble with the waistband and fly of shraddha's trouser, the look on the Indian's face turned from one of pain to one of horror as she realised what was about to come.
As the trousers opened to reveal white underwear, shraddha let go of humaima's hair and tried to defend her womanhood. But she wasn't quick enough to prevent humaima pulling down her panties and plunge her fingers into her opponents pubic mound. Shraddha howled with pain as humaima Malik tore into her pussy and desperately tried to pull humaima's hands away. This however, brought only momentary relief to shraddha whose previously dominant position was now hindering her own defence.
Slackening her leg lock on her opponent slightly, shraddha raised her body and grabbed hold of humaima's hair with one hand. Ignoring the pain of her opponents assault on her womanhood, shraddha swung the open palm of her right hand and slapped humaima across her face. This attack caught humaima pretty much by surprise and the force of the blow knocked her sideways twisting shraddha's body slightly as she fell. Now that shraddha's legs no longer held her in place, humaima hit the carpet with a squeal of surprise and pain.
But humaima Malik didn't let go of shraddha kapoor pussy and gave it a tug to remind her that she wasn't out of the fight. Shraddha now brought back her right leg which was on top of humaima and drove it into her opponents stomach, pushing her away from her. Humaima's initial grunt turned into a shout of pain as shraddha's heel ground into her stomach and pushed her backwards. Humaima instinctively broke her hold on shraddha and used both her hands to try and protect herself. Now that her womanhood had been released, shraddha brought back her foot and sharply drove it back into humaima. Humaima howled in distress as she rolled further away from her shraddha kapoor.
Once she was free of her opponent shraddha dragged herself backwards to increase the space between them, all the time keeping her eyes on the groaning humaima. When she was satisfied that she was in no immediate danger shraddha looked at her pussy. Having satisfied herself that only a few pubic hairs has been ripped out and that her womanhood was undamaged, shraddha stood up, at which her open trousers slid downwards revealing her muscular legs. Shraddha stepped out of them, let her jacket slide to the floor as well and advanced towards humaima.
Humaima felt dreadful as a result of being kicked in the stomach, especially when she felt she had gained the upper hand. When she checked to see what shraddha was doing she saw the trousers hitting the carpet and the muscular legs approach her. Despite feeling less than steady, humaima started to get up. As she stood upright she found shraddha in her face. Before she could react shraddha pushed her backwards, but although humaima stumbled she didn't fall over. As she steadied herself, humaima felt her opponents fingers tugging at the cups of her bra.
"Get off of me you slut!" she cried.
"You wanted to fight dirty trash, so fight don't whine" snarled shraddha as she yanked the red bra cups out of the way to reveal her opponents hardening and darkening nipples. Humaima senses rushed back to her as she realised what was about to happen and she raised her hands to attack shraddha. As the long fingers of shraddha kapoor sank into her breasts, humaima Malik started to fumble with her opponents white bra. Humaima bit her lip rather than cry out with pain as she shraddha's fingers cruelly pinched and probed her sensitive flesh. But once the fingers started to squeeze her nipples, humaima could hold back no longer and screamed in pain. The only relief humaima had was the growing sound of shraddha's cries of pain. The Indian white bra was pulled down exposing her breasts and humaima started to repay some of the pain she was being put through.
The two women twisted and pinched tit flesh without pity, their screams testament to the pain being inflicted. Neither humaima or shraddha cared about their famous status. It was humaima whose nerve broke first and she reluctantly let go of her opponent to use her hands to protect herself. Shraddha was herself hurting badly and it didn't take to much effort for humaima to pull her hands away. The two sweat soaked combatants stood there, breathing heavily almost to weary to continue. Humaima let go of shraddha's wrists and wrapped her arms around her opponents neck, like a lover and dragged the woman closer to her. As their upper bodies touched, shraddha thrust her breasts forward into humaima's, her nipples digging into humaima's breasts.
Humaima let forth a new expression of pain and took hold of shraddha's long hair, her fingers sinking in as if it were water. Shraddha wrapped her hands around humaima's back and unhooked her bra, which slide downward, before taking hold of humaima's hair. The two women pulled at one anothers hair, trying to drag one another around the room. Humaima managed to unhook shraddha's bra which allowed their breasts to participate in the struggle unrestrained.
As they staggered around their groans and squeals of pain grew bringing both women to the verge of tears. Humaima tried to hook a foot around shraddha's ankle, but this coincided with a new push from Indian whose nipples painfully scraped across Pakistan bitch's breasts. Humaima screamed and staggered backwards trying to regain her balance. As she did so, her left foot came down onto an upturned shoe which had been discarded at the start of the contest. As the heel dug into her soft sole humaima screamed again. Before she could steady herself shraddha kapoor clamped both hands over her breasts and shoved her opponent backwards. Humaima Malik had no chance to protect herself and fell to the floor pulling free several strands of shraddha kapoor's hair, landing heavily on her back.
Before humaima Malik could recover sufficiently to get up shraddha kapoor was on top of her, sat astride her waist, her fingers again clamped on her breasts. This was all becoming to much for humaima who struggles to break free started to get weaker, not only was she being physically beaten but her ego was taking a pounding.
As shraddha's fingers cruelly went about their work, first pulling apart then pushing together humaima's breasts, humaima resolve broke and tears started to roll down her cheeks. She made one last attempt to salvage the fight be raising her body and trying to get hold of shraddha's hair. But the supermodel was having none of this and easily parried this, pushing humaima back to the carpet. As humaima lay there sobbing, shraddha broke off her attack on her opponents breasts and instead clamped her hands over humaima's mouth.
The sobs of pain and pity slowly became quieter and quieter until humaima stopped making any noise. When shraddha was satisfied she had won, she stood up. As she did, she saw her reflection in a large wall mirror and was horrified at the toll the fight had taken; her elation at winning was masking the pain. Shraddha let out a strangled gasp of horror, and started to collect her stuff. But before she departed she kicked the now recovering humaima in the crotch out of hatred for what she had done.
Shraddha grabbed humaima pulled humaima up And punch her in the stomach 5 times and then kicking her the pussy and then slap her in the face, then shraddha let her go, humaima collapsed into the floor became unconscious, shraddha came out of the room, the maharaja was waiting outside, the maharaja look at shraddha and said hear is a check off hundred million dollars, shraddha took the check and went back to India victorious,
Shraddha kapoor win.
Like Reply