Adultery Young Bride Blossomed by the Bull Ravi: Secrete Journey of my wife
I am Amit, 34 years of age. My wife Archana is 30 years of age. We have been married for the last 8 & half years. 

I was 26 and she was 21 & haf when we got married. Our families have known each other for a long time. She was fair & one of the beautiful girls in our known circle. Though she was skinny those days but still her beauty overcomes her body structure. 

I liked her since I was a kid but it was one-sided, later I got a good job and studied well and was known as a settled guy. Compared with her I have dark complexion and not that good looking but since our families are known someone started our marriage discussion and went through. 

Archana didnt want to marry as she wanted to continue her study and follow her dream in the fashion industry, but since we are from a middle class family and Archana was eyed by many, her parents pushed her for the marriage. She tried speaking with me but I was really happy and asked the reason. She gave the reason that she wanted to make her career but I think it was like I may not be a good match was a talk in her friend circle. I asked her in detail then she said she wants to continue her studies and cant marry before that. To her surprise I agreed that she can continue her study, but she said she can't study at my home, so we agreed to let her stay with her parents till she completes master. She was left with no reason and we got married.   

There was a huge resistance from my & her family but I convinced them. FInally she went to her parents' place for the masters. During our marriage preparations and all the rituals she missed the deadline for the admission and was in trouble. She was quite angry and blamed me, she didnt want to marry & i could have saved her by saying NO. 

Her parents felt guilty about how they will face us because we showed a big heart and agreed for her studies and now her year will go to waste. Her brother was known to some guy who had connections in the college trustees office. 

His name was Ravi- He was into the meat business and into local political activities & was staying in the same locality. He was around 35-36 years of age at that time. Since Ravi and my wife's brother were known through common contact, her brother approached Ravi and asked his help. Ravi agreed reluctantly as he was a bit of a superiority complex kind of a guy. So during these meetings with the trustee, documentation, and donations my wife met Ravi and then the story started and how it developed is quite an interesting part. 

So how did it develop, details of Ravi, how she grew as a woman from girl, for how long they were in relations and how I came to know and what's their relation now? I will explain when you are available for interactive discussion. 
[+] 13 users Like amitdivyas940's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome, if they have baby it must be ravi's
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky Rakesh's post
Like Reply
(26-10-2021, 08:26 PM)Rocky Rakesh Wrote: Awesome, if they have baby it must be ravi's

Let the relation slowly get built this element can be added as a kink
Like Reply
Fantastic
Like Reply
Awesome plot. Make it very erotic and sensual bro.
Like Reply
(26-10-2021, 09:22 PM)veeravaibhav Wrote: Fantastic

Thank you.. this is the plot & soon I will start the story in detail.
Like Reply
(26-10-2021, 09:23 PM)cool.smart2 Wrote: Awesome plot. Make it very erotic and sensual bro.

thanks you liked it. I will make it erotic and sensual for sure.
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply
Interesting start. Hoping for a nice buildup. All the best.

Bitches are not born, they are made in bed.
~Niyati. Seeker of well-written erotica.

[+] 1 user Likes Synthetic_Niya's post
Like Reply
(27-10-2021, 03:58 AM)Synthetic_Niya Wrote: Interesting start. Hoping for a nice buildup. All the best.

thanks will built well. It will be long and detailed build up.
Like Reply
Hi Friends

It's encouraging to get 900 + views in just 24 hours for the idea of my story. 

Some of you complimented me with good words. I will start writing the story. 

I have done many roleplays with male and females on this theme but this is the first time I will write a story. 

The base of this story is real and it happened in my life. However to make it more interesting and erotic, I am adding some fiction and will wisdom of my imagination. 

The orientation of this this story is interfaith sexual erotica but I will build it slow so dont expect sex scene in every post. Of course all the moves will lead to sexual encounters but be patient. 

Initially it will be slow, passionate, romantic build up and as the time passes it will get a little kinky, dirty and many fetishes will be added. 

You all are welcomed to put your suggestions and feedback after each update. 

You can ping me on hangouts on amitdivyas940. 

Thank you!
[+] 2 users Like amitdivyas940's post
Like Reply
UPDATE- 1: CAREER OR MARRIAGE OR BOTH? The confusion that made a space for Ravi

Date: 27.10.2021

Archana threw her file of education certificates on bed and started crying. Everyone sitting in the living room wondered what had happened to her? Did she fight with Amit? Did Amit’s family say something to her were the doubts in the mind of Mom, Dad & brother watching TV.

Everyone followed her to the bedroom.  What happened Archana why are you crying, said mom. Archana started sobbing and said I don’t want to talk to any of you, you all have spoiled my dream and destroyed my career.

MOM- Are you in senses? Why will any parent do that? Can you be clear and stop behaving as a Kid, you are married now.

Dad and brother Harsh were confused & waited for their confusion to get cleared by Archana's answer.

Archana: Married? She stops crying and all of a sudden becomes angry and sarcastic. Yes Marriage is the only reason. I told you to let me finish my studies and then I will marry but you people literally forced me for that.

Mom- Archana!! Behave! You agreed for the marriage and you said you liked Amit. Now stop getting into the flaws of marriage and tell me what happened.

Archana realized though she denied initially, she took 2 months to decide and she found Amit as a nice guy who agreed for her studies after marriage. So she can’t blame her parents for her marriage.

Archana: Because of these marriage rituals, preparations, all your guests and formalities, I missed my last chance for admission for the masters.

Everyone was shocked and sad by the news. They were feeling guilty for Amit and his family because these days they allowed daughter in law to stay with parents to complete studies. What to answer them if they come to know this.

Harsh was 2 years older than her and was social and well connected with boys.

Everyone tried consoling Archana and took her to the living room and tried convincing her that next year she can try or she can try for distance learning but Archana was sad and insisted for college. Dad couldn’t see his princess daughter in this state even her brother Harsh also felt bad. Archana trusted Harsh and Harsh always stood by her through tough times. Harsh promised her he will find some way and get it fixed. Even dad said he will use all his contacts. This gave relief to Archana.

In the evening Amit called Archana.. It's been a month since marriage and it was a routine that before bed time Amit used to call his newly wed wife and discuss their days.
Archana was really upset and told him all the story and blamed Amit for this hassle. Amit was a really nice guy and he apologized. Amit was in mood and wanted to do some sex chat with her but Archana cut the call and dozed off as a punishment to Amit. 

BACKGROUND:

Archana was 21 & half and got married last month. She was 5 ft. 5 inches in height with fair skin like a milk. She had brownish hairs, brown eyes, light brown lips with nice facial bones. Her figure was not that attractive but her facial beauty was overshadowing her other assets & people used to fall for her looks. 
She must be 30 / 32 A, 28, 30 (later she turned a bomb when her figure started taking a curvy shape thanks to Ravi & his artistic sexual performance when he turned a bubbly girl to sex goddess).

She was the youngest child in the family & most loved one. Elder sister who was married 3 years back, her brother 2 years older than her and Archana. The family was the same as the average Indian middle class family. They were good people in nature and taught all the values to their kids. People in the surrounding knew them as family with the principles. Dad was caring but at the same was very protective and strict about modernity.

Since her school days boys have been hitting on Archana. Archana was jolly, fun loving and always wanted to do all the things her friends did in college. Having a BF, going on night outs, drinks, smoking etc... But she was scared of her brother and dad so avoided all these things and maintained the distance with boys.

As Archana’s family was known as descent family plus Archana was a divine beauty so since she attained her puberty many families proposed for marriage. Every function they attended, at least one proposal they got for Archana so parents were worried that their daughter is observed by many plus they were from middle class families so believed that girls should get married at earliest.

Since she turned 18 her parents started probing her for marriage but Archana denied immediately. She wanted to do her career in the fashion industry but her father was against it as he didn’t like this kind of work. However since he loved her he allowed her to study but career and all he didn’t like.

Finally when she turned 21 and completed her graduation, her dad said you have done graduation, that's enough now and thought about getting married mom was also of the same opinion. But Archana insisted for masters but this time no one was on her side.

During this time a proposal came from one of the mediators. Amit He was 25- 26 years of age, completed his masters and worked in a corporate job for the last 3 years. He got a good salary and parents were good too. Archana’s parents recollected that Amit’s family is known to them and they are good.
Amit was an average looking guy in contrast with Archana he was too dark. 5ft 8 inches with 60 kg in weight, no tummy but got average physic. He was well brought up. He never drank, smoked, and never had a GF.

Archana’s parents asked Archana to know Amit before they take this discussion further but Archana was not keen and when she saw Amit’s pic she was like No Way!!! With this guy. 
But when Harsh did the background check of Amit, he found Amit to be a nice guy. Since it was Harsh whom Archana trusted a lot gave a word so she decided to give it a try but Archana made up her mind to deny him after a few formalities.

Archana chatted with Amit & family for 2 months and she found Amit a nice guy. Her perception about Amit changed. Initially she denied marrying him by giving reasons for career and studies and she thought Amit will deny this proposal but Amit was in favor of women empowerment and education, Amit not only approved her studies but agreed for her to be with parents to complete the masters so that she can focus on study.
Further Amit was so nice during these 2 months that Archana fell in his love and finally she agreed for marriage.

Archana and Amit married in a grand ceremony. Archana was suppressive in the family but she was quite open and assertive & forward in her college group. Amit gave her liberty to be what she is. She had a great expectation about her first sex with Amit. Archana’s friend taunted her that if she decided she can get anyone but she agreed for this average looking sissy guy.

Archana stayed at Amit’s place for 2 weeks and during that time Amit and Archana could get few chances for love making due to guests and lack of privacy. However Archana’s expectations were all went in vein as it was ordinary sex with Amit. Amit couldn’t take her virginity as she wanted. But during these 2 weeks Archana got connected with all the family members of Amit and she was convinced that she got married in a good family & on 15th Day she was at her parents place to continue the college. Archana’s parents' place and Amit’s place was 150 km (4 hours’ drive) away.

----------------0000-------------------------------0000--------------------000----------------------------------

Coming soon in the next episode!

Entry of Ravi, hero of our story and first meet of Archana and Ravi.

[+] 8 users Like amitdivyas940's post
Like Reply
Awesome,Now Ravi should teach Amit how to fuck a woman properly and keep her happy.
Ravi must be already fucking Archana sister and mother.
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
Excellent update friend.

Ravi married or not. Is he regular visitor of her house.
Is he going to take her virginity.

Cant wait for next update
Like Reply
(27-10-2021, 08:53 PM)Sanjjay Rangasamy Wrote: Excellent update friend.

Ravi married or not. Is he regular visitor of her house.
Is he going to take her virginity.

Cant wait for next update

Thank you! 

Yes Ravi is married. He is 35+ experienced alpha male.
Like Reply
Very nice intro
Like Reply
(27-10-2021, 09:50 PM)Jayam Ramana Wrote: Very nice intro

Thanks
Like Reply
Update-2: First meeting of Archana & Ravi

That night Amit tried calling Archana several times but It was switched off. He thought she must be upset because of admission issue & dropped a message to her “Sorry Archana, if you feel we forced marriage to you and it affected your career”

Next day morning Archana saw this message and she felt bad for her behavior. She replied “It’s not like that Amit, I was just feeling tired and down. I love you’!

Harsh asked Archana for a copy of all the documents. Archana made two copies and gave one to Dad and Harsh. They both said they will try their best to get a contact in college if she wants to take an admission. Both of them started approaching people. It’s been more than 1 week and there is no positive reply. Dad tried at local councilor’s and MLA’s offices but no luck. Harsh too tried with his friends and their relatives but came up with the bad news that admissions are full.

Archana was furious and for the first time she replied back to her dad that all his leaders whom he considers as our masiha as useless and they can’t even help her in this admission.

Days are passing. It's been a month now. Every day during dinner time Archana asked both Harsh and Dad about admission but they had the same answer they were trying and waiting for a reply from their contacts. Since she was at home, she felt embarrassed about going out as people would ask her about her admission. Her physical activities were zero and due to stress she gained a few Kgs of weight but that added to her beauty. She had a wonderful face, height but thin. Now with a few kgs she was looking attractive except for her morals. She was feeling down.

Due to her sad mood these days, she used to get frustrated and Amit was the person whom she used to shout at. Soft natured Amit bared all of her nonsense. Every night they used to speak at 10 pm but since last one week Archana didn’t take his calls to avoid the same discussion of admission and the same fake assurance of Amit that all will be ok soon.

The college announced the opening date to be after 1 month. Archana saw it on their website and that made her sad and angry.

On the dinner table she was quiet and didn’t eat. Everyone knew the reason.
Dad- We are trying
Archana- Crying! I don’t need your help!
Harsh- Dad! I have one contact, I spoke with my friend who can help me with this.

Hearing Harsh saying this there was a spark in Archana’s eyes. Everyone looked at Harsh with hope.

Dad- Who is it?

Harsh- Ravi!! And kept mum!

Dad- What!!!!!!!! Stay out of it Harsh I am warning you!

Archana: Confused! What happens if he is helping then what’s the problem?

Dad: You don’t know anything Archana. Don’t talk when elders are talking.
Archana: I am married to Dad. Till college I followed all your instructions and now its matter of my career and u said na after marriage you won’t teach me. Archana was not rude but assertive in her tone.

Harsh: Dad there is no harm in trying! I know you don’t like him either but I heard he has some close contacts with the trustee of the college.

Dad- he got up and was furious! Do what you want and don’t ask me anything. You both are grown up and can make your own decisions.

Dad went to his room and mom followed.

Archana- What happened to Harsh? Who is Ravi? Why is dad so upset with it?  

Harsh: You need not know it. We will just try to take his help for admission, that's it.

Archana was confused and now more curious to know about Ravi

Ravi: THE BULL / HERO OF THE STORY / ALPHA MALE

He was a 35 year old guy staying 2 km away from Archana’s place. He was into local politics. He had some small businesses of Meat shop, Real Estate broker, Money lending & held the position of youth leader for MIM party.

Ravi’s forefathers migrated to India a few years back for business. He was fair and good looking. He was around 5ft 11 inches. To complement his business he maintained himself like that. He has a good physique and carries an arrogant and rude attitude. Generally he wore pathani and sometimes casuals. His home was in a locality where Muslims were in majority and people followed his words because of the power he had and his attitude.

Though he was 35, he could give complex to any college going guy. Like in Muslims do, he was married in early 20s to his cousin's sister and had a kid of 15 year of age. He had a beautiful wife who was the same age as him.

Ravi was a womanizer and females were fans of his looks and attitude & Ravi knew how to play around and his business these attributes complimented.

However, on the other side of the muhalla, people hated him. People thought he was a Gunda and not a good guy. Thus Archana and her family were reluctant in taking his help.

Bur Harsh had a common friend between Ravi and Harsh. His name is Asad. Amit used to spend good time with Asad. Asad told him that Ravi once helped the college trustee in his money recovery and he can help us in getting admission for his sister Archana.

Harsh was confused. People say so bad about Ravi, is it good to take his help? What will our relatives think that we took his help? But in the end he decided to go on as time is less.

NEXT DAY MORNING!

Harsh asked Archana to give her the file. He said this is the last try.
Archana- last try? Then let me come with you. You and dad tried a lot and never got anything for me. She was quite upset. I don’t know if you can explain them about my course.
Tell me Harsh what is my curriculum. Harsh smiled as he didn’t know the answer.
This is why you didn’t get any lead and she smiled. Let me come with you. Since this is your last contact let me explain.
Harsh- ok but don’t tell dad that you came with me as he won’t like.
Archana- Ok! Promise it will be between us.
Harsh: I will call Asad also with us so get ready.

Archana jumped in Happiness as after a month she was happy and got some hope. She went in and took out her dresses. But most of the dresses she left at Amit’s place and since she gained a bit her old clothes were too tights for her.
She tried many but all looked dull, finally she took one kurti which was sleeveless and a leg in this was also too tight but she didn't have time. She looked in the mirror. The skinny Archana gained some meat at the right place. She admired her body. There was no need for makeup as her face was always glowing like a star. She applied light lipstick. She checked the outside room if mom was there. She quickly got down and rolled a dupatta on face and sat behind Harsh.

Harsh was amazed to see his younger sister had grown. But he composed himself. Other times he would scold her to wear something covering but he thought now she is married and her hubby has the right to stop or encourage her.

Harsh started the bike and drove to Ravi’s office where Asad will join them. Since the office was in a slum type area the roads were dirty and in bad shape so Harsh was driving slowly through the crowded busy market. Almost every man was eying archana sitting at the back as if they have never seen a girl. Archana and Harsh both were uncomfortable but they thought it’s the first and last time they will be here. Once the admission is done their job is done.

Finally the bike stopped. They saw a big hoarding with 20-30 pics. It was EID Mubarak hoarding in Urdu. In that there was one big pic of a man. It was Ravi but Archana never saw him so thought it was regular political hoarding. The office was small, around 200 sq ft. It shared a wall with a Mosque beside it. Asad was waiting there.

Asad in the ear: Your sister is hot. Harsh- Ssshhh have you lost it... She is my sister.  Asad looked at you and smiled. Archana also smiled.

There were a few chairs and inside one small cabin with a glass door.  There was a guy in the room in black colored pathani shouting on the phone, abusing. Archana realized it’s the same guy who had a photo on hoarding. Is he Ravi? She asked Asad quietly.

Asad- shhh people call him Khan Saab.

Archana got the answer and she kept her fingers crossed hoping Ravi will help them in admission.

Harsh felt butterflies in tummies, he got scared with Ravi scolding someone on phone.
One of the guys came out and said. Asad Khan saab called you. Asad looked at Harsh and asked him to join. Archana also got up but Harsh asked her to wait as they will call if required.

Ravi was still on the phone and hinted to both Harsh and Asad to take a seat. Ravi finished the call and looked at both of them.

Ravi: Tell me Asad!

Asad: Khan Saab I told you about admission of my friend’s sister

Ravi: Ohh so you remember us when there is work. When I need you guys during elections you don’t show up and laugh!!

Harsh: Khan Saab is actually important and we have great hopes for you.

Ravi: Looked at Harsh with big eyes. Did I ask you? I am walking with Asad right! Who are you btw?

Harsh: Was shivering!! I am Haaarssh!! My sister needs help for admission.

Ravi: ha ha ha so you guys call us goons, and hate us for no reason and you need help?

It’s been more than 20 mins and discussion is still going on. Archana waiting out and everyone comin in officer was looking her and almost banging her with their eyes. Anyone would think that she was looking hot. That fair skin, dark black color sleeveless kurti, tight legINS and her small boobs which turned 32 from 30 recently.
She was getting anxious and praying to god.

Ravi: Abused both of them in Hindi chal nikal bhosdike. Madarchod kaam ane pe bheek mangane atey ho aur baki time gaand dikhate ho (Get out you bastards! When you need something you come to us and other time treat us like goon)

Asad and Harsh both got up and came out with sad face:

Archana immediately got up! What happened! Is it done! Please tell me I'm waiting! Will he help please please!!! She bombarded them with questions but they didn’t have a positive answer!

Harsh- He denied

Archana: What!!! Why? You told me you will fix it. & without any delay Archana opened the door of the cabin and entered. Asad and Harsh got scared and before they could stop her she was inside the cabin.

Ravi Ji Said archana!

Ravi looked up and paused for a second! A 20 -21 year old girl. As if she had a bath in milk. Her feminine smell had filled that tiny cabin. Ravi was a predator and could smell his prey. Ravi fucked many girls from 16 t0 their 50s but he paused to see such beauty. He was mesmerized.

Ravi gained his sense: Yes

Archana: Ji I am Harsh’s sister, I need help in admission, I heard you help people and a lot of good about you. Please help me. It will save my career. Please, please she folded hand.

Harsh and Asad entered the cabin and saw how confident and bold Archana was and she was right to the point.

Ravi looked at her from top to bottom and then at Harsh and Asad. Both the boys can sense what's there in Ravi’s eyes. Ravi smiled!!

Ravi: Sit down

Archana adjusted her kurti! And sat in front of Ravi while Harsh and Asad were frozen about what will happen next.

Ravi: Asad! You never said you were talking about this beautiful girl.

Archana: gave a fake smile as she got a little embarrassed by direct praises from Ravi. 

Harsh: Khan Saab Asad told me you will help us.

Ravi: Yes! Your boyfriend said I will help you and I will do it!

Archana was happy!! Smile on her face and her eyes glittered. But at the same time she was confused. Harsh, Asad? Boyfriend!

Harsh looked down and Asad smiled. Asad thank you Khan Sahab.

Ravi: Harsh your boyfriend helped you for this, don't forget him and laughed.

Archana got it. Actually Harsh had a bi feeling and Asad and his friends were banging innocent Harsh and Ravi knew it. Though Archana was raised in a controlled environment, she was modern by thoughts and she didn’t take it negatively and looked at Harsh and smiled.

Ravi: You both sit out. I will check with her for which course she wants admission.

They both went out!

Ravi’s eyes filled with lust. Archana saw in his eyes and then looked away. Sir these are my certificates and I want admission in this sector. Ravi took the file didn’t even open and said it would be done.
Ravi saw the small mangalsutra in her neck!! Are you married?
Archana: Smiled yes sir!!
Ravi: common!! You look so young! How can you spoil your career?  
Archana: Cut him and Said sir please get it done or else I will lose one year.

Ravi took his phone and dialed the number. It was the trustee on the other side and he kept the call on loudspeaker.
Trustee!! Tomorrow one girl will come! She needs admission in the fashion stream. Get it done!!

Trustee: Ji Khan Saab I will. How can I say no!!

Ravi cut the call and looked at Archana.

Now Archana was a little relaxed. She was listening to the conversation and that shocked her. Her brother and father tried for a month but this guy did it in 1 minute.
While Ravi was on the phone she looked around. She saw Ravi. He was fair, handsome with nicely done hair. His masculine smell filled that tiny room. Had he not been in this dirty business he could have been lead model for any brand thought archana from her fashion sense.

Ravi returned her the file and said. Tomorrow, go to the trustee's place and give me reference. It's done!

Archana almost jumped out of chair. Ohh sir thank you! I can’t tell you what you have done! You have saved my year! Thanks a lot for helping people. May god bless you

Ravi just kept looking at her nicely done straight hairs, her finely trimmed eyebrows, her nose tip, those glossy lips, her brown eyes and that face which made her look like hoor from jannat.

Archana took the file and folded hands . Thank you sir! And walked out of the cabin. Ravi just kept looking at her. She was just a few years older than his son. A man in his late 30’s was falling for a bubbly newlywed bride.

Asad and Harsh were waiting out! Archana jumped and hugged Harsh! He said he will get it done! Thank you my brother, you made my day. They all went out!

Harsh and Archana started back home. On the way Archana poked Harsh! What is this Asad thing?
Harsh felt embarrassed- actually I am sorry! I wanted to tell you but I felt guilty.

Archana: What's the guilt? Don’t worry I will not tell anyone. I can understand this. Archana hugged him from behind and said I am with you and won’t tell anyone. You can be with Asad.
[+] 8 users Like amitdivyas940's post
Like Reply
seems we going to have a masterpiece here
Like Reply
(28-10-2021, 05:01 PM)shaluu Wrote: seems we going to have a masterpiece here

Is it?

Thanks a lot for your kind words of encouragement and appreciation. I will try to make it the best one!
[+] 1 user Likes amitdivyas940's post
Like Reply