Adultery INDIAN WIFE & ESCAPED CRIMINALS
“Naina… we are leaving….” Rohan called out.

“Ha ruko.. I am coming…” I replied as I got up from my study desk and headed out to the door. 

“I wish you would come too...” Rohan said as he gently pulled me close.

“Ha mamma…You should have come too...” My son Aarav said. The night before he had cried his eyes out that his mamma wasn’t coming to his grandparents’ house for the summer. I and Rohan had a hard time to get him to sleep and even in the morning, he threw a fit. 

Since I was stay at home mother, Aarav was very attached to me and would always cry if I wasn’t around. This would be the first time he would be away from me. Seeing tears pooling in his eyes brought a lump in my throat too. I squatted down and hugged him tight.

“Mamma has this very important test coming na beta…That’s why she is not coming…” I tried to reason to which he just nodded.

“But you’re going to have so much fun at Nana’s house…” I said, trying to talk him out of the grumpy mood he was in all morning. The mention of his grandparents did bring a smile to his face.

“Okay chalo…nikalte hai. Say bye to mamma..” Rohan said.

“Bye mamma…”  Aarav said. I kissed him goodbye and stood up. Rohan pulled me close and gave me a light kiss.

“I’ll be back in a week baby. Take care…” He said as he walked out with our son. 

It was an annual affair for us to visit my parents’ house for a week in summer and then to my in laws house during winter. Every year, for the last 6 years, we had taken this trip.

I got married to Rohan soon after graduating from college at the tender age of 21. Aarav was born a year and a half later. I had planned to study further after graduation but then I met Rohan. He was my friend’s older brother and it was love at first sight. 

Rohan was a mix of a geek and a stud…I would call him an in-betweener. Standing at a good five feet ten inches, he was of average built. A light stubble on his face with a pair of striking glasses added to his personality. Whenever he smiled, dimples dented his cheeks and this was the most striking feature that had been swooning.

The day we met, apart from the introductions, we avoided each other. A couple of days later, I got a message from him. He had gotten my cell phone number from his sister, my friend. We got talking and soon grew closer.

He was four years older than I was, already earning well and was settled, so when our parents came to know about our relationship, they decided to take initiative and had us engaged. A whirlwind six-month romance ended in marriage and my plans of studying further were postponed when we moved here after the wedding. 

Like most married couples, our sex life was amazing. I was this shy novice who knew nothing about sex and Rohan, though much more confident than I was, was perhaps equally inexperienced in the matters of sex.

I always thought, I’d get back to studying and then find a job after settling down but then again, it had to be postponed as I got pregnant with Aarav.
Nine months of carrying a baby and then four years of taking care of the baby meant I was super busy. Rohan worked in an IT company and earned well enough for us to buy a bungalow in the upcoming suburbs of the city.

We moved here a few months ago and the neighbourhood was still getting developed. Since, our house was constructed first, we moved in. The place was quite isolated, even buying basic grocery required us to drive a mile but we knew in a few years, all the nearby land would be developed, so we settled into the house.

Aarav had grown old enough now and I thought I could finally try and get back to getting that master’s degree I wanted to all those years ago. The entrance exam for the college was a few weeks away and so I and Rohan decided that this year, I would skip our annual trip to my parents’ house and since I wanted as much time I could get to prepare for the exam, Rohan decided to take Aarav to my parent’s place.

After waving my husband and son goodbye, I got back to studying. It had been years since I last opened a book to study, I needed to catch up with my studies from graduation before moving to the entrance exam books. I spent the next few hours studying, taking a break only to have a light lunch before getting back to studying. 

In the evening, I decided to take a break and walked to the living room to watch some television. The moment I started the television, it blared out the loud news channel.

“Breaking News!! The dreaded dacoit duo of Fahim Shaikh and Tejinder Singh have escaped from the Central Jail. The two, convicted of armed robbery and murder also have several cases of robbery, arson and bang pending against them.” The news anchor screamed the news as if the two were heading straight to him.

“As per our sources, they escaped last night after killing two guards and injuring several others. The jail and security officer department tried to keep this break out under wraps but your channel, your channel is the first to break the news.” The anchor said emphatically.

“The spokesperson from the security officer department has said that several teams of armed security officermen are searching for the duo and they are confident of nabbing them soon. Their pictures are on the screen right now; if anyone has any information about them, the please contact the security officer department on…” The anchor gave out the information.

The two indeed were scary looking. Their mugshots were on TV. I watched the news for a minute before switching over to the soaps that I watched regularly.
I watched TV for a couple of hours and had dinner while watching it.
 After that, I switched off the TV and walked upstairs to my bedroom and got back to studying. I didn’t realise when I dozed off at the table.

I woke up when I heard some noise coming from the living room downstairs.
[+] 12 users Like Bdrew86's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Welcome bdrew86 to xossip. Her story ' indian wife and mechanic ' was one of the stories that inspired me to write my own. I read that story several times during my college and it felt fresh everytime

Of all the writers, hers is the only one which gives a deep perspective which many writers have failed. Even simple plots like these are elevated by her writings.

By your most ardent and humble fan 

Madiha
[+] 6 users Like madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply
I thought I must have been dreaming but then I heard it again. I had fallen asleep at the desk as I was studying. still dressed in a T shirt and shorts as I normally do at home.

I walked down the stairs in pitched darkness. The nearest light switch was in the kitchen and since I was by now used to the house, I wasn’t worried about bumping into furniture. I walked into the kitchen and just when I was about to switch on the lights, I heard a man’s voice.

“Oye…Lagta hai ghar mein koi nahi hai…” I heard a man speak. Even though he was speaking in a low volume, the roughness of his voice was apparent. In the still and quite of the night, I could hear him clearly. 

“Ha lagta to wahi hai. Car bhi nahi hai garage mein.” I heard another man speak. Like the first one, his voice too was low but resolute.

“Raat yahin bitate hai. Yeh log kal tak to wapas avenge aisa lagta hai.”

“Inki gadi to jaate hue dekhi thi maine…peeche samaan bhi tha…lagta hai kuch din bahar gaye hai.” 

My throat went dry and I started sweating immediately as it dawned upon me that my house was broken into. My first reaction was to hide behind the kitchen counter as quickly and as quickly as I could, I scampered behind the counter.

“Owww…” I heard one of the men groan.

“Oye Fahim…sambhal ke…security officer hamara abhi bhi peecha kar rahi hai, zakhmi mat ho jana warna peeche chod dunga tujhe” One of them said. He was now closer to the kitchen since his voice was getting louder and clearer.

“Tejinder…light chalu kar…Bhenchod…pair ko lag gayi.” The man groaned.

The names sounded eerily familiar. Even in that state of terror, I tried to recall where I had heard those names. A couple of seconds later I recalled that they were the same guys who were on TV in the evening. The dacoits who had escaped from jail.

With great effort I managed not to shriek as I realised the magnitude of misfortune that had landed upon me. Out of the thousands of places these men could have gone, they had broken into my house and that too on a day when Rohan wasn’t around. I was all alone in the house without any protection. All that stood between me and them was a kitchen counter.

The light switch was at the entrance of the kitchen which meant that they could not see me behind the counter even if they switched on the lights. I mulled my options and realised that I could get into one of the kitchen cabinets and hide till they leave but the house was so eerily silent that if I moved the door even an inch, the creak could be heard well into the living room.

I was trembling, rather shaking in fear. I had two murderous dacoits in my house, just a few feet away from me. My cell phone was in the bedroom and even though there was a landline in the kitchen, I couldn’t reach it without being seen. It was near the light switch and the Tejinder fellow was right next to it.

The lights came on the very next second and startled me. My eyes closed from the sudden influx of brightness in the dark room. I was now even more terrified! In the dark, at least I had a chance to escape, but now that the lights were on, I simply couldn’t move from here.

Some moments, later, the lights got even brighter and I knew they had now switched on the lights of the living room. Now there was nowhere to run without being seen. If I had to run from the kitchen to the rooms upstairs, I had to run from a well-lit kitchen to the stairs which were in the living room.

The two men were right in the path, one near the kitchen entrance and the other somewhere behind him in the living room. I didn’t know how fast these guys were but I knew I wasn’t fast enough to evade them and run upstairs. For now, all I could do was stay where I was and hope that I wouldn’t be caught.

“Gazab ka ghar hai yaar.” Tejinder said.

“Haan..maaldaar party hai.” Fahim replied.

“Chupne ke liye acchi jaga hai. Ghar mein pakka khana aur cash hoga.” Tejinder said.

“Haan…Agar kisine dekha na ho hame aur yeh log wapas na aye to do din yahan aaram se nikal sakte hai. Tab tak shayad security officer ka peecha bhi choot jayega”

I almost shit my pants when I heard that. Not only did they plan to rob my house but they planned to stay as well. Now what the fuck was I supposed to do.

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I froze in fear, not knowing what to do. One of them was now just behind the kitchen counter. I had my back against the kitchen counter and still wasn’t spotted but if he walked around it, I could be spotted easily.

I prayed for him to walk away but alas, I heard the footstep go around the counter. I saw the shadow of the man as he turned the corner and I knew I was screwed. I pulled my legs close and dug my head between my knees. I heard the footsteps coming closer to me…closer…closer…closer and then they stopped.

I didn’t dare look up but then the curiosity killed the cat. Since I hadn’t heard the footsteps for a few seconds, a part of me thought the man had walked away. A part of me wanted that to be true and so I looked up and almost shrieked in horror when I saw him standing in front of me, looking down at me and flashing a very wicked smile.

From what I had seen on TV, the man standing in front of me was Tejinder Singh. He was a large man indeed like most sardars are. He had a black turban on his head and he sported a thick, unkempt beard. The beard had not been trimmed in ages and almost covered his face. His bloodshot eyes along with dark circles underneath those eyes made him look terrifying.

He was tall, easily six feet with a muscular frame. Even though he had a large belly, he had a proportionately large chest and shoulders which toned down his abdominal girth. Large shoulders gave way to a pair of thick arms. The biceps, the forearms were large enough but his hands were large enough to cover my entire face.

I was about to cry as I realised that I was caught but this man was smiling down on me; not that it was pleasant smile but a very evil smile on his face. A smile that was so unnerving, it made me shiver the moment I saw it.

He was wearing a ragged white shirt and pair of pajamas. Thick black lines ran along the length of the shirt as well as the pajama. The shirt had a breast pocket and the number sewn on it. The clothes were dirty, god knows when they were washed last and smelled terrible.

He pulled up his shirt a little and I stumbled back when I realised he was pulling out a gun. I saw on TV they had killed the prison guards and were serving time for murder so the moment I saw the gun tucked under this shirt, I thought this was it. I was beyond terrified; I couldn’t even scream.
[+] 7 users Like Bdrew86's post
Like Reply
(11-10-2021, 11:08 PM)madiha.agarwal Wrote: Welcome bdrew86 to xossip. Her story ' indian wife and mechanic ' was one of the stories that inspired me to write my own. I read that story several times during my college and it felt fresh everytime

Of all the writers, hers is the only one which gives a deep perspective which many writers have failed. Even simple plots like these are elevated by her writings.

By your most ardent and humble fan 

Madiha

????

And you're my project manager...keeping me motivated and following up on my work.

Its you and Russ who keep me engaged in writing erotica.
[+] 2 users Like Bdrew86's post
Like Reply
Nice start...Looking forward to how the writer develops this
Like Reply
Super start, but dont use hindi words as many cannot understand. humble request.
Like Reply
Promising start. A good build up so far. Can't wait to read further.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
Finally bdrew86 is back after long time, no wonder why your "wife and mechanic" has a huge fan base. And the last one "Blacked In Goa". Expecting more from you mate. Keep writing please..
Like Reply
(11-10-2021, 11:10 PM)Bdrew86 Wrote: ????

And you're my project manager...keeping me motivated and following up on my work.

Its you and Russ who keep me engaged in writing erotica.

And we have a selfish reason for that because we love to read your stories. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply
Welcome Bdrew86,

Good to see you here..keep rocking

Biosys
Like Reply
Nice start
[+] 1 user Likes Joseph Rayman's post
Like Reply
“Dekh mere haath kya laga” He exclaimed as he grabbed my hair tightly in his hands. This time, the pain was more that I could bear and I screamed.

He pulled me up and I screamed louder and that’s when I felt a stinging slap across my face.

“Chilla mat kutiya!!.” He said and that tight slap almost knocked up down and I was quiet the very next second.

“Mujhe kaga tujhe kuch khane ke liye mil gaya..lekin yeh cheez jyada dilchasp hai.” Fahim said as he walked up to us.

“Tu bola ki ghar mein koi nahi hai.” Fahim enquired.

“Maine gadi jate hue dekhi. Ab mujhe kya pata ise peecha chod ke gaye.” Tejinder quipped back.

“Accha hua jaldi mil gayi warna problem kar deti yeh.” Fahim said and Tejinder nodded.

I heard the gun being cocked and started trembling again.

“Ab iska kya karu?” Tejinder said pointing the gun at my head.

“Naa…ise marke koi fayda nahi. Waise bhi laude lage hai .” Fahim said and Tejinder lowered the gun.

Fahim thought for a while and said, “Isse bandhi banane rakhte hai..Agar security officer ayi to iska istemaal karenge.”

“Correct.” Tejinder nodded.

This was turning out worst that I imagined. Now all sorts of scenarios started playing out in my already blurred mind and all of those scenarios had me dead in the end. They could kill me if I tried to escape, they could kill me if I tried calling the cops and now that I was taken hostage, even if the cops came, they’d kill me and worst, I could die in the cross fire between them and the cops. SHIT!!!

“Naam kya hai tera?” Fahim asked me. I was to terrified to even assemble a line of words.

“Aarrrggghhh…” I yelled as Tejinder tightened his grip around my hair.

“Na…Na…. Naina….” I fumbled to reply. The pain reduced as he loosened his grip.

“Na..Na..Naina…Tere jaisi kadak maal ghar mein akele kya kar rahi hai.” Fahim asked but this time I didn’t respond. It was a redundant question; what was I supposed to answer.

“Iska mard chutiya hai jo iske jaisi item ko akele chhod gaya.” Tejinder quipped and laughed.

“Sahi kaha…Agar mein uski jagah hota to ise kabhi akela nahi chodta.” Fahim replied.

I cringed in disgust. No one had ever used such filthy language with me. Perhaps in a different scenario I would have slapped him as hard as I could but right now, this Tejinder fellow had a hold of my hair and had a gun in his hand.

“To Naina ji. Hum dono kuch din aapke mehmaan ban kar rahenge. Tab tak aap security officer ko ya kisi aur ko bulane ki bewakoofi nahi karengi warna hum aapko jaan se maar denge.” Fahim made himself clear. Left with no choice but to agree, I dumbly nodded.

“Fahim...bhook lagi hai yaar…” Tejinder said.

“Mujhe bhi. Khane ko kuch hai?” Fahim asked me.

“Kuch dal, rotiya aur chawal hai.” I replied.

Fahim walked over to the kitchen counter, opened the utensils and said, “Abe yeh to mujhe akele ko bhi kam padega.”

He then walked over to the fridge and opened it. He looked inside for a while before pulling out a packet of eggs and some bread.

“Hamare khana banao badhiya said.” He commanded.

“Nahi…get out of my house your bastards!” I blurted out. The sudden burst of defiance surprised me too but that feeling lasted for only a second when I felt a stinging slap across my face. 

Fahim was so fast but when I recalled it, he pulled his hand back and swung it across my face so fast that it hit me like speeding freight train. If it hadn’t been Tejinder holding my hair tight, I would have definitely collapsed on the floor.

I was numb and shocked to even react. I wanted to cry but a part of me wanted to hit back. I had never been slapped before; in fact, Rohan had never even spanked me in bed. Confused and scared, I looked at Fahim who didn’t seem bothered having slapped a woman.

“Dekh kutiya…jyada nakhre mat kar warna ye thappad sirf shuruvat hai. Main bhooka hoon, thak gaya hoon bhag bhag ke. Jyada natak karegi to kaat ke dafna dunga tujhe samjhi?” Fahim yelled at me.

Tears welled up in my eyes as the situation turned from bad to worse to worst. 

“Hum peshevar gunde hai. Poori zindagi chori ki hai, dake dale hai, murder kiye hai aur bang bhi to bakchodi mat karna warna yahin uda dunga tujhe.” Tejinder added to the threat. Worst part was that both of them talked so casually about killing me that it terrified me even more.

“Please don’t kill me…Please…mat maro mujhe” I begged in between my sobs.

“Accha to fir hum do bhooko ki bhook mitao jaldi.” Fahim ordered.

Tejinder let go off my hair and the eggs and bread was handed to me. What the fuck was happening! My house was broken into, I was now a hostage and now I had to cook for my hostage takers.

I took the eggs and bread and silently walked to the cooking range and got busy cooking a snack for the men.

“Tu yahin rook. Mein jara baki ka ghar check karke ata hoon.” Tejinder said and Fahim walked away.

Tejinder was standing a couple of feet behind me and even though my back was facing him, I could sense him ogling me. That womanly sixth sense that can detect perverts was acting up and I, dressed in a T shirt and shorts didn’t help my situation either.

I wear a pair of boxer shorts in the evening, especially before sleep time. But today, since I was alone at home and had nowhere to go and nothing to do besides study, I wore those comfortable shorts the whole day. The T shirt wasn’t a tight one but it did a decent job of showing the contours of my body and at that moment, he was doing exactly that, checking out the contours of my body

I stand five feet three inches. I was skinny since childhood and wore a pair of A cups till my high school. In college, I blossomed and moved to a B cup but I still stayed skinny. My boobs grew bigger after I married Rohan and after childbirth they were now at their biggest.

Childbirth also fleshed me out and from the skinny little waif, I was now a head turner. I was by no means fat but had weight right where it should have been. A nice rack was complimented by a slim waist with a hint of baby fat around the hip. A taut, round butt above a pair of nicely fleshed of thighs completed me.

The T shirt I was wearing was a short one, ending just below my waist and the shorts ended a few inches below my crotch. So every time I bent to get something, a hint of skin was on display for this criminal who standing right behind me.

The landline phone was just a couple of feet away from me. I started inching closer to it, hoping that somehow I could get him distracted and call the cops. But Tejinder was smart; once he realised that, he walked over to it, pulled it out and threw it away.
I expected him to hit me or at least say something but he stood there quietly staring at me. I on the other hand cursed under my breath at the missed opportunity.

The spices needed for the omelette was in the cabinet above the kitchen counter. I always had a difficulty reaching it and would always say to Rohan that the kitchen was designed for his height and not mine. We both joke about it but now it seemed like a curse.

Seeing me struggle to reach the cabinet, Tejinder moved swiftly behind me. His body brushed against mine as he reached over to the cabinet. Far from being accidental, this move was clearly deliberate. I felt his tall, lean body brush against my back and his crotch pushed against my butt. The jar of spice was right in his hand but he stayed put in his place, enjoying the bodily contact.

I cringed at the unwanted touch but he seemed thrilled. I thought he’d step back after retrieving the jar of spices but I was wrong. With the jar in one hand, he placed his other hand on my waist and squeezed it. I visibly shivered, out of sheer disgust. I was being so openly molested by this thug in my own house; just the thought disgusted me.

He definitely hadn’t bathed in days and I could smell the musky odour from his body and from his dirty clothes. Standing so close to me, he towered over me. His chest brushed against the back of my head, his stomach against my back and his crotch was perfectly aligned with my butt. I felt his hips gyrate against my butt. I cringed but couldn’t help but notice the bulge growing against my butt.

The stench of his unwashed body and the smell of tobacco from his mouth made my stomach churn. I wanted to push him back and slap him as hard as I could but I knew that either I’d get a tighter slap in return or worse, a bullet in my head. 

The thought of leaving behind my baby and my husband was too overpowering and I endured this nightmarish situation.

He placed the jar on the counter and took a step backward. I could still feel his eyes on me and soon, I felt his hands on me too. I shrieked as he grabbed my butt cheek and gave it a hard squeeze. The squeeze was painful. I bit my lip to avoid screaming but he squeezed harder. He was perhaps enjoying seeing me struggle more than he was enjoying a handful of my butt flesh that he had gripped.

“Aaaarrrgghhh...” I let out a moan of pain as I just couldn’t control it anymore. Tejinder chuckled and then slapped my aching butt hard which pushed me against the kitchen counter. My eyes were closed and tears rolled down my eyes as I cursed my fate and prayed to god to set me free.

“Ande jal rahe hai” I heard him say but I was still in pain.

“Bhenchod ande jal rahe hai!” He screamed. His booming voice startled me back to reality and I turned off the stove immediately.

And the next second I screamed again as he lunged at me and embraced me in a bear hug. In no time his hands found my breasts and squeezed them hard. I struggled to escape but he was too strong for me. I tried to slap his hands away but simply couldn’t. He cupped my breasts and was squeezing them repeatedly like giving a massage albeit very rough.

Till now I was whimpering, trying to set myself free but then I screamed as his hand reached under to my crotch and cupped it. I tried pushing his hand away as strongly as I could but it didn’t budge. I felt his thick finger swipe along the length of my pussy and I shivered visible. The thin fabric of the shorts and the panties under didn’t provide much protection.

I was in a bear hug with this escaped convict who was squeezing my breasts and rubbing my pussy but to add to it, he started necking me. Even though, he wasn’t even close to being gentle like Rohan, my neck being my most erogenous spot, a bodily reaction was due. 

I felt a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach and my mind was resisting him, my body started responding. It was perhaps an automatic reaction but I felt my panties dampen, my nipples harden. My heart was already pounding and my breath was short. Physically I was aroused but my mind still was fighting back.

I was still struggling, trying to push him away. I raised my foot and stomped it on his bare foot. His grip loosened and I heard him grunt but he recovered. The hand that was on my breasts came up to my neck and he started choking me. The grip tightened and I got difficult to breath, the struggle was now to stay alive.

“Bhenchod randi Sali…lagta hai tujhe marna hai…” He grunted in my ear.

“Aaarrcckkhhh...Noo…. Plea…” I struggled to plead.

It started getting darker as my brain started running out of air. In those chaotic moments, I thought this was it…. but then he loosened his grip a little.

“Dekh mein tujhe marna nahi chahta lekin teri bakchodi jyada ho rahi hai…maa kasam gala daba dunga.” He whispered in my ear. It sounded like Death himself spoke to me.

I nodded and as soon as I did, he let go off my neck. I inhaled loudly as my starving body took in as much oxygen it could.

I was still in his bear hug and a few minutes after I recovered, Tejinder was back to what he was doing before he tried to kill me.

He was squeezing my tits hard, alternating between them while his other hand was back to rubbing my pussy. I squirmed as I felt his hand slide under my shirt and grab my breast. I was being molested in my very own house and I could do nothing about it.

I cursed myself. Why didn’t I go with Rohan and Aarav and stay back for this exam? At least I wouldn’t have to go through this.

I drew a sharp breath when his hand deftly slid under my pyjamas and his finger slid along the length of my pussy. I visibly shuddered when his thick, rough finger rubbed my clit. He laughed seeing my reaction and his finger started expertly playing with my clit. My hand gripped his wrist but it was too small and weak to stop it.

I opened my eyes wide in shock when I realised I was getting wet. No…No…Nooo…this can’t be happening. I was being forced upon then how could my body betray me like this. 

Tejinder stopped for a while and I looked back at him. His eyes gleamed with the realisation of my arousal. I looked at him in horror and disbelief like a deer caught between the lights of a car. His fingers stirred a moment later and he guffawed seeing my shiver. He did it again to evoke the same reaction and again and again.

A few seconds later I was back to shuddering like before and he was busy licking my ears, squeezing my tits and tweaking my clit. And then I sensed it, I sensed the orgasm arriving. My body was showing all the signs of it. As much as I tried to push him away, I couldn’t; as much as I tried to tame my mind, I couldn’t. I was about to cum.

“Ummhh...Ummhppff...” I heard Fahim behind us clearing his throat.

Tejinder stopped immediately and withdrew. I collapsed on to the kitchen counter after, my body still shivering from that assault on my body and senses.

“Bhai..mujhe pata hai bohot din ho gaye lekin hame jald se jald yeh shahar chodna hai.” Fahim said placing his hand on Tejinder’s shoulder.

“Hmmm…control nahi kar paya.” Tejinder said before laughing out loud. He raised his finger to show Fahim my juices on the tip. Fahim looked at me with raised eye brows and a devilish smile but said nothing.

“Haha..chal ab khate hai.” Fahim declared as he sat on the dining table and Tejinder joined him. And like a gracious host to unwanted guests, I served them their meal. 

I have never seen anyone eat like they did. They literally attacked the food as soon I placed it on the table. The guys were starving and I am sure the food in the jail isn’t exactly cooked by a gourmet chef. Seeing them literally swallow the food made me a little proud of myself. Even though they hadn’t uttered a word about how it tasted, just seeing them gobble it down was itself a form of appreciation.

“Kuch peene ke liye hai?” Tejinder asked.

“Uuhh…Coffee?” I replied blankly. They stopped eating and looked at each other for a second before erupting in loud laughter.

I felt a little insulted but also confused. The men, once they were done laughing looked at me before Fahim spoke, “Abe…Daru hai kya?”

“Uuuhh...haa..haa..hai.” I stammered a response.

“To bhosadiwali dekh kya rahi hai…leke aa.” Fahim commanded.

I stumbled to the corner of the kitchen to get the bottle. Rohan always kept stock of some high quality liquor. He was an occasional drinker but kept the booze for the time guests came to our house.
I fetched the bottle from the cabinet and went to get the glasses.

“Kya kar rahi uai?” Fahim thundered.

“Glasses….” I replied feebly.

“Woh sab chhod..bottle leke aa idar.” He commanded. I scampered back to the dining table and he snatched the bottle out of my hand. He pulled the cap open and then put it to his mouth and started gulping it down like it was water.

After taking a huge swig of the whiskey, he handed it over to Tejinder who did the same. In a matter of seconds half the bottle was finished and by the time they were done with their meal, the bottle was empty. I saw with my very own eyes, an entire bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label being gulped down by these two criminals.

‘What the fuck am I going to tell Rohan about this? Who finished an entire bottle of whiskey? He knows I don’t drink it? I’ll tell him the bottle broke when I was cleaning the cabinet…hmmm...’ 

The men burped out loud one after another signaling the end of their meals. I cringed in absolute disgust hearing them belch but they didn’t give two fucks about minding their manners in front of a lady.

Fahim them proceeded to take out a packet of bidis from his pocket and hand one to Tejinder before lighting one for himself. The men then smoked their bidis in my kitchen. I was incensed to see them smoke in my house but couldn’t do anything about it. Once done, they threw the stubs on the floor and got up. Tejinder grabbed my arm and we both followed Fahim as he walked up the stairs.

“Kya kar rahe ho.. kahan le ja rahe ho mujhe???? Bhagwan ke liye mujhe chhod do!!!….”  I screamed but neither of them stopped. I was being taken to my bedroom and I knew I was going to be mercilessly banged and them killed. I struggled to free myself but Tejinder’s grip around my arm was far too strong for me. They dragged me to my bedroom before pushing me on the bed. I was shaking in fear; my skin had gone pale.
[+] 7 users Like Bdrew86's post
Like Reply
Wow bdrew welcome, I’m the one of fan for your sex n mechanic still whenever I feel bored I will read that even after reading more than 250 times still it was fresh and erotic and gives the same feel when I read it first 

But somehow I didn't connect with our French connection I don't know why 

I like this new story and your writing skill is awesome but one suggestion or request please give English caption in bracket for hindi words it will greatful for your followers who don't know hindi. Please brew please
[+] 1 user Likes needhotku's post
Like Reply
(13-10-2021, 06:26 AM)needhotku Wrote: Wow bdrew welcome, I’m the one of fan for your sex n mechanic still whenever I feel bored I will read that even after reading more than 250 times still it was fresh and erotic and gives the same feel when I read it first 

That makes two of us. Its one of the best stories I ever read..
Like Reply
(13-10-2021, 06:26 AM)needhotku Wrote: Wow bdrew welcome, I’m the one of fan for your sex n mechanic still whenever I feel bored I will read that even after reading more than 250 times still it was fresh and erotic and gives the same feel when I read it first 

But somehow I didn't connect with our French connection I don't know why 

I like this new story and your writing skill is awesome but one suggestion or request please give English caption in bracket for hindi words it will greatful for your followers who don't know hindi. Please brew please

The story is based in North India. The characters are north Indian. I chose to write the dialogue in hindi is to give it a sense of realism. I'm sure two escaped convicts are not going to be fluent in English.
[+] 2 users Like Bdrew86's post
Like Reply
quite nicely setup.
Glad to see you are writing more.
One of my all time favorites ever, I left you so many messages as well.

- Swati
Like Reply
Badhiya
Like Reply
Superb.

Surely these two will make this lady their sex slut. She will experience many earth shattering orgasm that she never had with her husband and will understand that her husband had cheated her in sex.
Like Reply
Fantastic bro. Hope they both make her pregnant before her husband returns.
Like Reply
How these prisoners gonna change her from housewife to whore. Great updates.
Like Reply