Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Adultery Disha's pussy gets teased part 3
Heart 
Disha's Pussy gets teased part 3 

As soon as landlord's brother said that she could leave for office.
She ran to her room and tried to wash off the cum, and she wore a short skirt with no panties because of her punishment and leaves her house.

[Image: disha-patani-stills-photos-pictures-385.jpg]

*After reaching office*

Boss : how are you darling?
Disha : fine sir 
Boss: did you wash off my cum well from your pussy or is it still dripping
Disha: i washed it off sir
Boss : aww don't worry pussy girl, i will give you some more whenever i get the next chance.
Disha : umm..... Ok sir ( she nodded)
Boss : come here
*Her boss knowingly pushes one of the pen down and he asks disha to pick it up. Disha knew it was his clever idea to see my pussy,but still she did it*
Boss: good girl so you didn't wore the panty right?
Disha : no sir as you said
*Someone of his friends enters the room*
*boss : these are my friends,they wanted to meet your Pussy
Disha : ah.... Ok sir as you say
*Disha bents over the table and makes her pussy visible*
One of the friends keeps his finger onto her mouth and takes her saliva and uses it to massage disha's Pussy. Disha starts moaning and the second guy starts biting her lips very hard and boss starts spanking her again.

[Image: disha-patani-stills-photos-pictures-387.jpg]

And once again all three of her holes are teased by pervert people
First friend : you got a nice chickhere bro, take care of her we might need her pussy in future for our own dicks
Second friend : *stops kissing and starts licking her face* good girl he said
Boss : disha has a cute pussy right, but still i love her boobs more. I couldn't tease them on the gym but i wont miss next time
Disha : sure sir. My boobs are ready for your all dicks
• Once again they all spanks her ass and tells her to leave*
And also tells her to meet them at the old gym again
This time disha was sure that all three of them will be gangbanging her and she was making herself strong to take all those three huge cock.
[Image: disha-patani-stills-photos-pictures-375.jpg]
*Disha reaches the old gym in short skirts*
Disha: ok sir main agaya
Boss : nice 
They make her sit in doggy style and rips all her clothes. Now she's completely naked. The boss is using his saliva to turn on her wet pussy to insert his huge dick.the first friend is trying to suck her boobs and eat her up.whereas the third friend is deepthroating her very hard. He caught her on her hair and is making her suck his dick very deep.now they makes all her three holes engaged and they even starts exchanging their places. Disha was completely getting tired but still she kinda enjoyed it too. Her mouth was full time engaged in sucking multiple cocks and balls.after 45 min of gangbanging her they all made her sit in floor and started stroking their dicks to her face. Disha was sure that they were going to cum on her face. She excitingly waited and within seconds thick ropes of cum splashed over face and all over her body, soon after it all those three lucky guys left her there.
[Image: disha-patani-stills-photos-pictures-305.jpg]

Atlast disha herself told " i will have to accept whatever happened to me for the sake of my better future i will have to accpet the thick ropes of hot cum on my face and i will try my best to satisfy all those dicks whose help would give me a better future"

The end 

Pls comment if the story was good and if you have any suggestions
Also tell me if you like those bikini pictures of disha that i posted.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
COMMENT PLS
COMMENT PLS
COMMENT PLS AND RATE IF YOU LIKE THIS STROY
Like Reply
Yaar u should explain sex part more it looks like u are making it in much hurry. Take some time and then write it add some pics also.
Like Reply
Make it exciting
Like Reply
(03-10-2021, 01:34 PM)saxygabbar Wrote: Make it exciting

Bro kya tumne iska 3 parts bhi padliya?
Well thank you suggestion i will do my best
Like Reply