Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Disha's Pussy gets teased part 2
Disha 's pussy is teased part 2 

As i stopped, disha's landlord ordered her to be naked from today onwards. On a pleasant morning disha had her breakfast naked and saw that her landlord is watching something with one of his friends. She had a small peek to it and saw that it was her naked showering clip. She got soo angry but it was uselss. All of sudden her landlord called her. She knew that if she doesn't respond then her clip would be on internet. So she went naked to landlord and his brother an early 40 year old man who had beard and was pretty masculine

Landlord gave an introduction about disha to his brother. And his brother told that, " kya baat hai disha tumhari gaand tho mujhe bahut acha laga, aur tumhara boobs bhi kuch kam nahi. Kya tum is un le ke liye kuch karoge?" He asked. Disha nodded her head. He told her to sit near him and wide open her legs.. disha first refused but then she told ok.

Both landlord and his brother's mouth watered as soon as they saw her wet hairy pussy. Then Mr. Landlord asked her to stroke thier dicks. Disha strictly refused it but they both forced her and made her grab their dicks. Then asked her to stroke it untill they cum.
After 5 min itself their cocks became so red and disha was pretty sure that they are going to cum on her face, still she continued and at last they both came hard on her face.

Disha said,"apne mujhse jo manga tha vo maine dee na, kya mein ab ja sakthi hoon ??" They said ok but with one condition that she will have to kiss on their dicks and then she can leave. Poor girl disha nodded  her head and she kissed the landlord's dick first it still had some cum over it but she didn't mind it and kissed both of their dicks and left for work.

After reaching office 

"good morning sir" disha said. And soon her boss asked her that "are you wearing a panty"? She fully forgot about the punishment that she got from her boss, she was soo tensed because of the landlord that she wore a panty by mistake. And as an answer to her boss's question she said, "sorry sir, i forgot about the deal, i wore a pink panty by mistake". Boss said it's ok and called her to his office room. He said "come over to my lap" as soon as she came near hin, he forced and made her sleep on his lap and he upskirted her and spanked her very hard. 

Disha: what are you doing sir?
Disha: aaahh that hurts plz don't spank me 

She said. And  the  the boss said," will you ever wear your panties from now on?" She said no but still he spanked the cute soft ass of hers untill her ass became red like tomatoes. He then told her to remove her panty and give it to him. She did what he said and he also told her to meet him in the gym after your ofice work. 

Disha wondered that why would he invite her to a closed gym. Will he do something to me? 
As soon as she entered to the gym someone hold her hands and tied her to a table by making her bent over in a small skirt. She didn't wore a panty and her hairy small pussy was clearly visible between her thighs.

Disha: leave me alone,
Boss : don't worry disha, i just wanted to check if you were a virgin or not?
Disha : what? Why do you want to know? Ima virgin
Boss: thats great, my dick never got a chance to have the juices of a virgin pussy 
And soon he takes out his 11 inch boner and comes oin fron of disha. "What the hell, is that?" She said. "Don't worry babe just  Lemme insert it to all your holes" 
Disha : what? Noo please no sir 
*inserts his dick fullly into her mouth and starts fucking her face and deepthroating her so hard. She choked continuosly but still he didn't mind and continued fucking her. Then after 15 min all her lipstip came down whereas boss's dick was just getting harder. He then slapqd disha's face with his boner 8-10 times and it made her face so red like strawberry. Then kissed disha and started spanking her ass with his cock. Disha begged to leave her alone but he didn't mind it and started sucking her ass. He almost tore her ass and went very deep with his tongue. Then inserted his dick inside her ass and started fucking her very hard. It almost crushed her ass and disha could feel his dick on her stomach. All her energy were getting lost. After fucking her for 15 min her started sucking her small pussy. He sucked it for a long time untill it's juices were fullly finished and then inserted his dick also. It was so huge that she came within seconds but her boss didint mind it and continued. 
after 10min of fucking her tight pussy he came inside it. Disha moaned a lot and all the cum was coming out from her wet pussy.
Her boss got satisfied very much and for fun he also took some of her pics from behind in which she bent over and her pussy was dripping with his cum. He then untied her and left the gym. Whereas disha got tired that she could barely sit or walk. All her lifetime saved virginity had been lost. And she was fucked very cruelly by that monster boner. Now her pussy almost got onto double the size than earlier. Poor disha also had to get dressed and leave the gym towards her house.she had to walk a long way and her pussy was very badly teasers that now she can barely walk. 
It was pretty late when she reached back to home and luckily landlord and his brother already fell asleep. She also went upstairs and took rest

Next morning. She got back her energy even though she was fucked on all three holes of hers she wasn't very much sad about it. Because it was her first time sex and it kinds gave her some pleasure too. As of the rules she underessdd herself and sson landlord's brother called her and she went downstairs.

Disha : landlord kaha gya ?
Landlord's brother : he went out for a walk.when are you goin to office?
Disha : after 30 min 
Landlord's brother : would you mind to suck my dick for 20 min?
Disha : um... Sorry I'm not interested and anyway I'm bad at it so no
Landlord's brother : aww come one beti i will teach 

*He made her sit in dogystyle and brought out his huge cock and ball sack*

Open your mouth darling. Even though disha was not interested she still opened it because she started finding pleasure in sucking dicks. Landlord's brother was very greedy guy he face fucked disha soo hardly for continuos 20 min, he didn't even mind if she choked or not? He just deepthroated her. Disha got so tired  she begged him but still he kept disha's mouth engaged. He used his arms to spank both her ass cheeks very hard. After 20 min of deepthroating he told disha that now you can go. Disha was so exhausted by having a huge in her throat for 20 min, she left as soon as landlord's brother told her to leave. She left for office afterwards.

Should i make a third part??
Comment down below

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.