Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Disha patani and her pussy's sexual needs are fullfilled
[Image: ?channel=xpromo&feature=amp&campaign=&ta...ement=nsfw]

Myself Sabari was invited to my  collegeaus birthday party. We decided to celebrate it in exactly 12pm. His wife is so hot and looks exactly like disha patani( imagone she is sdisha patani) Disha greets us dressed like this ( if you can't view the image then don't worry it's actually the picture in which she wore a lehenga and Calvin Klein bra holding on diwali, if you comment then i will share it for you again) 

. I got so hard by the way she looked at me and my friends whereas Rahul( disha's husband) was fully ok with it,  i  wanted  to rip all her remaining clothes and make her twerk naked while giggling her boobs. I got hard when i saw her big boobs. We all sat  down at the living room and Rahul  told  her to make coffee for everyone, i thought she'd get dressed properly and come in a saree or something  but to my surprise she still dressed like this comes to serve the coffee and sweets, she bends before each one to serve them the coffee and when she came to me i could see her entire boob gap and those were soo huge that i could resist my self looking at it. She sat down and we all start chatting, we chat for hours and then one of them says "bhabi thoda maal do na" (he meant alcohol), she goes to bring some bottle and glass "kya maal mila hai tujhe bhai, kash hume bhi aisi ek raat ke liye mil jati" we just laugh it away, she brings some whiskey and serves everyone including herself. Again we all chat for some time, i am a clever guy but still by accident i pushed disha and her whiskey falls on her bra making it wet, rahul told her to change it. At every ones surprise she opens her bra Infront of ame releasing her big jiggly boobs, a
I wowed while she plays it cool, she says "are yar ye bhi bhig gaya aur kuch pahenneko hi nahi hai ab aise hi rahena parega", it took a while for me  to again continue chatting even tho my eyes are stuck to Disha's juicy assets. Her juicy and squishy boobs were so near to my hands that i wated to grab them soo badly. As i said that I'm clever. I knowingly poured some whiskey on her lehnega and Rahul again told her to change it. But indeed she removed her lehenga in front of us, she bend in front of me and i could see her small pussy hiding between her juicy thighs. She wore a pink panty. It was my luck and only i could see her pussy.( Through panty ). But she kept her lehenga away and was sitting right next to me by just wearing a tight pink panty. I could see her pussy thrusting out from her panty. And her cleavage.  It was 12pm and after celebrating the birthday( she celebrated it naked, and her boobs bounced every single time when she clapped her hands).  Disha said that i could stay  there 

Rahul was very irresponsible guy. He didn't even care if disha deepthroated me  and cummed inside her ass. He was so drunk that he slept on the couch itself.i started  heading towards bed and she slept near me. ( I was so luck that her huge ass was just near my dick. I could control myself my dick was fully trhrusted out like a  hard rod) she wore a bra before sleeping which made me more and more hard. She told me to hug her. She wanted to recall the old days where me and some of our friends including disha slept together as room mates. I was so curious to hug her because even tho we were room mates i never got a chance to sleep with her all alone. She forced me to hug her and i hugged her. My dick just drilled onto her softy ass cheeks and i was like " sorry i didn't mean to" but she told me " its okay Sabari i always knew your dick was hard since the moement you saw me in ck bra". I blushed. She then grabbed my dick and told me "it's fine to have your dick hard because i love your dick, especially when they are hard for me". I was shocked, i though she would stroke it hard and we might have sex. But she was taking it so easy and rubbed the tip of my dick. I got leaked within seconds and she told " aww, Sabari you are soo cute just like collage days, you leaked within seconds" she was older than me for four years and was very attracted to me from young days. Then she asked me that " it's pretty hot here, you should get onto your underwear like me" and i removed my jeans and shirt as she requested. And then she asked me a dirty question " if you get to fuck me on only one of my holes 1. my pussy 2 my mouth 3. My asshole for the rest fo your life then which one would you fuck??

I was soo desperate and i answered that i cannot choose
Then she told me that she always loved me and hated her husband. "He just focuses on his job and doesn't care about me  and neither my sexual needs and because of that I'm still virgin. My pussy also has needs right? Sabari."  " Yes they do" i answered. Would you like to fullfill some of my needs? " I just got hard again and asked what kind of needs? She told me that she wants me to have sex all night with her. And make her satisfy for once atleast. Even though i loved her a lot i thought again and again and said ok. She sarted to go down to my dick. When she saw it she was like " aww so cute dick. Shall i have it in my mouth would you like it??". I said "sure disha". 

For more updates wait till tommorrow 
To know how she sucked my dick soo hard as a slut and how she made me suck her ass so deep. I also kicked her body from her toes to her forehead and fucked on all her holes as her commands. 
Wait and watch to know how she made me cum inside her........

Comment if you want a force full sex story of my dream girl disha..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Just click and hold on the picture posted at the top to see the hot look of disha which i was metioning. Just hold and press on it and click "open in a new tab" comment for knowing how hard she made me cum for her
Like Reply
Someone comment if it's good plz
Shall i continue with disha itself??
Like Reply