Misc. Erotica An unexpected cuckolding
CHAPTER - 1

Hello my name is john, I am 28 years old. Im 6 feet tall and a good looking guy. Today i would like to share one of my experience with you guys. This whole story is fiction, i wanted to write this story because i feel lot of guys in india are having this kind of fantasy. Fantasy of cuckolding. As we all know that what cuckolding is, In india this kind off fantasy is a big taboo. People wanted to try it but they are afraid to share it with their partners. So in ths story i will share how all the things happened in an unexpected way. 

My name is john i live in delhi and currently i am working as a software engineer in XYZ company. My life was going good in a right direction and i was pretty much happy with my life. i am a fitness freak kinda guy i used to go to the gym around 5-6 times a week.
I have even talked to some of the girls in our gym and luckily fucked most of them.

one day there was a guy in our gym came to me and asked for the dumbells if i am using it or not. I said "No its fine you can use it i have finished the set". After working out he came to me and started talking to me. His name was Raj,
let me talk about Raj a bit, He is 5.11 in height good physique and he was an introvert kinda guy.

Raj:- Bro for how long have you been working out.
Me:- its been 3 years.
Raj:- You have a nice physique
Me:- Thanks bro, i think all the hard work is paying off
Raj :- yea its showing bro.

we have talked for like 15 minutes and exchanged our phone numbers. We used to come to the gym alost at the same time. In few days we started working out together in the gym. After working out we used to sit outside the gym and talk for a while everyday.
now this is our daily routine to sit outside the gym or roaming in the market after working out. We used to talk on different topics but mostly on body building. He was a nice guy and was having a lot of knowledge of body building. We used to share our knowledge with each other. Days passes likes this and we kinda become very good friends. He used to work in a govt sector but on a contract basis.
He has completed his computer sciene engineering but dint get the placement coz of some reasons so he started doing job on a contract basis.

One day we were sitting together and i asked

Me:- raj do you have any gf?
Raj:- no man
Me:- now dont tell mee that you are virgin

he looked at me and dint say anything

Me:- Fuck seriously dude, at the age of 28 you are virgin
Raj:- Bro i know but what should i do in my college days most of the girls in our class were studios type. And i am an introvert too.
Me:- ok ok i understand bro, but dont worry soon you will find some one

Then he shared with me something

Raj:- bro there is a girl in my office. She is 26 and you know in my office all are uncles and aunties only she and me are young.
Me:- Then bro i think you have a very good chance.
Raj:- But br she is just an avg looking girl
Me:- so what bro just fuck her and loose your virginity.
Raj:- I think i should try and she doesnt seems that difficult to handle.
Me:- thats a spirit bro.

We both laughed and continued our talking. From the next day Raj started talking to that girl related to office work. And in few days he got her number. The girl name was Jyoti. i have met her quite a few times. she was living in a PG with 2 other girls. So i told my fried to go to their PG and spend some time with her. He started doing that and one fine day he got the chance to fuck her.
he told me that she is ready.

Raj:- Bro she is ready.
Me:- So what are you waiting for?
Raj:- Bro can you help me? i need a favouor
Me:- yea sure what?
Raj:- Bro can you buy a condom from chemist for me, i have never bought a condom, i feel shy.

I started laughing loud

Me:- dont worry i will bring it for you

so the next day i buy a packet of condom for him and gave it to him. He went to their PG.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good fantasy....always need to help a fellow bro'...
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
continue bro
Like Reply
(28-09-2021, 04:35 AM)sri65 Wrote: Good fantasy....always need to help a fellow bro...

banana  and enjoy the benefits if it comes by.... Pls start next parts
Like Reply
CHAPTER -2

Raj went to their PG around 6 PM it was a month of november so there was a lil bit cold weather. Jyoti's room mates a re supposed to come around 8-9 Pm. So Raj had enough time to have 2 shots. I was waiting at my home, and was curiooous to know about how was his first time. Around 8.30 PM Raj called me and i picked up the phone in excitement

ME:- Ha bhai agya maza? (Hey bro did you enjoy?)
Raj:- Yr milke batata hu (I will mee you and tell you)
Me:- kya hua? sab thik hai na? (What happened? is everything alright?)
Raj:- Yr tu mil mujhe milke baat karte hai (Bro just meet me and then we will talk)
Me:- OK

And he hunged up the phone after that. Around 9 Pm he came to my house and called me. We both went to talk to one of our talking point where we usually sit and talk. I sat on hit s bike and went away. We reached our place and sit down on a bench. Then i asked

Me:- What happened?
Raj:- I dont know hot share it to you yr
Me:- Just share it, is anything serious
Raj:- yr i dint have an orgasm.
Me:- WHAT??
Raj:- Yes
Me:- What do you mean?
Raj:- yr we started doing it around 7 Pm and when we were having sex its been around 40 - 45 minutes that i dint have an orgasm. She had 2 orgams and
and after few minutes of her having an orgasm her pussy got dried and it started paining her. Till that time i dint have an orgasm.

I was listening him carefully. Then he continued

Raj:- Yr i dont i feel unsatisfied.
Me:- I can understand bro, you dint have an orgasm it feels frustrated.
Raj:- Yr i was about to continue and wanted to lick her so that she can wet again, but she told me that her room mates might come so i have to leave. I left
Her PG after that.
Me:- No worries buddy you will agan get the chance.
Raj:- yea lets see.

Then as usual we three of us started going out together on weekends. Me, Raj and Jyoti. We 3 of us had a great time together. After that incident i think Raj got had fucked her quite a few times and shared his experience with me. I told him to takee her to the hotel so that you can have no time issues.
Raj took her to the hotel one day and the very next day shared with me about what had happend.

Raj:- It was good bro
Me:- I told you book a hotel so that there wont be any interfrence
Raj:- Yea bro you were right.
Me:- so tell me how many rounds.
Raj:- in the whole night 3 bro
Me:- only 3, atleast you should have done 5
Raj:- Bro in the last round i have fucked her like for hours, she was tired and i dint cum for hours.
Me:- then?
Raj:- It took me like 1.30 hours to get orgasm in the last round and till then it was 4.30 Am in the morning.
Me:- woaaahhhh nice bro, quite a good stamina you have.
Raj:- Bro i dont know may be i am suffering from delayed ejaculation.
Me:- What's that?
Raj:- Its the opposite of premature ejaculation, In premature ejaculation you cum early and in delayed ejaculation you dont cum early. I have searched on the
internet about it. Both are not healthy.
Me:- Dont think like that bro you are ok just chill

He just nodded his head and we came back to home.

Our lives are going good together like this. Me and Raj become best friends in no time. At one point everyone has faced this that they have parted away from their best friends same thing was about to happen wiith me. As i was promoted to a Team leader in office and i also got transferred to mumbai. I wanted to share this news with Raj but we both know that we have to get parted and we both are not going to like it. I called him

Raj:- hey bro wass up?
Me:- I am good, you say
Raj:- I am good bro
Me:- Bro i want to share a news with you lets meet
Raj:- He said ok

And we met on our ususal meeting point where we sit for ours and talk. I shared this news with him, He was happy for me but also a little bit sad that from now we are not going to workout together and spent time together. He asked me when are you moving. I said next week. He said cool then we gonna have party ths weekend. I said yea bro done.
On the weekend we had a party, we sit down in a bar and got drunk till late night and were talking about the random stuff. In between i used to taunt him about jyoti. He told me she is good but some times i have to tell her that do like this, and she dont give blowjobs. I laughed and said i know bro some girls dont like it. He asked me di you ever get it. I said yea quite a few times. He said lucky you. And i again laughed, we were so high that night and we ejoyed alot. Then we came home and slept.
Like Reply
Super, Raj will now lick the john juices from jyotis body.
Like Reply
hey guys plz let me know what you like and deslike about the story, as it will encourage me to write more, i will post the next part soon.
Like Reply
[Image: 4.jpg]
Like Reply