Incest Dark Slut Mom Stories
Hello Hello Friends! 
For years I've been a lover of incest and especially mom-son incest. Off late I've been thinking of some dark incest story ideas and would love to hear from you folks too. Sharing some kinks of mine:

"Mom and Dad have been married for 22 years, son is 18 yo. Dad is sort of a super cop, but asshole in real life and have troubled the wife a lot. One fine day the father is diagnosed with cancer and with that both mom and son realizes that the troubles will be over soon. Slowly they start getting bit naughty, he teases his mother "You know once the father is gone, everything of his belongs to the son. Everything!!" They get cozy and start a sexual relationship. Every night while father whimpers in pain and suffers, the mother is fucked deliciously in the next room by her son. And one fine day the father passes away before anything else, they smile and fuck next to his lifeless body!"

[Image: EqBVsDpU8AArORe?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Damn ..... Good start it will be Great one ........ plzzz Update
Like Reply
(28-09-2021, 01:47 AM)bikiniking Wrote: Hello Hello Friends! 
For years I've been a lover of incest and especially mom-son incest. Off late I've been thinking of some dark incest story ideas and would love to hear from you folks too. Sharing some kinks of mine:

. . . .  . . . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . .. . .  ...

Cancer - poor dad. atleast they should have helped him a bit. Sure,  with a mom/perverted son like that, incest is highly possible

Any other combination of relations you prefer:
   SET 1:  Grandpa, Uncle, Dad, Son, Brother, nephew
   SET 2:  Granma, Aunty, Mom, Daughter, Sister, niece

I want to see certain rare combinations:
Mom + Son + Sister              = against Hubby
Mom + Son + Sister              = against Sister's husband
Mom + grandpa                    = against Hubby
Mom + grandpa  + grandma = against Hubby
Mom + grandma                   = against Hubby/Grandpa

Mom + Her own sister           = against Hubby
Mom + Her own sister           = against Sisters  Husband
Mom + Her own sister           = against Hubby/Sisters  Husband

Mom + her own Mom 
Mom + her own Dad
Mom + her both parents
Mom + her Own Family         
Mom + her both parents + kids
                                            = against Hubby's Family

Mom being the main character in all above...Others can be added as entertainment demands.
Mom's avatars =  Mother/Wife/Whore
Mom is greatly influenced by her liberated, free sex parents...their  extreme Debaucheries are her guide book for her life/Kids
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(28-09-2021, 03:25 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Cancer - poor dad. atleast they should have helped him a bit. Sure,  with a mom/perverted son like that, incest is highly possible

Any other combination of relations you prefer:
   SET 1:  Grandpa, Uncle, Dad, Son, Brother, nephew
   SET 2:  Granma, Aunty, Mom, Daughter, Sister, niece

I want to see certain rare combinations:
Mom + Son + Sister              = against Hubby
Mom + Son + Sister              = against Sister's husband
Mom + grandpa                    = against Hubby
Mom + grandpa  + grandma = against Hubby
Mom + grandma                   = against Hubby/Grandpa

Mom + Her own sister           = against Hubby
Mom + Her own sister           = against Sisters  Husband
Mom + Her own sister           = against Hubby/Sisters  Husband

Mom + her own Mom 
Mom + her own Dad
Mom + her both parents
Mom + her Own Family         
Mom + her both parents + kids
                                            = against Hubby's Family

Mom being the main character in all above...Others can be added as entertainment demands.
Mom's avatars =  Mother/Wife/Whore
Mom is greatly influenced by her liberated, free sex parents...their  extreme Debaucheries are her guide book for her life/Kids

My prime fantasy is to keep the mother the only object of lust, where she can be completely debaucherous with no sympathy. Basically one into deep carnal desires, hence no remorse or sympathy for the husband. The sort who can commit crime, including murder.

I love the idea of more characters, especially family but only the 'men' of the house. A small spin like below arouses me a lot:

While the father is sick, the mother and son starts having regular fuck sessions in the next room. Pertaining to his declining health and the negligence the father spies on them and gets to see them in action. Broken and dejected he calls his elder brother to come and shares it with him. The brother confronts the mother, unknown to the son. Now, being the nymph she is, the mother seduces the brother in law too and fucks him too. Once the son gets to know, he too joins the party. 
It's their wedding anniversary and the mother tells her son and BIL that she has a surprise in store for them. Once the night begins, she makes them get comfy and goes out to get the surprise and brings the father in on a wheelchair and says - "Darlings fuck me like there's no tomorrow, make him see what a bitch his wife his, cum in me and make me your whore!. She goes and slaps the father hard.

[Image: namitha_hot_saree_photo_shoot_wallpapers_06.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bikiniking's post
Like Reply
(29-09-2021, 06:08 PM)bikiniking Wrote: My prime fantasy is to keep the mother the only object of lust, where she can be completely debaucherous with no sympathy. Basically one into deep carnal desires, hence no remorse or sympathy for the husband. The sort who can commit crime, including murder.

Murder too ? Nice... brutal Mother she would be - Carefree and a perfect Slut with a cuckolded wimp Husband. Surely her husband would not have been the father of her kids.

My fantasy is an extension of this Mother :

> corrupting her own daughter, ensure she gets lots of sex experience before marriage ,  teaching her to use body wisely,  constantly feeding her daughter thoughts ->  that end with daughter's hubby and his family as their servant.

> Mother has done it earlier with her own Hubby and his family.....Where she carefully make her strict  MIL a cum addict so that MIL "puts down" her hubby as her DIL desires...Making husbands of households as servants

MOTHER/DAUGHTER ENJOY WHO EVER, WHEN EVER, HOW EVER while getting serviced by their Hubby's family.

Basically Mother spreading her potent powerful sinful knowledge to her next generation
Like Reply
This is awesome! Will you be continuing thing? I would love to see your stories as Image captions.
Like Reply
[Image: meera-jasmin65-standard-scale-2-00x-gigapixel.png] Could you caption this with something dark?
Like Reply
(29-09-2021, 06:08 PM)bikiniking Wrote: Namaskar aw too and fucks him too. Once the son gets to know, he too joins the party. 
It's their wedding anniversary and the mother tells her son and BIL that she has a surprise in store for them. Once the night begins, she makes them get comfy and goes out to get the surprise and brings the father in on a wheelchair and says - "Darlings fuck me like there's no tomorrow, make him see what a bitch his wife his, cum in me and make me your whore!. She goes and slaps the father hard.

[Image: namitha_hot_saree_photo_shoot_wallpapers_06.jpg]
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply