Adultery Madhu and Tushar
Part 1. Introduction

Madhu was born and raised in Noida and now teaches in college as a teacher. At 5'7" with a very athletic body, she was considered gorgeous and the sexiest teacher in the college. Madhu had brown eyes and black hair. She had a small nose, perky ears that stood out little and slightly pink lips, which drove men crazy because they made her appear wanton and very sensual. Madhu was happily married woman and Baban worked as an Senior manager with a multinational company in Delhi. They got married five years back when Madhu was 23 and Baban was 24.

[Image: vik16.jpg]

The marriage was love cum arranged by their parents as Madhu was in love with Baban when she was studying along with him. They lived in Noida city near Delhi, in two-bedroom flat in a nice apartment building which was rented place by Baban. They were saving for down payment of their own flat and Madhu was working hard and looking forward to prove her worth in college to establish herself and get raise in her career and contribute towards building new sweet home which she dreamed.

[Image: 4dc68ebf4f668e70a3675fcfb9a65566.jpg]

By looks, Madhu was well built, with luscious boobs and nipples. Madhu had been married for 5 years. She never had considered having an affair, few men or students who tried regretted as Madhu was known as strict person and in total control of her life and was rude at times and outspoken who tried to flirt with her. She was very happy with her husband and loved reading books and spending her time with family. Madhu and Baban during the college vacation visited Goa and had good time and after enjoying it was time for them to be back to work. Madhu in the morning looked at herself in the full length mirror admiring herself thinking of the first day to college. Madhu picked up her keys and bag and made her way out the door.

[Image: ezgif-7-daa30db73f47.gif]

The drive to college was short with no traffic and reaching the college, she pulled in to her usual parking space and got out of the car. Just when she was about to press the button to close the central locks, she remembered she had left some books on the passenger seat and, opened the door and reached across to pick them up. Almost as soon as she leaned forward she realized her skirts rose upwards the back of her thighs and exposing her slender legs. Also same time the breeze that had caressed her face when she bend suddenly reappeared and flipped the thin cotton of her dress up, exposing her firm bottom cheeks.

[Image: ezgif-4-2b0239c79dd0.gif]

Madhu had chosen to wear a tiny white thong and the thin strap at the back had stick between her cheeks during her drive. If anyone had been standing behind her would have thought she was naked from the waist down. Pushing her dress down with one hand, she grabbed her books with the other before straightening up and locking the car once more not realizing someone was watching her all this time. Her face was blushing at the thought of the inadvertent exposure but she was shocked when she turned round to find some student standing there looking at her. Her face burned a deeper shade of red as he grinned at her and, even though the student never uttered a word before walking away, Madhu little scared drop her books little shocked. She realized he had a good look at her thighs and exposed ass. She quickly gathered her books and brushed the incident and did not give much thought about it more than accident as she walked passed him looking back to see who he was.

[Image: ezgif-2-3c9261ed25a6.gif]
[+] 4 users Like ak81ymail's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part 2. Madhu new student Tushar

Tushar was one of the most physically attractive boys in the college. He was taller with handsome personality. He was outspoken and due to his rich background and upbringing cared less about rules and was troublemaker at times. Tushar friends were Sandeep, Arun, Ravi, Renu and Shama. They were close and private group. Tushar had just moved from other college and he was intelligent and smart and was good in studies and curricular activities. Tushar was at the right place at the right time as he saw Madhu bending to pick up something from the car and had pretty much good view of her milky thighs and curvy ass. Tushar was fascinated by her looks and her milky white ass. Tushar had a hard time trying not to think about it, although Madhu was in her late thirties she had body of college girl.

Madhu first day in college went fairly smoothly-it was the same students she had known last year with few new faces around, so they all knew what to expect from her. Madhu was the kind of teacher that was loved by the good, well-behaved students, and hated by the troublemakers, for she had a reputation for not taking any crap from them, and enforcing her rules and handling her own discipline and because of her tough reputation, most students didn't even bother misbehaving in her class, they either showed up and listened or didn't show up at all. To the good students, however, she was more of a friend, a mentor, someone they could feel comfortable talking to at times as she was ready to help anyone. The bell rang and the students quickly got up and went down the hall for their next class. As she was busy in her next class she got message to meet Mr. Roy in his cabin. Madhu quickly made her way to his office after the class. Mr. Roy welcomed Madhu to his room and said I have called you and Professor Ratna as I need your help since I have been asked by the management to work on Inter-college drama competition. As you all know one of our Director who is also well know Bollywood personality is not happy as from last 3-4 years we are not even able to make it to top three performances. I wanted to talk to both of you on this. As you know Ratna has been looking after the cultural activity and drama group and I wish to make some changes considering the management is very serious and there is pressure on me to make it at least to top three if not win the competition. Ratna interrupted "Yes Roy Sir, it is. This year, I am positive we will be able to win it." Ratna said, trying to project optimism. How exactly are you planning to do that? Well, I have been able to establish a decent relationship with the drama team and they are coming around to the fact that...." Don't give me usual talks, Ratna Mam. Mr. Roy said. "What is going to be different this year?" For last few years we are still not able to make it even in nominations of the competition. I very well understand that in recent times your performance has been one of the best Professors in this college when it comes to teaching. Ratna Mam, don't get me wrong. I respect and admire your work and know that you are an invaluable asset to this college. Your students have made to the toppers list every year more than any other faculty students but I would like this time around to pass the cultural activity and drama responsibility to Madhu. Madhu moved in her chair and sat up at the mention of her name. Madhu looked at Mr. Roy and said, I don't know if that's a good idea plus it would be very short time for me to take it now. Ratna Mam has been working on the team and I am sure this year...."
Mr. Roy interjected her and said she will be busy with extra classes because she has been doing an amazing job teaching physics. And the most important we are adding her the responsibility for third year students for physics. No offense Ratna Mam, but I think you have better chance at working with those students and come up with flying colors. We can transfer some of Madhu's lecture to you and give her responsibility for the play this year. I have gone through her experience and she was active member in her college life participating in plays and even managing them. I think she would be the best choice to manage it this year. If Miss Madhu you do not mind, I am okay with it too, Ratna said and sat back looking happy. It's decided then. Madhu, you will lead the drama group this year for inter-college competition. Mr. Roy wished Madhu good luck and mentioned he has high hope from her for the Inter-college competition. "Thanks Mr. Roy." Madhu said. Mr. Roy looked at her and said I am very much certain that you will be working hard on that and if we make it to the top three at least I will make sure you are promoted next year as Head of the Cultural department. Then he turned his attention to Ratna and gave her letter of  promotion and said college management has put you added responsibility of final Year physics classes and from now you are promoted to Head of Physics department. Ratna was very happy and thanked Mr. Roy. Ratna and Madhu walked out of the office and she looked at Madhu and said to be very honest I think this is good decision as it is not really my strength plus I never enjoyed it but now I can focus more on the classes with this added responsibility. Madhu thanked and congratulated her and said I understand but I may need your help to understand things around the drama group. Ratna said sure I will introduce you today itself with the group so you can take over as you got only two months to prepare, as they returned back to their respective classes.
Madhu was walking through the hall as student walked and pass by her. Tushar was standing in the corner and watching Madhu walking towards her next class. Madhu was not used to student looking at her so intently and was little unprepared for the way Tushar was staring at her. Madhu saw him and suddenly remembered he was the same guy accidentally she had exposed in the parking as he kept staring at her without taking his eyes off her. Madhu got little conscious and nervous watching him staring at her intentionally. She thought since he was in his teenage he must have hard time to forget what he saw in the morning. She looked at him watching her intently while talking to his friend saying "Isn't she the most beautiful teacher we have in this college. Man she has got sexy figure" said the other as she passed him. Madhu heard Tushar and just blushed with the praise she got from him. As the day passed by it was her final class and Ratna was waiting for her as she took her to the drama group and introduced her to them and quickly and moved out for her next class. As she looked at the class she was pleased by looking at the numbers who had volunteered. As she walked in all greeted her and she also smiled and acknowledged them and took her seat. She noticed Tushar was also there in the class staring at her again. She introduced herself to the students and said this year college management wanted her to work with the group to set up play and to participate and win the competition. She also reminded them the college was once very famous in cultural activities and had won awards but unfortunately from past 5 years they did not stand even in TOP 5 and the responsibility to change that was given to her by the college management. She looked at the students and said I am very much sure if we perform and  work as team we can change that. Tushar was listening to her intently but at the same time had smug on his face. Madhu could see him smiling and was little angry with this attitude towards her so she ignored looking at him but still could not manage to take her eyes of him. Madhu despised him as he was drooling her from top to bottom. Soon all the students introduce themselves to her and finally before she could dismiss the class she asked all the students to write on piece of paper for reason in there interest to attend drama class and there experience. All the students wrote and passed the piece of the paper back to her. She dismissed the class as students left the room and she was alone in the class room going through each one piece of paper reading intently. Her attention turned to note from Tushar who had wrote in his answer "The first time I saw you I fell in love with you. I will help you to win the competition and in return I just want to be your boyfriend. Madhu was shocked by the note and was angry. It was first time ever she had such instance or some student saying such things to her so openly. Madhu thought for a while and decided to handle the issue her way with Tushar and confront him by warning him rather than bringing it to the notice of college management. She did not wanted to complain Mr. Roy as she did not wanted him to think she is not able to handle the responsibility with first day itself complaining about someone in the drama group.  

After an hour finishing her other classes, Madhu walked to her car and found Tushar standing in the parking lot. It seems he was waiting for her and Madhu felt as if she was trailed by him and before she could speak or say something to him she heard Tushar voice
Tushar: "Hi"
Hi," said Madhu angrily. Before she could bring the topic about the note Tushar asked her if he had gone through the note.
Madhu looked at him and said listen, I respect your honesty and shameless attitude towards your teacher with sarcasm . I did nothing to escalate and report you to the management. But don't take it other way. I am warning you not to repeat such things and I don't wish to ruin your career but don't try to repeat it again. Tushar said "I am sorry if I hurt you, but believe me I just wanted to be honest to your question as you had asked. I meant every word of it and I can help you in winning the competition. Tushar looked at her brazenly as Madhu was trying to control her anger and not to shout on him as she was shocked by Tushar confidence. Madhu still not able to come to the terms to handle him, Tushar said don't mind for being straight forward, but you are really beautiful. Finally she decided enough is enough and looked at Tushar and said stop flirting and behave yourself as she looked at him angrily. I am not one of teenage college girls that you are proposing or flirting since this is first time let me tell you I will let you go away with warning for now but if you are going to repeat this I will need to talk to college management. I am sorry Madhu mam, but when I saw you the first time I was bound to get attracted to you. You are more beautiful than any one of the girls here studying in the college or I have  ever seen. The word beautiful made Madhu blush a bit and her cheeks became pink as a smile appeared on her face listening to him praising her beauty comparing with college girls much young to her age. Madhu recovered quickly and managed to look at him and said "That's enough!" I don't know who you think you are? I don't know what you think and I really don't care. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior from you and I don’t require you to win the competition and consider this final warning as she got in her car and drove away little angry. As she drove away she thought to herself  and said I don’t need guys like him who are utter shameless in my class. She was very shocked as it was first time someone in her student has behaved with her in such way. Madhu on the way home thought about how to handle this problem, surprisingly she was flattered that a student would find her attractive than any other college girl. She was unsure how to deal with the situation and thought she could not allow him to talk to her this way and decided to dealt with it firmly if he is going to repeat the same. Should she call his parents and talk to them about it, should she talk to college management about it Madhu thought while driving if he repeats. This was definitely a tricky situation to handle; she did not wanted to punish Tushar or make him suffer as it was his first mistake and right away by talking to the college management would complicate things and may get him in thrown out which she would not like.

On the other hand, Tushar meanwhile was trying to figure a way to get close to Madhu now that he had confessed to her his feelings. Now all he could think of was how to develop a plan to make her fall for him and dance to his tunes. Tushar had set his eye on Madhu and his lust for her had been growing inside him and he loved the challenge around it. Tushar found her attractive and she had a beautiful woman's body as well. He thought about her long legs, her perfect round ass, her breast looked like they would fit perfectly in his hands. Fuck, he wanted to seduce her! He was planning how? Tushar loved the challenge and decided to work on it and move slowly with her. Madhu reached home and was excited about the offer Mr. Roy had provided and same time thinking about Tushar and in her thoughts forgot to switch the cars headlights. She was working hard and wanted opportunity to prove her mettle and this was her chance to prove. The promotion would definitely help her. Baban was also back from the office and after finishing dinner they sat together to talk as Madhu was excited to tell Baban about the opportunity which she was looking for from long time.
Baban: So darling, how was your first day in college?
Madhu: It was kind of exciting. I want to talk to you about it and was waiting for you. I may need your help.
Baban: Of course, what is it?
Today Mr. Roy spoke to me and he has given me responsibility of managing the college play and leading the inter college competition this year.
Oh! That's nice. Baban said in a neutral tone. What kind of a play?
Madhu explained him the whole sequence when she felt Baban hand wander over her shoulder and slipping towards her waist. She brushed his hand away.
Hey I am telling you something important sweety...and you seem to be in different world. Baban said don't be mad I am listening to you...as he slipped his hand over her smooth buttocks covered in the nighty. Like I said, this will be great opportunity for me but I may need to spend more time in college after lectures for the drama rehearsals.
That is fine with me if it makes you happy and I am sure you can manage the play and it is nice opportunity go for it. I am sure you will come up with flying colors and help them win the competition. Thanks but I want you to help me like old times in college with the planning. Sure he said and quickly slipped his hand inside Madhu night dress and started fondling her soft ass and with his other hand he grabbed the perfect boobs standing tall on her chest. Madhu breathed heavily and her pussy started to get moist with Baban playing with her. Baban also wasted no time and lifted her legs and spread them wide and placed his cock near her pussy and pushed it in without waiting for her to get ready for the penetration. Ahhh... Madhu screamed as she felt slight pain due to dryness and not completely ready for it and scratched his back with her nails, fuck me hard Baban she said moving her hips.
Baban started to bang her in earnest and her eyeballs rolled back into her sockets in ecstasy. She bucked her hips to match his strokes and urged him to go harder. Suddenly she felt his cock swell and started to fill her pussy with his cum. She clutched hard at his shoulders and her mind screamed more but he started to slow down and soon rested on top of her. Baban rolled over to his side while she was still burning and wanting more but she knew it was the end and nothing she could do to make her satisfied. Baban quickly fell asleep while Madhu was touch disappointed and wanted more.
[+] 2 users Like ak81ymail's post
Like Reply
Looking for reviews from All the users and comments including pictures for the story line posted above in PART 1 & 2
Like Reply
Morning was as usual hectic, as she prepared for the college while Baban was rushing for his office and she was late and rushed from home to reach her car as she turned the key but the car refused to start. She tried it again several times but with the same result. Damn! What could she do now as Baban had already left? She tried booking cab as she was getting late but due to peak hours she was not able to find one. She started walking towards bus stop in anger as she was getting late for college. She saw car following her and it stopped next to her. Tushar was driving the car and offered her lift since he was also going to college. Tushar smile was pretty smug and Madhu looked at him and said no I will rather take metro bus. Thanks anyway for asking she replied as she was not happy to see him following her near her home.

Tushar kept insisting but she declined with straight face and walked towards the bus stop. Tushar had no choice but to drove away and as Madhu was waiting when the bus finally arrived after a few minutes. It was packed and  Madhu hardly managed to find a place to get inside the bus. Madhu was already late she had no other choice but to board the metro bus. As the next stop came hardly few people got down and more than 10-15 people boarded the bus. The bus was totally packed now with people standing on the door and Madhu managed to push her way through holding her bag to stand in the crowded bus. As next stops approached the position was same as less people got down and more tried to board the bus. She could see her few students also in the crowd. She was now in the middle of the bus surrounded by few guys and woman standing in front of her. There was hardly any place for her to move slowly with the increasing crowd getting into the bus, her one hand was almost stuck while the other was holding the bag and rod to stop the pressure from back. She was little relieved as the woman in front of her moved little to get down and she managed to stand comfortably adjusting herself holding the top bar. Madhu was hoping her destination to arrive soon which was still around 30 mins if roads were clear. In the bus she could see her students on the gate and in back trying to push people inside to board the bus. The bus again got to the stop and this time as more than 10 people got in the bus and once again she was pushed from the back and it was difficult now for her to even move her hands or look around. The guy standing behind was in mid-forties and looked like going to office. As the crowd tried to get in the bus the pushing in the bus got worse. Madhu was trapped between the crowd with no place to move inch. Madhu could feel the guy behind was pressing on her back with her ass also pressing against him. She squirmed and tried to make space for him as much possible but due to the crowd she could not move to avoid direct contact with him behind her back. The bus stopped where more people squeezed in, forcing him to press even harder at her.

After a while, she felt something brush against her bottom and she looked behind as the guy in the back was pushed more into her with his body now almost pressing onto her with no space to move. She  again tried to make some space but there was none and they both appeared stuck in the crowd with their bodies pressed against each other. They both were too close to each other for any comfort and now he was trying to hold the pressure not to push himself onto her completely as her soft ass was now crushed into his front. Given the lack of space to move she stayed calm not thinking much about the situation due to crowd in the bus. Madhu felt sorry for the person behind her as he was having hard time trying to take the pressure to make her comfortable. "Thanks... she said trying to squeeze forward as much as possible feeling sorry for him trying to help her out. After some time bus picked up pace and was now moving Madhu felt something touching her back and as the guy behind was further pushed and she noticed something poking her from behind. The guy behind her was getting hard and as his dick was pressing against her soft ass, Madhu could feel it behind her. Madhu had no choice but to ignore as due to rush he was almost pressed into her soft ass. The guy was taller and now his face was almost on her shoulder and he said sorry I am not able to help as the bus is too much crowded. She was confused and did not know how to react to him. Slowly his dick was getting hard with passing time and poking between her legs. Madhu tried to move ahead but was unable to move and was pushed back more now pressing her ass against his hardness. She had no choice but to stand still and feel him as the bus kept moving slowly through the traffic. He stood there facing her back side with huge erection pressed against her ass crack. The next stop came and driver had to apply brake which pushed them forward and then back which allowed his dick now poking at her ass crack directly. The guy behind looked pretty sorry face as he now tried to move his hands down and tried to adjust his dick away from her ass. As she felt his hands trying to adjust himself she said it is ok, I understand she whispered softly to only let him know. The driver applied urgent brake once again and the guy behind her had to catch his hands on her waist to stop falling with the jerk. Madhu shivered at his touch on her waist, and first time thought came to her mind is he trying to take advantage of the situation, but she ignored the thought and just wished that the bus soon reaches the stop and few people could get down to make space. She cursed the car for not starting in the morning and thought  for the first time about Tushar who was offering her lift. Madhu was still and little uncomfortable with the guy behind her getting hard and poking at her soft ass pressing his dick from behind. He moved his hand to adjust his dick to avoid pressing on her ass but as there was no space left and his hand was now stuck behind touching her ass. He tried to adjust his hardness but the lack of space and her soft ass made it difficult for him to do that. Madhu tried to avoid thinking much and looked through the window to see if the bus stop was coming. She could feel the heat now clearly behind her and nervously Madhu looked around to see if anyone is aware about it, luckily no one in the crowd was even looking or had space to move or could sense something. She was relieved to know that no one is aware about her situation as some of her students were also in the bus. Nothing was intentional and absolutely nothing she or the guy standing behind her could have done. He somehow managed to move his hands upwards as the bus stopped with jerk and about to lose his balance he had to place his hands on her waist once again pushing himself behind catching her waist. Now Madhu had his hands on his waist and his dick poking at her back. Madhu heart skipped a beat as she felt his hard cock straight grinding on her ass due to the movement of the bus. She was nervous with the feel of his hands on her waist with his dick poking right between her ass cheeks.

Madhu held her breath as she felt something twitch. He was having a hard on which was growing with every passing moment poking behind her. Madhu heart was beating fast and she felt tingling sensation between her legs. She again looked around and found everybody oblivious to what was happening. She turned around little to see behind and was shocked when she saw new guy standing behind her as the other guy had managed to move towards her right somehow and this new guy took his place behind her and was pressing his front into her back. Madhu tried to move forward but the crowd pulled her back tightly against him. The bus was overcrowded and yet it took every stop and people were still trying to enter although there was hardly any space left for people inside to stand. The bus started again and Madhu felt one hand slowly moving behind her and touching her ass. The guy who was behind her was certainly taking advantage of the situation and pulled her tightly towards him spreading her legs wide adjusting his hard dick poking up right onto her ass. The guy behind was breathing heavily on to her neck while uncontrollably humping his cock onto her ass. Madhu panicked and tried to move away but had no place to move as he held her tight making her feel his cock poking at her ass. She tried to turned back asking him to stop as he whispered slowly into her ears and said nothing both of us can do but to enjoy it and held her more onto him with his hands now grabbing her waist tightly pulling her back making her feel his dick rubbing in circle on her soft ass. Madhu was stunned by his actions, not knowing what to do, she stood still not to draw any attention in the bus and said to herself it is just 10 mins more. The bus soon was passing through tunnel and for the traffic moving slowly than usual suddenly the bus stopped in middle of the tunnel. It was pitch dark in the bus and when the tunnel electricity failed and it went complete dark inside the bus. Few passenger mostly girls screamed as it went complete dark when the driver asked them not to panic and informed the generator will come up in minute or so. Few people tried to put their mobile lights on to see around.
Madhu was always afraid of dark and tried to look around but could not even see her hands as it was dark outside and inside of the bus. She felt something as the guy standing behind her was trying to take advantage of the dark moved his hands to feel her soft ass over the skirt openly trying to feel them. Madhu felt his hands mauling her ass and tried to move her hands behind to stop him as he tried to position his dick on her ass and trying to adjust between her legs. Madhu scared of dark was already nervous plus could not see anything so decided to remain silent trying not to draw untoward attention from anyone other in the bus. Madhu had no option to know how to stop him. Few mins passed finding Madhu not objecting to his moves and not making any attempt to stop him his hands started slowly feeling her ass freely. Finding no further resistance from Madhu, the hand turned around and now his palms were on her ass. Staying that way for some time, the hand started moving slowly all over her asscheeks. Madhu caught the vertical bar firmly with her right hand as her left hand held her bag tightly. Soon the guy had both his hands squeezing and massaging her rear.  Madhu who was silent still now decided to do something and somehow managed to move her hands in the dark back to move his hands away from her ass but the guy took the opportunity and managed to hold her hand and placed it on his trousers making her feel his dick and rub it over the fabric. Madhu heart started pounding heavily as her hands felt his hardness and realized the guy behind her had managed to remove his dick out in crowded bus and was trying to make her play with it in her bare hands taking advantage of the situation. She was sweating as it was pitch dark and shivered when her hands felt his dick twitching and growing as he made her hold it. Madhu was now holding some strangers dick in her hand as he made her rub it moving her hands slowly all over it. Oh god, it's too thick thought Madhu who was not able to hold it completely in her hands. Madhu was surprised with its size and thought how thick it is and how hot it felt in her hands. The guy placed his hands on her and started moving them up and down and Madhu realized he wanted her to shag him. She did not know what to do and did as he was doing. Madhu did not know what to do and how to react did not pull her hands when the guy removed his hands from her hands away. Madhu froze for moment little curious feeling his dick still thinking about the size. The guy behind her was happy knowing her hands holding his dick even after he had left her hand sometimes back and Madhu made no effort to remove her hands but was lost trying to explore moving her hands and feeling it trying to measure the size. He took it as positive signal from her and was whispering into her ear asking "Do you like it?"
[+] 4 users Like ak81ymail's post
Like Reply
Looking ahead for comments to move ahead with the story and also post pictures as per the storyline which i will add to the Part later as per required

Negative and Positive comments are always welcome and if any changes required let me know

I will also starting new story about Shubha and her brother in law soon depending on the feedback
Like Reply
Great start bro. Keep updating
Like Reply
Nice keeping updating dude
Like Reply
Very hot start.
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Hot story keep it up
Like Reply
After long time very erotic story
Like Reply
bus incident is going super erotic. some hard and rough boob play please. so well written, its like water flow. hard to find. give her lots of low class men please.
Like Reply
Madhu managed just hmm as she slowly wrapped her hand around it and continued exploring it further. Madhu was scared but also thrilled and felt a tingling sensation ran through her body as she was strangely aroused feeling some strangers dick in public bus and was enjoying it. As the action continued for couple of minutes with Madhu making no efforts to move her hands away from his dick, the guy decided to take full advantage of the dark and mauled her ass while Madhu was feeling his dick. Madhu who had got carried away realized her mistake about holding some strangers dick quickly tried to pull her hand away but he held her hands over it whispering It's alright no one can see and I won't tell anyone he whispered slowly into her ears and held her hands tightly over his dick again and said I know you are loving it. Madhu felt ashamed as he managed to catch her in tricky position. Madhu looked back but could not even see his face or for that matter anyone else properly as it was complete dark as the bus was still stuck in the tunnel for power failure which had halted the traffic now for more than 5 mins. The driver announced that it will take some time for the electricity to be restored due to some technical issues as few suggested him to put the lights on in the metro bus. He replied saying the bus is not having any working lights as they had never anticipated such situation and assured that the electricity will be restored in some time and asked everyone to remain silent. The guy behind was wasting no time took the opportunity for the prolonged delay in restoring the tunnel power and placed his hand on her stomach pulling her back tightly against him humping his cock into her ass. His one hand slowly slipped inside her skirts over her panties feeling her ass again. This time he grabbed the cheeks spreading them wide and positioned his hard dick further up right onto her ass hole. Madhu panicked and tried to move accidentally stamping on someone legs not sure who it was as the guy screamed in pain asking her to stand still and not to move in the dark as she was stamping on his legs.  Madhu muttered sorry not knowing who it was when the guy behind her whispered into her ears saying relax and held her tightly close to him. Madhu was confused and decided to stay still as she did not wanted to attract any untoward attention or let anyone know things going between her and the guy as it was more worrying her what her students will talk and the gossip will spread quickly in the college about some stranger molesting teacher in the bus. Her reputation may take hit although it was not her fault but she did not wanted to be part of students gossip specially about this situation.

However the guy behind her had some different ideas for her as he slowly moved his hands down until he found the bottom end of her skirt. Madhu shivered as his hands started rolling the dress up from back side. Madhu tried to resist with her hands, trying to stop him but she could not move as he managed to pull the bottom of her dress up all the way up to her waist tugging it behind in the elastic. Madhu moved her hand to pull it back down but her hand was caught between his front and her back. Madhu felt a tingling sensation ran through her body as if several ants were running amok inside her as she felt his hands on her thighs slowly moving up her soft thighs, enjoying her smooth legs. He squeezed her inner thighs up near the top of her leg briefly, before turning his hand and cupping her crotch over her panties. He rubbed his fingers up and down, clearly feeling her pussy lips through the thin material.  She felt ashamed and tried to control her breathing as  guy managed to pushed his one hand in front which was now between her legs trying to touch her pussy over her panties. Madhu felt a shiver ran down her spine, please she whispered but Madhu was so lost that she never realized that she was willingly moving her one hand slowly all over his dick and playing with it all this time. She was touching every part of his dick with lot of amazement and at the same time he was trying to trace the pussy lips with his one hand over the panties. Madhu was giving in to the erotic sensations and got aroused and she only wished that no one finds out what is happening between them. Madhu managed to make some space as the guy slowly pushed his hands inside her panties with his fingers trying to feel her pussy. The raw touch of his fingers trying to explore her pussy with his fingers and the sensation this created in her body was complete new experience to Madhu. Madhu had never explored playing with her own body much and was too caught up in the new pleasant sensation as he moved his fingers over her pussy in public bus. She just stood still trying to avoid making movement and people nearby suspicious. The man slowly rubbed her pussy over her panties trying to push it aside to touch it and started swirling the tip of his fingers over her clitoris in circle. Madhu unknowingly moved her legs to give him easy access to her pussy as he smiled and understood that she was enjoying the feeling. Madhu's hand which were feeling his dick squeezed it tightly due to the sensation he was giving, with eyes closed biting the lower lips trying to control and not make any noise. She bite her lips hard and squeezed his dick so hard as his finger were rubbing her sensitive place that the guy had to whisper in her ear you are hurting me be gentle. Ohhh sorry she said as she realized and...let go of his dick suddenly felt the overwhelming sensation of an approaching orgasm. She shivered and tried to push his hand away as the guy wrapped his one hand over her stomach and locked her both hands behind her and increased the swirling pace of his finger ever so slightly and rubbed a bit upwards. Madhu unable to control was experiencing orgasm building inside with her pussy breathing like never before. Madhu didn't have the strength to stop him, even though she knew it would have to end but deep down she knew she was trapped by this young guy behind her and there is nothing she can do but allow him to do as he like.

Madhu was relieved when the guy removed his hands from the front but was shocked as he gripped her panty elastic over her ass cheeks with 2 fingers of each hand. As he was doing that her skirt which was bunched up in the elastic fell down covering her again from the back.  The guy behind her got little irritated as he tried to move his fingers along the waistline of her skirt trying to unhook it. Please don't do that it will fall down, Madhu whispered silently to him. He stopped fumbling with her skirt and concentrated back to her panties as his fingers were still inside her panties. The guy took his hands out of her panties as Madhu felt relieved but soon realized his plans as he again started to lift her skirt from back side. Very quickly he pulled up her  skirt from bottom to her waist and again tucked in the elastic of the skirt near her waistband. The guy put his fingers in the thin elastic of her panty and started to tug it down. Soon it was around Madhu knees.
Before she could react he pressed his naked dick against her naked ass. He started rubbing his dick on her ass between the crack. Suddenly the guy behind her pulled her closer as his dick was now poking at her asshole. Although he was just rubbing his dick on her ass and sometimes touching her pussy Madhu started to feel uneasy as he was humping her from behind rubbing his dick all over her naked ass. He pulled her close as his body pressed against her back side and his dick pressing on her ass. This was getting too much for Madhu. She was feeling all kinds of feelings. Feelings which she was not even familiar but it was getting too hard for her to just stand still. He moved his cock moved up and down against her ass globes and the crack between them. Madhu was struggling as the guy behind her at times was moving his hands and trying to explore her body. He whispered in her ears you are very delicate and your ass is perfect round shape. Madhu was not able to talk but managed to say please it is very risky don’t do it. The guy behind her moved his face towards her face and kissed her neck ignoring her pleads. Madhu felt current past as he sniffed her hair and kissed her neck, she tried to look back and which gave him perfect opportunity to kiss her on her lips. Madhu was taken back as she quickly tried to pull her face away from him and look in the front. Any other day Madhu would have never taken such actions kindly and slapped the guy but here she was stuck in bus with no place to move and complete darkness. Madhu had never imagined such thing will happen to her and never thought how she will react and gave in far too easily without any resistance thinking it was just 10 mins and she can get down once her stop comes. It was a very different feeling as she felt the guy controlling her. Strange emotions were running through her. Her pride of being strict teacher had gone down the drain as this young guy behind toyed with her. He was playing with her body and emotions. Madhu was dumbstruck. She did not know what was happening and the thrill of the situation was too much, for her brain had stopped working. The lights in the tunnel could  come up any moment as the guy now had his right hand playing with her erect nipple over her T-shirt.
Soon the guy manage to push his hands inside her t-shirt and started fondling her boobs. Different emotions were running through Madhu as he was toying with her body in metro bus. Madhu felt vulnerable to the place and situation she was in. Madhu found his hands crawling inside her T-shirt searching something. Very quickly, the guy behind her reached for the bra and opened it hooks and let her boobs out from her bra cups. Madhu was dumbstruck and scared now as he was almost trying to undress her. She did not know how to stop him. The fear of the situation was too much for her to react plus her students were in the same metro bus. She feared the lights could be back up any moment and some student may find their respected teacher with a young man in a metro bus with her panties down and skirt tugged up in the waist and boob exposed as her bra was removed by the guy and pushed it in her hands as his right hand started playing with her erect nipples. Madhu body was reacting to the guys hands cupping her breasts, his thumb caressing her nipple. Madhu still couldn't believe how her nipples got so hard and responding to his touch.

Although it was just 10 mins but it seemed like eternity after which the light was back and the guy behind her quickly pulled his dick inside and released her dress from behind to roll it down in its original position. Madhu quickly adjusted her T-shirt and her skirt somehow but was still not moving as her panties where still down in her legs as she shivered at what just happened and she never had dream or even thought about it in even nightmares. Madhu was breathing little heavy as his dick was still pointing and rubbing against her ass with the movement of the metro bus with her dress sticking to her ass and panties down which she could not pull up in time somehow managed to put her bra in her bag. This was first time in her life she had such experience and it made her feel ashamed but also excited as the bus stopped and it was her college stop. The bus started getting empty as she tried to move away from him but felt difficult to move with her panties down blocking her steps. The guy who was still holding her one hand quickly sat down on the empty seat as people started getting of the bus and signaled her to sit beside him. He whispered look at yourself you can't go to college like this pointing to her chest as her nipples were all hard and erect almost visible through her T-shirt.
Madhu looked around and saw few of her students from the class whom she knew well were also in the bus getting down one by one but none had seen yet. To hide her nipples pointing out and making mark on the T-shirt she quickly sat beside him trying to cover her chest with her bag. Madhu first time looked at the guy and saw his face. He was young man in his early twenties. He was good looking tall, muscular and handsome. Madhu was still shocked not knowing what to say looked down as the bus started moving with her stop left behind and she was nervous thinking about what next is going to happen between her and the guy and where are they really going. Never in her life had she been in such outrageous situation like this and been caught in such tricky deal. There was complete silence for moment and Madhu knew she also got carried away in heat of moment and allowed the guy to play with her. Only three or four people were in the metro bus now as 99% got down at the college stop. Madhu was sitting with her panties down to her knees with the guy next to her in the back with no one around them plus the front three four rows were empty with few people in front of the metro bus. Madhu raised her ass and quickly pushed her hands underneath the skirt moving her panties from her knees to the original position. Sensing no one will be able to see them the guy pushed his hand inside her skirt and rested his hand on her pussy over the panties. Madhu's eyes widened at his actions. The fear of someone might see realize what was going in behind had her adrenaline running and she quickly said Please...stop not here ... but then stopped mid-sentence as her hips bucked slightly with the guys fingers reaching her crotch. The guy just looked in her eyes and sensing resistance from her died down quickly moved his thumb to find her clit over her panties and pressed it firmly with his fingers. He put his other hands on her knees and started moving the tip of his fingers over her clitoris faster and faster as he turned his face to look in her eyes.

Madhu heart was beating fast and she felt her temples burning with the sensation and the way her body was responding to his touch. Madhu tried to stop him as he looked up at her beautiful face. Madhu had her eyes closed as she quickly took her hands out of her skirts looking around to make sure no one was able to see what was going between them. She was moving in rhythm with his finger movements on the seat. He increased the pace of his fingers and pushed a bit upwards to flick it and tease it more which almost made Madhu move uncontrollably jumping off the seat. Madhu realized she was in public bus and took her hands and pressed in to the seat clutching them tight digging her nails in them so she won't be jumping from her seat again. She still couldn't think straight as she soon experienced orgasm. The guy realized she was near to her orgasm so took his hands out from her skirt and allowed her to settle with the new feeling she was having. Madhu didn't make eye contact and felt guilt, shame, pleasure, anticipation all at the same time. There was silence between them and he allowed her time to relax and cool down as the stop was approaching. He indicated her to get up as Madhu hesitantly got up and walked towards the door with him following her behind. As they got down from the bus she felt his hand on her waist pulling her close standing next to him as gf-bf. Madhu was silent for moment then finally asked him, where are we going? We are just going to place where we have complete privacy. What are you planning to do? Madhu asked although she knew what he wanted from her. The guy smiled and replied saying we can do whatever we want with no one to bother us with smug on his face and whispered slowly into her ears not to worry you are safe and held her close to him. Madhu was dazed, not knowing what to do walking alongside him and praying no one notices her this way. Madhu was sweating and her T-shirt was becoming quite transparent and felt her boobs swinging with every step around as she walked nervously. Soon they reached the building where Madhu looked around and saw few people passing by were looking towards her in a suspicious manner as she tried to hide her embracement keeping the straps of her bag  placed over her chest trying to cover her boobs and avoid any eye contact with people passing by. Madhu was walking quietly with her head down and his hands on her waist and still in shock, she shivered thinking what was going to happen next between them. Soon they reached the lobby and watchman gave her mysterious smile as he saw Manoj hands on her waist pulling her close to him. Madhu wondered whether the watchman knew why she was going with the guy to his place. Thought came to her mind was she the only one or did this guy used this trick on other woman or girls in the metro bus? and also brought them home. She didn't care much about it as they entered into the lobby near the lift and the guy pressed for the lift button. The lift arrived in no time as he got in with Madhu watching the door of lifts closing as it started to move upwards. Quickly the guy pushed Madhu in the corner with her hands against the wall of the elevator and held them above her head. Madhu was stunned by the guys sudden move. He looked into Madhu eyes and said I am going to make you enjoy like you have never experience before. I am sure you also want the same and enjoyed playing with my dick as Madhu shook her head in negative and was about to say something but decided otherwise. It was a very different feeling for Madhu since he was having complete control over her now. He grabbed her T-shirt by the sides and pulled it up  to expose her boobs as they popped out. You have such amazing tits he said looking at them. He grabbed Madhu boobs and squeezed it hard. He said look you are also excited as your nipples are all hard and erect. The elevator dinged and the guy pulled her T-shirt down covering her boobs. They got out of the lift and Madhu walked inside the house which was neat and clean and sat down on the sofa nervously as he gave her glass of water and said my name is Manoj and asked her name. Madhu she said quickly. Then there was a moment of awkward silence as Manoj looked at her face and then into her eyes. He slowly leaned forward and tried to kiss Madhu. Using all her strength, Madhu broke the kiss and pulled her face away from him, panting. I am married. We can't... do this." Madhu said, nervously looking at him.

Manoj looked at her and said we both know why we are here to finish what we started in the metro bus. Madhu said please when you were so close to me in the metro bus and doing things I did not resist as people were around and not to make scene and she is not really interested in any of those things and she is happily married. We can't have sex. Madhu said, somehow finding the strength to resist. She was breathing little heavy and shifting in her seat nervously. Manoj looked at her and said I know you are married but your husband is not here to see us. Let me ask you something? Manoj I know you must be feeling confused but ...did you enjoy what we did in the bus? Saying this Manoj pulled her close to him and pulled her in an embrace. No... No... as Madhu tried to push him but her body shivered as Manoj put his hands behind her head and opened her hair letting them fall down. Madhu tried to free herself from his hug and her breathing got heavy. Different emotions were running through her. Her pride of a wife and teacher had gone down the drain as Manoj was playing with her and body and emotions. Madhu was a mature woman and she felt vulnerable to Manoj who was sniffing her hair intimately while hugging her. She felt powerless but somehow also felt strangely excited with this new experience. Madhu allowed Manoj advance in bus and even enjoyed it too although not willingly all the way. Manoj whispered in her ears and said you smell so nice and  you are so hot. I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. What? Madhu said shocked at his straight and direct comment. Please I can't do that I am married woman. Madhu pushed him back, looking a little annoyed but inwardly her heart was pounding. And her pussy was tingling. Manoj ignored her protest and placed his mouth over her lips again. Sensations ran down her spine as Madhu was gripped by the same panic driven arousal. His mouth covered her lips and he kissed her lips while she closed her eyes. Manoj sucked her upper lip and pushed his tongue inside her mouth. Madhu felt his hands trying to move inside her t-shirt as he started to play with her nipples.  No, Madhu protested, panting. They were now both breathing heavy. Madhu knew Manoj was not going to let her go without fucking her. Madhu felt aroused as Manoj took one nipple between his thumb and finger and squeezed it hard. He moved his hand to the other boob and this time he mauled the nipple harder and moan escaped her mouth. Aaaahhh...be gentle, she said. Ok I will be gentle if you do as I say, now turn your head and kiss me. Madhu nodded her head and started kissing him back while he mauled her ass and pussy. Madhu groaned and moaned at every touch. She felt him fiddling with her skirt as he pulled them down from her waist and it slipped and bunched at her ankles. Next came her panties which he threw in the corner. Manoj looked at Madhu in his arms all nude and was happy looking at her wonderful body. Manoj smiled at how lucky he was to meet her in the bus and bring her home. Manoj moved his hands over her flat stomach and as his hand slipped down, Madhu moaned and automatically spread her legs. Manoj slowly moved his hands massaging her inner thighs not breaking the kiss for even a moment. Madhu saw him slowly unbuttoning his shirt and was lying on the floor. Alarm bells went off in her head as Madhu realized she was enjoying watching his well tone upper body. Manoj now dug his fingers inside the shorts and slowly tugged them down as his cock sprang up springing almost to his stomach before settling down, pointing straight at her. Madhu watched his cock just a couple of inches from her. It was the longest, thickest and the biggest cock she had ever seen. In fact, it was just the second cock she had ever seen after her husband. Have you seen one this big before? Manoj asked. Madhu shook her head in negative. How big is your husband's? he asked. Madhu hesitated then spoke, much smaller than this. Manoj took her hands in his and made her hold his cock. As Madhu hands touched it current ran through her body as she looked in his eyes for the first time with her hands holding it. Madhu felt his cock twisted and growing in her hands as he was getting excited and she pulled back her hands of it with a shock but did not take her eyes off it. Don't worry, it won't bite you said Manoj. Madhu looked at him as she was really embarrassed of being caught up red-handed, watching his cock with such curiosity. So do you like it? Manoj asked her. Oh my god, she panicked as it was almost double the size of her hubby length wise as well as girth wise. Madhu was not sure what to say. She was so nervous, she didn't find words to reply. Look at me as he made Madhu look at him. Madhu looked up at Manoj making an eye contact with him for the second time and she felt a torrent of different emotions run through her. Manoj could see her temptation and placed his mouth over her lips. Sensations ran down her spine and she shuddered. She was gripped by the same panic driven arousal. His mouth covered her lips and he sucked her lips while she closed her eyes. Madhu took her hand up to the cock and gingerly felt it before backing out. She was scared, aroused and hesitant. Madhu realized it wasn't soft like her husband, but hard as a rock. As she touched it, she realized the cock was as thick as her wrist. It's so hard Madhu said unknowingly as she didn't know how to react. Have you every sucked a cock before Manoj asked. Madhu nodded still trying to play with his cock and trying to figure out its size. My husband...but very rarely... Madhu said. Manoj cock head touched her lips. Madhu mesmerized opened her mouth and took it inside her mouth. Madhu finally was giving blowjob to a stranger who was also not known to her before this day. Manoj’s cock was too long and thick so Madhu was unable to take even half of it in her mouth although she tried her level best…Manoj’s cock was hitting her throat now she was quite comfortable in sucking his cock. Madhu started blowing Manoj's thick cock…and started licking his cockhead using her tongue allover his cockhead which made Manoj moan…Manoj held her face again and started fucking her mouth gently without forcing his cock much into her mouth…Madhu was able to take half of his cock inside her mouth with little difficulty and Manoj was giving strokes inside her mouth and he was encouraging her to take his cock more and more inside her mouth…his whole cock was wet with her spit…and slowly Madhu was also getting comfortable Manoj caught her hairs and saw her face while she was sucking his cock….somehow she liked it and kept on sucking his cock more enthusiastically and started taking it more and more inside…deeper and deeper….the cockhead has even gone beyond her throat and more than half of the cock she took inside but with a great difficulty but she did not lose the hope and kept on blowing his cock more and more….which made Manoj’s cock rock hard…Madhu lips wrapped tightly around Manoj cock as he was moving his hands on her naked back and her hair. Manoj held onto her hair and push even deeper as his cock now disappeared in her mouth. Madhu gagged a bit but continued and started deepthroat stroking. Manoj now increased his pace and pushed more into as the entire length of his cock went inside her mouth….and the cock went beyond her throat….Madhu tried to remove her mouth from his cock but Manoj had held her head so tightly on his cock as all she could do was just to look at that him.
Manoj suddenly stopped moving his hips. His grip on my Madhu's hair tightened and before Madhu could realize her mouth was clearly being filled with his jizz. Madhu eyes widened, and she seemed to be trying to push herself back so his dick would come out of her mouth but Manoj held her firm and Madhu stopped resisting, her mouth getting flooded. Manoj finally let Madhu's hair go. Instantly, Madhu head sprang back and she started coughing hard. Madhu sat on the floor leaning against the sofa as her hands wiped the cum that has leaked out of her mouth. She gave Manoj angry look and immediately got up and ran towards bathroom….Manoj watched her sexy nude swaying ass and smiled. Madhu got in the bathroom and managed to gargle her mouth as she looked in the mirror. She thought to herself what next is going to come as slowly she made her way out. Manoj was waiting outside for and Madhu could not face him and looked down as when she realized that Manoj had picked her up in his arms. Madhu stared at Manoj and he stared back. Madhu was shocked at how quickly and easily he had picked her up as if she was doll. Manoj took her to bedroom with Madhu in his arms and slowly placed her on the bed. Madhu despite her moral dilemmas and conflicts, she couldn't help but give in and was nervous to find his next step. Manoj was admiring her naked body and said you are the most beautiful girl I have seen. Manoj bent down and took her nipple in the mouth. Madhu shivered and pulled herself back. She saw Manoj looking extremely lustfully at her. Manoj got on his knees and got hold of her legs from the thigh area. Madhu was not sure what he is doing or what is in his mind. She didn’t have to wait… Manoj took a breath, made an eye contact with her. This time he was looking up and Madhu was looking down at him. He made sure she is looking at him. While Madhu was looking at him for his next step, he turned his face straight and moved to her pussy. His lips touched her pubic area. He moved his tongue out licked her area in a flow. Madhu felt tremors. Manoj moved his face in her pussy. Manoj saw her pussy opening. Manoj moved his lips over Madhu’s pussy and kissed them. He made a wild suck and that made Madhu scream his name. Manoj understood that this is the time. He kissed again and Madhu moaned. He then took his tongue out and darted over her pussy. His tongue was sometimes touching her pussy lips, outer labia, inner labia. And repeated it.. He saw small peanut seed size, muscle on the top before opening of the pussy. He took it in his lips and gave a lip squeeze. Madhu was moaning and making different sound. Manoj took out his tongue again and moved over her pussy opening. Her pussy was very wet and slippery. He pushed his tongue into her hole. Madhu placed her hand on his head. Her fingers played with his hairs. Madhu pushed his head again on her pussy mound as she was enjoying the sensation. Manoj was not able to suck her now as Madhu was pushing his head on her pussy. After a few seconds he was able to make clear space as he darted his tongue again and Madhu moaned…Manoj was not sure of who is enjoying more. He was loving it, Madhu was looking extremely vulnerable. He moved down and took her nipple in his mouth. He bites them and Madhu moaned again without any resistance. He moved on the other boob and this time Madhu moaned more. Manoj got hold of both her thighs. He moved them further apart. He bent a little bit to align his hard rod in position to enter her pussy. He saw in Madhu’s eyes. There was no resistance. It was a clear signal. She was now completely ready for him. He positioned his cock on her pussy. Bending further, he gave a push. His cock stroked her clit and clipped out over the belly. He again tried this time slippery shaved pussy area made him miss the target again. Madhu was breathing very heavy now. Madhu spread her legs further to give him easy access and Manoj was in between on her. Madhu was totally lost in lust and forbidden pleasure. Madhu’s beautiful boobs were heaving up and down. Madhu was not able to control and now moved her hand down and got hold of his hot rod. Madhu got hold of his cock and pulled him to position on the right place. Manoj wanted to tease her further and made no attempt to move inside her as Madhu was getting restless now.
Why are you...what are you...waiting for?
What? Manoj smiled teasing her more. Why don't you...put it in?" Madhu said. Put what in? Please what? I want you to say it. Please...Madhu paused for the longest time unable to get the next few words out. ...just fuck me now. Are you sure? Madhu eagerly nodded and then closed her eyes and groaned as the thick head of the Manoj cock invaded her cunt. Her back arched and her thighs stiffened at the invasion.
Manoj now started slowly pushing his cock inside her and Madhu moaned loudly, "ahhhh..." she clutched her fists and grabbed the bed sheet. Manoj took it slowly and then pushed his massive cock inside her with force. Madhu felt filled up like never before, she waited for him to start banging her. But Manoj had different things in his mind. After impaling her completely, he lay on top of her squeezing her under him. He kissed her on lips and teased her with some small strokes but was not making any efforts. Aaaahhh... ugg... Ugg, Madhu groaned and bucked her hips as Manoj was not making any movement. Manoj kissed her lips and happy in every bit of pleasure he was driving out of his act. He waited for her to stop squirming and then he started to bang his cock into her pussy. Madhu never felt the pain and pleasure like this, her breathing was heavy, her pussy was burning and she was gasping for air at each stroke. An orgasm started to build inside her and she screamed and bucked her hips to take more and more of his cock. Manoj enjoyed the sensation that her squirming pussy was giving him and pressed her tits. As the orgasm started to grow Manoj pulled out of her and laid on top of her kissing her lips and neck. Madhu was about to have orgasm as Manoj pulled out of her. She could not control herself and bucked her hips trying to get his cock inside her. Manoj however had other plans in mind and did not apply any pressure to get back inside her. Madhu unable to stop said why did you stop please continue doing. Continue what my dear? Manoj teased her. Fuck me Madhu moaned. Do whatever you want, Madhu almost pleaded shamelessly. Madhu had never felt anything like this before, she was craving for release. She bucked her hips and placed his hand over her tits, "Do it!!" she said. Manoj smiled and started sucking her boobs. Madhu screamed in pain and pleasure as Manoj again started to bang her pussy. The orgasm was slowly rising and was not giving a quick relief like she uses to have earlier. Madhu soon screamed and arched her body as the orgasm started to spill over, for a full one minutes she was not in this world as her body withered and shuddered continuously. She was still groaning after the orgasm subsided. Manoj was having a time of his life as he enjoyed as Madhu climaxed so did his cock spurted the cum inside her twitching pussy. Manoj was still on top of her with his cock buried deep inside her. He kissed her when she opened her eyes and was shy to acknowledge pleasure she got from Manoj. Manoj was happy that she enjoyed it and knew that now she was completely under his control. Manoj and Madhu laid in the bed together in that position only with his cock still inside her pussy…..both of them were breathing hard….for few minutes they both relaxed….Madhu could not believe that she just now had sex with Manoj…the way she got carried away and enjoyed it which she never had thought of such things even in her wildest dreams or fantasies. Manoj asked have you got fucked so nicely as today by someone else? Madhu looked at him and said I have never had sex with anyone other than my husband till today. Manoj said then how did you allow me to fuck you? Madhu blushed and said I didn’t allow you…it was you who forced me in the bus and I had no choice but to allow as I don't wanted anyone else to know in the bus what you were doing with me. Really are you telling me I forced you and you never enjoyed anything which we did in the bus. I can see you were pretty much excited but afraid to say so. All I did was bring back the confidence in you and  make you enjoy it. Madhu said may be and blushed again I don’t know as I never had thought about sleeping with anyone else than my husband.  Manoj pulled Madhu’s hairs and kissed her with his tongue inside her mouth.

Manoj hands were now again playing with her sexy smooth legs which gave his cock once again instant hard on. Manoj now again sucked on her nipples. Manoj was pinching her left nipple and sucking and biting on her right. Madhu was enjoying the pain and would make a ahhhh ooww sound. Madhu who was now enjoying said .... stop... Please stop..... what are we doing I don't want to cheat on my husband. Don't be such a tease, Let's just do it once, no one needs to know. You also want it I can see it your eyes. Manoj took her to the dining table and pushed her on it aggressively. Madhu was bending over the table and then in one swift motion he penetrated his whole dick inside her. Madhu shouted in pain and then she covered her mouth. Manoj started to fuck her from behind and slapping her butt. The whole table was shaking and Madhu was putting her hand back to stop Manoj hip from moving deep towards her but he took her hands and folded them over her back and kept on fucking her hard. After  some time Manoj cummed inside and her body also started to shake in her orgasm. Madhu was just lying on the table for some time. When she got up Manoj juices where dripping from her pussy onto her thighs. Madhu got up and got in bathroom to wash herself. Her mood was off after the session. After some time she came out from the bathroom and looked at Manoj and said this was one mistake and we are not going to do this again and please do not try to take advantage. Manoj went near her and held her and said she need not worry too much and trust him. I really need to get going Madhu said looking at Manoj little worried. Manoj smiled at her and started walking outside in the hall. To his surprise he saw Bharat sitting outside. Manoj asked him when did you come? Bharat smiled and said when you were busy inside. Madhu who was wearing her clothes and getting ready to leave heard the conversation and was feeling awkward to come out and face the other guy. Finally she made her way outside as Bharat looked at her from head to toe.

Madhu ignored him and almost rushed and quickly opened the door and walked out of the room and got in a lift. Her thighs hurt and her pussy was sore. She wasn't sure what she was feeling. Her brain was a stew of conflicting emotions. Madhu could not deny that she was very thoroughly satisfied and it was experience of her life like never before and she had mixed feelings about it. She walked out of lift making sure no one was watching her and luckily she didn't come across the watchman this time. As Madhu walked out of the building she looked at her cell phone and saw missed calls from Ratna Mam. Hello...Ratna ma'am. It's just that I am not feeling well and won't come to college today sorry I was sleeping so did not pick your call. Madhu said and hung up the phone little too quick. Madhu took the cab nearby and looked at her watch It was 2 pm! Soon she reached home and threw her purse and entered the bathroom. She quickly undressed and looked in the mirror. She scanned her body for any marks in the mirror and was happy to see no love marks where on her body. Madhu could not deny she actually had the best sex of her life with Manoj. Madhu was worried as she thought is it possible for her to stay away from Manoj? What should she do if he calls her again. She was afraid but at the same time could not deny she did have very different experience which she did enjoy and it gave her body satisfaction in other ways.
[+] 1 user Likes ak81ymail's post
Like Reply
Part 4. Madhu with Manoj

Throughout the evening Madhu was in a state of dismay. Madhu was sure that Manoj will be looking ahead more and more and she has no escape or excuse to deny him. Madhu finally let it go not thinking much made dinner for Baban and her and did her chores and went to sleep little early and slept well due to hard fucking she got from Manoj. The next day she took cab on time for college. Madhu mind was drifting back to yesterday making her uneasy when she thought how Manoj hard cock fucked her pussy. The images of her getting fucked by Manoj at times aroused as her pussy became wet and her nipples hard. Madhu mind was trying to avoid those thoughts and not allow Manoj to dominate her but heart was looking for more and the thoughts were making her feel guilty as she decided against but still was not able to focus on the classes. All she could think of was the incident. The more Madhu tried to distract and take her mind from it, the more she thought about Manoj. Manoj was very different with her in all sense he was loving, dominating and even very rough with her. But one thing kept Madhu thinking was What a cock! Madhu was mesmerized by it from the moment she saw it when he took off his trousers. All these thoughts turned her on. On the other hand she was not person who will cheat on her husband or wanted to be used by guys like Manoj. Her focus was more on her career and that was more important and cared most about her reputation in college and society. There were many questions in her mind still unanswered. How will she react if he tries to go after her and ask for more? The chain of question was broken when Madhu heard the phone ringing. Madhu wondered who it could be as she did not recognize the number. A thought crossed her mind is it Manoj and should she be really talking to him. Madhu finally answered the phone. "Hello." "Hi. Are you missing me? Her heart skipped and was beating fast as it was Manoj. Manoj? Is that you? Why are you calling me now I can't talk now as I am in middle of classes? she sounded angry. How did you get my number? Oh come on do you want to talk about it now. What do you want? Can you take some time and come down to my place. No I can't as I had taken a leave from work yesterday so I have some extra classes to complete. Plus why do you think I want to be with you at your place she said in angry tone. Manoj promptly replied to her well I thought you wanted to have more fun like yesterday. Hell no whatever happened yesterday was accident and whatever I did as I had no other choice. So you are mistaken that I was happy and willing to do it again so I am not coming to you or your place and please don’t call me again or I will report you as she disconnected the call. Madhu freshened up and got to her next class and decided not think too much about it. As Madhu was walking to her class Tushar walked passed by her and gave her smile. Madhu looked at him and smiled back and thought it would have been better if she would have taken the offer to drive in his car to college yesterday. Mr. Roy had called Madhu to let her know about Tushar and take his help for the drama. The day in the college was usual and it came to her drama classes. As Madhu walked into the drama group classes, Tushar got up and shot her smile and his eyes drifted to her tits and stayed there a moment before returning to her face as he said good evening Mam. "Hello Tushar, good to see you." Madhu said, flashing him a half-smile with some effort. Madhu felt Tushar looking at her intently and seemed to be shamelessly stripping her naked in his mind which reminded her about the looks Manoj had for her in the morning. Madhu was most beautiful teacher and was used to students checking her out and letting their eyes wander. But most students did it without her knowledge and tried to be secret about it. But Tushar was different she had come across in college. From the first day itself he didn't try to hide the fact that he was interested in her and even went ahead to propose her. In fact, he seemed to have made his intentions clear and spoke to her about it very openly. Madhu decided to focus on the group and spoke about drama and explained the class and asked them to be more frank and encouraged them to come up with new ideas for the play. She explained the class about the play they are looking for and gave them assignment to come up with their drama scripts and if she finds it worth they will be working on the script which is the best one out of all the suggested one. She wanted the students to contribute and to understand how important it was for the college to get the award and reclaim their lost glory. It was also important for her as she always wanted to Head the cultural activities department for college and this was good opportunity to prove her worth and move up in her career. As she was talking Tushar raised his hand and said I have script with me as he walked towards her and gave it to her. She took it from his hands as he kept staring at her. There was something charming about Tushar when he looked at her although she disliked the way he looks at her but she also could not ignore him and her attention moved to him during the class more often. Madhu tried to take her mind off Tushar and decided to find a way to learn more about him. As she took the script which was more than 200 pages she thought about the note and muttered to herself if this time he gets flirty with her she will be taking him to task. Finally she looked at the other students and said I give you three days to submit the script/ideas for the play.  The class was dismissed and Madhu called Baban
Hi darling!" she said.
Hi honey, what's up?" Baban asked.
Actually my car was not working so I took cab to college do you mind picking me up as she did not intend to travel again by bus specially after the morning. She was talking to him about the bus experience she had and asked him to pick her up. Baban agreed and said give me 15 mins I will pick you outside the college. Madhu who was about to walk off heard someone calling her and looked back. It was Tushar again standing beside her. As Madhu looked at him and noticed he was looking at her over from head to toe as if he was taking a picture in his mind for later.
Uh Hi Mam. He said.
Hi Tushar." She replied.
Can we talk for 2 minutes? Sure.
Tushar looked at her and said I just wanted to say "I'm sorry I wrote that note to you, That gave you wrong impression about me. Tushar said looking down. Madhu said sometimes things like this happen and it is nice to know that he realized his mistakes and it is ok if he really means what he is saying now. I am glad that you realized your mistake and apologized. As she walked off saying that Madhu had a momentary devilish thought as she walked, what a thrill it would be to have affair with student of hers and how it would feel. She shrugged off the thought and picked her purse and walked outside college waiting for Baban. It was almost 20 mins and Baban was not there so she called him and Baban apologized to her saying I am really sorry but I won't be able to pick you and she has to wait for 1 hour more as he just got call from client who needs some documents urgently. Baban quickly said I am sorry I completely forgot to call you and inform. Madhu little angry said Great. I dint book cab and was waiting for you last 20 mins and now you are also not coming. What am I supposed to do as she disconnected the call little angry with Baban. Madhu started looking for cab as she dint wanted to travel by bus as at this time of the day it would be overcrowded and specially thinking about the morning.  The thought of going by bus gave her goose bumps recalling her incident with Manoj. The cab she booked was supposed to arrive in 15 mins and she waited patiently and was further annoyed as the cab driver cancelled her booking at last moment. She was standing outside the college now for almost 30 mins with no luck. The rain started semisoft slush at Madhu and the drops were hardening as they fell—they had some sting as they struck her, great she said getting annoyed further. She was waiting thinking about what to do next when she saw a car stopped beside her. Manoj was in the car and she got scared and nervous looking at him. Get in I will drop you. No, Madhu said firmly, Madhu didn't look towards him as she was too ashamed and tried to ignore him, but Manoj was adamant he moved the car in front of her. Madhu looked around and saw few people around them were looking towards them in a strange manner, so to avoid any scene she hopped on the front seat. Both of them were silent as the car picked speed. Madhu was still shocked and looked down, she shivered thinking about what does he have in mind. Madhu realized that they were not on the road home, Hey where are you taking me.
To my place," he replied calmly.
No... No... I have to go home, she spoke but her body trembled with excitement, why?
I want that sexy body of yours to be nude on my bed," he smiled crookedly.
Nooo..." Her cheek turned red in shame, "You... you..." she could not find words, while Manoj continued to smile.
Stop and let me go. But Manoj kept of driving casually.
The car stopped at the same place and he opened the door. Madhu continued to show the tantrums but followed him to the flat. Madhu was showing attitude but her pussy was getting wetter every second. Once inside the flat Manoj plucked her saree which fell on the floor near the door and threw her purse on sofa, her blouse was thrown on the chair. By the time they reached bedroom Madhu had only the panty between her legs.
Manoj listen," she was panting, I am scared, please.
Why?
My hubby could find out... anyone else could find out.
Manoj pushed her on knees and opened his zip. All her buts and ifs were brushed aside by him as Madhu held the thick rod in her fist and pumped it up and down.
Next twenty minutes Madhu spent on her knees learning how to suck cock. Madhu patiently fed his cock, slowly slipping deeper and deeper. He then held her by hairs and fucked her mouth which was stretched completely and her jaws started to ache but he didn't let her go. Gradually she learned to relax and use her tongue.
Another twenty minutes were spent on bed screaming with pain and pleasure as Manoj fucked her in his favorite way i.e. making her scream in pain. Just before Manoj left for US he fucked her again but this time passionately. Manoj dropped her near the home saying good bye as he was to leave for US the next day.
Like Reply
Very few comments and no pictures posted which can be incorporated to the story to add some spice
Looking ahead for lots of comments and pictures to help me add them to the story parts which are pasted earlier
Like Reply
Part 5. Farewell to Manoj

Madhu started walking towards her home silent but deeply satisfied. Her mind was filled with emotions and guilt. The way Manoj had caught her off guard and taken her which made her ask few questions about her. How could I let him take me like this? and why did not I object to any of his actions? Without knowing Madhu reached her building. The scenes of her recent sex with Manoj kept flooding her mind. Madhu got inside the home and immersed herself in the tub and ran the hand shower over her body. The warm water ran over her breast which Manoj had just touched. She pinched her nipple. The sensation turned her on more giving her a mild orgasm. Her eyes closed as her teeth bit her lower lip. Madhu hand slipped between her legs. The warm running water heightened her sensations even more. Her fingers rubbed her lips in parallel direction. She occasionally flicked her hood to get an unprompted surge of sensation. Her middle finger slipped in and out of her. Her orgasm was building up. She pictured again Manoj fucking her and that was it. For a moment she realized the situation that she was a married woman in her bathtub, fingering herself, thinking about Manoj, and how he had fucked her behind her husband's back and how he had played with her in the bus. The humiliation pushed her over the edge. She came hard and nervous the same time. Soon Madhu was back to her normal and was relieved that Manoj was leaving for US and she can get back to her normal life as she did not wish to cheat on her husband. Madhu started making dinner for Baban…Baban was soon back from office and they both had dinner. Madhu hoped her husband might make love to her today since she was feeling hot and horny with the thoughts in her mind. But Baban decided to sleep early. Madhu wasn't sleepy but knew Baban was indeed tired so he went to sleep early.
Madhu's mind was diverted to thoughts of Manoj again. For moment she looked at Baban who was already in deep sleep and thought why don’t u love me like Manoj did? Soon she went to sleep trying to avoid the thoughts coming in her mind. Madhu felt ashamed and guilty in the morning, remembering her time with Manoj. She glanced at Baban, he looked perfectly normal and was getting ready for his office. Madhu also wasted no time and got ready for college. Madhu picked her phone to book the cab just when her phone started ringing. Madhu wondered who it could be as she did not recognize the number. She answered the phone. Hello, Madhu heart started pounding fast as it was Manoj on the other side. What do you want and why are you calling me in the morning? Manoj replied like I said i am leaving for US in the night so before leaving I wanted to just have good time with you. What? Madhu said I can't come right now as I have to attend college and why do you think I will sleep with you when you wish? Manoj said I leave it up to you as I don’t want to force myself on you. As I said tonight I will be leaving for US and we will not meet again anytime soon in near future. So if you want to have good time with me one last time let me know I will call you back in 10 mins as he disconnected the call. Madhu was having mixed feelings as she was bit reluctant to meet Manoj and accept that she enjoyed sex with him and wanted to have more. Madhu was not able to decide what to do and she threw the mobile back on table and sat thinking it is just one last time and he is leaving so what's the harm. Manoj called her back in 10 mins and Madhu picked the phone little eagerly but pretended that she is not interested.
Madhu: Why can you not leave me alone please? I am a married woman please
Manoj: I know you are desperate for my cock lets have fun before I leave tonight just once please. You just quietly come to my house and I am waiting for u to give fuck of life time just one last time..!!
Madhu was silent for min or two but finally she say Ok I will come but you have to do it quickly. I can’t be with you whole day it will be just 1 hour as I need to attend college today
Manoj: ok  darling I will be waiting for you.......!! Madhu couldn't believe that she said yes to Manoj again.

Madhu got ready and checked herself in the mirror. She was wearing a skin fit leggings and black kurta top. Satisfied about her dress Madhu took cab and headed for Manoj's house.
Madhu soon reached his house and knocked the door and quickly went inside as it was already open. Manoj was waiting for her on sofa naked holding his cock in hands. He gave big devilish smile looking at Madhu.
Madhu was feeling a bit embarrassed as well as horny. But, she wasn't able to meet eyes with him as she was on verge of making another sin.

Manoj: Take out your clothes so they don't get spoiled and come to me.
Madhu quickly obeyed his order and slowly removed her clothes exposing her naked beauty to Manoj. Madhu started walking towards Manoj and gave him a grinny smile as he pointed her towards his cock.
Madhu understood his signal and quickly bent down to hold Manoj cock. Like a loyal girlfriend Madhu started sucking Manoj's big dick to and for. Manoj caught her by her hairs and started penetrating his huge dick inside her small mouth entirely till her throat. Madhu was sucking it with full speed and completely enjoying the pleasure of a big cock. Manoj too was enjoying it and soon cummed inside Madhu's mouth. Manoj smiled looking her and asked Madhu to lick all the cum from his dick. Madhu readily agreed and did what Manoj said.
Manoj: ok now it's time to give you what u want !!
Manoj sat on sofa there itself with his monstrous erect cock and signaled Madhu to sit on his dick and take it inside. Madhu was a bit hesitant as she was never fucked in this way but, she had made her mind to relieve her lust and enjoy the fuck. Manoj caught her by her awesome ass and placed her over his big cock on his lap.
Manoj held her and started fucking vigorously. Initially Manoj made her to move on his cock but, later Madhu herself was riding his cock. Madhu was over the moon as sand totally lost in lust and was fucking like a filthy whore. She was breathing heavily, her eyes were closes. She was in deepest pleasure and moaning loudly
Madhu was making loud noises of pleasure. She was completely lost in pleasure and pain. Manoj was vigorously fucking Madhu in and out. He was pressing her tits by one hand and by other hand making her ride his dick. Madhu was completely enjoying this fuck and was about to cum. Manoj banged her for almost 15 min. Madhu was in deepest pleasure and soon fully satisfied by Manoj 10 inch long and thick cock. Madhu looked at the watch it was 10.30 am. Madhu hurriedly grabbed her clothes and started to wear them and was about to leave. Manoj looked at her and smiled and said how can u go without talking to me? Manoj pulled her closer to him and kissed as Madhu and Manoj hugged each other tight. I love you Madhu and I am going to miss you, Manoj said as he looked into her eyes to which Madhu responded with a kiss. I like you too Manoj but I need to get back to my life and this few days with you were really wonderful, Madhu said and was about to leave.

Madhu, this will be the last time we see each other like this. We'll never get to be like this. Madhu… I don’t think I can forget you. I am sorry I don’t mean to trouble you. But I can’t believe that we won’t be seeing any more like. Can we spend some more time together if it is ok can you want for some more time.
Madhu felt helpless and angry. Manoj's eyes were pleading her to wait.
Madhu: You know I can't wait as I have lots of work in the college pending for me and I have also not informed them. From last few days I have been with you.
Manoj: Give me a deep passionate kiss and I will drive you back to the college.
Madhu did not know what to do and finally nodded her head
Madhu put her lips on Manoj as he moved his hands behind her back and took her into a hug. Now what started as a peck on lips had become a full blown smooch. They both were eating each other's tongue. This went on for good 2 minutes and then Madhu was short of breath and moved her face a lil back
Manoj unwilling to let her go moved his face forward to kiss her and they were again engaged in deep passionate kissing. His hands went inside the skirt and he tried to pull out her shirt which was tucked in her tight skirt Madhu showed a little resistance but soon he was successful. And now he was kissing Madhu and her hands were in her back hugging her tightly from inside the shirt and he cud feel the bare skin of her back. He unhooked her bra and then he pulled her towards him and started pulling her shirt up. Madhu also voluntarily moved his hands up to assist Manoj in removing the shirt. He threw the shirt on the sofa and now Manoj was left with an open bra hanging on her shoulders and in a tight skirt.
Manoj pulled her bra and then slowly pushed Madhu on the sofa. Now she was lying on the sofa with only very tight skirt. He cud see her beautiful navel and wonderful pair of boobs. He got on his knees and started licking Madhu navel. He pressed his tongue as deed as he cud inside her beautiful navel. Slowly he started licking her stomach in circles and then moved up towards the ultimate price her melons. Her nipples which had become little erect looked so pinkish in color. Soon he was sucking those nipples and he made sure not to touch his teeth. It was good old sucking of the mangoes. This went on for a while and Madhu body started to stiffen. After giving her a couple of minutes he held her and asked her to get up. She stood up. Then he unhooked the skirt and tried to pull it down but it was a little tight. After failing in a couple of attempts he looked at Madhu. She smiled and moved a little back and slowly removed her skirt. Now Manoj who also had removed his jeans and T-shirt by now was sitting on the sofa and Madhu was standing just in her panties and heals in front of him. He held his rod in his hand and looked towards Madhu. She understood and slowly bent down got on her knees and took his rod in his mouth. Madhu was sucking his rod and was making sure her teeth dint touch his cock. Manoj hands were on the back of her head and he was playing with her hair and moaning very softly. Her head was moving up and down. Manoj was moaning and on verge to cum. Realizing this Madhu also increased her speed and gulped all the juices careful not allowing them to spoil her dress.

Madhu finally stood up and managed to get her clothes adjusted. Manoj in the meanwhile was still lost and looking at him, Madhu realized that she wouldn't be able to see him or be with him. Manoj praised Madhu openly and accepted he is going to miss her and wished if he had meet her earlier as tears formed in his eyes.
Madhu trying to console him pulled him towards her and started kissing him as Manoj hand was on her boobs and he started pressing them. They felt very soft and at same time firm. In between he played with his nipples. Now slowly he started kissing her neck and moved his lips lower to her collar bones and then started sucking the upper part of Madhu boobs. All this while Manoj hands were on backside of her head and were playing with her hair. As soon as he started sucking her breast her hands started pulling his head more into her breast. Now his lips were near the areola and he started licking near the areola. He cud not wait anymore and wanted to put those nipples in his mouth.  As soon as he tried to suck those nipples Madhu phone rang which was lying on the table. It was Ratna Mam phone and she knew it as his picture beamed on her smart phone. She immediately looked at the watch it was 12.00 pm. She pushed Manoj away and quickly put on her bra. All this while Manoj was looking at her Madhu quickly picked her shirt up and started buttoning her shirt. She looked towards Manoj and said I need to go we will talk on phone or online. Manoj gave her hug from backside and his erect cock was poking in her hips and whispered in her ears make some excuse.
Madhu: Please just let me go now. Please i am already late and Mr. Roy is waiting for me Manoj left her and Madhu almost ran out in hurry as she knew Mr. Roy was strict person and always demanded more from his staff and if he is waiting there must be some important reason.
Like Reply
Part 6. Madhu talking with Tushar
----------------------------------------

She was back in staff room where Ratna Mam was in her seat as she looked at her and smiled. Hope you are doing good and Mr. Roy was asking about you from morning and wanted to meet you. Madhu ok let me just quickly go and meet him as she walked towards his office. Madhu walked into Mr. Roy's office who looked at her and said hello you are late today and have been missing for few days. I had called you to discuss something important. Everything’s okay at home? He asked Madhu
Madhu looked at him and nodded. Madhu I have seen your potential. But you are not picking up the speed as I expected. Is there anything wrong any issues or family problems? Madhu found his burning eyes difficult to face. Madhu was about to say something and Mr. Roy interrupted her again.
You seemed missing and lost and not taking this play seriously. I called you in here to talk about the same. Maybe you’ll find my language a bit harsh, but I am a little fond of you. I want to keep you here and see that you have good progress in your career. Will you help me by telling where are we with the drama? Is the script ready? Madhu had completely forgotten about it due to Manoj and she just looked down as Mr. Roy was angry with her. Then Mr. Roy asked someone to call Tushar who walked in and looked at Madhu who was sitting opposite to Mr. Roy but looking little tense.
How are you, Tushar? I am fine, sir. Mr. Roy then again spoke to Madhu as Tushar was listening to them.
Mr. Roy: Listen Madhu if you still don't find the assignment fit for you in any way you can always quit and I can make some alternate arrangements. This year is very important and my neck is on the line and I can only say if you fail same goes with you.
Madhu: Oh no Mr. Roy. I am more than happy to lead the competition for our college and give my best to make it in Top 3 but my aim is to win it.
Mr. Roy: Well that is really comforting for me and hope that you are enjoying the assignment. I am sure you are perfect for it but I don't want to take any chances and I want you to introduce with Tushar. He is the one with whom you need to work on this very closely and we have him here in this college as request from one of our Directors as he was the one who had won last year the trophy for Xavier's as he had directed and written the script. So I want you to work with him closely not as student but colleague of yours and make sure you two do not disappoint me. Tushar who was standing and Madhu was sitting on the chair looked towards Madhu and gave her a smile. Madhu got a bit tense. Tushar and her first meeting was not so great nor was she comfortable with him around her and there was awkward silence between them.
Tushar managed to carry the situation well as Madhu was in little shock and said Sir together we won't disappoint you. He somehow managed to cool the tempers between Mr. Roy and Madhu and promised him that soon they will come up with the updates and assured him that Madhu is working hard for the play and he is more than happy to help her. Mr. Roy little satisfied indicated Tushar to leave. Madhu was about to leave when he stopped her and said I am sure you understand my position I am in at this moment and indirectly told her we may have to think about your tenure in this college if this year also the same results for the play are repeated as he himself was unsure about his job. It was more of indirect threat to Madhu and she could not afford to lose her job at this time of her career. She nodded as Mr. Roy dismissed her from the cabin. Madhu got up from her seat and saw Tushar outside Mr. Roy cabin. As she walked towards the door Tushar saw her swaying hips and his hand immediately went to adjust his crotch.
Tushar walked outside and said Mam listen whatever happened earlier I had no intention and it was just mistake. I am no pervert as you are thinking.
Madhu: Its ok. I am also sorry for being so uptight and rude at times with you. Now that we have to work together we need to talk more and I would be really happy to take your help.
Tushar: I am more than willing to help you he said with smug on his face but I need you to trust me, You sure about that and he brought his hand forward for a shake and said I will do all whatever is possible to help you and win this competition.
Madhu looked at him and reluctantly shook his hand and thought I need to have a good working relationship with him although she did not like his attitude personally towards her and his behavior.  
Can we go for a coffee? Tushar asked her
Madhu just stared at him no, I mean not now. Not here. Later just a coffee and we can discuss my script. Madhu had completed forgotten about the script and said yes  but promise me you won’t try again to flirt with me.
It’s not my fault to fell for you. You are way too beautiful than any of the girls here. Look around; none of them stands a chance in front of you.
But it’s wrong to think of me as other girls in the college plus I am your teacher, Madhu said. Yeah. I agree with that, Tushar shook his head and said sorry for his behavior. I hope I can find a girl half as beautiful and wonderful as you. Madhu smiled and said You sure will but for now I want you to focus on the job in hand.

As the college was over Madhu walked outside and was waiting outside the college for cab when Tushar came and offered her to drop. Madhu could have said no to her but remembered Mr. Roy has put them together to work on the play. Madhu reluctantly got in his car and said thanks to him. Tushar to start conversation asked Mam what happened to your car? Madhu looked at him and said don’t know really in the morning it was not working hence had to take bus to college. Tushar asked do you mind if I take look at it may be I can help?
That is alright I have already called the Service center guys they must have picked the car from home. Anyways thanks for asking Tushar. Soon as there was traffic on the road Tushar was focused on driving.  Tushar looked at Madhu and asked "So mam? What's the plan?" Plan? What plan? Madhu looked at him and said I am not sure what you are talking about as Madhu thought he was again trying to flirt with her. Tushar said I mean Mam have you thought about the drama or do you have anything in mind about how would you approach the play? Madhu said well ok I am looking for the group to be open and speak up and I am sure we can come up with few new ideas from all and then decide. Tushar said Mam the competition we will be facing is tough and I can tell you that as I was the part of college which did managed to win last year. Madhu said I know Mr. Roy told me about it. So what would you suggest how do we approach the competition?

If you dont mind me saying, Tushar said Mam you have to be very friendly to the group and make them feel comfortable, as with Ratna, it was always Professor and students talking. If you are friend and mentor of the group then everyone will be happy to share their ideas and views and also help them in their performance so please keep that in mind. Madhu well I understand and I am trying to think of new ideas and hence asked students to come up with scripts they have in mind and we can set play post discussion about the best ideas. Madhu was happy talking to Tushar on the topic, although she was reluctant to take lift from him but for now on she was happy to discuss with him about the play. As the traffic cleared Tushar was focused on driving and Madhu was silent and as she decided to take out the script which he had given her to read while they are on the way back home. Madhu was reading intently and was impressed with Tushar for his way of writing. Madhu was engrossed reading the script so much that she completely lost she was with Tushar as the car stopped near her home. Madhu thanked him and was about to get out of the car, when Tushar asked her if she would like to have coffee with him so that they can discuss about the play and the script in detail if she has time to spare.
Madhu looked at him and said thanks for dropping off but I have some work to do, so maybe we can talk tomorrow in college about it. Tushar gave her smile and said ok then see you tomorrow morning mam and if you get time read the script and let me know what you think of it. Tushar watched Madhu walk out of the car, the sway of her well rounded ass in the skirts she was wearing was only adding to the hard on in his pants. Tushar waited until she got inside the building gate. Tushar also reached his home and quickly got his cock out and began to stroke it as he needed to relieve himself in thirty seconds or less. As Soon as he jerked he shot his cum in large thick jets onto the door of the bathroom. Tushar stood there for a moment to catch his breath and watched cum slowly trickle down the door. Then he got a small handful of toilet paper and wiped off his cock and then the door. He could only imagine the fantasies he had about sleeping with Madhu.
Like Reply
Part 7. Madhu and Baban

Madhu walked inside her home got busy in her household works After completing work Madhu thought about the day events and Manoj was hitting her mind again n again….so after sometime she sent a WhatsApp message on his phone…
Madhu: hi
Manoj: Missing me or your friend??
Madhu: No I just casually texted to check if you have boarded the flight.
Manoj: Yeah just got to the gate waiting for the boarding to start.

Madhu: May I ask u something??
Manoj: Sure you can…
Madhu: Will you be in touch or forget me once you find someone pretty in US. Will we ever meet again?
Manoj: God you are so beautiful how can i forget you ever and we will stay in touch but now i need to go I will call you once i reach
Madhu: Ok bye. She was unsure why she asked that to Manoj.

Madhu quickly cleared her chat history. Soon, Baban was back from office and apologized to Madhu for not able to pick her up and Madhu replied never mind I just got lift from student of mine. You know today one of my students gave me his script for the play and I was not so serious about it but after reading his script I think he is good writer as she passed Baban his script. Baban flipped pages and just turned around and gave it back to her as he was tired from work and said he will look at it may be some time later. Baban asked her would she be joining him in the bedroom. Madhu said I will be there in sometime as I need to read this for some more time if you can wait. Madhu was reading the script and was very impressed with the characters portrayed by him. It needed few changes as it was very adult kind of story. Madhu was also soon tired and started feeling sleepy and decided to join Baban in the bedroom who was eagerly waiting for her. She walked in bedroom as Baban was waiting for her. Baban pulled Madhu closed to him and said so you completed reading the script. Not exactly but it is very nicely written but will take some time to complete. Baban asked her so what's the name of his student? Madhu said Tushar. Madhu thought about telling Baban about the note she got from him but decided against it. Madhu said today, when Tushar drove me here and I was about to get out of the car, he asked me if I'd like to go have coffee with him. she said, blushing a bit. Oh I see and what did you say? I said let me ask my husband as I don't want him to be jealous about it.

Baban puller her and kissed her neck and slides her gown and starts to undress her and play with her tits. Hmmm. OK. So what do you think about this student, Baban asked? How does he look? He is smart and handsome and after reading his script he is very intelligent too? So you still open for the going out on coffee date he teased Madhu saying if I allow you? Actually he is part of college which won the competition last year. So Mr. Roy had asked me to work with him to finalize the play and he will be working with me more as assistant. Well then I think you should take his help and his experience you can use to set up the drama and cannot disappoint him. As his help will be vital for the play. Yes I was also thinking the same...but there is one problem he is not like other guys and he is little different than others. Different in what way? asked Baban
I have been observing him and it seems he is trying to flirt with me and open about it not like other students discreet and today he asked me out for a coffee like I said. Nowadays this young guys can flirt with anyone even there teacher which is really surprising at times so I am trying to avoid him and I don't want to encourage his flirty behavior. Oh... poor guy, Baban said to Madhu who looked annoyingly at his smiling face. I thought maybe you would flirt with him and get his help and keep him motivated after all he also deserves something in return for the help.
Shut up! She hit him on the shoulder you have a naughty mind.
Baban said You're a bomb, and you know it. I don't blame him for that.
Baban! she said blushing.
Oh yeah, you're a bomb, In fact if you were my teacher and I would have been your student, I'd go after you. Baban said, pulling her in his arms.
Yeah... ok my naughty little student now come and fuck me hard.
So you want me to play with you as one of your student and fuck you ... do you want to roleplay?
Hehe, you're such a rogue, she said, and hid her face in his chest. Well I do not know about that all I know is fuck me hard please for long time and make me happy. You have such a sexy and hot body and I will not be surprised if any students of you are lusting after you. Baban never spoke to her in such ways earlier but the talks excited him and he continued the talks while playing with her body. Madhu although asked him to shut up several time but she too enjoyed it as it also made her more hot. Baban made her legs spread wide and quickly pulled his shorts down to reveal his hard throbbing cock. Oh my someone is really mad. Madhu said teasingly I was not expecting this. You take care of this and I will allow you to go for date with your student he said laughingly. Madhu looked at Baban dick and thought about the Manoj which made her feel guilty. Madhu felt ashamed and guilty remembering her time with Manoj. Although she could never share that with Baban but here she was talking openly discussing to Baban about some student. I will see what I can do. Madhu said smilingly trying to measure and compare his size with Manoj. She leaned forward and reached out for the hard cock in front of her. Madhu gently took Baban cock into her well-manicured hand and began to stroke it up and down. Her other hand reached underneath and cupped his balls, she fondled them softly. Madhu leaned forward and engulfed his cock into her mouth; Baban threw his head back and let out a moan. Madhu mouth was so warm and wet, she was obviously very skilled in oral sex as she lovingly licked and sucked him. Baban pulled his cock out of her mouth and leaned down to kiss her, she instantly stuck her tongue into his mouth. Baban was sucking her tits and got down on his knees; he pulled the skirt off, then her panties making her complete naked. Madhu raised her legs so he could get them all of the way off of her. Madhu spread her legs and Baban dove in between them to eat her wet pussy. Oh fuck baby that feels good, she moaned. Baban continued to lick her clit and then he slid one, then two and then a third finger in her fuck hole. He started to finger fuck her with his strong muscular hand and arm all the while licking her clit.

Oh fuck fuck, oh yes oh yes fuck yes fuck fuck. She called over and over. Oh oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck Baban I'm cumming. Baban waited for her to finish having her orgasm; he got on top of her and slid his cock into her easily. He fucked her missionary style; he loved the feeling of her well-shaped legs locking around his mid-section. Her legs slid up and down his mid-section as he fucked her good on the couch.
Oh my god, you fuck me so good today, fuck me hard and made me enjoy it.
Baban brought her to another orgasm and then got off her; he rolled her over onto all fours and fucked her doggie style. Madhu met his every thrust as he fucked another orgasm into her and then another. He reached under her with one hand and fondled one of her tits and put the other under her to rub her clit.
Fuck I'm going to cum again, oh shit there it is oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck I'm Cumming, Madhu whispered.
It seems  you are charged up today, thinking about me going out with student for coffee she asked.
Yesss, he pumped harder.
Oh god, Baban groaned as he pumped several loads of his cum into her. God that was awesome. She sighed catching her breath and closed her eyes and one point Manoj face flashed before her eyes and she groaned loudly feeling little awkward. Baban then pulled Madhu close to him and said today you are different in bed and noisy is it because of the guy in college. I don't mind you going out with that guy Tushar for coffee as I can see it really made you turned on also Baban said. Madhu laughed at Baban suggestion and asked teasingly do you really mean it?
Baban: Mean what?
Madhu: Asking me to go out with my student for coffee date?
Baban: Why not I trust you completely? You can always have some fun around as long as it is harmless.
Madhu: Haha. These things are easy to say. Will you not be jealous about some guy flirting with me? What if I also flirt with him?
Baban: Not a problem for me. You should sometimes enjoy flirting with this young guys in college If that makes you and me hot in the bed doing sex .. HaHaHa
Madhu: Wow.. What an understanding husband I have got? She winked at him. Madhu smiled as the two of them lay on the couch together and shared a laugh over it as Madhu gently hit him you are such a rogue Mr. before going to sleep
Like Reply
Part 8. New start in college

Madhu in the morning thought about last night how Baban managed to give her good time and turned on with discussion related to Tushar. She glanced at Baban, he looked perfectly normal and was getting ready for his office. Madhu asked Baban to drop her on his way to office as her car was out for repair and would take couple of days. Madhu has no classes so  focused on reading the script in her office. The script was little bold for the liking to be set for drama but it was really well written and she liked it a lot. She wanted to discuss with Tushar to make few changes if they need to take this ahead for the play. After reading for some time Madhu opened her bag to keep the script back inside.

Madhu was in the drama class and spoke to everyone for couple of mins as she wanted the group to talk and open up. As she was about to leave Tushar walked to her and asked her did she get time to read the script to which she said yes well, the script is really nice. Really? Thanks, but I'm sure you're just saying like that. No, I am serious. I love reading novels and sometimes my husband also write stories and I have to spend hours correcting typos and spelling errors and grammatical mistakes. Your script is pristine. It's was pleasure to read, really although I am not able to read it completely. I may finish it today. Oh, so you mean to say you liked it because I can spell and I know grammar well? he sounded a little disappointed. Maybe he was expecting more lavish praise from madhu for his script. Madhu quickly corrected him and said that is most of what is needed in the script . Tushar looked little sad for the first time. Madhu looked at him feeling sorry as she did not mean to hurt him and said I mean...don't get me wrong, Tushar your writing is really good even beyond the basic stuff like spelling and grammar. For instance..."she tried to remember stuff he had written. ".... That was wonderful. So detailed yet very heartfelt. I loved it. I am looking forward for the scripts, ideas from other students and yours is pretty up to be selected. She spoke for few more mins talking about the parts of the scripts with enthusiasm. Tushar was excited by her praise and thanked her and back smiling again. And as the conversation continued and flowered. The two found themselves bonding over a shared love of the same kind. Tushar was clever and good with his writing. At times, when he was deeply into explaining some finer points of the play, Madhu would gaze at his firm jaw line, his masculine features unintentionally. Madhu was good listener and listened intently as Tushar talked about his favorite writers, screenplay and poems. She noted a lot of them down in her diary to check out later and was impressed with Tushar about his knowledge in literature, novels & screenplay.

With time passing Tushar gained in confidence and his body language changed when he was around Madhu. Madhu also started talking to him and get his help and was happy to find friend to help for the drama. Things went on as usual with Madhu and Tushar talking to each other about the drama and finalizing the scripts. Tushar did enjoy helping and spending time more with Madhu to help her out but was focused on his real intentions. Soon they both became more frank with each other and comfortable. Tushar used to talk more about his scripts and hobbies etc.

Baban was in the meantime dropping and picking her for the college which Tushar had noticed and asked if you don't mind I can pick you and drop and on the way we will have more time to discuss about the drama and the play and work on that. Madhu said I don’t want to inconvenience you but I will think about it. Madhu was very much happy and impressed and understood why Mr. Roy must have added Tushar to the drama group. It was exciting talking to him as Tushar was very knowledgeable but she couldn't trust him completely or even her around him and with Manoj gone she did not wish to repeat the mistake and cheat on Baban. However deep inside she was also tempted to find what Tushar is really up to is he genuinely helping her out as Mr. Roy had asked or his intentions about her are still the same. Madhu started to take better care of her body with daily yoga, etc. She started to enjoy her new self, the looks of admiration from Tushar.

The next day Madhu was sitting in her office with Ratna Mam. Madhu.... How is the drama classes going? Well things are on track Madhu said politely. So how is the group working and have you planned something what would be the play about? Madhu all are working hard and looked focused, Tushar has submitted me his script and I was going through it and talking to him and making necessary changes. Tushar I see the guy who Mr. Roy introduced well yes he is good looking, smart, and looks interesting to me. I never had chance to interact much with him but noticed him while talking to you once or twice in corridor. Madhu decided to check with Ratna what she thinks about him and brought up the subject of Tushar and said he is good in writing but there is only one problem with him. Ratna looked at her and said what problem? Madhu told her about his flirty behavior and Ratna giggled mischievously after listening to her.
Why are you laughing?... That is why I didn't want to tell you anything, Madhu said little annoyed. Ratna said look you are young and just 27 plus with your body maybe he don't think you as teacher but more like college girl. One thing you have to keep in mind is Mr. Roy is very serious about the drama this year and if he has said something and promised you promotion it is good thing for you but you need to be careful if things don't go the way he wants you can be in bad books with him so focus on getting the best out of everyone.
Just as they were talking about Tushar they were interrupted by Tushar itself who knocked and walked in the office and looked at Ratna Mam also in the office. He quickly said oh I am sorry I thought you were alone Madhu mam and came to discuss about the script. I have to update Mr. Roy about the progress today.
Ratna looked at Tushar and said never mind give me 2 mins as I am just about to head out for my classes. Tushar was standing near the door as Ratna said it seems he likes you Madhu and he clearly fancies you. I can see it the way he looks at you. Before madhu could say anything to her Ratna quickly walked outside and said ok Tushar, so I am off to the classes you guys can have privacy. Ratna couldn't suppress a smile as she walked away. Tushar smiled at her comments and walked in as Madhu offered him chair next to her. Tushar while taking seat glanced at her big boobs pushing against her kurta and then looked back at her and said You are looking very beautiful today Mam. There was silence as Madhu did not know what to say. I am sorry if I you don't like me saying it openly to you, but I could not stop myself praising you after looking at you. Madhu was looking down, not saying anything. Tushar to ease the situation quickly apologized to Madhu, don't mind for being straight forward but if you don't like I will keep that in mind. Madhu blushed a little hearing praise from Tushar but she avoided saying anything but soon after couple of minutes they spoke about the script and drama.

While talking and discussing with Tushar Madhu got up and stood next to him as Tushar was making changes suggested by her. As he was typing she leaned and put her hand on the computer table so her face was right next to his. Tushar could smell her shampoo from that close distance and Madhu just stayed like that looking at the screen reading something, her cheeks just a couple of inches from his. He could almost feel the warmth from her breath. Madhu looked so beautiful, even in those regular clothes and without any make-up. Madhu saw Tushar looking intently at her and ignored it and continued talking and making corrections and changes to the script.  Tushar moved closer to Madhu, as Madhu tends to highlight something in the script. Tushar moved his hands little closer to her as Madhu was busy talking with him and placed it in such way that it brushed her ass couple of times while she was talking. The little brushing of his hand on her warm skin made Tushar excited. Tushar kept an eye on Madhu to see her reaction, each time his hand made contact with her soft and firm ass. Madhu was busy with the work in hand and didn't shift her position either or noticed his hands brush her ass accidentally. The excitement of touching her ass made Tushar cock hard like a steel rod. A sizable bulge was forming on his trouser which was slowly hard to control for him. Madhu accidentally saw the bulge but said nothing. She just looked back at him and gave him a nervous smile, and then again got busy with the work not giving much thought to it. Finally after 30 mins of discussion Madhu was having classes so informed Tushar that we will discuss the other things later and turned and started to gather her things and put it back in bag.

Tushar was tempted by the situation looking at her figure and decided to take the opportunity and asked Mam can we discuss on the way if you can come with me in the car. That way we will get more time to work on this and utilize the time spend during the travel. Madhu gave him smile but said nothing and was about to walk out but stopped as Tushar caught her hand. Madhu was about to say something but Tushar said Mam can I ask you something you still don't like me or trust me, do you? Madhu replied I do trust you but now I am getting late for my classes and we will talk about it later. I will think about it and let you know but I don’t want to bother you much. You are already doing helping me and I am very happy to get your help which makes me confident about the way things are going. First time she gave him bright smile however Tushar had some other plans in his mind.
Mam that day also you said the same thing but never replied so please tell me can you come with me in the car as your home is on the way so I don’t think there is any problem for me to pick and drop you plus I can get more ideas and insight from you. Tushar was insisting with pleading eyes as Madhu looked back to say something when her eyes saw the sizable bulge formed on his trouser which was clearly visible. Madhu stared into at it for few seconds but then turned her head back to him saying we will talk later and decided to walk out of the office for her classes. Tushar who was trying to persuade her did not let go her hand as Madhu tried to walk away for new classes. Since Tushar was still holding her hand which she did not realized made Madhu pulled back towards him as she tried to walk away not realizing that Tushar was holding her hands little tight to her comfort. Madhu almost lost her footing and her balance went back as Tushar quickly moved closer to her from behind to stop her from falling and quickly wrapped his hands on her waist to stop her from failing on the ground.

Madhu was in Tushar embrace whose hands were on her waist now. Tushar taking the opportunity positioned nicely behind her that his bulge was directly pocking at Madhu's soft round ass. Tushar felt like he was in heaven for few seconds, as Madhu remained still as things happen so quickly that it took her moment to realize that Tushar had wrapped his hands around her waist and pressed himself on her while his bulge was directly pocking at Madhu's soft round ass. Tushar pretending to prevent her from falling took the opportunity and started to press his bulge into her soft ass trying to comfort her from falling. Madhu was in trance and took her time to snapped out of the trance as she stayed still instead of moving away from Tushar. The touch of Tushar dick reminded her of Manoj and she was lost in thoughts about the few days she had spent with him.

Madhu little lost in the thoughts looked back at Tushar who was enjoying the moment and pretended to help her took his time to release his grip around her waist rubbing his hard on her soft tender ass. Madhu remembered her experience in bus with Manoj as goosebumps appeared on her hands thinking about it as felt something poking on her ass. She bit her lips as she felt his hard dick into her soft ass. The tension was slowly spreading all the way through her body the way Tushar was holding her. Her nipples stood erect in no time and were poking through the thin material of her blouse by his touch. Madhu felt nervous thinking about Manoj and missed him but saw Tushar's face and realized she was caught in her own thoughts finally tried to pull away from his clutch as she avoided looking at Tushar and said without turning I have class to attend and we can talk later about this showing him fake anger. Tushar who was embolden by the situation they were in still was not letting her go and continued enjoy the soft ness of her ass onto his dick. Please just let me go now. I cannot think anything at the moment. Please I just want to go Manoj name came to her mind but quickly corrected herself and said Tushar as I am getting late we can talk later. Tushar decided to make his move as he realized Madhu was vulnerable and it was right time for him to stamp his authority on her and slowly made Madhu to turn towards him. They both looked into each other eyes for moment. Madhu was caught in moment as Tushar moved her hairs from her face and could see Madhu was breathing little heavy and lost in her own thoughts but first time he could sense her weakness. Madhu was too close to Tushar almost hugging him. Tushar whispered her Mam you need to trust me and don’t be afraid of me. Madhu was still lost and looking in his eyes. Tushar who sensed Madhu was not trying to pull away from him brought his face close to her. Madhu could feel his warm breath on her face as Tushar tried to say first say yes please. Madhu shook her head sideways as if to say no ..That's what her mind was telling her but her body was telling her totally different thing. While she was lost in her thoughts Tushar continue hold her hand and pull her near him trying to convince her to say yes. There thoughts were interrupted with the bell ringing. Madhu finally looked at him nervously to unwrap his hands around her waist said ok we will talk on the way in the car and managed to get away from him. Tushar was happy and thanked her.
Like Reply
Part 9. The new feeling

Madhu walked thinking something to herself pulling herself away from Tushar. Madhu after the class was over, decided spend more time on the script given to her by Tushar. Madhu completed reading the script and she was very impressed the way it was presented and thought it would be nice to go with this script if no one else comes up with anything better than this as much time was spend working on it. Madhu made notes from the script to discuss further with Tushar. Madhu called Tushar to her office to discuss about the changes in the scripts and passed it to him to finish the modifications as per the play. Madhu also talked to him and helped him doing the changes and listen to him intently with his ideas and points in which he convinced her not to make changes she had highlighted. Tushar had great sense of humor and at times joked and made Madhu laughed heartily as she was at ease with talking to him. Madhu while laughing and talking to him unknowingly touched his hands couple of time which gave Tushar instantly hard sitting next to her. Tushar who was working along with her finished the modifications and gave it back to her for review. Tushar intently looked at Madhu, making corrections every now and then. It was a great script and  important and meant a lot to success of the play. As Madhu leaned forward to point out some noting, Madhu could feel Tushar gaze lingering upon her, admiring her. Madhu forward movement inadvertently popped open her top blouse button. The bra cups fell further than they should have offering Tushar a great view of her breasts. Shit, his eyes are more on my cleavage Madhu thought but stayed like that not adjusting her position. Madhu felt her nipples tightening under his unapologetic stare. Madhu flushed as her body began responding with a consuming desire with his gaze had aroused inside her. A warm tingling sensation began growing inside Madhu as she felt her clit coming alive and snuck out of its hiding place. Madhu finally moved back and gave him a furtive look. Tushar could barely conceal his emotions. Tushar was sitting beside Madhu and from the side he could see her naked waist and it looked so enticing that he just couldn't stop himself from putting his hand on the side of Madhu naked waist. Madhu did not react and kept sitting working on the script. Tushar started moving his hand on her waist and occasionally feeling her waist. Madhu gave Tushar an angry look trying to desist him from what he was doing. Tushar who was sitting next to her was not able to control his boner and excused himself to washroom and started jerking off while imagining he was in the college making love to Madhu. Tushar stroked his cock at a fast pace trying to imagine to get it to cum in record time.

Madhu was flattered with Tushar dedication and efforts he had put in to complete the script and make the changes couple of hours without any complaints. As Tushar was not there in the room she quickly went through the modifications and also thought about times she caught Tushar trying to steal glance at her tits through her tank top. Madhu was also missing Manoj and although she was ok with little bit of teasing but she knew it was definitely a delicate situation to handle as it may get out of hands and encourage Tushar; Madhu did not wanted to let Tushar let go of his focus as he was very important to play and also wonderful guy to talk with as he was very talented and interesting to chat with. Madhu had to try and find a way to balance things and at the same time encourage Tushar to get best out of him. Madhu herself was unsure how to handle it. Soon the college was over as Madhu walked out of the college, Tushar quickly pulled up his car and insisted that Madhu to get in so that they could talk. After she got in, he started talking. Do you feel we can use my poems too in the play and make it somewhat musical too?
Oh yes Madhu said, I loved the idea. You are very talented and I especially loved the rhymes. Is it really you? Madhu looked at him and said frankly I just thought of you as one rich spoil brat when we had first meet but your writing has made me change my opinion towards you and I must say you should focus on your writing and one day you will be very successful story writer. May be some day can make our college proud. Tushar smiled and said he had not gotten such positive response about his poems or scripts from anyone else till today. Thank you for your time reading those poems. Which poem did you like the most?

Madhu replied they were all so great! But if I had to pick one, it would have to be Pride of girl. Madhu looked at him and said you are really good in writing stories and poems. Tushar said thank you to her.  You are good in writing romantic stories and you put lot of details and have taken care of minute details which is most admiring. Madhu who was curious to know about him more decided to divert the topic to his personal life to know more about him. Madhu smiled at him and said your girlfriend must be lucky to have you. Tushar smiled and said I don’t have girlfriend yet but have someone in mind but when I asked her she got angry on me. Madhu looked at him and said she must have been mistaken with the first impression you make just like I thought about you the first time we meet. You should give some time and may be approach and give her time to judge you. I am sure no one will be able to say no to you once they knows how special and intelligent you are. You really are natural and should work to make career in this and I am sure you will be well known if you manage to work hard and keep the good work if you are focused with your work. Madhu was easy to talk to and it wasn't long before Tushar they got friendly. They soon started talking like friends. Tushar was sharing his experiences in drama and college and Madhu was listening to him intently, in amazement and awe and the experiences that he had. Tushar spoke very passionately about the script and play and Madhu praised him again for his skills and said he is gifted and asked him do you love writing plays and managing them? To which Tushar said very much I love them that is my passion. Madhu then looked at him and said so the reason he gave to her to join the drama was not true. Tushar looked at her and said oh no that I did not lie to you. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever meet, Tushar said not trying to hide his feelings. Common, this is the biggest lie I have ever heard. Madhu said don’t lie Ratna Mam told me Mr. Roy had brought you to the college because of your experience in drama.

Ok let me try to be honest Mam, emboldened by her smile Tushar continued praising her and then Tushar added to Madhu and said I did not lie to you about one thing that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen .... The moment I saw I was not able to control my emotions and wished you could be my girlfriend as he added that he finds her very attractive. Madhu saw Tushar looking at her as his eyes lit. Tushar could barely conceal his emotions. Although he tried to conceal his emotions, Tushar wasn't able to hide his fierce desire. Madhu could smell it as she thought it was unwise to bring the topic. Madhu looked at Tushar and said let me start out by saying you confessing your feelings for me was one of the most unusual thing that had ever happened to me as no one had dared to behave that way but I am no longer angry with you for that day. You are a sweet young guy and someday you will have a nice young girl or woman very happy to find you. Madhu said looking into his eyes. Madhu said I can't be your girlfriend, you should find someone of your age. Tushar not letting the topic to go so easily added just now you said that she will be lucky to find me and within no time you are turning back from your words. Madhu said I was talking about someone else who you will meet someday. Tushar said thanks Mam but tell me if you would have be not married would you have accepted my proposal. Madhu was flattered as Tushar was good in putting his point across and her cheeks reddened, she couldn't speak and looked away coyly. Tushar then jokingly said ok I understand you are married but for moment tell me what if you were single will you say yes to me? Tushar said I believe love has no boundaries just like I write in my stories but I will be happy if you become my friend at least if not girlfriend.

Adding to that he said, I am not asking too much and I would love to be friend with you and talk freely to you. You can help me to think and write and I can share my new writings with you and you can help me and share your views and ideas to improve. Spending time with you tells me that you are good reader and you can help me make write much better. So I would like to talk openly about and use your experience and knowledge to add new variations in my writing. Madhu said that is she is glad to be his friend because you are really interesting and talented person. I am really happy to help you and talk to you about the stories you write. Madhu said I'm kind of feeling happy to find friend like you. Tushar gave her flirtatious smile as if saying I know you well and was aware that she was at times tempted thinking about his proposal. Tushar quickly moved to the script not trying to push her to hard as Madhu may dislike his behavior and stop talking to him. Tushar then looked at her and said can I ask you question about the script? Madhu said please even I wish to discuss with you on the script and if we have to go with this for the play. Don't you think this scripts of yours is too bold to be presented in college drama?
Not at all I know last time the script we used was much more bold than this. Ok tell me why do you feel it is very bold and difficult to use for the drama in college is it because of female lead character of this story. Why do you think as she is living her life on own terms and sometimes bold to take decision for her happiness? Tushar said ok let me ask you is she wrong in wanting to be very happy in life and takes the matter in her own hand and then spends time with some other man who makes her happy and understands her and gives her happiness. So do you think she is wrong in finding happiness?
Madhu felt awkward about talking to Tushar about what he was asking to her but did not feel any wrong as of yet as she was ok as long as they were discussing the characters in the play and giving her opinion on the matter.  I think Madhu said your story talks about the character who is very full of life and her husband is not giving her proper attention and busy in his own world and when she finds someone who is willing to take care of her and pay attention she falls in love with him. So I will not say that she is wrong or guilty of anything and plus it is personal choice. Tushar then said ok let me ask you one follow up question, now imagine yourself in that position and tell me what would you have done in her position? Madhu got uneasy with the question Tushar was asking her. Tushar understood her discomfort and said I am asking you as it is important for me to know what you feel about the character and if Madhu is able to convince him otherwise he will agree to her point. Madhu was little confused how to answer him said it depends on the circumstances and maybe the girl in this story wants an independent life and wanted to enjoy her way and it doesn't matter as long she gets her happiness. Tushar listened to her and asked so don't you think she has the right to think about her own life and be happy?
Madhu was confused what to say innocently she looked at Tushar who was seriously pushing her to think about it. Madhu said I am not sure what to say but it is good that we are having discussion on this which will help us to understand things and we may need to make few changes to script to make it perfect for the play may be. Tushar said sure but we need more time to discuss and finalize. Madhu said sure it is important we spend more time and get it perfect. As honestly she told him I also have pressure from management to make it this time in best three. Tushar said Mam don't worry we will give the best and if you have trust in me I promise this time around we will not just get nominated but win the prize. Then suddenly out of nowhere he said only if you are ok and me be frank and honest with you? Madhu looked at him of course you can be frank and open and I am all ears as long as …. Tushar said well I am just trying to understand the character through your eyes and plus your advice matters to me most. Madhu looked at him and said I must say you are very stubborn and good in trying to convince others to your point. Tushar asked Mam have you ever taken part in drama during your college times. Madhu said yes I use to play lead role in the drama when in college but why do you want to know about it now? Tushar then said what if you play the lead role this year in the drama. Madhu was surprised and laughed and said I am too old for that and I am sure we have talented girls in group who would play the role really well. Renu is good choice plus I have heard she is good actor who can play this role and her acting is good. Tushar said yes you are right about it I hope she do not have issue with being bold on the stage. She has never played such role before like this plus she does not fit the character and as far as I know she may back out considering the challenges and requirement from the character plus she is still young and not mature to understand the character and portray it convincingly with the audience. When I think about you I see you are mature and have the experience what it takes to portray the character on screen much better way than her plus you have played lead role earlier in college so you know the challenges and will take them head on. Will you be able to give it thought? I am just trying to be open and honest about my views about the play and drama and the characters and what is required to make the play a success.

Madhu said well I am not sure where did I come in this? Tushar said I will help you understand the character if you agree to take the role as my view is you can do justice to it than Renu will be able to play it. Tushar asked Madhu so if we do not find her perfect to play the role will you take the role? Madhu said I am thankful that you think I can play this role however I would not be able to act plus I am not sure why you want me to play that role when we have Renu and others who are perfect for this? As a writer and director I feel I should be more open to the ideas and just talk openly which comes from the heart and the person who performs the role should also do justice to my writings. I feel you are the perfect choice for the role. I can help you if you are nervous but I want you to give it a thought. The female we are looking for this role should be married so she understands the character well plus you can always be in love with someone and being married to other as per this script and I think your experience will help. Madhu laughed and said although I am married but I am also not the perfect person if you think that way as I have no experience in real life as per the character. I can help you Mam with the experience for the role provided you are happy for me to help. Madhu was quiet as she was not able to understand what Tushar was saying and how he can help her. Tushar said think about it and let me know if I am wrong and then silently kept driving. Madhu was unsure why was he really asking of her to play the role or accept his proposal when he says he can help her get into the character.  As they reached near her home, Madhu immediately got out of the car and walk towards her gate. Tushar just waited looking at her feeling how lovely figure she has. Madhu reached the gate and looked back to see Tushar still waiting as she smiled and walked inside waving bye to him.
Like Reply