Adultery Fate
A new sage about begin ..I hop u guys like it
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update -1
'Anu Anu Anu .. where r u ?'..  her mother ramya  calling her while going inside her room. Ramya devi and Vikram are father And mother of Anu devi. Vikram is one of respected and  richest man in his village , at age of 56 he looks health and fit of his age. Ramya devi is very soft and lovable wife and very caring mom , she s very beautiful girl in our village and she got Love marriage to Vikram and they have one daughter

https://ibb.co/6NH9929

Ramya at age of 47 she still beautiful and her asset 34-30-38 . Every men in village lust aft her huge thick ass .. whenever she cross them .

[Image: images-7.jpg]

They're daughter Anu devi..she the Princess in the house as per name she very beautiful and she got blessed her mom's beauty to her ..she very kind and playful ..at age of 25 she blessed with her huge breasts of 34 and slim waist of 24 and her thick frim ass if 35 . And Vikrams brother Suraj  his living with them for past 23 years and he didn't get married because he s not good looking like Vikram, so on one give him a bride and he  decided not get married and live his life for his brothers family . In Vikrams big villa another one person s living with them is they're servent Kamal, he s they're servent and living with them since Vikram in his childhood and basically Vikram and he grew up together.  He at age of 52 ..he s not  fit but has belly and but very strong ..he s very good worker
Back to story
Ramya searching for Anu in her room  but she couldn't find her. She went out and asked Kamal
Ramya - Kamal go and find where Anu s ?.. she gone out morning itself .. where the hell she went now ?
Kamal - don't worry sister ....I know where will Anu goes ..I will find and bring her now ..
Saying this Kamal went outside of villa and went near the river that goes near villa and he saw Anus slippers near by and shouted
Kamal - Anu where r u.. come out ur mother's calling u ..she will get worried that u didn't tell anything while coming her .. where r u
He looks around the river and he hear her voice .
Anu - uncle I am here
Kamal turns around got his first shock of his life

[Image: Sniveling-Dental-Duckling-size-restricted.gif]

Anu s coming out of water saying this and kamal dumstuck seeing her big boobs and that stick with her wet clothes

https://ibb.co/Chcf5YH

till now he didn't see her like this but now all her thoughts about her changed in one sec..but Kamal doesn't know that his life s going to change because of this one sec.
Cont
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Update 2
Kamal can't take off eye from Anu ..she looks so exotic .she came near him and asked him while drying her hair
Anu - what happen uncle .? Did mom asked me ?  
Kamal didn't give any response to him ..he just watch her fully wet body ..she just standing before him without pallu ..he can see her clean armpit and her sexy white  navel and slim waist

https://ibb.co/tsLgDCM

Anu touch his shoulder and shook him up and again asked
Anu- Hello uncle r u alright ?
Kamal break out from her beauty and say
Kamal - sorry I was thinking something ..yes ur mom s looking for u come lets go soon
Anu - oh shit I am going to get trouble today ..ok let's go soon
Kamal watch her face while she saying this..she look so hot and he can see water drops let's felling down from her face
https://ibb.co/0fPjTx9

Anu - uncle wait sec I will change come ..then we can go
Kamal - ok but where u will change Anu
Anu - don't worry I know place
. follow me

Anu goes before him and Kamal follow her ..his eye goes to her huge ass that looks so tempting while she walk

https://ibb.co/WnKXB75

Kamal in his mind - what the hell r u seeing u only raised fuckr ..she like ur daughter r u lusting after her.. control .
He thinks like this and goes to the place where a white sheet hanging between two tress and
Anu - this the place uncle ..u wait and see anyone is coming are not ..I will change come
Kamal - ok Anu come soon
Anu says ok and goes behind white sheet and Kamal look around and see Anu ..due to sun light the white sheet make it transperant to look ..he can see her shadow
https://ibb.co/KmdW8KK

Anu remove her  blouse and her petticoat and wear the new one and but ahe can't able to put the back pin of her blouse
Anu - uncle if u don't can I do me help
Kamal - yes Anu tell me .
Anu - uncle come here ..I can't able to put hook on my blouse ..can I put that for me
Kamal can't believe wat she saying ..and asked r u sure Anu ..?
Anu - why not ..u Also raised me ..come uncle it's getting late

Anu remove her  blouse and her petticoat and wear the new one and but ahe can't able to put the back pin of her blouse
Anu - uncle come here ..I can't able to put hook on my blouse ..can I put that for me
Anu - why not ..u Also raised me ..come uncle it's getting late and kamal said ok and went near the sheet and Anu turns her back abd showing her bare back to him and ask him to put hook on him

Kamal see her milky white back and his hands are shaking and he brings his hand near and touch her back ..Anu shivers on his touch and look back on him and said .. come on uncle do it
Kamal brings another hand touch her blouse hook and put on her .

And said
Kamal - done kajal ..shall we move
Anu say ok uncle 2 mins..and kamal moves back wait for her and she came to him

Anu - uncle let's go and they move towards the villa .. kamal on the way thinking about her. . weather is right or wrong to see her like in lust Manner
Cont -

and kamal said ok and went near the sheet and Anu turns her back abd showing her bare back to him and ask him to put hook on him

Kamal see her milky white back and his hands are shaking and he brings his hand near and touch her back ..Anu shivers on his touch and look back on him and said .. come on uncle do it

And said

Anu - uncle let's go and they move towards the villa .. kamal on the way thinking about her. . weather is right or wrong to see her like in lust Manner
Cont -
Like Reply
Update 2
Kamal can't take off eye from Anu ..she looks so exotic .she came near him and asked him while drying her hair
Anu - what happen uncle .? Did mom asked me ?  
Kamal didn't give any response to him ..he just watch her fully wet body ..she just standing before him without pallu ..he can see her clean armpit and her sexy white  navel and slim waist

https://ibb.co/tsLgDCM

Anu touch his shoulder and shook him up and again asked
Anu- Hello uncle r u alright ?
Kamal break out from her beauty and say
Kamal - sorry I was thinking something ..yes ur mom s looking for u come lets go soon
Anu - oh shit I am going to get trouble today ..ok let's go soon
Kamal watch her face while she saying this..she look so hot and he can see water drops let's felling down from her face
https://ibb.co/0fPjTx9

Anu - uncle wait sec I will change come ..then we can go
Kamal - ok but where u will change Anu
Anu - don't worry I know place
. follow me

Anu goes before him and Kamal follow her ..his eye goes to her huge ass that looks so tempting while she walk

https://ibb.co/WnKXB75

Kamal in his mind - what the hell r u seeing u only raised fuckr ..she like ur daughter r u lusting after her.. control .
He thinks like this and goes to the place where a white sheet hanging between two tress and
Anu - this the place uncle ..u wait and see anyone is coming are not ..I will change come
Kamal - ok Anu come soon
Anu says ok and goes behind white sheet and Kamal look around and see Anu ..due to sun light the white sheet make it transperant to look ..he can see her shadow
https://ibb.co/KmdW8KK

Anu - why not ..u Also raised me ..come uncle it's getting late

Anu - why not ..u Also raised me ..come uncle it's getting late and kamal said ok and went near the sheet and Anu turns her back abd showing her bare back to him and ask him to put hook on him

And said

Cont -

and kamal said ok and went near the sheet and Anu turns her back abd showing her bare back to him and ask him to put hook on him

And said

Cont -
Like Reply
real kinky one would be it, I think. servants with malkins daughter, ohh sexy one. please write on please. try to avoid repeated post of same update kindly.bring Kamal's friends also. it will be more erotic.
Like Reply
Very well start. Please update
Like Reply
Update pls
Like Reply