Adultery Sravanthi .. the bubbly senior by manmadha_2121
Sravanthi .. the bubbly senior ..

manmadha_2121
2nd December 2017

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1511323

Sravanthi .. the second child in an upper middle class family..moderately pampered, bubbly, smart girl with matured thinking and good sense of humor .. joined the best engineering college in the city ... far from home (although in the same city)

The first day in college ended with few seniors ogling at her and a bit of ragging ... sravanthi is matured enough not to react much ... she made two friends on the day one .. vani and jayesh ... vani is her room mate and very soon they realized they are fir to be best friends forever... Vani is as good looking as sravanthi but not that matured .... Jayesh is a cool guy ..Intially tried for vani but was friend zoned .. Sravanthi is more attractive with her attitude. However Jayesh did not have chance to try as she already revealed about her boy friend studying in another college.

Every one in the class became good friends very soon ... all girls got committed within the college except Vani and sravs as sravs had a bf already and vani has become too hot over time and no one could match her expectations... Outings, eat outs have become a regular thing with time .. almost 10-15 gelled well with each other and became very good friends over time .. Guys instead of eyeing the girls assets, have become more protective and teasing (healthy teasing) ... Days passed well for sravanthi with comfortable college life, decent grades .. and not much of disturbance ....

Soon the first year came to an end ... every one felt the time just flew ... girls cribbed about their grades at the end .. boys are cool .. then came the next batch ....

Every one got busy ragging the juniors .. Ragging isn't severe except for asking biodata and making jokes, forcing people to dance, sing etc... Sravanthi actively participated in the ragging along with the boys ... Few juniors couldn't take their eyes off vani..and sravs even made jokes about it openly ... Juniors saw a nice senior in sravanthi.. 4 guys imran, naresh, partha (who is nicknamed pandu later) and vikas are quite jovial and they could cut a conversation with sravanthi didi (as they call her) .. .

With in a few days the 4 juniors became part of sravanthi gang ... all regularly meet at canteen in the night ...every one teases (including juniors) vani about her beauty and how ppl go gaga over her ... but its sravanthi who teases every one ... .although sravanthi is as beautiful as vani, her attitude, her witty nature and above all, her opening up about bf elsewhere made her image like a tomboy and ppl hardly used to flirt with her ...

It was the second month of second year for sravs ... mid semester exams just got over .. Jayesh planned a trip to waterfalls near by .. entire gang happily agreed ... girls were more than comfortable with boys as no one misbehaved in the past so many days .. .the 4 juniors now almost became part of seniors gang thanks to their closeness to sravanthi ... all of them booked a tempo traveller and started early in the day to the waterfalls ..

that was perfect time to reach waterfalls .. as few people were around ..and they had chance to go under falls .. the girls wore shorts and t-shirts .. guys went topless ... every played around for quite some time .. then pandu came out to take photos with his new dslr camera ... all stood holding each other ... till then none of the boys looked at the girls with any bad intentions.... while taking the pics.. suddenly sravanthi slipped a bit and vikas grabbed her .. and pandu who was clicking photos, clicked the moment accidentally .. all photos were taken .. and people settled for having lunch ... pandu was keen to relook at photos since its the first time ... When he went to the pic in which sravs slipped .. something caught his eye .. vikas grabbed (accidentally) sravs boobs while stopping her from falling ..some how pandu felt lil horny looking at sravs boobs being grabbed ... neither vikas nor sravs had shown any discomfort after that .. so pandu tried to clear off his mind thinking its an accident .. he deleted the pic and continued with his lunch ...

After lunch people again went below the falls and every one taking photos .. sravs asked pandu to click some photos for her ...her clothes were completely wet and little did she know that her posing has started giving pandu a hardon ... pandu guided her as if like a professional camera man ... sravs giggled a bit once .. pandu started mild flirting when sravs asked him how the pics came ..

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Later while going back, pandu was checking out sravs pics repeatedly .. due to her wet clothes, nipples were poking out in some of the pics and dslr could clearly capture the same... Pandu was feeling nervous if some one catches him and also guilty as they all r good friends and sravs is like a sister.. sravs and vani are sleeping (in sitting posture) in the last but one row and pandu was sitting in the last ... Jayesh from front gave gestures to him asking him to take pics of ppl sleeping .. (just for fun ) ... He took pics of the boys and then finally when he came to vani and sravs, again he got another distraction .. sravs was sleeping vani's shoulder and her cleavage along with bra was visible .. pandu carefully clicked one pic from top angle in which cleavage was clearly visible and another from front (for others sake) ...

finally they reached hostel back .. that night pandu had major hard on looking at the two pics ...one where vikas held srav's boobs and second one of her cleavage... he tried to zoom out all pics to see her nipple poke and the shape of her boobs , her thighs etc....while he was having fun time .. a msg from sravs
sravs: Arey pandu .. can u please send all the pics ...
Pandu: Yes didi .. sure .. just copying them to pc .. will send soon ...
sravs uploaded some of her pics on facebook .. and she got too many likes... she felt lot of attention after quite some time .... she gave pic credits to pandu .. and some one from her class (not with in gang) once msged her praising the pic.. and said "the photographer is so lucky" ... sravs felt a lil awkard .. sravs could feel what the guy meant ... she felt first time that she had shown a lil too much ... although there wasn't nething vulgar .. her breasts were tight in the wet top and nipples were poking out although not very clearly ... and half of her thighs were visible ... then she got a doubt .. pandu has high resolution photos of the same ....but she brushed the thought away thinking he is a gentleman and like a bro ... but one thing she liked was pandu took pics like a professional .. she actually liked the attention of 100s of ppl who liked and msged abt her pics ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Days passes quite normally .. quite many in the gang has recognized the fact that sravs liked the attention for her pics during the falls ...although no one (except pandu) thought of sravs in that way, people started teasing about her beauty along side vani ..

Few days later, all seniors who got placed are giving a treat to their juniors in their respective hostels... one senior in the hostel of vikas, imran and pandu is friendly with both sravs and vani .. He called both for his treat (which was in the hostel lawn) ... that was also time when sravs badly wanted to do shopping .. so she wanted to buy some nice outfit ... She and vani went out for shopping for the evening party ... Sravs wanted to try one piece dress..She took some to the trail room .. thankfully the trail room had good full length mirror ... She came out wearing few and vani said super .. but some how sravs couldn't see real appreciation from vani .. even sravs knew she doesn't had put on lil weight on her otherwise perfect body .. (she is at the time 34-28-36 with very lil belle fat) ... Vani is being very nice and okaying everything saying "its perfect babe" ...

Sravs got an idea ... she took a pic in the trail room wearing a red one piece, cropped it so that only upper half is visible and put it as her profile pic on whatsapp .. with in seconds she got msg from pandu ... "wow ..looking like angel" ... sravs couldn't help but blush a bit and she messaged back .."haha .. please stop ... "... then she msged .."where are you" ..
pandu: hostel ....and yeah u r looking awesome didi ...
sravs: arre ... fine fine .. don't praise so much ... else i will rag you Tongue/font]
[font=Times New Roman]few more lines got exchanged between them .. .then sravs msged him

sravs: actually can u help me a bit .. I wanna select a dress for evening party ..
pandu: sure .. with pleasure ..
sravs: ok .. i will send you a pic .. let me know how is the dress...
pandu couldn't believe his luck .... he is eagerly waiting for the pic to load .. he had a high hard on seeing lower thighs of sravanthi again after quite some time ... the dress was showing her belle fat a bit .. else she was perfect for the dress.. .her boobs were so firm and the dress perfectly captured the same.... pandu's mind completely filled with lust .. with great control he msged her ..
Pandu: wow super didi ... u r looking awesome ..
sravs: abaaa.. .please .. tell me truth ..don't just praise ... i want honest opinion ... vani is doing the same since long ...
pandu felt he now got the license to say hot things as she wants honest opinion .. .his hands were shivering ..
Pandu: Ok .. then listen .. top is perfect (he wants to type boobs but he was too nervous) ..bottom is perfect.. but in the middle there is problem
sravs: yes i too think so .. (she was more interested in getting the dress right .. so didn't care about his comments) ..
Pandu: and you have perfect ass ... so take some dress which is lil loose in the middle but tight below ..
Sravs got shocked about how he could tell she has perfect ass ...she blushed a bit .. but she is a strong girl and wouldn't want to flirt with people jus like that .. she controlled the situation with mock anger ..
Sravs: shut up ... remember i m ur senior and sister ok Tongue/font]
[font=Times New Roman]Pandu felt sudden shock and doesn't want to completely lose her friendship .. so he calmed down ..

Pandu: Sorry didi .. i was just suggesting u dresses as u wanted some thing great for the price u r paying.. and i am good at ladies wear coz my mom is a fashion designer ...
Sravs (never knew ): ohh .. i am sorry .. fine ...i will get few more and please help me select . .
Pandu again was on a high listening to this ... he is gonna see more of sravanthi ...
Pandu: Sure.... ask them if they have got 3-4 inches above knees .. coz no point wearing these kinda one peice.. instead u can buy a gown ...
Sravs got into serious thinking listening to that .... she doesn't want people to think she is conservative ....at the same time she doesn't want to show her skin ... she just wants to look perfect ... Sravs went to the sales girl and asked her for above 4 inch ones .. she selected 4 pieces for trail .. one was latest model which sravs liked a lot but was apprehensive about how it will look on her ...
sravs tried the latest model first .. she couldn't beleve her eyes .. she was looking so hot in it ... she admired herself .. her belle wasn't visible in this . but almost all of her perfect thighs are visible and the dress is holding her boobs very tightly .. overall she is looking like..some one dressed to kill .. she so badly wanted to buy the dress.. .but the conservative girl in her stopped her from doing so .. anyway she took a pic in the mirror and tried the other three..
She did not like two of them .. the last one was not as revealing .. just 3 inches above knee and belle wasnt visible much...sravs was looking perfect in it ... mean while she got msg from pandu asking if she tried anything new ...
Sravs: Hi ..yeah ..this one . .she sent the last one which she almost decided to buy
Pandu: wow ....super .. the belle isn't visible now .. and its perfect ... but u can try even better ones didi .. few more inches above the knee and u will kill ...
Sravs blushed at that... but she doesn't want pandu to know ..
Sravs: abe stop now ... its not gonna be a fashion show .. haha .. i think this will be good
Pandu: (again frightened a bit) .. yes didi .. u r right .. just was wanting to make u look like an angel ... after all u r coming to our hostel ..
Sravs: haha ok ok ...
Pandu: just try . .if u don't like leave it ... there are new models ... few days back i saw one girl in our campus wearing one .. its killing ..
sravs was one way shocked and one way impressed that Pandu keeps track of fashion so much ... but she doesn't want to go any further with a junior that too one who calls her didi .. afterall she has her bf ...
Once back to hostel, sravs was eager to get some comments on her new dress ..but she thought she would get pics clicked during party and then post .. however, the pic which she took with the latest model (the one which showed her full thighs), she knows she can't post it .. at the same time she was eager to get some one's comments on it ... and she could think of no one but her bf .. she sent the pic to him .. its first time even her bf would be seeing her thighs ...she asked ."how is the dress"....but unfortunately her bf was playing football that time and didn't see her msg for more than 30 minutes ... Sravs could not control her excitement .. she is a very strong girl otherwise .. but some how the attention she got recently has become an addiction for her .. still she firmly decided to delete the pic and wait for her bf's reply later ... exactly when she was about to throw the phone, she got msg from pandu ...

Pandu: Today u r gonna rock the party with ur new one piece .. Hope i can get to click some pics of the beauty ..
Sravs: .. haha .. don't be naughty .. remember .. i m ur sister ..
Pandu: abaa.. didi .. m not getting naughty .. but telling truth .. u look so good in that one piece .. u could have tried shorter ones also ..
Sravs: bas bas ... leave it now ..
Pandu: Ok didi .. as u say .. but i was just talking like a designer .. u r in good shape .. ntg wrong in wearing what u deserve ..
Sravs: .. hmm ok ..
then pandu went on to praise sravanthi's attitude, her smile, he smartness etc etc... the chat went on for 25 minutes and slowly sravanthi became a lil closer to pandu .. finallt sravs felt like knowing pandu's reaction ..and she reluctantly msged..
Sravs: Ok to tell u truth I tried the latest model .. but its too revealing .. so I didn't buy ..
Pandu: whatttttt...... this is cheating .. u said u will ask my opinion ... pandu's heart was beating very fast .. he was thinking what if she sends that... will he be able to control any more ..
Sravs: No i saw it for myself ... and decided not to buy ...
Pandu: Ok .. but ..u should have once shown me .. I would have told u whether its really revealing or ur over thinking ..
Sravs: hmm .. ok ...i took a pic ..
Pandu: send na .. (his had was already on his dick .. stroking it slightly) ...
Sravs: ok .. but delete it immediately ...
Pandu: sure ..(his heart was racing) ..
Sravs sent the pic ... she felt bad immediately after sending .. she thought if she is seducing some one ... she was in two minds.. but the damage is over .. .
Pandu: fuck ... .
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Srav: what ...with an angry expression
Pandu: Sorry didi sorry .. i was just saying its fucking awesome ...
Srav: controlling the situation ... Yaar pandu ..its too much now ... lets forget this and be normal friends..please understand I have a bf and i think of u as my brother .. please delete the pic and forget it forever...

Little later srav's bf called her up saying she is fucking hot .. they both had their first steamy phone conversation in life .. sravs was reluctant to say any badwords.. but her bf was out out control describing her thighs ... he said " any body would feel like fucking u a 100 times looking at ur thighs .. they r that hot" .... and finally she cut the call after a while ..

Sravs then thought may be Pandu was right ..and he behaved with his natural instinct.. but she got to control him else she would be losing her character.......while she is in these thoughts, the evening arrived... sravs and vani dressed up really well.. every one in pandu's hostel were in the awe of the two beautiful girls .. .vikas, imran and pandu all took photos with each of the girls .. every one including the senior who called the girls gave too many compliments to both .. particularly sravs... in all this sravs did not miss silent smile by Pandu .. she knows what he is thinking .. she knows he is thinking "u guys r going mad for this .. i saw her in much hotter attire" .... but she didn't have courage to ask pandu why he is smiling .. she came to her natural self and started pulling other's legs ...

later in the party imran wanted a pic with sravanthi and by that time pandu kept his dslr inside ..pandu has a high resolution camera in his phone .. imran asked him for phone ...pandu gave him .. then since pandu was eating ... imran asked vikas to take the pic ... vikas took the pic and scrolled back to see the pic if it has come well ... but he saw some small icon below (thumbinals of past pics) and he sensed some hot girl.....so he scrolled one step back .. he was awe struck to see sravanthi in the latest model one piece showing her full thighs .. before he could come back to his senses, pandu hurried and took his phone back saying mai leta hu ruk .... Pandu hoped vikas didn't see nething .. but vikas gave a serious look to pandu ... and became normal very soon ...

Vikas went back to room with all different thoughts .. "IS something going on between the two?" .."did she take pandu out for shopping?" .. "since how long r they close?" .."are they fucking ?" ... his thoughts raced very fast ... he thought may be its by accident that she took pandu for shopping . .the sravanthi he knows is a very nice, smart bubbly girl and is very decent in her character ... he brushed away the thoughts .. but his dick didn't listen to him .. he started stroking it slowly thinking about sravanthi ...

Days passed... .Pandu was looking for another break through although he wasn't hoping for nething as sravs was back to normal form ... vikas on the other hand was closely watchign pandu's moves....he also felt there is nothing ..but he couldn't stop looking at sravs in a different way now ...

imran is a math genius and sravanthi is not so good in the same.... it was end semester time .. as usual the gang met at common canteen in the night at 10 for dosas..
The juniors were worrying about their grades as no one studies much ... every one was in the same condition ..
Jayesh: yaar this time i m not sure i will pass ..first is math and the prof is such an asshole ..
Srav: come on dude .. u r atleast ok with math .. i m screwed badly ... midsem mein 4 ...this is gonna be my first fail grade ....she looked tensed ..
After every one left to their respective hostels .. Sravs got a message from imran ...
Imran: Didi .. if u r so worried u could have asked me .. I can help u with it
Sravs: Hey genius boy ...haan i know u can do anything in math ...but is it ok .. ur endsems are also coming na
Imran: my first one is math as well .. so i will manage..
Sravs: Thank u so so much ...can we meet tomorrow in library ?
Imran: OK didi .. sure .. .
Both vani and sravs became happy as some one is there to help them with math ..

Next day vani woke up a bit early and told sravs ki she will go to library and wait there for them ... sravs woke up late and had something ... she was feeling a bit lazy .... Imran msged her saying he would start in an hour and reach library..
After some time Vani came back to room saying library is full of people as every one is seriously studying for endsems ..
Then they thought of canteen .. but they felt it will be too noisy .. finally they decided to call imran to their room as guys are allowed during the day ...
Imran arrived at their hostel .. Vani came out to take him in .. Vani was wearing jeans and a top ... sravs was still in her skirt and top as she was lazy to take bath ...anyway some times they roam around in skirts (which are up to knee) ..so didn't mind to change even after imran arrived ..

They went to study for hours ..till lunch time .. and over time each one was sitting in different postures..vani lied on bed (upside down) .. sravanthi was sitting on the edge with one leg down and one leg on the bed (but folded) ... imran was explaining them sitting on the other side of bed (to sravs) .. Vani went out as Jayesh came to collect his notes from her ... and that time imran went out to have some water... he came back before vani and sravs called him to ask a doubt .. this time he sat on the floor facing srav he was still sitting on the edge.. he explained the doubt and lazily kept his face on the bed ... thats when imran saw something hot ... the blue skit of sravs moved slightly up .. and as she was keeping one leg out of the bed and one leg folded, there was a narrow gap through which her white pantie was visible ... Imran quickly got back to his senses ...it was a sin to think of his bubbly senior girl who is like sister and she never had intentions to show ne thing .. but his mind wasn't listening to him ... he again went back to same posture .. her pantie was clearly visible ...he had a hardon ...... thereafter .. the day didnt go well for him .... he was looking at sravs with different intentions ... her top was showing her boobs shape very clearly ....he couldn't miss any cleavage thats shown whenever she falls on to the bed completely ...that day changed imran's mind....he knows sravs didn't do nething intentionally ....he cursed himself to have such feelings for her .. but he couldn't help but strike his penis at night .. thinking about sravs ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Ahhh ...screamed sravanthi, as vikas taking it out slowly ...
Sravanthi: ..reyyy....its so painful ...
Vikas: almost done didi ...u r ok na ..
Sravanthi: yeah ... carry on ..
vikas finally could take out the thorn from sravanthi's upper arm ...
Getting into what happened ..
The entire gang is on trek just after conclusion of their end sems .. Sravanthi, Vani, Jayesh and others in their batch, and the 4 juniors..
Its a difficult trek and the girls had tough time climbing up ..finally they reached top, had lunch.. and around 2pm, they started their way back ...Since it was winter and also hill top, they were afraid it would get dark ...
most of the gang were a bit faster ...sravanthi, vani, vikas and jayesh were taking it easy and going slow .. particularly vikas was staying as he is athletic and can help any one...

Along the way sravanthi got hamstring strain and some how it got relieved after some help from vikas and jayesh .. vikas particularly helped her by stretching her legs in the right manner and giving some massage.... sravanthi is walking slowest of all and after a lil while vani needed some water..and water that they had got over.. So she wanted to go ahead and Jayesh accompanied her ..

The day was not good for sravanthi as just lil later, she slipped on a rock and in spite of vika's efforts, she had fallen on a thorny bush ... it got stuck to her arm just below her shoulders and it was paining a lot ....
She thanked vikas a lot for taking it off her body ... sravanthi was cursing herself for planning this trek herself ... lil later she got tired ..and requested vikas if they can rest for a while ... vikas obliged .. there were no singals to call and find out where the others are .. long way down .. and its getting colder ... no one was visible yet as the hill has full forest cover ... luckily the route is clear.. all they have to do is just keep walking ..

Sravanthi is now really impressed with vikas .. the way he helped her throughout .. they covered quite a lot of distance now and they talked about many things .. sravanthi told vikas she is surprised how come he doesn't have a gf yet to which vikas just blushed ... lil later..sravanthi had lot of urge to pee..she is seeing around where she can go and pee .. she is very afraid of going far as she is dead scared of snakes and other animals in the forest.. and now since vikas has become too close and proved to be gentleman, she finally expressed herself . .
Sravanthi: yaar vikki ...i gotta pee ...urgently ...
Vikas (smilingly): ok didi .. just go behind those bushes ..no one is around na ..
Sravanthi: m shit scared .. i won't be run if something like snake comes ... taking a pause .. she said .. do u mind if i do it here . .can u turn that side ...
Vikas understood srav's condition .. she is already down with hamstring pain and thorn pain .. he obliged and turned back ...
Sravanthi lowered her pant and pantie together and peed ...vikas was checking his mobile if he could get signal till suddenly sravs back touched his back ... .sravs got up, rushed back .. as two wild bees tried to get suddenly got into her pants as she was drawing pantie+ pants up ... before vikas could realize whats happening, sravs was quick in pulling up pantie.. that sudden attach of bees gave two shocks to sravs.. one side she was worried they will bite and on the other side her mind was cautious of vikas's presence.. how much ever close he is, and whatever her condition is, she can't show him her bare ass or pussy ....she succeeded in pulling pantie up .. but pant slipped form her hands ... and at the time when vikas was asking her what happened, she was busy running back in the fear of bees ... vikas was shocked to see sravs in pantie .. in spite of his concern for sravs and the hurry to calm her down, he couldn't miss the view of her perfect thighs ... the light was dim .. else he would have had the show of life time ... sravs quickly recovered and pulled her pants up ... she started crying for a while .. vikas consoled her ... sravs broke down at the moment .. she hugged vikas tightly ... the series of hard luck events had their toll on her ... she wasn't really concerned about the show she had given to vikas ..she just didn't like the day ... finally she calmed down after thorough consoling by vikas ..
they both reached the cab spot 1 and half hrs later than all others... finally the trek was over and every one was back to hostels ... the next day vani went home but sravanthi had plans to stay for a day as she had a meeting regarding her trails for summer internship ...

Next morning (after trek) at 9am...vikas msgs sravs

Vikas: didi how are you now.. .did u get rid of all pains ..
Sravs: Heya...jus woke up ..still on bed .. ya i think its fine now .. thanks a lot da....
Vikas: any time ...
Sravs: whats ur plan for lunch ... our mess is closed ..planning to go to venus (restaurant inside campus)
Vikas: no plans as such .. let me now if i can join
Sravs: Yes please... i have no company ...
Sravs got ready, finished her work in the department and then she called vikas... he came on his bike, took sravs from her department to venus ...
Sravs treated vikas ..saying many thanks to him for his help the day before .... they talked more deeply about each other .. sravs told him abt her bf, how she met him etc. and Vikas also discussed about his crushes ..
Later sravs went back to hostel ... talked to her bf for long over skype .. her bf left to his place in the evening ... finally at sleeping time she got message from vikas.. .
Vikas: Hi angel whassup ..
Sravs felt lil different hearing that from vikas who usually calls her didi .. but she didn't mind much ..
Sravs: Hi hero . .whassup .. why suddenly angel from didi .. ..
Vikas: .. nai didi .. aise hi ... u r an angel truely ..
Sravs: ok ok ...no buttering .. what u doing ..
VIkas: ntg.. was getting bored .. no one in room ...how abt u
Sravs: same re...just lying on the bed ..
vikas was kinda imagining what dress she might be wearing and how she might be on the bed etc..
Vikas: ok ..cool... may i ask u a question didi
Sravs: sure ..
Vikas: u told me a lot about ur bf ..but didn't tell me how close u guys got
Sravs: lol... thats personal isn't it dear.. .
Vikas: haan yes..but just felt like asking ...
Sravs: what do u wanna know .. (she is in two minds ..cant be rude to vikas, cant do wrong)
Vikas: just that.. if he had seen u fully (he was afraid to type naked)
Sravs: naked u mean ?.. nope .. we just kissed once .. never met in private.. no plans also ..
Vikas: ohh ok ok .. sorry if i took too much intimacy ..
Sravs: its fine ... but lets not discuss it any further ..
Vikas: sure didi .. sorry (frightened a bit)
Sravs: no need of sorry re.. I can understand (she knows that this might be effect of seeing her in panties)
Vikas: how is ur arm now
Sravs: ya its fine re.. .
They spoke about lot of things again ..sravs found a really good friend in vikas ... finally vikas couldn't stop himself and asked
Vikas: so didi ...am i the first one to see ur thighs
Sravs: yes baby (she has soft corner for vikas .. so didn't get angry .. and she got lil carried away coz of his care towards her)
Vikas: wow...m so lucky .. and i think u r using very latest model of panties...it looked good on u ..
Sravs felt lil embarassed at that...she didn't really like vikas talking abt her panties ..at the same time she didn't get enough anger to thrash him at the moment ..
Sravs: please stop ..
Vikas: sorry didi sorry ... really .. i got lil carried away
Sravs: fine.. good night then..
Vikas: good night angel ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Days and months passed without much happening .. but pandu, vikas and imran have developed different feelings towards sravs.. even sravs noticed lil too much flirting by juniors..some times she enjoyed it but some times she felt angry and some times lil awkward about how she is friends with juniors who are kinda flirting with her whenever they found her alone .. she deliberately reduced her outings and she wouldn't go unless vani also accompanies her .. but it all had to change .. .slowly slowly ...

Deepthi: Hey dude .. long time .. how are you
Sravanthi: Hellooo deeps how r u ..whassup ..
(Deepthi is school senior for sravanthi ..who is studying in different college now)
Deepthi: nothing much .... third is such a pain ...
<and then some more usual talk>
Deepthi: so ..found ur handsome hunk?..
Sravanthi: Haha yes .. .how about you .. you had a bf in 11th itself right ..
Deepthi: Ya ...he is good .
Sravanthi: nice
Deepthi: ok babe ..keep in touch ..
Sravanthi: Yes.. for sure...

sravanthi recollected all the pics of deepthi she saw when she got notifications etc... deepthi's closeness with guys is known to her since long .. she conducts herself well and isn't very conservative .. However, sravs had her doubts after she recently saw deeps in revealing clothes amongst boys ... being a girl she knows that with the kinda clothes deeps wears, she might have shown enough cleavages, and may be even her panties to many guys ... and sravs also heard stories about how deeps is quite famous in her college ..and the way ppl like her insta or fb photos as soon as she uploads them ... never she saw less than 200 likes for any pic deeps has ever uploaded .. some times the count goes to 500 when there a bit of cleavage in the pic ...

All these thoughts some how made sravs a bit relaxed ..she thought she had been quite conservative and she doesn't have to feel guilty about having juniors behind her ... soon she even got a soft corner for these juniors who are always there to help her ..after all what they did .. they never misbehaved with her ..they just praised her beauty every now and then and thats it ...

While sravs was having this mindset, her birthday has arrived ... and she got a gift from her bf .. a very costly top .. it was slightly translucent .. sravs couldn't say no as it was an expensive gift that her bf bought with all his pocket money ... Sravs went out with him on her b'day and later in the night the entire gang waited for her in their regular meet up place ... Sravs didn't have the time to change so she went there in the same outfit ..

as usual Pandu was ready with his dslr to shoot some pics of b'day celebrations .. sravs cut the third cake of her day and they all had a good time... Pandu is a pro in photography and he knows the right angles and lighting level etc.. he took some solo pics of sravanthi ...

The next day at night, sravs msged pandu ..
Sravs: Hey pandu ...where are my pics .. can u send them to me
Pandu: Sure didi ... give me a moment ..
Pandu quickly send the entire folder having prev. days pics .. he forgot the fact that last night he edited srav's pics to make her top even more translucent, showing her bra clearly and her navel was visible very clearly .. .it was almost as if srav's is standing in her bra....
Sravs got shocked seeing the pics ..She didn't think the top would be almost transparent .. but lil later she realized that it was not that transparent in the group pics .. even worse was when she saw her original solo pics in the same folder .. she understood its pandu's work ....she got extremely angry at this pervert act of pandu ... she messaged him right away
Sravs: Hello
Pandu : Hi didi ...
Sravs: Please stop it ...I can't believe u r this big a pervert ..wait until u get punished for this
Pandu: what r u talking didi (he realized already what has gone wrong) ... I didn't do anything
Sravs: don't talk u bastard ...how dare u edit my pics ...don't u have any shame
Pandu: didi .. please ..let me explain .. I saw the edited pics just now ... U know in our hostel we don't lock rooms etc while we go to mess hall or to play ...today in the evening some one did that i guess.. i didn't even know it till u msged.. i just now saw the edited pics ... if u want look at last modified time .. u know that i go to play tennis in the evening.. (luckily pandu made last modification just before going for tennis) ...
Sravs calmed down a bit but was still furious .. she also knows what will happen if she tells jayesh or others in the gang .. if its not pandu , he won't be punished .. and every one will think of her in a different way ..
Sravs: shit ... please lock ur door or don't ever copy pics to ur system .. delete the pics right away ...
Pandu: Sure didi .. I am really sorry for what happened ...I dunno if some one copied these pics to their pen drive etc.. .I am really sorry ...
Sravs: ohh fuck ....please find out who is that bastard .. and make sure the pics are deleted .. please..
Pandu: Didi .. I know you are angry .. but let us be a bit sensible .. who will tell me that he came to my room and saw ur pics .. If i keep asking every one in my hostel, ppl will get doubt and it will be bigger shame for u .. .
Sravs: I know .. but what to do ..
Pandu: Chill didi .. what he will do .. he will keep those pics and masturbate .. (pandu got the right to talk what he wants as he knows sravanthi is now looking for solution and would be listening to him carefully) ..
Sravs: shit .. thats so awkward how these guys are like this ..
Pandu: It happens didi .. its fine .. don't worry .. he made ur top transparent .. and ur bra is visible .. these days its quite common also .. even if more ppl get to see it .. they will compliment ur body .. ur image won't go bad didi .. its fine..
Sravs: but still...
Pandu: didi don't u know that many girls in ur hostel go for swimming .. that too in common time .. many guys saw our batch girls in two piece bikinis ... this pic of urs is not that hot also .. don't feel offended ..but u r not the sexiest girl in the campus .. although ur very nice ... so ppl won't care much ..
that really offended sravs ... few mins back she was so angry on pandu and now she is receiving it form him ... now she is not thinking abt her pic getting morphed or leaked.. rather abt pandu's comment .. "Am i really not hot?" was whats going in her brain now ..

Sravs: achcha ok ok ...I know I am not a model...and I don't want to be one .... just make sure u delete pics next time onwards .. .
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next one month pandu observed a clear change in sravs .. she is getting into perfect shape .. she hit the gym and reduced any bit of belly fat she had....he is waiting if sravs would give me any chance to look at her as he knows that she is doing all this to prove him wrong ... but he played his cards well.. he didn't look much at her when the gang met .. or he purposefully didn't praise her much while most of the gang is talking about her fitness levels off late ..

the day finally came .. when pandu got message from sravs... around 11pm ....
Sravs: Hey whassup re
Pandu: Hellooo didi . ..nothing much ...just was watching game of thrones
Sravs: cool ....
<they chatted for a while..Pandu understood that sravs wants him to take the topic of her beauty..else she wouldn't be asking what else so many times>
Pandu: what else ms. college ..
Sravs: what .. me .. joke ..
Pandu: No no .. these days every one is talking about u only ... every one finds u quite hot
Sravs: (blushing) ... No re.. I know how i look .. I also have mirror in the room
Pandu: come on .. you were always very good looking .. but u became very hot ..after one month of training i guess
Sravs: hmm .. let it be ... (ego satisfied a bit) .. let me go now .. bbye
Pandu: Didi .. can i ask u something ..
Sravs: what ..
Pandu: can u wear that top again ...I wanna see u in that top
Sravs: why ...i wore it only coz my bf presented it to me.. I don't think i would wanna wear it in college ..
Pandu: come on .. whats wrong..ppl casually wear such tops...
Sravs: no re.. i m sorry but I can't ...
Pandu: Ok .. can i atleast see a pic of u wearing it ..
Sravs: hmm.. i m too lazy now to take a pic and send ... some other time ...
Pandu: Please ms. clg ...
Sravs: I am not ms. clg ..
Pandu tried his luck by pleading two more times ....finally luck favored him ..but in a different way ..
Sravs: Fine .. lets do a video call ..(vani went home) ..
Pandu could not believe his luck .. he was expecting a low quality image (from her phone) . .but he gotta see her for a while now ..
Pandu: wow .. sure didi ...
Sravs: but i m so lazy now .. wait let me wear it .. <and finally sravs wore the top and sat before her laptop ..
Pandu called her on skype .. .
Pandu: Wowwwwwwwwwwww.......u look awesomely sexy ...
Sravs: control control .. haha .. .I know i look normal ..
Pandu: please don't say that ... there is a sea change in a month ...ur face looks as cute as ever..but ur body ...wow...so shapely ..
Sravs: ok ok .. now be in ur limits ....
Pandu: sorry didi .. but believe me .. if u wear it again in college.. ppl will go mad ..
Sravs: don't praise so much .. I can see in ur eyes...and say ..I m not looking that great ..
<this was srav's biggest mistake.. some how she opened up ..and pandu got the chance>
Pandu: no didi .. i m not lying .. since i am a designer ...I can visualize how u will look in day light ... coz then this top would show ur skin a bit .. and u would look so awesome ..
Sravs: achcha ..like that ... .
Pandu: this top would have been even more perfect if it was a crop top ..showing ur navel ..
Sravs: haha .. is it .. saying that she adjusted her top ..to reveal navel ....thats when she saw full amazement in pandu's eyes..and she liked it .. although she never had any thought of doing something with pandu .. but pandu hit the right spot of her ego .. and she also got a bit aroused after 45 mins of praise by pandu ..
Pandu: wow...u r so hot and god damn sexy ..why don't u learn swimming .. ppl will die seeing u in that costume ..
Sravs: I don't think so .. I am yet to develop such figure ..
Pandu: No didi ...I am damn sure ... u will rock in swimsuit ... Can i see ur navel closely ..
Sravs some how got a high at the moment and she actually bent the laptop to show him her navel more clearly ..
Pandu: wow wow ... this is amazing .. its so fucking sexyyy ..
Those words are acting like drugs on sarv's brain ... even she is getting crazy now... .
Sravs: How is it mr.
Pandu: Awesome ....unbelievably sexy .... i m unable to control now didi ...aahhhhhhh
Sravs: (with a blush) ..whats that sound ...
Pandu: sorry .. i was so excited ... can i ask u somethng
Pandu: can u keep camera lil up (indirectly asking to focus on her boobs )... and pandu again got a shock when she did ...
Sravs: how are my.....
Pandu: Cant say in words didi ....oh my god .. never thought even on clothes they can give such hard on ...
Sravs did hear the word hard on ..but couldn't say anything coz she is also hot now...
Sravs: ok ..can we end the call now ...
Pandu: didii...please .. can i see them for a lil while more .. please.. m dying ...
Sravs: arre .. control control ... and she blushed and moved the laptop so that her upper half is visible now (in clothes) .. she lowered the top also so that ntg much is visible again ..
Pandu: (with all his courage) .. didi .. can u just take off the top for me ... this is the last thing i would be asking from u today ...
Sravs: .. please...don't make me feel guilty .. i just showed u in ..i dunno .. may be excitement ... (but her heat isn't down yet) ..
Pandu: please please...anyway u will go for swimming soon .. just imagine u r at pool now .. (he is trying his luck)
Sravs is particularly amazed seeing pandu's face.. she knows he is too hot for her now ...
Sravs: no
Pandu: please.... i promise i won't ask anything more .. please....
Sravs finally gave in ... she removed her top and sat there in her bra... which is showing ample cleavage ...pandu could see her breathing has increased and her bra is getting tight ..
Sravs: happy now ..
Pandu: soo soo happy .. u r the sexiest girl i ever saw .... my god .. what boobs ... (he got a lot excited) .. i wanna suck them like crazy ...aahhhhh ..... fuck fuck ...
Sravs quickly ended the call ...
Pandu: didiiiiiiiiii...what happened .. i m so sorry sorry .. please .. Please.. don't go ..
Sravs: pandu ...please...m sorry .. I can't continue this anymore ... bye ..good night
Pandu: please.. i don't want this to end with u getting angry ..please say u r not angry
Sravs: yeah i m not angry ..its fine .. whatever happened has happened .. lets forget it .. please don't bring this again .. bye ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
More days passed without any embarrassment for sravanthi .. thankfully none of the juniors misbehaved with her ... vikas who has seen her in panties, pandu who has recently seen her cleavage or imran who has seen her pantie peek (which she didn't notice) , none of them misbehaved or brought the topics back ... this actually made sravanthi more comfortable with them .. as they never really took advantage of the occasional closeness .. she went on her natural way, teasing people , roaming around etc...

It was the close to the end of 4th semester ... yet again sravanthi is in deep trouble with maths .. the last course of mathematics in her branch .... Jayesh and Vani became so close friends (jayesh trying to flirt with vani) that during all combined studies sravs was given very less attention ... and thats why when they talked about combined studies during sems (semester exams) sravs denied politely saying she wouldn't wanna come to library as its always full ... .so sravs is studying alone and she could hardly complete any portion in math..she did well in all other exams but last exam math has become a nightmare for her ...

Then came the savior .. math genius imran ... But imran had a problem .. his exams would be over and he booked his ticket long back to depart exactly one day before sravs math exam ...sravs has two days .. she requested imran to help her one day atleast to which imran happily accepted ... She asked him if he can come to her room next day mrng at 7am as thats when boys will be allowed inside the hostel ... He said ok ...

That night sravs was very happy as imran's help worked very well last semester ...in that happiness she watched a movie and slept late while vani slept sharp at 10 as she planned to go to library the next day at 6am ..

Imran arrived at sravs hostel and called her up .. she was in deep sleep and lifted his call .. she didn't want him to feel bad so she first came out and took him to his room and then request him to pass some time on her laptop as she would like to sleep for one more hour ... sravs was wearing a short skirt and a top ...she was looking fabulous even with sleepy face ... imran said ok and he sat on the chair near her table ..sravs bed is beside the table and her sleeping position and imran's sitting position were such that imran could see her from face to navel without turning head also ...

Sravs covered herself in blanket and was sleeping as its summer, inadvertently she was kicking the blanket during sleep letting her legs come out ... soon the blanket was covering only her upper half and due to all her kicking, her skirt went up and panties were clearly visible... accidentally imran turned his head and it was a very hot sight for him ...he couldn't believe his luck .. sravs is sleeping close to him and her black pantie and her beautiful thighs are clearly visible to him ... he couldn't stop looking there....he tried his best to look at laptop screen but was slowly turning his head to see her thighs and her panties ...

Sravs woke up but didn't open her eyes ...she was moving lazily on the bed in her sleep .. she saw imran ..and saw that he head is turned to see something ...she immediately realized that her skirt is up as she was feeling the fan's air on her thighs ...her immediate thought was to cover herself with blanket..but that would make imran terrified ..she knows she needs his help badly and she can't fight with him at the moment .. she also doesn't wanna discuss things with him which will make things only worse ... so she remained in the same position ..she was feeling embarrassed and hot at the same time .. some where she was selfishly happy that now imran is craving for her so he would go to any extent to help her ...although sravs is not a cheap person to think like that, she needs imran's help badly and also the incidents with the juniors and her interaction with deeps made her feel its ok to show some skin ...but she isn't ready to really let any one touch/feel her body ... She observed imran for quite a while to see that his eyes are filled with lust as he is watching her pantie and thighs .. after some time she slowly drifted and pulled the blanket on to her ..and finally she woke up and got down from bed .. excused herself for a while and finished brushing and shitting and came back to room ... that was enough time for imran to calm down from his early morning hard on ...

During the entire day...imran helped sravs with a lot of things ...they both had break fast, lunch and snacks together ...studied a lot .. imran sometimes got surprised about how much time sravs is taking to understand things that are so easy for him .. . but he patiently explained her everything .. by dinner time, they could cover half of the portion ...sravs wished so much that imran stays back for one more day .. but both are students .. they can't afford postponing the booked flight .. also, imran has a function to attend and his parents would scold him badly if he changes plans .... finally imran went back to his hostel ...

Imran was feeling very hot for sravanthi when he recalled what happened in the morning .. at 11pm he got whatsapp msg from sravanthi ..
Sravanthi: Hi daa.. .thank a ton ... really if not for u i will fail ....(and she has sent a love symbol)
Imran: its my pleasure didi ....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
<they spoke for some time and meanwhile imran was unable to control..finally he tried his luck>
Imran: waise didi .. any one would love to help a hot girl like u ..
Sravs: haha .. come on .. m not so hot ..
Imran: don't deny it ... u are f hot .. .
Sravs understood whats f hot ..and she generally ignores such comments .. but some how ..the way the day went and how helpful imran was, made her get carried away and she replied ..
Sravs: whats f hot
Imran: ha...sry didi .. i meant ..fucking hot .. .
Sravs: lol....too much .. m not that hot dear
Imran: I know u won't agree this .. but i can prove it
Sravs: how
Imran: shall we play truth or dare ..
Sravs yet again got to take a decision .. she knows what guys use truth or dare for .. its a game to take out their perversion ..but some how she couldn't say no to imran today
Sravs: fine ..but i m a bit sleepy .. won't be able to play long
Imran: ok didi .. so first question .. how many proposals u got
Sravs: umm...some 19 i guess ..
Imran: See...so many ppl were behind u and u don't accept...
Sravs: ok ok ..let me ask ..how many proposals u got .. u r a genius
Imran: haha ..only 1 didi ...that too from not a hot girl like u
Sravs: lol.. i won't believe . many girls would have proposed
Imran: no di ...there is too much demand for girls .. why would they propose
Sravs: fine ..ur question then
Imran: ok ...so ..how many guys stare at u every day .. roughly
Sravs: I dunno .. but yes many guys do stare ..(she was blushing)
Imran: wow .. see i m proving it now ...ok ..ur question
Sravs: do u stare at girls .. (she knows he does ..he stared her panties so much today)
Imran: not much ..but i do ..
Sravs: ok ..ur question
Imran: where do boys stare when they stare at u Tongue/font]
[font=Times New Roman]Sravs: haha .. u know it ...front as well as back ...

Imran: Where on front ..
Sravs: shhhhhh...u know it ...don't ask ..
Imran: Please didi .. tell me na ...
Sravs: ok ...boobs ...now lets sleep ..
Imran was imagining sleeping with sravs.. he wanted to ask if he can sleep with her..but he knows its too much and will spoil everything...
Imran: I know didi .. i know ... u have such wonderful pair
Sravs: shut up ...be a good boy Tongue/font]
[font=Times New Roman]Imran: ok ..lets play some dares....

Sravs: haha ..how is it possible ...
Imran: lets give possible dares only then ...
Sravs: fine .. then stay back and teach me tomorrow also :P ..
sravs did not really plan it but some how that was the only dare that came to her mind ... as she knew imran wouldn't dare cancel flight ticket for her ..
Imran: aahhh didi .. its a very tough dare....very difficult to convince ppl
Sravs: haha ..see ..the daring boy is backing away ..(she still didn't really think he would stay .. even she didn't want to force him to stay )
Imran: ok didi ...but u should also take a dare
Sravs: what is it.. tell
Imran: since u have given me a dare so tough .. i shall also give u a dare u can't take ..haha
Sravs: ok ..shoot
Imran: u should stand infront of me in swim suit ..i mean only bra and pantie ..
Sravs: wtf ...how is it a dare ...
Imran got worried .. he thought he got things wrong .he was thinking may be sravanthi will stop talking as anyway this is her last math course and she will through anyway ... .but he tried his luck ..
Imran: See ...now who is backing away ..thats how tough dares are . haha
Sravs: ntg like that .. but its so cheap .. (she was considering it coz at the back of her mind .. she was thinkning "he saw me in pantie anyway") ...
Imran: come on didi ...its not cheap .. i just wanted to prove that u r no less than miss world .. and actually i was afraid to cancel my travel ..coz parents will kill me .... thats why i gave such dare which u will dare not do .. haha
Sravs: what if i accept the dare
Imran: wow .. really?.. then i will stay back ..
sravs thought a lot ... one side she was feeling bad abt standing in two piece bikini infront of her junior ...on the other side .. "he already looked me in panties", i need his help, it would be great if he stays back .. these things are pulling her to go for it .. she thought ..these guys are decent only .. but quite modern ...some how she convinced herself ..
Sravs: ok boy ...then i m ready to take the dare...
Imran: wow ...i can't believe my luck .. haha .. when then ?
Sravs: come in the mrng tomorrow .. we will finish our dares and study ..ok ?
Imran: .. ok hottie .. good night ..i guess i can't sleep tonight
Sravs: don't think so much .. there is nothing in it .. ok ..good night ...

Next day imran was at sravs hostel at sharp 7am .. sravs came out, took him to her room ..but to imran's dismay, vani was there ....
They started studying normally .. imran explained things to sravs ...they both exchanged several smiles as imran was getting restless to see vani go out of the room ...

Finally good time for imran ...vani looked at watch and said "i m going to library... will come for lunch" ..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Imran's heart is beating with double the speed .. many looks have been exchanged between sravs and imran but no action yet .. Finally imran tried his best to speak out

Imran: So didi .. i did my dare ...now its ur turn ..
Sravs: (blushing) ...hmmm...(breathing heavily) ..can i do it after exams
Imran: (disappointed) .. no .. now please... .
Sravs: huh .. i mean we won't be able to study well ..
Imran: no no .. i promise ..we will study ...else i will not be able to concentrate ..coz of anticipation ...
Sravs: (gave up) .. huh .. ok ...can u go out ..i will call u once i m ready ..
Imran: i mean ..u will wear the suit and call me?.. .what if some one sees while u open the door ..
Sravs: hmmm.. .m shy to strip infront of u ... huh .. ok fine let it be ..
saying that sravs got up ... she was in a top and a small skirt ... She slowly pulled her top up and took it off ....imran had full hardon seeing sravs in action ...both of them are breathing heavily and they were feeling dizzy coz of temptation ...
Then sravs slowly lowered her skirt and finally took that off too ...imran did not even blink his eyes as the skirt was slowly going off srav's body ... sravs was looking hot as hell in black bra and panties ... only word that came from imran's mouth was .. fucckkkkkk..in a husky voice and his hand went on to his dick ...he was stroking it on the pants slowly ....

Sravanthi stood there for a while .. not knowing what to say ... she was feeling shy/embarassed, guilty and excited at the same time ... Imran felt like holding sravs and kissing her panties on her pussy ...but he tried very hard and controlled...
Imran: didi ...can i say some thing ...
Sravs: ok ...(very husky voice) ..she was unable to speak ..coz of excitement ..she is standing in bra and panties infront of her junior .. first time in life ...
Imran: U r so fucking hot ...ur boobs r looking so awesome ..and ur thighs ..oh god...fuck uuu.....
Sravs: ok ...please ..i mean ..no ..and she was about to wear her dresss back ...
Imran: didi wait ... i have one request
Imran: can u stay like this for some time .. we can study ...but can u just stay like this ..please...
Sravs: no daa....i m feeling so shy ..no please...
Imran: please...i cancelled all my plans for this ...i wanna see u like this forever ...please
Sravs: hmmm .. ok ...promise that u won't force anything and u won't touch me ..
Imran: promise didi .. i won't ..

sravs sat beside him like that and they started discussing problems ...both were managing it with lot of difficulty ... imran was staring at srav's cleavage with lot of lust all the while ... finally sravs couldn't concentrate any more ..
Sravs: arey ...this can't be done ..lets become normal ...
Imran: i m unable to .didi ..u r so hot ...saying that he was touching his dick on the pants ..
Sravs: ok ..u know what will cool u down ..go and finish off (she was hinting at masturbation) ..
Imran: where didi ..this is ur hostel ..
Sravs just realized that he can't go to ladies bathroom ...
Sravs: then what to do ...(she knows it will take quite long if imran goes to his hostel) ..
Sravs: ok ..do it here ...
Imran: but ur room gets spoilt ....(he was on cloud 9 that he can show his dick to her) ..
Sravs did not say nething .. but she gave him her hand kerchief ...
Imran opened his pant button and zip .. lowered his underwear and took his dick out ...sravs was surprised to see his dick .. it was so long and thick ...
Imran started stroking it .. sravs was getting really tempted .. and she was wet in her panties ... after a while imran was making voices ... he was speaking slowly (so that others can't hear from outside) ..."sravanthii didi ...ahhhh fuck you ....fuck ur cunt" .....(he was showing his dick to her .. and saying "this will go into ur pussy ..." .. fuck you hard....
sravanthi was shocked and disgusted to hear all that .. but she was also wet and she knows its her mistake too ... she was controlling hard not to put her hand inside pantie .. coz she was afraid to death that imran might ask her remove her pantie ..and it might lead to sex which is really a big step for her ... so she controlled very hard....
Imran: didiiiii...bra open kar do na ... let me see those boobs .. please....
sravs was also on high .. but some thing is very strongly stopping her from stripping any further ... in her mind she was wanting this to get over ...her mind was going out of control..she wanted this to end ..and she was also hot ...so without much thinking, she moved her hand forward .. held imran's dick ....she went quite close to imran and in his ear she started whispering ..while stroking his dick .."fuck me ...fuck ur didi .. fuck me imrannn...ahhhh..fuck ur sravanthi didi".....imran couldn't control anymore and he cummed very hard in srav's handkerchief ..
Imran was saying a lot of things like ' fuck you" etc.. but sravs wasn't listening .. she quickly wore her clothes back ...and she took her handkerchief filled with cum from imran ..and asked him to wear his pant ...and she took the handkerchief and went out ... she went to dustbin, made sure no one is watching .. and dropped it in the dustbin and came back ...

Sravanthi: shhhh....what the fuck i did ....and her face is sad ...
Imran understood its consoling time and he also has cooled down coz of intense cumming... imran consoled sravs..saying she is an angel, they did it in excitement and if at all there is any fault its his etc. etc.. .. finally they cooled down and studied till lunch ... .

Vani arrived at lunch time ..then she said she will stay back and study in the room ... sravanthi was a bit happy that atleast she won't have to face another hot moment in the day ....

Later at night Imran boarded the flight ...and he is a happy man .. .he lost 10k for the cancellation and re booking charges ..but it was worth it ...he got his first hand job from the hottest senior he can think of ....

Sravanthi did well in math the next day ... she msged imran saying thanks and they both chatted for a while ... imran is now freely asking about srav's boobs and thighs etc...sravs replied for a while and then she tried to avoid him .. imran understood its not the right time and he chatted normally and finally said bye ....

Sravs went home but the incident with Imran disturbed her ...seeing her parents, brother etc. and how much they respect her and believe her, she felt extremely guilty of what she did ...she cried a lot when alone ....decided to never do such things again.. even with her bf ....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As decided, sravs remained firm on not doing any hot stuff over chat or calls... Imran tried to start off hot conversation several times during the holidays but nothing worked .. Pandu also tried in his own way to get some pics of hers but it didn't work ..Vikas on the other hand was quite normal and talked to sravs occassionally and they became good friends in the holidays ...

Then came 3rd year...3-1 has hell lot of courses and both sravs and vani were quite busy ..busy schedule and the stress had its effect on them .. both girls started drinking once in a while .. however, they stayed in limits ..

Srav's bf's brithday was in the last week of august ..sravs was also done with her midsems so they both decided to party hard ... Her bf requested sravs to come to pub with dance floor ... sravs reluctantly accepted ...she was even more shy when he gifted her a one piece dress...it was well above the knee and also has low neck ... she said no to wearing the dress but some how she got convinced after trying it for once ...she was looking smoking hot in the dress.. it fitted her as if its custom designed for her .. her perfect figure that she got with regular workout is clearly being complemented by the dress... finally she said ok ...

The night came when she went out with her bf ...the pub was full of pairs and looked quite decent ,clearly giving sravs some kinda courage that ntg bad is gonna happen ... first rohan (srav's bf) ordered a mocktail for her and whisky for himself ...sravs sipped a bit of whisky from his glass and then she agreed to have vodka ... after two pegs ..sravs was feeling high ....they both went to the dance floor ...rohan helf sravs by her waist and they were dancing romantically ... slowly both started feeling hot and started kissing on lips...the kissing became intense with every song ..and it became smooching and rolling tongues and sharing saliva ....rohan tried to touch her boobs but she was pushing his hands down .. even in this drunken state, she was quite reluctant to do nething close to sex....

Rohan whispered in her ears "baby let me see them once" ...she nodded her head conveying a "No" ...after few more smooches, srav's didn't say "No" for rohan's request...taking it as a signal rohan slowly walked her out of the dancing floor and they both started walking towards men's washroom , holding each other.

They went into washroom and rohan could not control himself ..he pressed sravs to the sink and started smooching her passionately ...his plan was to take her into the toilet but his drunken state made him do things at the sink itself ... just when he slightly pushed her top to the side to push it down, they heard "OHHH MANN" ....some tall muscular guy just entered the washroom ...he was also high ...he started talking crazy ...."come on bro ..go with it ...lets see her globes.."....
Rohan got into senses and tried to walk out taking sravanthi ...thats when the tall guy put his hand stopping him ...sravanthi got her senses back completely with that terrifying experience ..she was imagning a bang by this stranger or it becoming a big nuissance ..and people coming to know about her act in men's washroom ....suddenly sky fell on her ... thats when another muscular guy accidentally entered the washroom ....
Vikas: Hi srav didi ..how come u r here ...
Sravs felt the greatest relief of her life .. vikas said hi to rohan as well ... looking at vikas and rohan both ..the tall guy understood he can't face them both .. particularly vikas is looking much stronger ..all he could manage was to escape from the place ...

Sravs and rohan settled at their table .. vikas joined them ....he understood the situation but didn't talk about it ...
They had few more drinks ...sravs wanted to forget what has happened..so she drank a lot more vodka ... once agian they had gone into fun mode but without much action ...

vikas has come on his new Royal Enfield bike ...he asked rohan if he can drop sravs to the hostel .. sravs didn't want to hurt rohan ..so she said she will go with rohan ... they drove to rohan's hostel which is on the way and stopped at his college gate ...
Rohan: Its better if we stop here for a while .. security officer regularly check fro drunk and drive on the MG road ..(which is on the way to srav's college) ...
Vikas: don't worry bhayya ..i know an alternate route ..and he started explaining the route ..
Rohan: Listen .. i don't think i will be able to remember the route now ....can u take her to hostel ... (actually there is reason behind Rohan's hurry ...his recent crush msged him to meet as its his b'day and he doesn't want to miss it..he acted well infrot of sravs to hide the truth)
Vikas: Fine ...didi come ...
Sravs went and sat on vikas's bike .. she was keeping both legs on one side .. rohan was relieved looking at that and he drove inside his college...after going lil far, sravs understood its touch to maintain balance that way .. and he asked vikas to stop and sat with legs on either side ... as soon as vikas started the bike sravs got a jerk and she quickly held the bike to stop herself from falling back ... so she came closer to vikas in that fear ....

As the ride continued, sravs had fallen on vikas quite many times ..her boobs crushed onto vikas's back .. vikas was enjoying the touch but he didn't do nething intentionally ... on the other hand sravs was fully impressed with vikas as he saved her today and also she was liking the royal enfield ride ..and alcohol also did work on her ..so she hugged vikas and now there is little gap between their bodies . Vikas was trying hard to control. He was in two minds .. whether to take advantage of the situation or be a gentleman ... Also he knows how girls are.. if he tries anything openly, she will refuse and everything gets spoilt .. so he was waiting if some chance comes naturally ...

As they entered the college, sravs hit his shoulders signalling him to stop .. he stopped the bike and sravs puked by the road side ... vikas quickly held her ..and after its over .. he gave her his handkerchief ...there was no water ..a bit of her puke had fallen on her dress too ...when vikas started the bike...sravs asked him if they can go to cateen and buy water...some where inside she doesn't want her hostel mates to see her that way...they gave many compliments and teased her a lot before going for the date..she doesn't want them to see that it ended this way ... they went to cateen...sravs stood lil away from cateen. Vikas brought water and sravs cleaned up the dress and her mouth .. after its over sravs asked him if they can walk for a while .. (she wants the dress to dry up ) ..

they walked towards the library ..actually its dark out there as there are hardly any street lights that way ... sravs held his hand and walked ...
Vikas: (teasingly) what were u guys doing in the washroom ..
sravs: arey ...a bit of making out ...he was drunk ..so ya ..
Vikas: making out meaning ..
sravs: he was trying to take them out ...
Vikas: take out what..these haan ..saying that vikas toucher her boobs by keeping his hand below and slightly pushing them up ...
Sravs felt a bit embarassed with that act...but she can't be harsh to vikas ..atleast not today .. and she was still high with alcohol.. so she replied
Sravs: haan those ...
vikas got full hard on hearing that from sravs..there was silence between them ..sravs went lil out of control there and
Sravs: how did they feel
Vikas: how would i know...
Sravs: u just touched them ..
Vikas: there were so many obstructions ...
Sravs said " fine" and took his hand, placed it on her cleavage .....
Vikas couldn't stop any further ..he immediately turned sravs and kissed her lips passionately ....it sent heat wave into srav's body and she responded positively ...both kissed very passionately ....
they were moving while kissing and vikas found a bench to sit ..he said and pulled sravs on to him ..she was sitting on his lap ..they are facing each other ...the bend didn't have a back rest .. so her legs could stretch to the other side ...he pulled her on to him and the kissing went passionate... he pushed her top aside and in a jolt he unclasped her bra too ...with in no time she was topless his hands were crushing her boobs very hard....

He took her nipple into his mouth and started sucking hard... her moans became louder .. they forgot that they are in a completely open place and both are enjoying the making out session ...
Sravs: aahhhhhhh.....aahhhhhhh...vikkiiiiii......she was moaning loud ....
vikas made her lay on the table and cam on top of her ..while sucking her boobs ..he was dry humping her ...he couldn't control any more and his hands went into her thighs holding her pantie elastic ..but thats when her phone rang ...it was from rohan...

Sravs cut the call and msed him that she reached hostel, she is going to restroom and will call soon ..
Vikas continued sucking her boobs but he understood srav's lost her fire ...she was cooling down very fast... guilt occupied her mind ...
Sravs: vikki ..vikkii...sorry but ..please ...stopp .. ah ...please
Vikas: fuck ..its so tough now ...and he left her free....
Sravs: I am so sorry . I understand .. but this is not right .. .
vikas: who cares... and he kissed her lips again ...
Sravs did not push him ..but she was passive ... which cooled down vikas too ...
Sravs: i m sorry ...u can masturbate if u want ..but lets not do it .. please...
Vikas: its ok .. i understand ... lets go .. and he stood up ...
Sravs felt bad for vikas .. although she knows what she did is too much , she still felt bad for vikas .. she wanted to ask him if she can give him a hand job .. but she wasn't sure .. She wore her dress back ..soon they cooled down and walked back to her hostel ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:manmadha_2121
Hello all..thanks for your appreciation ... I would like some inputs from you guys so that I can make the story more exciting .. any real life experiences like this ?... if you are a girl, with junior guys ..or if you are a guy, with senior girls?... any particular real life scenes?.. if so, please PM me ..they will act as inputs for continuing the story .. as for fucking of sravanthi, it will happen when it has to, the story is going to be long .. I m not saying there won't be any fucking soon, but whether fucking or not, the story will continue to be hot .. that i can surely say .. have nice time guys .. next update will be in 3-4 days
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
In the next few days, sravanthi thought about the same incident .. some times she felt very guilty ...she cursed herself for not staying firm on her promise to herself ...some times she also liked it .. she felt horny thinking about how vikas sucked her boobs and later dry humped her ..she was reluctant to think what would have happened if rohan's call didn't come .. she was disturbed completely . .she was thinking about it in the classes, while on bed, almost all the time ... her thoughts clearly made her horny and if vikas had messaged her that time, she would have allowed him to talk anything he wants. but strangely vikas did not message .. few days later sravanthi missed vikas more than she ever missed rohan...she knew vikas is not gonna be her bf .. she knew he will fuck and forget her ... but still she couldn't stop becoming horny whenever she thinks of vikas ...

Vikas on the other hand was not paying much attention to sravs .. its coz of two reasons .. one girl of his batch and a junior are behind him 24/7 and he fucked quite many girls inside and outside the college already ... two, she has read sravanthi enough ... she is a girl who is mostly cool but she also likes attention ..and she definitely knows how hot she is and she can't digest when ppl don't care abt her beauty ..his goal was clear..next time he meets sravanthi in private, he will fuck her to the core ....and he knows that he is on the right track as sravs msged him many times these days .. and each time he avoids her saying he is in some task ....

sravs got fed up after few days ...she didn't like herself stooping to a low level like this .. although she did not try to seduce vikas these days, she knew that she wanted him to seduce her ...at times she was so weak that, if vikas planned properly, her cherry would have been his ... she now feels like coming out of it ..at any cost .... exactly at that time some thing happened which blew srav's mind ....

One day Vani went out with Jayesh in the evening .. she did not return till late ..She called up sravs around 11:30
Vani: Arey srav...sleeping ?
Sravs: No da.. tell me ..
Vani: Arey I forgot to submit CPD assignment.. Can you finish the conclusion part and send it
Sravs: Sure.. send me ur file ..
Vani: Its there in my laptop .. please finish and send know .. i am out and watching movie .. will be back at 1am
Sravs: sure dear... tata

Sravs opened vani's laptop .. generally they do use each other's laptops but that time almost everything is signed out ..they have enough trust on each other that no one will open other's accounts ... However that day was different .. When sravs opened Vani's laptop, she saw one Skype pop-up at bottom right corner ..which was "u were so tight darling" from vikas .....sravs got shocked .. she opened the message there are many messages on skype suggesting definitely vani got fucked .... sravs minimized the window and quickly finished the work ...she still has 1 hr to see what is vani up to ...

Sravs read entire chat history of vani and vikas .. Initial chats were very naive .. vikas calling vani didi and their normal talks .... sravs learnt from a history chat some two months ago that .. that was when vikas climbed on top of vani .... .some chats were very hot ...vani described about vikas's body and his dick in some chats... "Your biceps were awesome" ..."The way u crushed by boobs .. oh my goddd" .."Your dick is unbearably long and thick dude" ...reading these texts by vani to vikas made sravanthi horny as well as shocked ...

Sravs read other texts of vani to see if she is fucking more guys .. what she learnt was .. Jayesh proposed her 45 days ago and vani asked him to keep it a secret for some time ... from their chats, sravs could make out that a lot has happened between them but couldn't figure whether Jayesh actually fucked her or not .... But sravs was sure that vikas fucked vani more than 10 times...most shocking was,vikas fucked vani on the roof top of their departmental block ... the way vani described about it in a later chat with vikas made sravs really shocked ...

Sravs became a lot more firm now ... No vikas ... whatever he does and how much ever hot he looks, she is not gonna sleep with a playboy ... while she was in these thoughts, pandu messaged her ..
Pandu: HI angel .. very busy these days haan
Sravs: HI re .. nothing like that .. u tell
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:manmadha_2121
Actually almost all writers here write the stories for fun coz becoming a top writer doesn't fetch anything ... frankly speaking .. when i don't find the stories i like updated, i update my story to just get heated up .. I appreciate all your appreciation ..but i request you, lets not get into this argument of which is more precious .. stories or the comments ...coz at the end of it, no one gives a fuck

boobslov3r
I Know its a precious & Superb story thats y need good updates thats why i asked. If you feel anything bad sorry for that. Why won't anyone gives a fuck in this site there so many ladies who are chatting in gmail,yahoo numbers exchanging frankly speaking so many women here just want one night stand 9 ladies chatted with me i slept with 2 of them so many chances here just you need to be ready thats it.You are superb. I comment more just because to be noticed by girls who are online. so try your luck get the best fuck.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sravs became a lot more firm now ... No vikas ... whatever he does and how much ever hot he looks, she is not gonna sleep with a playboy ... while she was in these thoughts, pandu messaged her ..
Pandu: HI angel .. very busy these days haan
Sravs: HI re .. nothing like that .. u tell
Pandu: these days u don't talk to any of us other than vikas when we meet .
Sravs: lol ...come on ..there is nothing like that (but her recent behavior at all late night meetings of the group flashed in her mind ...yes ..she did talk mostly with vikas only )
Pandu: don't deny ..anyway thats fine ...vikas ...the lucky fucker ...
Sravs: shh..nothing like that .. i won't talk to him from today ..fine ? .. now u tell me
Pandu: no i meant vikas is lucky coz he got many girls running behind him .. .
Sravs: (she got instantly connected to the topic as she has just known abt it) ...Is it .. I dunno
Pandu: how come .. every one knows .. he is the new playboy around
Sravs: meaning ?... what is he up to
Pandu: he is up to and bottom to as well
Sravs: lol ... meaning ?
Pandu: I mean...he fucked many girls .. if what i heard is true ..(Pandu is trying his luck to talk hot with sravs as its many months since she chatted with him properly and he wants to take all the risk he can, today)
Sravs: u never know .. people create rumours when they see boy girl together .. (sravs actually wants confirmation from pandu...now that she knows abt vani, she wants to know how many more got fucked by vikas)
Pandu: yeah thats what i keep telling people .. but they never stop
Sravs: why do u have to fight for vikas .. haha
Pandu: No didi .. ppl don't bitch abt just him na .. what about the girl . .particularly if its one whom i am friends with ..
Sravs: (she thought pandu is talking abt vani) ..who is the girl re
Pandu: hmm .. sorry .. but its you .. .
Sravs: what?
Pandu: Yes...ppl think there is something running between u two
Sravs: is it ...we all are equally close isn't it .. even vani talks to him a lot (she can't tell vani actually got fucked .. but she can't stop giving hints)
Pandu: I dunno didi ..i never heard about vani didi ....but ppl talk about you
Sravs: ok ...tell me what they talk
Pandu: its lil bad ...i mean extremely bad
Sravs: what is it .. tell it off
Pandu: i mean .. ppl think u got fucked by vikas ... many times ...
Sravs: what the fuck ....
Pandu: sorry didi .. thats what they think .. not me ..i know about you (actually he has a lot of doubts ..but he is acting)
Sravs: hmm .. shit .. how mean people are...
Pandu: to be frank didi .. people think that way coz .. u r beautiful and any guy dies to talk to u .. but u always talk to vikas .. and may be ..while they all think he fucked u ..in reality they want to be in his place
Sravs felt a bit happy about people thinking of her as a hot female ...she felt a bit kinky when pandu told indirectly that many ppl want to fuck her ... her anger on vikas and her horny mood for quite long after the session with vikas, made her vulnerable again ... certainly pandu turned her on by now .. but she is controlling ..

Sravs: haha ok ..
Pandu: so what else didi .. i observed that you are slowly becoming the hottest girl in the campus ..
Sravs: now don't do buttering Tongue/font]
[font=Times New Roman]Pandu: no ..m telling truth .. many guys do talk about you ...

Sravs: haha ok ..
Pandu: whats up .. whats vani didi doing
Sravs: she is out ..
Pandu thought of making most of the situation
Pandu: how about truth or dare .. just that i m lil bored ..
Sravs: fine ...
Pandu: how many guys in the campus proposed to u in last one month
Sravs: two
Pandu: thats a lie .. must be many
Sravs: no .. really two only ...
Pandu: ok .. u ask
Sravs: ur latest crush
Pandu: you ...
Sravs: stop ... m asking seriously
Pandu: really .. its you .. .
Sravs: fine .. go on
Pandu: did u ever cross the line with your bf ?
Sravs: nope ... ntg more than a kiss
Pandu: ok ..
Sravs: are you vigin .. haha
Pandu: Yes didi ...sadly ..
Sravs: ohoooo
Pandu: did you go topless for any one
Sravs: (lil embarassed but she is horny) .. Nope
Pandu: (he didn't believe her ) ok ..
Sravs: how often do you masturbate
Pandu: daily didi ....mostly thinking about you
Sravs: lol ... (she felt a bit horny abt that ) .. ok
Pandu: what is the size of ur boobs ...
Sravs: 36 B ...
sravs is now very horny and some how she didn't mind going over board as its just a chat
Sravs: what do you think about me re
Pandu: (he wanted this question ) .. shall i explain in detail ?
Sravs: Yes ..
Pandu: I feel like kissing ur lips passionately and licking ur neck ...and slowly press ur boobs ...then open ur top and lick ur cleavage .. then remove ur bra... press ur boobs like crazy, kiss them, lick them and suck ur nipples .. ..
Sravs: wow ... then
Pandu: remove ur pants, pantie ..and remove my clothes also .. i wanna kiss that honey pot of yours gently .. and then lick it ... lick sravanthi's juicy cunt ...
Sravs got really horny listening to it ...
Sravs: tell me more baby ..
Pandu: I wanna put my dick at the entrance of ur cunt and pull the skin and wait for ur permission
Sravs: go in ....fuck me my boy ...
Pandu: didi .. can i see it now .. on skype .. please ...
Sravs immediately became cautious .. but she still is horny ... what pandu is asking is too much ... but she also wanted to do it
Sravs: no.. sorry .. i can show u my cleavage if you want ..
Pandu: (thinking he can turn her more and get more) ok as u say
Sravs called him over skype .. she was sitting in bra... showing great amount cleavage ..
Pandu: wow .. i wanna suck those boobs like crazy ...
Sravs touched her boobs making the cleavage look more attractive ..
Pandu: Can you remove that bra for me .. m dying here ... pleaseeee
Sravs could clearly see the lust in pandu's face through the video ..she also got excited .. and in a flash removed her bra to show him her globes in full glory ..
pandu started making licking expressions .. and he shouted fuck .. fuck .. fuck you sravanthiiii...ahhhh fuck you haardddd.... .
Pandu: what are you wearing down there
Sravs: skirt
Pandu: Can you lift it ...and show me ...please ...
sravs immediately logged off from skype ... pandu kept on messaging "what happened, i m sorry .. please reply etc. etc." after 15 tense minutes, he got reply from sravs.."vani is back .. good night .. bye "
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next few days sravs became a bit close with pandu although she rejected any request from him to show her pussy ... she didn't even show him her boobs again saying she is feeling guilty .. but every night she would say one last dialogue for pandu ...whatever he wants .. like " fuck me dear..fuck ur sravanthi didi harddd...." .."fuck your sravanthi didi's cunt ...ramm it with ur dick" ..

Few days later sravs wanted to do some shopping and mostly window shopping .. she wanted to check whether her figure is now perfect as she actually got very close to 36 24 36 with all the work out in the gym for many months now .. .

Sravs messaged pandu if he can come along with his dslr cam so that they can go for shopping to which he happily agreed ... sravs found pandu easier to manage than vikas .. she felt that vikas would like her to be his bitch, fuck her whenever he wants and not care .. whereas pandu, with lil show, he is happy and he is ready to do whatever she wants ... that way she is now using pandu like her servant .. lil did she realize or know that while vikas thinks of her like any other girl whom he would like to fuck and forget , pandu thinks much more perverted way about her .. he actually thinks she is a slut ... he even thinks of gang banging her .. but he acts very obidient with her ...

Coming to the shopping ... they went around the mall to all the shops .. have tried a lot of new models .. sravs asked and pandu obliged to click her in a lot of modern wear in which a lot of her cleavage is shown .. she didn't buy any of them but went on trying .. one dress had shown so much cleavage of hers that ..if she bends, even her nipple might be visible ... sravs, after giving pose .. came close to pandu and asked him "how was it" ... pandu looked around and asked her back " do u really wanna know ?" .. she said " Yes" with a blush ..

Pandu uploaded the pic to his mobile using blue tooth, went to bathroom and came back ..he was carefully holding his mobile to hide it from people ..sravanthi was waiting where there aren't ne one else....he came and shown his mobile to her ... she immediately realized..he cummed on her pic ..her face and her cleavage ..he wiped some areas to make it like .. her face us filled with his cum and the cum is slowly dripping down into her valley between her boobs ... sravs actually felt horny for what he did ..and without much thinking she placed her hand on the mobile and touched the cum with her index finger and thumb .. she rubbed her fingers as if she is testing the thickness or the texture of the cum ...she then kept her fingers near her nose and smelled it .. she immediately took her nose and fingers apart showing a feeling of disgust ...

Pandu: some day u will love it ..
Sravs: shiii..its such bad smell ...
Pandu: u felt how it feels, how it smells..how abt how it tastes
Sravs: yuck .. no never .....

after the shopping was over, they both went on to watch a movie ... sravs observed every one was looking at her thighs as she wae wearing a very tiny skirt which made half of her thighs visible .
movie started.. they bought pop corn and were eating .. sravs was holding it while both were eating form the same ...some popcorn fell on her thighs and she brushed them off ... pandu whispered in her ears "next time if it falls, don't throw them away .. let me eat" ... sravs felt very kinky about the idea .. sravs never thought she would do what she is doing these days .. a conservative, bubbly middle class girl with lot of family values and doing all this ...sravs was actually feeling guilty and kinky and that made her situation even worse ...

Again pop corn fell ..this time sravs was thinking twice .. whether to wipe off and become the good girl ..or follow her senses ...she followed her senses ...pandu took it as a signal and took the pop corn and ate happily .. he whispered in her ears "they are very tasty" ... since the movie is one week old and not a big hit, there were no one around them ..that gave sravs a bit of courage to allow pandu all these things ...

Again pop corn fell ... sravs was waiting for pandu to pick up and eat .. instead he surprised her ... he bent down and picked up the pop corn with his lips ...gently kissing her thighs .. this sent shockwaves through her body ...she even leaked a bit of her juices through her lower lips (pussy) ...it went on repeatedly till the pop corn was over .. her lower thighs were almost completely kissed by him by now ...

Interval time ..both went to ladies and gents toilet .. while sravs took a bit more time to come out .. finally they went back inside the theater .. few mins later ..a waiter brought the food pandu ordered during interval ... it was coffee and french fries ..there were 4-5 packets of tomato ketchup ...after finishing coffee, sravs opened ketchup and poured it on the tray and started having the fries...
Pandu whispered in her ears: Can i make better use of ketchup to make it tastier ...
Sravs understood what he meant and wanted to refuse .. but her sense won again .. she could manage to say " don't spoil the skirt" ..
it gave even better chance to pandu...he moved skirt a bit up ..she held his hand when he almost touched her pantie ....he stopped and poured the ketchup carefully on her upper thighs ... and started eating fries ..every time touching the sauce on her thigh .. sravs felt very kinky and very horny at all this ... suddenly she couldn't control and held pandu's head and gave him a tight lip kiss ..they smooched for a while and then separated ...

Sravs after some time: its all sticky there . .coz of ur ketchup ..
pandu: my ketchup ?..i m yet to decorate u with my ketchup .. .
Sravs (blushing) : arre tomato ketchup ...
Pandu: what can we do ...
Sravs: can u bring some tissues .. i will wipe it off
Pandu: the movie is almost over and by the time i come back lights will be on..
Sravs: ok ..i will wipe with handkercheif ..and she took it out ..
Pandu: arre...why to spoil such nice handkerchief
Sravs: what do u have in mind .. and she blushed
Pandu bent down and started licking the ketchup from her thighs ... sravs was on high .. she started moaning a bit ...tried to manage some how so that others won't see ... pandu licked it all off but still he didn't get up .. he was licking her thighs further ..his tongue went close to her panties ..and he licked her pussy on the panties ...it tasted salty ... thats coz of her juices .. he went further in and the force of his tongue on her pantie was increasing ... sravs went out of control ..her hand went on to his hairs and she pressed him harder onto herself ... but quickly she released him as the movie came to climax and lights may be on any time ...

He got up taking her signal and they both got out of the theater .. .

Pandu: wow didi .. you tasted so well .. i wished so much that pantie was not there
Sravs: shut up now .. .
Pandu: please.. lets talk about it ..
Sravs: what do u want to talk
Pandu: it was salty .. did u leak ur juices
Sravs: Yes ...
Pandu: it felt so good and hot u know ...
Sravs: hmmm ok .. (extremely shy and embarassed) ..
Pandu: i feel bad that u didn't taste mine ...
Sravs: please no ...
Pandu put a sad face and they both walked towards cab ... they took the cab to hostel ...

On their way back sravs did not talk much .. she was thinking if she has become slutty ...she was feeling guilty but also horny ...she didn't have a full orgasm ...coz it ended abruptly when the movie ended ....

finally when they reached hostel, sravs was feeling like " let me act a bit more and take a gap for quite some time" .. with that in mid .. she asked pandu .. give me ur phone ... he understood and blushed .. but said
Pandu: i wiped it all off during interval ..
Sravs: then how ..now
Pandu: can i come to ur room .. u can taste it directly ..
Sravs: don't go to that extent please...
Pandu: there is a bit of pre cum there ...
Sravs: ok ..(looked around and sensing no one) ..open ur zip ..
Pandu: take it out ..here?... r u serious ..
Sravs: no no .. just open zip and don't take out ..just slide it out of ur boxer
Pandu did as she said .. sravanthi agian looking around slid her hand inside his pants and touched his hard dick which came out of his boxer (still inside pant) ..and with her index finger, she touched the tip of his dick and a bit of pre cum stuck to her finger.. she carefully took it out ..and took her finger into mouth ...she put a very irritated face conveying that its so bad ... but pandu felt the kick of a life time ...

Sravs: Now happy?...
Pandu: so happy didi .. hoping to make u taste it directly soon
Sravs put a bit of compsed and serious face and said: Pandu .. today was a sin ...we did a lot .. please be happy with it ...don't ask for more ...I am not a slut ...i m still virgin i promise ....
Pandu: sorry didi .. i didn't mean it that way..
Sravs: ok u go now ...
Pandu left her hostel ..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After that incident ...pandu and sravs became sex chat buddies ...although sravs didn't like it many times, she had no option but to grant pandu what he wants atleast once in a week ...pandu kept on pressurising her for more and more but sravs strictly restricted him to sex chat and occassional show of her boobs over skype ...

It was semesters time in her 5th semester .. .yet again she got in trouble with one extra departmental course she had taken .. there were only 10 people who took the course and sravs performed the worst in all the exams before semesters...her only hope was to do well in the course project which had lot of weightage and some how pass the course. She asked help from almost every one in the gang ...vani isn't taking the course and so was jayesh ...sravs knew few people who had taken the course and every one had different problem statement so it wasn't easy to copy also..there were some problems which involved coding where she was getting stuck ... Again imran flashed in her brain .. she felt quite embarassed coz she didn't talk much to him after the last semester exams when he helped her and she gave him a handjob ... certainly he will think of her as a slut offering herself for the sake of help in academics is what she thought .. so she didn't dare ask him for any help .. .

2 days before the submission of course project, when sravs lost any hope of passing the course, imran messaged her
Imran: Hello didi ... how are you ... its so long since we talked
Sravs: Hi re.. nothing much .. just with busy with --- course project ... its taking very long
Imran: ya last time u were talking to jayesh about it ... could u finish it
Sravs: No re .. m really stuck .. i will fail this course... dunno how i will face it .. lets see
Imran: Why didn't you ask me ..You know i m good at coding too .. I could have tried
Sravs: Ya .. but I thought u will be busy with your exams and all .. didn't want to disturb you
Imran: Oh yeah .. I just thought if it can be finished in no time, i may ...I m not sure though
Sravs: Shall i send the whole thing to u .. can u see and tell me if it can be done fast
Imran: Ok ..

Sravs sent all files and Imran checked them all... to his luck, he knows what went wrong and what can be done .. it might take 2-3 hours for him.. but he will be able to finish it ..however ..he wanted to play with sravs.. he knows very well he has chances till its done and once its done, she won't oblige to whatever he says .. .unlike pandu, imran doesn't think sravs is a slut ..he is a bit mature .. he feels that she is just some one who can't take failing in academics and also lil liberal about doing things with guys ...he made a plan to make her appear in bra and panties like the last time .. and see her boobs fully naked and if possible, make her give hand job again ... thinking about all this, he messaged sravs

Imran: Yes didi it can be done .. but its complex .. u should have told me few days back
Sravs: shit ... m so sorry .. but can we try it now.. its just two days I have ..
Imran: Yeah .. let me try .. I will let you know once i finish it ...
Sravs: thank you so so much imran .. love you ...
Imran: haha its ok didi .. anything for u ...

that whole day imran received messages from sravs if its done .. and he replied saying he was still trying to figure out ... next day mrng sravs was getting a lot more tensed ... she was in two minds .. she couldn't appreciate imran about offering to help her .. as she couldn't solve it for long, she thought imran is trying hard since the day before .. on the other hand she thought may be imran wants a repetition of what happened last semester and therefore he is delaying it ... Sravs finally decided to cheer up Imran a bit so that he can finish her task

Sravs messaged Imran
Sravs: Hey dude ... whassup ..
Imran: Nothing didi .. still trying .. its so hard ..
Sravs: Ok ok dear... calm down, take rest and then think .. ur genius mind will crack it ..
Imran: haha .. I too think so... its been tiring ...
Sravs: Why don't we talk some thing else... how life has been .. its been long since i talked to u at length
Imran: normal didi .. boring .. i am not committed like u na ..
Sravs: haha .. single is much better dear ...
Imran: no didi .. relationship gives some opportunities .. .i m craving for those ...
Sravs understood what he meant ..
Sravs: haha ..
Imran: didi .. how was ur life .. u have been talk of the college off late.. u became so sexy u know
Sravs: lol .. nothing like that re .. i look very normal ..
Imran : don't be so modest .. anyway .. shall we play truth or dare
Sravs: hmmm .. ok fine .. start
Imran: what was ur waist size last sem and this sem
Sravs: 28 ..and its 26 now
Imran: wow .. see.. u have got perfect size
Sravs: haha ok .. my turn ...did u 'try' any girl recently
Imran: 'try' meaning?
Sravs: on bed
Imran: lol no didi .. i don't even have gf u know na ..
Sravs: haha ok ok
Imran: did any one 'try' u
Sravs: nope ..
Imran: sach bolo didi ... i know u r strict .. but i m just wondering if some one got lucky
Sravs was wondering if imran also heard rumours like pandu or if he knows anything about her
Sravs: no re .. really ...
Imran: nice nice .. ur turn
Sravs: how will u rate me from 1 to 10 .. where 1 is slut and 10 is innocent angel
Imran: (felt like giving 3) 6 didi ... actually i wanna give 10 but u won't beleive it so ..
Sravs thought she also would rate herself there and liked Imran's openness
Imran: how do u rate my dick that u held last time from 1 to 10 ...
Sravs: lol .. ok .. i would give it a 8 ..
Imran: wow ..so sweet of u ...

After playing for a while .. Imran got courage to implement his plan ..
Imran: actually didi .. can we discuss the problem .. can u come over to my room
Sravs: hmmm.. i didn't even take bath ...do u mind coming here .. please
Imran: the thing is my desktop is lot faster than ur laptop and we can run the code better here .. also I don't have proper clothes .. have to wash .. please can u come
Sravs: Ok fine .. will be there in an hr ...

Sravs came to Imran's hostel ...she was wearing jeans and a top .. looking fabulous .. we eye brows raised while they were walking to his room .. but largely they didn't have any problem as it was usual in the hostel for girls to come ..and since its end sems time many guys were in library and hostel was more or less empty .. so imran did not face much problem .. .

Finally after entering his room .. they both settled .. his was a single room so no problem of room mates ... Imran had shown her the code for different problems and sravs felt happy about the progress .. she is now confident of passing .. she knows imran is a genius and he will finish it ...

Submission was at 5pm and its already 2pm ...sravs was getting tensed and imran was looking frustrated (acting) as he wasn't getting ideas .. some how she wanted him to think with cool mind .. and with all the recent happenings, she went a step ahead and kissed him on lips ... and said " cool dear" . imran didn't expect it and felt very hot .. he started breathing a bit heavy and he held and kissed her .. now even more passionately ... they hugged tightly and imran stared foreplay ... he was caressing her entire back and he tried to press her boobs ..she held his hand and said "no..how will i go out " .. that actually back fired with imran said "remove it na then" ....she knows they were trading 'help in coding' to 'help with body' .. but she had to act as if she likes him and its just about how to go out .. now she has no other way but to open .. she gave a fake blush and took her top off... the bra is a latest model and it was showing ample cleavage... Imran was on fire and he kissed and licked her neck, and went down to cleavage.. he kissed her there and finally he started pressing her boobs wildly ...

soon his had went to the bra clasp ..she knows what he wants .. she offered lil resistance ..although was saying 'no no' slowly .. he pushed her on to his bed and started eating her boobs like nething .. he took her nipples inside his mouth and almost bit them... he pressed her boobs so hard that they turned red ... in his excitement ..he also started dry humping her ... again sravs slipped her tongue and said " arre no pant is getting spoilt" ...

Imran smiled and said "then remove it na " .. this time sravs offered resistance .. she said "No" firmly .. he continue his assault on her top half ...she wasn in heaven .. this time, instead of dry humping, he started moving his fingers around her pussy area and waist area while the pant is on to tease her ... he succeeded in his plan and it ignited the fire in her ...

Little later his hand went to her pant button .. she held his hand and said " after coding please..we have only 2 hours " ... Imran almost opened up about his plan in his reply .. " Its almost done didi ..i have the code ready in fact" .. immediately he covered up saying .. " I mean I just realized that this problem matches with what i recently have done for another project and I am sure its gonna work " ...

Sravanthi understood everything .. but she can't say or show any anger ... instead she chose to cover up .. "my genius boy" ..and she locked his lips with hers...it gave imran full confidence .. he removed her pant button and pulled the zip down and placed his hand on the pantie .. he was massaging her pussy with his fingers.. sravs was leaking her juices slowly ... sravs understood its inevitable now and slowly said " remove the pant " ....imran followed the order happily ... now sravs is only in her panty in front of him ... wasting no time, he got rid of his all clothes and he got on top of her ... sravs liked his dick infact .. its quite big and looking ultra strong ... she was also on fire and unable to control herself ... he placed his dick on her pantie and was pushing it while kissing and pressing her boobs .. after a lot of play ...finally imran took the final step and held the elastic of her pantie ... sravs again was saying "no" ..but it was only fake resistance ... she raised her butt to help him remove the last piece of clothe on her body

Imran was mesmerised to see sravs fully nude .. finally his efforts paid off ... couldn't control his emotions as he was also a first timer ... Imran immediately placed his dick on her cunt ....shock wave passed through her body .. but sravs is stilll a conservative girl ...
Sravs: Yaar..please ..no ...leave it for my husband ... please imran ..i don't wanna lose virginity ...
Imran also considered her request .. since he also never fucked any girl, he was also feeling guilty .. he said "ok" ...

But he did not leave her .. he went down to look her pussy more clearly ...sravs felt shameful and covered it with her hand .. he slowly removed her hand .. and saw it as if he is researching about it .... he touched her clit when sravs made moaning sound ... he rubbed it thoroughly as he enjoyed her moaning ... she went wild with it ....she tried hard not to say " fuck me imran" ... and she succeeded in it ...imran put his tongue on her pussy ... and started licking it .. since she was on fire, she held his hairs and pulled him more on to her pussy ...he widened her pussy further to lick it deep ... after a while sravs moaned a lot ..she tried her best not to moan loudly as she is in boys hostel .. she finally came very hard ..imran tasted a bit of her juices ..and then wiped her .... sravs face was fully relaxed and happy ...she pulled him up and gave him a very passionate and loving kiss ...

Just when she thought its done for the day , Imran held his dick and asked innocently .."what about me" ... she felt so cute about it ..and said "sure dear" ...shall we finish the code and do it ?...
Imran: do what?..will u allow me in ?
Sravs: abaaa....please da.. not that .. i will do something abt this .. saying that he held his dick
Imran quickly opened his other folders .. copied the code which he wrote early ..and it worked .. they uploaded it as necessary .. .and then he turned to nude sravs ...by this time his dick went limp ... sravs held it...and stroked it slowly ...
Imran: do somethng hot na didi .. i want it to unload fully ...
Sravs pushed him on bed and went on top of him ...she had let her boobs crush on his chest and gave him a lipkiss and said .. "wanna fuck ur sravanthi didi ?" ...immediately his dick sprang and hit her thighs ... she laughed and said .."its so hot for me" ... imran could hardly say nething as he was in heaven with this teasing ... then she sat on his thighs ..and took the dick in her hand ..pulled the skin back and touched it to her pussy ... and said " u want this na " .."u want sravanthi didi's choot (cunt) na" ... imran went wild with this ...then sravs did one more thing to make him happy .. she touched his dick to her cheeks ...and gave a gentle kiss on his shaft although not on the knob ...
Imran: take it in please... please let me fuck u ..
Sravs blushed again and said ..:please ..no baby ..
Imran: Atleast take it in ur mouth ...
Sravs doesn't like giving blow job ..but she can't keep saying no to everything .. instead of giving up .. she thought of an alternative plan ..
Sravs: wait baby .. don't be in a hurry .. saying that she touched the dick to her boobs .. slowly she moved up to touch his dick to her navel, again her choot and her thighs ... sravs some how wanted to escape blow job and fuck .. she decided to make him hot with words ..
Sravs: baby ...u will fuck ur sravanthi didi .. but after my marriage .. i will let u fuck me many times ok ....this will do inside me then .... saying that she was stroking it hardd....
Imran couldn't take it anymore .. he was already in heaven ..
sravs understood from his face that he was about to cum .. she knows at the back of her mind that she wouldn't entertain him again for few months .. unless she gets some other trouble .. she doesn't want him to feel half satisfied .. not but not the least, some where at the back of her mind , she likes ppl to shag thinking about her .. she wants that "so many guys wanna fuck me every day" type of feeling.. so she did very kinky thing at the end ..

While stroking his dick, when he was about to explore .. she went near it and let the cum fall on her face she moved up with perfect timing to make it fall on her boobs as well and also on her navel .. the cum is every where on her upper body ...finally when the dick couldn't shoot any more .. the last bit of cum left on his dick .. sravs let it touch her pussy and moved the dick around her pussy to apply his cum every where around her pussy ...
Sravs: happy my dear?
Imran quickly pulled her and gave a deep passionate kiss to convey how happy he was...
Imran: love u didi ... be my gf na .. we can marry .. i want this every day
Sravs: (smiled) ..lets not think so much ...u r happy na .. lets end it here ... else u wouldn't leave my virginity today ...
Imran also managed to laugh .. in his mind he also thought that he achieved much more than he thought .. so he was fully satisfied ...
Imran: Can i click a photo of this cum coated queen ...
Sravs: No please.... with a firm voice ..
Imran: believe me .. I won't do anything .. just will shag daily thinking of u ...
Sravs: hmm .. ok .. but no face please ...
Imran clicked her pic without face.. sravs checked it .. and said okay ... she wiped the cum with his towel ..then she wore her clothes back and went back to her hostel ...

Sravs thought deeply and realied that she had an exponential growth this sem in sluttiness ... she let vikas, pandu and imran all three to fondle and lick and suck her boobs .. some one has seen her full nude .. some one has kissed her on pantie .. .she was no longer thinking about guilt .. but she was only thinking abt how to protect her virginity .. that way she can atleast feel she is better than vani ...but she has very little confidence about keeping it ....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Winter holidays acted like good speed brakers for sravanthi . Except for few sex chats with pandu, nothing much happened . Imran and Vikas did not message except for new year ..

After the college started, every one got busy with the new semsters, classes etc. sravanthi was quite busy till she got summer internship . All the 3rd year students in the group got their summer interships.. while they were waiting for the moment to relax and enjoy, it came in as vikas's birthday . Vikas's dad had been doing quite well in recent years and they became very rich in the two years.. So vikas threw a big party ..along with his other friends, even the gang was invited to a part on XYZ hotel, top floor .. entire floor was booked, lots of booze and excellent food was to be served. there was dance floor as well .

Every body knows about the XYZ hotel .. so every one got ready in part wear. dressed to kill were vani and sravanthi . Both are wearing single piece dresses . Vani's dress was more revealing, showing her cleavage while sravanthi's dress was perfectly complementing her skin tone . Pandu and Jayesh came along with them in the cab ..both the guys couldn't resist but ogle at the girls. Once reaching at the hotel, people got busy socializing, drinking and eating starters. Sravanthi and Vani drank one vodka peg each just for the formality sake . Vikas was looking stunning in his party wear with his muscular body .. people started dancing on the dance floor and sravanthi, a dance lover, joined the floor .. every one on the floor wanted to dance with her but few took the chance . Imran, who had seen her without a single cloth, was touching her more comfortably now ..he danced well holding her waist ..

Then came vikas..he danced with sravs for quite some time and complimented her in her ears saying " you are looking fucking hot today" which made sravs blush . The birthday boy spending so much time with her leaving his so many girl fans has satisfied her ego. Her boobs touched his chest quite some times and she started becoming a big horny as she also had some alcohol . After dancing for a while, she was tired and went and sat in a corner, leaving vikas for other girls ..

It was dark at the place where she got seated . Pandu came and sat beside her ..He started some conversation and slowly was moving his hands on her thighs. He whispered in her ears " I wanna lick them .. they are so soft" ..sravanthi didn't say much but wasn't responding positively to him ..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The party was over and people were getting back home .. Pandu was desperately waiting to sit in cab besides sravs and try his luck touching her thighs . The cab rates were very high and so they decided to wait a lil more, walk some distance and book as they thought uber quotes higher prices when location is near Hotels .. As they were walking, a Harley davidson stopped beside them .. it was vikas ..
Vikas: Hey guys ..
Every one: Wow ..u didn't tell us
Vikas: My dad gifted me this for birthday . .I just wanted to surprise u guys .. So where are you guys walking
Pandu: Cab rates were abnormally high .. so we r just killing some time ..
Vikas: ohh .. and they were talking for a while ..
Lil later a car (friend of vikas who was in party) stopped at them and even those guys went gaga about vikas's new bike .. it was a beast .. they were only two in car and said they can drop 3 ppl in the car .. Now the question came as to who will go with vikas ... Boys backed out as they thought it will be unfair not to give him a chance to go with girl on his new bike and that too on birthday ..
Both vani and sravanthi felt like going with vikas but didn't want to speak out ..
Finally vikas spoke: sravs di .. i think u can come with me . .u r the most chilled out person ..
Vani felt bad but she was happy with it as she can't make her new bf Jayesh jealous .. althought vani is getting fucked by vikas regularly, Jayesh has no idea about it she is an angel for him and so she wanted to maintain that reputation ... every one gave mischevous looks as sravs sat on the bike ..although vikas calls sravs as didi every one knows what kinda playboy he is, including sravs ..

Its still february so the midnight was cold .. particularly because of the minimal clothing that sravs is having. Vikas stopped in between to buy cigarettes ..then as they were getting close to the college, he stopped at a lonely place and excused himself to lit the cigar .. thats when sravs asked him " can u stop urself from smoking for a while" ..
Vikas: why didi .. i smoke very less.. now that its cold .. i feel like
Sravs: i mean .. i don't like cigarette smell
Vikas: ok .and he was going lil far .. she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards herself and gave him a tight kiss on his lips. Her earlier encounter with him and the fact that he was looking fabulous, made her go lil over board and she did what she felt like ..
Vikas threw the cigarette away saying " i won't smoke tonight" and he blushed .. sravs also blushed listening to that ..
She hugged him tightly as they resumed their journey .. vikas felt today is his day .. as they entered the college, he asked her .. "hostel or walk didi" ...sravs smilingly said " lets walk" ..
vikas parked the bike near the canteen and they started walking towards library ..

Vikas: thank u so much didi .. u r looking so hot and ur gift (kiss) was the best i got today
Sravs: come on ...u r saying after getting Harley ...
Vikas: its nothing infront of what u gave me ..
Sravs understood he is flirting and all he wants is her body .. but at the moment she couldn't control as he is very hot...
Sravs: ok da.. and she held him by his waist .. he also placed his hand on her waist and his grip was so tight that she felt very hot ..
They approached the same table on which he sucked her boobs some time back ... the same thing was running through her mind ..her nipples got hardened thinking about it and her body was slightly shivering, anticipating a similar action again ..

to their disappointment, just then a vehicle passed by and the lights had fallen on the same table ...so deep inside her mind, sravs was disappointed that nothing can happen now ... even if vikas insists, she can't say yes in such open place where there is danger of getting caught .. she is thinking where he might take her ...althought she wasn't thinking about full fuck, she does need some action .. but hostel is ruled out, library is ruled out ...her mind is racing thinking about where he will take her ..

she knows he is not a reliable guy .. she knows he is a playboy and he fucked her close friend vani multiple times .. and also many others .. but her body is not listening to her mind now .. it wants his hands on her boobs .. it wants him to occupy her ...suck her boobs ...

On the other hand vikas is very smart at this .. he knows he created enough soft and hot corner in her mind today .. he knows she wants his touch .. but if he does something hasty, she will get alert and will say no to everything .. so he is being very patient and he is not touching her boobs except for lil bit of brushing while walking ..

she is walking as directed by him and she felt lil disappointed as thats the way to her hostel .. her body is on fire .. she wants his touch .. the occassional touch on her boobs is making her crazy .. she can't ask him directly to suck her boobs . but she doesn't want to go to bed without doing nething.. she is turning very very horny by every passing minute .. as they were walking, they reached chemical department building .. regularly people go to roof top of the building as the building has stairs outside the building .. its also meeting spot for lovers ...but not at such unusual time of 1am .. sravs in her mind was wishing so hard that he should ask her to go to the roof .. but he didn't ... she couldn't stop herself .. and she asked
Sravs: shall we go to the roof top ..
Vikas: As you command ... and he blushed ... both know why they are going .. but the expectations were different ..

As soon as they reached the top, sravs couldn't control and she gave him a passionate kiss .. vikas is quite tall .. although sravs is also tall for a girl she is still 5 inches shorter to him .. so lil into the action, he pulled her up .. she also crossed her legs around his waist and climbed on to him .. both were kissing
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As soon as they reached the top, sravs couldn't control and she gave him a passionate kiss .. vikas is quite tall .. although sravs is also tall for a girl she is still 5 inches shorter to him .. so lil into the action, he pulled her up .. she also crossed her legs around his waist and climbed on to him .. both were kissing
------------------------------------------------------------------
soon the kissing went wilder with their tongues meeting and their saliva getting shared ... vikas is experienced guy so he knows where to touch, how to kiss and how to hold ..his tricks did sent sravanthi's body on fire . it isn't like she will now give a fake objection if he removes her dress rather she is waiting for it ...

She started shivering with anticipation as he undid her zip at the back of her one piece dress and slid the top sideways and lowered it to see her bra..he played with her cleavage kissing it, and licking it and pressed her boobs slowly on the bra itself .. the bra became too tight and as soon as he unclasped it, it came down due to force from her boobs to get freed...

Vikas started eating her boobs in standing position .. they were finding it difficult to do it all in standing position as they have been involved in the action for more than 10 minutes now .. while her boobs were getting great massage by him both were thinking of lying on the floor .. luckily they found a mat close by .. (so many lovers come there so some one might have planned well) ... without second thought the went on to the mat .. sravanthi was now below him ..during the her climbing up on him, her top went up and making her pantie completely visible and she is least bothered about it...she widened her legs and vikas's lower body is inbetween her legs while his upper body is on top of her.. he was kissing her and dry humping her for a while and then he would suck her nipples hard ...this continued for quite some time .. vikas made sure he doesn't dry hump her long so that she won't cum and her fire stays .. .

sravs has very strong determination not to lose her virginity .. but her body is on fire ..she wants some thing more than sucking of her boobs .. it was very weak moment for her .. if vikas forces even slightly ..she might allow him to fuck her .. but she is unable to ask for it .. her fear further increased as he slowly pulled her pantie down, exposing her wet pussy .. she got an electric shock like feeling when he gently touched her pussy ..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply