FINDING THE FLESH
Oh my god...aaaahhhh... Vicky he slowly I can't hold the pain any more my legs were been shivering on his shoulder while balls slap my buttocks very time he goes in and out over me, Oh god my pussy walls were been in fire due to his thick rod tore the holes my tits has been crushed hard under his hands, fuck he's pinching and pulls up my nipples biting my lips in pain and awesome pleasure both has been wonderful. Whole room has been surrounded my moan's which may be like a bitch. But his dick and stamina level was top classes ruined me like anything... 

Prayed myself sound should not be heard to neighbours, otherwise I will be dead. Vicky was comes closer to the climate I knew it, my nails has been on his back grab his flesh on it... This is my N number of time orgasm... Oh, Vicky! can't hold any more please end it soon... uff...uff finally his white lava runs inside my walls filled my womb mmm... Vicky relaxes laid down over me... Both our body was fully sweat in the 17* degree a/c cooling temperature. Vicky pulls out his dick Oh slut my pussy was leaking with his cums stills his dick was semi erect. We have a kiss together and moves down to his dick lick his rob which coated with mine his cum, cleans it. Whole bedspread was become messed up cums and sweats. Vicky gets up from the bed open the window curtains, bright sunrise was on Check my phone few message from my husband late night while I have been busy in the fuck. 

Hey Pooja nice night, catch in the office kiss my forehead crush my tits leaves the flat. Made a call to my hubby have a talk with him, moves to bathroom saw messy body with a lot of bite and dry cum on my skin. Stand like a whore after the action. Feels shame like to be this, but something was between Vicky magic which felt to do this and cheat my hubby and my family too. Turn on tape water start to fall on my body clean my body run my fingers in my pussy clean of his cum. Dry myself wear the inner and outfit without any forget had taken i-pills. Leave to the office.

Movement of flashback. 

Myself Pooja 28 Married one year back with Praveen. Its prefect arrange marriage of both families. I got the spark 1st time seeing Praveen, he was just a year elder than me. He both have some energetic feel while seeing of us. While the resigned my job from Mumbai, got married to him in few mouths. He was good at sex activities too, he taught some things make some perfection what he wants to be. Went Praveen has been transferred for the project to aboard. I really miss him badly, but in-laws says better be alone at home, why not you start your job back. Yes.!! Apply back in the same company but this time at Bangalore. I got placed in ongoing project team as they need a program designer.

That was the 1st time I meet him, my secret crush. He was 5.9 tall with style hair and trimmed beard with fit muscular body, Even forget myself that I have been married. Oh! God lucky fellow who was his girlfriend? Our team manager Venkat has introduced me to my team and about the project going. He tells with you need any help asked Vicky his fingers pointed out him my secret crush.  We're team of 8 members with 4 boys and 4 girls. 

Meera - Team head
Rahul - Team member
Suresh - Senior Member
Ashwin - Intern
Preethi - Team member (Rahul's wife)
Varsha - Ass. Team head
Vicky - Senior Member
Myself (Pooja) - New jointly. 

Within a week, I have been gelled with the team members. While Vicky used to help on the problem which face on the designing time, Slowly I used to get closer with him, used have chat and roaming around office together. Slowly without my knowledge or my sense used to share about missing of Praveen with him. While time itself I don't know I'm going to cheat over my hubby. Vicky used to care me a lot, but that time I never know the real side of him, enjoy his comfort zone with he made for me without knowing that going to be a tapper for me. Used to enjoy a time spend with him at weekends. But I don't one mistake with, I never share about Vicky to him. 

On the Christmas holidays we all have been gone to his farm house, expect Meera everyone has arrived at his farm house. We used to play, drink and swim... Having a fun over the night at his place.
[+] 2 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Oh wonderful bro nice narration please continue.
Like Reply
wow amazing start go ahead
Like Reply
great start
nice one
keep going
         Thank you
             Prince
అమృత శృంగార జీవితం
Like Reply
(08-09-2021, 08:04 PM)sakshisanthosh143 Wrote:
 . . . . . .  . . .  phone few message from my husband late night while I have been busy in the fuck. 

Nice... waiting to see how it all began and where it is going to go.

Is theme about Adultery's? Looks 1 more wifey in team......
Like Reply
Bro please update nice story
Like Reply
Rainbow 
Farm house 

On the Friday evening Suresh arrived with cases of the bear and some vodka, Hey Vicky got with buddy, both taken cases of bear from the boot of the car. Keep aside on the dinning area open the two bottle cheers each other, Suresh asked Vicky - Why the fuck you allowed her excuses to buddy? I thought we can have fun with her. Don't worry Suresh bro I have a plan that why allowed Meera excuses. Oh! shit... What that plan going to trap Varsha the bitch. If you show your dick, she will sleep with you forever. No bro, I knew that bitch will easily come to us without any issue. 

Then what your fucking plan, Vicky?

It's all about Pooja!!

Fuck off!! How it is possible dude. Whether you have done with her Vicky? 

No, bro, She was a bit different to trap on our side. She not like Meera easy, we can't get her. It's totally different process's bro.  

But the sad news is you may not get any action in the weekend. Fuck off dude. Cool bro, but I need you at any cost. It we both into action, you're going to record it secretly, if Pooja don't agree any point of time we can use it against her. Okay, Vicky, what if you fail in this plan. Hmm, Then bro, this is our bad weekend !! That's it. 

Pooja started her car with the excitement which she never knew today she is going to fall into the trap!!

While Rahul and Preethi arrived, Preethi has been pretty short and chubby, everyone loves her in the team. Vicky whispered one day we want to hurt her too bro, chubby bitch... Haha dude, we can get anyone. Really? Let check my lucky today with Pooja. Hahaha....

Pooja helps to set a barbecue aside the swimming pool, Rahul grab on case of Bear and arranging the seats. While Ashwin and Varsha comes with the marinade chicken for barbecue, while Suresh comments Chicken bring chicken... All of them laughs on that Ashwin looks anger on Suresh. What an Ass she got it.... Shut up bro, mind our words... Haha... Shut up your Asshole Ass…hwin. You knew your place, right? You're her fifth boyfriend. Right Ashwin? Yes, but we're truly loving each other. Haha! Then you accept to be her cuckold? Each a drink buddy. Suresh gone over to Preethi to help the fire to the coal. 

Vicky opens the gates for Pooja's car. Hey Vicky... Pooja comes out of the car hugged him, Vicky rub his hand over her hips walks together toward the pool. This was the 1st time Pooja comes to Vicky farm house. Hey Ashwin, what's up, looks dull? Pooja asked him. No, Pooja I'm alright, fine... Ashwin was upset with the bulling of Suresh, but it's true, he knew about Varsha very well and accept her all flaws. Varsha come with a beer chill Ashwin, I knew Suresh will talk on my back bad about me. Leave it stay cool and enjoy darling kiss him... Suresh was burning watching Varsha and Ashwin kisses, but he knew this weekend goes like this is... 

Vicky and Pooja walk about the farm house, Vicky showing and explore his farm house with Pooja, they both grab the hands together like a couple. Pooja nowadays never missing her husband present expects one place is sex. But soon she is going to lose that feels too... Pooja wears a semi single piece top cover till her knees, Vicky notice she doesn't wear her wedding chain, but her ring and toe rings are on. 

All gather around the pool, all have the dance for the love songs while Suresh alone handing the barbecue. But Suresh watching all the male partner hands doing, but he got surprise when saw Vicky hands has been inside her dress while grab her on the air dancing with Pooja. Vicky smiles looking at Suresh, he was happy least he is going enjoy a show of action and going to secretly catching it for the future use of it. 

Hey Vicky fuck bastard, she never says no to it. No bro... I think you become jealous seeing as like that, right? Fuck you have done already something right? Maybe, but I don't fuck her before. Motherfucker you knew she ready for action right? Sorry bro I can't tell that one clear right now anything may happen!!  Vicky you lied to me, No bro I don't lied you asked me before whether I fuck her, but answer is No!! But you play a something already, right? No, like that, I saw her in Semi-nude. Fuck bastard your hiding something with me. 

Hey guys sorry to disturbed you guys? Nothing he just come to grab the plates, okay Vicky hand over the plates to Suresh goes near to Pooja. She whispered something to him, both walks upsets to the room...  
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Like Reply
(10-09-2021, 11:07 AM)sakshisanthosh143 Wrote:
Farm house 
 . . . .  . . . . . . . .  . . . . . .  . . . .

No, bro, She was a bit different to trap on our side. She not like Meera easy, we can't get her. It's totally different process's bro.  
 . . . .  . . . . . . . .  . . . . . .  . . . .
ohh, how did they trap Meera? Interested to know that also..
Like Reply
Good going
Keep rocking
         Thank you
             Prince
అమృత శృంగార జీవితం
Like Reply
Please update bro
Like Reply
Pooja comes out from the restroom, Vicky hugs and kisses her cheeks hey Vicky No no not now, our colleagues were waiting outside may be found out messy about as Vicky stop it... Let's go !! Hey hold on a minute darling, are you ready for it to do it !! right? Haha! No Vicky. Pooja, I threw you got me a green signal for it. Not like that Vicky, Haha! You're lying to me, darling. I saw you not wear your wedding chain today. Hey, Vicky if I wear a modern outfit don't wear it!! But you're lying I saw you a lot of times before too, you wear it even in a modern outfit to Pooja. I knew very well it's a green signal you have given to me. Pooja couldn't control her smile she has broken it, Vicky hand on her tights has gone above it touches her panties was a sexy lacy one. Vicky what you're doing Pooja try to push his hands Vicky touch the elastic with his fingers push a bit down while roll down her panties.

Vicky's fingers feel her clean waxed pussy area, got excited push down with a force, her Panties falls on her in between. Fuck you, Vicky, Pooja whispered. Vicky wants to touch her pussy rise his hands one more time, Pooja knew it's going out of the limit if she does not stop him now otherwise it will end up with sex now. Pooja break her silence accept it, Yes Vicky I was ready for it, but not now stop it, please... Vicky doesn't want to make it in rush. Pooja tries to pull her panties, Vicky keeps his leg on it push Pooja to leave it. You asshole give me my panties I have to wear them. Roll her panty keep it in his pocket push grab her comes down to the kitchen. While Preethi fulls up the water bottle, all set for to have the dinner on the pool. 

Suresh took chicken pieces out from the barbecue place them on the tray. While Vicky comes around took his plate and some chicken with beer sat next to the Suresh, placed Pooja panties on his plate. Suresh can't hold his happiness quickly grab it placed it in his shorts pocket. Hey, bro you having have fun today!! Yes bro after dinner, please set our secret cam on my room. Yes Vicky I will do it. Suresh closely watching Pooja and Vicky he never miss the possibility of tease her with his hands on her ass butt. Pooja feels embracing while Vicky doing like this, but at the same time, she feels something new about it. Suresh watch Ashwin and Varsha they ever been in a kiss while her hands was been inside Ashwin pants lucky bastard. Vicky gave up a signal to set up a cam in his room to record the movement with Pooja. She was getting a bit anxious about the night to have with Vicky. She was a bit scared of it!!!

While at 11 pm all goes to their room Suresh and Vicky meets up hey bro what's up!! Yes done it. Checked it out past the iPad. Yes, perfect bro nice work. Vicky goes to the room with Pooja her feet feels the cold of the room while ac was running at 17 degrees. Hey, darling, Vicky hold her hair push aside to kiss her cheeks licks her earlobe suck her lower side neck both of them looking at the mirror Pooja closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure given Vicky. This was been 1st time Pooja was enjoying the touches of a man other than her hubby. Vicky was a been pro, on how to seduce girls and women easy. Hey, darling doesn't close your eyes just look at you in the mirror. Pooja saw herself with Vicky her dress was dropdown on a second of it. Pooja stands with just her bra with shyness quickly hold her hands in front of her pussy area try to hide it. Vicky's finger runs on her back undo her hook of it strip her bra from her. Pooja closed her in shame run around hugs Vicky saw her sexy back with a nice solid ass bum. He just made a small slap on her bum aaaahhh... Aaaahhhh... Her tits crush on him his hand's touch between her ass crack.  

Vicky held up her head place his lips on her, suck and lick her sexy lips tastes her pineapple lip balm, his tongue rubs on her teeth touches her tongue both of them have a tongue wrestling. While Pooja tongue was busy with Vicky, she feels his hand on the buttock crack holding his bum and another hand rub on her midriff area. Both of them goes to the bed laid her down break the kiss. Pooja has the longest liplock ever. Within a second to react pooja wrist has been locked with a handcuff which locked behind the cot. She got panicked Vicky what the fuck are you doing? Cooldown dear!! Locks her other hand too Pooja tries to release her hand but her efforts are waste of time. 

Vicky sat on her unbutton his shirt removes his shorts took his bubby. Pooja stocked seeing his dick it's was almost 11inch and 3.5 inches thick. While compares with Praveen it's going to be smaller he has 1 inch thick and 5 inches tall. Pooja remembers her college life while one of her friends shows her how the African dick is, like that Vicky had a huge one. Pooja was excited too but at the same time scared of how it will go in her hole?
[+] 1 user Likes sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Very nice continue bro
Like Reply
Pooja looking at Vicky he walks with a blow of ice cubes in it. No no Vicky don't do this to me, please he smiled looking at her, he took out one ice cube drop on her navel it's so chill try to my body fall from it. He touches hold it rub the ice around the navel button push the ice on my deep navel. It passes electric nerves waves in me. Oh my God ice was felting on my navel. He took out the other in his hands rub on my legs to thighs he looks at me smiling towards me moves the ice cube on the top of my pussy area. Ice drop was running between my clit lips. I never feel the pleasures like this in my life. He doing magic moves around me my body was not at all in my control. Vicky just controls my pleasure and feels of it. He took one ice cube in his mouth widen my legs he got full viability of my pussy he moves his head closer to it. He placed his lips on my lips coolness coming from ice was been a tremendous feeling add to it. His tongues roll on my lips with ice that was been awesome! The pleasure I have ever in my life I can't hold it try to release my hands from handcuffs oh my God was been in tears of pleasure his tongue doing great magic which Praveen never does to me. Vicky was playing in it now his fingers go in my holes touching my soft muscular walls with his tongue lick on it I can't control any more of it aaaahhhh... Aaaaahhhh...mmmm... Vicky, please he took another ice cube to place it on it ice touch my most sensitive place of G-Spot. 

My legs was been started to shivering his tongue and fingers with ice going deeper in I couldn't control any moan started moaning loud rap my legs on his shoulder holding them tightly I had my orgasm on Vicky's face but stills he was licking my pussy and fingering me. This was been awesome! The pleasure I had in my whole lifetime. Vicky finally ends up my body started to sweat at 17 degrees, ac temperature. I beg Vicky to release my hands off from it. He took another ice in his mouth comes to me started to lick up his face with the ice he pulls of my mouth for a kiss; now ice felt within a minute. He took his monster slaps on my face he push his tip on my lips rubs it on mine. Darling your going to be a slave for it forever. He grabs my hair pushes his dick in me, oh God I have never taken my husband dick for a blowjob I just give him a handjob only. Now Vicky is 4 inches in my mouth my tongue was a roll on it. He moves down slaps hard on both tits that make him moaning in pain. He pinches and twists my nipple hard was in tears please stop it Vicky paining like hell. His nails pinching my nipples aaaahhhh... Aaaahhhh... 

I have some questions for you darling? If you answer it right I give a kiss on urs tits otherwise I will pinch it off like this!! Twisted her nipples aaaahhhh aaaahhhh she was been in tear her eyes become red. Okay, let's start dear. 

1- whether me or your hubby dick which one is bigger? Pooja come on she closed her in humiliation whispered your Vicky. Hmm nice, he took her left tits and nipple suck and bite it. 

2- Pooja when you lost your virginity? It's on my wedding night. He pinched her nipple whispered luckily bastard scold her hubby. 

Vicky started to explore the deep questions between husband and wife planned in their life, he got the answer for his question, at the same time Pooja enjoys it and feels the pain too. Vicky got an answer to his questions. Suresh holds the tablet watching the action in the room jerking off his dick with Pooja panties. Pooja fell in trapped made by Vicky. Vicky teasing pooja pussy more and more with his dick, fingers and tongue she can't control anymore started to begging to fuck her. Vicky wants her to beg more of it to fuck her. Pooja wants something in her hole to satisfy now as her mind was controlled by her lust feels. 

She had her second orgasm without a fuck she was begging like a roadside whore to fuck her holes. Vicky knew he has the skill to turn any girl to become his whore. Pooja forget all about her hubby Praveen and her married life she was been ready to become a Vicky slave as right now she needs his dick in her holes. Vicky asking Pooja to be his whore forever she was answering it in loud voice yes Vicky will be a slave for you forever and obey the master of your words now, please fuck me turn me into your slave master please I need it in. What do you need it dear? Oh God, I need you to dick in me fuck my holes with it. That's perfect she never knew that he made for recording to use it against her in future. Vicky made her fall on his trap, with a smiling face Vicky push his dick tip in her now. Pooja was closed her feeling the movement of his dick entering her hole which going to open for another man other than her husband Praveen. 

Anyway, pooja lost hymen to Praveen still for him it's was a virgin hole, his huge dick enlarging her muscle wall she was in tears can't hold the pain she was begging him to stop. It was been very difficult to handle the pain, the Vicky monster head only just entered her. Vicky hold for a minute pooja restoring her energy Vicky started the push on her 4 inches gone on her, now Pooja going to explore her untouchable part of it. Started to push deeper into her, muscles widening due to his dick, Pooja begging him to stop as she can't hold pain anymore but Vicky don't listen to her words keep on pushing his dick. Mother fucker you're going to kill me please stop it I can't hold any more pain enough stop it, Vicky. He stops once his whole dick in her make her relax too. Pooja restore her pain started to relax Vicky pull out half of it and push in hard on her she can't hold the pleasure and the pain now started to moaning louder whole room turns in the sound moaning he released her hand free now turn her to doggy position hold her hips fucking her hard slapping her ass butt hard she shouted in pain and pleasure her tears was run off her face every his ball slapped her butt. Pooja felt his dick like an iron rob in her she felt her womb hitting every time. She was lost her 5th orgasm in a single fucking session in her life now Vicky became harder fucking her like a street dog. Holding her hair for the grip fucking her pussy now pooja was been closer to her 6th orgasm she doesn't have any stamina make it more Vicky was closer to his climax hit her ass butt which turns red and crushes her boobs and pinching her nipple in between for his lust pooja legs became dead she lost her orgasm Vicky fired his while lava in her she never feel like this before her womb was feeling his cums running inside her both of laid down on the bed with full sweat bodies still his dick in her. Vicky took his dick her pussy was leaking with cum run on her thighs but she breathing heavy closed her eyes in pleasure Vicky turn off the led lights. 

Suresh saw the action got over. Turn off the cam, keep aside the tablet. Luckily bastard blessed with handsome, huge dick and money, he effortlessly fuck the girls he wants. Lucky fellow closed his eyes. Vicky hold Pooja closer kissed her cheeks says I love you, dear. Pooja says I never had a fuck like Vicky I loved it. Hey darling you like to be my slave!! Yeah darling I will do anything for you. His hand was busy playing with her tits sleep together. 
[+] 1 user Likes sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Wonderful nice bro
Like Reply
fantastic update
keep rocking
         Thank you
             Prince
అమృత శృంగార జీవితం
Like Reply
Please update bro
Like Reply