Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why People want to marry young girls rather than close to their age girls?
In my family, we got a proposal from a doc, for my cousin. But the problem is she is still in 12th.
I mean that guy is well educated, his family must be educated, then why they are looking for so young girls for marriage.

I thought these things happens only in very rural areas and with literally uneducated persons.

keep your free opinion.

thanks.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
For the same reason women want to marry financially well off successful men, preferably with a lot of money or a career that grants him power or authority of some kind in society. Women want safety, comfort,  security and other privileges that grant them and their future offsprings a healthy and comfortable living. 

Men want the same thing but from a different perspective. Its scientifically proven for women to lose their ability to conceive after their thirties to certain degree. Mid thirties is when they really to start to hit the wall  and the biological clock starts ticking for them. No successful man would want to marry a woman for whom having and raising a baby could be a risk factor. If the women want a succesful husband,  the men want young beautiful wives that are healthy enough to bear children and have biologically time enough to have more so. Also beauty comes to play as well cuz beautiful moms with good genes pass over those genes to their offsprings who then get born with good looks. Which helps boost their chances of mating and healthy breeding and carrying on the lineage etc.

So in short, for biological reasons and nothing else.
[+] 2 users Like Lactator's post
Like Reply
(04-09-2021, 01:42 AM)Lactator Wrote: For the same reason women want to marry financially well off successful men, preferably with a lot of money or a career that grants him power or authority of some kind in society. Women want safety, comfort,  security and other privileges that grant them and their future offsprings a healthy and comfortable living. 

Men want the same thing but from a different perspective. Its scientifically proven for women to lose their ability to conceive after their thirties to certain degree. Mid thirties is when they really to start to hit the wall  and the biological clock starts ticking for them. No successful man would want to marry a woman for whom having and raising a baby could be a risk factor. If the women want a succesful husband,  the men want young beautiful wives that are healthy enough to bear children and have biologically time enough to have more so. Also beauty comes to play as well cuz beautiful moms with good genes pass over those genes to their offsprings who then get born with good looks. Which helps boost their chances of mating and healthy breeding and carrying on the lineage etc.

I totally agree with you. But don't you think 17-18 yr is very early to ask for marriage?
Like Reply
(04-09-2021, 09:15 AM)Anonymous001 Wrote: I totally agree with you. But don't you think 17-18 yr is very early to ask for marriage?

I don't care either way. I personally aint getting married in my life. As for this case or others, it depends on the parties involved. The girl can simply not get married, her parents can simply not get her married this young. It's very disingenuous to think only the men wanting to get married or looking for young marriage prospects are to blame.
Like Reply
The dr is very narrow minded and dominated person, he needs a honest women and never loved or fucked anyone. Dr wants loyal girl. If girl likes only settled life she can marry but she will not be independent almost a domestic slave. In digital world no women at 18 will do that. Women should know how to stand on her legs before wedding that gives big confidence to her

Anonymous001In my family, we got a proposal from a doc, for my cousin. But the problem is she is still in 12th.
I mean that guy is well educated, his family must be educated, then why they are looking for so young girls for marriage.

I thought these things happens only in very rural areas and with literally uneducated persons.

keep your free opinion.

thanks.
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

Like Reply
plain and simple younger = sexier
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
(08-09-2021, 06:33 PM)supersix9876 Wrote: The dr is very narrow minded and dominated person, he needs a honest women and never loved or fucked anyone. Dr wants loyal girl. If girl likes only settled life she can marry but she will not be independent almost a domestic slave. In digital world no women at 18 will do that. Women should know how to stand on her legs before wedding that gives big confidence to her

Anonymous001In my family, we got a proposal from a doc, for my cousin. But the problem is she is still in 12th.

keep your free opinion.

thanks.

Definitely she can't stay independent. i totally told her that. You are right. They want a girl with developing emotional maturity so that they can mold it with their family.
Like Reply
(08-09-2021, 10:16 AM)Brave and Bold Wrote: Yeah is a bit early, but all depends on two families and that guy who want to marry her. People often want to fuck young girls, if he is getting an opportunity to get a permanent girl to fuck and see how she grows then it's his choice. Also Choice of that pretty girl.

Definitely this man needs an inexperienced girl.
Like Reply
(08-09-2021, 11:42 PM)magu Wrote: plain and simple younger = sexier

Is it? May be younger means 22-23 can be the case. But 18 or below!!
Like Reply
It's still a taboo thing in India.
Like Reply
(03-09-2021, 05:42 PM)Anonymous001 Wrote: In my family, we got a proposal from a doc, for my cousin. But the problem is she is still in 12th.

keep your free opinion.

thanks.

No offence to your cousin, but the idea is to keep the girl's sexual sanctity intact. Many men are obsessed about having a virgin wife. For them the thought of their wife's sacred hole getting penetrated by other man's cock can be blasphemous. 

On the other extreme we have cuck community. Members of this community will go after all the non-virgins. In fact, for them the sluttier the better.
Like Reply
(17-09-2021, 12:52 AM)indian_couples Wrote: No offence to your cousin, but the idea is to keep the girl's sexual sanctity intact. Many men are obsessed about having a virgin wife. For them the thought of their wife's sacred hole getting penetrated by other man's cock can be blasphemous. 

On the other extreme we have cuck community. Members of this community will go after all the non-virgins. In fact, for them the sluttier the better.

Yes i get that, but this much soon?
Like Reply
I love to marry 10 to 15 year older girl then me if possible,

I love 35 year around girl
Like Reply
Here is the tips which age group you should marry.
Consider your age is between 25 - 30 And you are well settled and good wealth then you should marry young girl as much as young. But If your age is 20 - 25 or 28. and not well settled and low income then you should go with Mature girl which may be more than 5 years older than you.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
(04-09-2021, 01:42 AM)Lactator Wrote: For the same reason women want to marry financially well off successful men, preferably with a lot of money or a career that grants him power or authority of some kind in society. Women want safety, comfort,  security and other privileges that grant them and their future offsprings a healthy and comfortable living. 

doctor needs a sealed pack cunt n ass i think, and your cousin might be the one.
Like Reply
(12-10-2021, 11:29 PM)kink2k18 Wrote: doctor needs a sealed pack cunt n ass i think, and your cousin might be the one.

Yes she is, sucha horny doctor
Like Reply
Because of tight vagina
Like Reply