Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satin Nighty Me Sex
Hello All

I am a big satin lover and I love satin dresses specially satin nighties . Wo Jo long silky nighties 2 pc 3 pc 4pc etc motion hai na waise wali .. mujhe waise satin nighty Biwi/saali/gf ko pehna kar chudai karne bada maza Ata hai. Kab bhi meri mask wo nighty pehen Kar ATI hai ..dekh Kar hi khada ho Jata hai.. aur chudail se pehle pahle us silky nighty se main apna kind ragadwata hun uske Baad nighty utha Karnataka chudai.

Guys.. please share your experiences with satin nighties.kin kin Ko satin nighties pasand hain sex k liye.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My wife in satin nighty.
Whenever I saw she bend in position, I used rub my cock over her ass. It feels awesome also to grab boobs without bra over satin I love too much.
Like Reply
[Image: 5c59a72e7f6e3.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Chudairaja's post
Like Reply
(05-02-2019, 05:34 PM)Chudairaja Wrote: My wife in satin nighty.
Whenever I saw she bend in position, I used rub my cock over her ass. It feels awesome also to grab boobs without bra over satin I love too much.
Wow... We are so like minded. I just can't resist jab bhi main use bend position me dekhta hum... I take out my erect cock and rub against her bum coverd with satin nighty.. and sometimes do a quickie also.  Lift her nighty and ram my cock in her pussy and play with her boobs over silky nighty
Like Reply
Had a hot sex tonight. My wife was in silky long two piece nighty..I was so aroused seeing her in nighty I got naked in no time & jumped on her.. Bent her like a bitch and rammed my lund in her pussy.
Like Reply
Gonna order satin night pants and tops for my wife
----
:D
Like Reply
Well this can be a little strange.
I have a very high fantasy on women who wear saree, blouse.so much so that I get instant boner on seeing belly or side blouse of any lady around.
I like to fuck or have sex with a lady wearing sexy satin/silk deep blouse and saree wearing sexy noisy Bangles.
Now problem is my wife has no interest in wearing saree, blouse,bangles or getting ready like a married woman.she likes casual payjamas.
This thing turns me totally off and we di not hav sex frequently.
We have rarely.
Suggestions??
Any one in similar situation
[+] 1 user Likes coolchats's post
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 03:28 PM)coolchats Wrote: Well this can be a little strange.
I have a very high fantasy on women who wear saree, blouse.so much so that I get instant boner on seeing belly or side blouse of any lady around.
I like to fuck or have sex with a lady wearing sexy satin/silk deep blouse and saree wearing sexy noisy Bangles.
Now problem is my wife has no interest in wearing saree, blouse,bangles or getting ready like a married woman.she likes casual payjamas.
This thing turns me totally off and we di not hav sex frequently.
We have rarely.
Suggestions??
Any one in similar situation

I think tum satin pyjama se start Kar sakte ho if she likes pyajmas. There are are various satin night suits with robe. Once gets the the hang of satin clothing..and I'll also get turned in with satin.tgen u can shift to long nighties and then eventually sarees.  Tell us love silky feel of these clothes. Also tell her you like how it's easy to have sex in nighties since it's open from below and you can talk about the same benefit of saree . So go slowly. Satin can make anyone go hot in seconds.
[+] 1 user Likes satinsilk's post
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 07:19 PM)satinsilk Wrote: I think tum satin pyjama se start Kar sakte ho if she likes pyajmas. There are are various satin night suits with robe. Once gets the the hang of satin clothing..and I'll also get turned in with satin.tgen u can shift to long nighties and then eventually sarees.  Tell us love silky feel of these clothes. Also tell her you like how it's easy to have sex in nighties since it's open from below and you can talk about the same benefit of saree . So go slowly. Satin can make anyone go hot in seconds.
Its true satin can get us mad, but she likes to wear what she likes not what I like.
The situation is when she is not around I rub my dick in her silk/satin sarees.
Its a huge turn in and pleasurable.
Like Reply
(07-02-2019, 12:53 PM)coolchats Wrote: Its true satin can get us mad, but she likes to wear what she likes not what I like.
The situation is when she is not around I rub my dick in her silk/satin sarees.
Its a huge turn in and pleasurable.

Ummm. I can understand .just give it in a way that doens't look like you are asking her to wear bit like it's just another pyjama. Once she gets the hand of silky satin dress. She will start liking it.

As far as running dick in her satin saree goes your are just like me. I also do the se thing. I use her silky nighties and saree all over my naked body and run my dick other hit. Sometimes even cum in them . At time I wear her satin nightgowns and sleep the whole night. But the good thing is is he know about it and finds it sexy that I lust over her clothes . Sometime when she is not home we do a video call with me playing with her dresses and she fingering her pussy.

After so long I found someone is like me
Like Reply
Come on satin lovers share your experiences in satin dresses and nighties
Like Reply
(08-02-2019, 05:58 PM)satinsilk Wrote: Come on satin lovers share your experiences in satin dresses and nighties

Bhai tumhari aur meri fantasy same hai ek baar mera thread chk karoo my thread name is fuck my wife jyoti in satin saree or satin nighty infront of me 
And even we chat on hangout my hangout id is mentioned in my profile
Like Reply
(09-02-2019, 08:35 PM)Fuck my wife jyoti Wrote: Bhai tumhari aur meri fantasy same hai ek baar mera thread chk karoo my thread name is fuck my wife jyoti in satin saree or satin nighty infront of me 
And even we chat on hangout my hangout id is mentioned in my profile

Yes I know you.. from xossip days. I am satinpeince. Remember satin nighty ka maza thread. Show more of Kyoto bhabhis pics in nighty. Unhe nighty me dekh Karen bahaut Muth mara hai...unki pichhe se chudai karna hai nighty me
Like Reply
Guys...please share pics of your fantasy in satin nighty
Like Reply
(07-02-2019, 05:57 PM)satinsilk Wrote: Ummm. I can understand .just give it in a way that doens't look like you are asking her to wear bit like it's just another pyjama. Once she gets the hand of silky satin dress. She will start liking it.

As far as running dick in her satin saree goes your are just like me. I also do the se thing. I use her silky nighties and saree all over my naked body and run my dick other hit. Sometimes even cum in them . At time I wear her satin nightgowns and sleep the whole night. But the good thing is is he know about it and finds it sexy that I lust over her clothes . Sometime when she is not home we do a video call with me playing with her dresses and she fingering her pussy.

After so long I found someone is like me

Yea it satin blouses and saree clad women makes me instant horny
Like Reply
Had a nice sexy shagging session in a silky nighty of my sali. No one was at home. My hotty wife was out with her sexy sis(my saali) .so BB took that chance and use a silky nighty of my saali to shag thinking about her boobs and cunt.feels sooo hot.. it was a two piece nighty .got naked and wore one part and put the other part all over my body and Cummer my credit in her nighty. Have left it in the.bathroom from her too se..

Let's see what's her reaction
Like Reply
(14-02-2019, 12:39 PM)satinsilk Wrote: Had a nice sexy shagging session in a silky nighty of my sali. No one was at home. My hotty wife was out with her sexy sis(my saali) .so BB took that chance and use a silky nighty of my saali to shag thinking about her boobs and cunt.feels sooo hot.. it was a two piece nighty .got naked and wore one part and put the other part all over my body and Cummer my credit in her nighty. Have left it in the.bathroom from her too se..

Let's see what's her reaction
Bro just post that nighty pics here with your cum
Like Reply
For satin and silj fantasy fucking chat pm ur kik id
Like Reply
For satin and silk fantasy fucking chat pm ur kik id
Like Reply
(02-03-2019, 09:19 AM)coolchats Wrote: For satin and silk fantasy fucking chat pm ur kik id

[img][Image: 5c949e6eafaef.jpg] [/img]
Like Reply