Fantasy CFNM at Home
This is a purely fictional story. This story will contain mostly CFNM and little to no sex. Will try to develop the story whenever I get time.

This story is told by 3rd person's view.

Father - Kumar 52 years
Mother - Saranya 48 years
Son - Karthik 25 years
Karthik's brother - Aswin 20 years
Daughter - Deepika 18 years
Ashok's wife - Gopika 23 years
Gopika's mother - Radhika 48 years
Gopika's sister - Priya 19 years

Karthik and Gopika were newly married couples. Their sex life is going very good exploring new things daily. Karthik having his own business which was run by his father before. Karthik has a younger brother Aswin and sister Deepika both studying in college.
Karthik and Aswin have a good build body doing exercise daily.
Gopika loves his husband very much for his love and affection. Life was going good. Her mother-in-law (mil) was very close to her. They are too close that even talk about their sex lives. She was like a friend to her. Her father-in-law (fil) is also very funny and friendly to her. 
Karthik's father Kumar now taking rest at the house helping his wife Saranya who is a homemaker.

Karthik and Gopika went to her mother's home to celebrate thala dewali. It was a nearby town only takes half an hour travel.
They both reached home at night. Gopika has a sister named Priya. She was studying in first-year college.
Gopika's mother Radhika and her sister priya welcomes them. Gopika's father was no more. Radhika was a nurse working in government hospital. Gopika's father left with huge porperties which yeild rent upto a lakh per month. So there is no issue for money. Yet Radhika continues as a nurse.

They all had dinner and went to sleep. Next day is diwali.
Karthik will always wear shorts at night. But they forget to bring. So her mother gave his husbands old lungi to him. Karthik never wear lungi, but he adjusted and went to sleep. He never wear underwear at night as his father raised like that. So he just wear the lungi and slept. It was morning 5'o clock, Karthik was lying belly down and his lungi was loosend and his ass was exposed. Radhika came to their room and put the light to wake her daughter. She saw his son in law (sil) with his ass exposed. Gopika woke and see his ass and corrected his lungi and went to freshen up. Radhika told her daughter that his bum was super good. Gopika replied 'mom why you are talking like this to me in morning'. Radhika laughed and told Gopika you fresh up and wake your husband, we need to make oil bath to him. Radhika also went and woke up her daughter to get ready. Gopika fresh up and came to her room and asked her husband to get ready for oil bath.

He woke up and adjusted his lungi and went to brush. Bathroom and toilet were at the backyard with a well. After fresh up he told her wife that he is ready. Priya went to bath.
Their home old having center cubicle were open terace and all four sides rooms. 
[Image: 600104719077623102]

Gopika made him stand at the center of the house.
Gopika asked her mother to come for bath him. 
Karthik asked why you calling your mother. Gopika replied she only needs how to do oil bath as she never done that to others before. He taught she will tell her and go away. Radhika came with a oil cup and given to Gopika. She asked to remove his husbands lungi. Gopika went to remove his lungi, suddenly he stopped her and told he wears nothing inside. Radhika laughed and given him a thin white loin cloth to cover his manhood. He got it and went inside to change and came with lungi.

Now remove the lungi and sit on the stool, told Gopika to Karthik. He hesitantly removed the lungi and gave to her. The loin cloth was barely covering his huge penis and balls and has only a thin line was at the back which run inside his butt. It was like almost nude from back. Radhika was suprises to see his sil with such a well build body and having a huge pack down. Gopika asked her mother, mom don't you have a little big cloth to cover his modesty. Radhika told it was the custom in their family. Karthik was like standing half naked before his mil and wife as no other choice. 
Priya came inside from backyard after bathing and saw his mama from behind and shocked. She taught he was standing nude. She came near to have a relif to see his loin cloth. She never seen a man like this before with a very little cloth. She saw his huge sack at front and sighed. 

Karthik was seeing priya and try to cover his manhood. Gopika saw his shyness and told him that we are your family only so don't worry darling to make him comfortable.
Radhika asked Priya to make coffee for all, priya went to kitchen. Karthik was sitting at middle of the house. Radhika poured oil on his head and asked Gopika to massage his head. Gopika did as said. Radhika then poured oil on his shoulders, Gopika rubbed all over his upper body. Oil almost drenched the thin loin cloth that maked almost transparent. His MIL asked him to stand so that Gopika can oil his lower area.

He standup and can see his package clearly. Gopika saw his penis and low hung balls clearly as there no cloth. She looked at his mother, her mother told I am seeing daily so many people. He is like my son only so don't worry. Karthik was standing with covering his penis in hands. Gopika confronted his husband that darling remove your hand you will used to this soon as we are family only. He hesitantly removed his hands. His penis head lines hairs all were clearly visible. He is literaly nude at the center of the house. Rahdika poured oil on this thigs and legs and Gopika started appling all over his legs.

Priya came with coffee. Radhika kept gave the oil to Priya and went to take coffee. Priya again shocked to see his mama's pity positon. She was checking out his penis and balls. Gopika told she finished. Radhika then told to remove his loin cloth and apply oil there too. Karthik was shocked. Gopika asked her is it necessary. Radhika told yes, you are newly married couple taking complete oil bath will improve his health and then only you will get healthy baby. Priya never expected this. 
Gopika told Karthik, darling now itself we can see your penis and balls clearly why we need to have this cloth, can I take off so that I can apply oil there.

He also feels that nothing down there so he accepted. Then Gopika untied the knot of loin cloth and removed it and thrown away.
Karthik was standing completly nude before his mother in law, his wife and her daughter. He had semi hard on. Priya was gasping at seeing him totally nude. This was the first time she was seeing a fully grown penis live.

Karthik has a hude penis and balls which hung like horse. His butt was also well toned hard. Rahdika too enjoying the show.
Gopika then started applying oil to his penis and balls. She just pulled his foresking and applied throughly, heyhe become almost hard. His penis was standing 90 degree.
Gopika looked and saw his face and told him, don't worry baby I will take care of your willy. She then asked him to bend down. She asked Priya to pour oil at his butt crack. Priya was seeing him from back. His huge ball was sagging low and dangling. Gopika applide allover his ass crack and pulled his balls and played with it. She told her mom that she finished oiling.

Rahika asked his SIL to sit like this for half and hour. It was almost 7am. Suddenly neibhour aunty came with her daughter to give sweets to them. They saw Karthik sitting nude at the center of the house. The neibhour girl was seein his huge penis. Neibhour aunty asked is this your SIL? he is vey well built and handsome.
And added that his husband and son are taking oil bath like this only in their home now and they went. Karthik taught male nudity was normal and casual in this town.

Radhika asked Gopika to bath karthik. They went to backyard. Gopika called Priya to help her out. They made him stand at open that oil will make bathroom slippery so we will bath him hereitself. Priya poured water and Gopika washed him. 

Inside Karthik's phone was ringing. Radhika invited Karthik's home for Diwali. His father is on the phone. Radhika told his father Kumar that his son is bathing you come soon so we have breakfast. Actually all four were on the way to Karthik's wifes home.

At backyard they finished bathing him and came inside. Karthik's family reached home. They were all sitting at hall near to that center area. Karthil enterd from backyard totally nude with his wife and her sister. Karthik's family was shocked to see him like this. His sister Deepika was laughing out louder. Brother you look cute like this. Karthik was totally embarassed. Radhika explained that in her family all men will be taken care totally by the women so don't worry. 

Karhtik's mother never seen him nude after 9 years. But she is seeing him at age of 25 butt naked along with her daughter. But she like the concept, taught it will make men more secure about their body. Deepika was seeing his huge penis and balls and asked her brother Aswin - bro how will be yours? Aswin didn't speak anything.

Then karthik went and dressed and joined for breakfast. Diwali went well. Evening Karthik's family startd to leave to their home town. Saranya asked Radhika about the oil bathing details so that she can do it to his son and husband. Radhika told every saturday or sunday men should take oil bath like this and she told how to do.
Then they left. Karthik and Gopika will go after two days.

will continue...
[+] 1 user Likes rigi323's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
All had dinner at Gopika's home. Gopika and Karthik went to sleep. Karthik asked for lungi. Gopika told, darling everybody have seen you in your birthday suit, so don't worry sleep naked. My mother and sister won't mind. Actually Karthik too likes the situation were he was nude and all others were clothed. He said ok and removed his dress and become nude and went to bed. Gopika and Karthik had a great sex that night. Karthik thinking about the incident at morning makes him more horney. Gopika told him you were different today during sex and like that, it was most satisfing today. And they both slept. Gopika wore nighty and Karthik was nude.

Next morning it was 8am, Karthik woke up and Gopika was not there. He called her to ask for lungi so that he can go for bathing. Suddenly Priya came and opened the door and saw him nude. She told akka was bathing, if you need anything I will help mama and laughed. He didn't cover his penis, he become enjoying and asked for lungi. Priya told mama we have seen you everything so why you need to were dress. You be like this at home and be comfortable. Radhika came and said yes what Priya is telling is correct mapla. Whenever you come to our house you should be nude, its good for you. Your penis should get good light. She told and left.

Gopika came after bathing and seeing Karthik was nude at backyart brushing his teeth near the well. She liked his confidance of his nudity and  went inside. Karthik gets used to nudity and he liked that. Two days went and everyone at home forget about he is nude roaming with his dangling cock around the house. It becomes the new norm at Gopika's house. At evening Karthika and Gopika left Radhika's home and went to their home.

Gopika and Karthik had dinner and went to their room. Karthik told her wife that he liked to be nude, that he enjoyed there at your home. Gopika told you can nude inside our room as what will your mother and father say. Gopika locked the room and Karthik slept nude that day.

Next morning Gopika told her MIL Saranya, what had happened at her home. She told everything about his son's nudity at home all day. Saranya was shocked to here this. But she too liked the idea of boys nude at home as its good for their health. Gopika replid, yes atthai it will be good for them but how will you convince your son and husband. Saranya told wait for saturday I had a plan.

Saturday came, Saranya told her husband and her sons that every Saturday you need to take oil bath as it was good for your health, Radhika told as she was nurse.
Kumar told yes its good and have no problem. He doesn't know what going to happen. Aswin also told okay.

Saranya told I will bath my husband. Gopika will oil bath Karthik and for my younger son Deepika will oil bath. Aswin go angry and told his mom, no I won't allow Deepika to bath me. Saranya scholded Aswin that he is your sister and one day she is going to be a mother, she will take care of you well, so do as I say. He nooded.

Karthik was in joy know what going to happen. Saranya told them to wear the loin cloth and come and sit on the stools which were on the balcony first floor of their house. All three went and changes to loin cloth which were barely covering theri penis and balls. ALl three butts were fully visible.

Kumar told these cloth were very small give us some big cloth. Saranya told we cannot use this cloth again so this is enough, so no need to waste cloth. He said ok and sat on the stool. All ladies compared the size of their packages, Karthiks was huge and Kumar's was average and Aswin was also big giving tough competition for his brother. But they cannot clearly tell about the size.

They started applying oil on their bodies. Deepika was oiling Aswin, he was also muscular as like his big brother. They finished up the top portion and Saranys asked to stand on the stool. When they stand up they see clearly whats inside the cloth. The cloth become almost invisible drenched in oil. Ladies eyes were straing to their penis. Deepika never seen penis this much closer. They started applying oil all over the legs and finished. Then Saranya told all to remove the cloth as we need to apply oil on your penis and ass too. Kumar and Aswin told no way. Saranya told we can already see your junks through the cloth why making scene. Just remove it we are your family only. We need to make sure you are healthy and clean. 

Karthik simply removed his clothe and thrown away. See the confidance of my elder son. Hmm remove you two. Hesitantly Kumar and Aswin removed their cloth.
Gopika was seeing his father in law and brother in law completly nude. Deepika was seeing his father and brothers nude. Now Aswin got the huge pack surpassing his elder brother. Deepika was centimeters from his brother Aswins penis. His balls were too big and hungs low and dangling.

Okay lets finish the oiling told Saranya. Deepika touched his brothers penis it was huge and its head was just poping through foreskin. She applied throughly and started on his balls. She cupped and measued the weight of the balls. She taught it will be kg. She oiled like pulling his balls down. And asked him to turn him around and bend. She can see his ass hole. It was dark in colour with lot of hair. She applied there too and finished. 

Saranya told all to sit in the chair for an hour and then you can bath. After an hour all three got bathed and Saranya told not to were any dress today. They got shocked. Aswin went to his room. Deepika and Aswin living in same room only. karthik was enjoying his nudity and went to his room.  Kumar went to his room and taking rest. 

At night Saranya told all that, hereafter you boys should never were any cloths at home. We have seen it all and its good for health. And also water will be saved by not washing your cloths. Kumar told yes what the big deal, its no problem. Karthik and Kumar also accepted. Any they went to sleep.

Karthik was happy that his dream come true. Gopika too was happy. Karthik asked how you feel now. Gopika told, feeling good seeing not only his husband nude all day, also her FIL and BIL too nude doing their regular work naked all round the day. She liked it. She told that ladies were in control of men in the house. It makes me confidant. 

Aswin and Deepika were lying in the same bed. Deepika asked, anna I ask you something. Aswin replied tell me. How to you got this much big penis anna. I don't know after my age 16 it grew like this. Can I touch it, Deepika asked. Yes you can, you already touched. Deepika lifted his penis in her hand. She asked do you masterbate. He told yes, She asked how many times in a week. He replied 3 to 4 times. Can I help you to releive you now she asked. Aswin taught for a second and said ok. 
Deepika gently started stroking his penis. It become full erect. It was even bigger now. She taught how this will fit inside a pussy. She was fappping fast. Aswin could not control and he ejaculates on his stomach. It was such a big load of cum. It was more then his usual quantity. Deepika was just seeing his brother colsed his eyes and she just miling his penis. She cleaned his semen with a towel. His penis become flacid. She told his penis, now sleep butha we will see tomorrow. 
Both slept.

And the days become normal as usual. Men forget they were nude and women used to the nudity. Life goes on like this.
[+] 3 users Like rigi323's post
Like Reply
Very nice concept bro and erotic please continue
Like Reply
Super cool
Like Reply