Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Meri Biwi Priya ki mastiyan
Me and My wife on the trek in north-easter India:

We were on a trip to north east a few years back. The beautiful weather and scenery had made us very happy and stress free. 
I am 42 and my wife is 38. She is not very fair or beautiful in the classic sense, but she is sexy as hell!!
I usually love going to outdoor trekking and removing my wife's cloths and make her nude there and then fuck her. 
We were travelling to northeast beautiful part of India and staying at a resort which was a little away from civilization and nestled between some beautiful hills and the resort itself was very beautiful.

One fine morning, me and my wife left our kids and mother resting in resort and went out to the hills near out resort which was deep in the jungle. We climbed a few small hills and after trekking for some time we came to a beautiful clearing. The weather was amazing and as usual, We both were feeling energized, a little hot and excited, as we always do when we are together. 
The place seemed to be completely secluded and there was no one around at all. We had not met any human soul on our trek here. 
The light breeze was almost sensuous. Temperature was perfect. Small birds were hopping and chirruping on small bushes and trees. The weather was slightly cold due to high altitude, though it was the peak of summer and We both were feeling blissfully happy. I could see Priya's hard nipples over her top, which suggested that she was wearing one of her flimsy bras, which always revealed her excited state by showing off her hard, big nipples.  (She has nipples which become prominent very fast if she is excited and none of her bras or dresses can conceal her hard nipples. I have seen her nipples many times from over her clothes while she was wearing a bra, an undershirt, a woolen inner wear and her shirt). 
I as usual was enjoying her company and touching her suggestively. She was also enjoying my touches and started getting more aroused. We stopped at a clearing on the side of the hill with some rocks and little bushes etc. We sat down and started enjoying with each other. 

I asked her to start removing her cloths, and slowly she started removing her clothes one by one till she became absolutely naked there, I enjoyed the sight and obviously got aroused and started taking her pictures. after some time, I also started removing my clothes and she went after my dick with an urgency. I enjoyed her attention to me for some time then I forcibly removed her hands from my dick and spread our discarded clothes over some soft ground with dropped leaves. 
I made her lie down on our clothes and I could no longer resist her sexuality any further and started sucking her boobs while she was lying on top of our clothes. She loves her boobs to be sucked hungrily and with succulent force. She also loves her boobs to be handled roughly and mauled forcibly. 
I enjoyed her boobs for some time and slowly progressed towards her cunt. As I slid my finger along her cunt lips, it was already wet and heated as if steaming in anticipation. I kissed her choot and started giving licks to it. This thing makes her very sexcited and a little vocal. Small cries of pleasure escaped her mouth and she started moaning more and more. As I was on top of her and making her squirm with my fingers, I saw some movement by the corner of my eye. I immediately became concerned and suspected that someone was watching us but could not see anyone and continued with my manipulations on her. 
She was enjoying like hell and so was I. When I could not control my self any longer, i climbed over her and further spread her thighs with my hand. She spread them eagerly to an extent where she could not spread them any wider and when I put my cock head between her cunt lips she groaned with pleasure. I again heard some leaves rustling and looked around without making Priya suspicious and could not see anything. I thought that it could be due to breeze and continued with our fuck. In my mind I was thinking that there may be someone who is watching us and the thought made my lund harder and thicker in her choot and I found myself excited to a new level. I fucked her relentlessly and she enjoyed every bit of it. She was almost howling with pleasure. We both came very hard and had one of our best orgasms there under the open sky in the broad morning daylight. When we finished, I did not allow her to wear bra and panty and she was wearing only a tight trouser and loose top and when she started walking, both her boobs with erect nipples were bouncing as she was in a very good mood after a hearty fuck. 
We started trekking again and we passed a curve on the track and I realized that within 100 mts from where we were fucking, was a small army barracks which might be holding about 20-25 personnel and one Jawan was standing 
there who smiled looking at us and winked at me when Priya was not looking. I told her to wait at a distance and went to say hello to him, suspecting that he might have seen us. when I went near him and shook hand with him, he asked me if I enjoyed. I nodded and smiled and started getting aroused again. He asked me "aapki wife hai?" and I said "yes". He said 'Bahut Sexy hai..." 
I asked him, what did you see, he said "everything" and by this time, while talking to me he was checking her out and had noticed her erect nipples and that she was braless and his eyes sparkled. By this time my cock was rock hard again. I called my wife near him, introduced them (without telling her the details of our conversation so far). He had understood that I called her near him as I wanted him to enjoy her nipples from a closer range and when my wife was walking to him, his gaze was fixed on her shaking boobs and he smiled at me after watching that. My wife also noticed this. 
When we started walking again back to resort, my wife said that "Gosh, we were so close to barracks and anyone could have seen us". I naughtily said "May be this guy might have seen us... ". She turned red with excitement and glowed. I further said "this barrack would be holding 20-25 men and all away from their family and women for long time". She agreed. I pressed further, "If they would have caught us fucking then I feel that they would not have hesitated to take us to barracks and all of them would have taken turns to fuck you one by one and each would have screwed you at least thrice each like a cheap whore or their own group's sex toy". I was knowingly using cheap & vulgar language to access her excitement. She gasped & looked at me and slowly moaned as if she was actually excited with fantasy of being fucked by so many men. She came closer to me and clutched her body to my arm. I was enjoying our talk and finding a new sensation that my wedded wife for so many years was actually excited by the idea of other men using her for a gang-bang. She slowly dropped her hand and caught my erect dick in her hand. That day I once again realized that my wife was ready to be a slut only waiting for the dam to be broken once. We returned to the resort and found that mom and our kids were sleeping peacefully in their room. We raced to our room and she literally banged me in the room. We stayed there for three more days and went to same spot twice more and I made sure to enjoy fucked her there every time. On the third occasion, I had made her walk topless for some distance even before reaching there and she had enjoyed it very much. On both the occasions, I saw the same army Jawan watching and enjoying our show. On the third time, I even spied him shaking his big lund while watching us. I was half expecting him to come and join us, but perhaps his inculcated discipline stopped them from doing so. Both the times, I made sure that my wife was wearing sheer top and not wearing any bra after the fuck and both the times, we met him and chatted with him. He did not make any excuse and second time onward stared at my wife's boobs without any hesitation and it was heartening to watch my wife glowing under his gaze and not shying away or trying to hold her arms in front of her big boobs. 
This was perhaps her first step towards being more confident while showing off her body to someone else in front of me. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Looks like no one likes the story!

Apologies. 

Shall not post any more!
Like Reply
[Image: DSCN8336-M.jpg]

This picture was clicked on the same outing!!
[+] 2 users Like RajnPriya's post
Like Reply
Amazing
Like Reply
[Image: DSCN8354-M.jpg]

Priya in another pose, during the same trip!
[+] 2 users Like RajnPriya's post
Like Reply
Hi,
Some of my friends here might have read a few parts of this story from beginning, as I had posted first few parts in Gossip, before it was closed. Now I am starting the narration again from the beginning of the story. This is a real story, few touches added here and there to make it more interesting to read.

On 25th Oct, Priya was in a very erotic mood and as usual although she was wearing normal clothes at home, but she was not wearing any undergarments. 

Since early evening on that day I was doing some soft enjoyment with her. Kids were studying in their room and the maid had gone to her village on vacations. Ma had gone to my brother'splace for a couple weeks. 
I asked my long wedded wife, if she wanted to go out for a drive to have fun and she understood that I was in a mood to take her out for drive with one of our net friend's. 

She replied that we could think about going out but with whom. 
I asked her whom did she prefer to go out with. She said that I shall call Aditya if he was free today. I smiled inwardly knowing fully well that she liked his dick which was much thicker than mine. 
In fact Aditya had called me in the evening informing that he was alone at his place tonight as all his family members were out and we could make a program to come to his house for enjoying. I was thinking that if Priya agreed, I would finally get her fucked by Aditya. 

Although Priya had enjoyed with many of my net friends's in my car and played with dicks of many of these friends,  but till date, she had never been fucked by any other dick but mine. 
One of my net friend also named Rajan, had tried to fuck her in my car after she agreed for this once in a high of excitement but due to excessive excitement he had cummed as soon as his dick touched Priya's privates, even before he could properly penetrate her. Priya was left unsatisfied and I had to fuck her there in the car itself in front of Raj to make her orgasm.
So on this day, after some time I came and told Priya that Aditya was free that night as there was no one at his home and we could go to his home to have the extreme enjoyment if she was willing to do that. 

to be continued......
Like Reply
बीवी की दोस्त से चुदाई 01 

25 अक्टूबर को प्रिया बहुत कामुक मूड में थी।  जैसा आप सब जानते ही हैं कि वह घर में कपड़ो के नीचे ब्रा या पेंटी नहीं पहनती पर नार्मल कपडे पहनती है।  उस दिन मै भी शाम से ही उसके साथ सॉफ्ट मस्ती कर रहा था। बच्चे अपने कमरे मैं बैठ कर स्टडी कर रहे थे।  हमारी नौकरानी गाँव गयी हुई थी और हमारा मूड मस्ती का था।  मैंने ऐसे ही अपनी कई सालों से ब्याही पत्नी से पूछा कि आज क्या कहीं चलने का मन है तो उसको समझ आ गया कि मै उसको किसी नेट फ्रेंड के साथ ड्राइव पर ले जाने के मूड में हूँ।  

वो बोली "चल सकते हैं पर किसके साथ ?"
मैंने पूछा "तुम बताओ किसके साथ चलना है" 
प्रिया - "आदित्य से पूछो वो फ्री है क्या ?"
मै - "पूछता हूँ"

असल में आज आदित्य का शाम को मेरे पास फ़ोन आया था की उसके घर में कोई नहीं है और अगर हम चाहें तो प्रोग्राम बना सकते हैं। मेरे मन में ये ख़याल था की अगर प्रिया मान जाए तो आज आदित्य से उसको चुदवा दूँ।  

हालाँकि प्रिया हमारी कार में मेरे कई नेट फ्रेंड्स के लौड़ो के साथ खेल चुकी है पर अभी तक मेरे अलावा किसी लण्ड से चुदी नहीं। एक बार हमारे नेट दोस्त रजनीश ने उसको मेरे सामने ही कार में ही चोदने की कोशिश की थी पर प्रिया की चूत में लण्ड डालते ही उसको ओर्गास्म हो गया था और प्रिया बेचारी भूखी ही रह गयी थी और फिर मैंने रजनीश  के सामने ही उसको कार में ही चोद कर ओर्गास्म कराया था। 

तब से उसकी थोड़ी बहुत बची हुई शर्म भी जाती रही! उसके बाद से वह मेरे नेट फ्रेंड्स के साथ ड्राइव पर चलकर कार में खूब मस्ती करती थी | 

मैंने थोड़ी देर बाद प्रिया को आकर बताया कि आदित्य फ्री है और उसके घर में कोई नहीं है।  प्रिया थोड़ा चिंतित थी पर बहुत एक्ससिटेड भी थी। मुझसे बोली, क्या उसके घर जाना सेफ रहेगा? तो मैंने उसको बताया कि मै आदित्य को कई सालों से जानता हूँ और मुझे कभी कोई ऐसा मौका नहीं मिला जब मुझे लगा हो कि उसके साथ हमें कोई खतरा हो सकता है। फिर प्रिया को मैंने ये भी समझाया कि जब मै साथ हूँ तो उसको चिंता नहीं करनी चाहिए। 

हम किचन में थे और प्रिया खूब उत्तेजित थी और उसकी गहरी चूत आदित्य के मोटे लौड़े से चुदने को तैयार थी, आज उसकी चूत कुछ ज्यादा फुदक रही थी। मै भी कई बार उसकी चूचियाँ मसल चूका था, शाम से ही उसके निप्प्लेस कई बार में उंगलियों द्वारा छेड़ें जा चुके थे। उसकी पतली टीशर्ट में उसकी छलछलाती चूंचियां और उभरे हुए निप्प्लेस साफ़ दिख रहे थे जो मेरे लौड़े को पागल बना रहे थे। 

वैसे भी प्रिया मेरे और आदित्य के साथ 4-5 बार कार में मस्ती कर चुकी थी। हम दोनों कार में जाते थे और आदित्य को पिक-अप करके किसी सुनसान जगह चले जाते थे।  

ऐसी पहली ड्राइव पर जब हम सुनसान पर पहुंचे तो हम उस सुनसान जगह पहुँचने तक शराफत से बैठे रहे थे।

आदित्य को बहुत बातें करने की आदत थी तो वो पूरे रास्ते बोलता रहा था। उस सुनसान जगह पहुँच कर कुछ देर तो हम सभी सकपकाये से बैठे रहे। 

प्रिया ने हमेशा की तरह एक फ्रॉक जैसी ड्रेस पहनी थी जो shoulder-less थी। ये ड्रेस प्रिया की चूचियों पर इलास्टिक से टिक जाती है और उसके mid-thighs तक जाती है। हम जब भी मस्ती के लिए कार ड्राइव पर जाते हैं तो मै प्रिया को इस ड्रेस के नीचे कुछ नहीं पहनने देता। इसके दो फायदे होते हैं - एक तो मुझे और प्रिया दोनों को मालूम होता है की उसके जिस्म पर केवल एक कपडा है तो दोनों पूरे टाइम excited रहते हैं, दूसरे जब मस्ती करने का समय आता तो  मै अपनी इच्छानुसार फटाफट उसकी चूंचियां नंगी कर सकता हूँ या चूत खोल कर मसल सकता हूँ|  इस ड्रेस में मै प्रिया को कुछ ही सेकण्ड्स में पूरी नंगी भी कर सकता हूँ , इसलिए मस्ती के लिए ड्राइव पर जाने के लिए मेरी मनपसंद ड्रेस है। 

इस ड्रेस के नीचे वो कुछ नहीं पहनती है और हमें मज़ा लेने का पूरा मौका देती है। और मौका मिलते ही उसको फटाफट नंगी करने में आसानी रहती है। प्रिया को भी ये ड्रेस इसीलिए पसंद है बस घर से निकलते समय वो एक दुपट्टा ऊपर डाल लेती है ताकि सोसाइटी वाले पडोसी न देखें। 
[+] 1 user Likes RajnPriya's post
Like Reply
ये प्रिया की उस ड्रेस में फोटो हैं, आपको अंदाज़ा लग गया होगा की ये ड्रेस मस्ती करने के लिए कितनी सुविधाजनक है।  

इन फोटोज़ में भी प्रिया ने इस ड्रेस के अंदर कुछ भी नहीं पहना हुआ है।  

[Image: 20150623-192116-Face-M.jpg]
[Image: 20150623-193710-Face-M.jpg]
csv remove duplicates online
Like Reply
Wow so nice meaty body. Wish I could love her there n there
[+] 1 user Likes Geniass84's post
Like Reply
OWWWWW....SUCH A JUICY BABE U HAVE YAAAAAAAAA...MMUUUUAHHHHH
[+] 1 user Likes adduji's post
Like Reply
बीवी की दोस्त से चुदाई 02  

उस दिन मुझे लग रहा था कि आदित्य शायद प्रिया को छेड़ना शुरू करेगा पर वो शरीफ बन्दे की तरह बैठा मेरे शुरुआत करने का इंतज़ार कर रहा था। शायद क्योंकि उसके साथ हम पहली बार गए थे इसलिए वो झिझक रहा था। मैंने सुनसान जगह पर पहुँच कर कुछ देर इंतज़ार लिया कि आदित्य मेरी गरम और मस्त बीवी को छूना और छेड़ना शुरू करेगा क्योंकि हम सबको मालूम था कि हम वहां किसलिए आएं हैं, मै और कुछ देर तक बातें करता रहा. पर जब आदित्य ने शुरुआत नहीं की तो थोड़ी देर बात करने के बाद मैंने प्रिया की तरफ झुककर उसको चूम लिया। मै ड्राइविंग सीट में बैठा था और प्रिया मेरे बगल वाली सीट पर और आदित्य मेरी सीट के पीछे। मैंने प्रिया को चूमना शुरू किया तो प्रिया फ़ौरन मेरा साथ देने लगी और उसने अपने हाथ मेरे सर पर रख दिए और मुझे जोर से चूमने लगी। आदित्य पीछे बैठ कर बड़े interest से हम दोनों को देख रहा था पर अभी तक शांत बैठा था।  
मैंने धीरे से ड्रेस के ऊपर से प्रिया की मोटी-मोटी चूंचियों पर हाथ रखा तो उसने मुझको चूमते - चूमते अपनी चूंचियां उभार दी। मैंने मजे मैं आकर कस कर उसकी चूंचियां मसली और धीरे से उसकी ड्रेस को नीचे सरकाना शुरू कर दिया। उसकी चूंचियां नंगी करके मैंने अपना मुंह अपनी तरफ वाली चूंची पर लगा कर भूखे बच्चे की तरह इसको चूसना शुरू कर दिया।  मेरे ऐसा करते ही प्रिया ने सर पीछे को करके मस्ती भरी आह भरी।  
कुछ देर चूची चूस कर मैंने आदित्य की तरफ देखा वह बड़ी चाहत से प्रिया की चूची देखने की लोशिश कर रहा था। गाड़ी में अँधेरा था बस बाहर से चाँद की हलकी हलकी रौशनी आ रही थी। और उस रौशनी में प्रिया की गोरी और मोटी चूंचियां खजाने की तरह चमक रही थी। 
मैंने उसकी चूची से अपना मुँह हटा कर आदित्य का हाथ पकड़ कर खुद ही अपनी बीवी की नंगी चूंची पर रख दिया। उसकी, मोटी, चिकनी, सख्त और गरम चूंची पकड़ते ही आदित्य पर जैसे नशा छा गया। वह कुछ मिनट तक तो धीरे से, मुलायमियत से और नजाकत से प्रिया की चूंचियां सहलाता रहा प्रिया भी मस्त slut की तरह अपनी मादक चूची पर किसी दुसरे mard का हाथ लगते ही और भी ज्यादा मस्त हो गयी।  
प्रिया की चूचियाँ बहुत sensitive हैं और जैसे ही उनको कोई भी मसलना शुरू कर दे, वो गरम होने लगती है। मैंने एक बार तो डीटीसी की बस में देखा है जब किसी मनचले ने उसकी चूची बस में केवल ५ मिनट ही मसली थी, और प्रिया वहीँ गरम होने लगी थी। उसकी चूत बस में ही गीली हो गयी थी और घर आते ही मुझसे चुदी थी। (कभी कभी सोचता हूँ कि अगर उस दिन बस में साथ में शायद मै साथ न होता तो प्रिया उसी बदमाश से कहीं चुद लेती). खैर जैसे ही आदित्य ने प्रिया की चूची मसलनी शुरू की, तो वह बिलकुल मस्त होकर आहें भरने लगी। 
आदित्य को भी मज़ा आने लगा और वो भी सिसकारी भर के प्रिया के मस्त मोटे चिकने अमृत कलशों को जोर जोर से मसलने लगा। मैंने आगे झुक कर प्रिया की सीट की बैक पीछे झुका दी थी ताकि वो अपनी सीट में लेटी हुई हो जाए। आदित्य ने इस बीच प्रिया की चूंचियों को जोर से पकड़ कर मसला और खूब जोर से भींच कर ऊपर को खींचा जैसे किसी मोटी गाय का दूध दोहने की तैयारी कर रहा हो। प्रिया जोर से कराही पर उसकी इस कराह में दर्द कम और मस्ती और समर्पण ज्यादा था। 
Like Reply
Bro sexxxxy.. please post a separate posts in English pleaee
[+] 1 user Likes Bisexual tamil's post
Like Reply
(26-08-2021, 09:09 AM)Bisexual tamil Wrote: Bro sexxxxy..  please post a separate posts in English pleaee

I will start the English Story version separately, as translating nicely takes time.
Thanks for your liking the story
Like Reply
Contd/....

बीवी की दोस्त से चुदाई 03 

अब प्रिया पूरी तरह गरम हो चुकी थी और सीट में टॉपलेस लेटी हुई बिलकुल रंडी लग रही थी। आदित्य भी अब तक जोश में आ चुका था और पूरी बेदर्दी से प्रिया के बूब्स से खेल रहा था उन्हें रौंद रहा था। गाडी में मस्ती का आलम था और इस आलम में मैंने एकाएक realize किया कि आदित्य और प्रिया मस्ती कर रहे थे और मै उन दोनों के मस्ती भरे खेल को देख कर ही मस्त हो रहा था। 
मस्ती में मैंने आगे बढ़ कर प्रिया की एक चूंची आदित्य के चंगुल से छुड़ाई और खुद उस पर टूट पड़ा। मैंने पूरी मस्ती से प्रिया की चूची का मर्दन शुरू कर दिया और थोड़ी देर में इसके निप्पल को मुंह में भर कर चूसने लगा। मैंने आदित्य को भी इशारा किया कि वह भी प्रिया की दूसरी चूची को मुंह में भर ले और उसने ऐसा ही किया। दोनों चूचियाँ एक साथ चूसी जाते ही प्रिया मस्ती से पागल हो गयी। वो पहले भी कई बार मुझे कह चुकी है कि अगर दोनों चूची एक साथ चूसी जाएँ तो शरीर के एक एक रोम में सिहरन दौड़ जाती है और चूत लपलपाने लगती है। 
अब तक हम तीनो मस्त होने लगे थे। प्रिया ने हम दोनों के सर पकड़ कर अपनी चूचियों पर दबाने शुरू कर दिए। हमने और जोर से उसकी चूची चूसनी शुरू कर दी और उसके निप्प्लेस को अपने दांतों से हलके हलके काटने लगे। प्रिया और मस्ती से कराहने लगी और बोलने लगी "और जोर से चूसो, काट लो इनको, आज उखाड़ डालो आह! आह!! राज मेरी चूत फुदक रही है।" 
प्रिया की मस्ती भरी गरम - गरम बातें सुन कर हम दोनों भी गरम हो गए थे। मेरा लौड़ा मेरे शॉर्ट्स में बिलकुल तना हुआ था और मुझे यकीन है कि आदित्य का भी यही हाल होगा।  मैंने प्रिया का हाथ पकड़ कर शॉर्ट्स के ऊपर अपने लण्ड पर रख दिया। प्रिया ने किचकिचा कर मेरा लण्ड कास के पकड़ लिया और शॉर्ट्स के ऊपर से ही मुठियाने लगी। मैंने भी हमारे rule के हिसाब से शॉर्ट्स के नीचे कुछ नहीं पहना था। प्रिया ने दो मिनट बाद ही शार्ट के ऊपर के बजाये अंदर हाथ डाल कर मेरे लौड़े को सहलाना और मसलना शुरू कर दिया। 
Like Reply
Hi RajnPriya!
Just got to see your new story of this middle-aged couple humping in forest clearing. You have a great talent in writing erotic works in both languages!
When you are free just build a fantasy story of how the lonely army jawans pull this over-heated couple into their barracks. Both of you are forced to drink their strong rum to get you all primed up. And you are forced to helplessly watch with throbbing dick as all the 25 muscular hungry beasts squeeze & maul the swelling breasts of your dear wife. Finally the starving mota lunds of the soldiers squirt jet after jet of thick malai into your dear wife's steaming chooth hole, ass hole & mouth hole turn by turn throughout the night!
pylode
[+] 1 user Likes pylode's post
Like Reply
बीवी की दोस्त से चुदाई 04 

अब तक आदित्य प्रिया पर पूरी तरह छा जाने के मूड में आ गया था। उसने खींच कर प्रिया को लगभग अपने आगोश में  ले लिया था और उसको पूरे चेहरे, गर्दन, कन्धों और मम्मों पर चूम रहा था। प्रिया भी पूरी मदहोशी और मस्ती में उसका पूरा साथ दे रही थी। मैंने आगे बढ़ कर प्रिया की फ्रॉक उसकी चूत पर से हटाई और उसकी चूत पहली बार आदित्य के सामने नंगी कर दी। आदित्य अभी तक मेरी बीवी के नंगे जिस्म को चूमने में लगा था। प्रिया ने उसके मूह में दोबारा अपनी चूची डाल दी और वो भूखे भेड़िये की तरह उस पर टूट पड़ा  जोर जोर से मसल मसल कर उसकी चूची निचोड़ने और चूसने लगा। 

इस बीच मैंने प्रिया की चूत को नंगी करके अपने हाथ में भर कर मसलना शुरू कर दिया था। मस्ती में प्रिया ने अपनी चिकनी जांघें चौड़ी करके टाँगे खोल दी थी और अपनी चूत ऊपर को उचका कर मेरे हाथ पर रगड़ रही थी। मैंने धीरे से उसकी गीली चूत में एक ऊँगली डाल कर चोदना शुरू कर दिया और प्रिया उस ऊँगली के अंदर बाहर होने से गरम हो गयी और अपनी कमर ऐसे चलाने लगी जैसे किसी मोटे लौड़े से चुद रही हो। उधर आदित्य पूरी बेदर्दी से मेरी पत्नी की चूंचियों निचोड़ और मसल रहा था। 

थोड़ी देर के बाद मैंने आदित्य को इशारा किया कि अब हम कुछ पोजीशन बदलते हैं। वो थोड़ा कंफ्यूज हो गया, पर जैसे ही उसने प्रिया की मोटी चूंचियों को अपने हाथ की जकड़ से छोड़ा, प्रिया ने एक निराशा की गहरी सांस भरी और जब मैंने उसकी चूत से अपना हाथ निकाला तो उसको लगा कि मैंने शायद आज की मस्ती वहीँ खत्म कर दी है। उसने मद भरी निगाहों से मेरी तरफ देखा और उसकी आँखों में साफ़ निमंत्रण था कि मै अभी न रुकूँ। 

मैंने धीरे से उसको सीट में  सीधा बिठाया और उसकी ड्रेस नीचे खिसका कर निकाल दी और उसको बिलकुल नंगी कर दिया। बिलकुल नंगी होते ही प्रिया की आँखों की खुमारी बढ़ गयी और उसकी सांसें और तेज हो गयी। 
Like Reply
...  बिलकुल नंगी होते ही प्रिया की आँखों की खुमारी बढ़ गयी और उसकी सांसें और तेज हो गयी।
 पूरी नंगी होते ही उसको समझ में आ गया कि या तो आज उसको पूरी मस्ती मिलेगी या हम दोनों के लौड़े आज मज़ा लेके रहेंगे। 

जैसे ही मेरी ब्याहता बीवी को मैंने इस तरह नंगी किया, आदित्य भी मस्त हो गया और उसने प्रिया की एक चूची पकड़ कर दूसरा हाथ उसकी कमर और गांड पर सहलाना शुरू कर दिया। अब मेरी पूरी नंगी बीवी मस्ती की खुमारी में थी और जैसे - जैसे आदित्य उसकी चूची निचोड्ता था वैसे - वैसे उसके मुंह से एक सिसकारी निकल पड़ती थी। 

प्रिया के नंगे जिस्म पर आदित्य का रेंगता हुआ हाथ और एक चूची उसकी मुट्ठी की कैद में देख कर मै और ज्यादा उत्तेजित हो गया। मस्ती में भर कर मैंने भी हाथ बढ़ा कर प्रिया की दूसरी चूची दबोच ली और जोर से मसलने लगा और दुसरे हाथ से उसकी चूत का भोसड़ा बनाने की कोशिश कर रहा था।  क्योंकि अब तक प्रिया अपनी सीट में लेट चुकी थी, आदित्य ने मस्ती और जोश में आगे बढ़ कर प्रिया की चूची अपने मूह में भर कर चूसनी और चुभलानी शुरू कर दी। 

जैसे ही आदित्य ने प्रिया की चूची अंदर को चूसी। प्रिया ने जोर से सिसकारी भरी और मेरा सर पकड़ कर दूसरी चूची की तरफ खींचने लगी। मैंने भी फ़ौरन झुक कर उसकी दूसरी चूची को हाथ से जोर से दबाया और उसके तने हुए निप्पल को मुंह में भर कर जिस तरह प्रिया को पसंद है वैसे जोर से अंदर चूसा। प्रिया मस्ती में झूम उठी। 

मैंने महसूस भी किया है और प्रिया ने भी कई बार कहा है की जब दोनों चूची एक साथ चूसी जाती हैं तो उसको बहुत मज़ा आता है और उसके पूरे शरीर में मस्ती का करंट दौड़ जाता है। घर पर चुदाई करते समय भी मै हमेशा उसकी दोनों चूची एक साथ पकड़ कर निप्प्लेस पास पास लाकर एक साथ मुंह में घुसा कर चूसता हूँ तो वो मस्ती से पागल सी हो जाती है और उसकी चूत फुदकने लगती है।  

कार में आदित्य और मेरे साथ भी यही हुआ कि दोनों निप्पल एक साथ हम दोनों के मुंह में जाते ही प्रिया मस्ती में झूम उठी। उसके मुंह से मस्ती भरी सिस्कारियां निकलने लगी। वो सिसकारी भरते हुए बोली "और जोर जोर से करो, और जोर से चूसो, आज इनको मसल कर उखाड़ दो  ", और हम दोनों पूरी मस्ती और उत्तेजना में भर कर उसकी चूंचियों को निचोड़ निचोड़ कर चूसने लगे।  प्रिया बिलकुल गरम हो गयी और उसने अपनी टांगें पूरी चौड़ी करके खोल दी। 

मेरा लौड़ा तब तक पूरी तरह खड़ा हो गया था और मेरे दिमाग ने काम करना बंद कर दिया था। अब तो सोचने का काम भी लौड़ा ही कर रहा था। कुछ देर हम दोनों पूरी मस्ती से जोर जोर से प्रिया के दोनों निप्पल चूसते रहे और वो बिलकुल गरम हो चुकी थी जोर जोर से सिस्कारियां भरते हुए गहरी सांसें भर कर वो एक रंडी की तरह हम दोनों के सर अपने मम्मो पर दबा रही थी अपनी छातियाँ उठा उठा कर हमारे भूखे मुंह में और ज्यादा घुसाने की कोशिश कर रही थी। 

उसकी दोनों टाँगे पूरी तरह खुली हुई थी और अगर कोई उस समय बाहर से मेरी कार में झांकता तो उसको एक बिलकुल नंगी औरत दो मर्दों के बीच में मस्ती करती नज़र आती और वो यही समझता कि दो लौड़े एक रंडी को मस्ती के लिए साथ लाये हैं। प्रिया बहुत गरम होकर मस्ती में डूबी थी उसके शरीर से गर्मी निकल रही थी।  मेरा एक हाथ उसकी भभकती हुई चूत पर था और वो अपनी चूत मस्ती में उचका उचका कर मेरे हाथ पर रगड़ रही थी। 

बीच बीच में मस्ती में प्रिया हाथ बढ़ा कर कपड़ो के ऊपर से ही हम दोनों के लौड़े पकड़ लेती थी जो पूरे मस्त होकर खड़े हुए थे। मैंने धीरे से ऊपर होकर अपना बरमूडा नीचे खिसका दिया और अपना खड़ा हुआ लौड़ा नंगा करके प्रिया के हाथ में दे दिया। उसने मस्ती में भर कर मेरे लौड़े को कचकचा कर पकड़ा और जोर से इसके सुपाड़े को अपने अंगूठे से मसला। 

उसके दूसरे हाथ के हिलने से मुझे लगा की वो अपना दूसरा हाथ आदित्य की पैंट में घुसाने की कोशिश कर रही थी। ये सोचते ही कि मेरी बीवी किसी दुसरे मर्द के लौड़े को नंगा करके पकड़ने की कोशिश कर रही है, मेरा लंड और भी ज्यादा फुदकने लगा और थोड़ा ज्यादा बड़ा और कड़ा हो गया।  प्रिया से भी  बात छुपी नहीं और उसने भी थोड़ा कस कर मेरी लण्ड को दबाया। उधर दूसरे हाथ को वो आदित्य की पैंट में घुसाने की कोशिश कर रही थी। 
Like Reply
बीवी की दोस्त से चुदाई 07 

एकाएक आदित्य ने प्रिया की चूंची से हाथ हटा लिया, मै ये सोच ही रहा था की उसने ऐसा क्यों किया कि तभी मुझे कपड़ो की सरसराहट की आवाज़ सुनाई दी और इसके साथ ही बेल्ट के बकल और ज़िप के खुलने की आवाज़ आई और मै समझ गया कि आदित्य ने अपनी पैंट खोल कर अपना लौड़ा नंगा करते हमारी रंडी के हाथ में दे दिया है। ये सोच कर मै कामुक उत्तेजना से भर गया कि आदित्य ने मेरी ब्याही रंडी पत्नी के हाथ में अपना लण्ड दे दिया जो कि मेरी बीवी के लिए बिलकुल नया था। 
तभी प्रिया और आदित्य के मुंह से एक साथ मद भरी सिसकारी निकल गयी जो शायद आदित्य के नंगे लौड़े पर प्रिया का हाथ रखते ही निकली होगी। तभी प्रिया जोर जोर से झटके देने लगी और सिस्कारियां भरने लगी। आदित्य का हाथ वापिस उसकी मोटी चूंची पर था और इसको ज्यादा जोर से दबा और निचोड़ रहा था। प्रिया मस्ती में भरकर अपने मुंह से "आह..  अहा...  और जोर से! खींच लो इन्हे.. निचोड़ लो...  उखाड़ लो ना प्लीज.... अहा आहा हुम्म्म्म यस येस्सस्सस् वाओ मज़ा आ रहा है " की आवाज़ें निकल रही थी और मस्ती में सिसक रही थी।  उसकी पलकों के कोरो पर मस्ती के आंसू थे। कार के सारे शीशे हमारे शरीर और सांसो से उठती भाप से धुंधले हो गए थे। मैंने हलके से उठ कर आगे की खिड़कियों के शीशे थोड़े थोड़े खोल दिए ताकि थोड़ी ठंडी हवा अंदर आये और शीशों से धुंध हट जाए। 
मेरा लौड़ा प्रिया के मुंह की नरमी और गर्माहट को तड़प रहा था। मैंने धीरे से उसे घुमाया और उसके होठों पर चूमना शुरू कर दिया प्रिया मस्ती में बेसुध थी और उसे ये भी नहीं समझ आ रहा था की उसको कौन चूम रहा है। पर इस तरह उसका चेहरा अपनी तरफ घुमाने से कार की सीट मैं उसकी आधी गांड उठ गयी थी और चांदनी में चमक कर आदित्य को न्योता दे रही थी। मैंने देखा आदित्य उसकी गांड की तरफ घूर घूर कर देख रहा था। और उसने धीरे से उसकी गांड पर हाथ फिराना शुरू कर दिया। 
प्रिया और मस्ती में आ गयी, मैंने धीरे से उसके कान में कहा "मज़ा आ रहा है न जान !" तो उसने चौंक कर मेरी तरफ देखा, तब मुझे समझ आया कि अपनी मस्ती में उसको लग रहा था कि अभी तक आदित्य उसको चूम रहा था। हो सकता है शायद इसी वजह से वो जब मुझे चूम रही थी तब मुझे ऐसा लगा कि उसने मुझको आज से पहले इतनी शिद्दत से और इतनी मस्ती से नहीं चूमा था और मै खुश हो रहा था कि मेरी बीवी का इतना गरम, इतना intense और मस्त kiss मेरे लिए था। 

मुझमे जैसे कामुकता और पाश्विकता की एक नयी लहर दौड़ गयी और मुझसे रहा नहीं गया मैंने झुक कर प्रिया की दिखती हुई मोटी, चिकनी, गोरी गोल गांड पर पटाख की आवाज़ के साथ जोर से एक थप्पड़ मारा। अपनी मोटी और गुदाज गांड थप्पड़ पड़ते ही थरथरा गयी और प्रिया ने एक मस्ती भरी सिसकी भरी जो दर्द की कम और मस्ती की ज्यादा थी और मेरी पत्नी और ज्यादा गर्म होकर मुझे मस्ती मे और भी जोर से चूमने लगी। मैंने उसकी मोटी मस्ती भरी गांड पर और थप्पड़ मारा और वो मेरे होठों को काटने लगी। उसकी मस्ती देख कर आदित्य ने जोर जोर से उसकी गांड अपने हाथ में भींच भींच कर मसलनी शुरू कर दी। मैंने धीरे से प्रिया की दोनों टांगो को खोला और उसकी चूत पर हाथ लगाया। उसकी मस्त रसीली चूत गर्मी से भभक रही थी और कामरस से चिपचिपी हो रही थी। मैंने आदित्य का हाथ पकड़ कर अपनी ब्याही हुई बीवी की चूत पर रख दिया और धीरे से उसकी ऊँगली प्रिया की चूत के रसीले और गरम छेद पर रख दी। आदित्य ने फ़ौरन टटोल कर अपनी ऊँगली प्रिया की चूत में घुसानी शुरू कर दी और प्रिया तो काम वासना से पगला सी गयी। मैं अभी भी उसको चूम रहा था और  चूंचियां मसल रहा था। प्रिया ने अपने होंठ मेरे होंठो की गिरफ्त से छुड़ाए और अपना मुंह मेरे कान के पास लाकर बोली "इसका लण्ड बहुत मजेदार है - खूब बड़ा और मोटा !" 
ये सुनकर मै आश्चर्यचकित रह गया क्योंकि प्रिया ने मेरे सामने किसी और के लौड़े की तारीफ पहली बार की थी। 
मुझे समझ में आया कि या तो आदित्य का लौड़ा वाकई प्रिया को बहुत पसंद आया या फिर आज उसकी चूत की गर्मी इतनी ज्यादा है कि वो खुल कर मज़े लेना चाहती है। इतनी देर में मैंने देखा कि आदित्य ने धीरे धीरे अपनी दो उंगलियां प्रिया की भूखी चूत में घुसेड़ दी थी और वो इन्हे बहुत तेजी से प्रिया की गीली चूत के अंदर और बाहर कर रहा था और प्रिया भी उसके हाथ की रफ़्तार से ही अपनी चूत उसकी उँगलियों पर रगड़ रही थी। 
Like Reply
(20-08-2021, 02:11 PM)RajnPriya Wrote: Me and My wife on the trek in north-easter India:

We were on a trip to north east a few years back. The beautiful weather and scenery had made us very happy and stress free. 
I am 42 and my wife is 38. She is not very fair or beautiful in the classic sense, but she is sexy as hell!!
I usually love going to outdoor trekking and removing my wife's cloths and make her nude there and then fuck her. 
We were travelling to northeast beautiful part of India and staying at a resort which was a little away from civilization and nestled between some beautiful hills and the resort itself was very beautiful.

One fine morning, me and my wife left our kids and mother resting in resort and went out to the hills near out resort which was deep in the jungle. We climbed a few small hills and after trekking for some time we came to a beautiful clearing. The weather was amazing and as usual, We both were feeling energized, a little hot and excited, as we always do when we are together. 
The place seemed to be completely secluded and there was no one around at all. We had not met any human soul on our trek here. 
The light breeze was almost sensuous. Temperature was perfect. Small birds were hopping and chirruping on small bushes and trees. The weather was slightly cold due to high altitude, though it was the peak of summer and We both were feeling blissfully happy. I could see Priya's hard nipples over her top, which suggested that she was wearing one of her flimsy bras, which always revealed her excited state by showing off her hard, big nipples.  (She has nipples which become prominent very fast if she is excited and none of her bras or dresses can conceal her hard nipples. I have seen her nipples many times from over her clothes while she was wearing a bra, an undershirt, a woolen inner wear and her shirt). 
I as usual was enjoying her company and touching her suggestively. She was also enjoying my touches and started getting more aroused. We stopped at a clearing on the side of the hill with some rocks and little bushes etc. We sat down and started enjoying with each other. 

I asked her to start removing her cloths, and slowly she started removing her clothes one by one till she became absolutely naked there, I enjoyed the sight and obviously got aroused and started taking her pictures. after some time, I also started removing my clothes and she went after my dick with an urgency. I enjoyed her attention to me for some time then I forcibly removed her hands from my dick and spread our discarded clothes over some soft ground with dropped leaves. 
I made her lie down on our clothes and I could no longer resist her sexuality any further and started sucking her boobs while she was lying on top of our clothes. She loves her boobs to be sucked hungrily and with succulent force. She also loves her boobs to be handled roughly and mauled forcibly. 
I enjoyed her boobs for some time and slowly progressed towards her cunt. As I slid my finger along her cunt lips, it was already wet and heated as if steaming in anticipation. I kissed her choot and started giving licks to it. This thing makes her very sexcited and a little vocal. Small cries of pleasure escaped her mouth and she started moaning more and more. As I was on top of her and making her squirm with my fingers, I saw some movement by the corner of my eye. I immediately became concerned and suspected that someone was watching us but could not see anyone and continued with my manipulations on her. 
She was enjoying like hell and so was I. When I could not control my self any longer, i climbed over her and further spread her thighs with my hand. She spread them eagerly to an extent where she could not spread them any wider and when I put my cock head between her cunt lips she groaned with pleasure. I again heard some leaves rustling and looked around without making Priya suspicious and could not see anything. I thought that it could be due to breeze and continued with our fuck. In my mind I was thinking that there may be someone who is watching us and the thought made my lund harder and thicker in her choot and I found myself excited to a new level. I fucked her relentlessly and she enjoyed every bit of it. She was almost howling with pleasure. We both came very hard and had one of our best orgasms there under the open sky in the broad morning daylight. When we finished, I did not allow her to wear bra and panty and she was wearing only a tight trouser and loose top and when she started walking, both her boobs with erect nipples were bouncing as she was in a very good mood after a hearty fuck. 
We started trekking again and we passed a curve on the track and I realized that within 100 mts from where we were fucking, was a small army barracks which might be holding about 20-25 personnel and one Jawan was standing 
there who smiled looking at us and winked at me when Priya was not looking. I told her to wait at a distance and went to say hello to him, suspecting that he might have seen us. when I went near him and shook hand with him, he asked me if I enjoyed. I nodded and smiled and started getting aroused again. He asked me "aapki wife hai?" and I said "yes". He said 'Bahut Sexy hai..." 
I asked him, what did you see, he said "everything" and by this time, while talking to me he was checking her out and had noticed her erect nipples and that she was braless and his eyes sparkled. By this time my cock was rock hard again. I called my wife near him, introduced them (without telling her the details of our conversation so far). He had understood that I called her near him as I wanted him to enjoy her nipples from a closer range and when my wife was walking to him, his gaze was fixed on her shaking boobs and he smiled at me after watching that. My wife also noticed this. 
When we started walking again back to resort, my wife said that "Gosh, we were so close to barracks and anyone could have seen us". I naughtily said "May be this guy might have seen us... ". She turned red with excitement and glowed. I further said "this barrack would be holding 20-25 men and all away from their family and women for long time". She agreed. I pressed further, "If they would have caught us fucking then I feel that they would not have hesitated to take us to barracks and all of them would have taken turns to fuck you one by one and each would have screwed you at least thrice each like a cheap whore or their own group's sex toy". I was knowingly using cheap & vulgar language to access her excitement. She gasped & looked at me and slowly moaned as if she was actually excited with fantasy of being fucked by so many men. She came closer to me and clutched her body to my arm. I was enjoying our talk and finding a new sensation that my wedded wife for so many years was actually excited by the idea of other men using her for a gang-bang. She slowly dropped her hand and caught my erect dick in her hand. That day I once again realized that my wife was ready to be a slut only waiting for the dam to be broken once. We returned to the resort and found that mom and our kids were sleeping peacefully in their room. We raced to our room and she literally banged me in the room. We stayed there for three more days and went to same spot twice more and I made sure to enjoy fucked her there every time. On the third occasion, I had made her walk topless for some distance even before reaching there and she had enjoyed it very much. On both the occasions, I saw the same army Jawan watching and enjoying our show. On the third time, I even spied him shaking his big lund while watching us. I was half expecting him to come and join us, but perhaps his inculcated discipline stopped them from doing so. Both the times, I made sure that my wife was wearing sheer top and not wearing any bra after the fuck and both the times, we met him and chatted with him. He did not make any excuse and second time onward stared at my wife's boobs without any hesitation and it was heartening to watch my wife glowing under his gaze and not shying away or trying to hold her arms in front of her big boobs. 
This was perhaps her first step towards being more confident while showing off her body to someone else in front of me. 

Awesome story
Like Reply
बीवी की दोस्त से चुदाई 08  

........ और प्रिया भी उसके हाथ की रफ़्तार से ही अपनी चूत उसकी उँगलियों पर रगड़ रही थी। 

मैंने प्रिया का मुंह अपने लण्ड की तरफ धकेला तो वो समझ गयी कि मै अपना लौड़ा उसके मुलायम और गरम मुंह से चुसवाना चाहता हूँ और उसने मुंह खोल कर मेरा खड़ा हुआ लौड़ा अपने मुंह में गपक लिया। मेरा लौड़ा उसके मुंह में जाते ही वो जोर जोर से उसे चूसने लगी। मै इतना excited था की मुझे लगा जैसे मै तभी झड़ जाऊँगा पर बड़े कंट्रोल से मैंने अपने को रोका और उसके गरम मुंह के मज़े लेने लगा। प्रिया अपने गरम मुंह से मेरे लौड़े को ऐसे चूस रही थी जैसे भरी गर्मी में कोई कुल्फी चूस रही हो। बीच बीच में वो मेरा तना हुआ लौड़ा अपने मुँह से निकाल कर मेरे बॉल्स अपनी जीभ से चाट रही थी। 
मै मस्ती में मचल रहा था और दूसरे मर्द के सामने अपनी नंगी सेक्सी और मस्त बीवी की चूंचियां और शरीर जोर जोर से मसल रहा था चूस रहा था और बीच बीच में उसके निप्पल  से काट भी रहा था। 
इस बीच आदित्य मस्ती में उसकी गर्म चूत में अपनी दो मोटी उंगलियां घुसा कर इंजन की रफ़्तार से उसकी चूत को बेदर्दी से रगड़ रहा था और प्रिया एक गरम कुतिया की तरह अपनी टांगें खोल कर बहुत तेजी से उचक - उचक कर आदित्य से अपनी चूत में उँगलियाँ करवा रही थी। आदित्य ने उसकी चूत में अपनी उंगलियां बिजली की गति से ठूंसते हुए मुझे कहा "यार! तेरी बीवी तो बहुत मस्त है, मज़ा आ गया। " 
क्योंकि कार के window glasses थोड़े खुले थे और आस पास बिलकुल सुनसान था, मुझे विश्वास है कि आदित्य का ये कमेंट, प्रिया की सिस्कारियां और हमारी आवाज़ें दूर दूर तक जा रही होंगी। अगर कोई थोड़ी सी दूर स्थित सड़क पर पैदल जा रहा होगा तो उसने हमारी आवाज़ें जरूर सुनी होंगी। 
उधर मैंने देखा कि प्रिया वासना में बिलकुल बेसुध सी थी और बहुत तेजी से अपनी नंगी चूत आदित्य के हाथ पर vibrate कर रही थी।  उस समय मेरी पत्नी मेरे दोस्त और मेरे सामने कार में  बिलकुल नंगी थी और मस्ती में डूबी थी। उसने अपने हाथ में आदित्य का मोटा और बड़ा लौड़ा पकड़ा हुआ था और वो मेरा लौड़ा चूसते हुए अपने हाथ से उसके लौड़े के साथ खेल रही थी। ये देख कर मेरी मस्ती कई गुना बढ़ गयी। आदित्य ने उंगलियां मेरी रंडी बीवी की चूत में घुसा रखी थी और मेरी सेक्सी और जवान पत्नी जो कि कार में बिलकुल नंगी थी उसने अपने मुलायम हाथ में मेरे दोस्त का नंगा कड़क और मोटा लौड़ा पकड़ा हुआ था।  
आदित्य ने अपनी उँगलियों से प्रिया की चूत चोदते-चोदते अपने हाथ के अंगूठे से उसकी क्लिट को सहलाना शुरू कर दिया और प्रिया जैसे मस्ती और वासना से पागल हो गयी।  
Like Reply