Adultery The trophy wife and the cuckold family (Based on true and ongoing events)
As a lifestyle dominant, I met this wonderful Indian cuckold couple from California through an online forum. The cucky husband and the hot wife have been serving me for the past 6 months. The content is based on the true events that has happened between us so far. I will chronicle the future events as well. And the wife actively contributes to the content here. 

Ideas and constructive feedback are appreciated. 

The characters (names changed), plot and the pictures are real. 

(Chapter one)

Divya Iyer was an atom bomb. In fact many people would say that she looked like the kollywood actress Nikki Galrani. Divya had jet-black hair that flowed very nicely till her bubble butt. Her skin was very smooth and her hands were very soft. She liked wearing chiffon sarees with low cut blouses that would give men an opportunity to look at her boobs every time she bent down. Divya's breasts were milk pots – her tits were perfectly shaped – not huge but still firm after being married for a while - a firm C cup with perky and sensitive nipples.  The blouses she selected in the back were low broad and showed her shapely back as she turned and walked.  Talk about her ass! My god! She was heavy assed with 38 solid inches to fill in. When she walked with swaying her ass, most men would be speechless. Her ass was so curved and sexy that any guy would want to ‘eat’ it.  

Dilip on the other hand was almost the opposite.  He was older, bald, unfit with belly fat, wore glasses and was not very adept socially. Dilip and Divya's marriage was an arranged one. Divya's parents wanted her to be in America and married to a well settled individual and that's how Dilip entered Divya's life. Divya was the queen in every sense and Dilip would spend his day to make sure she is pleased and never have to raise a finger for anything.

- chapter 2 will be added soon
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 20210815-205114.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Torok's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2

Divya always enjoyed being with virile men. Those with a strong sexual drive who would fuck her rough and would dominate all her holes. She lost her anal virginity to such a man when she was 19 who was twice her age. She got great job to be owned and used by a real man - dark, muscular, deep voiced, and dominating in personality who would give her more than she wanted and take control of her body and mind in the act". Whereas Dilip can hardly get it up and likes to serve Divya in every possible way, even if it means Divya  getting owned and fucked by another man. In fact, he likes the idea of being cucky husband and enjoys the thought of his wife humiliating him, exhibiting herself to others and fucked, dominanted by another man.
[+] 2 users Like Torok's post
Like Reply
[Image: 20210816-191049.jpg]
upload gifs online
[+] 1 user Likes Torok's post
Like Reply
(16-08-2021, 06:23 AM)Torok Wrote: [Image: 20210815-205114.jpg]

Nice View. Love the Anklet.....traditional in view, modern in thoughts  Namaskar

A very Willing Hubby - nothing can go wrong here..  banana

Pls continue.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2
- Part 2

Dilip and Divya wanted to take a step forward and joined an online community. That's how they met me, one of those Indians who doesn't come from a privileged background, but I made it with hardwork and determination. A confident, smart and witty personality, with a very kinky mind. I do boxing for hobby, and I am strong with the stamina to match. I discovered my kinky side very early on, but America let that loose. I met my first submissive friend at college here in America, a gorgeous white girl from a rich conservative family who said that she was smitten by my charisma and intelligence. She loves being tied up, feeling helpless, getting fucked hard, giving up control to a man she trusts, and adores. With her, I quickly learned that I am uncompromisingly dominant in the act, who commands obedience, not demand it. A look at her will make her undress, get the face down with the ass up for him. And it only got better for me from there with more experience.
Like Reply
[Image: 20210820-080945.jpg]
Like Reply
Divya's public exhibitionism with humiliation of the cucky husband, and breeding Divya will be the focus going forward.  

Breeding some of the Dilip's family members is something that we are actively exploring, but that needs convincingly them first to this idea. So, how we approach them and get them excited and open up will be the focus as well.
Like Reply
Good start with great potential in the story.
Like Reply
Story has great potential
Like Reply
plz continue
Like Reply