Unwanted submission
Arbaz:
Everyone is on table, eating their lunch, you stand up and move to kitchen to take something. I also stand and follow you with motivation to help, no no it is for a chance to feel your body.

I enter into kitchen and see you are bend. You are collecting something from the fridge, I go and stand behind you. Place my dick on your ass and say "let me help, mam" I move my palm on your waist.

Aparna:
i shocked as u put ur body over my meaty ass and ur hand on my waist.. my body vibrate and i shook off to move off u from my body.. and stand my body from the position of bending and holding curd pocket in my hand turn my face with bit angry and shame .... 

"what are u doing"

Arbaz:
I come little close and whisper "just helping you" I take the curd packet and open that with my teeth. Then place the opening in my mouth and start swallowing and sucking the packet like it is boobs. I wink and then take the curd packet out and lick around the opening to show how my tongue will work around your nipples.

It has been 3 days, now you have see a sudden transformation in me. From gentle, shy boy to a dom and lusty man.

Aparna:
mm i shocked as u move close to me.. i step back but the refrigerator stop my movement further and no way for me.. the refrigerator still open and the cool freeze flow through my ass thighs.. mmmmmm once side of my body got cool freeze by refrigerator 

Other side of my body got sweat due to shock surprise scared... the sweats increased around my ear lope and neck and underarm and etc.. 

In my own home and my hubby sat on other room but i faced humiliation from a boy who is much closer friend of my hubby son of his friend.. 

I gulped my salvia but it s struck at throat and he march forward and collect curd pocket "just helping u" and open the corner of the pocket with his teeth.. and suck it with his lips.. and crush the pocket.. (i felt like he is crush my boobs with his hand..) mmmm i lookdown due to shy and saw how his suck and lick around the open of the pocket.. 

"I murmured.. this is only one pocket.. if u taste by your own teeth how jai and kids.. eat curd further.."" Now my resistance. reduced and my voice become weaker.

Arbaz:
Your front body is cool due to freeze coldness. i smile as you say "what Jai and you kind will take If I sucked the from the packet." But it has been done. Next, I just press the curd packet and the curd splash on your face, neck, breast and boobs. Its like huge cumm on your face. "Ohh I am sorry let me clean you" I come lil more close and lean my face towards you. I lick the curd from your face that has mix taste of curd and your sweat.

"Its more delicious" I say move down to your chin and the neck. You can feel cold and wet tongue all over your face and neck. It is a humiliation and I behave like you are my property and I am using it as I want.
[+] 1 user Likes aparnajai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sudden your eyes open and you find yourself on bed, next to your beloved husband. You are wet sweat and your breath is running so fast. You come out from your room and find the Arbaz at the same place like dream.

I sweated lot and looking fo water.. And no water in bottle.. And saw jai with anger.. And move off from bed.. And put my pallu on my shoulder .. and hair bun on my head and took the bottle and turn on the light it is 2am.. And slowly come to hall.. And shocked u are there in hall and watching something.. On tv..

You turn back and smile at me innocently..  I cant see u face u.. I scold myself for my devil thought.. How cheap am i.. Mmmm aparna..mmmm im murmuring myself..

Then u asked. What u say…//

Accidentally, I have not put tshirt and my wide hairy chest are clearly visible. I thought everybody is sleeping so I come out and start watching movie. As you come I slide in the couch so you dont see me like this. It is all due respect but inside, a monster is waiting. As you come out and I turn my face. First this I notice is big boobs which were wet with sweat. A glimpse of your fatty but flat belly. It was the view of angel-- should say milfy angel.
As I turn back, I say “what you say”.. You find my eyes rolling on your busty figure.
//

I seen the cat blue on on mid of my hall there is no light except tv and ur eyes.. It is disturbing me lot, since the day 1 u came here… my hubby told me that his childhood ***** friend sent off his son for one of the cracking course 3month.. So he is going to stay here.. Initially i irritated for jai’s call… but i dont show any resistance to him openly.. I knew jai always fonded with his village people, it is quite common atleast oen person
coming from village to my home and stay at guest house fore few days to look after their work in state capital chennai.. But this is first time 3month.. I need to cook extra one meal always.. So it is not big deal..

But 3days back when he landed here.. He is the man.. His funny jovial wit changed the color of my house.. Jai never been so open with us. But he discussed everything… yes i cant blame him for his innocent funny jovial wit.. But it is disturbed me lot.. Mmmm so the problem with myself.. I need to correct.. But it is quite tough as long as he is going to be here.. Mmm aa moand..

“Nothing.. Dont u sleep”..//

I smile and take a breath. I reply “yeah actually, I dont feel sleepy so I thought to watch TV. I am sorry if I made you scared. I am staring at you but also try to avoid to get catch as you are the wife of my dad’s friend. I have to be careful and show some respect. But your looks are so slutty, at least at the phase of the night when a man only wants a woman to fuck. I am resisting myself and my eyes. As you move to kitchen, my eyes follows you and check your bouncy big ass. (It will similar to your dream). I stand and move to kitchen, as you are bend and taking the water bottle. My footstep will recall the scene that you have watch few minutes before.

“Mam, I also want some water.” I am only in a boxer and my wide chest is now clearly visible to you.
//

I blushed and lookdown.. I did not realized he is enjoying my move off pallu and clear dharshan of my blouse over the left boobs and waist folding..

I bite my lower lips.. And try to ignore ur manly looks and walking towards kitchen.. It is just 30feet hall but i felt it is ages to take to reach the kitchen to hide myself from his eyes.. Yes i knew well he is enjoying my swinging ass inside my saree. And as i put hair bun.. He can clearly seeing my backless blouse exhibiting my back..

I saw the refrigerator and smiles myself for thought flashing.. Which made me here.. I gulped and ensure none back of me.. And bend to take another bottle of water… while i heard ur voice back of me..

“Mam, I also want some water.”  

Thank god. He kept himself few feet away from.. And i turned my face.. And saw his bare chest with lot of hairs.. I try to ogling at him but it is quite inevitable.. My eyes struck there.. then i recompose myself.. And pass the bottle without second thought to me..//

No doubt, I am enjoying you at the phase of the night but I am not thinking to take you down here and fuck like a monster. However, somewhere in mind, this thought is emerging. I stand behind and watching your amazing curve. I give few second to your blouseless, expose back. OMG, why am I waiting, just look at her. Go Arbaz, break her blouse hook and give tongue massage. I blush and the move my eyes down to your ass. I close my eyes and try to capture this image, as i will leave this house soon. After requesting for one bottle, your turn and I find your frontal view. Fleshy and fatty belly, saree is down , below the waist and a wide gap between the blouse and saree. “Thank you” I say and take bottle. I find that you are watching my wide chest which make me feel more erotic.
“Why are sweating badly, mam?”
//

I am quite surprised to see u just in trouser.. Nothing much.. Broad shoulder.. Comparing to jai automatically.. Jai is skinny… strong arm… and lot of hairs over the body.. (i was read somewhere else.. Man having more hairs then they are good in bed..) which make me blush myself.. And bite my lower libs and lweookdown…  my heart pumps faster than usual..

As u asked boldly “Why are sweating badly, mam?” i shocked as u caught me exactly..

“Nothing.. Bad dream” then i quickly buried the word in my throat… and saw u drink the water one gulb… //

Nothing is intentional here, but as I start to pour water in my mouth, the water just over flow from my mouth and start flowing on my chest and and go down to my boxer. I stop and say “I am sorry” I try to stop and then it sudden splash on you ( the same scene when the curd was splash on you) this time it si water. I take few step back and start coughing. I smile and loook at you “I am so sorry”. The blouse fabric is seems transparent and this is working on my dick. Sudden it start to hard, and it can be seen in my boxer as its just a loose boxer.
//

As i witnessing ur leaked water goes down from ur neck and bare chest and ur trouser… then i heard “I am sorry” and the moment water splashed out over me.. My face chin and neck ad saree blouse waist.. And u move off.. Im almost half wet…. Dont know what to do.. I just stunned.. And dont know how to react…

I saw u smile at me without any intention.. But for me it is big moment.. What i seen in dream.. Is he going to move forward and rub my chin and dry me… ohh god..mmmm breath heavily.. Mmmm i  moaned bit.. And my breathes start to heavy. mmaassa.. And which made my boobs movement more rhythmically and im certain which got ur attention..

As u move off few feet away and now i got to see ur climbs of trouser easily and there is some snakes awake slowly.. I am witnessing its potential raise.. (one side im happy that im the reason for his awake indeed..) bite my lower lips.. And seeing it unshamefully.. I forgot that im watching my hubby friend son manylyhood.. He is younger to me 10years.. But.. im thinking about myself with him..mmmaaa///

Things has got hot with time and my dick has told you without shame. I am not able to react on this as you are watching my boxer which is becoming tent. I look at you and then I find you biting your lower lips which actually the turning point. All of sudden, you have became, a slutty woman from traditional housewife. I lower my gaze and try to avoid eye contact but damage has been done. I take two steps towards you but still I am two steps away from you. As I can see water drops on your neck and cleavage, my montasreous souls are pushing me to lick with tongue but I am controlling myself and trying to calm down. But the dick has reached at his peak and you can see it. I am infront of woman older that 10 years who are staring at my dick. Its new for me and I am loosing mind control. Then one step and my chest come in front of face. Hairy and wet chest, I dont why I am stepping. May its the strongest force exist that pull two bodies close to each other. I am speechless, but bottle in my hand has still water and I just start pouring on you. This is intentional.
//  

As i seeing his snake raising myself.. My body go through different feeling an my grapes also start to pulged inside my blouse as i didnot wear bra during night time.. It is quite evident that he can catch my side grapes on my blouse.. Left side boobs is clearly seen by him.. My gaze stronger slowly and he start to move forward.. My heart goes faster and my boobs raises and falls more rhythmically i saw he witnessed fully.. Now another step.. And i felt his manly breath on my neck….

Which is make me hot and help me to dry from his earlier mistake such splashed out of water..(i go to his support. No no.. it was accident.. Nothing his intentional.. What can he do if cough come.. He did not realized all his water splash made me wet.. But he is good boy turned away after that.. And understood his mistake…)

Then my inner mind asking.. Then what is his real mistake.. Smile at me.. Raising his cock… i blushed.. (what can he do.. Im semi naked. And his splash made me wet..and he witnessing the kollywood heroine like this infront of him. Nothing wrong with him…)

Then he move his bottle and pour all the water over me.. Ouch.. what are u doing..i m asking angrily..//

I smile at your anger and empty the bottle by pouring the cold water on your neck to breast. I dont have reply of your question but it is sure that now I want you as a woman. I slide you pallu down and watching you. My mouth is open the saliva is filling as my my mouth is watering to this view. Your blouse is wet and without bra its showing your boobs skin. I look at your face and then your long neck with manglasutra that make me realize all those online stories in which milf fond of young bulls and I did  not believe those stories but sudden all those stories is giving me idea to go forward and use this milf. Its 2 AM, the whole house is dark and her husband and son is sleeping peace fully. Here in kitchen she is with a boy who is thinking to fuck her. I am not in my control, as I go on my knee and come more close. I place my face on your belly, I close my eyes and feel the water that I have poured on you. “MAM”//

As i asked u dont answer… (my inner mind warned abot u but im the one speak for u.. But u made me failed..) and simply put ur hand and rub my shoulder as try to dry the water but my pallu down quickly and i stand off with just my blouse..and as a traditional ***** woman i put off my hand to cover my boobs but it is not enough to cover.. My erected nipples goes so bold to invite u more near.. And ur eyes goes from top of me to bottom and watch my neck mangalstura falls inbetween my cleavage..

Im standing like ur woman infront of u where the guy tied this mangalsutra sleep next door.. And..u suddenly go to kneel down and take my ass cheeks from ur hand and pushme harder to u.. Suck the water.. Mmmm and heard ur moaned Mam…

I speechless. And put my hand over ur hairs and closed my eyes.//

My both hands on your busty ass and I grab them and separate from each for ventilation. It is sure this ass will gonna feel my wet tongue. But before that I have to make you ready for each dirty move. I take my tongue out and move from the pubic area to before your boobs. It was wet with water only and now its water and my saliva both. I replace my hand on saree. I start pulling it down, as it tightly wrapped around your waist, its stuck at half of your ass. I am licking the exposed part, just above your hairy pussy.

“Mam, Mam, Mam,” I dont have to anything but I am full of action right now. My host is presenting her milfy curve to me. I go up and stop at your boobs when I find mangalsutra just above on your breast. I lick the surface of your boobs and then take in my mouth like I am telling you that your married life will gonna be under my control//

As u hold my soft ass cheeks with ur rough hand.. Mmaaa i moaned..
“What are u doin..” but not stopping u..
As u put ur wet tongue over my waist line.. Where my pallu move off it is free land.. And i felt ur salvia is mixed with water.. (is he helping me to dry or applying more salvia and turned me with his man of smell..)

He pulled down my saree but it tied strongly so this one not  like to go off easily as my pallu goes for his move. But he is a man and win on his own attempt.. Yes there is bushes of hairs visible just above to my sensible part of body.. Yes my pussy hairs sneaking out of my saree.. I felt shamed so infront of him. He licked there to mmmm aaaa i moaned and hold my grip on his head hair..

As i put my hand so strong on his head his thought that i stoping him there so he moves his head up.. And travelling through my everest kind of raisign boobs and he felt my clevage and bite my mangalsutra which is tangling there...//
[+] 3 users Like aparnajai's post
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
very erotic start
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
Please continue this.
Like Reply
waiting for update
Like Reply
All of sudden you feel that, I have stopped and leave you there in mid of hornyness. As you were not resisting but you are also not ready what I have felt, a man dont do this. I collect all erotic feelings and just the leave the place. I move to my room and close the door. I am in dilemma what to do, should I go and complete it or I should leave this house. They are the one who are helping me here in the strage city and I am trying to fuck his wife. I run to bathroom and decide ti make my dick calm as it is the one who has started all his dirty things. I maturabate and make my self empty, as we all know masturabtion can make anyone calm, it has worked for me.

Next morning, i come out and see you. I cant do eye contact with you. I say “good morning” and sit next to your husband. He reply and turn to you “serve the breakfast to Arbaz”

I look at you and everything what happened last night starts replaying. I dont what and how to react and how to start a normal conversation with you.//

As u stopped suddenly and left me in a such position.. I was completely lost and saw u go away from me.. My body trempling.. It was one side honey feeling and other side humiliation.. Yes.. he took me in such a way so cheaply inmy own home. Ohhh aparna.. I murmured. And saw myself what is happened full of wet and sweat with his salvia drenching im filled with his aroma.. I put my hand over my head.. And slowly come to sense.. And put on my pallu it is wet.. And slowly close the refrigerator. And walk to the hall the tv still on where one heroine dancing the rain she replicate me on the screen.. I m not on clear mind what im doing.. And slowly go inside my bedroom and shut the door

Where i saw my hubby and kids sleeping deeply.. I want to take path to remove his salvia.. But if i take bath now it make jai awake from his sleep.. So i just go and sleep on my bed edge and turn away from jai and looking at the wall and try to recollect the things happened sequentially.. Sleep not appearing until 5am and slowly i slept…

Usually i awake much earlier than jai and prepare food and send off kesav to school and prepare morning coffe to jai wake him up 7.30am..

But today im not responded for morning alarm at 5.45..quite long bell ringed and jai wake and he saw me sleep at the edge.. And shivering body.. And he heard the tv sound.. From hall walking to hall and turned off.. And he go down to apartment gate and wishes the watchman and collect the milk cover..

Where the watchman specifically asked about me.. Jai is answered she is sleeping…
Watchman: is it Madam ok?
Jai: ya good.. May be she tired.. And back to home by lift..
Jai thought ohh my wife have somuch fan base… smile himself and he made a coffee after long time and wake me up..

Aparna: I blushed to see jai face..ohh why dont u wake me upp..

Jai: i may cook too but it is not nice and kesav and arbaz dont eat..

Aparna: I blushed as i heard arbaz name but jai took that blush for food preparation..

I go to kitchen and prepared the food and u read the paper… then Arbaz come from him room and wishes u…. And you too respond him..

I heard ur arrival to hall.. Which make me shivered and felt like im going to meet my man.. I dont know how to react.. Still im on kitchen..

After 5min, im not turned on to hall..

Jai informing me that you are here to prepare coffee for him.. And he told if u are busy i made my coffee to arbaz too.. I blushed.. Noo u dont made for him.. Ill make in 2min..

After 2min.. I brought up with coffee to hall and shied and cant face u.. Put down the coffee cup near to you on dinning table..//

xx
The last night things has changed everything. Jai is reading some news, Keshav is taking hsi breakfast and you are in kitchen. As i sit, Jai has asked you for coffee. These two minutes are longest two minute of life, I am blank and dont know how will I face you when you come with coffee after the last night incident. We, both, are not sex seeker, it was accidentally but as we have crossed our limit. It seems within no time same situation will come and I dont have any idea how to face it.

After 2 minutes when you come with coffee, I look at your face and find smile or blush with a glow. I was expecting an angry face with disappointment and hate. As I see your face, I smile and take the coffee “Thank you so much, for this coffee. Aparna mam, its becoming my habit to taste this coffee. Jai sir is so lucky that he has got you.”

Jai: It was not easy Arbaz. She was DIVA of my college and I was just a normal boy.
Me: OHH, but you are together. (I look at you with smile which is mixed with guilt).
I sip coffee and close my eyes. The coffee is no more coffe, its feel like I am tasting your delicious skin again but this time hot. Take a long breath “Thanks mam” within few minutes all those guilt has just disappear and my inner monster has again started to stare your body.
“Aparna mam, may I help you in kitchen to make Lunch. Today is my off and I want to help” it was intentionally to get close to you and figure out whats going in your mind. If I was forcing last night, I would leave this house as soon as possible but if it was from both side. I dont know what will be our future.//
[+] 3 users Like aparnajai's post
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
super story
Like Reply
small update but its good
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply