Incest Friends Fuck Mom by the Pool
Friends Fuck Mom by the Pool by rohit543
All credit to original author.

'Mom can you please take us to the pool today?'

I came rushing into moms room.All our friends used to go the pool every Saturday accompanied by one parent.This time it was moms turn.Mom was doing her daily chores

'Do i have to come?'

'Please Mom.No other parent is free today'

Mom gave in to my demands.She took a book along with her.4 of my friends came with me and mom to the pool.All of us changed and went into the pool while mom was still inside.We all were playing with a ball.Suddenly all of them started looking towards the changing room

Mom was coming out wearing a towel.All eyes were on her.She reached her chair.She opened the towel and exposed her body in a bikini to everyone.She put the towel on the chair and lay on it.

All my friends were secretly looking at moms thigh.I think mom knew she was getting so much attention and was liking it also.I never knew my mother was such a slut from inside.

All the boys were dreaming of licking those milky thighs , squeezing her tits and pounding that sweet cunt.Mom behaved as if she was too engrossed in reading the book and was unaware of what was happening outside.

Mom got up to get a drink.All eyeballs were moving with her swaying ass and jiggling tits.Her nipples had become perky and it was showing on her top.Mom continued reading the book along with her drink.

One of my friend who was fantasizing about mom invited her to join us in the pool.I got excited at the prospect of having mom come inside the pool.But she politely declined as she said she was not in the mood

That friend wouldnt take no for an answer.After a while he got out of the pool and personally invited mom to join them.Mom told him she had a back-ache and so couldnt come.

He was more smart than her.He told mom that he gave great back massages and it would surely help her to reduce the pain.Mom was reluctant.She had no excuse this time and gave in to his demands.

Mom got up and lay on her front side.My friend was now getting a great view of her ass and back.Mom closed her eyes and started to enjoy the massage.He was massaging her back in circular motions.Moms expressions made it look as if she liked it.

Another who was watching this came up to them and offered to join in.He said he would work on her thighs.He was living his dream.He had my moms thighs in his hands and the license to do anything.He squeezed them and felt her up to her inner thighs on the pretext of a massage.Mom couldnt even say anything.

Another friend joined in.He was massaging moms feet.Mom knew she had gotten her self into trouble.She tried to tell them to stop but they just wouldnt listen.The slut inside mom wanted this to continue.I could make that out.

Mom was being fondled by 3 boys in the local club.The boys started increasing the intensity.The massage started becoming more sexual.All of them were becoming bold and touching mom on her privates.Mom was feeling very uncomfortable.

"Hey Guys , look at this.Her pussy is very wet" .. Said the one who was massaging her thighs

Mom was embarrassed to the core.Her face had become red.She couldnt say anything in her defense.She cursed herself for being such a slut.

"What does that mean?" asked another

"I guess we need to satisfy her wet pussy"

"C'mon lets do it"

Mom was still speechless.Her pussy had become wet in front of the boys.She couldnt even deny that she was horny.All her shame had gone.The slut side of mom had completely taken over her

Without even asking mom they unhooked her bra and removed her panties.Mom was stark naked in a local club.I , who was in the pool , came out and joined in the feast.I didnt care about what the other guys thought.

All of us formed a circle around mom so that no-one could figure out what was going.All of us started fondling mom.There were hands on her tits.Some squeezing it and some pinching the nipple.Some fingers crept into her pussy.Mom was shaking and trembling.They even fingered her asshole which was very tight.

We all would take turns in smooching mom.Every now and then a tongue would appear on her tits.A stray hand would move to her thighs.Once in a while someone would squeeze her ass.Her whole body had been felt up and licked

Now was the time for the gang-bang.Enough of foreplay.Mom also was getting ready for the fuck of her life.

"Since she is my whore , her cunt is mine.You all decide the rest" ... i said firmly

Mom was shocked but didnt comment.Everyone else also agreed.All my friends started fighting for their desired place.

It was decided.One guy would put his rod into moms mouth while she would stroke two others people's penis.One guy would fuck her ass while I would work on her pussy.All the others would switch places from time to time

My friend started it off by inserting his cock in moms mouth.Mom took it in nicely.Before she could settle two cocks came in her hand and she hand to simaltaneously suck and stroke the cocks.If this wasnt enough , i penetrated mom and then her asshole was also filled

Mom was being fucked by 5 people including her son.Mom was shaking due to the constant motion of cocks going in and out of her.One guy who was getting a handjob decided to tit-fuck mom and put his cock between moms mammoth tits.

All of them changed positions constantly except me.Cocks kept on going in and out of her mouth , cunt and ass.Mom was slut such a slut that she was pleasuring 5 boys at one time

Moms pussy felt really warm and tight.I paced my fuck nicely.Slowly slowly i increased my pace of inserting my cock inside her.But by now the highest stage had been reached and her pussy was receiving a severe hammering.

Her ass was subject to constant pounding.Boys kept on going in and out of her hole.Most of her pain of due to anal sex but im sure since she was a slut it wasnt her first time.

Moms gave a deepthroat to each and everyone.She was very skilled and dedicated at her work.THe gang bang continued for a good 15 - 20 minutes more.All her holes were completely filled

All of us were about to cum at roughly the same time

"Lets give her a cum bath boys" i shouted.

All of us took out our cocks and aimed it at moms body and shoot out our load.Soon mom was covered in a thick white later.Semen from 5 widly excited cocks had been ejaculated on her.

Before leaving all of us cleaned her up using our tongues.They were tongues all over moms body.Her legs , thighs , tummy , tits , nipples , asshole , pussy , arm-pit , neck , lips , back , navel.You name it and that part had been licked.

We dressed up mom and left for the changing room.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
EXECELLENT U THIS STORY...........
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
EXECELLENT U THIS STORY...........EXECELLENT U THIS STORY...........
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply