Incest Mom Fucked by my School Teacher
Mom Fucked by my School Teacher by Rohit543.
All credit to original author.

Hi this is Ramesh

My moms name is Nandita. She is 46 years old.Her figure is 36-34-38.She is regarding as a very sexy woman and is an object of many fantasies.She is a dream for many cocks.

This happened when i was in my 10th standard.I really very weak in maths and used to just pass always.During my 10th i failed in maths.Since in 10th we have boards it is necessary to pass in all subjects in order to appear for the board exams.There was a lot of tension at home regarding my studies.

Since i failed , my maths professor , Mr Malhotra had called my parents.Since i was scared to tell my dad i told my mom who agreed to come after much reluctance.She had to meet Mr Malhotra after school at 5 pm in his cabin along with me

That day during school a friend of mine , Suraj , told me that once Mr Malhotra had called his mom to tell him about his marks.He later called to his house and fucked her to make Suraj pass the exam.I was shocked ! I must admit i was excited also at the prospect of my mom being fucked by Mr Malhotra.

After school i entered the cabin with mom.As soon as i entered i saw Malhotra staring at my mom from top to bottom.He had a sly smile on his face.He complained to my mom about my lack of attention in class and the reasons for my poor performance.Mom was really upset listening to all this as she cared about my studies a lot.

He told my mom that i would have to repeat the year since i had failed this exam.Mom was shocked ! She couldnt believe what she had just heard.She was almost in tears.Malhotra sir told me to go out since he wanted to talk to my mom alone.I knew what the talk was going to be.I went outside and waited with great anticipation

Mom came out after 15 - 20 mins with visible tension on her face.While on her way back she did not even talk to me.She was busy thinking something.We reached home.I asked mom what happened.She said nothing and told me to go and study so that i dont fail again.

At 9 pm , Mom came to my room and said ' Ramesh go to sleep.I am going out to meet a friend and will be back by 1 '

I knew where she was going.She was going to Malhotra sir's house.He lived close-by to my house.After mom left even i left following her.I had a great deal of excitement to see what was going to happen , what malhotra would do with my mom.I was right.Mom stopped the car right outside Mr Malhotra's bungalow.I was watching from slight far so that no one could see me.

Mom entered the house.I went and stood near the window.Malhotra was sitting on the sofa watching TV and mom was standing in front of him with her head down

' Aaah , Nandita , it seems you have made the right choice ' he said with a smile

Mom was still silent with her head down

' Please dont tell anyone about this.I am only doing it for the sake of Ramesh's education '

' Yes dont worry dear , this will only be between you and me '

Malhotra got up from his sofa and walked up to mom.He took mom in his arms and hugged her.He was squeezing moms ass and feeling her thighs while hugging her.He then threw mom onto the sofa.He went on top of her and started smooching her.His tongue was invading moms mouth.He was licking mom all over her face and neck.Mom wasnt enjoying this as she was trying to resist him

' Come here bitch and suck my cock ' he said in an authoritative voice

Mom was shocked on hearing the word bitch but had to obey.Mom opened his pants and pulled them down.There was a huge bulge in his underwear.Very reluctantly she pulled down his underwear and out came his big thick cock.Mom held it in her hands and lick it from the bottom to the top.She did this 3 -4 times to make the cock completely wet.Malhotra was moaning in pleasure.Mom then opened her mouth and took the tip of his dick in her mouth and slowly started swallowing the rest.Malhotra then held her by her hair and started putting her mouth in and out his fuck cock with great force.Mom was struggling and coughing many times in between.

He then caught hold of her boobs.Mom shouted ' pleeeasseee '.He started squeezing them harder and harder.He put his hand under moms salwar and went upwards.Mom was shaking from inside.He removed her salwar and she was in her bra now.He started licking her cleavage.By now even mom started to moan and enjoy.She was pushing his face into her boobs.He unsnapped her bra and freed her tits.He started licking her nipples and mom had started moaning loudly.He sucked and pinched her nipples and licked all over her stomach.

He removed moms kameez.Mom was only in her panties.But he removed them too.Moms hairy pussy was now exposed to him as she lay naked.He parted her legs and put his face in the hairy jungle.He started to licck her cunt.Mom was now jumping in excitement.Her tits were bouncing with her every jump.Malhotra inserted his finger along with his tongue in her cunt.He licked her forest for sometime and then got up.

He held his cock and aimed for moms pussy.'FUCK ME FUCK ME !' shouted mom.I was shocked.He stood near the tip of her pussy and suddenly entered with force.'AAAHHHH aaaahhhh ' shouted mom.His cock went out and entered with more force.Louder grew moms groans.He started sucking moms boobs while his cock was going in and out of moms pussy.Moms whole body was shaking due the force with which he was pounding her cunt.He put some 10 -15 strokes in her cunt and took his cock out

'I want to fuck your ass also , Nandita '

'What no , you cant do thaa '

Without even listening to her he turned mom around.Spanked her ass a few times.He then parted her ass cheeks to get a goodview of her asshole.He positioned his cock and slowly entered into her backside.I could see the difficulty with which his cock was penetrating her ass.Mom couldnt take the pain and was shouting in pain.'Stttoooppp pleeeassee AAAAAhHH ssstttoopp OOOOHHH Ummmmmm '

After fucking her ass for a while he cum in her asshole.Both of them were extremely tired and lied on each other for a while.

I had passed my exam with flying colours and had never a problem with maths again thank to mom
[+] 2 users Like vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
EXECELLENT U THIS STORY...........
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
great story yaar! please post more like this
Like Reply
Bhosdi ko sabse chudao
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply