Adultery Doctor's Ride
Rainbow 
Tik…tik…tik…alarm was ringing on the clock…without opening my eyes just moves my hand towards the side table hit on the clock…alarm goes off…after few minutes just opened my eyes looking at ceiling turn around saw Shilpa (Sister in law) was under my arm she was been on deep sleep; just pull off the blanket walks to the window opens the curtains shining bright sunlight rays passing on the room, Just kissed her on the cheeks move for refreshment and goes to the kitchen saw my elder brother Santhosh was preparing Coffee for us…

Hey Pradeep – Good Morning

Good morning bro. What’s Up?

Just finished my jogging Pradeep; Whether Shilpa wakes up?

No bro she was in deep sleep hopes she may get up pretty late today!!

Hmm, Pradeep when did you guys sleep yesterday?

Oh, it’s around 3 am when we go for sleep.  

Hmm, Pradeep you came in or not on her?

Haha, come on bro why are you asking it?

No used safety… (Extra dot condoms)

Fuck you Pradeep...!!

Don’t smile Pradeep why the fuck you're doing this to me?

Cool bro, when the times I feel it will be done…!! Don’t worry bro.

Fuck off your time, Pradeep you know both of our parents whether started to asking about the baby nowadays?

Hmm…Bro but I need some more time to enjoy with Shilpa and have some condition to accept her.

Asshole… It’s already six months now..!! Still, do you want to enjoy it more?

Don’t worry bro, Maybe in two or three months, you can hear some good news from us…

Take your coffee Pradeep…

Hey Santhosh don’t be upset I tell Shilpa to enjoy your mood Today

Shut up Pradeep!!

Open the door with a cup of coffee saw three used condoms laid on the ground, saw my wife sleep in a nude fuck off idiot (Pradeep) blanket was laid away from her body. Saw her back with some red spot on her fair skin her ass butt was red some of the fingerprints were visible on her skin. Keep the cup of coffee on the side table took at her.
Shilpa opens her eyes smile looking at me says Good morning Santhosh… Good morning Darling… Asshole Pradeep once again pulls away from the blanket… Santhosh please give the Jumpsuit… Darling, I heard you guys sleep late yesterday… yeah dear your brother never listen to me yesterday… He slaps me hard and bites my nipple harder yesterday Santhosh… The asshole stops laughing… Come darling let me strip her Jumpsuit from her shoulders saw her nipple and tits was very bad with a lot of bites and red mark over around…

While making Breakfast for us, Pradeep comes to Kitchen hugs me from the back makes a small bite on the neck region, and lick my ears twisting my nipple over the bra and other hands were inside my pantie rubbing my cunt lips omg his fingers were in rubbing my walls Pradeep kiss on my neck his twist on nipple were been hard now moaning in paining saw the reflection on the Fridge it Santhosh watching us... Pradeep pulls out his hand from my panty, shows me his fingers were well coated with my wetness he licks his fingers on my lips and cheeks grab both my boobs press them hards whispered “Get ready for the Bang night” Slap my butts hard kiss me on lips he leaves for his duty.

Hey, Pradeep you're coming to the Party right?

Yeah Santhosh Hope I catch at the Hotel late evening…!! Bye bro…

Santhosh says get ready for the temple Shilpa my mom asked us to go for some Pooja which she arranged for us... 

Yeah dear, let me refresh and get dress maybe leave in an hour.

Let me tell flashback (before 8 months back)

Yes… Santhosh is my elder brother carry on our family export business with my dad. He was married two years back (arranged one). After marriage, he has a happy life (Loves each other) but it makes sad for him when he meets with an accident; aboard while he is gone for the business trip.

It was a mild injury on his left thigh some on his hand but he had a small surgery on his thighs, while the time we found out the injury makes his one of the important nerves for erection was been damaged badly. We treatment for the cure but its was damaged more than the 75% so the treatment which can’t help him as for of now…

After the month I and Santhosh were been forced to share this first with Shilpa. When she hears it for us she first thought was franking on her… But When I show his report she too broke down like something… Over 10 days she never saw over face and never spoken to us… Santhosh was too more stressed and mentally depressed. After a month both get normal back each other hope they understood the reality as I thought of it…

One fine day we had dinner together after a long back…

While Shilpa and Santhosh were been discussing something themselves… Both of them looking at me Finally Shilpa break her voice louder asked me about the solution to have a baby themselves? Nothing else you both should go to have a test first… When we undergo a test, whereas Shilpa has been perfectly alright to have a baby at any cost… While Santhosh's sperm count was not up to the mark…We prefer some tablets and meditation for higher count… Treatment failed still his count was up to the mark… Later I suggested them some other treatment to have a baby for them. Shilpa and Santhosh are upset once again they said to me need some time to think about it…
After a month of that incident, one day both come to me asked me whether I was interested to help them to have a baby for them as they need a child from a family's blood relation…Hearing that I was stocked at a bit from both of them…

I have a dirty secret about Shilpa from the first day ever I saw her at home, eagerly waiting for my Brother's answer if he says no, then I ready to convince my parents to marry her…But My brother says yes to marry her. I used to masturbate imagining her with me, the dream has her as my slut forever… Both of them waiting for my answer but I reply to them sorry both of you I need to think over it and need some time to answer it, guys…
At the night I got the doubt their they are asking for my sperm as a donor or Physical course of it…But as a Doctor, I knew my brother don’t have any other option left with him… The next day while at breakfast time I asked them whether they asking for a donor of my sperms or Physicaaal…

Santhosh and Shilpa answer together says Physical course Pradeep…!!! I Heart was dancing in but I never show that on my face finished my breakfast leave for the duty… In the evening Santhosh joined for a walk at the apartment park…

Pradeep we both of us, what we’re asking from you is maybe wrong from your point of view. I don’t know any other option Pradeep. Santhosh started to cry in front of me, Bro what happen don’t cry like a child, don’t I will help to have a child at any cost… But the only thing I was thinking about Our the relationship may cause as broken…

Listen Pradeep I know very well, he has some kind of relationship with perfect understanding from very early days. I trust you completely Pradeep, But one thing Pradeep you should treat me as a cuckold. At the same time, you can do anything with Shilpa on common understanding with you guys… I can trust you other than anyone in this world Pradeep…

Hold on here Pradeep; Shilpa wants to talk with you Pradeep; stay here I will send her…
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super start
Like Reply
AWESOME UPDATE
Like Reply
Own brother's wife?  How did it all start?
Like Reply
wow.. nice start
Like Reply
Good start. Hope Santhosh is a willing cuckold and Shilpa willing slut.
Like Reply