Poll: Shall I continue
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
6 100.00%
Please never write stories hereafter
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nirvana - Story of a Village (Fiction)
This is purely fictional story. This story will contain mainly nudity (mostly CFNM) and sometimes sex. Will try to develop the story whenever I get time.

This story in told by 3rd persons view.

Father - Ramkrisha 54 years
Mother - Revathy 50 years
Son - Kalyan 25 years
Daughter - Deepika 20 years
Daughter in law - Priya 23 years
Priya's brother - Sathya 20 years

Ram's family lives in a village in southern India. Ram worked at railways and got yearly VRS as he have his ansisters property which gives enough money by rent monthly. He is national hockey player which got his government job. He is well built even at age 54 as he does exercise regularly.
His wife is home maker and at fifty years she still looks young.
They have two children Kalyan and Deepika.
Kalyan working in private company in nearby town. He is also well build with 6ft tall and abs as his father trained him from young age to do exercise. 
Deepika is studying in college. She is one of the top figures in the college.
Recently Kalyan got married to Priya. Priya born and brought up in city. She has younger brother Sathya. Sathya is studying in college.
She wanted to live in village and peaceful environment and got lucky marrying Kalyan.

Sathya visited village to see his sister and going to stay there sometimes as it was semester holidays. He also have a crush on Deepika and his sister knows that.
Deepika too have some eye on Sathya.

Day 1:
Ram was reading paper in the morning, Revathy preparing food and Priya helping Revathy.
A man beating thandoora and announcing that all family head with their wife to assembly in panchayat ground at evening.

Ram was confused why with wife as yearly they never told like this.
At evening Ram and Revathy went to panchayat ground where all village people gathered.
Village head came and sat at center. Two people brought a big old box from temple and kept at center.

Village head told this is our Sacred Box from our temple. It contains different rituals for every 25 year cycle created by our great great ansisters for next 1000 years. We need to open this box every 25 years and do the rituals as mentions for this year. Every one should follow the ritual and if anybody not following rules will be moved out of the village permanently.

Ram remembers last time when this box opens he was around 24 and not married. That time the ritual was all people in village should plant neem trees in their home and run on the fire woods (thee midhi in Tamil). He thought that was the toughest job to do then. This time it will be easy only. His wife never known these rituals as she was from other town.

The village head opened the box and taken the manuscripts out and browsed through the current year.

Nirvana! the village head read the title for this years ritual.

will continue...
[+] 1 user Likes rigi323's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Interesting...
Like Reply
Revathy was shocked more than Ram hearing about nude. Ram was standing without any much interest.
Village head started reading the rules.

1.Nobody should leave the village from now, even outsiders, security guards will watch the borders.
2.All men above 16 should be completely nude inside their home from coming Sunday till Saturday, 7 days.
3.Daily morning all women should come to temple and do rituals nude from 6 to 8am. No men allowed inside during that period.
4.Men must do ritual home for two hours daily.
5.Men should not touch their private parts.
6.From butt cleaning to bathing it should be accompanied by women.
7.Women must ensure men are all time clean and tidy.
8.Women should ensure men should follow the rules otherwise men will paraded nude around village. During parade every village people must see them.
9.All must bath in cold water only.
10.Daily food will be prepared at temple, women can come and get food for the family.
11.Final day big ritual will happen at the temple. Details will be announced later.

Now you can go and on Sunday morning thandoora will announce the ritual staring time.

Ram was standing speechless, Revathy burst out laughing.
Revathy hissed come darling we will go home and discuss with our children.
Ram was most worried that he needs to be nude before his daughter and daughter in law.

Both reached home and came to see another shock. Kalyan's mother in law came to visit her daughter.
Ram's heart stopped a minute. They greeted parent in-law Banu aged 48.
Kalyan asked Ram what happened dad at the panchayat ground. Ram don't know how to explain this.
Suddenly Revathy called everybody to assembly at hall.

Revathy continued, there is the ritual going to start form tomorrow in our village.
It will go on for 7 days and she explained nobody should enter or go out of village from now.
And started briefing the rules.

After hearing the rules, Kalyan told are you kidding, I am not going to do. Sathya joined Kalyan.
Deepika and Priya got exited and thought ithu en listlaya illaya (wow its not in our list).
Revathy told if anybody not flowing they will be paraded nude around the village by the panchayat people.
Sathya thought it was a bad move coming here and need to embarrass before his crush and everybody.
Sathya and Kalyan understood that there is no way to escape from this shit.
Everybody went to their rooms.

Sathya and his mother staying in one room. Deepika having separate room for her.
Sathya told his mom that I will never do that. Banu replied, son I raised you, don't worry you are always my baby. I've seen you all before.
Sathya replied its ok before you mom but how come before Deepika. Don't worry my child, she is like your sister Banu said.
No I like to marry her, Sathya told. Banu told don't worry this too early wait for 3,4 years. Now go to sleep told Banu and went to sleep.
Sathya can't able do anything went to bed.

Deepika never expected this going to happen. She also likes Sathya, tomorrow she is going to see him like the day he was born. And too her father and brother. Wow what a time to alive! she breathed heavily and went to sleep.

Priya too exited about the events. Actually they married just two months back. Kalyan is bit shy type that he never allowed to on light during sex. She never seen him totally nude. Now she is going to see him totally nude the whole full week around everybody in broad daylight.
What a pity for him, she taught. Kalyan can't able to sleep, Priya told him don't worry darling, you will used to it. 

It was summer morning, sun started shining at 6'o clock.
Thandoora guy beating the drums announcing that the ritual starts from now.
All women must assembly at temple by 12pm after doing duties for men at home.
He announced and went.

Revathy waked up everyone at home and asked men to assemble at backyard.
Ram, Kalyan and Sathya without any options obeyed.
Deepika, Priya and Banu assembled other side.

Revathy started explaining the rules at home for all.
All men must bath at backyard open since they will be nude at all time.
As per temple rules men should not even touch their private parts, she laughed and corrected, hereafter public parts.
Hearing this all men thought what the fuck.
Revathy continued, No men should use bathroom or toilet inside home, they should use only backyard. They should compulsory accompany any women to clean after answer the natures call for 1 or 2. This will be our discusting thigs in the whole rituals, she breathed heavily.
If you need to relive yourselves you need to ask us. Any one of us can help.
All men will checked thoroughly three times for cleanliness. If any bad smell comes they need to be bathed.
These are the rules for now. If anything deviates from this new rules will be created. She finished.
Priya and Deepika were ready for the entertainment.

Now lets begin, Revathy told.

will continue....
Like Reply
Nice please continue
Like Reply
Good concept.....superb narration
Like Reply
Continues...

All 3 men got butterflies flying their stomach.
Revathy - From now on nobody should touch yourselves. We will remove your cloths completely and make you as you were born. Don't worry guys. Just enjoy the ride.
I will help my husband. Priya you help your husband. Banu you help your son.

Deepika never seen a live man nude in her life time. But now she is going to see her father, brother and her cousin totally nude for whole 7 days. She was at cloud 9.

Revathy started with her husband. Here I come my darling, I will help you. She unbuttoned his shirt and removed and thrown in the bin beside her.

All other women watching Revathy removing the dress with mouth open. She is going to remove his shorts. She started unzipping his shorts. Ram usually never wear any under garments while sleeping. She just pulled the shorts to the ground and thrown at the bin.

All girls were breathing heavily. Deepika can't believe she just seeing her father completely nude. 
Ram has penis about 7inches when flaccid and balls are pretty big and sagging low and lot of pubic hair.

Deepika was got happy tears seeing her father naked. This is her first penis she seeing in real life that to that much big. Her heart beats like thunder.

Priya was stunned seeing her father-in law and gulped. She now understands from where his husband got his stud.

That's my cute darling said Revathy. Now Priya you start for Kalyan.

Kalyan was literally crying inside. Priya came near to Kalyan.
Priya to Kalyan in her bossy voice - Raise your hands, he obeyed. Everyone laughed.
He got angry at his wife and gives a rough look at her. But Priya never considered him.
She just pulled his t-shirt and thrown away. Then grabbed his shorts and pulled down.
Under that he was wearing the boxer. Without wasting time she just pulled down boxer to ground and thrown away and made him naked before everyone. This is the first time she itself seeing him nude in broad day light. 
He also having around same size as his father. And the bush was denser.
She just enjoyed his junk and then she just turned him to see his butt. Wow it was well build big ass. She was enjoying as were everyone.

You are my proud son said Revathy. Every women laughed.
Now Banu its your sons turn.

Banu came to Sathya. She pulled his vest over his head and kept in the bin. Next she loosened the lungi which just fell off to the ground. To everyone surprise he was not wearing anything under lungi. Within seconds he was naked before everyone and his crush.
He was looking at the ground not seeing anybody.

Sathya having bigger cock then other two. Deepika was just checking his each and every part of his body. Sathya's cock and balls were black, no one expected the package size he is having between his legs. Banu too surprised as she never seen him nude after 8 years of age. She told your dad will be happy to see this. This made him more embarrass.

Revathy told Sathya to raise his head and see us. Sathya just did and first face he saw was Deepika. He can't do anything. While he was seeing Deepika, Deepika was checking out his junk with happy eyes.

will continue...
Like Reply
Now guys time for bath, Revathy announced. But Ram told he needs to poop before bathing, before that I need a coffee.

Revathy asked Deepika to make coffee for all. Priya joined Deepika in kitchen.
Deepika exclaimed to Priya, did you just believe what is happening Anni. Priya replied yeah its unbelievable and this is the first time she itself seeing Kalyan fully nude in light.
Deepika-are you serious. See now my brother is feast for all hahaha Deepika replied.

In the mean time Revathy and Banu were talking something. Deepika and Priya gave coffee to all.

While drinking Revathy told that they going to shave your pubes as its difficult to maintain cleanliness with this much of hair around your peins. All men thought-ohh god what ever going to happen please save us.

Waring Poop fetish ahaed...
Ok guys who wants to answer natures call now Revathy asked. All three answered yes.
Ok I will help my husband. Priya you take care of your husband.
Banu told her legs are paining and she need to take rest. Its ok Banu my daughter will take care of your son. She also need to learn things for future. Here after Banu you take rest everything will taken care by my daughter.

Revathy turned to Deepika and asked, can you do this na my child? Deepika replied yes happily. Revathy told good my girl, take care Sathya as your son.

On hearing these conversations Sathya got little heart attack itself. He say Deepika, she was having his pupil gone big and face is full of happiness. He thought no god is going to save me from this hell.

Ok guys lets go for poop. There is some bush area behind the backyard. Use those area for your call.

Darling lets go, told Revathy to Ram and they went. Kalyan went with his wife.
Deepika came near to Sathya and clamped his hand and told him let go. Sathya thought she is calling like going for picnic.

Deepika and Sathya went near the bush. Sathya was hesitant. Deepika seen his hesitant and told him that this is just nature, everybody does this, why you are worrying.
Sathya told can you go to some distant so that I can finish my job. Deepika accepted and moved away to some distance. Suddenly Revathy came near them and shouted Deepika for not near him. Sathya heard this. If they touch their junks they should parade around the village and it will make our god angry. Go near him, she shouted.

Without any choice Deepika went near him. Sathya understood the situation. Deepika told Sathya that don't worry whatever happens is between us only, you go on. No other choice.
Hesitantly Sathya sat down with squat position. Deepika was exactly opposite watching him.
Within seconds Sathya rip out a big fart followed by pissing.
Deepika just laughed out louder and can't believe minutes before she saw her crush nude and now he is farting and pissing before her own eys totally nude without single bit of privacy.
She just loved to be born in this village.
Sathya was literally crying. Tears were falling on his chins. Deepika said sorry sorry, and went to him to clean his face of tears. Don't be shy, I too do this but privately. So don't worry. This made him little comfort. 

Sathya feels unsafe as his penis was long enough that it touched the ground.
He just taken his hand and moved towards his penis to lift. Suddenly Deepika shouted - don't touch that. Sathya stopped. He told I can't sit like this as its touching the ground and become dirty with my piss.

Deepika just have no other option asked him can I help you to keep your penis above the ground with my hands. Because if you touch it will be sin. He unvolentrly accepted.
Deepika came near him and she also sit down in squat position and taken her hands and bring it near his penis. Sathya has no other thing in his mind other that unloading shit as his stomach hurts so much. 

Deepika gently lifted the penis in her hand. Wow how soft it is - she exclaimed inside.
This is the first time she is touching an adult penis that too of a large size.
Deepika then told Sathya to continue his job.

Next he unloaded a big load of shit. Deepika was just watching what is happening and she inhales the smell and she just covered her nose with her shawl. Sathya angrily asked you shit will smell like rose ah? Deepika understood his feelings and taken her hand and said sorry.

Seeing the big load Deepika asked Sathya to move and sit. He obeyed. She too moved and squat behind him. Then he told he finished his job. Lets go for cleaning.
Deepika told ok there is some poop sticking to your ass, let me clean with a leaf and we will clean with water at backyard. And asked Sathya to bend over so that she can clean his ass.

Sathya bend over and Deepika saw huge sack of balls sagging down. She can't take the eyes from that. Then she wiped with a leaf and said good lets go.

They both went near backyard. There Banu was sitting and watching backyard in chair.
Banu aske how's everything went to Deepika. She replied with laugh that all went well.
Good Banu replied and asked Deepika to clean Sathya's ass with water. Yes aunty told Deepika and went to take water.

Deepika asked Sathya to squat position so that she can clean his ass. He did. She used her left hand to wipe of his ass front and back and poured water to clean. She finished and patted on his ass checks and said finished cuite.

will continue....
Like Reply
Continues...
Banu told Deepika that she did a beautiful job. Deaapika thanked her aunty and told her, your son looks and behaves good too with a wink. Both Banu and Deepika laughed.
Kalyan and Priya returned, and asked Deepika and Banu what you lauging about. Banu told what happen and she too started laughing. Priya started cleaning Kalyans ass and found that more hair was in his ass and difficult to clean. So she asked Deepika to come and help her. Deepika came near her, Priya asked Kalyan to bend down. Priya told Deepika to open his brothers cheeks and hold so that she can clean good. Deepika did as said and asked how are you big brother sarcastically. Deepika and Priya laughed. See this is your big brothers ass condition. How much hair around his anus hole. Yeah it was same like this with Sathya, Deepika told Priya. Banu heard this and scolded Sathya why you don't shave your hair down there. sathy has no answers, he thought who ever knows this will happen.

Revathy also returned with her husband and joined the conversation. She told we need to shave them all so that we can easily clean them. She asked Deepika to clean her father that she needs to take the shaving kit and come. Deepika said ok ma and pa come near me and wait till I clean your sons ass first. He obeyed. Priya cleand Kalyans ass good and funily inserted a finger in his ass hole and he become angry. Ram was seeing all this thinks done by his daughter in law. Priya told Kalyan its finished and go stand there till we finish my mucular uncle.
Deepika - pa bend down, Priya opened his father in-laws ass and found same issue here. Priya-Uncle I become fan of your ass. Deepika laughed. Revathy returned with shaving kit and questioned who is making fun of my darling. Priya-Sorry aunty and laughed. Deepika pourd water and cleand his ass hole with her hand and finished.

Okay nudies we are going to shave your balls and ass. It is mess around there, its difficult for us to clean there. Priya and Deepika will shave you and myself and Banu aunty will bath you guys. I will take some rest with Banu aunty.

Priya and Deepika put a table at the backyard.
Priya-Mama come and lye down on the table. He did as said. Deepika you hold your appa's kunju(penis) with your hand, I'll start shave his pubes.
Deepika pulled her appa's kunju and hold. Priya finished shaving the pubes.
Priya - Now hold his kottai (Scortum) I will clean around the kottai area and thigs. Deepika did as said. Deepika feels this kottai pai (scortum bag) was even softer and flufy and yuck. Priya told Deepika to smell you fingers now. Deepika did as said and shouted what tha fuck. It smells bad. Priya bursts out laughing as was every women. She just pranked her. Priya explained thats why we need to remove the hairs.
Priya finished the front part. Priya - Mama now turn down and wide open your soothu (ass). I need to cleat around the soothu ottai (ass hole). He obeyed her daughter in law. 

Deepika- Dad I can smell your ass hole from here, that much bad smell. Priya started shaving around his anal hole and below the scortum. Ram has well hunged scoutum that almost reaches his knees. Priya got one doubt and asked her mother-in law- atthai how he goes shit with this big balls, it will almost touches the ground.

Suddenly Deepika inturrepted and told yes sathya's penis also touched the ground, I only hold him while he did his job.
Very well my child you did a good job, Revathy told Deepika and continued that she only hold both the penis and scortum while he did his job. Thats why my legs and hand are paining. He took too much time to dump. From tomorrow I can't handle him you guys take care she told.

Priya told we will take care aunty and finished cleaning. Now mama go for bathing. Revathy went to bath him nearby openly.
Next Priya called Kalyan, Same wise Deepika hold her big brothers penis and scortum and priya finished the front side. Deepika- anna now turn and wide open your legs.
He did. They started shaving his ass cheeks. Suddenly door bell rangs, it was maid Sunitha 21 unmarried. She will come usually at 7am, she live nearby street. She and her mother lives alone. So they don't have these rituals and she doesn't know about these.

Many times Kalyan shouted at her for not doing things correctly. Now he feels what woud she thinks after seeing like this. Revathy opens the door and asked her to take the vessels in the kitchen to clean near the well in the backyard. She said ok ma and came to backyard. There what she was unbeleivable. She suddenly put the vessels down. Everybody laughed at her and said don't worry. There she saw his rude boss completly nude without a single piece of cloth and his butt cheks are wide openes by his sister and wife. Left side his big boss bathed by his boss lady. Right side a big hung guy she doesnt know standing nude under sun.

She can't beleive her eyes. She dont know what is happening. Revathy told Sunitha to put vessels there and come here and help me. She went to her and ma what I want to do. I just bathed him top side, I can't bend so you bath him below his waist. Sunitha said ma how can I bath your husband. Revathy told don't worry he will not say anything. Sunitha hesitatly accepted and put small stool near his legs and she tied her half saree to her waist and sat down. His owners big cock was before her eyes.
She just looked up to see his boss face. He was standing there helpless and laughed inside.

Sunitha seen many males nude while washing clothes in river. But she never sees this much close and never touched any. She just poured the water on him and taken soap and applied gently on his penis scortum and legs. Then she rubbed his penis and scortum with soap and cleaned throughly. Then finished his legs and asked him to turn, he obeyed. She felt joy that his boss obeying her comments. Then she applied soap on his ass cheeks and cleands well. She informed Revathy and went to clean vessels.
Revathy picked him inside for drying.

Priya finished Kalyans back and asked to turn around. He turned around and lyed back. Then she asked Deepika to look carefully. Priya then taken the Kalyans penis in her hand and pullback the foreskin and penis head was red. Deepika said wow I don't know that. Priya explained that we need to cleat this area while bathing. This is the most smelly part in boys gorin area. Deepika replied with thumbs up.

Now you go and take bath, Sunitha will bath you Priya told Kalyan. Kalyan obeyed and Sunitha came to bath. She saw his penis and thought this family penis is normally bigger then others in our village. I got lucly to touch it today. Usually Kalyan only orders Sunitha. Now the table turned. Priya told Sunitha that she can say or order anything to her husband and he will obeys. Hearing this Kalyan become more angry. Sunitha poured water on Kalyan and started bathing.

Deepika and Priya started shaving Sathya. Deepika hold Sathya's penis and explored his penis while Priya shaves his pubes. It was black unlike his brother and father and have many nerves in his shaft. And the grith was like her wrist size. She was amazed at the size. She just pulled back his foreskin to see his head. It was dart brown in colour and have smegma deposited around his penis head. Both can feel the smell. See I told you na, Priya told. Now they finidhed the fornt area and asked to turn around and open his legs. Deepika openes his cheeks and Priya started cleaning his ass hole. Deepika just cupped his balls and feels its weight, wow what at hunk he is. Yeah who ever going to marry him got lucky. He is having extrodinary package in our home said Priya. Deepika took deep breath and sighed and thought how it will feels inside her. Deepika then touched his anus hole and slightly inserted her finger. Sathya moaned a little. Well my son is enjoying it girls said Banu. Deepika and Priya burst out laughing. They finished shaving and asked to come for bathing.

Deepika told I will bath my man. Priya said ok I will help you. They started bathing Sathya. While cleaning penis Deepika pulled his foreskin and cleand throughly. He got little errection. It was even bigger then before. Deepika got exited. Priya told lets finish this and Deepika put towel on him and dried him and went inside.

It was almost 9am in the morning. Revathy told all women that we need to get ready and go to temple for ritual. Banu can stay in home since shes not feeling well.
And everybody got ready and went to temple. Banu is taking care of the boys with the help of maid Sunitha.

Revathy, Priya and Deepika went to temple. They thought that this was awesome ritual and they enjoy that. Revathy told them that at temple they need to nude pooja. All women must be nude inside temple. Priya and Deepika got shocked. Revathy continued that it will be us only women and no men allowed during our visit. They become somewhat ok. After reaching the temple the lady priest at the gate told them to remove the dress and keep it in the locker and take a dip in the river and come inside the temple. The temple is at the river bank. As said they went to locker and started removing the dress. Revathy has seen Deepika almost everyday nude while bathing. But not priya. Deepika also not seen her mother or anni nude before that.

They all become nude. Revathy saw Priya's nude body and told that his son is very lucky having you as wife. Priya laughed. Priya has the pretiest hotest body anybody have. She was like a goddess. Priya told that your son never seen me nude with light. What a pitty my son Revathy replied. Priya has perfect slim body with prfect boobs and beautiful round ass. Even Deepika loves her body. Priya was clean shaven her vegina and each and every part of her holiness visible to everyone.

Deepika also had beautiful body but her boobs are little small compared to Priya. She have pubic hair. Revathy at her 50's have the body well maintained. She has huge boobs and big ass and light overweight. They all went to take dip in the river. This is the first time all ladies walking nude outside sun. They feel the fresh air around them. They took the dip. All other women were seeing Priya for her beautiful figure. She is the only one who has no hair at pubic area.

Then they went inside the temple to pray. After praying lady priest told that there is change in the rules that was said days back.
She told that first three days men must be nude and women must help men. Next thee days women must be nude and all men must serve their women in their home.
Last day all must assembly at temple nude to finish the ritual.
will continue...
[+] 3 users Like rigi323's post
Like Reply
Wow very nice super concept please continue bro
Like Reply
Different But Nice.

As it progresses, do they all end up "sexually Bonding" with each other? 

Waiting for next.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Revathy, Priya, and Deepika returned home and were informed about the new change in rules to Banu. And they decided not to tell the boys until the last minute.
Ram told he needs to piss, thought his wife will come to help. But Revathy asked Banu to help her husband. As usual, boys have no other choice. Banu came to the backyard with Ram. Then Banu hesitantly lift her samandhi's penis and helped him. She felt the grith and sighed as her husband was not big as this. Ram finished and Banu makes a fap so that the last drop fall of the penis and they both came inside.

Night came, Ram and Revathy went to their room and Kalyan and priya to their room.
Banu asked Deepika to sleep in their room as she is tired and cannot help Sathya. Deepika told no issues aunty you take rest, I will take care of Sathya.
Sathya slept between Deepika and Banu. 
Deepika was sleeping behind her crush and he is totally nude. She was totally enjoying this. Sathya was sleeping like turning to his mothers side. Deepika was seeing his ass. He was not well build but his ass and penis were better then his brothers and fathers. His ass was big, and his scortum was saging squesing between his ass and visibe back side.
Deepika got tempted and ran her hand around his ass and testicles. Sathya turned and was lying facing celing. She now can see his penis, it was flacid and soft. She thought she should milk him soon. She can smell his manhood.  She just liked his smell of sweat. It was tempting her. She just put her legs and hands on Sathya and slept.

Morning came, Banu wokeup and saw Deepika was hugging and sleeping Sathya. And she saw his penis, he is having morning wood. She taught how big is his sons manhood. Its bigger then his father. She felt proud of his son. She woke up Deepika. Deepika too woke up and saw his morning wood and gasped. Its the first time she saw fully erect penis and saw Banu. Banu told have a visual treat my child, I will go and get freshup and Banu left the room. Sathya was in deep sleep. She just went near his penis and had a close look. She was temping to suck his penis but controled. Suddenly Deepikas mother came and shocked to see the size of the penis and Deepika was checking it out. Revathy told Deepika come baby we will get ready and after we can woke them. They both went.

And the days went asusual routine as previous days. The day for the girls ritual came. All boys asusual were nude and started the day. A village tandoora guy came announcing the rule change information added that all jewls and mangal sutra also to be removed and went. The boys were shocked and become happy. All girls become tensed.

Ram told the girls to assembe in the backyard and we will come dressed and went.
All ladies Revathy, Priya, Deepika and Banu assembled in the backyard.
Ram, kalyan and Sathya came fully dressed after almost 3 days.

Ram - Ok ladies and girls its time for our turn. You outnumbered us so one of us should take care of you two. First we will deside that.
Ram told Kalyan and Sathya that he can have Ravethy only.
Banu is more tensed as she will be taken care by his son or son in law, it will be more embarising.
Deepika was tensed too.

Ram told Sathya to take care only Deepika since you are small boy.
Kalyan will take care his wife and her mother. Banu's face become red. Priya was seeing her mother helpless.

Ram - Boys lets begin our festival. He went near to Revathy and started removing her sarree. Now Revathy was standing in bluse and peticoat. Ram then removed her blouse.
He then her thali and all her jewls. Then he unhooked her bra and removed it. Then he unhooked her peticoat that feel within seconds. She was wearing nothing inside. She become nude. Kalyan was seeing his mother like this for the first time. Sathya was looking at her breasts without closing his eyes, Banu cleard her throat and Sathya came to attention.

Revathy had big boobs and big ass and was looking good with some belly fat. Her pussy was having more pubic hairs. 
Ram told Kalyan to start your wife. 

Kalyan went near his wife she was wearing night shirt and pant. He unbottend her shirt kept aside, Inside she was wearing bra. He then pulled down her pant. Now Priya was in her bra and panty. Kalyan was enjoying her fantastic assets. All were perfect. He then unhooked her bra and removed. Wow what a shape. And he pulled her panty to ground and thrown away. Ram and Sathya were literally jaw dropped.  What a beautiful body. Priya was clean shaven under and everybody can see her pussy clearly. 
Kalyan just turned her around so that everybody can see her ass. He did it cause she did like this to him earlier. Perfect ass not big not small. Just perfect. She is a goddes. Kalyan why he missed to see this all time. Priya well maintained her body and waxed cleanly. 

Then he asked attahi to come near him. Banu came hesitantly. She was wearing nighty. kalyan unzipped her top and pulled the nighly from below and removed. She was wearng nothing top or bottom inside. She become nude instantly. Kalyan and Ram laughed. Sathya was just seeing his mother completly nude in front of him. Banu at 40's having beautifyl body and boobs were just good and ass was also perfect. Her pubic hair was like a forrest.

Ram asked Sathya to start her daughter. Deepika was both happy and tensed since she is into exhibist. 
Sathya cam near Deepika. She was tall equal to his height and wearing Tshirt and shorts. He removed her tshirt and thrown away. He then removed her shorts, she was wearing nothing inside. Deepika was standing only with her bra. Her pussy was lookin good. He then unhooked her bra. She become fully nude. Sathya liked her body. She having little boobs but her ass was her best asset. she was not very lean nor chubby. It almost satisfied Sathya's taste.
Like Reply
Continue
Like Reply
Pleez continue bro
Like Reply
CONTINUE PLZ
         Thank you
             Prince
అమృత శృంగార జీవితం
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
What happened to next part? Pls give update soon.
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Good story
But no sex why?
Like Reply
Continue please. This is the best CFNM story I ever read
Like Reply