Misc. Erotica Any author willing to collaborate with me for my ideas
Question 
Hello All,

I discovered ISS. literotica and xossip when I was 16 years and I have been a huge fan. Some of my favorite stories are 'Who watches the watchman' by aurelius, New car by Bdrew86, Maid's Husband by rupanita etc.

Later I too started writing stories in literotica and have many stories in 4 star categories(previously they were in HOT before this site upgrade)

Stories of sweetdreamssss

I will reproduce them when I get time. I also wish to continue my stories but I have too much work at office and home . I also have many ideas. If any author wants to collaborate me, please send a PM or email.

Just few ground rules

- Only email communication will be allowed. No phone,whatsapp etc.
- I'm not interested in meeting or sex chat. Please keep it work only.
- I might be erratic in checking emails as I do this secretly from my hubby,so I need patience.
- If you deviate too much,then publish as an alternate story

I'm happy to see that the construction guys, watchman stories have been continued. I too have a wish list of stories that need a kick start which I will let u know.

So,hit the PM or send an email if you are interested.
[+] 3 users Like madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi madiha, I am a big fan of your tenant girl story. It was one of the best stories I have ever came across. Thanks for that wonderful narration. I would be happy if you continue Aurelius shop floor guys story.  I am also big fan of mechanic story and who watches the watchman story. Mechanic story also has good scope for continuing

Thanks 
Experienced Bull.Techie by Profession and Bull by Passion.BDSM is my Obsession.Enjoying being a DOM
Ass Lover|Doggy Style|Taller Women| Biting the hell out
Interested in discussions related to BDSM, Cuckoldry,Polygamy, Forced Sex
For any personalized discussion ping me in Hangout-apply2dreams

Like Reply
(10-08-2021, 03:46 AM)Thunder85 Wrote: Hi madiha, I am a big fan of your tenant girl story. It was one of the best stories I have ever came across. Thanks for that wonderful narration. I would be happy if you continue Aurelius shop floor guys story.  I am also big fan of mechanic story and who watches the watchman story. Mechanic story also has good scope for continuing

Thanks 

Thanks Thunder...

I hope someone continues my stories as I dont have time nowadays
Like Reply
Hi Madiha

I will email you
Like Reply
(14-08-2021, 12:57 AM)behka Wrote: Hi Madiha

I will email you

Sent you a PM
Like Reply