Adultery Tale of two Sisters - Available for Adoption
Hello All, This is Madiha and I'm reproducing some of the stories I wrote in other sites. But they are under my copyrights.

"Aaahhhhhhhh...aahhh... faster... faster."

[Image: 409_1000.gif]

The ancestral house of Balwant Thakur, the sarpanch(Sheriff) of the village, was empty, but there were sounds coming from the storeroom. Anupriya's naked ass was on one of the wheat sacks. Her legs were locked onto the thighs of Dhondu who was showing no mercy as he was pounding her as hard as he could.
[Image: 384_1000.gif]
"Oh god... Four days is like four years... ahh... suck my boobs, drink the milk... it's tough to drain it myself." Anupriya moaned.
Dhondu immediately started sucking out the warm sweet breast milk. Although, Anupriya's son Aaditya was weaned off six months ago, she was still secreting milk for Dhondu to feast on and she had to drain it during her bath if he couldn't suck it dry.
"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?"

[Image: NhrV.gif]

A voice totally shocked them and drained all the blood from their respective bodies. It was Anulekha, Anupriya's eighteen year old sister standing in the door of the storeroom with her eyes bloodshot in anger.

She had come to stay with her sister during college vacation four days ago. She never missed going to the Shiva Temple every Friday. Anupriya faked back pain so she decided to go alone, but halfway there it started raining so she came back to take an umbrella. She found the house empty and then heard the guttural moans of her sister coming from the storeroom. She decided to investigate and got the shock of her life.

Her sister, the daughter-in-law of the Sarpanch Balwant Thakur, the most famous person in the nearby 16 villages, was fucking her lowly servant. Anupriya weakly called out to her to stop but by that time, Anulekha had already run off from the house.
Anulekha waited for Thakur ji to come back home and then returned. Anupriya silently begged her after dinner to hear her but Anulekha refused to listen and threatened to expose them which made Anupriya stop.

Anulekha couldn't sleep that night.

How come her sister who she idolized since childhood could do this?

Mahesh Thakur married her just for her beauty even though their family was dirt poor. Their family is helping her to go to college which would have been an unfulfilled dream otherwise. Yes, Mahesh ji goes for days regarding their granite business, but that doesn't mean she should jump at the first cock she finds.

Dhondu... even his name sounded funny. While her sister looked like a movie heroine and was very popular in her village, he looked like one of the perverts who got beaten by the hero in the old movies. What did she really see in him? He was in his mid 40s too. Was she coerced or blackmailed? But the passion she saw in Anupriya made her think otherwise.

Next day during breakfast, she told Thakur ji that she wanted to go home. Thakur was surprised, but she insisted that she was homesick. Anulekha's village was even more remote than Thakur's and they had just 2 buses, one in the morning and other in the evening. The morning one had already left while the evening one was so jam-packed that no woman would travel unless she had absolutely no choice.

Mahesh had already taken one car while Thakur ji needed the other one for the upcoming village inspector meeting.
There was a shortcut between villages which was accessible by foot or bicycle, so Thakur ordered Dhondu to take her. Anulekha protested but he insisted that it was for her safety. Anulekha stopped herself from telling Thakur that he was sending a wolf to protect the sheep.

Despite a protesting Anupriya, Anulekha packed her bag and then sat in the carrier of the bicycle instead of sitting on the handlebar. Dhondu started cycling. Once he reached out of earshot of the house, he tried to explain.

"Madam-"

"Shut up Dhondu" interrupted Anulekha, "Don't think I forgave you. The only reason I didn't tell Thakur ji was because my sister's life will be affected. But I won't leave you. If you try to talk now or if you ever touch my sister in the future, I'll complain to Thakurji that I left suddenly because you touched me inappropriately while I slept. I'm ready to do this for my sister whom you have blackmailed somehow. Stay away from her."
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super start. Cant wait to see how dhondu going to seduce her.
She is now shouting loudly. After taking his dick inside she will moan loudly.
Like Reply
She had rehearsed this script overnight and wanted to instill fear in him. Dhondu kept quiet and continued cycling. They soon left the village and came into a forested area, which is why it was avoided during night times.

They came across a small waterfall only ten feet tall which led to a small stream. The water was waist high and they had put big boulders for people to skip and cross.

[Image: 21-4corbett-falls.jpg]

They both got off the bicycle and Dhondu lifted it up his head and moving swiftly, he skipped over the boulders and was at the other end. He put the bicycle down and went back to hold her hand to help her across.

"Get lost, Dhondu," sneered Anulekha, "Do you think I'm a baby that I can't cross these stones myself? I'll never let those filthy hands touch me."

She jumped, but her legs slipped on the boulder, and she fell down in the stream. Her bag also fell in. She got completely drenched and had no choice than to hold Dhondu's hand to come up. Dhondu recovered the luggage bag.

"Are you hurt?" he asked handing over the bag. Anulekha shook her head.

"Do you have any other dress?" He asked and then Anu looked at her chest. The yellow salwar kameez was totally sticking to her skin and became transparent showing her black bra prominently.

[Image: a85c2b1160de8dd43b1f3eb25c199819--indian...l-life.jpg]

"Yes, but they are wet too," she cried.

"Ok then, go behind that tree and use my dhoti like a towel and give me your dress. I'll wash the dress and it will be dry in an hour. I'll guard you till then and I promise I won't try anything." He said.

Anulekha wanted to argue but she found no other choice. So she went behind the large tree and wrapped the dhoti around her chest where it covered her sensitive areas. She stripped her dress and gave it to Dhondu. Dhondu insisted she give him her bra and panties as well so that it wouldn't look odd with wet underwear making her dress transparent again. Anulekha realised he had a point and removed her undergarments and gave them to him.

[Image: mundu+thorthu+Vimala+Raman+in+turning+Po...+Movie.jpg]

Dhondu went to the stream and washed the dress and put the clothes against the neat stones. He also kept small stones on top to avoid them from flying away in the wind.

She then saw him come close to the tree and then he started walking with his eyes closed towards her. Anulekha wanted to protest but realised that she had nowhere to run. Dhondu sat on the floor and asked Anulekha to sit behind him so that he wouldn't look.

"Look, miss," He started, "What I'm going to tell you next... I just want you to listen with no interruptions. Once I'm finished, you can do what you want. I promise you that if you want, I'll give an excuse of going to Kasi for religious pilgrimage to Thakurji and I'll never come back if you agree to hear.

Also I'm going to tell secrets which are so powerful that I could be killed if they know I told you."
Like Reply
wow eagerly waiting for next episode u rock
Like Reply
If this story was adapted into a movie,which real life sisters do you want to play?
Like Reply
Option 1 - Kriti and Nupur Sanon
[Image: 707usf7g_kriti-sanon-nupur-sanon_625x300...ber_20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply
Option 2 - Neha and Aisha Sharma

[Image: 60ee65c8973fc.jpg]
Like Reply
Option 3 - Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor

[Image: pjimage-3-1590632176.jpg]
Like Reply
Option -4 Bhumi and Samiksha Pednekar

[Image: Bhumi-Pednekar-sister-Samiksha-Pednekar-768x779.jpg]
Like Reply
Option 5 - Kareena and Karishma Kapoor

[Image: kareena-kapoor_1506057210.jpeg]
Like Reply
Option 6 - Shruthi and Akshara Hassan

[Image: image.jpg]
Like Reply
Send in your choice or you can add more if you wish!!!!
Like Reply
Option5
[+] 1 user Likes Delhidevil2021's post
Like Reply
[Image: 982342ff0c4681bc71a1708b07f0245a.jpg]

Kajal and Nisha Agarwal

I've already read your story till 4th chapter from Literotica when it was published.. expecting you continue from there
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
Madiha, in one of the forums, you commented as follows: "anyway the story of 2 sister's is over on a plot level. It just needs to end in a marathon threesomes with both sister's.".
Hope you will write that marathon threesome here and "complete" it fully..thanks.
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 04:05 PM)listener098 Wrote: [Image: 982342ff0c4681bc71a1708b07f0245a.jpg]

Kajal and Nisha Agarwal

I've already read your story till 4th chapter from Literotica when it was published.. expecting you continue from there

Yes,how did I forget Kajal and Nisha Agarwal. They look very similar, have same body structure with the elder one more busty.

I would want to see how my story is received here. Also I would need to get ideas to execute the blockbuster climax with the threesome !!
Like Reply
Option 7 : Kajal and Nisha Agarwal

[Image: 7K2TFaN.jpg]
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 05:20 PM)Class123 Wrote: Madiha, in one of the forums, you commented as follows: "anyway the story of 2 sister's is over on a plot level. It just needs to end in a marathon threesomes with both sister's.".
Hope you will write that marathon threesome here and "complete" it fully..thanks.

A story is never over if you want to exceed. But a good friend of me told me to better stop a story on a high than stretching to an extent the readers feel bored and lose interest.

Good example would be the nukkad guys story by shiprat. But if someone is ready to adopt my story,they are welcome to do so.
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 11:57 PM)madiha.agarwal Wrote: A story is never over if you want to exceed. But a good friend of me told me to better stop a story on a high than stretching to an extent the readers feel bored and lose interest.

Good example would be the nukkad guys story by shiprat. But if someone is ready to adopt my story,they are welcome to do so.

I agree...what I meant was (& you also alluded to it)..complete the story with a hot and amazing threesome!!
Like Reply
(09-08-2021, 01:48 AM)Class123 Wrote: I agree...what I meant was (& you also alluded to it)..complete the story with a hot and amazing threesome!!

Yes,I have 3 stories running parallel so I wanted to give a logical ending to this and concentrate on others. Maybe take it later if I feel like doing again...

Anyone who is ready to collaborate will be more than welcome as I dont get time due to my busy work and personal life
Like Reply