Incest My Younger Sister Aradhana
My name is Sunil Kumar and I am 24 years old. I am from Himachal Pradesh. I am in a government job. The story I am about to tell occurred 3 years back, when I was 21 years old. Before I start with my story, let me tell you something about my family. My family comprises of my dad, my younger brother Akhil, and my younger sister Aradhna. My mother expired when I was 10 years old. My father is a small time contractor, and was dependent on government contracts. He earned enough to build ourselves a house, provide us with education, and simple lifestyle. Our house is located on the outskirt of the town on the hill top. From one side there is a scenic view of the valley and the town bellow, and on the other side is the pine forest. Ours is a typical hill house with conical mounds and silt walls. The flooring is wooden. There two rooms on the first floor. During winters we all cramp up in the living room on the ground floor, as it has a fire place. Around the house we have a lawn covered in green grass, and a store room.

As per my father, I am an idle son. I was good in studies, and was hard working. Coming from a small town, I learnt English quite well. I use to help my father in his work in the free time, and use to do all the household duties. My father benefited allot from my govt job, as I was able to pull strings and get favors. My younger brother Akhil, who is a year younger than me, is totally an opposite. He was never serious about anything, and somehow managed to complete school. He was good for nothing. He was in a bad company, and had got in the habit of smoking and drinking. My father was really worried about him. After finishing school he was idle for 2 years, so my father opened up shop for him. Now he sits there. My sister Aradhna is 3 years younger than me, and is currently in BA final year. Aradhna is a typical homely kind of girl. She does house hold chores and cooks for us. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall. She has fair skin with jet black hair and black eyes. Her lips are pinkish. Her frame is average now. Wo apni umar se badi lagti hai, mano jaise 24-25 saal ki ho, lekin hai abh 21 ki.

Now let me come to the story. It was a month of January in the year 2009. That year it had snowed heavily. As usual life in the hill states had come to a standstill. The schools and office were closed. One could find very few people on the streets, and before sunset everyone was home. It was 7 in the evening when Akhil turned up. From his state I could make out that he had drinks. As usual he and our father had an argument. I had to intervene, and finally Akhil went upstairs frowning. My father sat down drinking. He drinks too. Being a widower and a struggler in life, alcohol was the only respite for him. But he was not like Akhil, and never created scenes after drinking. He drank till 9 at night and had dinner, and went to sleep. 
When I was assure he was sound asleep, I told Aradhna to call Akhil for dinner. She got up and went upstairs. Within a minute she was down. I asked her what happened, but she didn’t respond. There was some kind of a hesitation in her. I got up and went upstairs. I just opened up Akhil’s door and what I saw stunned me. He was sitting on an arm chair. His jeans and underwear were up to his ankles. Uska lodaa pura khada hua tha aur wo usse hila rahaa tha. Ek hath mein uske magazine thi. Main samaj gaya ki wo gandi magazine pad raha hai. I realized when Aradhna had come upstairs; she must have seen him like this. I interrupted him. When he saw me he just got up and pulled up his jeans. He started saying crap like, “Darwaza khat-khata kar nahi ah saktey thei. Pata nahi tum logon ko kya problem hai mujhse”. I told him, “Bhai, mere se pehley Aradhna ayi thi, aur usne tujhey dekh liya hai. Mujhey koi problem nahi hai ki apney kamarey mein kya karta hai. Main tujhey khaney ke liye bulane aya hun”. Hearing me he felt embarrassed. The scene is still fresh in my mind as I had never masturbated in my life that time. Well he came down, and quietly had his dinner and disappeared upstairs. 

My hormones were charged up too. So after 2 days I asked him if he could show me the magazine. He smiled and said, “Puchney ki kya baat hai. Mere gadey ke neechey rakhin hain. That day I took the magazines to my room and entire day I saw those naked pictures. I masturbated 4 times. Mere kamrey mein muth ki badboo ah rahi thi. In the evening, we came out of the house in the cold. The valley was looking beautiful in the snow blanket. Akhil took out a cigarette and started smoking as he is quite frank with me. We started having our boys talk. He said, “Aur magazines kaisi lagi?”. I said, “achi thi. Kahan se laya?”. He said, “Bazar mein ek bandaa hai, jo bechta hai”. Then he said, “Us din Aradhna jab ayi thi, tu usney mujhey muth martey hue dekh liya tha?”. Maine kaha, “han”. He said,”Wo kuch ke rahi thi? Uska reaction kya tha?”. Miane kaha, “Nahi. Wo sharminda ho gayi thi. Lekin yeh sab kyun puch raha hai?”. He didn’t say anything. Then I asked him, “Tune kisi ladki ke saath kiya hai?”. Wo bola, “han”. Yeh sun kar, I was shocked. I asked him all sorts of questions, “kisse, kaise, kab hua tha?”.

He started laughing. I was serious. He then said, “Maine aur Ravi ne Dhuni ki biwi ko kai baar choda hai. Jab wo ghar par nahi hota hai, tu wo humien bula leti hai. Hum se 200 rupaye leti hai”. I was shocked to hear this. Dhuni is poor Shepard who lives beyond the mountain. He is typical Himachali country folk, and supplies goat milk and wool. He often goes out to graze his sheeps for days. He is also well known drunkard, and owes money to almost everyone in the town. I realized that Akhil had grown beyond his age and has crossed all limits. But I was excited too. He said, “Bolo tumhari suhagraat bhi dhuni ki biwi sath banwa deta hun?”. I said, “nahi”. He laughed and said, “Tum jeetey kyun ho? Nahi cigarette, na daru, aur nahi ladki. Pant ke ander mamala sahi hai na?”. Maine kaha, “Chal be gandu. Main teri tarah awara nahi hun”. Hum duno hasney lagey.

While laughing we didn’t realize that somebody was behind us. Aradhna had come out and was sitting on the steps of the veranda. As soon as we saw her we went silent, and she immediately got up went inside. We both had a red face. We didn’t know how long she was sitting there listening to us. We also went inside and sat down in the living room. She came with tea and said to me, “Bhaiya chai”. We were watching her, and there was no reaction on her. Half an hour later my father came back home. He told us that he got a contract to get the snow shoveled off and get the road repaired in the town, and other towns nearby. He had assembled the labour in the next town, and he will be gone for a week. I immediately responded that I’ll accompany him, to which he refused giving the reason that he wants someone responsible in the house in his absence. 

One morning after two days when my father had left, I came back to my room and sat down on a chair in my room. I was kind a feeling horny, so I got up locked my room. I pulled my lowers down and started massaging my lund. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I pulled-up and opened the door. Akhil walked in and sat down on my bed. He asked me, “Kya kar rahey thei tum?”. I said, “Kuch bhi tu nahi? Kya chahiye tujhey”. He smiled and replied, “Subah ke samay darwaza band karke baithe ho?”. I also started smiling. Then he got up and went out my room and appeared in a minute with couple of magazines. These magazines were different from the previous ones he had shown me. These were totally xxx magazines. This was the first time I had seen something like this. Magazine mein chootien dekh kar mai tu pagal hi gaya. Mere lower mein lodaa pur than gaya, aur mera pre-cum nikalney lagaa. 

Akhil bola, “kyun achi lagi”. He got up and locked the door from inside. Then he opened up his jeans and pulled his jeans and underwear down to his ankles. He sat down on my bed, and started stroking his dick. I felt little weird, but I was horny like hell to. He told me, “Pajama utar leh”. I also pulled down my lower and sat next to him. Then we started watching those magazines, and started masturbating together. My lund is 7 inches long and thick. His lund is bigger around 8.5 and slim and dark like him. We were making dirty comments on those naked picks. Within 5 minutes I exploded like anything. My cum flew in the air and fell all over my sweater over my chest. Akhil also came after me. We both were panting for breath. It was amazing.

We kept on lying like that on my bed for 30 minutes talking. I was horny again. I started flipping over the magazines and started stroking again. Akhil was watching me. I had just picked up the rhythm, when there was a knock on the door. We just got up in flash of a second and pulled up everything. Akhil kept the blanket over the magazines. Well I opened the door. Aradhna was standing there. She said, “Bhaiya neechey ah kar breakfast kar lo”, and she went off. Peechey se Akhil ne bola, “Iski timing hi kharab hai. Beech mein humesha tapak padti hai. Bhai Sunil main keh raha hun, yeh bas banti hai, isse sab pataa hai. Yeh bhi bahut chalo hai”. I was annoyed with what he said and I snapped back, “Chup kar. Humari behan hai”.

Well 1 month had past, snow was still there, but the life had become normal in the town. My office and Aradhna’s school had opened up. I use to come back around 6 in the evening, and Aradhna use to come early at 4. Once I had taken an off from work, and had gone with Akhil for some work. We came back home just after 4. The door of the front yard was not locked and we knew Aradhna was home. We went in, and we saw Aradhna was lying on the sofa taking a nap. She was still in her convent school uniform. I understood that she must have come not long ago and must have lied down. 

Akhil then pointed me to something. Miane dekha ki Aradhna ki skirt uski gori motti thighs ke upar thi. Uski ek tang seedhi thi aur armrest par thi aur dusri tang usney neechey latka rakhi thi. Uski tangey khuli hui thi aur agar jhuk kar dekho tu uski safed panty dekh saktey thei. Maine Akhil ko guse se dekha aur ishara kiya chalney ke liye. I went to my father’s room and kept my bag there and went to the loo. After few minutes I came out and went back to the drawing room, and with what I saw annoyed me. Akhil had lifted her skirt above her thighs. Aradhana ki safed panty purey jalwey mein thi, aur Akhil apni nak uski panty par choot ke area par rakhey sung raha tha. Main seedha uskey pass gaya ur uska kan kheech kar uthaney lagaa. Humari harkat se, Aradhna utha gayi. Usney dekha ki uski skirt panty ki upar hai tu usne phat se apni skirt neechey ki aur seedha baith gayi. Akhil got out of my grip and gave me a look. Aradhna was shocked too and got up and went to her room. I said to Akhil, “Itni gandi harkat kari hai tuney. Wo humari berhan hai?”. We argued for some time and retired to our rooms. After that day, Aradhana started ogling at us, and avoiding us. She thought that both of us were eying her (she told me this later).

Days passed by, but things had changed. Aradhna use to hesitate in front of us. No longer, she did that sibling chit chat with us. She was reserved. On the other hand, there was no change with Akhil. We had arguments so many times over this. He uses to look for every possible opportunity to make a pass at her or touch her. She neither resisted nor complained, and neither complied. On one fine Saturday, Father had left for work. It was my off, so I was on the first floor of our house. I came down to get something, but I could not find anyone around. Mujhey ek awaaz ayi. I started looking out and I came to the living room.

What I saw mere tu hosh ud gaye. Zabeen par carpet par Aradhna leti hui thi, aur Akhil us pad chadaa hua tha. Wo uski garden ko lick kar raha tha. Ardhana ki salwar uskey ghutno ke neechey thi. I just yelled at him, “Akhil, kya kar raha hai. Chor usse?”. Akhil looked up and said, “Tu chup chap side mein reh”. Aradhna also looked at me. Her eyes were moist. Then Akhil smooched her. She was not stopping him. I was just standing watching them like a dumb. Akhil then lifted her kurta and sweater above her milky white boobs. He caught hold of her bra cups and tried to push them up. Aradhna immediately caught hold of his hands, but he kept on pushing them setting her mummey free. Uskey mummey gol matol aur bhare hue thei. Mummon ke beech uski badi-badi halkey bhurey rang ki chuchiyan thi. Uski chuchiyan 2 inch ke diameter ki hain. Un par halkey baal bhi hai. Akhil thoda neechey sarka aur usne Aradhna ki right chuchi muh mein le li. Dusri chuchi ko wo ungalyon se nichodney laga. Jaise hi usney uski chuchi nichodi tu Aradhna ke muh se siskiry nikali, “ssssssssshhhhhhhh..ah”. Akhil ruka nahi aur uskey mummon ko chusta raha aur uski nipple ko nichodta raha. Usky mummey chus-chus kar aur nichod-nichod kar lal ho gaye. 

I didn’t know what to do, and I sat down on the sofa watching them. Akhil went down and started licking her navel. His hands were on her thighs. Aradhana’s hands were on his head playing with his hair now. Akhil pulled her salwar out of her legs. Ab wo uski panty neechey khichney lagaa. Tabhi Aradhna chilayi, “Bhaiya wahan nahi”, and she started resisting by grabbing the waistline of her panty. Akhil lekin mananey wala nahi tha. Usne zabardasti Aradhna ki panty utar di. Aradhna ne sharam ke mare apni ankhien band kar li. Uski thighs ke beech bahut ghani jhantey thi. Uski choot tu puri uski jhant ke baalon se dhaki hui thi. Akhil ne uski jhantey apni ugaliyon se falayi, uski choot ka slit aur uska clit nazar aya. Uski choot halke bhurey rang ki hai. Akhil ne uska slit ko falaya tu Aradhna ki choot ka lal hisaa aur ander ka ched nazar aya. Ander se uski choot gilli thi aur chamak rahi thi.
Uski gilli kunwari choot dekh kar mera tu lund tan kar khada ho gaya. Akhil ne der nahi kari, aur seedha apna muh uski choot mein satka diya, aur apni zabaan se Aradhna ki choot ke ander pherni shuru kar di. Choot mein zabaan ka sparsh hotey hi, aur Aradhna jhatpatayi aur chilayi, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh…………………….nahi bhaiya………ooooooooooooooohhhhh”. Apne hathon se Akhil ka sar apni choot se hatana chahti thi, lekin Akhil ne apni grip mazboot kar rakhi thi aur apna muh zor se Aradhna ki choot mein satka rakha tha. For Aradhna this was the first time somebody had pleasured her and touch her on her private parts. The pleasure was too much for her to bear. Seeing her moan and getting pleasured like that had made me discharge my pre-cum, wetting my underwear.

Within 5 minutes, Aradhna’s orgasm started building up. She started yelling, and moving her head like a mad woman. Uski tangey instinctively aur khul gayi aur usney apni gaand uchal kar apni choot chatwayi. Ek minute mein wo jhar gayi aur shant ho gayi. Akhil uska saraa pani pi gaya, lekin wo ruka nahi. Wo uski choot chatata raha. Thodi der mein Aradhana fir se tharakney lagi, aur moan karney lagi. Tabhi Akhil uski choot se hataa. Aadhan ki choot ki pankhudiyan lal ho gayi aur uski choot aur jhantey uskey pani se gilli thi. Uski choot ki sugandh ah rahi thi aur mujhey madhosh kar rahi thi. Akhil pura nanga ho gaya aur uska lund bhi tana hua tha aur pre-cum chor raha tha. Aradhna usk lund ankhien phad-phad kar dekh rahi thi.

Aradhna boli ki carpet par usse lag ragi hai. She got up and sat down. We saw that her back and ass were red due to the rough fabric of the carpet. Akhil said, “Chal tere kamrey mein chaltey hain”. He got up and lifted her up in his arms and took her to her bedroom. I also followed them. He said to me, “Sunil, yar heater on kar de”. I switched on the heater, her room was bit colder. I went to my father’s room and got his heater too. Akhil was stroking his lund. He smiled and said to Aradhna, “Chusi gi isse? Han”. Aradhan boli, “Nahi”. Akhil muskaraya aur bola, “Le na isse muh mein”. Aradhna gusse ungali point kartey hue boli, “Mere pass mat lahna isse”. Akhil uskey pass gaya. Usne ek hath se apna lund pakda aur dusrey se uskey baal. Aradhna ne apna muh dusri aur kiya. Akhil ne tabhi uske baal zor se kheechey. Isse Aradhna ka muh khul gaya aur usne apna lund uske muh mein dalaa. Usne uska sar pakad liya. Aradhana usse push kar rahi thi lekin kar nahi pah rahi thi. Uski muh se moan nikal rahey thei, “aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnm…….”.

Kuch hi minton mein Ardhna ne resist karna band kar diya, aur Akhil ne uskey muh ko apne lund se chodna shuru kar diya. Aradhna ko lag rahi thi aur wo bneech mein khans rahi thi. Tabhi peltey-peltey Akhil ka lund uske muh se nikal gaya. Aradhna zor se khansney lagi aur sansien bharney lagi. Her eyes were red and were moist. She said, “Ahram se karo. Aap yahan bed par baith jao. Mujhey karney do”. Hearing her shocked me. She had lost all her inhibitions, and was now behaving like slut. She didn’t care that we were her elder brothers. Well Akhil lied down on the bed. She came on him and caught hold of his lund. Usney Akhil ka lund apney muh mein leh liya aur chusne lagi. Wo theek se chus nahi pa rahi thi. It was her first time. Akhil started guiding her. He told her to rotate her tong on his dick, and swirls her tong from the tip to the base. Then he pulled down his foreskin and told her to tong the slit on his tip. As soon as she kept her tong on the tip of the slit of his lund, his pre-cum came out and landed on her tong. She immediately pulled back and felt disgusted. She got up and ran to the bathroom. Akhil had a good laugh.

In 2 minutes she came out and said, “Main aur nahi chusungi wo”. Akhil got up and took her his arms. He started pulling off her sweater, and she lifted her arms upwards. Then he took of her kurta and the bra. She was stark naked and was looking extremely sexy. She hadn’t started waxing and her arm pits had thick hair like her abdominal pubes. She saw me ogling at her and when our eyes met, she lowered her eyes in shame. Akhil wasted no more time, and threw her on her bed. Now the room was also getting warmer with the 2 heaters running. Akhil started smooching her. I could make out that his tong was moving all inside her mouth as it did in her choot. 

He kissed her for good 5 minutes. Aradhna was lying flat on the bed. Akhil then got off her and sat down between her legs. Usney ek hath se lund pakada aur dusrey hath se Aradhna ki jhantey hatyi. Usne apna lund uski choot ki silt par ragada. Isse Aradhna jhatpatyi. Akhil ne apni ungaliyon se uski choot ki outer labia ko thoda falaya aur apna lund ched par rakha. Fir usne zore se pressure mara lekin lund ander gaya hi nahi. Uski choot k ached chota tha. Ek do baar aur try kiya lekin lund ander nahi gaya. Akhil ne mujhey kaha zara bathroom se tell eh ayo. Main coconut oil ki bottle leh aya. Usney tel apne lund par lagaya aur fir Aradhna ki choot par. Aradhna boli, “Agar mujhey dard hoga tu please bhaiya bahar nikal lena”. Tel lagatey hi usney Aradhna ki thighis chodi kari aur agey sarka. Aradhani ki thighs Akhil ki kamar ke aju-baju thi. Usney phir se Aradhna ki choot falayi aur apna lund baharu ched par rakha. Is baar usney ek zor se pressure diya, aur ek hi baar mein ek-tirhayi lund ander chal gaya. Aradhna ki choot ki baharai pankhudiyan Akhil ke lund par chipki hui thi, jaise ki kisi ne gond se chipka di hon. Aradhna zor-zor se sansien bhar rahi thi.

Tabhi Akhil ne lund topey tak bahar nikala aur aur ek zor ka jhataka maraa. Ahdey se zyada lund Aradhna ki choot pharta hua ander ghus gaya. Ardhana zor se chilayi, “aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………………….mummey……………..mujhey mar dala……………………bahar nikalo isse main mar jaongi…………………………………aaahhhhaaaaaaaann………..”. Main Akhil ko rokney ke liye agey badaa, par usne mujhey ishara kar ke rok diya. Wo Ardhna ko chodney lagaa, aur wo roney aur chilaney lagi. Wo hath paon chalaney lagi. Uskey hathon se bachney ke liye, Akhil us par pura late gaya aur chodtey-chodtey apney hath uski kamar ke neechey leh gaya aur uski gand ki puthiyan pakad li. Wo rohti rahi. Maine dekha ki Aradhna ki choot se bahut saara khoon nikala hai aur bed sheet par gira hai.

Akhil 10 minute tak Aradhan ko chodta raha. Ardhna ne ne rona aur resist karna band kar diya tha. She was just lying under him life less, watching the ceiling above. Akhil ne apna lund fir tip tak bahar nikala, aur is baar dhirey-dhirey deep pressure diya. Dhirey-dhirey uska lund ander jahney lagaa aur pura balls tak ander samah gaya. Mujhey tajub hua ki Aradhna ne pura 8.5 inch ka mota lund ander leh liya. Akhil changed his position and now kept her legs on his shoulders. He started his thru and fro motion again. Suddenely he stopped again and he said to Aradhna, “Agar tumhein acha nahi lag raha hai tu main ruk jahta hun”. Aradhna ne usse gusse mein dekha aur kaha, “Ek tu ap ne meri izzat leh li. Mujhey kahin ka nahi chora. Aur ab keh rahey ho ruk jaon? Kuch bachaa hai mere paas ab apko rokney ke liye bhaiya?. Akhil uski baat sun kar muskaraya aur fir se Aradhna ko chodney lagaa. Aradhna bhi ap cooperate karney lagi. Uske apni bahien Akhil ki gardan par lapate li aur usse smooch karney lagi. 

Akhil bhi ab usse rhythm mein chodney lagaa. Wo ghare dhakey mar raha tha. Uska lund Aradhna ki choot se piston ki tarah ander bahar ho raha tha. Aradhna ki choot puri khul gayi thi aur uske behtey pani se gilli thi. Smooch break kartey hi Aradhna aur Akhil duno moan karney lagey. Aradhna ke muh se awaazien nikli, “Bhaiya…..Bhaiya………aaaahh……….ahram se……….oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh……………….thoda dhirey karo………..main kahin bhagi nahi jah rahi hun……………aaaaaahhhhhhh”. akhil , “leh aur leh………ab tu dekh tu roz chudegi………meri zindagi ki sabse badiya choot hai………aaaaaahhhhh…………teri kok bhar dunga aaj”. Neechey se Ardhna apni gaand uchalney lagi.

Aklhil ne usse is position mein 10 minute se chod raha tha. Tabhi wo grunt karney lagaa. Neechey se Aradhna bhi chilayi, “Bhaiya…..mujhey kuch ho raaha hai…………aaaaahhhhh…….rukna mat…….”. Tabhi Akhil chilaya, “aaaaahhhhh”. Uska muh upar ceiling ki taraf tha aur khula hua tha. Uskey ankhien band. Neechey Ardhna ne bhi apna sar uthaya aur uska muh bhi khula hua tha, aur awaaz band thi. Uski ankhien lala aur gilli thi. Akhil ne apna lund Ardhna ki choot mein pura ander tak satka kar ruk gaya, aur Adhna ne apney hathon se Akil ki gaand pakad li. Akhil ki gand sikud rahi thi aur balls pulsate ho rahi thi. Wo duno jhad rahey thei. Akhil Aradhna ki choot mein ek minute tak jhadta rahaa. Fir wo uske sath late gaya. Aradhna ne usse smooh kari. Aradhna ki choot khuli hui thi. Uski choot halka sa phul gayi thi aur lal thi. Jhanton ke beech ab uski choot saaf nazar ah rahi thi. Uski choot uske pani aur Akhil ka gadey semen se bhari thi. Usmein halaka khun bhi tha. Semen aur khoon uski thighs par bhi tha aur neechey beh raha tha. Uska pura abdomen chip-chipa ho raha tha. Ardhna ne jab apni choot ki haalat dekhi tu wo boli, “Chee. Yeh kkay kar diya apne”. Is par Akhil muskaraya aur bola, “Tujhey maza aya na”. Is par wo smile karney lagi. Tabhi Akhil meri aur dekha aur bola, “Tu ab tak aise hi khada hai. Kuch karana hai ki nahi?”. Aradhna mujhey madhoshi mein dekh rahi thi. 

I was so horny that I pulled my jeans and underwear down, and pounced on her. She started laughing. Masine apna lundseedha uski choot mein gusaa diya aur zor zor se ussey chodney lagaa. Usne apney paon falaa diye aur mujh se lipat gayi. Maine bhi uisse 15 minute choda aur usmein jhad gaya. Uskey baad hum sab ek ghantey tak masti kartey rahey. Usney mer lund chusa, maine uskey mummey, Akhil kabhi usse tickle karey, yad ishar-udhar ched chad aur licking karey. Ek ghantey baad maine ussey ek baar aur choda. Fir Akhil ne usse ghodi banaa kar choda. Hum char ghanton se Aradhna ko chod rahey thei. Wo bahut thak gayi thi. Wo waise hi nangi bed per soh gayi. Maian aur Akhil tayar ho gaye. Thodi hi der main main darwazey ki ghanti baji. It was the time for my father to return. I told Akhil tuo answer the door bell, and I ran into Aradhna’s room. I woke her up and told her that Papa is here. She got up and started moving towards the bathroom. She was having problem in walking. I covered the bed sheet with her blanket. We got saved that day. 

After that day, we started fucking Aradhna almost daily. She has also started taking precautions. We fucked her anus to. The best time we did was when papa was out of for few days. We fucked her non-stop for 2 days. She has also become very slutty, and is like our mistress now. Her figure has changed considerably because of the consistent fucking she is getting from us for the past three years. I hoped you enjoyed the story.
[img=16x16]file:///C:/Users/compaq/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/img]
[+] 1 user Likes sandeepahuja1986's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow this story is too sexy.... We want to know more about aradhana and her adventures....

But, First please show us her photo man. Wanna see how she looks
Like Reply