Poll: Brutal catfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ruhi singh
60.00%
3 60.00%
jhanvi kapoor
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ruhi singh vs jhanvi kapoor brutal catfight story
ruhi singh vs jhanvi kapoor 
Talent vs nepotism
Story will follow
Two hot woman will fight against each other in brutal catfight
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Vote and comment please
Story will follow

[Image: 1616141355-1615953843-160888960-38615176...3265-n.jpg]
[Image: Ruhi-Singh-Sultry-Images-10.jpg]
[Image: 63c85d8fea3a65f4a0888e30607c53a785276.jpg]
[Image: images-8.jpg]
[Image: 81998304.jpg]
[Image: ERrfus9-UYAAefyn.jpg]
Like Reply
Miss India ruhi singh vs nepotism Queen jhanvi kapoor
Like Reply
[Image: jhanvi-kapoor.png]
[Image: images-10.jpg]
[Image: images-7.jpg]

[Image: Ruhi-Singh.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote and commente
Two hot women against each other in brutal fight

[Image: tumblr-c501c09357684871253258c48b5b6d55-...88-640.jpg]
[Image: Ruhi-SIngh-6-1.jpg]
[Image: E7rxk-PVIAkm-Ew-G.jpg]
[Image: HOTNESS-ALERT-Ruhi-Singh-looks-her-sexie...bikini.jpg]
[Image: images-27.jpg]
[Image: Em8p4cc-Vg-AAMtbv.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote and commente please
Story will follow after the poll

[Image: 1614835416-janhvi-kapoor-1.jpg]
[Image: 9949e987f8528a2e62584ed573654a65-beautif...-women.jpg]
[Image: 4jtld4qho6e71.jpg]
[Image: My-First-Photoshoot-Since-Lockdown-Ruhi-Singh.jpg]
[Image: 63c85d8fea3a65f4a0888e30607c53a785276.jpg]
[Image: images-12.jpg]
Like Reply
People you can tell me plot that you want me to start the story
So comment and vote

[Image: pic.jpg]
[Image: ueuffc1nktf61.jpg]
[Image: Janhvi-Kapoor-1.jpg]
[Image: Ruhi-Singh5.jpg]
[Image: Janhvi-Kapoor-1626004730912-1626004747726.jpg]
[Image: f8be5b6ee695c17e3989890720ccfe16-calenda...-women.jpg]
Like Reply
A tough fight for Ruhi, she came back fighting hard despite being dominated in early phase due to her slight weight disadvantage
Like Reply
ruhi singh vs jhanvi kapoor
Ruhi Singh was Miss India but her life was not going great in Bollywood she didn't get good film, one day ruhi Singh received a call from a calendar company they said madam we want you to do a hot photoshoot for our calander, ruhi Singh was happy to hear this she said I will do the photoshoot for you calendar, the company people said please came to our office, ruhi Singh said all right I am coming, ruhi Singh wanted to calendar company office, after coming to the office she enter the company CEO room, ruhi Singh enter the room and meet the CEO of the company, the CEO said you have a nice body I want to see you body ruhi Singh smile and said can I strip my clothes, the CEO said you can, ruhi Singh seductively take off her clothes, she take off her shirt and pants, ruhi Singh was standing in her bra and panties showing her hot body, the CEO smile and said you are looking very hot, suddenly enter the room, it was jhanvi kapoor, jhanvi kapoor looked at ruhi Singh and said what is she doing here CEO Sir, the CEO said she is here for the calander photoshoot with you, jhanvi kapoor said I am hot let me show you, jhanvi kapoor take off her clothes and she was standing in bra and panties, jhanvi kapoor look at ruhi Singh said you're not beautiful enough to compete against me, ruhi Singh said I am Miss India you just a Rich bitch, jhanvi kapoor got angry and slap ruhi in the face, ruhi was shocked, ruhi Singh punch jhanvi kapoor in face, jhanvi kapoor fall into the ground, ruhi Singh came close to jhanvi kapoor and said bitch you want no match for me,the angry jhanvi kapoor kicked ruhi Singh in the pussy, in pain ruhi screamed and step back, jhanvi kapoor got up and she grabbed ruhi Singh hair and start pulling, ruhi Singh also grabbed jhanvi kapoor hair and pulling it hard, both women pull each other hair madly, seeing this fight the CEO said please stop girls or I will throw both of you out of the office, both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh stop there fight, both women step back, the CEO said girls the photoshoot will take place in a island in Maldives both of you will go to island in private jet tomorrow morning so go to your home and pack you bag and came to the airport, both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh got dress and left for their home, both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh pack their bags and reach the airport and enter the private jet, the jet took both women to the island, after reaching the island ,both women standing in out the airport suddenly a manager came and said madam I from the colander company please came with me, both women wanted with the manager to the hotel, after reaching the hotel the manager said there is a problem there is only one room available in the hotel

Madam can stay together in the same room for one night, both girl said all right, then both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh enter the room,Tension continues as both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh pretend there is nothing wrong and waits for each other to start something. It continues through the whole night and soon both jhanvi and ruhi take off their clothes. Ruhi Singh wears a green bra and very exposing knickers with frills around the edges, while jhanvi wears a blue bra and fragile thong. They stood in front of the bed staring at each other trying to hide their distaste of one another.“So seeing as there’s only one bed, I hope you don’t mind sleeping on the couch because I am Miss India?” Asked ruhi Singh, jhanvi kapoor said What do you mean, I’m sleeping on the bed while you sleep on the floor.”

Ruhi Singh You on the bed Sorry but with bodies like mine only deserve beds such as this, you should going a sleep in the bin where garbage such as your body belong. Jhanvi kapoor said You’ve got it all wrong, just because you’ve gotten a lot of attention at the moment doesn’t mean you shouldn’t go to the toilet just like how your body is a pile of balcony where it’ll get flushed down some time short.ruhi said Oh sorry but another fifty years isn’t short and yours will only last for a two minutes when they realize how useless it is! I think you’ve gotten mixed up with our years cow! Jhanvi Stamping her feet angrily on the floor, ruhi Singh marched forward and jhanvi kapoor marched back to show she wasn’t intimidated. Soon their two bodies bumped into each other, the breasts were against one another, feeling tension as they felt battle between the two was about to commence while their cu*t* underneath were ready for fingers to dig in and their legs about to tango.

Ruhi Singh said I’m getting fed up of you thinking your body is so much better than mine, jhanvi kapoor said Well now I’m going to use mine to grind yours until people don’t know what it is, ruhi Singh said Bring it on then and I’ll thrash your body to know in, all night before the group posing begins so I don’t have to be next to that thrash, jhanvi kapoor said seeing as the company manager will realize how pathetic your’s is.In that moment both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh embraced one another, wrapping arms around bodies and trying to wrap legs around each other’s. As they struggled to get around one another, they had carelessly lost balance and fell side ways onto the bed.

Cushioned to the bed now, both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh began to roll around still pressing bodies against one another. They tried using the feet to help try pull the other opposite way that their bodies were going that it was messing up the bed. Still though the two combatants tightened against each other trying to squeeze out all the air getting between them.Soon though when ruhi Singh managed to get on top of jhanvi again, ruhi Singh secured herself by hooking her knee against jhanvi kapoor and tied their feet together and next forced all her weight down on jhanvi. Now stuck, jhanvi struggled, put kept her arms locked behind ruhi Singh.

Regardless though that ruhi Singh was on top they equally struggled, trying to squish their bodies as much as the other girl was. It became unbearable though as their bodies had also began to feel they were becoming one. They wriggled and nudged as they tried to become more comfortable as well, winding it unpleasant.After a moment of cursing and swearing, ruhi Singh decided to take more control and broke free of the tight bearhug, also stopping it. But as her ti*s free hovered above jhanvi, jhanvi kapoor opponent grabbed both ti*s and dug her nails into them. Ruhi ouched in pain, but grabbed jhanvi’s back and pushing down on them.Twisting and squeezing each other’s ti*s, they showed sour face as they hated the sharp nails cutting into their own bags of flesh. Carelessly they wrecked one another’s bo*b*, but not doing too much since they knew the other would just do the same back.“Let go of my bo*b*, they’re so much better than yours!” Ordered jhanvi.“That’s because you forgot that your is fake!” Replied ruhi Singh.With the swelling pain, ruhi Singh had largely loosened her leg vine on jhanvi’s own legs that jhanvi kapoor was less restrained. Noticing her legs were now free, jhanvi kapoor ended the bo*b grabbing by flipping ruhi Singh off her and went on top of her.

However, not letting her get her shot of being dominate, ruhi Singh managed to push herself up, forcing jhanvi kapoor also up, until they both sat sat over each other. Jhanvi’s legs were over ruhi’s and they were nearly pu*s* to pu*s* by how close they both were.Now realizing how close body to body they embraced again and wrapped arms around one another into another equal bearhug. Both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh felt the familiar squeeze, but now their breasts which were still sore after being scratch now pushed against each other.

They kept their arms wrenched, crushing bodies into each other that the girls showed harden faces as they showed no given in. Their legs move and squirmed as neither girl was easy about this. Trying increase the battle for supremacy, jhanvi grabbed the back of ruhi Singh’s hair and pulled it down, quick reacting ruhi Singh pulled back but now their heads were also pulled back gritting.Please not the hair, this is only meant to between our bodies.” Pleaded ruhi Singh. Jhanvi kapoor said Yes and our hair counts as a part of the body or a are you really that stupid?”They continued to pulls with one hand and keep crushing with both arms. However as both continued, jhanvi’s thong had begun to slide down revealing her completeling smooth bum, while ruhi Singh’s knickers were sinking between her butt cheeks that it almost made her look like she wasn’t wearing any at all.

“Wait I want to pull back up my thong?” Asked jhanvi embarrased, but ruhi ignored still get squeezing bodies together. Jhanvi kapoor said Don’t you hear I need to pull back up my thong. Ruhi Singh said What’s wrong don’t want me to see that skinny backside and that frail pu*s* of yours.“No, because I don’t want my groin rubbing your body!”Considering if she should let her, ruhi Singh thought for a moment and went. “Don’t worry I’m okay letting your worthless pu*s* touch mine, some glory might rub on it.”“Shut up about my body being better than yours!”Shoving herself against jhanvi kapoor with all her might, she had succeded in getting herself on top of her, but in result her thong had easily slided down to her knees. With her pu*s* and bum revealed, jhanvi kapoor tried to ignore the fact, but ruhi Singh was now uncomfortable when she realized what had happened, either way they continued bearhugging.

With her legs tangled in her knickers, jhanvi was vulnerable to ruhi Singh now wrapping hers around helpless. Still though jhanvi kapoor kept firmly on top, both girls moaning and breathing deeply as their bodies were squished and the air being blown out of them.“Wished it was my bra that fell off instead.” Mumbled jhanvi.You want your bra off, okay.” Laughed ruhi Singh.No!” Corrected jhanvi.

But ruhi Singh had gone ahead anyway and found the tie and ripped it lose, soon jhanvi’s backstraps hung down. Now almost fully naked, jhanvi furiously squeezed herself against ruhi. Feeling her tighten again, ruhi kept serious and squeezed as hard as she could.They gave it their all at once, but after a while they relaxed and left them both off guard. The first to realise this was jhanvi now pulling herself free of the struggle and now leaning herself over ruhi, but with her bra fully off now. Before jhanvi kapoor could do anything, ruhi grabbed both naked ti*s and began squeezing them, youching, jhanvi had immediatly tore ruhi’s breasts off revealing both bigger and vulnerable ti*s and squeezed them back.

After a while all jhanvi had really wanted to do was take off ruhi Singh’s bra and after a while of breast squeezing, she quickly rolled off her. Both girls were now actually apart for the first time throughout the fight and began adjusting themselves.Knowing her thong would just slid off again and become a weakness jhanvi had simply pulled it off and threw it aside. As for ruhi, her knickers were soaked with sweat and was sinking in her bum and pu*s* uncomfortably that she threw her’s off as well, now both girls were fully naked.

Both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh got to their knees and observed each other. Already knowing that ruhi Singh had the bigger breasts and jhanvi kapoor had the bigger as*, not much had changed.They came up to another, moving their knees with caution and slowly opening up their arms. When they came into range, ruhi had slapped jhanvi across the face and she had returned the slap, giving it across the breasts that bounced them, furious ruhi slapped them back. Their were an equal of two trading slaps across the breasts, until jhanvi had reached down to grab ruhi Singh’s cu*t and squeeze on it. Paralyzed for a second, ruhi grabbed jhanvi kapoor’s back and both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh were now focusing all their attention on squeezing their cu*t*.

Keeping on both knees, the girls whimpered and complained as they clawed, pulled and twisted each other’s valuable pussys. Shifting and wobbling, they tried to show who could take most damage, but it looked even from an auidence’s point of view.Unable to stay up, they fell sideways into the bed holding each other’s cu*t*, but now they were trying to get the other to let go of their own. Grabbing a breast, they now also breast attacked as well as they continued to inflict more pain for the other to submit.As that wasn’t becoming easy, they still continued for another two minutes and then jhanvi began sliding forwards to close in and then ruhi Singh did the same. When they got up to breathing space between each other, groaning and gritting their teeth a each other, they let go of their groins and breasts and fitted their arms around again and went flat against each other.

In another bearhug, they wrapped legs tightly and held each other firm with hair in both their hands and squeezed. They crushed bodies together again in another fierce bearhug with legs now evenly tangled with one another. But as soon as it became more fierce they rolled trying to fight on top.Rolling and rolling, they would only stop as soon as one almost kept firm on top of the other, but was pushed off again. Their knees and ankles were mainly tied together and tried rubbing their feet against one another, being the only thing they could use to hit. As well as using their arms to try and snap each other’s spines, they used their hands to yank each other’s hairs out.Still rolling and rolling their the naked breasts still melted against each other in the hot titanic battle with sweat and their pussys were kissing and sucking one another. Not trying to still let go they would roll the other way when they both realised they were near the edge of the bed and did it about four times, but on the fifth they had jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh got carried away and fell off the edge and both tangled bodies slammed onto the floor equally.

Stunned and weakened they slipped goes and crawled away from each other hurt. Their bodies had really came together as they hit the impact of the floor that they almost felt their breasts burst and their bodies completely suck each other and their legs tied for good.However not in that much pain, they got to their feet and turned to one another. They were still a bit dazed and aching, they even saw each other sweating as their bodies had been roasting against one another, their breasts and pussys were also sore from the scratches and grabbing, but moved back at each other.In range again, jhanvi kapoor had slapped across ruhi Singh’s face and ruhi had slapped back still walking at each other, when they slapped each other a couple of times as they closed in, but when both bodies reached, they rammed into each other and bounced back a bit but embraced again into another bearhug.Standing now while fighting, they squeezed perfectly together. Their arms firm and their hands still pulled hair. Their feet tried to climb over each other’s legs or stomp on the other’s foot while they battled. They barely moved from their spot, only making a couple of clumsy steps everynow and again.

As it seemed none of them would give in, jhanvi slipped a little as she begun to get tired, seeing this ruhi gave a sudden burst of reserved strength that she had put into it quickly. Feeling her more muscled arms crush around her back, jhanvi whinged and lifting one of her legs trying to stand the pain that she had loosened her hands for a moment in weakness.When ruhi had finished given it her all, jhanvi was barely able to return to her full bearhugging that she was doing a moment ago. Although, ruhi Singh was puffing as she had put too much into that and her hold was softening. They now held each other silly as they arched their knees now unable to keep them straight.

Decided to go down, they softly went to their knees, still crushing each other every now and again, they were reluctant though to get down to lie on their legs as they became exhausted.Now they were breathing like dogs as they became so hot and their strength was nearly done. Wanting her bum to sit on the floor more, jhanvi kapoor had moved her legs infront of her and both beside ruhi Singh’s waist and then ruhi Singh did the same.

Wobbling side to side, it was only a matter now who would lose strength. Jhanvi had moved back with ruhi Singh leaning over her, but jhanvi had managed to crane herself back up and then was nearly pushed back down when ruhi Singh technically cheated winding her belly back and bashing against hers, but jhanvi had managed to keep pushing back up until she leaned over ruhi Singh. For a few seconds, jhanvi hovered over ruhi Singh, but ruhi Singh had tried to push back up, but almost fell side ways instead.They were almost equal, but both knew their was going to be the winner, it would really of been up to the willpower, but both jhanvi and ruhi Singh were thinking it was going to be up to who had the better body. Also they had ran out of energy and now were only holding their arms around each other, now leaving it to pressure and warmth of the body to make their rival give in. It was now beginning to work and the loser was starting to give in.

More and more her back was going down as soon as her winning opponent moved her legs aside to give her some room. Her back soon touched the floor and her opponent still had her arms around her like a gentle lover. Looking into each other’s eyes, ruhi Singh kept watching eagerly to see her jhanvi’s eyes closed as they breathed like exhausted animals. More and more jhanvi kapoor’s eyes closed and soon they were completely shut.With no more strength left in her either, ruhi Singh was just satisfied she was the winner and fell asleep on her naked opponent. Both had fought a hard battle, but they would both being sore and tired in the morning for the photo shoot.
At morning ruhi Singh wake up and kick jhanvi kapoor body, in shock jhanvi wake up and look at ruhi Singh, ruhi Singh said I win last night bitch let's go and have our photo shoot, jhanvi kapoor fell humiliated she looked ruhi Singh with hate she thought she go and have her shoot and then decide what to do with her,ruhi Singh got dressed and jhanvi kapoor also got dressed, both ruhi and jhanvi want outside the hotel, the manager from the company was standing there, the manager look at both ruhi and jhanvi said ladies come with me to the beach it for the photo shoot a photographer is waiting for you, then both ruhi and jhanvi want went to the beach for the calendar photoshoot, both ruhi and jhanvi meet the photographer and he said let's start the photoshoot, both women take off their clothes, both ruhi Singh and jhanvi kapoor Ware in bra and pantis, looking at the hot girls the photographer start taking photos, suddenly ruhi Singh take off her bra and thought the ground she was showing her hotness. Jhanvi kapoor look at ruhi and think she needed to show her hotness, jhanvi also take off her bra and throws it in to the ground, the photographer looking at ruhi and jhanvi and start talking photos for 10 minutes, then photoshoot was over, in both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh got dressed and wanted back to their hotel room.

Ruhi Singh came back to the room first and take off her clothes and sitting on the bed in just her bra and panties,Jhanvi kapoor came to the room take off her clothes standing in Bra and Panties, jhanvi kapoor looked straight at ruhi Singh. Jhanvi kapoor said bitch I am Bollywood royalty you are ugly bitch I will destroy you and show you what a woman I am,

Ruhi Singh said I going to destroy you ugly bitch, ruhi Singh then got up and in jhanvi kapoor's face their breasts touching against each other ever so much, that the excitement could be felt between the two beauties. "Before I got hurt, I had her just where I wanted her, and if you don't shut your mouth, I will put you in your place, Ruhi Singh said as ruhi pressed harder against Jhanvi chest with her own.

Jhanvi kapoor not backing down, jhanvi kapoor came close to, ruhi Singh said, " I'd love to see you try, jhanvi slapping the top of ruhi Singh's left breast as if to say, 'CHALLENGE'

Ruhi Singh looked down at the little hand print on her breast and looked up at Jhanvi, and slapped her in the face Jhanvi kapoor turned and quickly slapped her back and quickly grabbed ruhi Singh by the hair, to which ruhi Singh reacted by grabbing jhanvi kapoor hair, in a battle for supremacy, the two went all around the room, trying to best the other kneeing each other in the sides trying to win this battle. When Finally ruhi tripped up onto the bed with Jhanvi on top of her.:"Lets see how tough you are now, Jhanvi said as she started to slap ruhi Singh in the face repeatedly. Jhanvi then went to work on ruhi Singh's Breasts squeezing them together then sitting up and punching the both of them.

Jhanvi kapoor said See what happens when you take on someone closer to your own size, Imagine what I will do to you after I defeat you?" as jhanvi starts to lick her tongue over ruhi's face. Then a sudden shriek fills the room as ruhi gives jhanvi a Wedgie. Jhanvi rolls off of ruhi and ruhi rolls to the other side, both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh still on the bed resting for a moment when they look at each other with disgust in their eyes."Bitch," yells ruhi"Slut," replies jhanvi kapoor.
The two beauties continue their hostilities, each taking a handful of hair and throwing punches with the other. This continues on until ruhi starts to get the better of her opponent, and to get some revenge knees Jhanvi in the stomach. Jhanvi, out of breath, does not get a moments rest as ruhi puts her back down on the head board of the bed and starts to throw punches at jhanvi's breasts and stomach. Then ruhi grabs Jhanvi by the chin and starts to slam the back of her head. Jhanvi thinking on retaliation and survival sends a quick knee to ruhi's pubic area and then pushes forward sending both beauties off the bed and on the floor. Ruhi Singh's panties now are off from the backward roll on the bed, she feels Jhanvi kapoor's hand snaking down toward her private region.

"Lets see what we have here now shall we," Jhanvi says as she starts to maul ruhi's clit. Ruhi Singh screams ahhhhhh in pain but instead of giving up she returns the favor, and puts her hand down jhanvi's panties and does the same thing."I'll show you mine if you show me yours," ruhi Singh says as her Jhanvi are in the struggle of their lives.Both stayed like at this torture until ruhi took her other hand and tried to smother Jhanvi as well. Jhanvi quickly retreated, letting ruhi Singh go and backing off. As ruhi got up, she looked at Jhanvi who tore off the remaining panties she had left. Both young women looked at each other, knowing they were very close to equal in every physical category, circled around each other not knowing what to do now.

Ruhi Singh started undoing her bra as she thought that the whore she was fighting could use it as a weapon, Jhanvi did the same thing. They both standing completely nude, nodding their heads in approval of the others bodies decided to have a test of strength As each beauty locked their hands, and then brought their bodies together, it was clear that they also wanted to see whose breasts could stand this pressure the longest.As both jhanvi kapoor and ruhi Singh went around the room looking for supremacy they made their way back to the bed and fell onto it, Breasts upon Breasts, pussy onto pussy. They rolled around Till ruhi Singh managed to pin Jhanvi kapoor down. She then started to gyrate her entire body into Jhanvi, who never felt pain and excitement like this before. But rather than give up she started returning the favor to ruhi Singh.

Both jhanvi and ruhi, now trying to show Sexual dominance as well as Physical, unlocked their hands and put each other in mutual bearhug. After a good time in this position it was clear both where near the end of the rope, but Jhanvi kapoor started to climax sooner than ruhi Singh. That was when ruhi stopped, and knew she could now have her way with her opponent. And fired a Knee right between jhanvi's legs putting her in a tremendous amount of pain, ruhi who also was close to Orgasm, decided she may as well have one, sat upon jhanvi kapoor's face, and started to cum all over her face.

As ruhi got off Jhanvi's face and sat onto her own bed, she looked at Jhanvi who was trying to clean her face, she realized that this may of been the fight of her life, and ruhi just beat Jhanvi sexually, but never truly won the fight physically yet. Ruhi thought Jhanvi had enough though so she started to walk towards the bathroom to clean herself off.

Ruhi then proceeded to get in the shower when she heard the door open and Jhanvi came into the shower with her."Did you think this was over" Jhanvi said as she reached for ruhi's throat, as she slipped sending the two hot nude women down in a heap, continuing their struggle. Which has taken a toll on both women who have each others hair in hands, and are slamming each others heads off the porcelain in the bath tub, ruhi then changes her attack and brings Jhanvi forward and slams her face in the water faucet breaking Jhanvi kapoor's nose, and causing an even bloodier mess than before.Jhanvi whose adrenaline is going does not recognize the pain as she should, trips ruhi Singh from having her hanging halfway out of the bathtub and slamming her head on the outside of the bathtub opening up the top of her head, she then starts to slam, ruhi's body and head off the outside. Bruising ruhi Singh's breasts as well.

Jhanvi kapoor then turns her over, and surveys her work, the bloody ruhi Singh. And then Jhanvi steps out of the tub, looks in the mirror and sees that she's just as bloody as ruhi Singh. When she goes to leave the room. Boom! Ruhi Singh is not done yet and jumps her again, Pressing both of jhanvi's breasts against the towel hangers, causing them to start bleeding.

"It ain't over just yet," ruhi Singh whispers as she starts to ram Jhanvi kapoor's head off the wooden oak door. Jhanvi kapoor in one last ditch to save herself, pushes with all her might backwards, sending ruhi to the ground and herself, both now stand up once again, as the blood flows from both, they grab at each others hair and go around the room slamming into everything leaving a bloody trail. But in one fell swoop with all her might, ruhi Singh whips Jhanvi as high as she can by the hair slamming the back of her head, into the mirror shattering, it. Jhanvi knowing she is about to lose this fight, tries in last effort to get ruhi Singh off of her, but it fails as she has lost to much blood, and is too weak. Ruhi Singh scratches at the open wounds on jhanvi kapoor's breasts.

"Stop it! You already won. You already won," Jhanvi kapoor cried."I just want to make sure you know how I destroy you bitch,"Yes, anything you want. Just stop this ruhi Singh,Jhanvi kapoor scream and passes out from the pain. Ruhi Singh, almost all her energy spent, decides how she is going to finish this. Ruhi Singh lifts up the toilet seat, puts jhanvi's face as far down as it will go. Sits on her and then flushes the toilet.Then ruhi threw the bloody Jhanvi kapoor down the Laundry chute along with all her clothes. Then ruhi Singh screaming I win I destroy Jhanvi kapoor.

Ruhi Singh win.
Like Reply