Misc. Erotica PEEPING MY OWN WIFE by Tumi_je_amar
Peeping my own wife –

My wife was taking bath for long. I was waiting with white wine for her. But god knows what the ladies are doing in the bathroom they take so much time. I was feeling restless.
It was in the year 1997. We were living in a very much rural area. The name of the place is Patakhera. In the Nagpur to New Delhi rail route near Bhoopal there is a small station named Ghoradungry. Our Pathakhera is about 40 km away from that station. I am Swapan, about 29 years old at that time. My wife is Niharika who was about 24 years old sexy doll at that time. We were married for about a year and at that time we did not have any kids. She had a fair complexion and 34-30-36 figure. Which I use to call “Owners pride Neighbours envy.”

I was working as Maintenance Engineer in the CCL and was staying in the office quarter. Our house was at one secluded end of the colony. All the houses were single storied with small garden in front and kitchen garden at the back yard. There were few mid size trees including one 6 feet high orange tree in the backyard.

The next house of ours was occupied by another young couple. Obviously the man whose name was Sandip Singh was my collegue. His wife was Taruneet Kaur, another beauty bomb. Some one month ago in one evening I looked out of my window and saw Taruneet undressing. She had left her curtains open and was taking her clothes off right there in their living room with all the lights on. For all I knew she was begging for attention and I was happy to give it to her. Since her room was directly across the road I could see her clearly.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As her garments fell to the floor one by one I could see that she took good care of herself. Many times I use to see her in their front garden just in a maxie. Her boobs use to jiggle wildly. Always I wanted to see them naked and play with. That day I could see them naked may be from a little distance but the view was very clear and exciting. I could drink her beauty with my eyes. She had a very firm butt and clean shaven pussy. I like shaved pussy but my wife never liked that idea at that part of life. After she finished undressing and dressing I had to run to the bathroom to jerk off. Even in the night Niharika was surprised with my enthusiasm.

After that in the subsequent lazy evenings I started roaming around our neighborhood to search if any other girl or lady undresses leaving her curtain open. I had seen few but none of them were worth peeping. And never again could see Taruneet in that state. Once I discovered the only other girl worth watching was my own wife Niharika. I also discovered that she did not always make sure the curtains were closed when she stripped. And as our house was at the dead end she was not even cared. I started going out to watch her. What a turn on! Niharika has beautiful tits, may not be as big as Taruneet’s but they were round and firm.

I then often stood outside and watched my Niharika naked in different room of our house. My favorite pastime was watching her in the shower. I loved watching her rubbing soap over her breasts. When she used to go through her innocent scrubbing rituals I stood outside stroking my hard on.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Super start please continue bro
Like Reply
In that evening while she was delaying in the bath I went outside to watch her in the shower. I got a real surprise; someone was already spying on my Niharika. It was Taruuneet, the hot girl who had inspired me to start peeping in the first place. Remembering what I had seen at evening, gave me an instant erection. She was standing silently under the orange tree which was in straight line with the bathroom window. I kept still in the other side of the orange tree to see what Taruneet would do. Niharika was getting ready to step under the shower. Taruneet opened her blouse. She was not wearing a bra and her massive tits were hanging out. Her eyes were at my wife. Taruneet started playing with her boobs, squeezing the boobs, pulling on the nipples, caressing her areolas. Her nipples were quite big. Then she started rubbing one boob with the other.

Then Niharika started applying soap on her pussy. Taruneet also reached under her skirt. She lifted her skirt and there were no panties. Her bare buttery ass was open right in front of my eyes. She was leaning on the tree and so the cunt lips were hanging loose and clearly visible in the pleasant moonlight. As Niharika was washing her pubes Taruneet was fingering her cunt. I then decided that it was time to take the situation under my hand and lund (hindi of penis).

I breathed deeply and gathered all my courage. Walked behind her and spoke, “Hi Taruneet.” Not surprisingly she was very much startled. For a moment she froze, her boobs hanging out and one finger in her cunt. She was embarrassed and blushing. She managed to smile a little and held my hand. With a trembling notion she guided my hand to her pussy. My hand was more interested on her boobs. I found her pussy juice was flowing like Jonha falls. I wet my both palm in her juice and started rubbing her both the boobs. Oh my god! What a pair of tits god has given her. Endless mass of fluffy flesh, but very firm. The nipples were like small pebbles.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Really wonderful bro please continue
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Niharika was rubbing her tits with loofah sponge in circular motion. I was rubbing Taruneet’s tits in synchronous movement. Niharika stopped rubbing her tits and paid attention to her pussy. I had seen her masturbating in the shower. I knew she was about to start that act. My rock hard cock was ready. I left her boobs momentarily. Undid the buttons of my
trouser and took out my soldier. Again I held her tits firmly. I whispered, “Are you enjoying the show?” She smiled and said, “Yes dear.”

By then Niharika started rubbing her pussy. I inserted my cock in Taruneet’s pussy from behind. She spread her legs little apart and leaned forward more to give me better access to her most sensitive body part. My cock was very much surprised with the soft, wet and warm welcome under the moon. But it knew its duty and started moving to and fro on its own. I controlled the rhythm of movement along with my wife’s hand movement. I knew timing of my Niharika and could guess when she would reach her climax. I governed the speed of my cock to match the time. Niharika and I came in almost same time. I could sense Taruneet also climaxed with us. Taruneet sat below the tree on the ground. I had to accompany her and embraced her closely. She was breathing heavily and sat quite holding my spent cock. Then she spoke softly, “You have a nice soft cock.”

I replied, “You are forgetting the hard action moments back.”

She intoned, “Thanks for the help” and arranged her dress before ran away in her house.

Calmly I went inside my house, kissed my Niharika. We sat together for our wine. Then after dinner we had nice fuck. Many evening have passed away since that one. But I could never see Taruneet spying on my Niharika. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a repeat performance.

Next Sunday I saw Sandip was standing beside the orange tree and spying on my Niharika. I had planned to send her someday to catch Sandip with his cock in his hand. That I shall tell in the next story contest...

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
Nice update super
Like Reply
Wonderful update brother.... Keep updating.... Reps added yourock
Like Reply
This is a small story and was written by the author for some competition ...

Namaskar
Like Reply
Keep updating bro
Like Reply