Incest Any one knows this story
I am searching for a incest story where a son connects his computer with moms computer and finds that she is role play sex chatting in a website .(maybe his dad is gay) And son develops incestous feeling towerds her mom  .Son seeked help from neighbour doctor lady but ended up fucking her .Son keeps reading his moms sex chat and in one occasion she chatted with his mom in disguise. In one scene some students gave lusty comments on his mother's body . And there is a scene where mother is gangbanged by 4 man. Can anyone tell me the name of this story Or story with similar scenes.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I don't remember whether you are searching for the same but what I read is 

His dad used to chat on adult chat rooms they got connected with a young boy n he showed that too his wife  later they agree to meet in the club. Even after knowing the young boy is their son , his wife proceeds forward and continues to live with him in his bedroom and marry him keeping her husband aside
[+] 1 user Likes Ro.hitbig's post
Like Reply
(31-07-2021, 12:07 AM)Ro.hitbig Wrote: I don't remember whether you are searching for the same but what I read is 

His dad used to chat on adult chat rooms they got connected with a young boy n he showed that too his wife  later they agree to meet in the club. Even after knowing the young boy is their son , his wife proceeds forward and continues to live with him in his bedroom and marry him keeping her husband aside

Thanks but that's not the story. In this story the mother is having role play sex chat with boys . Her husband doesn't like sex with woman so she is horny .
Like Reply
Friends, is there any other site where I can post this thread and ask people about this story ?
Like Reply
(31-07-2021, 12:07 AM)What is the linkRo.hitbig Wrote: I don't remember whether you are searching for the same but what I read is 

What is the link
Like Reply
(30-07-2021, 11:34 PM)Rifat1971 Wrote: I am searching for a incest story where a son connects his computer with moms computer and finds that she is role play sex chatting in a website .(maybe his dad is gay) And son develops incestous feeling towerds her mom  .Son seeked help from neighbour doctor lady but ended up fucking her .Son keeps reading his moms sex chat and in one occasion she chatted with his mom in disguise. In one scene some students gave lusty comments on his mother's body . And there is a scene where mother is gangbanged by 4 man. Can anyone tell me the name of this story Or story with similar scenes.

https://xossipy.com/thread-1722.html
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-1091-post-397...l#pid39773

Please read my story also
Like Reply