Fantasy TESTY AND Delicious

testy and Delicious
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It was half past ten when Shashank knocked on the door of his favourite 'Testy Snacks Centre'. He knew it was time for the  center  to close. He had entered, hoping to get a parcel. For the past six months, he has been a regular customer of the snack centre. He had tried all the dishes from the tea and Maggi to the Pavbhaji and Biryani.

Shashank, who probably didn't go to a hotel for the second time, was definitely coming to the 'Taste Snacks Center' at least two or three times a week. Arriving around 8:30 pm, each time discussing a dish on the menu with the owner of the center, filling his stomach and going home to work, was almost his scheduled event. After working all day and talking to the owner of the center - Shilpa bhabhi - at night, he felt very fresh. Shilpa bhabhi 's appearance, behaviour, speech, everything used to give him a lot of energy. The two of them talked for a while and even if it was only for a few minutes, he wanted it.

Shilpa bhabhi was supposed to be the same age as Shashank. Although everyone called her bhabhi but no one knew anything about her  newbie or family. She would stay somewhere near the snack center and would be there from seven in the morning until half past ten at night. She had arranged a small mattress on the kitchen floor to rest in the afternoon. At present, Shilpa  bhabhi is single, Shashank had understood from a few chats. Shashank had always been obsessed with his shadow color, attractive build, graceful walkingand eloquent speech.

Once he got information about Shilpa bhabhi 's family, he had been thinking of proposing to her for a long time. But he still did not have the courage to raise the issue with them. His tongue and stomach were satisfied by eating her center  and his mind was also satisfied by her  memories at night. For the past six months, Shilpa had been tormented night and day by her  figure .
Shashank was aroused by the recollection of night dreams and fantasies about bhabhi.
His chest throbbed as he walked over to the counter. Today, Shilpa bhabhi looked a little more tired than usual, but as soon as she saw Shashank, she got up from her chair as usual, smiling and welcoming him with a charming blink of her eyelids. She had a light purple shade of lipstick on her lips today. Shashank liked Shilpa bhabhi 's choice more than the girls who use pink or chocolate lipstick everyday. Working on both the counter and the kitchen, She wore a kitchen apron and a ponytail. In a black sleeveless blouse and saree, her proportionate body still looked attractive. According to Shashank, Shilpa bhabhi 's choice of clothes was huge. At the Snacks Center, she was seen in a sari and a Punjabi dress, but even in simple clothes, she looked confident and graceful. Shashank loved to wear his sleeveless blouse. He especially liked to look at their open arms  through sleeveless blouses.

Even now, looking at his shadowy fleshy arms, he could feel the expected movement in his pants. But, as usual, he suppressed his true thoughts and started talking to her on another subject.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

thanks
Like Reply
Very nice story please continue dear
Like Reply
Really very nice
Like Reply
(27-07-2021, 11:59 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Very nice story please continue dear

thanks

thanks
Like Reply

“Nowadays, your work has increased a lot, bhabhi. You look a little tired. In fact, I think you should take a few days off. ”

Exhaling at his suggestion, Shilpa bhabh sat down and said, "I'm really tired, but I can't even think of a holiday. There is so much work to be done. Look at it today, it was such a bad day today. "

"Why, what happened today?" Shashank asked really worried.

“Ask what happened. The lady who used to come for cleaning in the morning hit Dandi today, then after cleaning the center, I started doing everything myself. In the afternoon, the people of the corporation came and inquired about something. Show me the same documents, show me the same file. When he finally took out two hundred rupees from the street, the scoundrels started laughing! ” Shilpa bhabhi was talking irritably.

Words like scoundrel, tenant, etc. were common in her speech. At first it seemed strange to hear the words  from the mouthof a woman, but now he was used to it. On the contrary, he doubted that Shilpa bhabhi could swear more than this, using a few polite words in front of him

"It simply came to our notice then. Don't worry too much, ”he explained.

"Hey listen, in fact, a lot more happened later in the day. I have a girl to help me in the kitchen, isn't she, Anita, she also had to go early today. She left before the evening . Then she just ran away. I have to take orders from outside, go inside and make the food as ordered, bring that out and servwthem, take bills… what to do and what not to do happened to me, ”Shilpa .bhabhi was saying.

"There is a solution to this, .bhabhi," Shashank said with a smile, "Since when am I ready to work for you. When you say leave the job here. I will do whatever you tell me, I will handle the counter, I will take orders, I will serve, if I feel like it I will wash the dishes too. I don'tknow anything from cooking, except tea. Yeah Al that sounds prettygood to me, Looks like little bit difficult for me.

"Thank you," said Shilpa.bhabhi  with a sweet smile. "I know how much you think of me. But I can't afford such an expensive man here. Well, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first. A group of children had come for dinner in the evening. they had come and gone three or four times before, but today i was a little too busy. Since I was alone, serving was taking time, but they were harassing me with similar jokes. I was ignoring their words, but one or two of them did. They tried to touch me as I walked past his table. "

thanks
Like Reply
(26-07-2021, 04:33 PM)neerathemall Wrote:

testy and Delicious

Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar

thanks
Like Reply
"Really. And now I'm telling you,they had tried to touch me but when I shouted on them and one oh them had tried to touch my hip ,iasked him that mother fuker you don't have mother and sister,. they paid the bill and ran away. Shashank felt that Shilpa should have been calledthem  'Motherfucker'.

"Baap re! You look very upset today,bhabhii," Shashank could imagine the annoyance on his face.

"It's not over yet," said Shilpa bhabhii. "Before you came, an old uncle had an argument with me. They wanted to go to the kitchen to see if Iused refined oil to make all the food here. I was explaining to HIM." But  HE WAS n't listening. In the end, I told HIM clearly, if you want to eat, eat,  go somewhere else! TO EAT.

Shashank noticed thather eyes filled with tears as she spoke. Although there was nothing new in their complaints, Shashank was listening intently. Now they needed to talk to someone. And Shashank was happy that she felt close enough to share all this.

He stepped aside as he came to the counter to pay the last bill from the snack center. As soon as came out after paying the bill, Shashank went inside the side of the counter and slowly patted Shilpabhabhii on the head while she was sitting on the chair.

This was unexpected for Shilpa bhabhii. Earlier, the two had only touched each other's hands. She was confused when she felt Shashank's touch so closely today. Halfway up from the chair, she still snuggled into his arms. Shashank noticed that her body was trembling in his arms and she was crying because of the touch of his shoulders. He was holding them tightly with one hand and lightly patting  on the head with the other hand.

For the first time, Shashank, who had come so close to her, was smelling the sweat coming from Shilpabhabhi's body. That sexy smell and the warm touch of her body made his pants start to flutter again. With great difficulty he kept on controlling his emotions.

After a while, he noticed that Shilpa bhabhii's grip on his back was loosened. He put his hand on her back and head and let them go. He blinked his eyelids again and tried to send back the tears. Coming out of Shashank's embrace, she called him 'sorry' and took tissue paper from the counter and started wiping her eyes.

Shashank had no idea what to say in such a case. However, he opened his mouth to say something, but at the same time Shilpa bhabhi extended her hand and put her finger on his lips. She was staring into his eyes and thinking something serious. The words on Shashank's lips went up in the air. He forgot to breathe as he felt the touch of Shilpa bhabhi's delicate finger on his lips.

Finally, Shilpabhabhii moved aside as if she had decided something. She took off his kitchen apron and put it on a chair. She turned to the counter and walked to the snack center door. She went out with the rod stuck behind the door and pulled down the outside shutter. Coming back in, they locked the door, hung the rod in place, and turned off the outside light.

Shashanka looked at the clock on the wall. It was five minutes past eleven at night. He could see the full figure of Shilpa bhabhi from the counter. She looked very attractive in a sleeveless blouse and a sari. There was a seductive movement of bullets in her chest as she walked. Shashank had to work hard to keep his eyes from falling off her face.

Coming near the counter again, Shilpa bhbhi held her hand in front of Shashank. As soon as he gave them his hand, t she took him and started walking towards the kitchen.

Hundreds of dishes were prepared in this kitchen throughout the day. But now the kitchen looked very clean. Shashank was going to say something about it, but Shilpa bhabhi again told him to keep quiet.

There was a steel table in the middle of the kitchen. Of course, it also looked wiped clean. Shilpa bhabhi stood leaning against the table. She took Shashank's hand and brought him in front. The height of the two was almost the same. Shilpa bhabhi took two steps forward, staring into his eyes. Now Shashanka could feel his breath on his own neck. She began to speak in a low voice, sliding her hands down both his shoulders.

"It's not been a long time since we met? Tell me one? I like your kind nature, your gentle talk. I know the way you look at me. I have  seen the difference in the eyes of other people.as they have ,lust ,only  and no... love. Really? "

thanks
Like Reply

testy and Delicious

fight

thanks
Like Reply
Shashank felt ashamed to hear all this. Now he was not in a position to answer anything. Shilpa Vahini's hands were now slipping from her body to her waist. Recognizing his condition, he started talking further,

"Shashank ... Today has been a very bad day for me. Will you help me forget all the bad memories of today?"

An unexpected thing happened to Shashank before he realized what and how we could help. Shilpa Vahini suddenly pressed both her hands on his surface and pulled him to her body. Unconscious Shashank was about to fall on Shilpa Vahini's body, but she was alert and fully prepared. She leaned back against the steel table and touched Shashank's lips, which were very close to his face. Opening his mouth wide, he started sucking and biting both the lips of Shashank.

It took Shashank a few seconds to recover from the shock. When he recovered, however, he held her face in both his hands and moved his lips delicately on hers, taking a step back. After a short distance between the two of them, Shilpa bhabhi opened her closed eyes and looked at Shashank. He also put his eyes in theirs and started rubbing his nose on theirs with a smile.

He had seen in many Hindi movies that he wants to start slowly when kissing any girl for the first time. He also remembered his experiences with his old friends. According to those experiences, his behavior now was perfect ... he thought. But he realized at the second moment that he had made a mistake.

"Matarchod !!" such a swearing and the slapping on theboth the cheeks  in the closed kitchen. It took Shashank a while to figure out exactly what happened. He remembered that Shilpa bhabhii had taken the initiative for the last kiss. Instead, he responded by removing his face. So what was that swearing and that slap about?

He did not have to wait long for an answer. Slowly uttering one word at a time, Shilpa bhabhi said, "Sorry Shashank ... I didn't want to do anything on purpose. I always feel free to talk to you. You want to tell me a lot of things. I can't talk about it with anyone else. My ... my needs are a little different, Shashank. I hope you understand. "

"You can tell me without hesitation, bhabhi," said Shashank holding both hands of Shilpa bhabhii. The solitude in this closed kitchen, the fascination with Shilpa bhabhii for so many days, the love game she started with her initiative, all this had a profound effect on her mind and body. He could not move back now. Forgetting the back slap and swearing, he hugged Shilpa again and rested his lips on her purple lips.

"Wait ..." Shilpa' shouted again, pushing Shashank away with both hands, "I don't like that. It's like making soft love as shown in books and movies ... My need is different, Shashank. I am not like other wives." Saying this, She grabbed the collar of Shashank's shirt with both hands and pulled him closer. Putting his eyes on hers, She pushed hard and pulled both hands to the side. Within a few seconds, all the buttons of his shirt were broken and spread all over the kitchen. As soon as the hem of his shirt was removed, Shilpa bhabhii wrapped his arms around his vest and bent down to bite his right nipple.

"Ah ... oh ..." Shashank sighed, but the experience was new but very exciting for him. He grabbed Shilpabhabhii's head with both hands and brought it in front of his left nipple. Shilpa Vahini sticks out her tongue and licks his nipple and then blows gently on it. That cold touch covered the whole body of Shashanka. Shilpa bhabhii looked up at Shashank's helpless face and bowed her head again giving a killer smile. This time the bite was so strong that tears came from Shashank's eyes.

After licking and biting both the nipples of Shashank in turn, they moved on them and took control of Shashank's lips again. This time Shashank was getting ready, so as soon as he felt the touch of their tongue, he opened his mouth and let them in. Shilpa bhabhi's tongue was now licking the inside of Shashank's mouth. This was very exciting for Shashank.

Without letting go of Shashank's lips, Shilpabhabhi placed both her hands on the steel table at the back and jumped up. Due to the low height of the table, they could easily climb up. While licking Shashank's mouth, he pushed the pad of the sari aside with one hand and started unhooking the blouse with the other hand. Shashank's eyes were fixed on HER BREAST and his eyes were widening more and more as one hook would open.

When all the hooks were removed, he took both hands behind HER back and removed the blouse. Her body was stretched out like a bow due to the back of her hand. All that was left was to squeeze out her bulging breasts from her tight black bra.

thanks
Like Reply
Wow nice story please continue the story
Like Reply
https://i.ibb.co/tmFxCKD/converted.gif

thanks
Like Reply
(10-08-2021, 04:03 PM)neerathemall Wrote:
fight

clps clps clps clps

thanks
Like Reply
(03-09-2021, 10:14 AM)neerathemall Wrote:
clps clps clps clps

Namaskar

thanks
Like Reply

testy and Delicious

Namaskar Sick

thanks
Like Reply

testy and Delicious

fight fight fight fight

thanks
Like Reply