Adultery Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut By Alvin
Heart 
Madhumita was born in a small town. She was raised like a typical nice girl with common values of that of a conservative middle class family girl. She was a attractive yet very shy and obedient girl. She was a natural beauty with an hour glass figure and had boobs 34DD which accented her hips and butt. After her education, her parents insisted her to marry and without choice she agreed. She was married to Ram. Ram works at a software MNC and was rather a cute looking guy with dimples on his cheeks, who was also built well. The couple moved to Bangalore and lead a happy life. As the next step after a year the young couple had their first child. In a few months Ram soon both a new home which was huge but it was located in a rather shady area. Ram being a bit frugal thought it's best to buy such a big house for a low price and got it.

The couple was leading a very happy until they came across the local goon Martin who deals drug supply in the area. He was a half Black half Indian orphan who slowly made his way to the top of the food chain. He was a womanizer. When any woman walks near by road he makes her nude with his eyes and fucks her in his mind. Till now he's fucked 8 housewives and 80 bitches made them his personal sults and after getting bored with them got them involved in drugs and illegal activities. The security officer dared to even touch him or any of his henchmen, because of his ties with MLA Sethuraman. He has done many illegal activities and murdered many people who stood against the MLA. Martin was Sethuramans goon for hire, a loyal mad and rabid dog. And indeed Martin was hungry rabid dog which had an insatiable appetite for boobs, pussies, asses and drugs.
It was new day and as every morning Madhu had finished her morning chores and packed food for Ram and sent him off. Ram went for office. On the way there was a lot of traffic on the road and his car was stuck in the middle of this huge traffic. He enquired with near by people in the vehicle -
Ram: What happened?? Why is there such a huge traffic on this lane.
Stranger: There's been a murder, some rowdy killed a person .
Ram: Why ???
Stranger: People say that it was done by one the MLA's men who killed a person who had proofs of MLA'S illegal activities.
Ram: That's sick
Stranger: Nothing can be done.

Ram realised it's hopeless and tried making a U-turn when he had a chance to return home. After a lot of struggle Ram returned home. Madhu on seeing him return so soon was surprised and asked him -

Madhu: What happened Ram? Why did you return anything wrong???
Ram: There's been a murder and the roads are blocked.
Madhu: OMG!! What are you saying? Why??? How???
Ram: Some goon killed a person who was against the MLA. It's horrible but we can't do anything. It's not our business.
Madhu hatefully said: Nowadays crimes like these are increasing rapidly with politicians like these. No one is there to stop them. If there is a god he must definitely punish them.
[+] 5 users Like Raj1100's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The day passed and Madhu took her baby and went to bedroom and gave fed the baby milk. Ravi also came and slept with baby in between them.

Next morning as usual Madhu prepared food and packed lunch and sent her husband to office, continuing her daily routine.

Madhu went to the market to get some vegetables. On the way she saw some men arguing and tried to move away and ignore. It was Martin who had come to capture land forcely from a person. After his job was done he turned to leave when he saw uma walking through near by.

She was an unimaginable sight to him. After the pregnancy Madhu's boobs were 36DD's filled with milk. She was a lil plumpy but still her hour glass figure was maintained. She was sexy as hell and her ass was irresistible. Martin got crazy while watching her walk with two hip folds and her swaying ass, making his cock twitch.
Immediately he went in front of her took her hand and said like this -
Martin: Hey sexy come lets go and have fun I will give you the best time of your life. My cock will give you satisfaction more than what your husband will ever give you. Once I put my cock in your warm pussy you'll be longing for more pleasure from me. Come let's go.

Hearing this Madhu tried to resist him, but he didn't leave her. Madhu got angry and slapped his cheeks left and right 5 times and said -

Madhu: You cheap rascal !!! How dare you touch me!!!
Martin was stunned for a moment. Now one dared to even speak in front of him but now Madhu has slapped him. Martin got furious and said you bitch how dare to you to slap me!!!

He put his hand on her left shoulder and removed pallu and hugged her tightly infront of everyone in street.
This time Madhu's face turned red and raged with anger as she pushed him away and once again slapped him.
He was enraged and came in front and caught her hands in one arm and lip locked her. It was more of a bite more than a lip lock and he started molesting here.
Madhu was begging and screaming him to stop but the rabid dog was biting her neck now. When he made his way to her luscious boobs, one his men interrupted and told him he got phone call from MLA. Martin had to leave. He released her and accepted call and spoke to him and uttered coming sir I will be their in 5 minutes. Martin had a viscous unsatisfied look at Madhu and smiled at her. Madhu was crying and saw Martin and the people on the street angryly and hesitatingly.

Martin: I love wild cats. You got luck today but I'll have you soon enough. Be ready to become a new woman and embarce your inner slut and kissed her one last time before he left.

Madhu was devastated with what had happened. She lost all her sense for a few mins and thought all this could just have been a bad dream, but reality hit her had. After crying helplessly for while she dragged herself home in state of mind which was almost blank. Her stomach wrenched every moment and she was deranged. In this pathetic state she heard her child's cry and returned to reality. Her baby was the only thing which brought her back to sanity and soon started feeding the baby. After she put the baby to sleep she made up her mind to stay strong even though everytime she thought of those moments with Martin her somatch wrenched and she had an odd feeling which she had never felt before making her legs squirm and tremble. She pulled her self together and decided it's best not to tell this to Ram, because she was afraid if Ram knew what would he think of her and also feared that if Ram went after Martin for revenge, Martin the dog would do something horrible to her husband. Therefore she decided to burry the whole incident.

Elsewhere Martin is on his way to meet the MLA and throughout his commute all he had in his mind was Madhu's body and her slaps and her piercing eyes. The very thought of her twiched his cock and brought over an uncontrolled animalistic feeling of lust over him. He recollected ever moment. Her piercing eyes, those perfect soft lips, her luscious boobs, even her sexy nose ring and the mole on the right side of her neck just above her boobs kept flashing in his head over and over again. He remembered how close he was to devouring that wild cats boobs. All he had in his mind was to slowly enjoy her and fuck her like the slut she was and bring her inner slut out and make her beg to fill her pussy with his come and drug her and make her to beg him to fuck her over and over again like the animal he is. He was on the hunt and has his prey set.

Martin reached the MLA's house and greeted him
MLA : Enough with the formalities my boy. Let's get to business
Martin : Yes, what do you want me to do.

MLA : Elections are announced. I have to win again and I want you take care of it. Keep everything in our area under your control. I want each and every vote. Tell your men to take care of all the work and most importantly I want you to prepare as much as fake votes as possible. Only I should be the king here. This is my kingdom and you are my general. Do you understand?

Martin : Absolutely!! But I need something extra than usual from you this time.

MLA : What do you want???

Martin : Today morning I saw a woman, she is sexy and irresistible. When I saw her I all I wanted to do is to eat her alive but she refused. She slapped me when I approached her and I had to leave her because of your call. I want to taste every inch of her body and make her mine. She will make a lovely slut and maybe if I get tierd of her I'll even let you have her.

MLA : Sure, Whatever! But only after the election gets over. I don't want your mad lust to mess up my victory. So do as I say and lay low untill I win. After my glorious win I will provide your full influence for whatever you need you so you can fuck her until your thirst is satisfied.

Martin : Hmm I'll try. This one seems a bit hard to get. Even the fates want me to take my time to devour her.

MLA : Control yourself or I will have to do it for you. Shut up for now and take this. I know you very well.

The MLA handed a key to a room in a luxury hotel where 2 fresh whores were waiting for Martin to control his lust for now and become slaves to his cock and fuck their brains out.

Martin: You do.

Saying this Martin grabbed the key and gave a sly grin at the MLA and both went into to mini bar to have drinks for the night.
Ram returned home from office was completely oblivious to the fact that Madhu look different and very quite. Both were lost in thought. Madhu was lost in thought about the torments she faced today and her tormentor. Ram was lost in though about his work and his loans. Both just brushed of each other and failed to notice each other. After dinner Ram used to have the habbit of smoking. Madhu hate only one thing about Ram and that was smoking. Everyday she would make a fuss about it but oddly enough today Madhu didn't say anything. This is when Ram felt something seemed off and he began to notice Madhu. Both went to bed. Ram waited till Madhu put the child to sleep and then began to talk to her. He started off with how his day went and why he was overthinking and his worry about the loans. He noticed that Madhu was not listening but just replying with a platonic tone. Ram then asks

Ram: How about you Madhu? How did your day go?

Madhu Suddenly felt the shock and she started getting the same sensation which made her stomach wrench and the odd feeling that made her legs squirm thinking about what had happened.
She then regained try to regain composure and said

Madhu : Nothing Ram, just as usual.
Ram: Really? You did seem quite of today.

On hearing this Madhu burst out crying uncontrollably. Ram was confiused and tried comforting and consoling her but all was vain she just kept crying.
Madhu started blurting out

Madhu: I don't like this place Ram!! I don't like this place!!
Madhu: Take me back Ram!! Take me back.
Madhu: I don't like this place at all Ram. I don't like this place. Please take me back.

Madhu kept repeating the same thing over and over again sobbing. Ram didn't know how to react and just kept consoling her till Madhu cried herself to sleep.

Ram didn't know that moving to Bangalore would've affected Madhu so much. But now he had bought this home and he had his loans and he just couldn't leave his job or ask a transfer. Ram looked at Madhu sleeping and patted her head hoping that soon she'll understand and hopefully she'll adapt to this place.

Little did Ram know that the reality was much different from what he had in is mind.
[+] 3 users Like Raj1100's post
Like Reply
Next day Morning. Ram told Madhu to keep hope and talked about the loan and asked her to adjust and try to live here for just 6 months and if she couldn't take it even after 6 months, he promised her that they can leave this place.
Madhu considering Ram's situation decided to bear it and supported her husband's decision.

Things went quite normal from then on. Madhu slowly started coming out of all the bad memories. She had started going to the market again and didn't seem to find Martin lurking around. A week had passed and he was no where to be found and so soon after each passing day she came back to normal and decdie that things aren't so bad now and started to live with a sense of relief.

Weeks had passed and things were as pleasent as ever. Asusual Madhu had come to the market. She was going around shops and buying things which she need.

Martin after all his election work for the MLA done came back to his area. He was inside a car moving around the market when he saw her. It was her. It was the wild cat who slapped her. His cheeks suddenly felt the warmth of that slap and his irresistible animalistic desire took over him. Looking at that sexy ass swaying made him hornier. Then he saw her curves. Oh those boobs. Those perfect mangoes like boobs that he so badly wanted to suck on. Oh the mole on her neck. He remembered how he was inches away from those succulent boobs which he had missed to taste. His sexual desire ravaged within himself. He just want to get out and mount her. He wanted to get hold of her and fuck her brains out. Make her his slut begging for his cock. He imagined her screaming FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME MORE!!! JUST KEEP FUCKING MEEEEEE!!!! AAAaaaaannnnn...... Aaaaann.... AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn.....OOOOOOOOOOOOoooofffffff....fff...fff...mmm....mmm....Aaaaaaaaan...YESSSS!!!. He was lost in thought were she was a slut like no other. He never had fucked a sult like that of all the housewife, teenagers and whores he's been with. He had to have her. He just had too. But he knew can't be acting haste now. He still had to wait till the election results were out. He kept biding time waiting for his chance.

Madhu was just finishing her shopping and when to get things billed. Martin noticed it and made call sitting inside the car. When Madhu went to pay for the bill, the stores owner himself came and refused to take money from her. Madhu was confused and was in shock. Who in this day and age would refused to take money. The store owner then said that they had noted down a number when people entered into to store the and there was a lucky number contest on which Madhu had won, So she needn't pay for the bill at all. Madhu was surprised and this time after hearing this she was indeed happy. She had a little jump in her heart and thanked the owner who was strangely sweating a lot.
She didn't mind though and happily left the store.
Madhu notice a big black car which was not there on the road when she came. It had dark windows so she thought must some VIP car and happily strolled around and moved towards home. She failed to notice that the car was following her.

Martin was slowing tailing behind her and followed her in his car. Martin was 250 metres away slowly stalking his prey.
Madhu stopped and began to open the gate and went inside her house.
Martin with his signature sly grin on his face though to himself, Now I know where you live. Soon I'll come in there and make you mine and you will be begging me to fuck you on our marital bed. Get ready soon, I'm coming for you bitch.As days passed Martin kept following Madhu everywhere she went. Almost everyone one in the colony and around the market knew that Martin has got is eyes on her. All looked at Madhu with fear and behaved extremely nice with Madhu. Madhu had no idea about Martin and just thought they were in a really friendly neighborhood and she misjudged the place just because of that swine she had encountered. She thought maybe Ram was right, he was right about that things might eventually end up good and this new life might not be as bad as she taught. Madhu and Ram were leading a happy life.

It was very eventful day outside and Madhu and Ram were making breakfast together. It was a public holiday. The couple were having their moments and a small food fight in the kitchen. It was a cute thing to watch. The couple almost seem perfect to each other. Soon they had breakfast and we're getting ready.

Ram: Madhu!!!!

Ram: Madhu!!!!.... Bring my towel please. I forgot my towel on the clothesline.

Madhu: Haan Ram!!! I'm coming.

Madhu: Offo Ram!!! You're a father now and you can't even carry a towel. How many times do I have to remind you.

Ram: Haan haan. Maybe if we took bath together then I might not forget.

Madhu: Cheeeeeee... Ram!!

Madhu: It's 11 in the morning and we're getting late. Besides, I don't want a third baby anytime soon.

Ram: Aahaan!!! How would know before you try.

Madhu: Shut up and get ready soon. We need to leave soon.

Ram: Okay okay relax... Hahahaha... You go get ready first.

They couple got ready and dressed up the lil child and set out.

Madhu: So were are we going today after this?

Ram: We first go to the center and vote and then a nice fun day full at the mall.

Madhu: You'll be carrying the baby in Mall. I can't carry him all day.

Ram: Okay Maharani... First let's go vote.

It was election day. The couple had reached the voting center to post their votes. They got on queue and stood in line waiting for their turns.
Not far away Martin silently stood near the gates watching. He was undressing her with his eyes and was admired by the ravishing sexy slut under that orange saree. His imagination was going wild as his snorted something through his nose. It was like he was just inches away from her body. He saw her jiggling boobs and thought "go go bitch one day you will become my personal bitch", as the couple left the gate along with baby after casting their votes to have a fun family day. Martin had done his extensive research and knew almost everything thing about Madhu and her family. Martin was just waiting for the perfect chance to strike and put his rock hard 9 inch meat into her moist wet pussy which will make her his slut.

The counting was going on. Sethuraman was a tensed man. He looked like as if he was gonna have a heart attack. Martin was also a bit on the edge as he knew if at all by any chance his fake votes didn't work the Sethuraman will screw him up and his dreams of screwing Madhu will come to an end. Sethuraman was swearing at people and was going to explode in tension just when one of his fellow members from the party got a call. The room when pin drop silent. Sethuraman looked like a deranged person, literally sweating in an 20°C Air conditioned room.
And out of nowhere he was shouting in room. Party members screaming Sethuramans name. "MLA Sethuraman!!! MLA Sethuraman!!! MLA Sethuraman!!!". Sethuraman was MLA again. Sethuraman was gleaming with joy as everyone congratulated him. The party head had called him to congratulate and then immediately the call got over he went and hugged Martin.

MLA: Ohh... Martin!!! Ohh ho Martin!!! My general... My trusted man. You've made it. You've mad me MLA again. I owe it to you.

Martin: Ha ha... I knew you'll win sir. My men nerver miss a job.

MLA: Yeah buddy. You and your men did it. Tell me Martin what do you want. This is our city again and I'm your MLA.

Martin: You know what I want sir.
Martin said with a devilish smile.

MLA: Go Martin... Just go!! Do whatever you want to do. Sell all drugs you want and fuck any whore you want. Fuck every woman in the city and I don't care. I'll look after the security officer. No one will dare to touch you. Have fun.

Martin: Oh indeed sir...indeed, but first we first celebrate your victory and then I go claim my victory.
Saying this Martin popped open the champagne and gave a toast to the MLA. He sipped the champagne and was smiling ear to ear knowing that now he's gets to play his game and Madhu will be sucked, licked, fucked, used and succumb to his might.Martin had gathered all the information about Madhu and Ram. He knew each every detail from the place they were born to the place they live. He knew that taking Madhu won't be that easy and so he had carefully laid out his plans. Martin had his men everywhere around the couples life from the house maid to people in Ram's office. He was setting up a perfect trap from which Madhu had no escape and not choice but to succumb.

A week had passed after the election results were announced, the couple were living out their daily routine happily. They were getting ready to celebrate the baby's first birthday. The couple decided to host a grand birthday part along with the naming ceremony since they did not give a proper name to the child yet. Ram has planned it to be a big event and so instead of hosting it in the house, he had decided to host it in a party hall. Ram had searched extensively all over the locality for a party hall for his liking. Some of the halls were too big, some were too small for the price, some where way above his budget and some he didn't like at all. Finally he found the perfect hall at a hotel called Paradise Plaza. It was a fancy hotel which had a 4 star rating but just met his budget criteria. There was just one problem. The hall was already booked. Ram tried to talk his way and make the party halls manager understand but the manager didn't give in. Alas the manager told Ram to try discussing with the Chairman of the hotel and if the chairman agrees it would be possible to give him the party hall. Ram made up his mind to get the hall at any cost and went to the Chairman's room to negotiate with him.

Ram and the Chairman exchanged formal greetings. The chairman told Ram to call him Mr. D'souza. Ram didn't waste any time and introduced him self and told about his requirements and asked Mr. D'souza could help him

Ram : Please Mr. D'souza you seem like an extremely nice man. You must understand it's my child's first birthday and her naming ceremony. We need to make it special.

D'souza : I understand your concern Ram. But your putting me in a difficult position. We have another client who's a regular and we cannot offend him. He's a VIP and we wouldn't want to mess it up coz he's a powerful man.

Ram: Please Mr. D'souza. I'm sure you can do something about it. Maybe you can talk to that client and explain the situation to him or maybe if possible even I can request him personally.

D'souza : Okay since you insist upon this. I'll need sometime. Why don't you give me your contact and I'll let you know soon if it's possible or not.

Ram: Sure sir. I hope only good things

Saying this Ram handed his card and thanked him and left home.

Ram reached home and told Madhu about the hall and his conversation with Mr. D'souza. Ram felt Mr. D'souza is a nice man and will come around. Madhu too was excited and was hoping things will turn out for the best.

2 Days later Ram got a call from Mr. D'souza and Mr. D'souza had told Ram to come over to his office. Ram reached his office thinking that things will end up in a positive note. Ram had arrived early out of impatient and was waiting in the lobby. He waited for about an hour, by then Mr. D'souza had arrived and upon seeing Ram apologized to him for making Ram wait even though it was Ram who came early. They went to office and started discussing.
Ram was very eager and blurted out

Ram : So Mr. D'souza what have you decided sir.
D'souza : Straight to the point. You don't waste time. I like you.

D'souza : So Ram. Our client was courteous enough and he backed out. And so I've decided to give you the hall.

Ram : Ohhh Thank-you so much Mr. D'souza. You've made my day. I'm very grateful.

D'souza: Slow down Ram... I have two conditions before I let you have the hall. You may listen to it and if my conditions are fine to you and you agreed to it, then you may have have the hall

Ram was confused. Why would this man have a condition for renting out a party hall. It was strange.

D'souza: What happened Ram you're silent now?

Ram: No No sir. Just got lost in thought. So what's your condition sir. I'm sure whatever we can come to an understanding.

D' Souza: Oh me too Ram I hope so. As I said I like you Ram and it will be indeed nice if we reach an understanding here.The room was quite and suddenly all Ram could hear was his own heartbeat due to nervousness. He didn't quite understand what situation he's gonna be put and was really nervous about what Mr. D'Souza was saying. Quite honestly this wasn't what he expected. All this happened within seconds and Ram didn't know how react but somehow he just stayed quiet and gave a blank expression on his face.

D'Souza: Ram!!!

D'Souza's loud voice brought Ram back to reality as his senses kicked in and he replied nervously

Ram : Ye..Ye..Ye..Ye..Yes Sir!! Please go ahead.

D'Souza: Oh Ram you seem lost. Don't worry I assure you'll like this.
And went around the table and stood by Ram and patted his back while Ram still remained seated and D'Souza continued.

D'Souza: First of all Ram. I'm not a man frugal man and owing to how things have gone between us so far shows your persistence and love for your child.

Ram: Oh thankyo...

D'Souza: Let me Finish!!

saying that he cut Ram off, which startled Ram and then D'Souza gave a stern look and continued saying

D'Souza: So as I was saying your persistence and love for your child has touched me and so as condition number one, I've decided that you will not pay any money or any charges for that party hall. Consider it as a gift from me to your child and more importantly your persistence. Also our best party planning team will be in touch with you to help you set up the perfect party and your not suppose to refuse any of this as this is my first condition.

Ram was didn't know how react. He was surprised, happy and delighted. His heart was filled with gleam as he quickly got up the chair and thanked D'Souza.

Ram: Oh Sir. Sir I'm really grateful Sir. I don't know what else to say.
Like Reply
D'Souza: It's my pleasure Ram, but hold on, we still have to discuss condition number two.

Ram: Sure sir... Whatever it is I'm sure I'll do it.

D'Souza: Well then, condition number two is, as I said I like you Ram. I like your persistence and I feel that you're a very capable and dependable person. I don't trust people easily but you... There's something different about you and I just feel it. You're just the type of person I was looking for for the past one year and fate has made us meet like this. I'm about to start a new business was looking for someone who is dependable and has good technical skills. Since you're from the IT domain who better than you. I want you to work with me. I'm looking to create an online platform and a few apps for my new chain of hotels. This will expand my business, but I don't want you to do this as a favor. You can be like a sleeping partner. All the profits from the online forums will be managed by you and if you wish you can even do this without quitting your job, I'm sure you'll be able to and once you are confident about this and once when the forum picks up we can hire new staff and build up on it and you can take over the whole part completely. I see a lot of potential in you and I completely trust you. This is big opportunity and who better than someone capable to like you.

Ram was baffled. Ram thought to himself, " This man who had only known him since a few days is now offering him this huge business and an opportunity of a life time. Am I dreaming, this is too good to be true. Is this for real. This is huge. If something like this happens and I make it then out future will be great. But how, why, is he kidding. What if he's not. What if it's the real deal. Oh God what's going on."

Ram was out of words as he looked up and down

D'Souza: So what do you say Ram? What's your decision. Do you agree to condition number two?

Ram: Si...Si...Sss..Sir, I..I..I....I don't know what to say.

D'Souza: What's there that you don't know here. It's a simple yes or no. If Yes, you're in for an opportunity of a lifetime. If No, then I pity you for a making a huge mistake, opportunities don't come knocking this often but I can't force you to see the good in this now can I.... It's up to you Ram.

Ram: Si...Si...Sirrr!! I need sometime...

D'Souza glared at Ram and gave a girn and said

D'Souza: That's rubbish Ram!!, A confident and persistent man like you exactly knows what he wants. If your having second thoughts on making a decision, then maybe I chose the wrong person I suppose. But I remember the look in your eyes and I really feel your up for the task at hand and that's why I'm extending you such a huge offer. But it's finally upto you, Yes or No Ram.... YES OR NO... Simple.

Ram stood there blankly. He was nervous and had started to sweat in a fully air-conditioned room. He turned to the table to pick up the glass of water and drank the entire glass in two gulps and then took out his kerchief and wipe his mouth and his forehead, dabbing of the sweat.
Ram took a deep breath and finally blurted out

Ram: It's a yes sir.... If you can trust me so much then I should have some turst on you as well and also myself. I'm ready to do this sir. I don't want to miss such an opportunity.

D'Souza: Well done Ram. People like us are the ones who change the world and make it a better place. I'm happy, it's a pleasure.

Ram: No sir the pleasure is mine. You're doing so much for me. Not even a family member would do so much. I'm truly grateful for all this sir. You're like a god to me. I don't know how I'm gonna repay you.

D'Souza: Oh nothing like that. You're a capable man and I see potential in you. And from now on no gratitude and repaying talks. You're my business partner now.

Ram: Thank you sir
Ram was so emotional that it was all he could say.

D'Souza: Well Ram, so it's decided. I'll be off now coz I have some personal things to be done. Also the party planning crew will get in touch with you. And to add more to the celebration I'll invite a few of my business friends and our legal team to introduce them to you and we can make out partnership official and have the contract signing at the party.

Ram was just nodding and gleaming showing his teeth like a 6 year old who has just got a new cycle.

D'Souza: So okay Ram, nice meeting you partner. See you at the party.

Ram: Sure sir and once again thank you so much it's my pleasure and I still can't believe it.

D'Souza: Oh you better believe it buddy. It's real.... it's all very real. Take care now.Ram was on cloud nice and was jumping as her entered home calling out

Ram: MADHU!!.. MADHU!!.. MADHU!!.. COME HERE FAST!!

Madhu: Offo!!! I'm cominggg....

Ram: COME SOON MADHU!!!

Madhu: Huff... Huff... What's the rush about? Why are you shouting in the middle of the house like a mad man?

Ram: Oh Madhuuuuu.... My sweet sweet Madhu.... Our life is gonna change completely Madhuuu... I don't even know where to begin... God has finally heard our prayers.

Madhu on seeing Ram like this Madhu too got excited and asked him

Madhu: Oh Ram I'm already happy listening to this... Just stop the suspense and tell me what happened.

Ram began to narrate what had happened in his meeting with D'Souza and his offer. He was telling to Madhu like a child who had discovered the sweet taste of chocolate. He couldn't control himself and after saying just gave her a hug and a small peck on her lips.

Madhu to rejoiced and reciprocated and kissed him.
They broke out the kiss and then Madhu began to shed tears of joy

Madhu: Finally Ram, I knew all your hard work will be noticed somewhere. I'm so happy right now that I don't know what to do.

Ram: Me to Madhu. I still feel like I'm in some dream from which I never want to wake up.

Madhu: Oh no Ram this is real. Thanks to God and all the effort we put, it's all real.

It was probably one of the most happiest moments of their life. They kept on talking for a while till late night and also ended up discuss whom to invite and what to do for the party and it was already late so the couple had a make out session at bed and went to sleep.

It was the day of the party and Madhu was getting herself and the baby ready. The baby looked absolutely cute like a little fluffy ball of cuteness. Madhu herself looking very traditional and beautiful, but there was a ravishing appeal to her to. She looked respectful but also unaware about how sensual she looked. She was in a red saree. with a short blouse. When even she lifted the baby her clean fair underarms were visible which any virile man will love to taste and lick continuously.. Madhu generally had a very feminine and hairless body with only little hair which was also looked like almost completely hairless due to her regular use of turmeric. The back of the blouse was also a bit bare back as her creamy looking back was see. To anyone who took a glimpse, Madhu looked straight forward and very conservative; but if to anyone who noticed her closely from the sides, they could clearly see how all her curves stood out perfectly under the red blouse and saree. Her waist was milkly white in between the red blouse and saree. Here figure was designed to be the perfect fuck sult. Her long hair was also free flowing since she had taken a shower. The couple had dressed up and also were almost ready to the party. Since there were a lot of guests and the who party hall was complementary, Ram had booked rooms for his parents and in laws so that the house wasn't filled.

As everything was set. The couple went to the party hall.

They reached the party hall and it was extravagant. It looked like a royal celebration. All the guest's kinda envied the couple and the baby. Everyone seemed happy. Both were busy attending the guest and looking after the baby. More guest were arriving one after one. A handful of unknown people were also arriving. Ram thought they must be guest's of Mr. D'Souza. All these guests were coming but there was no sign of Mr. D'Souza. It was almost time for the naming ceremony to begin followed by the cake cutting. Ram was waiting, but since the auspicious time was gonna start, The went ahead and started the ceremony.

Just then after a few mins D'Souza entered the hall wearing a black tuxedo and since the ceremony was going on silently went and stood by Ram. Everyone noticed D'Souza entered and people who didn't know him were curious to know he was and why Ram gave him space to stand near him. Madhu to just like the others was a bit curious and also felt that she had already seen this man somewhere but couldn't recollect it. She gave it a thought for about a few seconds and got involved in the ceremony. As the ceremony progressed the child was named Riddhi. One by one family members went near the child's ear and whispered her name in her ear. Ram also called D'Souza to join which Madhu didn't like. Madhu felt something off about D'Souza but couldn't pin point it. D'Souza being a gentleman resufed to do as this was a family engagement and he was just a guest. Ram on the other hand had insisted saying

Ram: Sir you've done so much for me in so little time. This whole party is happening because of you. You're like family sir. Please do join us.

On hearing this Madhu realized that this man must be D'Souza and felt a little better about him but still wasn't sure where he had seen him coz he had a very familiar face

D'Souza: Oh it's nothing Ram. It's just a small gift for a dedicated father like you.

D'Souza went near the child and whispered her name three times and the ceremony got over and people proceeded to cut the cake for the birthday. All were happy and after the cake cutting Ram had properly introduced D'Souza to everyone including Madhu.

D'Souza: My..my... I didn't know you have such a beautiful wife Ram. You're such a lovely woman Mrs. Ram. Your eyes show how kind you are and now I know the reason behind Ram's success. Glad to meet you Mrs. Ram.

Madhu smiled and blushed a lil but tried not to show off and said

Madhu: I've heard a lot about you sir. Thank you sir but you are the big person here and we owe it to you. Thank you so much sir.

D'Souza: I just look for potential Mrs. Ram and your husband has a lot of potential and now that I've seen you I think even you have a lot of potential. With you by his side Ram is bound to be successful.

Madhu: Oh sir you're too kind.

Ram: Yes Madhu. Sir is such a down to earth person.

Right after this D'Souza's phone began to ring as he excused himself away from the couple to pick the call.

On the call -

D'Souza : Yes tell me

Other person: ...............

D'Souza : So everything is ready?

Other person: ...............................
[+] 2 users Like Raj1100's post
Like Reply
D'Souza : Okay cool, come here soon, I think everything will be ready here to as per plan.The party went on to be fabulous and all the guest seemed amazed. The couple were extremely happy and felt pride for being able to host such a great party, all thanks to Mr. D'Souza. It was almost 8pm and the guest's had started leaving. Ram's parents and in-laws left early right after the cake cutting inorder to catch their flight's to their respective cities and like any typical middle class family they had to go back soon to resume their respective work. So almost everyone was leaving.

D'Souza had stayed back and was still on back to back calls with people. He had hardly been seen in party after the cake cutting and was occupied on his phone. Ram and Madhu were also busy attending to the guests and looking after the baby Riddhi. After a while however Ram went towards D'Souza spoke to him.

Ram: Sir, you seem to be not enjoying the party. You're the reason we're having this party, but you seem off.

D'Souza: Oh no! Not at all Ram. I'm just caught up with some work. You remember? I told that we will make things official today regarding our new venture.

Ram: Yes Sir indeed, how can I forget that... But isn't it getting late.

D'Souza: Oh yes! I know it's a bit late, I'm just waiting for my lawyer and my associate to come here quickly. I'm caught up with them so that as promised we'll get it done today. They'll be here within an hour I suppose.

Ram: Oh no problem sir.

Ram did say "No problem", but it was getting late and the baby started crying as it was getting late and Madhu had to feed the baby and put it to sleep. Madhu was also worried that's it's getting late.
Madhu called Ram near her and spoke in a low voice so that no one could hear it.

Madhu: Ram, baby is getting restless, can we leave now almost all the guest's have left. I have to put the baby to sleep.

Ram: I understand Madhu, but Mr. D'Souza wants us to wait for some official things regarding the business. His advocate and associates are on their way. They'll be here in an hour.

Madhu: Oh no Ram, an hour is too long. I can't handle the baby till that long. She's already hungry and look at her crying. Do you want our baby to cry for an hour. And besides now it's not a good time to do any official work. The auspicious time is over, it's not good to start something this late. Can't we have tomorrow morning in a temple. I feel that will be good.

Ram: Madhu!.. Don't be old fashioned. Mr. D'Souza isn't a man who believes in all our superstitions, besides he's a Christian and I don't think he's comfortable with a temple. I don't want to say no to anything told by him. It sounds negative. Try to understand Madhu, this is for our future, can't you adjust a bit.

Hearing this Madhu got a bit annoyed and showed her annoyance. She didn't like Ram's behavior and being called old fashioned. Even in school and college all her friends used to make fun of her calling her old fashioned which tends to irritate Madhu a bit and given the situation now with the baby, Madhu was completely annoyed by Ram's behavior. She just turned away and went the opposite side towards the lounge in the hall to pacify the baby.

20 mins had passed and the couple were anxious. Madhu was annoyed and Ram was stuck between Madhu and D'Souza. Just then a man wearing white kurti and white pants entered. D'Souza went quickly to welcome him. Ram didn't know what to do but since D'Souza was hurrying, he instinctively got up and went behind D'Souza. Madhu to got up with the baby on her shoulder and stood in place.

D'Souza went to the man and invited him and exchanged greetings and was talking with him. Then both walked towards Ram.

D'Souza: Ram, meet Mr. Sethuraman. He's like a god father to me and he's the MLA of our area.

Ram was a bit shook coz he's heard some not so good rumours about the MLA ever since he's come to the city but had never seen him or even though that he'll meet him. He knew D'Souza was a powerful man but didn't know that he had such even more powerful connections.

Ram: He..He..Hello... Sir, I'm Ram.
And immediately bent down to touch his feet out of respect even though Sethuraman was not too old. Infact Sethuraman was a man in his late forties. Maybe it was Sethuraman's power which intimidated Ram or Maybe it was just Ram's middle class upbringing.

Sethuraman: Aree... No No... No formalities please... Treat me like a brother, I'm not too old looking am I now Ram.

Ram: No not at all sir.

Ram then called Madhu and introduced her to MLA Sethuraman. Madhu felt a bit apprehensive looking at the MLA coz she had also heard rumors about him and didn't think he was a nice man. But after a few minutes of talking both Ram and Madhu felt okay and maybe thought those were rumours and in politics anything is said about people, because the way Sethuraman was behaving was very different from what they initially thought of him. Sethuraman was even cracking jokes and making things lively. He then lifted up the baby who was sleeping and put on a gold chain on her. The couple were delighted and felt even more grateful. But in between all this the baby started crying again and Madhu had left to the lounge again to pacify the baby.

The three men were having conversations for a while in the bar. D'Souza and Sethuraman had scotch and offered a glass to Ram. Ram politely declined saying he doesn't drink and they continued with thier conversations. After almost 30 mins Sethuraman told he needed to be elsewhere and left and Ram thought he could leave too but D'Souza told him to wait for a bit longer since his lawyer hadn't come yet. They both went down to leave MLA to his car and came back to the party hall to check on Madhu.

Madhu was very annoyed now with the baby and wanted to leave ASAP. She called Ram and told him that she wanted to leave and this time spoke louder so that even D'Souza could hear it. D'Souza understood what Madhu was trying to do and spoke

D'Souza: I guess, our cute lil Ridhhi is getting tired and so is her mother.

Madhu gave a nervous smirk.

Ram: No No sir they're fine.

Oh hearing this Madhu got frustrated with Ram.

D'Souza : No No Ram, I completely understand. You needn't make them wait. I just thought Madhu could stay back to meet my family but I guess we're in a difficult situation now. So why don't I tell one of the hotel cabs to drop Madhu home and You and me can stay back to finish the formalities and we can introduce my family to Madhu some other time.

Hearing this Ram too agreed coz he knew that Madhu was getting agitated and the baby couldn't stay any longer.

Ram: Sure sir, I think that's a better idea.

Madhu gave a loud sigh and spoke

Madhu: Thank you Mr. D'Souza you're a very understanding man. I'm so sorry for not being able to there. But I'm looking forward to meet your family soon.

D'Souza : No problem Mrs. Ram, you needn't be sorry. Like I said I completely understand. The cab driver will leave you home safely.

Both men went down to leave Madhu to the cab and D'Souza made sure that one of his trusted drivers took Madhu and the baby back home safely as they left.

Madhu was a bit unhappy and annoyed that the they are discussing formalities this late when it's almost 10pm and the fact that Ram things Madhu was too old fashioned to think like that but she had no say in it and just hoped things would go right. She thought all this to herself while in the car and prayed to god.Just as Madhu left in the cab. Two car's pulled over. D'Souza immediately took Ram near those cars and a couple came out from one car and a another man came out from another car.

D'Souza hugged the couple and greeted the other man and then gave a slight scolding to them for being late.

D'Souza then introduced them to Ram as they went on the lift to the bar

D'Souza : Ram I'd like you to meet our lawyer Mr. Sanjay and also meet my only family, my brother Martin D'Souza and my wife Ro D'Souza.

Ram thought that the man and woman from the car were a couple when they entered but was caught off guard when Mr. D'Souza mentioned then to be his brother and his wife.

Ram : Hello Mr. D'Souza and Mrs. D'Souza.

After saying this Ram realised it was sounded odd called both Mr. D'Souza and Martin as Mr. D'Souza and Ro as Mrs. D'Souza.

All the other people laughed at this confusion and then D'Souza spoke.

D'Souza : No formalities among us Ram. We're gonna be partners. Call me Manuel and call my brother Martin and my wife as Ro. We're all friends here now.

Ram: If you say so Mr . D'Souza.... I mean Manuel.

Everyone laughed again as they reached the Bar.

Ro : Hi Ram I'm Romia but people call me Ro and that's how Manuel and Martin like it. You should call me Ro too.

However when Ro was talking Ram was lost in thought. Ro didn't look like anyone's wife. She looked like an ultra modern gorgeous woman who'd make any man's dick hard as a rock just by looking at them. Ram's consecutive mind called her ultra modern woman but in reality Ro looking like a high class hooker.

Ro was wearing a red crop top which showed cleavage and ended above her wait and a shirt skrit which barely covered her. She had her navel pierced and a ring like tattoos around her belly button and a scorpion tattoo on her right waist. She was wearing matching red high pencil heels which maked butt look like two huge buns. She was dressed a bomb shell hooker who would get paid millions for one night.

Ro : Ram... My eyes are up she whispered silently to Ram so that no one noticed.

Ram felt embarrassed on hearing this and came back to his senses and spoke

Ram: He.. He... Nice to meet you Ma'am.

Ro: No Ram call me Ro

Ram: Okay, Nice to meet you Ro.

Martin : Seems you notice only woman Ram.

Ram again felt embarrassed and rushed to Martin

Ram : Oh no no sir... Hello sir I'm Ram as you know. It's a pleasure meeting you sir. Any brother of Mr. D'Souza is a brother of mine.

Martin: Call me Martin Ram and Call him Manuel. As he said we are friends and to easy you out, I'm not Manuel's real brother. He just introduces me to everyone as his brother.

Manuel : Oh shut up Martin. You are my brother.

Ram looked confused now

Manuel : You see Ram, I and Martin are orphans. We were raised in the same home and we were like brothers since then. I was the brilliant one and Martin was more the less brains more braun kinda guy. But he's been with me all these years. Without him I wouldn't have built this hotel empire. It's all because of my brother.

As both were speaking Martin and Ro brought drinks. Martin handed over a glass to Ram, this time too Ram politely declined, although now Martin spoke

Martin : Oh come on Ram. Who doesn't drink in this day and age. Man up buddy, everything has a beginning and since we are beginning I want you to at least try it out and give us company.

Ram: Sir, I'm not sure...
Like Reply
Martin : Oh come on Ram, my brother trusting his business to you, can't you trust us to have just one drink.

Ro: That's right try just try it once. No harm in trying right?

Manuel: Go on Ram... This is the second time you're declining. Just try, we won't force you, but when someone is giving you something out of love you should take it otherwise it's just disrespectful.

Ram gave a sly awkward smile and took the glass. He took a sip and it burned his throat and Ram began to cough.

Seeing Ram cough Ro gave him her drink which was a cocktail which wasn't as strong in taste. Ram had a sip of the cocktail which was still bitter but better than the other glass he had. They were chatting about formalities with Mr. Sanjay the Lawyer. Ram finished his glass and kept it aside and now Ro offered him a second drink which was a bit stronger now but this time had got accustomed to the taste and didn't have a hard time. He started sipping away. Soon it was followed by 3 more rounds and now Ram was unaware that he was buzzed. He just seemed happy and smiling. Mr. Sanjay handed over the company documents and asked him to sign the forms and legal documents. Manuel and Sanjay insisted Ram to read through everything before signing. Ram was too buzzed to ready and couldn't really make out anything. He was just blissfully happy about everything.

Manuel : Go on Ram. We'll give you sometime to yourself.

Saying this both Sanjay and Manuel went for a smoke, meanwhile Martin and Ro were dancing in the floor. Ram looked at them and it almost looked like they were dancing like a couple and Martin was touching her butt and even her boobs occasionally. He felt like they were even smooching each other but he wasn't sure of anything. Ram was completely out of it.

Ram tried reading the documents and managed to read the first two pages of the annexure. But after the third page his head started to hurt. Ram just decided that it's all good with good faith and went ahead and signed the documents. After signing he was just smiling and glaring at Martin and Ro grinding each other.

Suddenly Ram's phone rang and it was Madhu calling. Only then he noticed the time. It was 12:30AM. Ram didn't realize it got so late. He picked up Madhu's call.

Madhu : Hello Ram?

Ram : Yyess Maadhuu telll me

Madhu : Ram where are you? Are you okay?

Ram : Yyeeesss Yess..Mmadhu I'm fffinee. We've just finiiisheddd siiigning the documents.

Madhu : Ram are you okay? You sound different... Is everything alright?

Ram : Yesss Yess Yess Mmmaadhuu. We're at the topp flooor so it musst be badd signal.

Madhu : Oh okay Ram! Did everything go well Ram?

Ram : Yyyeeeesss Maaadhuu everything isss absolutely welll.

Madhu : Good to hear Ram. It's already 12:30AM Ram when will you come home.

Ram : I'll leave alooong withhh Manuellll.

Madhu : What!? Who's Manuel?

Ram : Ohhhh Mannuuell is Mrrr. D'Sooousa'sss first name. He's Manuel D'Soussssaaa.

Madhu : Okay fine, but why wait till then. Just come home already it's very late. I'm worried.

Ram : Ohhh don't be silly Madhuuu. What's there to worryyy now. These people aren't old fashioned. They are big people. This is how biggg people are. I can't leaveeee themmm and come. It's rude Madhu.

Madhu : But Ram...

Ram : Sssshhh Mmmaadhuu... No butsss... We're gonna be big people too now. We shouldn't beee oldd fashioned anymore. Stop your old fashioned thinking and be a little open minded and get used to this thingss Madhu.

Madhu : We've just signed documents Ram. Nothing has changed yet and I don't think I want to be like this. Come home as soon as possible. Oh and also. I'm not old fashioned.

Saying this Madhu cut the call. She was pissed off and didn't expect Ram to point out her as old fashioned. He didn't say that he had ever felt her to be old fashioned but now he just kept saying it. She was irritated because that's the one thing she hated. Being called old fashioned for the morals and values she had. She just was irritated and tried sleeping hoping her husband will return soon safely.

Ram had realised that Madhu had cut the call but was still smiling like a mad man. He kept his phone in his pocket and continued drinking his sixth round. Just then he realized Ro and Martin were kissing each other madly. The were kissing like lover who were gonna have intercourse right there. He was just looking at them. Martin and Ro broke this kiss and Ro saw Ram looking at her with is mouth wide open. Ro walked towards Ram.

Ram realised Ro was walking towards her and he turned away and pretending to look like he didn't see anything. Ro came and sat beside her and asked

Ro : Are you enjoying your drink Ram

Ram was silent and just nodded his head.
Seeing Ram nod his head. Ro laughed.

Ro : Look at you Ram, nodding your head like a school boy. Come to think of it you are like a little boy.

Ram just looked at her blank

Ro : So tell me school boy. Did you like what you saw?

Ram was confused and then he got tensed think she's asking about her and Martin kissing.

Ram : No no Ro, I didn't seeee youuu guyss kisssiingg.

Ro : When did say kissing Ram?

Ram realized she was correct. She's didn't mention anything about kissing but Ram had foolishly blurted out.

Ram just kept quiet now

Ro : It's okay Ram, it's fine. You're a grown man school boy. Be a man.

Saying this she lifted Ram's face with her hands and looked at him in his eyes and asked him

Ro : So now tell me Ram? Do you like what you see.
Saying this she got up the chair and gave a sexy pose.

Ram didn't know how to react.

Ro : Maybe you do, don't you?

Saying this she grabbed Ram's face and began smooching him on the lips.Manuel : Do you think he'll read the documents and find out our plans

Sanjay : In the state he's in now, I highly doubt that sir

Martin walking towards them

Martin : What are you guys discussing about without me

Manuel : Oh nothing. I'm just a bit worried coz it all seems easier than what I thought.

Martin : Oh don't worry everything is going as per plan. It's just as we planned. It's going smooth

Manuel : What's Ro doing?

Martin : Oh that bitch has started doing her job.

Manuel : That's great. Looks like your going to get that Madhu a lot sooner than expected

Martin : Ohh she's worth all that effort such a feisty bitch she is. She'll be fine slut one day.

Manuel : Yea when you first mentioned about her frankly I was a bit irritated thinking you just want to put so much effort to get some lame cheap bitch whom you just wanna fuck because of your uncontrollable instinct of lust but once I saw her, My God! What a beauty. It's like she was meant to be fucked. Her body. I've seen many over the years but this girl is something. She'll take us to another level.

Martin : Aha... I told you brother. She's a feisty bitch, she'll the best slut. My whore!!

The three men where content and were discussing about how their plan and what all they had in-store for Madhu and Ram.

Meanwhile Ro was doing her job.

Ro gave slutty kiss pull Ram on to her. She was forcing her tongue on to his mouth. Ram tried to resist but Ro's tongue pushed through his mouth as her tongue went and touched his tongue. It was almost like poison had finally made its way into Ram and his resistance was futile. Her poisonous tongue touched his tongue as he started to react to her and started to give in to her kiss. As both thier tongues swirled each other twining between their lips. The poison called lust made Ram giving. No virile man can resist Ro and Ram wasn't an exception. Ram had lost sense and was completely filled with lust due to his intoxicated state with all the drinks he had and such a sexy slut kissing him. The kiss felt like an eternity and then Ro stopped and pulled his head back and looked at him. Ram head had stopped he had no sense of what was going on. He didn't even know what is real and what is not. He just gave this blank hungry look. Sex hungry look. Ro looked him in the eye and understood that he's hers now. Ro now pulled his head down on to her breast and stuff Ram's face on to her cleavage which was showing off from her crop top. Ram being senselessly lost started kissing and licking her breats like a hungry dog. Ro encouraged him saying " Ohhh... yessssss....yessss... lick them Ram... Suck on tities... Suck them hard baby " and remove her buttons which opened her crop top which revealed her magnificent boobs which were standing firm without and bra and were stuffing Ram's face which made him difficult to breathe but also made Ram go mad with lust. He was behaving a like man possessed by Ro. Ro had full control of him. Ram began licking and sucking on Ro's nipples. He was crazy and mad and was in this lust filled intoxicated frenzy. As he sucked more and more Ro too enjoyed it and encouraged him saying " oooooo... look at you... I didn't think you'll be this much sex starveddddd.... Aaaaaaan.... Yess..Yess.. yessssss.... Aaaaaaan...ooooo.... yessssss baby suck on this big tities and bite my nipples hardddd...Aiiiiiiiiiiiiii " she screamed as Ram bit on her nipples as she said. Both were enjoying the moment were unaware about what was around them. The were still in the private bar with nobody around as they were enjoying all this foreplay. Ro was the dominant woman and Ram was the submissive guy who was in a frenzy. Ro then lifted his head and knelt down before him. She rubbed over his pants and Ram was rock hard, his penis was about burst. Ro pulled his pants and underwear down as it jumped out from his underwear on to Ro face and it was twitching up and down like it had a life of it's own. Ro looked at his almost 6 inch penis and then looked at Ram from under his crotch and told him " Ohh my poor baby, looks like your very stressed, let me take care of that for you. ". She looked at his penis and said almost like talking to the penis and not Ram, " Ohh look at you. I can work with you, you seem better than what I expected but shouldn't be hard to handle " saying this she gave her first lick with her tongue and planted her first kiss on the penis. Ro then tugged his cock close to her and began to slowly lick his shaft and his balls like it was a chocobar. She the look at Ram and smiled at him and said " Mmm.. not bad at all, your dick tastes good too ". After those words she began to put his penis in her mouth as she was sucking on it. She was giving him the blowjob of his life. She began to swallow and gag as she was drooling and gagging and all her spit went down, drooling from her mouth on to her boobs making her boobs glisten with her spit. Ram was enjoying as he began to moan uncontrollably. He was just moving and moaning according to Ro's rhythmic gagging due to her swallowing. Ram was completely out of it and was sensing ecstasy. He was about to cum. As his moans got stronger and more deeper Ro took his dick right at the moment he was shooting out his cum as he shot his load uncontrollably on to her face, in her mouth, on her nose and down her neck all the way to her glistening breasts. Ram was breathing heavily as he was in his euphoria of having his orgasm and she looked at him will all the cum flowing over her at places mixed along with her own spit. She wiped all of the cum with her hands as she collected it on to her palms and poured all cum and spit on to her mouth. She showed off her tongue in her mouth filled with her spit and Ram's cum and the smiled with her cum filled teeth looking at him and finally swallowed everything in one gulp and began to lick the remaining cum from off her finger and then tugged Ram's dick once again to suck out the left over cum in his dick. As she licked and swirled her tongue as the last drops of cum travelled down her throat.Even after his cum being completely drained but Ro, Ram did not snap out from his frenzy. He now pushed Ro down like a hungry dog and laid on top of her. He now kissed her and both thier tongues meet and now Ro was making Ram lick of all his left of cum stains in and around her mouth. Ram didn't even know he was tasting his own cum. He just loved the taste and just kissed her and licked all over her face. Ro stopped him and looked at him and spoke " Oh look at you pretty boy, how does your cum taste from my mouth, does it taste good? ". Ram didn't utter a word as he tried licking her again. Ro stopped him this time and spoke " Answer me pretty boy, you're not getting this without your answer ". Ram replied restlessly " Ye... Ye... Yess ". Ro continued " Do like it pretty boy, do like me, do you want me ". Ram answered " Ye... Ye....Ye.... Yesss" and tried to suck on her boobs. Ro stopped him again and this time asked " So tell me am I pretty, am I hot, am I slutty, am I better than your uptight wife". Ram was restless and just wanted to continue his tasting. He shouted a big "Yesssss". Ro replied " Very well now pretty boy, I'm gonna give you something even sweeter, because you've been a very good boy " and pushed Ram away for a moment and removed her short skirt completely and spread her legs to unveil her juicy pussy which had a musky yet sweet aroma which just made Ram look at it like a hungry dog. Ram just went in and tried to insert his penis in but it wasn't hard enough as he had just cummed, but his sexual drive was not satisfied and he was still restless. Ro stopped him and pushed him away saying " I don't want you to fuck me pretty boy, I want you to lick me. Lick me and drink up all my juices like a good boy." Ram looked expressionless and emotional less. There was only restlessness and sex drive in him. He bent down and began to lick her pussy. Ro squirmed and moaned. Ro was enjoying it now, "COME ON, Yeeeesssss.... Yesss baby.... Yessss.... Yesss.... Yesssssssss.", "Mmmm......Oooouuuuff.... Aaaiiee ah.... Yess just like tha.....t..... Lick that pussy you motherfucker.... Lick it. Liiick it all up and make me cum pretty boy" saying this she was rubbing her clit and Ram was vigorously licking her pussy. He could taste her musky yet sweet smelling juice flowing out of her. Like a hugry rabid dog Ram didn't care and was only focused on licking. He was so focused that he didn't even realise that the other three men were back and were looking at Ram and Ro. As Ram licked his way in her dark pussy skin into to her velvety pink inner pussy lips, Ro rubbed her clit continuously and as she screamed " Yesssssss motherfucker!!.. Yeeeeeesssssssss..... Aaaaaaaaaaannnn!! " reaching her climax and started squirting into Ram's mouth and all over the floor. It was all over Ram's face and over the floor. Ram licked like he was man who didn't have water for days together. He kept licking Ro clean and even lick some squirt from the floor as heard claps and cheers. Ram now gaining some sense heard the claps and looked up to find the three men who were clapping at him.As Ram looked at the three men, he was petrified and suddenly all his desire and lust vanished as fear took over him as reality had hit him. Ro was still in the moment lying naked fully satisfied with Ram's mouth work. Ram didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to react. Fear, guilt and embarrassment took over him as he felt almost paralysed. As Manuel and Martin came towards him and Ro, Ram feared his end was near. All that went inside his head was " What have I done... How did this happen?", going over and over again in his head.

Ram was petrified as he could hear his thoughts over and over again and his heart literally pounding. As Manuel and Martin came towards him, Martin just picked up Ro like she was made of air and began smooching her. Ro who lied like a dead person before that started responding after Martin strated smooching her. Like the sex crazy slut she was Ro was making out with Martin with such vigour and passion. Manuel looked at Ram and told him " Relax! Get dressed ".

Ram was dumbfounded. He didn't understand what just happened. He had just oral sex with Manuel's wife but Manuel didn't seem to be bothered and just told him to get dressed, meanwhile Martin who was supposed to be Ro's brother in law was making out with her. Ram almost thought that all this was some crazy dream. Maybe he got so high due to his first experience with alcohol that he was beginning to hallucinate. He wasn't even sure of what's happening around. But he did feel his heart pounding when the three men entered, so was is the all for real? Ram didn't know. He then realised his pants were still open and began to pull up his pants and get back on his feet. He adjusted his pants and stood with a blank face and a plethora of emotions and questions in his thoughts. Meanwhile he noticed Martin had carried Ro away the upstairs suite and Manuel looked at Ram and told him " Go wash up. We'll talk ". Ram just stood there after hearing this. Manuel now in a louder tone said " Ram! I said go wash up and then we'll talk ". Ram came back to his senses and just rushed to the restroom to clean up himself.

Ram still didn't know what the heck was happening and how he was supposed to react to it. As he was washing his face he looked at himself in the mirror and asked himself the same questions going over and over in his head. He went back to the hall where Manuel and the lawyer were waiting. As Ram approached near them.
Like Reply
Manuel spoke

Manuel : Oh Ram come come!!

Ram didn't understand as Manuel seemed very calm as if nothing had happened.

Manuel : It seems you read through the documents and signed everything. So are we good to go now.

Ram just stood there silent

Manuel : Ram!!! I'm talking to you.

Ram : Yee..yesss Mr. D'Souza.

Manuel : I already told you to call me Manuel and not Mr. D'Souza.

Ram : Sorry Sir... I'm really sorry for what had happened... I don't know how it happened sir trust me... I'm really very sorry.

Manuel : Why sorry Ram? What did you do?

Ram was taken back with this. Did Manuel somehow become blind. Didn't he know what had happened between Ram and Ro.

Ram : Sir...

Manuel : No sir Ram.

Ram: Manuel I'm sorry for the predicament that I was in with your wife Ro. I didn't mean it.

Manuel : Oh you mean the oral sex. I was about to ask you about it. How was it. Did my wife take good care of you. She's a real slut when it comes to giving blowjobs you know.

Ram was clueless. Was he being punked.
He just stood there with nervousness.

Manuel realised this and spoke

Manuel : Listen Ram. I'm not bothered by such things. You're a man and she's a women. Both are individuals. If you guys were comfortable with it I don't mind at all. Infact I believe that women should be more modern and do as they please. Ro is a sexually liberated women. She's like a sex machine and I don't think only I can satisfy her. Actually ever women is a sex machine. They are more sexually powered than any man. They just lock it up because of our society. Women a more powerful in sex and they have more needs than us so what's wrong if they unlock their potential and satisfy their needs. If it's fucking around what satisfies my beautiful wife then she's obviously allowed to do so. And besides, she also likes determined men like me. I like to do business and she likes to have sex. Maybe if you're lucky she might have you fuck her lovely pussy. You must try it if you get a chance.

Ram : No no... I'm really sorry for what happened but I can't do it again. I can't cheat on my wife. Frankly I feel it's wrong and I'm sorry.

Manuel : Listen to me Ram. This isn't wrong. This is liberation. This how modern society should be. This how modern women should be. Throw away your conservative ideas Ram. If we're gonna do business the my advice is you start thinking like this too. There's nothing wrong is satisfying and pleasing one self. Don't think about it too much and here have one drink, this will clear your mind.

Ram : I can't cheat on my wife sir. This guilt will kill me.

Manuel : Okay your wish. But I'm sure you'll come over. Here drink up first.

Ram didn't want to have more coz once was too much for him. But he didn't have the guts to say no to Manuel.
As Ram took the drink in his hand and Manuel said "Cheers to new beginnings partner, we're good to go "

Ram gave a weak smile and began to drink.

After another 4 rounds Ram was out of it again and this time it was almost 2:30 morning.

Martin came over half dressed to Manuel and spoke

Martin : Is he out?

Manuel : Completely.

Martin : What should we do with him.

Manuel : What more do we need send him home.

Martin : Hmm are you sure?

Manuel : Okay wait... Where's Ro?

Martin : That whore is high with cocaine and my cum all over.

Manuel : Okay then let's just take some photos and the send him home. It'll help as a back up.

Martin : Sounds good to me. Who'll carry him though.

Manuel : Ofcourse you. I'm the brains and you're the braw here.

Martin : Hmm alright let's get this done with.

Martin took the completely out Ram and took him to a room.

1 hr later the time was 3:45 in the morning.

Martin : Now what do we do.

Manuel : Now we wait and drop him home for now.

Martin : Okay fine.

Manuel called up two of his drivers, one to drive Ram's car and the other to drive the other car in which they'll drop Ram. Martin put Ram in the car and then looked at him.

Martin : Maybe I'll go with him.

Manuel : No you are not. I know why you want to go now. Just hold your dick in your pants and take it easy. Don't screw up anything.

Martin : Okay okay just take the damn pussy boy.

Manuel instructed the drivers to drop him and his car safely. The cars left out the hotel to drop the unconscious Ram to home where Madhu was waiting for him.The drive took the groggy Ram near the door and rang the door bell. It was 5 am in the morning and Madhu had dozed off waiting for Ram. She heard the door bell ring and woke up to realise it was 5 in the morning and Ram hadn't come yet. Then she thought that it must be Ram. She was kinda pissed off for Ram retuning home too late but got her self composed and went to open the door.

As she opened the door she was shocked to the two drivers as she was only expecting Ram. She was embarrassed as she was wearing a maxi without any bra with buttons open covered up with a towel. This was to easily feed the baby whenever needed so she just went ahead like that thinking it was just Ram. She was extremely embarrassed as without her bra people could easily make out her big perky breasts filled with milk underneath her maxi. She didn't know how to react. Just then she saw the other driver bring up groggy Ram almost dragging him. Seeing Ram's condition Madhu complete lost her embarrassment as she was worried about her husband. She panicked and almost shouted at the drivers asking " What happened to Ram, why is he like this, what did you people do to him " .

Ram looked unconscious and was groggy and he was sweating. One of the drivers spoke to her " Don't worry ma'am, Sir is absolutely fine. He just had a lot to drink". Madhu was surprised and got a bit angry at the drive and said " My husband doesn't drink ". The drivers looked at each other and one of them spoke again, " We're not sure if he drinks or not ma'am, but sir is completely drunk now you can check yourself now. If you don't mind we'll just help sir in and let you deal with coz it's very late and we have to reach our homes". Madhu looked angry but she had nothing to say. She led the two drivers inside. They safely helped Ram and made him sit on the sofa and left.

Madhu was angry. She didn't know how to react. She never expected this. Both were raised from a conservative family and always saw drinking and smoking as a sin. She never would've thought that Ram would do such a thing. She tried waking him up. Ram still in a groggy state regained some consciousness and looked around and saw Madhu.

Ram spoke in a drunk tone with a simle

Ram : Mmmaadhuu... Whenn didd you come here? Where's the baby?

Madhu : Ram wake up. Your at home. Just look at you. Did you have alcohol?

Ram : Wheeenn did I get home. Lasssst I remember is me and Manuel having drinks.

Madhu : So you did have alcohol

Ram : Yess... My beautiful womannn.. It's actually not bad... Takes away your worriess... It's liberating... Manuel said woman should be liberating. Even you should try it.

Madhu : What nonsense are you talking Ram. Are you out of your mind. This is a sin. What will our parents think.

Ram : Mmmmppp... No no no no.... NO.... My parents are old fashionedddd people... We are new age people. Modernnn people. Liberated people. You should forget all that.

Madhu : You've gone mental. It's better we stop this new business with Mr. D'Souza. Look at all the rubbish things his putting in your head.

Ram got a bit angry and shouted.

Ram : Aiiii... Stop... Manuel is a really chill guy. Don't be so old fashioned and uptight like this. This business will make me huge. I'm doing this for you and our child and look at you being selfish. Why can't you be more like Ro.

Madhu : What did you just say?

Ram : You heardd me... Ro... Roooo.... Why can't you be more like Ro? Why do have to so uptight. Come honey let's enjoy our beginning of our new life
Ram went forward to kiss Madhu but Madhu pushed him back.

Madhu : How dare you compare me with another woman. What has gotten into you.

Ram got agitated and pushed Madhu back and she fell on the floor.

Ram realized he's been too harsh and wanted to go help her but he wasn't able to stand straight and fell back.

Madhu started and crying and shouted back at him " So you think another woman is better than me ".

Ram trying to get up blurted out.
" I... I... I'm sss...sss... sorry Madhu... I'm sorry ".

Madhu got back on her feet and the saw that Ram wanted to get up but was too drunk to even stand was about to fall himself.

Madhu helped him to his feet still crying.
Madhu spoke up crying " Why are you talking like this Ram , what did they do to you ? "

Ram again got annoyed and said " Stop it Madhu.. I..I..I.. I'm fine. Manuel and Ro are good people. Don't pin in on them and I'm not comparing you with Ro. Manuel told that Ro is a very liberated woman who is independent and supportive. You don't understand. Your behaving so uptight and old fashioned. You should be a bit more modern and liberating and get accustomed to our new life. We're no longer gonna be middle class people. We're also gonna be rich people so we have to behave accordingly ".

Madhu : This sounds like rubbish to me

Ram : Don't you dare say it Madhu. This is how the world works you should understand.

Madhu just kept crying. Ram didn't know how to react and the after a few mins he felt bad and again said sorry to Madhu and tried hugging her. Madhu kept on crying and now Ram to started crying seeing Ram crying Madhu tried to console him

Ram : I'm sssorrryyy Madhuu... I love you.... I'm sorry... I love you.

Madhu tried consoling him but Ram kept repeating the same untill he passed out again on the sofa. Madhu sat near him and was thinking about everything what had happened and tried to make reason with herself. Was Ram right? Was she too uptight? Will Ram get bored of her? Is she being too old fashioned and conservative? Is this business a good move. Can Manuel be trusted? All these thoughts went in her head over and over again.

Manuel seems to be a nice man. So was Ro. Manuel had treated them well and also. And all that mattered is Ram trsuted Manuel and Madhu trused Ram. Ram was right, it was her duty to be supportive of her life partners choices and this wasn't the first time someone called her old fashioned, all her friends back in college always used to make fun of her calling her old fashioned which used to annoy her. So maybe everyone was right, Ram was right she is old fashioned and decided to stop overthinking and put her faith in Ram and looked at him as Ram was sleeping.Ram had finally woken up from his sleep. He was completely unaware of what had happened and how did he even get here. He was a still bit groggy and had a very bad headache. He realised he was at home but didn't understand why was he on the couch. The last thing he remembered was looking at the documents, after that it was all a blur. He remembered something about a long conversation with Manuel and maybe he even had a close chat with Ro but couldn't remember exactly what had happened. He also felt very weak as if he didn't have enough strength to lift his body. It was almost like he his arms and legs had lost thier sensation. He focused and managed to get up from the couch and moved inside to search for Madhu.

It's was almost 6:30 pm now. Ram was out cold for almost the entire day. Ram didn't realise the time and called out for Madhu. Madhu came out from the kitchen with coffee in her hand.

Madhu : Oh Ram, you've woke up. I was just about to wake you up with coffee.

Ram : That's just what I need. I'm having a bad headache Madhu. Give me the coffee first.

Ram began drinking the coffee and Madhu kept mum.

Ram began taking

Ram : Why was I on the couch. How did I even get back home Madhu, did you pick me up. I don't even remember anything.

Madhu realised that Ram had no idea about what had happened morning. She suspected that Ram didn't even know what time it is now.

Madhu : Do you know what time it is?

Ram : Oh yeah.. what time it is anyway?

Madhu : You tell me Ram
Like Reply
Ram : It must be something around 7 or 8 I guess

Madhu : It's 6:40

Ram : Is it that early. Doesn't look like it.

Madhu : It's 6:40 PM evening. You've been asleep the whole day.

Ram : What!!? Oh shit office!!

Madhu : Don't worry, I've informed your office that you are sick.

Ram let a sigh of relief.

Madhu : Don't you really remember anything?

Ram : No Madhu I don't. Last I remember was singing the documents and the I had some conversation with Ro and Manuel but I don't even remember what we were talking about.

Madhu understood that Ram was under the influence of alcohol and didn't remember anything now. She decided not to tell him anything regarding what had happened morning thinking that it'll only upset Ram. Infact she felt that those where the thoughts Ram had trapped deep inside him and it came out while he was drunk. She even felt that Ram's point were valid and didn't want to mention them again. She just felt this will be better and she'll try to be more modern and liberating as he had mentioned in his intoxicated state. She knew that Ram loved her a lot and thought to herself that it's her duty to support him understand him.
Her upbringing made her to follow patriarchy and so she did as she considered it was the right thing to do. Little did she know that these thoughts which she considered as values will be the seeds of reckoning.

Madhu : I guess so. You were drunk. Mr. D'Souza's drivers came to drop you off at 4:30 am. You were completely drunk that you don't remember anything now.

Ram : Oh my god... I'm sorry Madhu... I just thought it'll be a formality to have one or two sips as I didn't want to disrespect Manuel's offering. I didn't think it'll get this out of hand.

Madhu : It's alright Ram. I understand now. Things like this are common these days. I can understand what situation you were in. Modern High class people are like that. It's okay Ram you needn't be sorry.

Ram : Oh Madhu, I'm so lucky to have an understanding wife like you. I'm blessed to have you Madhu.

Saying this he hugged his wife out of happiness.
Madhu blushed and couple reconciled and began to discuss on what they are further going to do regarding the business. Ram decided he'll drop his paper in the company the next day and proceed to work with Manuel completely.A week had passed since Ram had left his job and he had started working with Manuel. He took over and was making plans and calculating the budget he required and having discussions regarding it with Manuel. They would usually have it in his main office at the hotel. He'll start his discussion by evening as Manuel only had time during evenings. Both would have dicussions and planning till about 1 to 3 hrs and end up having dinner and eventually end up drinking. Drinking had become a common thing now. Ram would however not remember anything which happened after their drinking session had started. All he remembered was some how Ro would be always there with them and finally he'll wake up next day at his house. Ram even tried to refuse completely once saying it's affecting his memory to which Manuel said that as Ram has started drinking newly as so his body is not used to it. Sooner or later he'll get used to it and then he'll feel completely fine.

Meanwhile Madhu too started accepting the new chages from Ram's side and tried to keep an open mind to everything, Although she found it extremely hard for to accept it. It had been a routine and Ram would come back home drunk and even try to initiate sex with Madhu, but she felt strange and just couldn't do it. Ram would talk about Manuel and Ro alot and how chill and modern and liberating they were. Madhu got used to listen to this even though she did feel uncomfortable about her husband talking praises about another woman. But she knew that he didn't say it to hurt her and this was his actual feelings coming out due to her lac of being modern and open minded. She almost took pity that Ram would end up forgetting all this in the next morning. Ram and no idea on what was going on and accepted this to be the new normal which will ultimately help him grow and reached greater heights.

Madhu was in a very vulnerable state of mind due the changes she was seeing for the past few days. Madhu as usual went to the market for shopping for the week. Ram had returned and was sleeping out cold. Madhu began shopping. Over the days everyone in the market gave a lot of respect and treated her like a superior. Naive Madhu thought that these people were being nice to her, little did she know that they afraid of Martin and she was being treated well because of Martin.

On her way back a black colour car had stopped her. Madhu was shocked coz the SUV almost hit her. A huge figure stepped out of the SUV. It was Martin. Madhu was taken back and tried to shout but couldn't as fear took over her and there was that strange feeling that came back making her knees weak as she was barely about to stand. Martin went near hear and looked at her with a smile. His eyes scanned her body completely. It's like he could see through her clothes and look it her naked. Madhu stood there paralysed as Martin tried to grab her arm. Madhu tried to resist but Martin took her by force and dragged her into the SUV. Madhu realized her predicament and began to scream for help but no one dared. All this happened in a matter of seconds as Madhu was put in the SUV and Martin sat in with her by force and the SUV took off.Madhu was now petrified as she was alone, forcibly held Martin and a few other men in this SUV. Martin had told the driver to go and she had no idea where these monsters were taking them. Madhu tried her best not to cry or show signs of vulnerability but given the situation it was very hard. As a chance of last resort she tried to scream and push open the doors but it was vain. The doors had been lock.

Martin looked at Madhu and spoke out

Martin : It's useless screaming. These are sound proof doors and also reinforced glasses. Nobody can see or hear you from outside. Be clam and listen to me, because frankly that's the only option you have.

Madhu : Please leave me. I beg you. Please let me go. I have a baby. I have a family.

Martin : You can only go when I let you go. So just be calm and listen to me and then I'll let you go.

All Madhu heard was " I'll let you go ". She tried to regain her composure and look at Martin with her teary eyes. Kajal got smudged and she looked like she'd already been through hell.

Martin said good now and took out a handkerchief and began to wipe off Madhu's tears and her smudged kajal. He wiped everything off clean and had a good look at her.

Martin : You have big beautiful eyes. I don't like when beautiful women like you cry in futile.

Martin handed Madhu some water to pacify her. Madhu refused once but Martin asked her " Don't you wanna leave ", so Madhu took and drank the water. After drinking the water Madhu felt a bit more clam.

Martin began to speak

Martin : That's better.
Martin : Now look, I don't like beauty such as yours going to waste. You look very beautiful. Everything about is so beautiful. Your eyes, your hair, your skin, your body. Just look at look. God has made you to be a queen.

Madhu just looked at him with a blank expression. But she was listening and wanted this to end soon.

Martin : I was instantly lured by your beauty. Your womanly assest enticed me. I wanted you to become my queen. I'm the king of this area and I wanted you to be my queen. I'm sorry for being harsh and brutal the first time we met.

Madhu still kept the blank expression and for some reason her mind was calm and she began to hear and process all the information Martin was saying. She began to think within herself " Is this man apologizing ".

Martin : Look, I was a bit drunk that day. I was out of my mind and who wouldn't be out of their minds when they look at such beauty like you. I still want to make you my queen, but I now know that you are married and have a family. So I don't want to disturb your life. But incase you have a change of heart you can always come to be my queen.

Madhu blurted out

Madhu : I'm a married woman with a loving husband and a baby. I have a family. Please just let me go. I beg you.

Martin : Relax, like I said, I don't want to distrib your life. I didn't know you were married and as I already told you I was drunk and mesmerized by your beauty. I will not force you in anyway. But always remember that I'll be a longing admirer. You should be treated like a queen. I can even now forcefully make you mine but I don't want that. I want you spend the rest of your life with me as my queen. I want you to willing come to me and I hope that happens someday even though I know it's impossible.

Madhu just kept silent.

Martin : A man can only hope for a chance to have such a beauty like you. I know this all seems harsh and aggressive but this is how I know to express my feelings. Everyone thinks I'm a brute, but you're the women who stole my heart. I'm sorry to bother you and I'm sorry for whatever inconvenience I've caused.

The car stopped.

Martin : So do you accept my apology?

Madhu didn't know what to say. She the looked at Martin and pleaded to him asking " Please let me go ".

Martin : Hmm... Looks like you don't belive me. I don't blame you. You can go now. You're free to go.

Saying this Martin opened the door and let Madhu out and safely handed her bags and vegetables.
Madhu stepped out and noticed that they had brought her to the street where she lived. She stood just 4 house away from her home. As Madhu realised all this and turned away and also rushed towards home, Martin held her hand once again and stopped her. Madhu shook in fear and her knees went weak with his touch.

Martin : I'll be waiting for you and remember if you have any trouble ever in life tell me. I'll fix it.

Saying this Martin gave a small peck on Madhu's hands, then quickly pulled her towards him and held her waist. He didn't miss the chance to hold her and almost hugged her sideways. He felt her soft succulent breast touch his body and then out of no where gave a peck on her cheeks like a gentleman and let her go. His dick was semi hard but he had it under control.

Madhu rushed back home. Within mere minutes she reached home and shut the door and locked it. She didn't even look back to see if Martin was gone. Immediately after she shut the door she sat down on the floor with a thud and started crying.

Martin stood there looking till Madhu shut her door. Martin the began to get in the SUV. As the SUV took off, one of the goons asked Martin.

Goon : I've never seen you be so polite to anyone boss. What happened?

Martin : Was it polite? Was I convincing?

Goon : Yes boss. But why all this?

Martin : It's a small game I'm playing. Just look at her. She's worth all this.

Goon : Yes boss she's gorgeous.

Martin gave a menacing look at the goon and he just kept quiet.

Martin : You better not see her. She's mine only mine. Maybe once I get tired of her, then you can have her.

The goon just nodded.
The driver who over heard all this asked Martin.

Driver: Boss, I have one doubt

Martin : What is it?

Driver : How did you manage to calm her down. It was like suddenly from being petrified and agitated she turned to a clam kitten who was listening to you speak.

Martin : Oh that. Simple. I just mixed a very small concoction in the water. That's why I insisted to make her drink the water. It calmed her nevers and made her listen to me.

Driver : But boss why didn't you give her a higher dose of that along with esctacy or sniff. She would've been open to anything and by now would've be aching to get fucked by you.

Martin : Hahaha... True, but what's the fun in that. I'm gonna take my time and then devour her slowly till she completely becomes my slut.

Madhu cried for hours. She thought why has her life changed so drastically. How can a man treat her this way. She didn't feel protected anymore. She was afraid and just wanted to leave. Suddenly she heard the baby cry and got up to go attend the baby. Madhu took the baby, while she noticed Ram sleeping unaware of all this. Madhu felt pity on Ram. She thought how hard Ram was working for the betterment of their lives and cried to herself. She also remember how Ram had told her to be more liberated. She thought to herself that a modern and liberated woman would be brave and handle such situations on her own. She didn't want to trouble Ram or scare him. Infact Ram had told her to try this place out for an year and if then she was still uncomfortable the could leave this place. Given the circumstances of Ram's new opportunity with Mr. D'Souza, Madhu felt it's her duty to handle all this and be supportive of Ram's efforts. As his wife it was her duty. Also the thug did apologize to her and told her that he won't bother her again, so maybe as will be fine soon. She hurried her suffering in her heart and hoped that things will turn out to be better soon.

Little did poor Madhu know that her life was gonna change completely soon enough.Ram has woken up from sleep. Like every other day since the past fews he hardly remembered anything. It had become a routine that Ram would drink at the end of the day. It seemed like he was heading to a bar rather than a business discussion. He was now even eager and began enjoying the drinks. The only drawbacks he had with this arrangement was he hardly remember anything when he woke up and his arms and legs would feel numb as if they didn't have any feeling in them. But after a while of waking up it would return to normal.

Madhu try to forget everything for Ram sake and made coffee for Ram since she knew that he'll be waking up by this time. But on seeing him Madhu was getting a bit worried about Ram's new habit. Even though she tried to ignore it she couldn't control herself and as any responsible wife she ended up asking Ram that -

Madhu : Ram.. I think maybe you should stop drinking atleast for a while... I feel it's a lot and your focus and health is getting spoilt.

Ram : No no Madhu I'm fine. It's not much. I can't refuse Manuel and Ro.
Like Reply
Madhu : No Ram... I tried to understand, but now that business is commenced and it's almost been one month and I don't think you have to continue you this. Sometimes saying No is a good thing. Especially to Ro and her husband.

Ram : What rubbish are you saying. Why are pulling Ro into this. Like I told you Madhu we are not in some small town. This is the city and we are now part of a high class society. We cannot behave like villagers here. We need to have liberal views. You can't be this uptight and get jealous of another woman. Infact you should try to be more liberal and fun like her. She does carry herself very well you know.

Madhu : I didn't mention it out of jealousy Ram but you seem to be more interested in Ro other than anything else. It seems like more that work you guys just seem to have fun.

Ram : So you mean to say all this I'm doing for fun. For my enjoyment. Why do you think I'm struggling day and night Madhu. I left my job to venture into the unknown. All this for whom. I can survive with a 9 to 5 job and have a happy life. I'm doing all this because of you and our child. For you and our child.

Madhu's closed up frustration got the better of her

Madhu : I don't think so Ram. We were happy the way we were. You made these changes. Changes which I didn't want. Changes which I adjusted and made sacrifices. You've become blind that you can't appreciate my sacrifices too.

Ram didn't expect Madhu to talk back like this. He got angry and threw away the coffee mug and went away.

Madhu was shocked when Ram showed such behaviour. Madhu didn't know how to react as all the turmoil in her came out and she just started crying.

Ram didn't bother and just went to take a bath and get ready. When he came back after an hour Madhu was still crying. Ram didn't even bother to console her and went to meet Manuel. Madhu felt extremely heartbroken and was in absolutely sadness. It was almost like she felt lonely with no now around to care for her. Madhu was in a sad and depressed state. She almost felt like what was she living for, just then she hear her little baby cry and then she realised it was her baby who needs her. Above all, she was a mother and so her motherly instincts kicked in and she went to pacify her baby.

Ram had his routine dicussions with Manuel and went on to have drinks with Manuel. Today Ro was missing. Ram had unknowingly started liking Ro more.

Ram : Isn't Ro joining us today

Manuel : No she's a bit occupied today. Are you not happy with my company.

Ram : Oh no no ofcourse not.

Manuel : Then I guess you won't mind another person joining us.

Ram : Oh absolutely not Manuel

After a few rounds Martin walked in.

Martin : How you doin Ram?

Ram : Oh Martin, when did you get here.

Manuel : I told you we'll be having extra company.

Martin : Why Ram should I not be here. You suprised?

Ram : No no no no no.... I'm pleasantly surprised.

The three men began to chit chat and continue with drinking.

It was late night and Ram was out of it as usual. He slurred and wobbled his way. Manuel told that the drivers weren't available today and Ram will have to travel on his own. Ram had no problem coz he hardly understood what Manuel said. Manuel and Martin walked him to his car but Ram had no clue.

Looking at Ram's condition, Martin the told Manuel, " Maybe I should drop him off today ".

Manuel looked at Martin with a unsure look and asked him " Are you sure, is it time? ".

Martin looked at Manuel with a cunning smile and told him, " Yes, it's time ".

Martin took Ram' car and call one his goons who put Ram in the back seat and then Martin instructed his goon to follow them with as they all headed to drop off Ram at Ram's house.It was late night. Madhu had slept off as usual waiting for Ram to return. It was raining heavily outside and Madhu heard her door bell ring. She got up and looked at the time it was 3:15 am. Madhu thought it was Ram and went to open the door. As she walked to the door she heard thud sounds. She thinking it's Ram spoke out " Coming ". Madhu tierd and depressed finally opened the door but she didn't see Ram. It was tall man standing in front of her, she couldn't see the face as she only saw a huge silhouette. She panicked and yelled out who is it?. The man looked drenched in the rain and asked her " What are you doing here? ". Madhu didn't understand was taken back by the stranger asking her this and she asked him back " Wh..wh...who are you ? ".

The man stepped into the light and now Madhu had a clear look at the man. As soon as Madhu saw the man she just panicked and her knees became week and she just stood there. It was Martin. Martin stepped into to door and asked her

Martin : Is this your house?

Madhu : Ye...Yes... Why have you come here... What do you want... Please leave me... I already told you everything. Now please go....

Martin : I didn't come for you today. You don't understand, I was passing through the way and I found a man who'd crashed his car into the huge tree outside your gate. He is unconscious now and not waking up. His also bleeding from his head. I need your phone to contact the ambulance, my phone has switched off. We need to save that man quick.

Madhu : No please go... I don't want any trouble with you just leave please.

Martin : Why don't you understand woman. I'm not here for you come have a look.

Saying this he pulled Madhu by the arm and dragged her outside the gate. There was indeed a man in a car who had an crashed and all the windows were closed. But something was off. As Madhu realised that she went a bit closer as it was dark because the street lights were out and Madhu couldn't clearly see the car or the man. Madhu suddenly shrieked " Raaaaaaam ". The man was Ram. Drunk Ram had crashed into the tree and was knocked out unconscious. His head was bleeding and his face was a bloody mess. Madhu just screamed and cried and started banging on the door.

Martin pulled her back and asked her

Martin : Do you know this man.

Madhu : HE'S MY HUSBAND.

Martin : Quick get me phone. There's no time we need to call an ambulance quick.

Madhu quickly ran back into the house and called up the ambulance but due to the rain there was no availability and the emergency room infored her that the ambulance will be delayed. Madhu broke down and went out and told this to Martin. Martin broke the car window with a rod he had in the back of his car. He called out his driver from his car and both took out Ram. As Martin pulled Ram out he mentioned " He's complete drunk " sensing from the smell. And put him at the back of his SUV. He quickly told Madhu to get in the car. Madhu went in a carried the sleeping baby and went into his SUV as they drove to the hospital. Madhu was relentlessly weeping all the way. Martin was trying to console her and ordering his driver to move fast.

They had reached the hospital and Ram was immediately taken to emergency room. Madhu who didn't know what to do was still crying. Martin walked up to Madhu and spoke to her.

Martin : Don't cry, everything is going to be alright. I'm sure your husband will be fine. Stay strong. You're not alone, I'm here for you, I'll take care of everything, your tears are precious don't cry please.

Madhu stood there hearing him but didn't respond. But she did feel better having someone for support rather than handling everything alone. She just looked at him and wiped her tears off. She was still huffing coz of constantly crying. She gave one final look at Martin and turned towards the emergency room's waiting area and sat in a chair with the child.

Hours had passed and Madhu had unknowingly fallen asleep as her life had become sleepless and sobbing for the past few days. Maybe she felt someone is there to help her which unconsciously made her sleep a little. She woke up and came back to reality, the child was not in her hand. She panicked and looked around. As she moved out side the waiting room she saw Martin talking with the doctor, having her child who was sleeping on his shoulder. Madhu was a bit relived see her child safe. Martin and the doctor were smiling and talking with each other.

Martin : Is he alive? Is everything set as per plan?

Doctor : Oh yes, you'd given him the correct dosage regularly and also brought him here right on time. He will live. Infact he's actually healthy in other aspects.

Martin : I don't care about that. Is my plan working that's all I want to know.

Doctor : Yes sir, it is working well.

Martin : How long will he be like this.

Doctor : He's almost gone to the point beyond repair. If we continue you the dosage it'll be permanent.

Martin : The make sure it's permanent. I need this to happen at any cost.

As he said this Madhu reached near them and heard Martin saying " I need this to happen at any cost ". Martin realised she's heard it and change the conversation with him and spoke out louder,

Martin : Do you understand doctor, I don't care about money, I just need you to fix up that man (Ram) at any cost. His wife and child depend on it.

Madhu broke them off

Madhu : Doctor!! What's wrong? What happened to my husband. Tell me!!!

Doctor looked sadly and spoke

Doctor : I need to listen to me. Be strong. Your husband's life is out of danger but....

Madhu : But what doctor?

Doctor : Does he have a drinking problem, I mean drinks a lot of alcohol and takes drugs?

Madhu : Only since the past month and a half or so. Before that Ram didn't have them, and only alcohol not drugs doctor.

Doctor : Listen Mrs. Ram, We found that drugs in his system. He had a lots of alcohol combined with drugs, he's had a cocktail of drugs that we aren't even able to pin point it. But the worst part is that all this alcohol and drug abuse has damages his neurons. The accident acted as a catalyst and has now created something very bad. Your husband is now paralysed. His neurons have become dull and his brain signals don't reach his organs. He's lost his motor sense. He can't even talk properly now. All he can do is mumble but that hard to understand. I'm afraid we can't do anything and since it's a accident due to drug abuse case we'd need to inform the security officer.

Madhu : Nooo what are you saying. Ram doesn't do drugs, this can't be, you are wrong, you are completely wrong!!!

Doctor : Ma'am, this is a hospital and I'm doing my job. I understand your situation but that's the truth.

Martin stepped in.
He held Madhu on his right. Madhu didn't realise it and just side hugged Martin and began to cry.

Martin : Listen doctor, I understand. But fix him up, I'll do whatever I can and you know me, I don't want this to go to the cops. This stays between us.

Martin kind off threated the doctor and the doctor just went off silently.

Madhu was just crying. Martin held her and made her sit and consoled her and gave her the child and told her that he has to got settle the bills and he'll be back.

Madhu sat there like an almost mad woman with her red eyes. She'd cried so much that her tears were empty. The nurse came you and told her " You can see the patient now ".

She went in and saw Ram's head heavily bandaged and Ram was just lying there unconscious. She didn't know how to react. It was like as if her life began to fall and she had nothing left. She just looked at Ram with a blank look and disbelief and hoped that this was all a dream but it wasn't anything like a dream. All this was very real. She asked to herself, " What wrong did I ever do to deserve all this misfortune. I've always been good. Why is my life turning like this ". She just couldn't take it and leaned on Ram who was lying on the bed and began to cry again.

Days had passed. Madhu had still not recovered for the sadness but learn't to live with it. Ram had woken up but there was pretty much nothing he can do. What ever he tried to speak out no one understood. His right side was completely paralysed and his left side had very little function. Martin had taken care of everything from hospital bills and everything. Martin was smart and didn't come infront of Ram. Ram didn't know that Martin was helping them. Madhu on the other hand now had gratitude for Martin and didn't see him like a vile and vicious animal. Madhu had even thanked Martin for all his help. Martin took advantage of any situation that allowed him to touch Madhu. He always felt that jolt of electricity whenever he touched Madhu and wanted to rip her dress off and just fuck her, but he stayed patient and behaved as a kind gentleman.

On the day of the discharge Martin didn't come. The hospital staff helped Madhu and soon the were home. Ram was on a wheel chair and was mostly bed ridden. Madhu didn't know how she'll handle all this. For now she had their bank savings which will vanish in a matter of months. Madhu tried to be sane but the situation didn't allow her.

The next day, the door bell rang. Madhu went to open the door. It was Manuel D'Souza. Madhu was in a feat of rage as she saw him. She believed that D'Souza was the cause of all her problems and shouted at him

Madhu : Why are you here?!! Get lost!!

Manuel : Madhu listen to me, I didn't know all this had happened. This is really unfortunate, but you have to listen to me and let me explain.

Madhu : No I don't want to hear anything from you, you've ruined my life.

Manuel : No Madhu it wasn't me, give me a moment to explain.

As Manuel told this, another man came behind him. It was Martin. Martin moved forward and spoke to Madhu.

Martin : He's right Madhu. It wasn't his fault. You need to listen.Madhu : You!

Madhu : Why are your here? Are you behind all this?

Madhu looked at Martin and questioned him

Madhu : I trusted you, but you were behind all this and acting like helping us.

Martin : Foolish woman. Look at you, such beauty and yet so naive. Listen if I wanted to make you mine I can do it anytime. How will it take for me to drag you and make you my whore, but I wish not to do that. Calm down and listen.

Madhu : Nooo you're lying!!

Martin had enough and took Madhu by her hand and dragged her inside the house and let her off towards the sofa. Manuel came in as well. Martin yelled at Manuel " Lock the door ". All this happened within seconds and Madhu didn't know how to react. She was scared and became quite.

Martin went near hear and spoke to her in calm tone.

Martin : Listen to me.... I would love to have you as my queen, you need only say yes, as far as what Manuel is saying, it is true neither me nor Manuel had anything to do with what happened to your husband.

Madhu : You're lying, you're all lying!!! You three are responsible for this.

Manuel : Three?? Who else are you talking about?

Madhu : You, him and you're wife.

Manuel : What?!! What nonsense are talking??!

Manuel : My wife!! What wife??!!

Madhu : Your wife Ro.

Manuel : My wife Ro?? What are you blabbering? Are you try to extort money from me by cooking up fake stories?

Madhu : No... It's you who are lying.

Manuel : Let me be clear Mrs. Ram, all the family is have is my brother and my mother. I don't have a wife.

Madhu : Wwhaa...what? But that day we were waiting for your family.
Like Reply
Manuel : Precisely!, My family... My brother and my mother.

Madhu : Stop lying to me!!! Ram used to tell me everything on how you guys urged him to drink with you and he used to talk about your wife.

Manuel : I think the only person who's lying here is your husband Ram and frankly now I don't care about it. I came here to offer my sympathies and talk business but all I'm hearing is nonsensical things about me.

Manuel : Look Mrs. Ram your husband has signed a contract with me and he hasn't showed up. Rightfully I should sue your husband and you for violating the contract.

Martin : Now now... I wouldn't let Madhu suffer when I'm here. Mind your tone Manuel.

Madhu just looked both of the with confusion and shock. So much was going on her head. We're these people cheating her. Is Martin supporting her or trying to trap her. Was Ram lying to her all this time. If so where did he go everyday and how did he get drunk everyday and had drugs. So many questions.

Madhu : No you all are lying to me!!!
Madhu screamed.

Both men looked at each other and came near the woman.

Martin : Listen Madhu we're here to help you and find out on what really happened to your husband but for that you need to trust us first.

Manuel : Listen Mrs. Ram, I'm not a cruel man, but I am a businessman and I know there's some mystery going on here, but I assure you it is not my fault. More over I understand you are in no position to handle things both mentally and financially, That doesn't mean I cannot let everything go.

Madhu didn't understand anything.

Manuel : I'll give you two options Mrs. Ram. First option is you find a way to repay my losses as per the clause in the contract signed by your husband and I walk out without anything to deal with here. The second option I can give you is, I'm no monster, but I am a businessman and I kno you need money to survive and you have to know what happened to your husband, I'll help you. Yes, I'll help you for that but, inorder for that to happen you have to come work for me. You'll be given a nice salary and I'll take 25% from your salary every month to pay for the debt and also help you treat your husband and what happened to him and why.
The contract states that if your husband is unable to pay then his immediate family is liable, which makes you liable. Now you decide what you want to do. I'll give you a day's time to come up with your decision.

Madhu didn't even know how to react to all this. Was this man trying to trap her or help her.

Manuel : Now if you'd excuse me I have to be elsewhere. I'm leaving.

Saying this Manuel stormed off.

Madhu didn't know anything. Her world was collapsing and all she could do is sit and cry. And the worst part is that she didn't know why was all this happened. Everything was shrouded in mystery. But the most important question in her head was what happened to her husband and how did he end up like this, where was he and if Manuel didn't have a wife, then who was Ro that Ram talked about. She was almost going mad.

Martin came near Madhu and sat near her and wiped her tears and spoke to her.

Martin : I don't know what to say to you. But all I know is a woman like you should be a queen and not cry. I will help you. For now I can't financially help you, but give me sometime and I'll find out what happened to your husband. I'll take care of everything just give me sometime.

Madhu listened to Martin quietly. Martin sounded like reason and hope to Madhu at this situation. As he was the only one who she could talk to now. Her husband was in the other room sleeping due to his medication and even if he was awake he couldn't do anything as he was paralysed and could hardly talk. Her child wasn't old enough and was a mere child. Martin was the only other person who was there and he was trying to console her.

Madhu just looked at Martin and heard him speak.

Martin : Listen Madhu, I'll do anything for you. But I need a little bit of time. Meanwhile I suggest you accept Manuel's offer and go work for him as it is a good option. If anything goes wrong you can always lean on to me for help.

Madhu listened to all this and just looked blank. Martin consoled her and after a while left. Madhu sat alone.

Madhu got up and went near Ram. She leaned on to his stomach and cried and asked sobbingly in a tone filled with agony, "What is going on Ram, what happened to you, why were you lying to me, why is all this happening".

Ram looked at Madhu. He had heard everything that happened in the other room and wasn't asleep. Ram knew that these people are cheating him and his wife but he could do nothing. As Madhu cried leaning on Ram's stomach, Ram too let out tears from his eyes which Madhu couldn't see. Madhu cried out all her doubt and was hoping that tomorrow doesn't come and maybe, just maybe all of this was a dream.The next day had come. Madhu hated her life. All suffering she felt made her miserable. She had to make a decision for the sake of husband and her child. She didn't know what was going on around her or what is going to happen to her. She only could hope for the best and maybe soon all this chaos going on in her life would soon come to an end.

It was 10:00 am in the morning. Madhu was busy with her daily wages, and now she even had to take care of her paralysed husband. As Madhu was feeding Ram, her phone rang. It was a call from Mr. D'Souza. Madhu sighed for a moment and looked at Ram. She spoke up looking at Ram and said " I have to do this... For us ". Ram just looked at her helpless as she answered the call.

D'Souza : Hello Mrs. Ram

Madhu : Hello sir.

D'Souza : Hope you've made up your mind. You know very well why I called you.

Madhu : Hmmm....

D'Souza : So Mrs. Ram, what is your answer

Madhu :Hmmm...

D'Souza : What does that supposed to mean Mrs. Ram.

Madhu : Yes

D' Souza : I expect a clear cut answer Mrs. Ram. Please don't waste my time.

Madhu : Yes sir, I will come work for you.

D'Souza : Very well Mrs. Ram, I ensure you that you and your family will be taken care off and as mentioned I will deduct my investment from your services. I'll explain more when you reach here.

Madhu : Hmm...

D'Souza : I'll see you at 5pm. Come to my office.

Madhu : 5pm is too late I cannot come.

D'Souza : Mrs. Ram you work for me now. Be there at 5. I'll send a caretaker to take care of your husband and your child by 4pm and a car to pick you up by 5.

Madhu : Hmm..

D'Souza : See you at 5.

D'Souza cut the call.

Madhu didn't know what to do or what to expect. She just went blank. Ram had tears in his eyes and shouted something at Madhu in his current state.

Ram : Aaaaa...ooooaaaoo...

Madhu couldn't understand anything but tried comforting Ram.

Madhu : It's okay Ram I will take care of everything. Don't worry.
Saying this she wiped his tears away.

Time passed away quickly. It was 4pm sharp and her door bell rang. Madhu went and opened the door. A woman in her late twenties was standing out. She was a very average look woman, but she was very fair. She introduced herself as Chandra, the care taker. She was a trained nurse who is now a assigned to be Madhu's husband and child's care taker. Chandra had a quick chat with Madhu and enquired about her duties. Madhu gave Chandra all the instructions necessary. Chandra informed Madhu that she'll always be here from 7 in the morning to 10 in the night after which she'll leave. Madhu understood the arrangement and began to get ready and sharp at 5 a car came to pick her up and take her to D'Souza's hotel.

Madhu reached the hotel and was escorted to the reception. The receptionist took Madhu to a meeting hall where she sat alone and waited for D'Souza. Madhu waited anxiously as she wanted to get this over with and leave home as soon as possible. It was more than 30 mins and a waiter came in and gave Madhu some juice. Madhu placed the glass on the table as the waiter left. Another 30 mins passed and by now Madhu was thirsty and so she took the glass and drank the juice completely. After another additional 10 mins D'Souza entered the room. He greeted Madhu and sat in front of her.

D'Souza : Mrs Ram... I know you've been through a lot these days. But I'm a businessman and I need to get my business done.

Madhu : .........

D'Souza : I can see you don't trust me clearly, but as promised I will make sure you are comfortable and also I have a few things to convey. As I said I will help you uncover the truth even if it might seem ugly.

Madhu : You have done enough already.

D'Souza : Hmm I see... But as I told you none of it is my fault. You are in this position because of your husband. He's not what you think you are.

Madhu : You have no right to talk about my husband

D'Souza : I'm your boss now. Is that a tone you'd be willing to use to your boss. Anyways frankly I don't care about this. I know you're not gonna believe me, that's why I invited someone else to show you the truth.

Saying this Manuel called the receptionist spoke " Send him in ".

Martin entered the room.

Madhu was shocked and immediately spoke out

Madhu : What are you doing her, so you are after all in this with him.

Martin : Oh no... Like always you've mistaken me my love. I'm here to help you uncover the truth.

Madhu : What nonsense are you talking

Martin : I told you already, I love you and I will always be there for you irrespective of your feelings for me. I've come her to show you how you've been played. My love, I've come to finally open your eyes are let you see the reality.

Madhu : What ever drama you've planned isn't going to work.

Martin : Look at you. So beautiful yet so naive. How can you be so blind sided.

Madhu : What are you talking?

Martin : You have no idea what your husband has been upto do. Oh god just look at you... Who would cheat on such a woman. If I was in his place you would be my queen, heck you can still be my queen.

Madhu heard the word cheat and focused on it

Madhu : Cheat!!? Whaa..what are you saying?

Martin : Oh, let me be clear then. Your husband Ram has been cheating on you. The woman named Ro who you thought to be Mr. D'Souza's wife is the woman your husband's been cheating with.

Madhu : Nooo!!! Stop lying you bastard!!!

Martin : Oh my god! Look at you getting angry. Your checks are red. Oh such beauty. But what to do your husband doesn't know your value. He just thought your some old fashioned village girl.

Madhu : Noooo you're lying... You're wrong!!
Saying this tears began to roll down Madhu's eyes.

Martin : Why would I lie to you. I care about you. That's why I did some research about your life and then I came to know what kind of a lie you were living in. That's why I contacted Manuel and confirmed everything about your husband. If I would've known this earlier I would've let him die instead of saving him.

Madhu heard all this quietly as tears were falling from her eyes

Martin : Your husband would book rooms at a private hotel and have drinks and drugs and end up sleeping with that woman Ro. This what your husband was upto. This is why he comes home drunk and late.

Madhu : Nooo you're lying... Please don't... Madhu said loudly crying out of agony.

Martin : Don't be so naive Madhu. I even found that whore Ro. Seems she was trying to cheat your husband for money and had been recording their sessions to blackmail him later for money. Luckily I found all this before she could make her move. Here have a look.

Martin showed a video on his smartphone to Madhu.
Madhu hoping that all this was a dream peeked into to smartphone to receive the shock of her life.

It was Ram. Ram was in the video. He was naked along with Ro. As Ram lied on the bed and Ro was riding him. Ram's voice wasn't clear as he mumbled, but Ro's voice was distinctly clear. Ro asked " So... Who do you like better... A modern girl who knows what you want like me or a lousy conservative girl like your wife ".
As soon as she heard this line she pushed the smartphone from Martin's hand as she broke down completely. He paralysed husband who was in the next room whom she loved and cared for was actually a perverted cheat.

She started think of all the lies Ram had told her. To adjust to this city which she begged to leave. To hear praises about how another woman was morden. To complaint and mock on how conservative she was. To cheat her everyday when she would stay away waiting for this man.

Madhu began crying out loud. Her cries sounded more of out rage and disappointment more than sadness. Martin went near her and comforted her. Madhu was in vulnerable and deranged state of mind. It was as if her emotions were on overdrive.
Martin made her lean on his shoulder and spoke out

Martin : You don't deserve this my love. Come with me. You only need to say yes and I will do whatever you want. I'll end all your pain and suffering. You'll become my queen. You only need to give me your approval.

Madhu listened to it without reacting and just cried and continued crying on Martin's shoulders

D'Souza : I'm sorry about what's happened to you. I feel disgusted for your husband's actions. I no longer want to trouble you Mrs. Ram. My job offer is still open to you and also Martin has agreed to clear out all your debts. Martin does really seem to care for you. My work is done. I'll be leaving the two of you.

Saying this Manuel left the room.

Madhu heard this and looked at Martin. Madhu then leaned back on to him and cried out and shouted

Madhu : End my suffering please. I don't want anything else anymore!!!

Martin had a devilish smile and pretended to act innocent

Martin : Wh... what what do you mean Madhu..

Madhu : I don't know Martin. Only you have been you have been kind to me and love me for what I am. I don't want this life anymore. I don't want this anymore.

Martin : Oh my dear Madhu this is the happiest moment of my life. I've only been longing for this answer. But I don't want to take advantage of you. I'm not such a cheap character Madhu.

Martin : Listen my love... It's getting late.. I want you go back home and think about it. Think about all that has happened and then with a sound mind I want to you tell me what you've decided. I'll be waiting for you.

Madhu looked at him sobbing blankly.

Martin took Madhu down, wiped her tears off and gave her some juice to drink. Then he made her calm down and took her down to the car and instructed the driver to drop her home safely.

Martin : Think clearly my love. I don't want you do anything in haste or have regrets or force you because I helped you. I want you completely. So you need to decide. I'll be waiting for you my love.

Saying this he kissed her forehead and told the driver to leave.

As the car left, Manuel came upto to Martin.

Manuel : What happened why is she leaving?

Martin : I've given her some time to think

Manuel : What!? You fool what if she decides to refuse you.

Martin : Oh come on brother, do you think I'll let that happen. I doubled her dosage in the juice now. She will not be able to think straight for another 36 hrs atleast. She will only make rash emotional decisions and I'm sure that she will make the right decision

Manuel : You dog, you're already getting her addicted to the drug, prolonged usage will keep her coming back for more.

Martin : That's the plan isn't it.

Manuel : Oh you are evil.

Martin : I know and it's feels so good. And soon Madhu will realise it too....Madhu still reeling from what had happened stepped out of the car and walked towards the door which was only few feet away but to Madhu it seemed like the door was yards away.Her insides wrenched and her gut felt twisted as she open the door. Chandra who was ready to leave for the day stood near the door as she opened the door. Madhu just looked at her with a blank expression. Chandra who was oblivious to everything informed Madhu and left for the day. Chandra was in a hurry so even she didn't notice Madhu's predicament was not normal. As Chandra left Madhu locked the door and went in and sat on the sofa. For a moment Madhu just sat there blank and starred into nothingness, post which she let out a violent scream.

Madhu : Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....!!!!
Now slapping on her head and shouting out
Madhu : Noooooooo.....!!!
As she threw away the sofa pillows out angry

She quickly got up in a fit of rage and walked to their bedroom where Ram was resting.
She banged open the door to which Ram woke up and got worried. Ram looked at her in panic and worry sensing something was wrong with him wife.

Ram : Maaaaaauuuu.....aaa...daaaaaa.....

He tried calling her name out, but it was in vain. Madhu out of rage threw a pillow at him and screamed.

Madhu : You bastard!!!
Like Reply
Madhu : Why.... Why... Ram... Why...did you do this to me!!!

Madhu : Why did you cheat on me... I stayed with you and supported everything you wanted... I trusted you... I believed that you will take care of me and so should I.....

Madhu : BUT WHY DID YOU DO THIS YOU BASTARD!!!

Ram was confused. Poor Ram didn't remember anything coz he was almost always blacked out because of the drinks and drugs Manuel and Martin gave him. He didn't know what he had done and just couldn't understand nor hear what his wife was saying. Ram tried shouting back but it didn't make sense and whatever he said couldn't be understood and worst of all Madhu wasn't read to listen to him.

Madhu out of rage tried pressing the pillow on him when he tried to talk. Ram was slightly choking.

Madhu : DON'T YOU DARE OPEN YOUR MOUTH YOU BASTARD!!!

Madhu then realised that she was physically hurting her husband and came back to her sense. She threw away the pillow and looked at herself in the mirror. She hated herself. She hated everything.

Madhu : Look what you've made me do...
Saying this she sat down and began to cry again.

Ram didn't understand what or why is this happening. He too felt sad and couldn't do anything about it.

After hours of sitting and crying again Madhu got up and looked herself at the mirror and turned towards Ram and spoke out with only resentment and hate.

Madhu : Listen you imp... You dared to sleep with a another woman right...

Madhu : I was not good enough for you right... I wasn't modern enough like everyone says. You want see how modern I can be....

Madhu : I'm not gonna leave you... I'll stay and watch you and as for your punishment you'll watch me. You'll watch how modern and carefree I can be. You just wait and watch.

Saying this Madhu shut the door and left.

After a few hours... It was late in night, Martin was half asleep and had just woken up to use the restroom. He picked up his phone and saw a few notification on it. There was a WhatsApp message from Madhu which caught his eye. He unlocked his phone and saw,
" I'm ready " - was the text he read.
Martin knew that the game is just starting.It was 9:00 am the next day morning. Madhu woke up and started her day like anyother normal day. She took care of her child and even helped Ram for his basic needs and then went to take bath. Ram was suprised, Madhu behaved like yesterday never happened. Frankly Ram was relieved and thought it was just Madhu's anger outburst and now she had calmed down and is back to normal. After the finishing her bath she came out and heard her door bell ring.

She went to open the door and saw Chandra. Chandra entered and Madhu started to give Chandra all the instructions for the day and began to get ready. Madhu wore a regular salwar suit and put on some kaajal as usual and looked herself at the mirror. Something inside Madhu made her feel uncomfortable and it almost felt like this was the last time she'll be herself like this. Then she kissed her baby and the went to the bedroom. Ram was happy to see Madhu fresh and not mad at him. Madhu smiled at him and told him

Madhu : Take care, I'm going to work

On hearing this Ram was taken back. Madhu came near Ram and told him

Madhu : Wish me luck for the first day of work

Ram was still taken back, but then Madhu came even more closer and whispered in his ears

Madhu : Watch me....

Ram felt like volts of electricity passing through him and was taken back. He even tried saying something but all was in vain. Madhu kissed on his forehead and left as Ram watched in shame and horror.

Madhu reached D'Souza's office and waited.
D'Souza called Madhu in and made her sit down.

D'Souza : Mrs. Ram, there has been a slight change of events.

Madhu got confused

D'Souza : Don't worry Mrs. Ram I'm sure you'll like this new arrangement.

D'Souza : You see Mrs. Ram, You'll be still working for my company but you'll be taking care of my new business partner and be spending more time with him rather than me. And also your husband's debt to me has also been cleared, so there will be no deductions and you'll be paid handsomely.

Madhu was surprised by the new turn of events.

Madhu : Who will I be working for Sir.

D'Souza : Call me Manuel Mrs. Ram and let me introduce my new partner and you employer and possibly the person who's took care of all your debts and problems.

As Madhu turned back to see Martin entered the room.

Madhu was suprised. She even felt a bit happy now seeing Martin.

Manuel : I guess I'll leave you two for the day and see you evening.

Martin and Manuel nodded at each other and then Manuel left.

Madhu jumped of her seat and then began to question Martin

Madhu : What's going on Martin

Martin : I saw your message my queen. I told you I only want your love to fix everything. I couldn't stand to see you suffer so I bought the shares of the company and now I'm a partner. Now you can be with me my queen. Your only job now is to be my queen. I will show you the world like you've never seen

Madhu had never seen a powerful person like this. He has shown her love like no one in her most vulnerable state. Sure Martin was rough but he did all this for her, he wanted her. Even he own husband didn't find her attractive but this man considered him as a queen. Infact her husband was the reason she was in this mess and all Martin did was help her out. She felt Martin could do anything and the best part was he could anything for her, and he wanted only one thing in return, herself and her love. Madhu made her mind. She was in tears.

Madhu : Did you really do this for me, am I that much important to you?

Martin : Yes, you are my queen and you deserve everything in the world. I'll show you what life is. That foolish husband of yours couldn't see you for the woman you are. You're a goddess. You can beat any modern girl. They can't even come close to you. You deserve everything.

Madhu was filled with joy. She felt like a teenager. Madhu was completely lost and feel into Martin's words. She ran up to him and hugged him. Martin felt a jolt pass through him as this was the moment he wanted. He could feel her soft succulent breasts pressing against his big broad chest. His cock twitched, and he had his animalistic desire to tear her clothes and just fuck her then and there, but no, he wanted to have his prey slowly and steadily.

Martin pushed her away slight and told her,

Martin : No my queen, I first I want to teach your husband a less for cheating on you with some whore, I want to show how modern you can be and break you from this shell, and your not just Madhu now, your my queen, you need to look like my queen and then we can embrace.

Madhu : Yes, do whatever you want with me, I'm no longer bound to my husband. I'm your's Martin. Take me. I'm ready.

The devil inside Martin had already planned to transform Madhu completely and now he is almost near to achieve his final goal and make Madhu completely his, his slut who'll do whatever he says.
Little did Madhu know she was being manipulated, but now she frankly didn't care coz she was too blind to see it and the love abd power she saw in Martin had started to corrupt her.

Martin held her and looked in the eye and asked her once again

Martin : Are you really ready to be mine my queen

Madhu looked back in his eyes and then said

Madhu : Yes, my king, I'm all yours.

Martin had his devilish smile which looked deceiving to Madhu

Martin : Then come, take my hand and let's go...

As Madhu held his hand the both walked away.Both reached the parking lot and got in the car.
Madhu without any questions sat in the car and Martin took control.
As both sat in the car Martin turned on the AC and kept it high. Martin was just silent and Madhu too just looked at him and kept mum. Within a few minutes the AC made the cabin completely cool meanwhile Martin was looking at Madhu like prey. Both could feel the sexual tension but Madhu also felt a starnge sensation. It was the same sensation she felt whenever she was confronted by Martin when he was a goon to her.
Martin sensing that all guards are off went closer to Madhu. Madhu's mouth had become dry and she gulped in saliva. She looked at Martin. Martin couldn't take it any longer as he went closer and grabbed Madhu's breast for the first time. One hand played with her soft right breast while the other hand was playing with her exposed bare back. This was the first time Martin had felt Madhu's skin. It was so soft and smooth like butter. Her breasts wer soft and squishy and her nipple was hard due to chillness in the cabin. The animal inside Martin slid his hands into the backside of her chudidar and over the front he was squeezing Madhu's breast like a stress ball. Madhu couldn't help but let out a moan.

Madhu : Issss...Aaaaaaahhh....
Martin : Ohh my sweet wild cat... What are this soft squishy things that you are hiding from me.

Madhu face flustered
Madhu : Please don't, it hurts.

Martin : It's not hurt, it's pleasure my love. You'll soon learn to embrace it. I'll teach you everything. You'll become modern just like you wish.

Madhu : Isss....oooouuu.... aaahhhh....

Martin : look at those nipples hard... You're enjoying this, you just don't realise it.

With the conversation on he had successfully reached the back side of the bra and quickly unhooked it and just slid it out through the sleeves of the chudidar and took it out.
All this happened in mere seconds and Madhu didn't have time to react. She didn't feel right and she almost felt like he was breaching her modesty.

Madhu : nnnn....nnnNoooo...
Madhu : Please don't..... Nnnnn....issssss....ooooouuuuu.... Nooo... Martin.....

Martin was enjoying her struggling. He held the bra in one hand and gave it a deep sniff while the other hand was still playing with her breasts.

Madhu tried to resist and maybe after he'd pulled out her bra, she slight felt maybe this was all a wrong idea and tried to pull away. Martin realising this quickly tossed the bra behind and embraced her. Madhu could feel her breasts against his hard chest. It was hard as a rock and muscular. She'd never felt something like it. It was hard muscular and yet it felt comforting.
Martin knew that she's sensing new sensations further pushed her. He went near her ear and whispered in a husky tone-

Martin : You are a wild cat and I'm gonna tame you.

He then gave her a small peck behind her ear

Martin : You smell so good... You belong to me now

He proceeded to give another peck on the other side
Like Reply
Martin : You're gonna be my queen. You're gonna be modern like you wanted and show that pathetic husband of yours

He slowly moved down kissing her neck. He kissed inch by inch. Madhu was in a sexual frenzy. There was nothing she could do. She just loved this sensations Martin was giving her. All Madhu could do was moan repeatedly. She was moaning with pleasure.

Madhu: Mmmmmm....isssss.....aaaaaahhh.....mmmmmaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.......aaaaannnn.....ah....aaannnn...annnn...ouuuuunnn...aammmmm...

Martin slowly went down from her to her cleavage. He kissed her right near her midriff and then suddenly pulled her closer and squished both the breast and rotated her nipples. It hurt Madhu so much that she screamed. He then stopped it and again went to near her and whispered

Martin : You'll soon enjoy everything. I'm make you my slut.

Saying this he didn't give Madhu time to react as he kissed her on her luscious lips. Madhu didn't know what had happened and gave in. Their lips met as violently as Martin forced his lips on to her. He made her wiggle under him. The wet sloppy noises of two lips kissing was coming out. As Madhu embraced completely their tongues met and swirled inside. Both their tounges slid inside each other's mouth and danced. Madhu's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the pleasure. Martin's hands were caressing her neck and her breasts, pumping them harder. What soft pairs of breasts he kept thinking. The kiss was becoming wilder.

And suddenly he stopped everything. It was like he brought her to her full arousal and let her dry. She was breathing heavily as she wanted more. Madhu leaned in towards Martin and she went to kiss him again. Martin stopped her and said

Martin : Patience my love... The day has just began.

He the sat upright and started the car. Madhu came back to her senses and out of instinct reached back to her bra. Martin noticed this and pulled her back and told her

Martin : You won't be needing that... Embrace your body. Why hide such round and perfect breasts behind a bra... Don't be conservative... You're here to be morden... So be modern...

Madhu : (sighed!!)... Mmmm

and looked at him with embarrassment.

He again gave her a peck on her neck like a reward for her behaviour and started the car off.
The drive was for almost an hour during which Martin asked about all of Madhu's past. After an hour Martin pulled over a posh salon. Madhu was surprised and asked him

Madhu : Why are we here?
Martin : This where we start your transformation starts.Martin took Madhu inside. Madhu was astonished looking at a place like this, she'd never been to a far salon like this. As they went in a woman walked towards them and greeted them. The woman herself looked like a bomb.

Woman : Hi Martin, who's our new guest

Martin : Hello Ruhi, this is Madhu. Madhu meet Ruhi.

Ruhi : Oh hi, Madhu... So what brings you here today.

Martin : I want you to give Madhu a make over.

Ruhi : What kinda make over?
Ruhi asked with a sleezy smile

Martin : The kinda that makes me happy

Ruhi : Gotcha Boss!!

Ruhi then looked at Madhu and spoke

Ruhi : So Madhu, you seem to be quite, why don't us girls move inside, while this brut waits outside, Ruhi joked.

Madhu still nervous, just gave a sly smile as Ruhi called one of her and asked Madhu to give some prep. Just before Ruhi's assistant took Madhu in Martin pulled her close and gave a peck on her cheeck and whispered in Madhu's ears

Martin : I'll be waiting...

Madhu became flustered with her cheeks become red. Not even her husband had shown any public display of affection, but this man.. the man who is her new lover showing such kinda of affection make her embarrassed but she also felt a strange kick. She didn't know how to react. Ruhi's assistant took her in.

Ruhi looked at Martin with a sly look and asked him

Ruhi : Mmm... So... one of your new sluts?

Martin : She's not a slut... No yet, that's why I brought her here.

Ruhi : You never get satisfied do you

Martin : You should know better you slut

Saying this he pulled her closed and started grinding her ass from the back.

Ruhi lost control and didn't speak a word

Ruhi : Mmmm.... Leave me....

Martin : When was last time you had a real man? Hmmm you did have a big ass.

Ruhi : Mmm... Stop... Customer might see us, my employees might see me....

Martin : Your employees are already aware of the fact that you are slut. Forgot how you begged for my cock you slut. I'm sure that imp of a husband you got doesn't satisfied you. Forgot how you made this fancy salon by sleeping with loads of men?

Ruhi : No... Mmm... Please... It's not like I got all the perks for sleeping with those men, you took 40% of the money I got...

Martin : Ohhh look at you... slut's started talking.

Saying this he grinded her ass and put on his hand into her jeans and squeezed her ass.

Ruhi squirmed and wiggled as she got aroused.

Martin : What happened slut, why are you not talking?

Ruhi : Mmmm... Please.... Noo..... Aaaahhh

Martin : Aaa aaa aaa...(mockingly) I can't hear you...

Ruhi : Mmmm... Ohh god no... Please... Mmm.... Aaah... Fuck me(she whispered)

Martin : Still can't hear you...

Ruhi : Fuck me please!!.. Fuck me... Mmmm ( She also shrieked but tried to be quite)

Martin : Now that sounds nice, but there's one problem... I'm not interested in you...

Saying this he pushed Ruhi. Ruhi light a moan of disappointment. Martin had got her aroused but didn't do anything with her. She was a bit angry but she knew she couldn't do anything.

Martin : Stop starring at me and go get my prize ready. I want her all dolled up.

Ruhi didn't speak a word and left.

Ruhi went in and saw Madhu sitting on the chair waiting for her. Ruhi went near her and had a close look.

Ruhi : Hi there Madhu, hope I didn't keep you waiting for long, if you don't mind could you just stand up so that I can asses you.

Madhu stood up and Ruhi closely examined her. She realised that this girl had a lot of potential. She had a completely proportionate body. Her boobs and ass were large but proportionate and she had a small petite frame. This girl was made to be a bimbo doll and with some corrections was perfect to be a barbie doll type girl.

She spoke to Madhu

Ruhi : Looks like a have a lot to work with. Have you ever had a make over?

Madhu : No not really....

Ruhi : I guessed. Don't be shy. Open up... I have something bright and dashing and at the same time cute planned for you. I'm sure your gonna love it. You have a innocent face so I'm gonna make you look cuter.

Madhu : Mmm

Ruhi : So shall we get startedRuhi : First thing I want you to do is strip down for me

Madhu was shocked hearing this, this woman was asking her to strip down.

Madhu : Wha...wha... What!?

Madhu questioned as she thought maybe she heard it worng

Ruhi : You heard me, strip down, remove your clothes and get naked

Madhu : Wha...wha... Why?

Ruhi : Don't worry I'm not gonna bang you. It's for a brazilian wax.

Madhu : I've not done anything like that till now.

Ruhi : Well that's why you're here now aren't you, to do things that you haven't done before.

Madhu became silent. Ruhi sensed her tension and went on to help her relax.

Ruhi went near her and started massaging her shoulders and spoke to Madhu

Ruhi : Just relax... I'll take good care of you... Trust me... You enjoy this...

Madhu did feel better and just silently stood there.
After a few minutes of massaging Ruhi felt that Madhu felt comfortable and started to trust her. Ruhi went near her and whispered

Ruhi : Feeling good right... Now just remove your top and I'm sure you'll feel much better.

Madhu now obliged to Ruhi and slowly removed her top. While Madhu removed her top, Ruhi went near Madhu's hip and loosened her bottoms which made it fall of Madhu to the ground. Madhu realised her bottoms were off and stepped off and stood there. Madhu was now standing in front of Ruhi with just a bra and panty.

Ruhi was awe struck seeing Madhu's goods. It was almost as it Madhu's boobs were waiting to come out of her bra. Ruhi had never see such big yet round and perky natural boobs. Madhu's structure was a mix between petite and voluptuous. Ruhi was kinda aroused seeing Madhu as Ruhi was used to going down both ways. Ruhi couldn't wait to get a hold of Madhu's boobs. She wanted to touch and feel them to make sure they are real.
Ruhi quickly moved behind Madhu and removed Madhu's bra clasps without giving Madhu any time to react. As soon as the bra clasps popped open, Madhu's boobs pushed her bra down and there it was... It was indeed a sight to behold, Madhu's gorgeous boobs. Ruhi couldn't believe it, they looked so perfect. They actually looked better that Ruhi's silicone boobs. Madhu realised her bra was out and covered her boobs with her arms as her entire face flustered.

Ruhi : Don't worry, there are only women here, no man is allowed inside. It's just going to me and my staff. Relax Madhu.

Ruhi stepped in front of Madhu and went near her.

Ruhi : You gorgeous thing, don't hide them. Let them free. Let me see.

She stepped close and gave a soft touch on Madhu's boobs. All this was new to Madhu. Ruhi made Madhu lie down on the massage bed and and began to examine Madhu. She couldn't help but to lust for Madhu's perfect body. Ruhi poured some oil on her chest. Madhu didn't expect this and the warm oil made Madhu shudder.

Ruhi then whispered,
Ruhi : First I'll give you complimentary massage and then a bath after that, you'll have all your other treatment done and finally you'll look like a new person.

Madhu just closed her eyes as Ruhi whispered all this. Ruhi then went ahead and got started. First thing she went for were those lucious boobs. She massaged them round and round. Madhu with her eyes closed was somehow feeling disturbed but a part of her was also enjoying it. Ruhi noticed it and whispered again

Ruhi : Just relax. Enjoy this. It's all gonna be fine.

Ruhi had an intoxicating voice which made Madhu clam. Ruhi then went ahead with the massage. She went back to Madhu's boobs and started to go round and round around her nipples. After a few minutes she realised Madhu getting comfortable and went a bit further by twisting Madhu's nipples. Madhu let out a moan

Madhu : mmmaahhh!!

Ruhi : Feeling good?

Madhu : Mmmm

Ruhi : Good... Now enjoy the rest

Ruhi then proceeded to give the most erotic massage Madhu has ever had. It was infact Madhu's first erotic massage. Ruhi carassed Madhu's neck and massaged her shoulders and went back to the boobs and occasional pinching and twisting her nipples. Madhu responded with moan one after the other. It almost sounded like she was having sex. Ruhi then took it a lil bit further, she bent down to Madhu's chest and licked Madhu's nipples. Madhu had her eyes closed and didn't know what Ruhi was doing but felt pleasure with very lick made by Ruhi. Ruhi flicked her tounge front and back which gave Madhu and incredible feeling. Madhu just shuddered and moaned not realising that this woman was arousing her. Ruhi the went down and poured some oil on Madhu's flat milky white belly button and then started to massage her hips. She repeated the circles and then once Madhu's hips and stomach were completely covered, Ruhi went near the Madhu's belly button this time and again licked it and started flicking her touch back and forth. Madhu had never felt such sensations and was almost gasping inbetween due to this unknown pleasure. Ruhi then went for the kill and she spoke to Madhu.

Ruhi : Darling now spread your legs.

Madhu was lost in pleasure and completely spread her legs. Ruhi went near Madhu's panties and slowly removed them. The oil stains made it look wet. As Ruhi removed them slowly she noticed something and gave a naughty smile.
As she removed the panties Madhu was wet. Her parties were sticky as Madhu was leaking out juices from her pussy. Ruhi threw away those panties and then went near Madhu's pussy and smelled it. The musky aroma of Madhu made Ruhi go crazy. Ruhi then took some oil and poured it on her sensitive pussy which made Madhu shudder again. Madhu was now almost going crazy. Ruhi realised this and started massaging her pussy. Ruhi teased Madhu but massaging her pussy and then she would move down to Madhu's legs. Ruhi kept doing this and Madhu moaned. The oil and Madhu's juices made her pussy area very sticky and smooth. Ruhi after finishing the front told Madhu to turn over and Ruhi repeated the same again. Ruhi started from Madhu's back and went ahed to massage her butt. Madhu's butt was another thing to behold. It was proportionate to her boobs and almost looked like two stuffed balls. Ruhi poured more oil and massaged Madhu's butt. Ruhi then proceeded to be naughty as she again gave occasional licks to Madhu's butt. Ruhi would also reach out to Madhu's pussy area and tease her to see Madhu shudder.

Ruhi : I can see you're loving it. Your body is already perfect. I don't think you'd need much work, you skin is flawless and smooth without any hair. I only need to remove hair from your pits and your vaginal area.

Madhu : Mmmmm...

Madhu was getting into a sexual trance and Ruhi was teasing her. Ruhi then finally decided to go for the kill as she entered one finger into Madhu's pussy and the other hand massaged Madhu's clit. Madhu shrieked with pleasure as she opened her eyes and looked at the ground. She wasn't able to see what Ruhi was doing but she felt every bit of it. Ruhi now with and authoritative tone spoke up

Ruhi : Turn around!!

Madhu did just that but this time had her eyes open. Ruhi then slowly teased Madhu gain by massaging Madhu's clit and sliding the tip of her fingers. This time it was two fingers. The teasing made Madhu restless. Madhu wanted to feel pleasure. Madhu wanted it. She so badly wanted it. Ruhi kept teasing her.

Madhu : Mmmm....ahhhh....aaaooo....Nooo.... please....

Ruhi : Please what!?
Like Reply
Madhu : Please do it....mmmmm...Aaaaa.... Don't stop.... please....

Ruhi : Do what!?

Madhu : Mmmmm.....aaaaaa.....nooooo......Mmmmm....put your fingers innnnn.....aaaaaaa

Ruhi : It's called finger fucking!, Do you want me to finger fuck and finish you off sweetheart?

Madhu : Mmmmm.... Yesssssss....aaaa....Mmmm

Ruhi : Then say it sweetheart

Madhu : Mmmm ahhhh.... Do it.....

Ruhi : aan..aan...aaann... You have to say it clearly

Madhu : Finger Fuck me!!!!

Ruhi : Now that's a good girl

Ruhi went ahead with fully force now. She thrusted her fingers back and forth inside Madhu's pussy and massaged Madhu's clit. She did it rigorously and soon bent down and instead of massaging began to lick Madhu's clit as Ruhi's tongue flicked back and forth. Madhu was going crazy with pleasure with violent shrieks and moans and finally Madhu let out a loud noise in a hoarse yet loud moan as she orgasmed like never before. Madhu was lost and was breathing heavily as pleasure flushed her entire senses. She'd never felt like this before and was almost is deranged state of mind not even aware of her surroundings.

Ruhi let Madhu settle down. After nearly 20 mins Ruhi went near Madhu's face and whispered in her ear.

Ruhi : It's time for your bath sweetheart

Saying this she licked Madhu's ear. Madhu still under the effects of her orgasmic bliss didn't care and just got up naked as her body glistened with oil walked with Ruhi towards the shower room.

After the shower, Madhu had her painful waxing session followed by her manicure and pedicure and nail treatments and finally a haircut. Ruhi had made her hair just a little below her shoulders and gave her little highlights and the end. Then she took Madhu to the dressing room and gave her new clothes

Madhu : What about my old clothes?

Ruhi : Sweetheart, this is change over, I want to start wearing modern dresses which will suit you

Madhu looked at the clothes and told Ruhi

Madhu : But I've never worn sleeveless

Ruhi : Darling from now on your gonna try all the things you've never done. Get comfortable showing of skin, men go crazy for that.

Madhu just looked at Ruhi

Ruhi : Trust me baby

Madhu went to the in to get dressed and stepped out. Ruhi the made some final touches and asked for a bindi. Then finally Madhu stood up having a look at her new avatar.
Madhu went to the in to get dressed and stepped out. Ruhi the made some final touches and asked for a bindi. Then finally Madhu stood up having a look at her new avatar. Ruhi removed the bindi and she felt now it was fine..However Ruhi felt something not working. She told Madhu

Ruhi : Why don't you remove your Mangalsutra?? It is not matching for your new look

Madhu : No.. Its wrong

Ruhi : Its nothing like that my dear.. Does man wear anything as a symbol of his marriage? Why do women have to wear??

Madhu felt Ruhi had a point... Also the thought of her husband's betrayal flashed into her mind. At last with a heavy heart she removed her mangalsutra and kept it in her handbag.. Now madhu looked her in the mirror and even she felt she look awesome without mangalsutra...

Screenshot-2021-0501-081215
Madhu's New Look

Still Ruhi found there could be some more changes which could be done on madhu to make her a bombshell... She went out and told martin to leave madhu with her for few hours and take her in the evening. She had to do some more work on her and will call him after her makeover . She assured him that she will present his new prey in a best manner as per his taste. Martin was excited to hear this and squeezed Ruhi's hot ass in approval and went away...

Ruhi then came to madhu and told her we have to go somewhere.. When madhu asked to where she was been taken ruhi said it's a surprise.. Ruhi said we can go in my car which is parked in the parking lot.. She also told madhu that martin would pick her after few hours.. Madhu was disappointed that she waa unable to show her new look to martin... Anyway both ruhi and madhu stepped out of the saloon.. While madhu was walking she felt everyone were gazing at her.. She didn't knew why people were gazing at her?? Was that because she looked modern and beautiful or was that because she looked slutty?? Also while she was walking her breast was bouncing which made her feel uncomfortable... This was the first time she was walking in public without a bra..In addition to that her tops were too short that when she lift her hand, her navel was clearly visible...Due to all this confusions even though when ruhi was speaking to madhu she was unable to reply properly... At last they both reached to the parking lot where ruhi had parked her car..

It was a black Ford Figo car.. Both got into the car and were going to a place 10km from saloon.

While travelling madhu told all her problems to ruhi and how Martin came as a savior to help her in her issues..

Ruhi ( Mind Voice ) : ** Very soon when we you walk on street semi-naked that time you will understand whether martin is savior or demon...???

Now Ruhi reached the destination. It was a tattoo shop... Madhu was confused why she was taken here.. Ruhi said her friend Rohan runs this shop and i feel you should have a tattoo on your hand for your makeover to be 95% complete...

Madhu was soo much confused that she failed to ask what would make her to be 100% complete.. Both reached to the shop..

When Madhu got into the shop she saw a 6.2 man with an athlete physique greeting them both. Ruhi introduced madhu to Rohan... Rohan smiled at madhu... Rohan hugged and kissed Ruhi... Madhu was embarrassed seeing all this..

Ruhi told Rohan that she want him to tattoo madhu's hand with flower tattoo.. Madhu refused saying she knew tattoo was painful and also she felt embarrassed..

Rohan : Don't worry madhu just take this painkiller, this will make you feel comfortable

Ruhi: I am telling this to make you modern baby.. Just remember how your husband degraded you and had affair with some other girl just because you were not modern and carefree... Don't you think this is a right time for a revenge??...

Ruhi knew very well madhu's breaking point... Madhu said i am ready..

Rohan injected the painkiller to her hand... When he touched her body he could feel the smooth skin of her.. It was very silky.. Then he kept all the instruments ready.. While madhu was leaning, through the gap on her tops rohan could easily understand madhu was not wearing a bra.. Madhu understood rohan was gazing at her breast.. She was dying in shyness and could not open her eyes.. Rohan started painting on her shoulder for 1 hour however madhu did not feel much pain due to the effect of painkillers.. However there was some slight pain in her hand during the painting due to which her nipple was erect which was easily seen through her dress as she didn't wear a bra... At last after one hour rohan completed his work by showing ruhi and madhu his final product..

images-13

Madhu was surprised to see this and she started admiring her body.. Ruhi thanked rohan. Rohan suggested madhu to always wear sleeveless so that her tattoo will be exposed...Now madhu was asked to wait in the car.. After telling madhu to wait in the car

Ruhi : How is the piece??
Rohan : Worth a fuck... I wish to tattoo her whole body with my seed
Ruhi : she is Martin's new item
Rohan : So we can take her after he uses her?? Like we did on you...
Ruhi : (with a smile ) May be... May be Not... But it is always nice to see a conservative traditional becoming a scapegoat and transforming into a slut...Ruhi called Martin and told him to come to her saloon as she had a surprise for him. In the meanwhile ruhi took madhu back to her saloon. During this 10km travel madhu asked at least 10 times to ruhi whether she looked awkward for which ruhi said no.. Ruhi assured her that she looked very pretty like a sex goddess. Though madhu started her journey to transform herself as modern carefree girl to take revenge on her husband, inside her consciousness she still had that traditional conservative housewife which often peeps out then and there.

At last they reached parking lot and madhu was walking towards saloon along with ruhi… Though ruhi was providing some new fashion tips to madhu, she was not at all listening to her. Madhu had only one thought in her mind. She wanted to see reaction from martin whom she considered as Savior. She was excited to know how martin would react after seeing her transformation. After reaching saloon which was at second floor, Madhu’s eyes were wandering in search of martin however she was unable to see him.. Like a complaint child, she took her mobile and called martin. Martin picked up the call

Martin: Tell me sweetheart

Madhu: Where are you Martin??

Martin: Sorry dear.. I am held up in traffic.. Will be there in 15 mins…

Madhu: OK I am waiting

Saying this madhu disconnected the phone. Madhu knew very well that next 15 minutes would be like 15 days for her as she was eager to see the excitement of Martin. She was walking here and there in front of the saloon just like an impatient cat… After 15 minutes she saw Martin coming.. Madhu was completely looking into the eyes of Martin just to see his excitement. As martin saw Madhu he was completely jaw dropped. He was shocked to see a woman who looked very traditional few hours before when he left completely getting transformed into sex bomb… Martin just came and was about to hug her. But Ruhi stopped him by saying just now madhu had a tattoo on her hand and it would be painful if you touch her now.

Martin’s cock got bulged by seeing the tattoo in Madhu’s hand. Now he was in a state of depression where he feel like eating her like a wild tiger however he is unable to touch her due to the tattoo.. Martin gave a kiss on Madhu’s tattoo. Madhu felt tickled when martin’s mustache touched her elbow.. Though the effect of painkiller got reduced and madhu could feel the pain in her hand, she was completely excited by seeing martin’s reaction and also his kiss on her tattoo made her pussy soaked. Ruhi gave some tablets to madhu and informed her to have it if she had fever or body pain..

Martin and Madhu left the saloon by 6:30 pm. Martin was so turned on that he felt like doing something with madhu now. However he was aware madhu cannot move too much due to the pain on her hands. While driving martin touched Madhu’s hand and it was so good and soft like a babies palm. They were holding each other’s hand. Madhu had married to Ram and had lived with him for years, however she didn’t feel the safety and security when she had hold martin’s hand. Once she had hated him like anything but now she literally had surrendered herself to Martin. Since she had some conservative and traditional attitude left in her, she didn’t expose her feel to Martin openly. They reached highway in next 10 minutes when rain started pouring heavily and Martin parked my car some 200 metres next to highway road and turned off the lights. He told madhu it would be safe for them to drive after rain stops to which madhu agreed. Martin was sure that it was safe for them to be there as Martin had brought many of his bitches for a quickie earlier to that place. Martin turned on the AC.

After parking the car in an isolated place, Martin looked at Madhu. Madhu knew his intention and was bit afraid and tensed. Martin calmed her down and made her to drink some water. Then slowly Martin touched her face. He felt it was so smooth. He came close to Madhu. He could feel her hot breath hitting his face. The feel of it was making him die on lust and his cock was begging to be freed from his pants. He looked into her eyes and even she did the same. Both of them got into each other’s eye pupil. Chillness of AC and heavy shower of rain made the scene romantic . Then keeping in mind about Madhu’s hand martin slowly went near her and hugged her. She closed her eyes due to the erotic feel. Madhu felt a magic in martin's hug and also love for her. He was very careful in handling her as he did not want to hurt her. Though madhu could feel the pain, love and care which martin had for her had overshadowed the pain and madhu started reacting to martin's tune. More than sexual feel, Martin's action were creating a sense for trust for madhu and now she was ready to be his puppet. Martin was slowly with his prey's emotions. He was creating a trust and he was sure this trust can make him break her conservative attitude..

Slowly Martin broke the hug, However madhu wanted it to continue for a while.She felt disappointed when Martin broke the hug.. But before she could react Martin started to kiss madhu on her cheeks. Madhu could feel the saliva of martin making her cheeks wet. Also the mustache of martin touching her body had given her an exotic feel.. Slowly his fingers were tickling madhu's navel ... Also martin was slowly licking madhu's earlobes due to which Madhu could feel really Hot even in AC and her nipples were in an attention mode which was clearly visible as she had not wore bra.. Martin could feel madhu's breaking point. Madhu couldn't control herself and was about to whisper into martin's ear to kiss on her lips, suddenly martin stopped playing with madhu's body and said

Martin: I am really in a mood to fuck you today however i care for your hand.. Lets wait till it your pain gets subsided. Also your child will be waiting for you.. Do you remember sweet heart..

Madhu: Though madhu was disappointed with martin stopping in the middle, she was happy for the care he had for her. It was then madhu remembered she had a family and a child. Till she considered herself as a cute princess who was single. From morning when she met Martin till now, she never remembered about her home.

Martin dropped madhu in her home and gave a good bye kiss on madhu's forehead. He also told madhu to take rest till the wound gets healed and also keep him and ruhi updated if she had any pain or side effects. Madhu got down from the car and Martin left the place

Madhu checked the watch and it was 9 PM. She was sure Ram would have not had his dinner and her child would need mother's milk. Madhu quickly opened the door with her key.

Ram was surprised to see madhu's makeover. He also noticed that this was not the dress she wore in the morning. But since he is paralyzed he canr anything

Ram: What is this Madhu??
Madhu: My life.. My choice.. I don't think i have to explain it to you

Ram really felt shocked to hear such an answer from madhu. She never spoke in such a manner even to her enemies. Suddenly Ram saw the tattoo on madhu's hand. He was blown away by seeing Madhu's transformation within few hours

Madhu lost all her interest on her husband and just went to her room closed the door and got refreshed. She came back after wearing her sleeveless night dress. When she was taking bath she just recollected what all happened to her from morning. Face and attitude of Martin started making her fall for him always. She started becoming a mindless slave for martin where her full thoughts were completely filled with one and only Martin' She was waiting for pain to get subside soon so that she can meet him and complete the act what got broken up in the middle inside the car.

After one hour madhu came outside her room and asked Ram whether he need something to eat. Madhu fed food for ram. Then she said she was very tired for the day and she wanted to crash.

Suddenly Ram noted madhu had not worn mangalsutra.

Ram : Where is the Mangalsutra??
Madhu : it was in my bag
Ram: why dont you wear it??
Madhu: I dont think person who tied me the Mangalsutra had lost his worth and purity
Ram : What do you mean

Madhu got angry from Ram's continuous questions. She just took her bag, took the mangalsutra and threw on Ram's face and told him

Madhu: My child needs a dad that's why i am still living here. Else i would have left you the day you betrayed me.. Now stop acting like an male showmanistic possessive husband, You lost your credibility for the role. Anyway i am tired. Let me sleep . I am your wife only in front of the society and for the sake of my child. Apart from that there is nothing between us..My revenge had just started dear.

Madhu went inside the room and banged the door.. Before gonna sleep madhu checked her mobile and could see Martin's Message in her Whats app

Martin: Are you alright baby??
Madhu: Physically yes but mentally no
Martin: {Understanding the meaning of her statement } : What you mean baby... Cant understand
Madhu: Goodnight}:angry::angry::angry:
Martin: Goodnight baby... See you Soon????

Martin was now satisfied with her external transformation however He want to break her conservative attitude which is left in her ...
Madhu got up next morning only with the cry of her child. She forgot to keep alarm which she always use to do.. she checked the watch and found time to be 8.30 am in the morning. She breast fed her child ... Due to the tattoo she had a mild fever and also when she was doing her morning chaos she was able to identify she had periods. She had pads in her cupboard. She kept her pads and after completing her morning chaos and her bath, she went to kitchen to prepare food for her husband. She fed her husband and had her breakfast. She went to her room and locked the door and called martin...

Martin : Hi Sweet Heart, Had a nice sleep??
Madhu : Yes dear, it was a memorable day yesterday.. Had a sound sleep with some cute dreams
Martin : Wow ! You sound romantic today..
Madhu : You made me behave like this
Martin : That's my cute little slut... Anyway have a 1 week rest for your cute hand and body ... Next week we can plan a trip to GOA. We do have a consignment there to be signed. All the office work i will take care, you just take care of me... That's enough...
Madhu : Sorry dear i cannot come. You know my hubby is paralyzed. And i do have a child
Martin : (With his finger's crossed ).. Touch your heart and say, are you not interested in spending some quality time with me ??
Madhu (Blushing) ..It would be my dream come true if i get such a chance...
Martin: ( Mind Voice ) " The slut is right into my trap... This 1 week is gonna change your life like anything my cute little pie...
Madhu : Hello !! Are you There...??
Martin : Ya Ya... Don't worry... I will make some alternate...
Madhu : (In a Confused tone ! ) What are you planning to do??
Martin : That's a surprise... Just wait and see... Anyway be prepared for a fun of your life next week...
Madhu : ( With a mild kiss on her phone ) See you Soon

Now martin was not sure how to take madhu from her home. Though he had told her this would be a 1 week trip, he had planned to extend it till madhu gets completely transformed into his fuck toy or slut... Suddenly martin got an idea..Martin took his car and he went to nearby hospital which was nearby his place... He asked in reception, whether Nurse chithra was available.. She left the job 2 months ago ... Martin said OK and left to chithra's home.. While driving Martin was thinking how he knew chithra....

Martin ( Mind Voice ) : Karma is a boomerang.. Chithra, a sweet innocent girl who came into this hospital to work as a nurse did only 1 mistake, she fell in my sight... If she had not met me, surely she would not have lost her virginity just after 4 months after she joined the hospital... That too initially i had to make her compromise by in such a manner that if she had to have money for her mother's operation, she had to sleep with me...It was really a great scene when someone was made to compromise by force on bed. Later made her addicted to my sex and drugs. Now i am going to her place for a favor...

Martin reached and rang the bell... No one opened the door... Again martin rang the bell... After 3 minutes chithra opened the door...

anandhi-1047577-02-02-2021-12-33-47

Chithra : Hi Martin... What a surprise....Come in
Martin : How are you chithra??
Chithra : Going on well
Martin : ( locking the door and hugging her from behind and moving his hand on the top of the boobs ) How is my spongy cake
Chithra : ( with a heavy breath ) ufff.... mmmm.... yessss.... fineeeeee
Like Reply
Fondling her boobs from behind

Suddenly martin leaves her body... Martin have no interest on her as she had been used by him many times... so Martin told chithra reason of her visit

Martin : I heard you left the job, what was the reason??
Chithra : I am getting addicted to drug day by day due to which i am unable to concentrate on job... Facility understood my weakness and threw me out of the job...
Martin : Really sorry to hear.. ( Mind Voice )... I am the reason for your addiction
Chithra : ( Mind Voice ) This fucker will never be alright... what an actor...SmileSmile
Martin :: Anyway I need a favor from you Chithra....
Chithra : At your service baby
Martin : My friend's husband is paralyzed. She is working.. So need someone to take care of her husband and her child
Chithra : ( in a sarcastic tone ) : Is she your friend or your slut??
Martin : ( with same sarcasm ) What were you for me when i met you??
Chithra : OK Leave it... Tell me how much can they can offer me... ??
Martin : Don't worry just take care of her husband and child, i will pay more than a pie you expect... Just be there on friday
Chithra : (in a seductive tone ) OK honey, Anyway what is your plan today??
Martin : ( Knowing her intention ) I am busy baby.,.. Have to go .... Good bye...Be there on Friday... Address and advance money will be given to you within next 3 days,

saying this martin gave a formal hug to chithra and left the place......

So now within 3 days chithra will be going to Madhu's home to take care of her child and paralyzed Husband. To know the twist and turns please be patient till tomorrow evening 6 PM....
For next two days madhu's life was moving in a routine manner... Only difference was that, madhu had lost interest on her family... Though she proclaim she love her child, it was very evident that madhu was loosing the interest and enthusiasm which she had on her child earlier..

Every time madhu use to feed her child before the child cries. But now a days her child have to cry to get milk. Also earlier her child had a powder smell when someone hugged the baby. But now a days the child started to have smell of urine and shit. Madhu had not cleaned the child regularly as she had done earlier. Also madhu's house started being untidy. Though she says she does everything to take revenge on her husband, the truth was that she started loosing interest on her family and the revenge concept was just an excuse..

Now a days madhu was just doing things to satisfy martin.. Spending time with him was her main hobby... Though she had not gone to work for few days due to periods and mild fever, she use to spend most of the time on whats app with martin... One day after feeding her paralyzed husband and making her child sleep, she started sending whats app message to martin..

Madhu : Hi Master.. Hi love..
Martin : Wow.. That was superb slut...
Madhu : (In a Blushing Mode ) At your service my dear
Martin : So had your dinner...
Madhu : Yes.. What About You??
Martin : Boozing and thinking about next week events with you
Madhu : (In a Confused ) No Martin, How can i leave Ram and my child alone. He is also paralyzed
Martin : Don't worry slut, i have made all arrangements
Madhu : Really.. What is it??
Martin : Surprise... Very soon you will come to know
Madhu : (in an impatient mode) please tell me else my head will break...

Martin suddenly made a video call to madhu.
Madhu disconnected the call and messaged him stating an excuse that her Child was sleeping and her husband was sleeping in another room. However martin knew she was saying this as she didnt was expose him over phone. Martin messaged her to move to the bathroom and make video call. Madhu felt restless to do however since she could not disrespect martin she accepted his command and call him..Madhu video called martin...

Madhu ( in a disturbed look and tone ) : Te..ll meee... ??

Martin was speechless seeing madhu.. Madhu was wearing a sleeveless nighty without bra.. Nighty was so transparent that her nipples and boobs were easily visible with a splash of water..

1-medium-1

All the while martin was inspecting madhu's round beautiful boobs and her nipple.. He felt as if he was viewing cute vanila ice cream with a strawberry on its top.. Martin somehow wanted to see her topless and if can wished to do a phone sex with her but he knew phone sex was not possible as madhu had periods.. However martin decided to make her topless today..

Martin : You look like a real sex goddess. What is the color of your bra??

Madhu suddenly felt uneasy hearing such words over phone. She often felt chatting over whats app in a sexy manner was unsafe and also she was uncomfortable for doing this...

Martin : Hey slut.. Didnt you hear me, i asked what is your bra color?? ( Knowing very well madhu was braless )

Madhu : (in a shivering tone ) Please Dont talk to me like this over phone... I feel uneasy to reply..i beg you

Martin enjoyed her begging to him. However martin wanted to break her inhibition and make her understand his value. He want to make her understand how his anger can completely break and melt madhu..

Martin ( in an angry tone and looks ) : you promised me you will do whatever i wish but now you broke your promise... This would be the last time we are gonna talk.. I don't want a person like you.. Get lost.. Bye for ever...

Saying this martin just disconnected the video call session and put madhu's whats app number in block list.. However he didnt put her phone number in ignore list... He want to see how many times madhu gonna call him and how many text messages he gonna get from madhu..

He was sure that it would be a sleepless night for madhu and also her husband and child would see an irritated and agitated madhu next day. In addition to the tension created by him, even she had periods and it would be her third day tomorrow due to which her anger and mood swing would be rocket high...Also he was sure the tomorrow night would be special night for him as he would be seeing madhu topless..

He could have easily waited for few more days where in he could have not only seen her nude but could have also fucked her. But martin want to break her completely... Before he fuck her he should make her understand his value...

On the other hand, madhu kept on calling martin on his whats app and phone number.. But martin was not picking up the call... Also she had messaged many text message but she didn't get any reply..

Due to hangover and also due to the excitement of seeing madhu topless next day, martin didnt knew at what time he slept but his dreams were so wild that his cock was rock hard and was in attention mode even during his sleep...
Next morning martin got up at 9.30 AM in the morning. Effective of the drink had made him forget at what time he dozed off. He got up and finished his morning choas. He sat with his breakfast and mobile. Martin was really shocked to see his mobile. He got nearly 280 miscall and nearly 100 text msgs from madhu. In each msg madhu was begging him to take the call and also was asking sorry for what she had done.

While going through all the message, one message which made him happy was her 96th message in which she said she is ready to do whatever he says and will obey him always.. Martin was happy to see this message and he was now confident that madhu will obey his commands henceforth.. However he did not want to pick up the phone he was planning to break her the maximum. Martin was sure tonight he would see madhu nude and break her conservative attitude ..

On the other hand madhu was completely depressed and sad.
She felt martin would leave her and would never talk to her. She was really so stressed that she forgot to feed her paralyzed husband..

She kept on calling martin but he didn't pick up the phone. Since her child cried she fed the child with her breast milk but she didnt have her food.

During afternoon her husband requested food as he was hungry.. Some humanity was left in madhu due to which she prepared food for her husband and fed him... But Ram could easily understand the love for him was missing in her. He was not sure why she was angry with him. Also every time he tried to talk to him she was ignoring him...

At last at 7 PM martin made a call to madhu...

Madhu : Hello.
Martin : how are you baby?
Madhu was so angry that she was speechless and started to cry... Martin was really happy he was emotionally controlling madhu now...

Madhu (after a long cry ) : i am ready for whatever you say but please dont leave me i beg...

Martin (with a grin of victory ) : i promise you baby i will not leave you hereafter..

Madhu : sorry if i had hurted you...i am ready fot tonight for whatever you say...

Martin : Finish your routine and then come to me tonight in whatsapp.. Wish to......

Madhu understood his silence and said
*ok master *

Madhu was so happy that she quickly finished her job, fed her husband and child, had her food, made her child to sleep and was waiting for martin call at 10.00 PM.. This time she decided she will do everything in her bedroom near her child.. As her child was infant and was sleeping she felt it was not a problem. She was least bothered about her husband either...

At 11PM Martin made video call to madhu..

Martin : hai baby how are you
Madhu : waiting for you dear.
Martin was shocked to see madhu... She was like a true sex angel.. Her nighty was transparent and like previous martin could see her boobs...

Screenshot-2021-0504-195427

Martin : are you naked inside??
Madhu (in a trembling tone) Yes..
Martin : good girl, now introduce yourself as my slut and make it very sexy.. Wish you hear you speak dirty....

Madhu : (pauses and thinks, She never thought of it. it was so difficult) I am your whore, Madhu is my name. You saved me from my husband... You brought me his true face...You are my master.

Martin : ( mind voice ): poor girl didnt know she is trapped and now blaming her poor husband...soon she will be mindless slut... Uff...

Martin (claps): wow. You sound like an excellent slut. Ha ha

(The comment left madhu stunned. However she herself thought she had made a good attempt to bad words)

Martin: Now tell me about yourself. I mean you body. Your figure, in detail. And please make it sexy

Madhu: (pauses again t think what to say) : my figure is 34DD – 28 – 38. I am plump as you see and I am tall 5.5 in height.

Now madhu started becoming bold and started enjoying Martin's style. This was what martin wanted as well.. Best method to break a girl's conservative attitude is to make her talk cheap and then make her expose herself...

Martin: good.. Beautiful, now the nighty. Take it off.

Madhu: No. please

Martin : shall i go?

Madhu (immediately) NO NO.. wait.. I will do.

Martin was anxious to see her topless. Madhu hands were trembling...

Suddenly Martin told her to stop... Madhu was relieved but she didnt knew her relief was short lived.

Martin : since you are doing for first time let me give you an option dear.

Madhu : hmm

Martin : just send me a photo of your boobs...

Madhu was nervous...

Madhu : no... I hate to send through whats app..

Martin (angry tone ) : SEND ME IF YOU BELIEVE ELSE GET LOST...

Saying this he disconnected whatsapp video chat..

Martin was sure madhu would send him snap of her breast.

After 10 mins martin recieved a two messages which made his cock hard on...

Madhu

images-4

Martin was happy with first step of madhu's transformation... He was sure he will enjoy her the fullest in next week and she would be completely under his control...
[+] 4 users Like Raj1100's post
Like Reply
Very hot story

Continue
Like Reply
Excellent work bro..
Like Reply
What happened to you bro, no update...
[+] 1 user Likes Jolly rider's post
Like Reply
Nice continue
Like Reply
Photos doesnt load bro
Like Reply
(23-07-2021, 11:42 PM)V nice Raj1100 Wrote: Madhumita was born in a small town. She was raised like a typical nice girl with common values of that of a conservative middle class family girl. She was a attractive yet very shy and obedient girl. She was a natural beauty with an hour glass figure and had boobs 34DD which accented her hips and butt. After her education, her parents insisted her to marry and without choice she agreed. She was married to Ram. Ram works at a software MNC and was rather a cute looking guy with dimples on his cheeks, who was also built well. The couple moved to Bangalore and lead a happy life. As the next step after a year the young couple had their first child. In a few months Ram soon both a new home which was huge but it was located in a rather shady area. Ram being a bit frugal thought it's best to buy such a big house for a low price and got it.

The couple was leading a very happy until they came across the local goon Martin who deals drug supply in the area. He was a half Black half Indian orphan who slowly made his way to the top of the food chain. He was a womanizer. When any woman walks near by road he makes her nude with his eyes and fucks her in his mind. Till now he's fucked 8 housewives and 80 bitches made them his personal sults and after getting bored with them got them involved in drugs and illegal activities. The security officer dared to even touch him or any of his henchmen, because of his ties with MLA Sethuraman. He has done many illegal activities and murdered many people who stood against the MLA. Martin was Sethuramans goon for hire, a loyal mad and rabid dog. And indeed Martin was hungry rabid dog which had an insatiable appetite for boobs, pussies, asses and drugs.
It was new day and as every morning Madhu had finished her morning chores and packed food for Ram and sent him off. Ram went for office. On the way there was a lot of traffic on the road and his car was stuck in the middle of this huge traffic. He enquired with near by people in the vehicle -
Ram: What happened?? Why is there such a huge traffic on this lane.
Stranger: There's been a murder, some rowdy killed a person .
Ram: Why ???
Stranger: People say that it was done by one the MLA's men who killed a person who had proofs of MLA'S illegal activities.
Ram: That's sick
Stranger: Nothing can be done.

Ram realised it's hopeless and tried making a U-turn when he had a chance to return home. After a lot of struggle Ram returned home. Madhu on seeing him return so soon was surprised and asked him -

Madhu: What happened Ram? Why did you return anything wrong???
Ram: There's been a murder and the roads are blocked.
Madhu: OMG!! What are you saying? Why??? How???
Ram: Some goon killed a person who was against the MLA. It's horrible but we can't do anything. It's not our business.
Madhu hatefully said: Nowadays crimes like these are increasing rapidly with politicians like these. No one is there to stop them. If there is a god he must definitely punish them.
Like Reply