Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
real life badhaai ho
Hi
Anyone here who had a real life Badhaai ho situation in their own families like your mom became pregnant unexpectedly or after a plan when your age was around 20y or more? 
How did you feel when you came to know that your parents have a really active sex life? Were you embarrassed? 
How did your parents give the news to you? 
What was the reaction of your friends, relatives and neighbors once they knew about it?

If not own familiy, did you have any close relatives and neighbours who went through such a situation.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Lol I loved that movie though.
[+] 1 user Likes akanksha's post
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 05:39 PM)anonvoyer Wrote: Hi
Anyone here who had a real life Badhaai ho situation in their own families like your mom became pregnant unexpectedly or after a plan when your age was around 20y or more? 
How did you feel when you came to know that your parents have a really active sex life? Were you embarrassed? 
How did your parents give the news to you? 
What was the reaction of your friends, relatives and neighbors once they knew about it?

If not own familiy, did you have any close relatives and neighbours who went through such a situation.

A colleague of mine became pregnant in early 40s. But the similarity ends there itself as her husband was not the father. She was having an affair with a guy in our office. It was known to everyone. They often went on onsite trips together and each such trip was basically a honeymoon away from their families. While it looks pretty hot to imagine (who doesn't like the forbidden idea of a married woman spreading her legs for another man), it ended bad for her. 

He was also married. Both had families with kids. The guy chickened out once she got all fat due to pregnancy (she was a very hot MILF before pregnancy). He moved to states soon after with his family. 

Luckily for her, her husband was a better man and her marriage stayed intact. But it took a toll on her body and mind. She had to leave her job due to health and depression issues. Or possibly she wanted to go away from a place where everyone knew about this scandal. 

Moral of the story - sex on the side is hot, pregnancy is not.
[+] 1 user Likes indian_couples's post
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 07:53 PM)akanksha Wrote: Lol I loved that movie though.

Same here.
Like Reply
(20-07-2021, 03:38 PM)indian_couples Wrote: A colleague of mine became pregnant in early 40s. But the similarity ends there itself as her husband was not the father. She was having an affair with a guy in our office. It was known to everyone. They often went on onsite trips together and each such trip was basically a honeymoon away from their families. While it looks pretty hot to imagine (who doesn't like the forbidden idea of a married woman spreading her legs for another man), it ended bad for her. 

He was also married. Both had families with kids. The guy chickened out once she got all fat due to pregnancy (she was a very hot MILF before pregnancy). He moved to states soon after with his family. 

Luckily for her, her husband was a better man and her marriage stayed intact. But it took a toll on her body and mind. She had to leave her job due to health and depression issues. Or possibly she wanted to go away from a place where everyone knew about this scandal. 

Moral of the story - sex on the side is hot, pregnancy is not.

Did she have children who were grownup at that time? Any idea what they felt?

It's a different feeling if the parents are one's own. Also if someone in the family or neighborhood has this experience. 

I think it's still not uncommon in India. Those who might have gone through or witnessed can write.
Like Reply
Still haven't watched the movie yet...

But does it count if it is a step-mom and the kids from previous mom are just few years younger than the step-mom?
Like Reply
(20-07-2021, 10:45 PM)Payal.Ah Wrote: Still haven't watched the movie yet...

But does it count if it is a step-mom and the kids from previous mom are just few years younger than the step-mom?
Ohh.. You must watch it. It's fun really.

Different territory if step-mom and a separate thread will be needed. Own biological mom would be the real fething.

Own mother-step father- yes of course.
[+] 2 users Like anonvoyer's post
Like Reply
(21-07-2021, 10:05 PM)anonvoyer Wrote: Ohh.. You must watch it. It's fun really.

Different territory if step-mom and a separate thread will be needed. Own biological mom would be the real fething.

Own mother-step father- yes of course.

then nope not experienced real life badhaai ho :P
but will try watching it sooner Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Payal.Ah's post
Like Reply
(20-07-2021, 06:28 PM)anonvoyer Wrote: Did she have children who were grownup at that time? Any idea what they felt?

It's a different feeling if the parents are one's own. Also if someone in the family or neighborhood has this experience. 

I think it's still not uncommon in India. Those who might have gone through or witnessed can write.

Yes, her son was in college. So at least 18. Had a daughter as well who was younger but I don't remember her age. I really don't know if they knew that the new born in their family was fathered by their mom's lover, not their own father.
[+] 1 user Likes indian_couples's post
Like Reply
Jab main 8th class mein tha, tab mera 1 classmate friend tha,he was my best friend, uske father ki death ho gayi thi from disease (his father was very alcoholic person), then after one year uski mother ki second marriage kar di gayi (that time we were in 9th class) then after one year uski mother ne baby girl ko janam diya (that time we were in 10th class) then after 2 years uski mother ne baby boy ko janam diya (that time we were in 12th class), this is true incident, my friend was single child from his real father, his mother was very naturally beautiful and has naturally curvy type of body example good big breasts, excellent wide hips very soft milky hairless body skin, very beautiful face without make up, my friend's mother was not very educated (only schooling) and 1st time married at very early age of 18, so jab mere friend ki mother ki 2nd marriage hui that time she was 33 years old, his second father was soft spoken nice person, now their family live in canada
[+] 1 user Likes ghost19's post
Like Reply
1 baat likhna bhool gaya tha, before 2nd marriage friend ki mother ka dressing etc ka style thoda traditional type tha but after 2nd marriage unka dressing style traditional se western hota chala gaya
Like Reply
(12-08-2021, 11:17 PM)indian_couples Wrote: Yes, her son was in college. So at least 18. Had a daughter as well who was younger but I don't remember her age. I really don't know if they knew that the new born in their family was fathered by their mom's lover, not their own father.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. Had lost my login credentials so delay...... Smile
Any idea what her son thought about her pregnancy (not asking anything on the adultery aspect)?
Like Reply
(24-08-2021, 04:33 PM)ghost19 Wrote: 1 baat likhna bhool gaya tha, before 2nd marriage friend ki mother ka dressing etc ka style thoda traditional type tha but after 2nd marriage unka dressing style traditional se western hota chala gaya

Unfortunate but ultimately good that she got married again. 33 is no age to spend in grief. Uss age mein to bachcha hona hi tha. Uske stepfather ko to bachcha chahiye hi hoga. 

Waise aapke friend ka apni maa ki doosri shaadi or pregnancy ke baare mein kya reaction tha? Since aapka close friend tha kuch share kiya tha aapke saath? 

Aur aapke doosre classmates ka iske baare mein kya reaction tha? Kuchh bolte the woh log aapke friend ko?
Like Reply
(05-09-2021, 04:10 PM)anonvoyer Wrote: Unfortunate but ultimately good that she got married again. 33 is no age to spend in grief. Uss age mein to bachcha hona hi tha. Uske stepfather ko to bachcha chahiye hi hoga. 

Waise aapke friend ka apni maa ki doosri shaadi or pregnancy ke baare mein kya reaction tha? Since aapka close friend tha kuch share kiya tha aapke saath? 

Aur aapke doosre classmates ka iske baare mein kya reaction tha? Kuchh bolte the woh log aapke friend ko?

Mere friend ka reaction silent and internally shy tha, dusre friends mere us friend ki absence mein haste the
Like Reply
2 incidents aur yaad aaye.

1st - hamari 1 known sardar family thi (tab main kid tha) purani baat hai, us time main 7th class mein tha, us pariwar ka chottha beta apne bade bhai se nearly 20 years small tha, jab mujhe pata laga tab main bhi hairaan hua, pata laga ki jab bada beta college mein tha tab uska chotta bhai paida hua, hai to hasi waali baat but aisa hua tha, ye bhi suna tha ki bada bhai is baat se bilkul bhi khush nahi tha aur apne chotte bhai se faaltu baat bhi nahi karta tha,ab asal mein kya majra tha ye wo pariwar hi jaane

2nd - hamare ghar ke paas 1 lower middle class pariwar tha (basically they belong to bihar) unke bade bete ki jab mariage thi us time groom ka bhai sirf 1 saal ka tha, I know shayad kisi ko ye baat digest na ho but aisa hi hua tha

Friends ye 2 incidents achanak yaad aa gaye to maine likh diye, kuch aur aisa kabhi yaad aya ya sun ne dekhne ko milega tab fir share karunga

Jaate jaate mera bhi 1 personal experience hai, I am only child of my parents (no real brother and sister) jab main 7th mein tha tab mere parents mujhe mazak mein kehte the ki tujhe bhai chahiye ya behen to main bolta tha koi nahi chahiye and jab main 8th mein tha tab meri bua ke beta(he is few years elder than me) ne mujhe mazak mein kaha tha ki abhi bhi adheek der nahi hui tumhare ghar mein 1 baby aur hona chahiye, main ye sun kar chup raha but mere koi brother ya sister paida nahi hua, shayad parents ne try kiya ho and mom conceive na kar paaye ho
Like Reply
(13-09-2021, 04:31 PM)ghost19 Wrote: 2 incidents aur yaad aaye.

1st - hamari 1 known sardar family thi (tab main kid tha) purani baat hai, us time main 7th class mein tha, us pariwar ka chottha beta apne bade bhai se nearly 20 years small tha, jab mujhe pata laga tab main bhi hairaan hua, pata laga ki jab bada beta college mein tha tab uska chotta bhai paida hua, hai to hasi waali baat but aisa hua tha, ye bhi suna tha ki bada bhai is baat se bilkul bhi khush nahi tha aur apne chotte bhai se faaltu baat bhi nahi karta tha,ab asal mein kya majra tha ye wo pariwar hi jaane

2nd - hamare ghar ke paas 1 lower middle class pariwar tha (basically they belong to bihar) unke bade bete ki jab mariage thi us time groom ka bhai sirf 1 saal ka tha, I know shayad kisi ko ye baat digest na ho but aisa hi hua tha

Friends ye 2 incidents achanak yaad aa gaye to maine likh diye, kuch aur aisa kabhi yaad aya ya sun ne dekhne ko milega tab fir share karunga

Jaate jaate mera bhi 1 personal experience hai, I am only child of my parents (no real brother and sister) jab main 7th mein tha tab mere parents mujhe mazak mein kehte the ki tujhe bhai chahiye ya behen to main bolta tha koi nahi chahiye and jab main 8th mein tha tab meri bua ke beta(he is few years elder than me) ne mujhe mazak mein kaha tha ki abhi bhi adheek der nahi hui tumhare ghar mein 1 baby aur hona chahiye, main ye sun kar chup raha but mere koi brother ya sister paida nahi hua, shayad parents ne try kiya ho and mom conceive na kar paaye ho
Apne parents ke sapnon pe aapne paani pher dia aapne. They must have planned for another baby and wanted to know your reaction. But you were callous to dismiss the idea. Aap ne apne honewala/i bhai/ bahen ko aane ke pehle hi rok diya. Not fair Smile Smile

Waise abhi bhi koshish kar sakte ho aap (guessing)....
Like Reply
(13-09-2021, 11:15 PM)anonvoyer Wrote: Apne parents ke sapnon pe aapne paani pher dia aapne. They must have planned for another baby and wanted to know your reaction. But you were callous to dismiss the idea. Aap ne apne honewala/i bhai/ bahen ko aane ke pehle hi rok diya. Not fair Smile Smile

Waise abhi bhi koshish kar sakte ho aap (guessing)....

Lekin ab kaise? Mere papa expire ho chuke hain
Like Reply
(14-09-2021, 10:36 AM)ghost19 Wrote: Lekin ab kaise? Mere papa expire ho chuke hain

Oosps. Sorry
Like Reply
(14-09-2021, 05:17 PM)anonvoyer Wrote: Oosps. Sorry

Lol, it's OK dear, after my father's death mere mummy ki mausi ne unhe 2nd marriage ka suggest kiya tha (only suggestion, decision sirf meri mom ne hi lena tha) but mere mummy ne mana kar diya tha
Like Reply