Story of love
This story is about my elder sister and me. Our family is my father, mother, and then Sister Sangita and I. we are typical middle class family living in this town. My father is worker in the factory and most of the time he is out of home working hard in order to meeting our economic needs. Mother is housewife staying at home all the time busy with her typical housework. My sister is 4 year older than I am. We had normal brother-sister relations. Since I am younger in the family everybody loves me very much. Always treating me as a kid only. I was normal kid until I passed 13, as you must have known kid at that age having so much interest in girl/ women and their hidden mysteries. I also started to take interest in girls. I would feel electric currant in my short when I see bare flesh of any girl or women through there cloths. At that time I hadn't known what is that exactly but I liked what I feel. Girls never attracted me at my age but the older girls and women who always arouse me. We were living in this building with small flat of two rooms, Kitchen with bath/WC and hall cum dining cum bedroom. It was old type of building with big height room so there is mezzanine floor in our living room, which we are using as storeroom. When my father married to my mother they were sleeping in the big bed together. As after having 2 Children eventually they lost their interest in sex and whole family used to sleep in the hall. Father on big bed and mother, sister and me on floor respectively. My father works in the morning sift he used to wake early. My mother also wakes up early to prepared his lunch and other stuff. That particular day I woke up suddenly early morning. I don't know what cause me to wake up so early but I couldn't sleep later on. I just stayed in the bed and was thinking something else. My mother was up and was doing her daily housework. Father was already left for his job. Sangita was getting ready for her college. She just finished her school and started her college. Since college time was morning she used to wake up early.
My school time was afternoon so I used to stay late in the bed. When I woke up I saw Sangita came out from bathroom. She was wearing her normal house dress i.e. skirt and blouse. She started to prepare for her college. Since I wasn't sleeping I started to observe her. Light was on so I was sleeping with my arm on my eyes and nobody knows I am awake. After finishing her light make-up and everything she just went to cupboard at corner of the room and opened it. She took out her Punjabi dress (salwaar- Kamiz). She simply started to put that dress. Normally if male people is in the room female used to change dress in the kitchen in my house. But since nobody is there except me (and I was also sleeping) for her its not unusual to change cloths there. Although I was very much interested in the girls/sex I never feels like incest thing with my sister. I was watching her just casually from under my arm. Sangita unbutton and took off her blouse and then unhook her skirt, which fell on her feet. She stood there wearing only black colour bra and blue colour panties. Slowly she took her salwaar and put it on and then put on her kamiz from her head. Then after close the cupboard and went to do final touch-up for her make- up. Before Many time I have seen Sangita various state of undressing. It was not like I never seen her in undergarments. But that particular time I was observing her thoroughly. That scene was hardly one minute or two. But it's changed my life forever. First time I saw Sangita not as my elder sister but 17-year growing girl. She was tall 5 feet 7" or 8", fare skin (like my mother), long smooth legs, curved hips, flat stomach (big deep navel), and big size breast, which wasn't staying much in her bra. At that time I hadn't known whether she is 36-24-36 type or what but what I saw it was definitely exciting. My small cock was hard in my short pant as it

never grown that much big before. Maybe it was because I saw something, which I should not see as a brother.
After that day it was my daily morning routine to watch Sangita getting dress for college. Every time now I see her I realising more and more sexiness about her. I started to think about her every minutes and 24 hours. I was watching her every moment. Although Didi never suspects anything she had same relations with me like big sister. But now I was taking every opportunity to feel her body and curses. Being her little kid brother my sister used to hug me, curses me, wrestle with me etc. but now I was taking advantage of her affection and fondness. There were so many occasions when I can feel her body or touch her soft fleshes. Now when Sangita hug me I would feel her soft breast and warm body touching me. Some times when I am watching TV lying on bed I would lay on side. And if Didi sits on bed watching TV or reading anything I would just press my crotch to her soft buttock from back. It's not necessary every time I would get hard-on touching her but just feel softness and warms of her body. There was small garden near our building and living room's window was facing there. I used to stand in the window keeping my hands on grill watching out side. Some time Didi would come and stand beside me. She just innocently presses herself on me. My hand would trap between grill and her breast. I never move my hand but just keep in it position. She would move her body talking with me giving me massage from her breast. Some time I would keep my hand by side on windowsill and when Sangita would stand beside me my hand would press against her crotch. God! I could feel hotness of her pussy there. Some time I would keep my palm outside and feel her pussy with my fingers. It was all look innocents. My sister never ever suspect I am getting touches from her. She was always like my elder sister. Never ever she realised what her kid brother is doing with her. As few months passed like this I was more obsessed with Sangita. Day night I was thinking about her. In the night she sleeps next to me.
[+] 1 user Likes Sam@hello7's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start Continue
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply