How my mom was seduced and fucked by neighbor black dude
This is a true story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi guys, am going to write a story which is true....
It was when I was 13 and mom was 33/34.
My mom name is rina. She is very well shaped and sexy. Little plump in right places which make her more sexy. Her body shape is 36-30-36.very fair in colour. And skin also very beautiful. Her hair is black with little brownish dute to her fair body colour. Lips are pinkish red beautiful teeth
Like Reply
She was the gorgeous and most attractive women in our colony. Man gets aroused seeing her sexy look. Mom also has sex desire an burn inside but she is very decent with her dress. She wears saree and nighty alternatively. When she wears saree her belly and boobs become the most attraction part. My father is a business man . We have a grocery shop in the market which is 12 km far from our home. And father remains busy max time. He leaves home 6:30 am and came back at 10pm except Sunday. He becomes tired too regular. He is 15 years senior to my mom. So he can't give much time to mom and unable to do such level sex which a sexy strong woman like my mom deserve. Though mom remains little unsatisfied in her sexual life but she is very conservative too. And love father very much. She is also very devotional. She makes puja, sandha every day and the rituals.
[+] 2 users Like Slaveofwife's post
Like Reply
(11-07-2021, 04:16 PM)Slaveofwife Wrote: She was the gorgeous and most attractive women in our colony. Man gets aroused seeing her sexy look. Mom also has sex desire an burn inside but she is very decent with her dress. She wears saree and nighty alternatively. When she wears saree her belly and boobs become the most attraction part. My father is a business man . We have a grocery shop in the market which is 12 km far from our home. And father remains busy max time. He leaves home 6:30 am  and came back at 10pm except Sunday. He becomes tired too regular. He is 15 years senior to my mom. So he can't give much time to mom and unable to do such level sex which a sexy strong woman like my mom deserve. Though mom remains little unsatisfied in her sexual life but she is very conservative too. And love father very much. She is also very devotional. She makes puja, sandha every day and the rituals.

What a Sanskari mom.....my cock is already hard for her..... She needs dominating bull

Like Reply
Mom spend most of the time in home. But whenever she goes to outside mans look at her in sexual eyes. Every man try some excuse for talk to her. She use to give some short reply and leave them. But she give more times to the female person whenever she meets in the road or market.
She is every mans lust. We have play ground and club in our colony. Some times I notice that senior brothers r talking about my mom sexy ness. They uses nasty and sexy words when describe mom.
Like Reply
Very short update.
Need bigger update
Like Reply
Very short and stupid update. English is pathetic. Better to stop this story.
Like Reply
Continue. And improve ur english
Like Reply
Update karo
Like Reply