Misc. Erotica A Thing For Curves!
Hey guys, very keen to share this piece of erotica. Hope you all like It!

Characters :

Avantika - 23 years old, decently sexy with small yet shapely breasts.

Jaydev - Avantika's husband, 25 with a decent build.

Shakku bai - 43, a heavily buxom maid with humongous breasts and prefers dressing in the traditional saree with exposed knees. 

Rest other characters shall be introduced with time.

Episode 1 - Jaydev's confession to his wife

Since the lockdown started, Avantika and her husband shifted their workspace to home. Luckily due to the pandemic, the newly wed couple spared a lot of time for each other. As for Jaydev, he always got to see his cute slim wife in shorts, that ended just above her toned smooth thighs. 

Avantika, the equally compatible wife, always loved getting her husband's attention. Usually after working on their respective laptops, they would snuggle into eachother and share romantic gestures like kissing and some slight groping. And where groping was concerned, it was Jaydev who loved to grope his wife's decent mangoes, but deep in his mind, he had a dark secret. 

Jaydev had always sneak peeked on their housemaid Shakku, and has always been fascinated with her balloony breasts and hefty buxom body. Somehow he really wished Avantika to have a bit larger breasts and buttocks, so he could maul them even well.

Today, right now, Avantika was sitting on her husband's lap and both were slurping and sucking on each other's lips. Jaydev kept his wife's toned thighs on his knees and held her waist tight, as he kissed the soft lips. Avantika receprocated with equal excitement and kissed her husband lovingly.

Jaydev : yummy! (Kissing every bit of her flowery lips)

Avantika : Jay! Unnnnhnnn oh Jay!

All of a sudden Jaydev did something odd, which he normally did sometimes, no! Almost all the time. He took some sofa pillows and placed them behind his wife's round decent buttocks and then started to squeeze the pillows against them. Avantika often noticed this and this time, decided to unfold the mystery behind this bizzare activity by her husband.

Avantika : (breaking the smooch) okay Jay! Hold it....jj.just stop it!

Jaydev : what's wrong Avani?

Avantika : what is this pillow fetish?

Jaydev : ummmm well........ (Holding his groin) hey, why don't we talk later?? (started to grope a tit)

Avantika : (shoves his hand out) well! (A serious grin)

Jaydev : okay! Hmmph!!.... well baby, you see I wish sometimes....

Avantika : about what??? 

Jaydev : Well! You do know I have a thing for curves! 

Avantika : a thing for curves??? (Looks intensely at her husband)

Jaydev decides to confess to his wife everything about his crazy BBW / Plus size fetish, and also how he often found Shakku bai to be deliciously hot with her bulky figure. Avantika listened to every detail and her heart started to beat faster and she covered her mouth in awe with her freshly manicured pink nailed fingers. 

There was a moment of silence all of a sudden. And then...

Avantika : umm you find our bai hot?? Jay??? Are you kidding me?

Jaydev : actually...(embarrassed) you see....uhmmm! Avani!!! Well..

Avantika : (gets off from his lap and sits normally) spit it out Mr Bizzaro! 

Jaydev : well...(holding her palms) Avani, it might sound crazy but I seem to get turned on, whenever Shakku bai comes and cleans the entire floor, and on doing that, her body sways her humongous assets within her saree (getting a bigger hard-on) and....those buttocks! Oh!!

Avantika : hmmmmm.. oh god! She looks like a whale, you know! Oh my...(imaging sweaty hefty Shakku bai) and she sweats so much! Her dusky skin looks almost....(biting her lip) black! 

Jaydev loved playing teasing games with his wife. He also knew Avantika was slightly racist. He again pulled her to his lap and whispered in her ears very kinkily.

Jaydev : hmmm! So that is what! You just cant stand her, coz she is everything you are not! Plump! Hefty! Dark!

Avantika : (feeling something stir inside) Jay! No more games! You know I am not....racist, nor do I support...ummm..body shaming! (Tried to act noble)

Jaydev : imagine yourself like that! Pillowy body, humungous breasts and butt! Ohhh Avani ohhhhhh!! 

Suddenly Avantika realised her thigh had a round patch of liquid. It was the precum that gobbled from her husband's pee slit and made a thick match infront of his shorts, inturn making a small patch on her bare thigh too. Avantika looked disgusted at this thought and punching Jaydev's chest hard, she left his lap and decided to make sone juice. Indeed, her head was spinning from her husband's crazy and bizzare confession.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Avantika took her regular sugar free juice and tried not looking at her husband, who kept sitting with a silly expression on his face and kept staring at her. She knew he had some intense kinks and fantasies, but not at this level. Saying nothing she buzzed off to her room, without saying anything to Jaydev, who felt very guilty on confessing his latent kink drive.

At her room, Avantika suddenly stook before her mirror and looked at herself very intensely. She had a decent trim figure and usually it was a result of her Yoga and Cardio. However she always considered herself sexy, somewhat at an objective scale and at the thought that a slim and fit body always looked attractive.

However for the first time, Avantika was actually considering her husband's fetish and suddenly she started to visualize herself in a plump format. What if her face was more round, her hips more flaring and matronly. Her breasts big like warermelons and buttocks like hefty ogres and then she felt something stir inside her and for some unknown reasons her vaginal lips quivered. 

No! This was definitely not possible, thought Avantika. She definately cant get turned on from such a bizzare fantasy by her husband. Oh! I am getting mad! Jay!!! I am gonna kill you for confessing your stupid fantasy to me! ......god! I must talk to Neha about this! Only she can help me out!!!".

Neha was Avantika's BFF and in a way, a good consultant too! Grabbing her scooty keys, she wore her jacket and mask and immediately left to see Neha, leaving Jaydev all alone in the house, slamming the house door hard.
Like Reply
Stay tuned guys!
Like Reply
Episode 2 : Neha's Shocking Suggestion

Avantika parked her scooty and directly went up to the flat of her bestie Neha. As soon as the bell rang, a lady in orange sleeveless churidar, holding a baby in one arm, opened the door to greet Avantika, standing with a serious expression. 

Neha : Avantika! What a surprise yaar! Come inside.

Avantika : (caressing the baby's cheek) how are you Neha?

Neha : yaar, (placing the baby on her the crib) we are only limited to WhatsApp messages, ever since Jaydev came into your life! 

Avantika : (opening her jacket) yeah! I know....and what a marriage it has turned out to be, sigh!

Neha : Hmmmm! Whats wrong? Jaydev treating you badly?

Avantika : not really....no...

Neha : then? (Curious)

Avantika : it's a bizzare thing Neha! Oh god...how do I even explain it to you!!!! 

Neha : Common! I have shared my wildest secret with you, remember? (Pointing towards her baby)

Avantika : oh! Oh god yeah! By the way, does Ayush bhayia knows, it's not his baby?

Neha : (laying back on the sofa) If I tell him, our marriage is doomed! He might even suicide and....(kinkily saying) I don't have a thing for sadism! 

Avantika : Neha!!! You are such a bitch! You know..you still haven't told me who the actual father is!

Neha : (getting red all over) ummm some other time! But hey! It's you who has knocked at my door! Now tell me what's wrong!

Without hesitation, Avantika told her bestie everything about Jaydev's crazy kink drive and how he had fantasized about Shakku bai many a times and even blowed loads thinking of her hefty figure. Neha crazily listened to her friend and suddenly felt the need to squeeze one of her own big breasts through her orange churidar and when observed Avantika staring at her in awe, she smiled.

Neha : (taking her hand away from her breast) oh! Avantika.. actually...it was itching out there! Sorry! So... yeah okay, thats kind of crazy and hot too!

Avantika : hot??? Are you sure?

Neha : well..... It sure is a fetish, but oh well...I do remember seing Shakku, at your marriage anniversary last year. My! She sure is a buxom queen. 

Avantika : Neha! You are supposed to give me a solution!!! And...(lowering her voice) not feeling kinky yourself!

A moment of silence immediately creeped in.

Neha : hmmmm! I am not a body shamer myself, you see... I gained some kilos after giving birth!! And...curves does make a woman feel sexy, inside and out! 

Avantika : but your gain is natural! Ofcoarse yeah (staring at Neha's meaty cleavage) your melons did grow some bit! Ummm well...

Neha : (proudly jutting her melons inside her churidar) hmmmm! Yeah for sure! Anyway let's talk about your stuff at the moment! Remember...you are the client and I am the therapist right now!

Avantika : okay ma'am! 

Neha : hmmmmm, first of all! Let me tell you clearly, fantadsies does make a relationship strong! Okay?

Avantika : hmmmm go on!

Neha : Secondly! What Jaydev is suggesting is that, you might look a bit more sexy with some extra jutting curves! (Imagining Shakku) infact not some, but EXTRA curves! all over your hips, thighs and breasts...damn! You might even look like a mother of four or five! Even without actually nursing baby! (Feeling kinky herself)

Avantika : Neha!!! Are you suggesting me or driving me nuts? 

Neha : ummmm (pouting) both!

Avantika stared at her bestie with wide eyes and then suddenly Neha's mother in law came out of her own room, and stepped into the drawing room, greeting Avantika, who stared in awe at the 50 year old woman. Neha's mother in law Shalini had always been a buxom woman, clad in a white saree and blouse, since she was a widow. 

However right now after almost on and half years, Avantika noticed that Shalini looked more hefty than before, clearly with her white full sleeve blouse much more tighter than before, against her now fleshy arms. 

Avantika : namaste aunty, how are you?

Shalini : Avantika beti! What a surprise! How is Jaydev doing?

Avantika : fine! 

Shalini : okay, well you girls have a wonderful chat! I am off to the mandir, bye Avantika! 

After Shalini left with her thaali, Avantika stared at Neha with wide eyes. Neha understood her curiousity and nodded her head, saying "hmmm well yeah, the lockdown made mummyji more buxom! But hey! doesn't she look hot?" as Neha said these words, she winked at her bestie.

Neha : (taking a deep breath) well yeah! Sure... 

Avantika soon made some coffee and brought some biscuits. Munching and slurping, the two besties stopped talking for sometime. However Neha spoke up.

Neha : Avantika! Just go for it and see the results yourself!.

Avantika : (spits some coffee out) Neha???? Are you sure?

Neha : (finishing the coffee and feeding her baby from the bottle) yeah sure! No harm in it....ummm it's a crazy kink for sure! 

Avantika : hmmmm! Where do I start from?
Like Reply
Stay tuned guys, next update out soon!
Like Reply
Next chapter - Neha's therapy and lessons for Avantika
Updating soon!
Like Reply
Nice story, ye theme meri personal life se milti hai lol
Like Reply
(07-07-2021, 05:38 PM)ghost19 Wrote: Nice story, ye theme meri personal life se milti hai lol

Then, I hope you enjoy the story till the end!
Like Reply
Episode 3 : Neha's Therapy And Lessons For Avantika

Neha and Avantika kept talking over Jaydev's kinky desires and his fascination over Shakku bai and how Bbw fantasies dominated certain minds. However, Avantika gave Neha a thumps up as a quick answer.

Avantika was shocked when Neha suggested that she should entertain Jaydev's kinky fantasy. Getting up from the sofa and placing her baby back in the crib, Neha wore some fake glasses (probably reading glasses), behaving like a therapist. She made Avantika lie down on the sofa and took a walk herself around the room. Avantika took deep breaths and looked at her bestie.

Neha : hmmm! Avantika, first of all, you must hate yourself! 

Avantika : hate myself??? 

Neha : you should feel you are not sexy enough! Not healthy enough! And...... you should increase your carbs for sure! Hey...yeah add more and more junk food in your diet and..

Avantika : get plump, right??? (Angrily)

Neha : Avantika! If this fantasy makes your marriage strong! Then why not.... Its surely (feeling hot herself) kinky! You know becoming buxom and plus sized...with big humungous...

Avantika : yeah! Stop it...I get it!

Neha : exactly! So be a sport and start it out! Reduce your workouts and be lazy! Well lockdown has made people lazy already!...so....

Avantika : hmmmmm!

Neha : yeah! And always remember...spicing up your married life is your right! Don't ever forget that...(eyes widened) never! 

At home, during night :

Seing Avantika's serious expressions, Jaydev decided to make dinner himself, some quick pasta with curry. From the kitchen, he keenly stared at his wife, who kept reading a book, clearly ignoring her husband.

Jaydev quickly makes up the meal and very generously walks up to his wife "hey dear! Guess what?? Your favourite meal! And cold coffee following up soon!". However Avantika didn't respond much, she just carried on with her book. Jaydev was just about to go, when suddenly he noticed the book, his wife was so eagerly reading! It was a book by Vanessa Sinclair and the title was "Thicker". 

Jaydev got amazed at his wife's choice and started to sport a hard-on, as he looked keenly at Avantika, who had a serious expression, full of shock, while she kept reading. Jaydev keenly observed her expressions, as her eyes moved to and fro from one page to the other. 

Suddenly Avantika just threw the book and smacked her head. She just couldn't believe the freakiness of the story and simply looked at her husband in awe "so these fetishes are driving you kinky Jay??? Hmmm???"

Jaydev stood like a guilty culprit at court.

Avantika : (getting up from the sofa and seductively walks upto husband) hmmmm! Are you feeling guilty enough?

Jaydev just stood, looking down, not being able to face his wife, who looked pretty dominating right now, to say the least. Avantika almost giggled at her husband's cute expressions and soon ran a fresh pink nailed finger all over his cheeks. Jaydev now slowly looked upto her.

Avantika : hmmmmnn baby! Is that what you want....

Jaydev : Avani... actually....

Avantika : sssshhh! Just tell the truth! Do you want your fantasy to come true?

Jaydev : (clearly aware of his growing tent) hmmmm...well...if you lik....

Avantika : then order me some pizzas and burgers! And yeah (biting her lips) that too with extra cheese! Okay? 

Jaydev immediately grew a thick uncontrollable tent inside his shorts, as soon as he heard those words. Surely some twists were coming on the way, as he realised. 

With a kinky grin on his face, Jaydev immediately opened his Swiggy app and started planting the seeds of his fantasy.
Like Reply
Stay tuned
Like Reply
Episode 4 : Beginning Of A New Diet

"One large paneer pizza, four mexican chicken burgers, two large french fries, hmmmphh! All with extra cheese, and a big cola! Hmmm anything else darling?" Before placing the order Jaydev asked his wife, who was already looking a bit excited.

Avantika : hmm! That's okay for a start! Place the order dear!

Jaydev : hmmm...well what about the curry I made?

Avantika : (blinking like a Cheshire cat) oh! Umm you can have it! I am not quite ummmm interested! Okay? (Stretching her arms)

Jaydev's kinky button got pressed again, when he observed his wife stretching her arms, wearing a white plain t-shirt. He imagined how those arms would look when they get fleshy and the confines of the shirt stretched to the limits and stuck to the skin, then next he wondered how much would she sweat, umm almost like Shakku bai??. Damn! Jaydev wanted to rub his hard-on right there as he thought of future incidents, that might come along. 

Anyway, within the next half an hour, the bell rang and the delivery boy greeted Jaydev, handing a big fat packet to him. 

Very soon, Avantika got served all the meals on plates, right there on the sofa table, by her sweet caring but kinky husband, who was equally excited to serve the meals to his wife. Now, with a thumping heart, Avantika started her first taboo, by taking a whiff of the delicious eatables on the table. 

Normally whenever she went out with her friends, she would refuse to take any junk food and right now she was about to devour so many of these. Something crazy happened when she picked up the burger and just started at it. Just gazing at the big fat chicken burger, made her nipples hard against the tshirt and her sweet pink lips quivered. 

Jaydev sat on the other end of the sofa, and keenly stared at his wife, who was about to go against her own rules of food. 

"Aauhmmm! Aaah!" Atlast Avantika took her first very bite of the burger, realising her lips looked messy with the extra cheese around them. Licking all the cheese remaints from her lips with the help of her tongue, Avantika stared seductively at her husband, who was taking deep breaths himself, while gazing at his hungry wife.

Now, Avantika moved on to her next venture! The large paneer pizza with extra cheese. 

Avantika : yummmy! Looks fantastic! So much paneer! Yummy....(looking at the paneer stuffing lovingly) oh god Jay, so much cheese around! I am gonna gain a Kg, just looking at it! Gawd

Jaydev : (clearly turned on) you like it baby?

Avantika : (munching on her first pizza slice) hmmmmnn...de..lle..
..shus! Hmmmmm ohhmmm! 

Very soon, Avantika was done with her first slice, then the second and then gradually the pizza box went empty. Unfortunately on just having the large pizza and burger, she burped and indeed one helluva burp! 

Jaydev kept staring at his wife "wow...that was a crazy eating venture! Dear.."

Now, drinking the large cola and taking another tiny burp, Avantika licked the remaints from her fingers and cleansed her lips once again with her tongue, after which she stared deeply at her husband "don't eat the remaining stuff dear! They are all mine!".

Jaydev looked at his wife, and realised she never had looked so serious before.
Like Reply
Coming up next!

Episode 5 : Avantika can't resist the goodies!
Like Reply
Episode 5 : Avantika Can't Resist The Eatables

Next morning Shakku bai came at her usual time and was amazed to see Jaydev opening the door for her. Usually it was Avantika who greeted her.

Shakku bai : are sahab! Looks like you got up early today!

Jaydev : well...umm yeah! Come in (yawn)

Shakku bai : (moving to the kitchen) my my! That's a lot of plates! Was there a party yesterday?

Jaydev was not saying anything. Infact he was keenly staring at the big fat buttocks clad in the saree. He immediately wanted to grope them and squeeze them hard, but then controlled hiself. He didn't want a Me Too from their housemaid. Anyhow, he decided to check on his sleepy wife, since it was about 10 o clock in the morning and she still slept like a log. 

On reaching their room, Jaydev saw Avantika sleeping like a baby with pillows stuffed against her body. Her face somehow looked to be very relaxed and calm. "Uhmm hey baby! Its past 10 now!". Somehow, Avantika gave a long low yawn and spreading her hands, got up slowly from her bed. 

Jaydev also noticed a tiny bloat on her tummy, through the tshirt. He guessed it to be the effect of the hefty amount of meals last night. 

"Baby congraaaats!" Jaydev started his kinky speech. Avantika looked at him in surprise and noticed he was pointing towards her tummy. Immediately she looked down to see a small cute bloating, which made her feel like as if she had stuffed a small bowl inside her tshirt. "Damn!" She thought.

However, not saying anything to her husband, Avantika rushed to the washroom immediately to get fresh. After her brush and facewash, she  slowly pulled the tshirt portion upwards, just to look at her bare tummy. The tiny bloat was indeed genuine and just looking at that, Avantika looked nervous and excited at the same time. 

"Hmmm thats a cute bloat though!" Wondered Avantika and then ignoring it, left the washroom.

"Shakku bai! No poha, make some big aloo vadas and upma, if possible!" 

Shakku was surprised to hear this from Avantika, who usually had half a plate of poha with tea for breakfast. But the new demand was crazy, yet it was her job, so she started to cook immediately. Jaydev, who was sitting just besides his wife, just kept his excitement to himself. Indeed his fantasy tree had started to sprout already. 

When the vadas were made, Shakku bai swayed her huge hips and placed them on the table, before swaying back to the kitchen for the upma. Avantika looked keenly at the vadas and bit her lower lip, either in hunger or excitement. Taking one large thick aloo vada in her hand, she first took a whiff and then started to slowly munch on it "hmmmmm Shakku bai, tsangla zala!! (It's delicious)

Shakku bai was happy to get the praise, and surprised, when she peeped from the kitchen to look at her weight conscious memsahab munch on almost all the vadas slowly slowly, finishing them off gradually, untill only two were left. Looking at his wife's insane hunger, Jaydev himself felt famished and just then he extended his hand towards the plate, when suddenly Avantika smacked his hand away and took one more vada.

Avantika : don't you dare! (Munching) they belong to me! 

Jaydev got amazed at this and keenly looked at his wife, finishing the current one and then the one on the plate. Soon Shakku bai brought the upma in a large bowl and poha in the small one, which was meant for Jaydev. 

Soon Avantika emitted a large thick burp with a bit of a stench, making Jaydev disgusted, yet internally excited. He knew things would get different from here onwards. 

Taking the large burp, Avantika got embarassed herself, yet she looked at her husband and pouted "baby! Every morning tell Shakku bai to make more such vadas, okay hunni? Bbbuurrrpppp! Aaah!". After the last burp, Avantika took the bowl of upma and soon started her second breakfast venture. 

As Jaydev kept hearing the munching sounds, he started to sport a hard-on, which obviously hid well under the dining table. 

"Wow!!! Avantika that's a lot of time meals to start with!" Placing her baby on the crib, Neha held the phone on her ear and went off to her balcony.

Avantika : well yeah.... damn, I still can't believe I did it! 

Neha : It's okay! No big deal....you know mummyji has changed her diet in the lockdown! I really don't know why....

Avantika : no wonder she looks so plump! Uhmmm anyway! I just realised something Neha!

Neha : and what is that?

Avantika : I guess Diets are just Dillusions! It felt good to openly eat! 

Neha : exactly! Well good for Jaydev! He will soon have plenty of curves to maul and careess!

Avantika : you know Neha, the thought is scary and kinky at the same time!

Neha : just go ahead! Spice up your marital life! Okay bye for now, I have chores to do.

Avantika bids bye and cuts her call, looking at her tshirt clad tummy again. The heavy food made her bloat a bit more and then suddenly..

"Trrrrrrrrrrrr' "oh my!" Letting go a decent fart, Avantika felt relieved and embarrassed at the same time. But in her mind she was still thinking of the evening snack menu.
Like Reply
Episode 6 : New Feelings, New Stirrings!

In the evening, Avantika ordered some more delicious cheesy stuff, only this time, she had expanded her choice from pizzas and burgers to rolls. 

She punched on the double egg chicken roll with extra cheese, while Jaydev munched on a basic chicken roll. But, often he noticed his wife becoming a potential beast in terms of food. He started to realise that she was eating out of her own pleasure, rather than entertaining his fantasy, for which he felt happy because he wouldn't have forced her anyway. 

Avantika munched on her roll, eating the whole stuff and spitting out the paper wrap, which incidentally went inside her mouth along with the goodies. 

Jaydev : honey! Ummm so you are enjoying the food a lot, right?

Avantika : (finished munching) uhmmm aaah! Oh....um yeah baby! I just realised how deluded I was! 

Jaydev : really? 

Avantika : ummmm (licking her fingers) yeah really!.... I guess I was leading a very restrained life so far..and then yesterday while browsing..I came across these models! 

Jaydev : what models? Avani..

Avantika : Plus size models! Bbw pornstars! Oh god Jay! Such hefty buxom models.... I was having my cadberry and browsing those images.... Jay! (Pouting) I felt my heart stirr! Like never before.

Jaydev took this golden opportunity and shifted closer to his wife and slowly whispered "what stirred inside you?". Avantika knew her husband was getting turned on, she decided to entertain further "umm their huge arms, their plump fat bellies and those huge thighs! Oh Jay! Why would they gain so much????" Avantika brought her face closer to her husband. 

Taking this as a call, Jaydev gave his wife's lips a quick peck and whispered "Maybe they like it! They like flaunting their THICK and JUTTING curves!" Saying this he took grab of Avantika's ear lobe and started licking it, up and down. 

Due to all this, Avantika got turned on herself and soon Jaydev carried her to the sofa and started to undress himself. Looking at her husband Avantika pulled off her tshirt and lied back on the sofa wearing just her lacy red bra. "Come on honey!" 

Jaydev kept mauling his wife's decent breasts and deep in his mind wondered on how they would get more fluffy in future and on the other hand Avantika imagined a scenario when she would plump up and Jaydev almost squealing to lift her up on his arms and then she would dominate him even more! 

Just that mere thought made her vaginal lips spit out some slim juices. Anyhow, both of them continued to make sweet love and the evening went out really well.

In the night, Avantika made some more chapatis just for herself and munched on them like an animal in heat. What she was sure of, was that her appetite had surely increased due to continuous munching of goodies and eatables around. 

A strange confidence was taking birth inside her and Avantika was absolutely loving it.
Like Reply
Stay tuned guys!
Like Reply
Wow nice story bro .
Like Reply
(08-07-2021, 01:03 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Wow nice story bro .

Stay tuned!
Like Reply
Episode 7 : Getting Rid Of Old Clothes and Old self! 

Some more days passed and Avantika continued to eat and eat, infact she became quite a foodie during the lockdown, ordering some food and at the same time, making Shakku bai also cook some delicious meals. Certain meals she made herself and sometimes even Jaydev willingly became the chef in demand. 

Clearly Avantika had noticed one thing for sure, and that was her increasing weight. Usually she had weighed around 54 kgs. But now when she stood on the machine and looked down, she was awed. The reading on the machine read : 62 kgs. 

"Fuck! This can't be true! I gained around 8 kilos! Damn!!" Avantika was indeed confused as whether she should be thrilled, upset or excited. Clearly she felt some mass expansion on her tummy and thighs, as the shorts she had always wore comfortably, had now started to tighten up around her now thick thighs. 

The same condition belonged to her favourite white t-shirt, that now started to bother her. Avantika decided she had to order some new clothes, some new sizes! 

"Wow Avantika! You gained quite a bit! Your overall posture looks so round!" said Neha on the phone amazingly, as she was sent a recent pic by her bestie. In the pic, Avantika wore a red tshirt, clearly an L size and a pair of thigh level shorts that complimented her round thick thighs with equally thick pair of legs. 

Avantika : yeah Neha! That's for sure! Hey...guess what, I am liking my new curves actually! I never knew this plumpness would look kinda hot!

Neha : (rubbing her own thighs within her salwar) Avantika! I am starting to get envious of your curves!

Avantika : (laughs) why so?

Neha : ummmm.. actually you looked just okay with your slimness! But now...the curves are making you quite sensuous!...oh well! (Placing a hand on her own thick thighs) looks like you will get as curvier as me soon enough!

Avantika : ohh! Neha! Common....I don't want to gain much! Just a handful of them will be fine, just to impress Jay!

Neha : I know you well Avantika! This is not just to impress Jaydev! You are doing it for your own kinks too! Right?

Avantika : well umm yeah! I am just scared I don't become an ogre like Shakku! (Biting her lip)

Neha : you are a meanie! You deserve to get spanked! Don't worry...not now! Maybe someday Shakku herself will spank you on your balloony buttocks! (Surprised at her own words)

Avantika : Neha!!!!! Stop it!!!!! You and your kinky thoughts! 

Neha : anyway bye!! See u later.

Without informing Jaydev, Avantika decided to visit the clothing Store herself and buy some large sized clothes. She got some normal clothes, since she was staying at home mostly, and they consisted of tshirts, tops, shorts and leggings. 

Before reaching home, she took a quick visit to the grocery store and bought some large chips and some big bottles of coke, and that too the non-diet ones. 

Immediately she reached home and took a quick shower. Since it was a Sunday, Jaydev had gone out to meet some of his friends. In the meantime Avantika took a detailed shower, getting more familiar with her newly born curves.

At first she grabbed a handful of her slightly bigger tits and mauled them with lather, slowly and softly. From mangoes they had started to proceed towards guavas, but Avantika found it sexy. The next move that her hands made, were towards her tummy! 

The tummy looked decently bloated with two fatty folds on either side. Avantika slowly grabbed some tummy mass and mauled them lovingly. On getting them mauled, she felt an electric current pass through her body and that made her hand to slap back and forth, making the tummy fat jiggle a bit. 

'JIGGLING OF TUMMY FAT!'

Avantika couldn't believe, she was reaching a stage where she was actually experiencing a jiggle on her tummy flesh. The always fit and slim Avantika was now enjoying her jutting mass on her body and immediately a smile creeped one her face. A smile full of future thoughts. 

Anyhow, after playing with her tummy, she then felt her round thighs, which had rounded up well, but not as much as het friend Neha, who had even more thicker thighs. But the seeds had just started to sprout and noone knew where the tree shall end.

Placing one hand on her thigh and the other behind on the buttocks, Avantika felt her potential expansions and smiled either out of joy or out of kinkyness. She was not quite sure.

Anyways, after sometime, she took the towelzl, dried up and donned a recently purchased tshirt with shorts, exposing her thick luscious thighs and then spreading them, while taking a brief nap.
Like Reply
More on the way!
Like Reply
Episode 8 : A Wonderful Gaining and a Happy Ending! 

About a month later, Jaydev and Avantika had spiced up their sex life very much. Avantika's amazingly beautiful curves had made Jaydev grope the now melony breasts very much and squeeze them and maul them as per his wish. Avantika also enjoyed her curves and belly flesh a lot. 

Everytime during sex, Jaydev would grope some of her belly flesh and squeeze them while inserting his dick in and out of her. "Oh Jay!!! Oh do it more! Ohhh! Avantika would often squeal whenever Jay penetrated her and in turn her fat would jiggle up.

Soon, Jaydev now mauled the huge ass infront of him and even spanked it as per Avantika's advise!

The bed had started to shake and stir even more than before and at certain times Jaydev had to go to the shop to change the springs. Afterall the bed, initially was not used to face so much weight! 

Every other day, Avantika would share her new sexual experiences with Neha and both the besties would have a wonderful time together, chatting and discussing on Avantika's delicious curves. 

One day, Avantika saw Jaydev keenly working on something on his laptop. She swayed her big fat buttocks and sat on her husband's thighs, almost crushing them "hey baby what are you writing?". 

Jaydev rubbed his chin on his wife's cushiony tits through her XL top and showed her his laptop screen. There was a word document opened with the title :

'A Thing For Curves!'

THE END

Friends! This very short tale was actually a tiny fantasy of a friend of mine, who felt too shy to write it herself! 

Hope you enjoyed this tiny tale! Smile
Like Reply